Community Central
Community Central
Line 263: Line 263:

:Hi. AEMH Wiki looks like it is generally in good shape, but you do have some uncategorized pages. Could you sort those out? Let me know when you have taken care of them! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:57, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi. AEMH Wiki looks like it is generally in good shape, but you do have some uncategorized pages. Could you sort those out? Let me know when you have taken care of them! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:57, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
'''D-O-N-E''' ^.^
  +
  +
[[User:Ji Robinson|<span style="color:#6E8B3D; text-shadow:#308014 0 4px 4px;">'''--Ji Robinson'''</span>]] [[User talk:Ji Robinson|<span style="color:#EEC900; text-shadow:#8B5A00 0 4px 4px;">'''~Talk~'''</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Ji Robinson|<span style="color:#388E8E; text-shadow:#008080 0 4px 4px;">'''·Contribs·'''</span>]] '''<span style="color:#B0171F; text-shadow:#8B1A1A 0 4px 4px;">&nbsp; 04:01, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

== April Showers Wiki ==

== April Showers Wiki ==

Revision as of 04:01, 26 February 2012

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Nukapedia (2/23)
Neopets Wiki (2/23)
Hogwarts Roleplay Wiki (2/23)
Red vs. Blue Wiki (2/23)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response or comment for a request which I have already answered, then please make sure to also ping me on my talk page.

New requests are answered about once a week.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11 Archive 12 Archive 13 Archive 14 Archive 15

The Super Gaming Wiki

Hi I am Niktext the fouder of the Super Gaming Wiki! I belive I have met the spotlight criteria and my place is stable and friendly! I would like to file in a request for spotlight for my wiki and it would be very great if I could get the spotlight soon! Thanks Niktext 23:54, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

Link to this Wiki: http://thesupergaming.wikia.com/wiki/The_Super_Gaming_Wiki

Hi. I'm sorry for the delay in answering your spotlight request. Your wiki is in generally good shape, except that the main page could use an image or two -- for some reason the "recent images" module isn't working at the moment and it is buried at the bottom anyhow. A nice image to draw the reader in at the top would be helpful. You would also need to drop the edit protection on that page to only protect against new and anonymous users. It looks like you haven't yet customized the Community Corner message. Let me know on my talk page or on your message wall when you have taken care of these issues! -- Wendy (talk) 01:55, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Simpsons Wiki (approved)

Howdy, I am Jhonevans, one of the admins for the wikia. We're are a fairly expansive wiki, however, at the moment we are devoid of much activity due to a recent admin migration. We're doing the best we can to keep up with competitors, but we are lacking the man power to do so. We would like a spotlight to get our wikia rolling again. Jhonevan's signature. 12:30, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your spotlight request. Simpsons Wiki is in good shape, except that you have about 120 uncategorized pages. Please let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of them and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
Added to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 01:09, January 18, 2012 (UTC)

Pokemon Tower Defense (PTD) (approved)

This is Spacho, an Admin over there. PTD is a very popular game and we do get a lot of views (162k this week) but mostly by lurkers. I feel that we should be in the spotlight because there's not much users to support us, 90% are Wikia contributors =(

Our Wiki is perfect :P 640 pages, no bad images, custom skin, giveaways. etc So for our sake, our Wiki needs some light! Give us some!
 Spacho   Giveaway    Trading Center    Play PTD  

Hey Spacho, just to let you know before the staff get to this request, you may want to categorise all your pages (ie these ones) just so you meet all the criteria. Otherwise it looks good--Category:Acer4666 18:19, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

I modified all of the uncategorized pages. All we need is to wait for the cache to be updated. Is that ok? -Spacho

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. Pokemon Tower Defense looks great and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:11, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Backyard Monsters Wiki

Backyard Monsters Wiki is a wiki about Backyard Monsters, with a severe lack of good editors. Only 7 people contributed more than 100 times. AdminleohuangchunwangAdmin 14:20, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Backyard Monsters looks like a very fun place to edit. It would need a few tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. The floating image on the right hand side is blocking wiki functionality and needs to be either moved or taken down completely. Also you have a few too many short articles. Normally the criteria I use for stub articles is less than about 300bytes in length, but after looking through your content, most articles of that length on your site only contain a few words and maybe an icon -- the rest is templates. So in this case 400 bytes is a better guide, so that there are a least a few sentences of text content. You would need to have no more than 60 pages shorter than 400 bytes. Let me know on my talk page when you've had a chance to work on the content and I'll check again. -- Wendy (talk) 02:27, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Alternate History Wiki (approved)

I'm currently the lead member of the administrative team at this wiki. We've been spotlighted at some point in the distant past, I believe, though not recently by any means.

We've had a slight dip in users, etc. the last few months, and could really use some new blood around, especially to contribute to things other than the games people have made on the wiki. Plus, our 7th anniversary is coming up very soon.

To the best of my knowledge - we have about 17,000 articles now, so it's hard to be exact - the only issue could possibly be that our main page is protected. But, it's been that way for years following some vandalism well before my time, and there's been a number of occasions in the last year alone where people have vandalized things at random around the wiki, so it's really something that is needed.

Thank you for your time.

Lordganon 02:14, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Alternative History Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:36, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Rune Factory Wiki (approved)

Hi! I'm the founder of the Rune Factory wiki and I haven't had anyone add information to wiki besides me, so I've been looking for contributors. JoePlay recomemended I come her after I get to 200 pages because its supposed to help get contributers, so yeah :D Mai Is Me 06:00, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Just to let you know, (this isn't the official response though), but when the criteria says "200 non-stub pages", they generally class anything under 300 bytes to be a stub. You can see here how big all your pages are, and at the minute you have 54 stub pages and 163 non-stub pages.--Category:Acer4666 13:40, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

I fixed it, now I have 215 pages and 13 stub pages. --Mai Is Me 04:15, January 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. Rune Factory Wiki looks really nice. The front page has great navigation, but could you please add at least one image? Also, you would need to customize your Community Corner. Please let me know when you have made the changes and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:33, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 04:03, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Frank Sinatra Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to request a spotlight for the Frank Sinatra Wiki. Over the course of the past couple of months, the wiki has grown very much so, and I thought it was time to request the spotlight. The wiki should have everything that's laid out in the Best Practices section on the project page. We've over 700 articles (Only 50 of which are stubs), customized Oasis and Monobook, and has a firm and strong category structure. Thanks for your time and consideration. — Wattz2000 19:30, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. The Frank Sinatra Wiki looks great and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:42, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Thomas Wooden railway Wiki

Thomas Wooden Railway wiki is a great little wiki that consists of 519 page. I am personally representing it and asking for approval for a spotlight. The wiki contains info on Thomas Wooden Railway a line of merchandise for the show Thomas and Friends. Mr.Conductor 03:38, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. The Thomas Wooden Railway Wiki is in generally good shape. In order to be spotlighted it would need to have the main page protection dropped to only protect against anonymous/new users. There are also a small handful of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Also, as you are not an admin on the site, I would need to see where the request was approved by the admins here. Please let me know on my talk page when you have talked to the admins (and give me a link to the discussion, or have one of them message me) and taken care of the other details! -- Wendy (talk) 02:52, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

World War II Wiki

World War II Wiki - Central hub for the past of WWII!!

{{SUBST:User:JosephAsherFord/SigReal}} 09:20, January 8, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you are no longer active on the wiki, and have been in disagreement with the other admins. Please have one of them make the request if they are interested in a spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 02:55, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hello, I am Fargo84, a bureaucrat on the WWII Wiki. JAF1999 was blocked forever, but we would still love a spotlight, we've been needing a few extra editors and this would be perfect. Could you please make the spotlight with this photo and caption. Thanks!

Pearl Harbor Bombing

Think you know everything about WWII? Come and you may be surprised

Link:http://world-war-2.wikia.com -- Fargo84  Talk  Contributions  World War II Wiki    04:22, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Dead Space wiki

Would appreciate some boost in activity. The wiki is pretty much a dead space here (lame pun intended). In other news, the wiki is undergoing some cool monobook upgrades. :) — subtank (7alk) 19:40, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. Dead Space Wiki looks great -- there are just a few uncategorized pages. Please let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of them and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:59, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Brutal Legend Wiki (approved)

Hello, I am the Milkman. I am an active bureaucrat on Brutal Legend Wiki, and would like to submit a spotlight request. I have recently finished working with JoePlay to overhaul the look of the main page, background and navigation. To help increase traffic, I would a spotlight to attact editors. Thank you.

The following is the image I would like to use, if possible.

Age_of_Metal.jpg

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 00:43, January 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. Brutal Legend Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:05, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Desperate Housewives Wiki (approved)

Housewives

Hello, I am one of the three lead and active admins of the Desperate Housewives Wiki and I would like to submit a spotlight request for us. We have all the necessary requirments, and we would simply like a spotlight to attract new editors to help us during Desperate Housewive's final season! We hope you choose us! Also, if you need a picture to be used, could you possibly use this one? -- Julietfan2626

Hi. Desperate Housewives Wiki is in great shape generally. You do have a small handful of uncategorized pages that need sorting out. Let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of them and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
I've added it to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:48, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

MotorStorm Wiki (approved)

I am the current active admin. of the MotorStorm Wiki. A frequent user suggested that I nominate the wiki for the Spotlight. I think the wiki could definitely use some additional attention - many fans of the MotorStorm game series don't know it exists! (although this may partially be due to the fact that many fans are non-english speakers). When I found the wiki myself about a year ago, it was in poor condition, with only 80 pages, with at least a dozen being duplicates. After being given administrative abilities by Ausir, myself and a few others raised the page count to 350 and added thousands of photos. Most of this info and photos came from various sources scattered around the internet, most of which is hard to find. We at the wiki have tried to make it the ultimate source for information on this game. http://motorstorm.wikia.com/wiki/MotorStorm_Wiki

Play2often 16:54, January 14, 2012 (UTC)play2often

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your reqeust. MotorStorm Wiki looks like it is in nice shape -- you really have done a great job in the last year! For the spotlight it would need a couple of tweaks. Could you please customize the Community Corner. There are also some uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of these and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:23, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
I've added the wiki to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:57, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Chelsea F.C. Wikia

I would like to request a spotlight for the Chelsea F.C. Wiki. It is in great shape and has no major flaws that I know about. This would help bring in more users that could contribute a lot to the site. IGeek 00:58, January 15, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. Your wiki looks really nice, and I hope you will ask again when it has had a chance to grow a bit! -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

League of Legends Wiki Spotlight

Hello. I am once again requesting a spotlight for LoL Wiki. The image we'd like to use for the next spotlight is this one. Also the caption for our spotlight can be, "Enter the Institute of War. Summon your champion upon the Fields of Justice!" Thank you! —Technology Wizard ·Contribs· ~Talk~ ·E-Mail·  22:10, 1/15/2012 

Hi. While we are happy to give a wiki a second spotlight, we do ask that you wait a bit before requesting a third. The goal is to spotlight a variety of wikis through these requests, and not the same ones over and over :). Feel free to ask again next fall. -- Wendy (talk) 04:33, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Wiggle Time Wiki

Can Wiggle Time Wiki Be In The Spotlight?

Steps Are Here

The Wiki Has:

The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected for editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism.

The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty).

The wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity. (MediaWiki:Community-corner)

Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- ATDVD, Signing Out 04:07, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. Wiggle Time looks like a lot of fun - please feel free to ask again when your wiki has had a chance to grow and can meet all the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Wiki (approved)

I'd like to request a spotlight for Teen Titans Fan Fiction Wiki. We currently have 282 articles, all pages are categorized, and about three members of the community are active, so we need the Spotlight fairly urgently. The image can be whatever you choose, you guys always pick good ones anyway. Cheers, Rassilon of Old (Talk - Contribs) 07:27, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Teen Titans Fan Fiction looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:45, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

GTA V Wiki

Hello, I'm joshualeverburg1 and am requesting that the GTA V Wiki be put up for spotlight. I am a administrator and am in contact with the founder and can say that we would both would love the wiki to be put up for spotlight. Our wiki is a little slim on articals (around 50) but since it is just me and the founder editing we desparetly need the spotlight to attract people to our wiki. The GTA V wiki is focused around the upcoming video game Grand Theft Auto V so we only have the little information we put on our wiki since the game has not been relessed yet. Our wiki is though very organized and updated frequently, we also have a custom backround. The GTA Wiki (not to be confused with GTA V Wiki) dominates the six GTA related games, where as we focuss our attention to covering in detail GTA V. A lot of people like the GTA games and are very much antisipating GTA V, so I have no doubt that we would get large amounts of traffic. I would really appreciate it if we could get the spotlight as we really need it. Thankyou

-joshualeverburg1

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. You two have made a great start on the wiki -- I hope you will ask again for a spotlight when you have built it up a bit more and can meet all the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 04:47, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

The Fallout Wiki (approved)

Hei, my name is Leon and I am an Admin at Nukapedia. We have had much of our community split off from us ever since Ausir decided to leave and work for Curse, and we are now looking for social and professional editors to help fill the void that we've been feeling ever since. We currently have over 15k pages and we have a constantly active and friendly community always working to make our wiki the best it can be. Thank you for reading and we'll be looking forward to the chance of being considered worthy of a spotlight. We hope to see you soon! Dragon Skål! 05:19, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Hi, I'm Agent_c and I'm a chat mod/semi-official newsman for Nukapedia. Leon's had to sadly downscale his involvement with the wiki, but he's asked me to mind this for him. Let me know if you need any details. Agent c 00:02, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. Nukapedia looks great and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:22, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Neopets wiki (approved)

Neopets wiki was featured a couple months back. Now I'm getting a steady flow of users.like... 2 or 3. I want to build upon that with a spotlight. Neopets wiki is a HUGE topic with 12 YEARS of history and I can't do that with the people I currently have now. THere are pages that need to be added and formatted and I need more editors! =)

Neopets Wiki

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   19:25, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. Neopets Wiki still looks good and I have added it back into the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:29, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Hogwarts RPG Wiki (approved)

Hi. I'm Head of Ravenclaw and I'm here to request a spotlight.

• The requester should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wiki and agreeing to the spotlight.

That's me, an admin!

• The wiki should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Very short articles (listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki.

Got lots of pages with hardly any stubs.

• The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected for editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism.

It is sysop protected, since we have had vandalism there in the past. Otherwise, we meet the criteria.

• The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty).

Only one page, that will remove the category after its added.

• The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.

Stable. All admins are choosen.

• The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.)

Always. @latest

• The wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity. (MediaWiki:Community-corner)

Change it every now and then.

• The wiki should have a customized skin.

Customized, thanks to our coder Bachlynn23 .

• The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.

Clean stuff only.

Thanks!

Head of Ravenclaw (Talk | Contribs) 23:36, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. Hogwarts RPG Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:40, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Red vs. Blue Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm one of the active admins over at Red vs. Blue Wiki, and I've been editing pages along with the other admins and contributors, and I now feel it's good enough to be featured. Please reply on why shouldn't, or if it does. Thanks. —File:Jman98's Sig Image.gifJamn liciousness 08:25, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. Red vs. Blue Wiki looks good and meets all the spotlight criteria. I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:45, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Join MoonClan Wikia

Hi! Join MoonClan wikia is a Warrior cats RolePlaying wikia, created and run by yours truly :) I understand that the amount of pages in low, but as the wiki is RolePlay, an excessive number of pages isn't needed.

I've worked hard on the wiki, and since its almost a year old, I thought it was time to request Spotlight :) Thanks! - Stargaze 66 19:29, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Join MoonClan Wiki looks good and I can see that you have put a lot of work into it. However in order to be spotlighted through this page, a wiki must meet all of the Spotlight Criteria, including 200 non-stub pages, reguardless of the type of wiki it is. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had more time to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 01:47, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Hero Tower Defense

I am rocketslime_1_1 from the Hero Tower Defense Wiki. Hero Tower Defense is a new game from Sam & Dan games that combines the elements of an rpg game and a tower defense game. We are currently a small well made wiki that not many people know about, so I think a spotlight would help us get more editors.

Slime Rocketslime_1_1 Slime 00:35, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Hero Tower Defense Wiki looks good and I'm glad you are excited about the new game! However in order to be spotlighted through this page, a wiki must meet all of the Spotlight Criteria, including 200 non-stub pages, reguardless of the type of wiki it is. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had more time to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 01:50, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

AEMH wiki

AEMH or Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes, has it's own wiki. It's steadily growing and I'd like to cash in on this with a spotlight. We need to get our season 1 pages fixed up because season 2 comes out on April 1'st.

Yes I'm asking for another spotlight on another wiki because I'm an admin on more than one wiki :P

AEMH wiki

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   01:13, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. AEMH Wiki looks like it is generally in good shape, but you do have some uncategorized pages. Could you sort those out? Let me know when you have taken care of them! -- Wendy (talk) 01:57, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

D-O-N-E ^.^

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   04:01, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

April Showers Wiki

Hello. I'm an admin of the April Showers Wiki. I'm the only user there, seeing as the original founder of the wiki disabled her account and I would love to get a spotlight so the wiki could get off the ground a bit more. It needs a lot of work that one user can't do solo. Thank you! --Love and Lust 02:32, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. April Showers Wiki looks good and I'm glad you are excited about taking it over! However in order to be spotlighted through this page, a wiki must meet all of the Spotlight Criteria, including 200 non-stub pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had more time to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 02:01, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Isle of Tune Wiki

Please add Isle of Tune Wiki to the spotlights. It has 46 pages and will be more soon. Please make it link to the About page and use the image of Fil:Slider_001.png, thanks! Sam Wang 02:26, February 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Isle of Tune Wiki looks good. I'm sorry though, but in order to be spotlighted through this page, a wiki must meet all of the Spotlight Criteria, including 200 non-stub pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had more time to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Code Lyoko Wiki

Code Loko Evolution is coming in the fall 2012, but info is STILL coming out and the code lyoko wiki has it!W e wanna be featured! I would prefer the tagline - All info on CL: Evolution right here! I would also like this image to be used please :)

(Yep! I'm an admin on AEMH wiki, Head Crat on Neopets wiki, AND the Head Crat on Code Lyoko wiki! :P)

Code Lyoko Wiki

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   18:27, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Recess Wiki

I want to continue our stream of new users, since the head crat is gone :3

(Did I mention I'm an admin on recess wiki too? :D)

Recess Wiki

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   18:49, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

John Carter wiki

The movie is going to be coming out soon, so either (or both) Johncarter.wikia.com or Barsoom.wikia.com have to be spotlighted. It is probably planned already by you folks, but I thought it would be a good idea to remind you. Barsoom.wikia.com is a wiki devoted to all things John Carter, and Johncarter.wikia.com is devoted solely to the film!

I really want to help promote disneys upcoming science fiction epic, as there has been some negative criticism of the project that is completely unfounded. ralok 12:58, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Alien Anthology Wiki

Hi, this is Dino crisis fan and I would like to add the Alien Anthology Wiki to be in the Wikia Spotlight in hopes of attracting fellow wikia contributors as well as to promote Ridley Scott's upcoming Prometheus and the new video game Aliens: Colonial Marines, thank you.

Link: Alien Anthology Wiki

Re:World War II Wiki

Hello, I am Fargo84, a bureaucrat on the WWII Wiki. JAF1999 was blocked forever, but we would still love a spotlight, we've been needing a few extra editors and this would be perfect. Could you please make the spotlight with this photo and caption. Thanks!

Pearl Harbor Bombing

Think you know everything about WWII?

Fargo84Link:http://world-war-2.wikia.com -- Fargo84 Talk Contributions World War II Wiki 04:22, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Just re-posting it in case it wasn't seen

Dawn of War Wiki

Hello, any chance of a spotlight for Dawn of War Wiki? It's not that shabby IMO, and at the moment it's the only complete & up-to-date database on the Whole Internets for DoW2:R multiplayer stuff. Admittedly, coverage for the older titles or single-player is not as good but more editors might help with that. --Unknown Primarch 11:38, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Young Justice Wiki

I'd like to request a spotlight for the Young Justice Wiki, as the show returns from hiatus on March 3rd, and we collectively feel that this is the right time for our second spotlight. Young Justice Wiki satisfies all requirements;

• I am an administrator, and in any case, the community has consented.
  • we currently have 655 articles, 2 of which are stubs.
  • our main page is updated semi-regularly and holds 18 images.
  • every article is categorized, with the exception of 1 subpage.
  • the wiki is stable, with 3 administrators, as well as 3 rollback users.
  • we have been using the Wikia welcome tool, but as of the change to Message Wall, I am unsure about the changes made.
  • our Community Corner is updated frequently.
  • we have a customized background and skin.
  • and all offensive language or inappropriate images are moved immediately by administrators.

If possible, we would be grateful if the spotlight could be made for around the beginning of March for the March 3rd return of Young Justice with the nineteenth episode, "Misplaced", and we would like the spotlight to reflect the airing, whether before, or after the specified date. Thanks very much, Rassilon of Old (Talk - Contribs) 21:47, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

航海王wiki

航海王wiki需要Spotlights。 圖片是File:Wiki-wordmark.png。 --航海小子 04:45, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Can you please make your request here? International (non-English) spotlights can be requested there. -- Wendy (talk) 18:52, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

台灣百科全書

台灣百科全書需要Spotlights。 圖片是File:Wiki_wide.png。 --航海小子 04:45, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Can you please make your requests here? International (non-English) spotlights can be requested there. -- Wendy (talk) 18:52, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Halo Fanon

Hi, I'm a bureaucrat at Halo Fanon. Our wiki was created in January 2007 and we currently have over 17,000 articles. Despite this, the site isn't as active as it should be due to many of the senior users losing interest and leaving, and not enough newer users to take their place. We have a very professional policy to keep writings and images tasteful, and activity ranging from every few minutes to as little as too every few hours. I am in this world, but not of it.

18:41, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

Shameless Wiki

I adopted the Shameless Wiki, well must have been over a year ago now, I've already more than doubled the amount of articles and brought the existing ones up to scratch. I'm still adding to the Wiki and fixing whats there but with both the UK Shameless airing it's Series 9 and the US Shameless airing it's Season 2 right now, a spotlight would be brilliant to capitalize on the shared airing time. I would like to point out that the Special:Short Pages or whatever it's called is for some reason listing every single paged on the Wiki, and you only have to look at said pages or their file size to see that is a complete error. http://shameless.wikia.com/wiki/Shameless_Wiki Thanks in advance. -- Lyco499 (talk) 20:58, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Clash of the Titans Wiki

Hello, I am the Admin/Sysop of the COTT Wiki. I have very recently been placed in the developer seat, as all the other original editors have given up on the site. I have since completely re-designed and re-organised pretty much every page and category on the wiki, though the wiki has a small 105 pages, I can tell you that with every week that 105 pages increases in quality as each article has its own unique atmosphere, however providing an obvious connection to its similar pages.

Very soon, it will be March, and on the 30th, "Wrath of the Titans" shall be released worldwide and i ask that my wiki be placed in the spotlight, to both increase the popularity of a franchise many have given up on, as well as rebuilding the the interest many people have had, and still do for Ancient Greek Mythology.

Thank You. PalodOro 19:58, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

http://clash-of-the-titans.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_the_Titans_Wiki

Donkey Kong Wiki

Um, hi. Can someone please put Donkey Kong Wiki up for spotlight (means to advertise it) around Wikia? It has like over 900 articles, lacks stubs and has a lot of images there. I am basically the only one active there k?

I don't know if this should go here or not, but could the text please say;

Donkey Kong Wiki, your number one resource to the Donkey Kong series.

Thank you. Conker's Bad Fur Day 16:32, February 25, 2012 (UTC)