Community Central
Community Central
Line 56: Line 56:

[[File:121A.jpg|thumb|left|I think with the Theodore Tugboat logo added, this image would look best!]]

[[File:121A.jpg|thumb|left|I think with the Theodore Tugboat logo added, this image would look best!]]

I was wondering if the Theodore Tugboat Wiki could be spotlighted again, as it has been improved a good bit since last time. I would also like a different spotlight image this time if possible, so that people don't think that it is just the old spotlight again. A matter of fact, I would like [[:File:121A.jpg|this image]] to be used for the spotlight, because I think it would spark some interest and curiousity. Thank you very much! '''<font face="Arial">[[User:ZEM|<font color="navy">ZEM</font>]] [[User_talk:ZEM|<small><font color="light blue">talk to me!</font></small>]]</font>''' 20:54, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I was wondering if the Theodore Tugboat Wiki could be spotlighted again, as it has been improved a good bit since last time. I would also like a different spotlight image this time if possible, so that people don't think that it is just the old spotlight again. A matter of fact, I would like [[:File:121A.jpg|this image]] to be used for the spotlight, because I think it would spark some interest and curiousity. Thank you very much! '''<font face="Arial">[[User:ZEM|<font color="navy">ZEM</font>]] [[User_talk:ZEM|<small><font color="light blue">talk to me!</font></small>]]</font>''' 20:54, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
  +
{{clear}}

== Automobile Wiki ==

== Automobile Wiki ==

Revision as of 20:54, 25 March 2010

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Tamora Pierce Wiki (3/19)
Heroes of Gaia Wiki (3/23)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Please post your request at the top of the page!

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the eleven best practices listed on the article page.

Please note: Sometimes it takes a little while for your request to get reviewed -- we really appreciate your patience! We know that you're excited about spotlighting your wiki, and we'll take a look as soon as we can!

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9

MySims Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for the MySims Wiki. I am Dentface, one of the wiki's admins. The wiki is very organized and we strive for perfection. We are anticipating the release of the 6th game in the MySims series, MySims SkyHeroes, and we need more users to help us out. Our wiki is very colorful and filled with info. we have a long main page with pictures and lots of info. we have 1,134 pages (counting stubs even though there are few. We are a fairly active wiki, but we only have about 5-7 regular editers, which is the reason for me requesting, I would like more users to regularly edit. Please consider my request. Dentface 00:33, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

Firefly and Serenity Database

I would like to request a spotlight for the Firefly and Serenity Database to coincide with the release of Serenity: Float-Out, the first comic release for the series in a while, to hopefully rejuvenate the site. We're willing to do the work to get things going, so if you see anything that should be improved for us to be considered, just let me or Cavalier One know :-). We'll be getting the title character of the comic up to featured status in preparation for the release and other things. Thank you, Grunny (talk) 11:31, March 24, 2010 (UTC)

Doctor Who Collectors Wiki

I would like the DWCW to be spotlighted please. It has been over a year since we were last given a spotlight. Please and thank you. Tardis1963 06:57, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

Cobra 11 (italian)

This italian wiki talks about the german tv show "alarm fur cobra 11". It counts 220 articles at the time. I'd like to request a spotlight because, even if I opened this wiki in January, I worked on it for 2 years! No bad language and no bad images. Thank you very much and sorry for my English!--Cento93 17:26, March 16, 2010 (UTC)

Please repost your request at the International Spotlight Requests page -- I'm sure they would love to consider it :). -- Wendy (talk) 02:33, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

I solved the problem!thank you!--213.255.71.235 10:29, March 24, 2010 (UTC)

NORAD Tracks Santa Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for the NORAD Tracks Santa Wiki. We have done a lot of work to provide comprehensive information on the annual NORAD Tracks Santa effort and making it available to everyone year-round world-wide. Would like to get many like-mined people involved. I am the NORAD Tracks Santa Wiki Administrator. BillJohnson0003 22:20, March 14, 2010 (UTC)

Amazing Race Wiki

I'd like to request a spotlight for The Amazing Race Wiki. We have done a lot of cleanup in the past few months and we're almost at the 300 article mark! The current season is now airing and this is a great time for a feature. Thanks! --Ekrubmj 16:03, March 14, 2010 (UTC)

Theodore Tugboat Wiki

121A

I think with the Theodore Tugboat logo added, this image would look best!

I was wondering if the Theodore Tugboat Wiki could be spotlighted again, as it has been improved a good bit since last time. I would also like a different spotlight image this time if possible, so that people don't think that it is just the old spotlight again. A matter of fact, I would like this image to be used for the spotlight, because I think it would spark some interest and curiousity. Thank you very much! ZEM talk to me! 20:54, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

Automobile Wiki

Hello Im the creator of a wiki calledAutomobile Wikia free auto wiki. all the pages are complete they are categoriezed I hope it can get aspotlight check it out. Dfegg 12:35, March 11, 2010 (UTC)

65 Adding+

1/5 stubs

No bad language

Valkyrie Movie Wikia

Hey, it has been 1 year since our last spotlight request and we would like to have another. We have reached 363 articles and growing and we are in a shortage of contributors. --Andrew Schlieffen Executive Administrator of Modern Wikia and Valkyrie Movie Wikia 23:46, March 8, 2010 (UTC)

The Three Kingdoms Wiki

The Three Kingdoms Wiki is a wiki about the Three Kingdoms of China, but this wiki is far different from Wikipedia, because it contains non-fictional information about the Three Kingdoms or Sanguozhi. The Three Kingdoms Wiki has over 100 pages, The pages have categories, no explicit images or bad language. There are a few stubs but, not much. I hope you can get The Three Kingdoms Wiki into the spotlight. Click here for our mainpage: The Three Kingdoms Wiki --Ccjk 03:02, March 4, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The Three Kingdoms Wiki looks good -- I love the background! However it does not currently meet the spotlight criteria. You need to have 200 non-stub content articles. Also the Community Corner of My Home should be customized. Also I need the admin to either request the spotlight or have given you approval for it. Please ask again when you can meet all the spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 01:25, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Travian

Hi, I'm admin over at Travian Wiki, I was just wondering what kinda shape the wiki was in, and how ready it would be for a spotlight. I'm not exactly requesting one yet but if you let me know, I can work towards it. Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist

18:40, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Travian looks like it is in decent shape but not quite ready for a spotlight. For a spotlight you would need to customize the Community Corner on My Home. There are about 40 uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted out. Also you would need to strengthen the content slightly; you have 214 total articles, but 40 of those are marked stub (and looking at short pages, I'd say 20-30 are truly stubs). You need at least 200 non-stub pages. Please feel free to ask when you can meet all the criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 01:15, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Heroes of Gaia Wiki

I would like to request the spotlight for the Heroes of Gaia Wiki. I've done my best to make sure that the site complies with all of the spotlight requirements. -- Saucybandit 22:33, March 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Heroes of Gaia looks great and I've added you to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:05, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Kingdom Hearts Fanon Wiki

http://kingdomheartsfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Fanon_Wiki Can you please spotlight our wiki we already have 457 articles. Im a User but our Buerocrat MechaUltimaZero Allowed me to. Thank you ^.^ <span style="font-family:Segoe Script">[[User:Malevolence Crystalised|<font color="violet">Yuki</font>]]<sup>[[User talk:Malevolence Crystalised|<font color="gray">Nagato</font>]]</sup><sub> 07:48, February 28, 2010 (UTC) it's a really good wiki and i think we can get more users if we get a spotlight.--ZACH 08:23, February 28, 2010 (UTC)

Indeed, we've been getting better at doing our thing. While we still have a few problems here and there, it's nothing that can't be taken care of. King Nothing Speak now, vermin! 12:32, February 28, 2010 (UTC)

Oh yes, indeed the wiki has grown quite a bit. I know it's a fanon wiki, but please consider it! --Nitrous X 18:00, February 28, 2010 (UTC)

It certainly has. Maggosh 21:47, February 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I can't directly find where the admin approved the request, so I'd need a link to that. Also, the wiki does not currently meet the Spotlight Criteria. The Community Corner on My Home needs to be customized and there is no link to recently added images in the sidebar. You need to have the auto-welcome tool on (Mediawiki:Welcome-user set to @sysop or @latest). There are also a few uncategorized pages. Most critically, you have 250 pages, or over half your content in "Articles needing expansion" which is essentially the same thing as a stub category. Seeing that big black box about the article needing "everything" on half the pages is quite offputting to a visitor. Please have an admin ask again when you can meet all the spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 00:22, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

PF Followers Wiki spotlight request

Hey, our wiki, PF Followers Wiki, is an awesome wiki. I want to request a spotlight, It's where you can create a chracter, and interact with them. It is a spinoff of PF Fanon, where I am also an admin. Thank you. Dooby Dooby Doo Bah AgentGoldfish (Talk) 06:05, February 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you are having a lot of fun on your PF Followers Wiki; however in order to be spotlighted the wiki needs to meet all of the Spotlight Criteria. One of the criteria is 200 content pages. Feel free to ask again when you can meet all the criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 03:06, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

What's New On Wikia...

I was wondering how a wiki gets on the "What's New" section, 'cause I created this wiki, and it has a customized background and nice stuff, but it's too small for a spotlight yet. So, I've seen some smaller wikis popping up in this section, and I was just wondering what I should to to make this new wiki appear there. --Leonard, the Brave Knight Fighting against evil Speaking over justice 18:24, February 26, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. What's New on Wikia is chosen by the staff, and to my knowledge they don't take requests for it. You would have to contact wikia directly about it. -- Wendy (talk) 02:54, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

Pitsilemu Wiki

Hi, I'm an admin at the Pitsilemu wiki, a wiki with documentation for a IRC bot of Wikinews, it has translations to Spanish, Catalan and Chinese. Would be great to promote this wiki with a soptlight. --MisterWiki 18:16, February 25, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Pitsilemu Wiki sounds like it is going to be very helpful for users of the bot; however it does not currently meet the Spotlight Criteria. For example, to request a spotlight a wiki should have at least 200 content pages... Feel free to ask again when you can meet the criteria, and have fun building your wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:54, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

Tamora Pierce Wiki

I'm an admin at the Tamora Pierce Wiki and I'd like to request a spotlight for it. As far as I can see we meet all the required "best practices". Our sidebar link to new pictures is under "Top Content". --PurzelTalk 13:54, February 21, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Tamora Pierce Wiki looks great and I've added it to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:49, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

We'd like to request a spotlight starting from Mid-June-ish for Avatar Wiki because the first movie of the trilogy will be in theaters July 2nd. Joey (talk) 04:00, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Avatar Wiki looks great. You've got some uncategorized pages -- could you please take care of them? Also, your stub category has some articles that really aren't stubs -- you might consider cleaning it out a little bit. It's just around 1/5th of your total articles so you don't have to, but those little "stub" boxes are actually a bad thing for visitors, and actually make little sense on a big long article. If you take care of the uncategorized pages I'd be happy to add you to the spotlight list. However I can't guarantee when the spotlight will appear; we tried it once and it just didn't work well. If you would like the spotlight anyways, just let me know! -- Wendy (talk) 01:35, March 16, 2010 (UTC)

The Sims Wiki

I got premission from the administrator in The Sims Wiki to nominate it for a spotlight. Sims is great computer game. Plus, this wiki has more than 3,350 pages and lots of active users. Miss Sophie (talk) 18:07, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The Sims Wiki looks great and I've added it to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:57, March 11, 2010 (UTC)

British Wildlife WIKI

http://thewwcbritishwildlife.wikia.com/wiki Heres the link to our British Wildlife Wiki!TheWWC 16:48, January 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, i am the creator of this wiki! My name is Steven. I found Wiki by chance and have loved it ever since. I had a dream that one day i could make an encyclopedia to showcase British Wildlife, I was going to programme it from scratch and add all the photos and content myself. Then whilst researching one day i stumbled across wikia. This was a huge leap forward! I could make my goal come true with the help of the whole online community.

I have designed the wiki to meet your specifications (with the help of a few people) So i hope to hear back from you soon!!--TheWWC 17:26, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi TheWWC. The British Wildlife Wiki looks really good and you have clearly put a lot of work into it! It needs just one little tweak to meet the spotlight criteria. Could you update the Community Corner (on the bottom right hand side of "My Home") with a customized message? Then I'll be happy to add the wiki to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for fixing that. I've added you to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 00:45, March 16, 2010 (UTC)

Club Penguin Fanon Wiki

Wikia talk:Spotlights/CPFW

Per staff request, the discussion has been sent to its own subpage. If that is illegal, please fix my mistake. -- This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!  :)  :) TurtleShroom Productions: Patent Pending. 22:12, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

The drama on the linked discussion page highlights much of why I do not feel this wiki is appropriate for a spotlight; just seeing all that leaves an impression of unstable and unfriendly (whatever the actual participants might feel) that is not what we want people to see when they click a spotlight. Looking at the front page blogs there are two people quitting (including the admin who requested the spotlight) and one person unblocked.... There is still a lot of blocking/unblocking/promoting/demoting going on as well. In addition, you do not currently meet all of the spotlight criteria; offhand I notice that the sitenotice is too long, there is no link to new pictures in the sidebar menu, there are some uncategorized pages, and while you have a picture on your mainpage it is buried way at the bottom. I'm sorry, but I cannot spotlight this wiki at this time. -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, March 11, 2010 (UTC)

Yin Yang Yo! fan fiction

This wiki is small, but could be bigger with a Spotlite! it is were you can create a cheracter and do things, like edit the wiki, nominate a nother cheracter, and battle virtualy on my talk page. i would appreceate it if you made Yin Yang Yo! fan fiction wiki a spotlite.Yina 18:42, January 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hi Yina. It looks like this wiki is just getting started. Spotlighted wikis need to meet all of the spotlight criteria including 200 non-stub content pages. Please ask again when you have had a chance to build the wiki and can meet the criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 03:39, February 9, 2010 (UTC)

Shakugan no Shana wiki

Hi im Malevolence can we have a spotlight despite our pages are small we really need editors is that okay?--Prinnyvolence Dood! 16:38, January 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, I appreciate that you want to attract more editors for your wiki, and you have done a great job customizing it! However you do need to meet the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages, in order to be spotlighted. Please ask again when you have built the wiki a little bit more and can meet all the criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 03:35, February 9, 2010 (UTC)

Burnopedia (Burnout Wiki)

Well since its our site's birthday today and it marks the anniversary of the Burnopedia clan as well, i feel it only fair that we have a spotlight space, even if its for a week or so. We have over 900 articles, thus being the biggest Sports/Racing Gaming Wiki ever, and over 60 clan members, which as far as i'm concerned; is a huge success since i don't know any other wikis that have an online gaming clan, let alone one of our size. As our community is growing and there are many projects that are taking place, that really push the boundaries of coding and diversity in the wiki, i would love some more publicity and advertisement. We have a logo, right here for the spotlight space. It's all ready to go and so if you could accept our request it'd be great and highly appreciated by our hard working community. Thanks for taking our request into account.

the parkster @Burnopedia 01:35, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Burnopedia looks really good. Could you please add a link to recently added images in your sidebar menu? Then I'll be happy to add you into the spotlight list. I'm sorry I can't do anything about the timing with your anniversary/birthday on such short notice... but hopefully a spotlight later will be good too :) -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Great on putting up the link -- I've added you to the spotlight list. Your spotlight graphic needs to be 200x75, and the content staff will have final say on whether it gets used, but it looks nice to me! Anyhow, can you please resize it? -- Wendy (talk) 18:00, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, it's Exlonox, another Burnopedia admin. I've resized the three images for the spotlight. here, here, and here. Thanks for the spotlight! Exlonox 19:30, February 26, 2010 (UTC)

ABC DAYTIME Wiki

I started a wiki a few months ago about the The soaps opera on ABC, General Hospital, One Life to Live, and All My Children. I'm up to 109 articles by myself, but it's getting hard to do all alone. I'd really like some help. Just wondering if you guys can shed a little light on it. --Nk3play2 03:13, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

Hi. ABC DAYTIME Wiki looks like you are working really hard on it, and congratulations on reaching 100 articles by yourself -- that's a real accomplishment! Unfortunately, the spotlight criteria is now 200 content pages. Please ask again when you can meet all the criteria for a spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, February 9, 2010 (UTC)

Minifig Wiki

I am not sure if this is appropriate for the wiki spotlight, but I would like to chance requesting minifig wiki. For now we are doing fine, and we have some good articles. User:BobaFett2 21:45, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

Hi. Minifig Wiki looks like a lot of fun and would make a great spotlight subject-wise. A couple of things. Could you please customize the "Community Corner" on the My Home page? You also have a couple of uncategorized pages. More critically, although you thankfully don't have the stub notice on all of them, about 4/5ths of your content pages are a short sentence with (sometimes) a picture or two. The pictures are great, but in order to be spotlighted the wiki needs more non-stub pages (longer than about 300 bytes, or 2-3 sentences). Right now, clicking random page brings up mostly articles that are shorter than your sitenotice.... Please ask again when you have fleshed out the wiki some more! -- Wendy (talk) 03:08, February 9, 2010 (UTC)

Meerkats Wiki

I think Meerkats Wiki is ready for a Spotlight, the wiki been running for two and half year, we have over 300 articles. But we need new users, we have users who can and go and no one who stays for long. Phillies Go Cincinnati Bengals 12:34, December 24, 2009 (UTC)

Hi. Meerkats Wiki looks pretty nice. There are a couple of things you need to do to meet the spotlight criteria. The first is that you have no pictures on your mainpage. On a related note, you also need a link in your sidebar menu to Newly added images. Let me know when you have taken care of these issues. More seriously, the english on many of your content pages contains a lot of grammatical mistakes, isn't wiki-linked, doesn't have any paragraph breaks and is generally sort of hard to read as a result. Spotlighted wikis need to be easy and fun for visitors to browse. You seem to have plenty of good content; perhaps you could spend some time focusing on cleaning up the writing and creating infoboxes to help straighten out the pages? Please ask again when you have had a chance to improve the writing and can meet the other spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 05:14, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

Ogres Wiki

Hello. The Ogres Wiki is still growing and I think it is a very well laid out site. Would love other RPG wikia users to see it and perhaps come across our growing club. If you think it is worthy please let me know if it gets added. If not please let me know what we can do to improve it.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   01:24, December 24, 2009 (UTC)

• You'll need to categorize all of the articles here in order to fulfill the requirements of the spotlight. - Brandon Rhea (talk) 03:23, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Hi. Ogres Wiki looks great, and I can see you've put a lot of hard work into it. There is just one of the spotlight criteria you don't meet, and that is to have a link to recently added pictures/images in your sidebar menu. Let me know when that is taken care of and I'll be happy to add you to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:42, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Fixed and Merrystar has been notified. Thanks!   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   04:52, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Great. I've added you to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:57, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

Zelda Fanon Wiki

Zelda Fanon Wiki has over 600 articles now, many stories, and is a very full, functioning Wiki. All it needs is that "spark" of more visitors. If you are to put it in the spotlight please use this image: Zelda Fanon wikispotlight --⽩㤖㒾 - 00:05, December 19, 2009 (UTC), your man of the world.

Hello? --⽩㤖㒾 - 02:30, December 31, 2009 (UTC), your man of the world.

Please be patient. Requests are responded to in the order in which they're received, and Wendy has a few more to go through before she gets to yours. She'll get to your wiki soon enough. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 02:36, December 31, 2009 (UTC)

Alright- a thousand pardons. Have a nice day. =D --⽩㤖㒾 - 21:57, January 1, 2010 (UTC), your man of the world.
Hi. Zelda Fanon looks like a nice wiki. There are a few of the spotlight criteria that it doesn't meet however. For one, the community corner on My Home hasn't been customized. There is no link to recently added pictures in the sidebar. Finally, roughly half of your content pages are still uncategorized. Please ask again when you can meet all the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

Uncyclopedia

Uncyclopedia is an EXTREMELY popular wiki, a parody of Wikipedia, and hundreds of people use it every day. --Invincibleflamegruemaster 21:40, December 18, 2009 (UTC)

I think Wikipedia is a parody of Uncyclopedia. :D --⽩㤖㒾 - 06:26, December 19, 2009 (UTC), your man of the world.
Yes. Yes it is. --Invincibleflamegruemaster 05:00, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
"The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. ".....The front page failed at that part quite a bit. It's a fun wiki, but offensive it is. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 22:10, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
Hi. I don't particularly see any offensive language or images on the front page at the moment, but yes, some of the content has offensive language. There are a couple of other issues with the request. First of all I can't see that you are an administrator on the wiki, and the request needs to be made by one (or at least one needs to be aware of it). There are a few uncategorized pages and the mainpage is locked against editing by users. Also, since the default skin is not monaco, wikistickies and my home are not even visible to most users, and the My Community section is not customized. An additional problem is that as best I can tell, existing wikia users have to recreate their accounts to be logged in on uncyclopedia. So I'm sorry, but I can't put Uncyclopedia on the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

PathfinderWiki

PathfinderWiki has just reached the 2,500 article milestone and is quickly gaining momentum as we approach the project's third year. As one of the largest wikias dedicated to a tabletop RPG setting, and one which is rapidly becoming an industry leader, both in terms of influence and critical acclaim, it is important that it receive attention from those who may be used only to gaming wikis related to computer and console games. We have tons of great art, all licensed for the site by the publisher's Community Use Policy, and any number of these images would serve to captivate potential editors. Additionally, the sixth Pathfinder Adventure Path, Kingmaker, will be debuting in a few months, so now is a great time to get people active on the project as a lot of new material is scheduled to come out in support of the new adventure. — yoda8myhead 23:33, December 13, 2009 (UTC)

Pathfinder Wiki looks great and I've added you to the spotlight list. I love the skin you have! -- Wendy (talk) 01:56, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

LifeMusic Wiki

I am the founder of LifeMusic Wiki, a database on Christian music. I would like to have a spotlight in order to get a little more attention. Thanks. Master Fredcerique 23:10, December 13, 2009 (UTC)

• This is a list of statistics for LifeMusic Wiki:
  • 1,822 articles
  • 2,667 pages
  • 0 uncategorized pages
  • 161 files
  • 3 admins
  • Unprotected main page
  • Friendly, appropriate environment

I hope this makes the wiki elligable. Thanks! Master Fredcerique 00:36, December 27, 2009 (UTC)

Hi. LifeMusic Wiki looks great in many ways - very organized and friendly, and you do meet most of the spotlight criteria. However most of your pages appear to be two word stubs, and one of the requirements is that no more than 1/5th of the pages be stubs (a few sentences at least). Please ask again when you have had a chance to work some more on the content of the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:43, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

***Note: All Requests Above This Line judged by New Criteria***

Charmed

Hello, while i'm not an administartor of the wiki i have gotten permission to request a spotlight for http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Charmed_Wiki This wiki meets all the requirements needed and they have almost 2,000 articles but they have not gotten a spotlight. It would be fantastic if we could get a spotlight and i would be foreve grateful. Thanks! --Nancydrew911 22:45, December 7, 2009 (UTC)

Hi. Charmed Wiki is in pretty good shape. There are two things that need to be fixed in order to be spotlighted. The first is to categorize the small handful of uncategorized pages. The other is to lower the protection level on the mainpage to at least protect only against unregistered users. Let me know when these things are taken care of and I'll be happy to add Charmed to the spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 02:56, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for taking care of those issues. I've added the wiki to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Final Destination

I would like to recommend http://finaldestination.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Destination_Wiki to recieve a spotlight. This wiki has over 100 articles and is well informed. It is based on the Final Destination Series. I really believe that it desrves a spotlight, seeing as how it has major potential. Thank you and please consider this wiki for a spotlight! —This unsigned comment is by Nancydrew911 (wallcontribs) 22:52, December 5, 2009. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. As best I can tell, you are not an admin at this wiki, and there are no active admins on the wiki to make the request. Spotlights must be requested either by an admin or with the approval of an active admin. -- Wendy (talk) 02:56, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

Fable Wiki

Hi, I am an admin of the Fable Wiki and would like to request a spotlight. I think that we deserve it and I am categorizing the uncategorized pages right now. Also, with the news of Fable III leaking out slowly, it may be right to spotlight it now. Thanks, ☆The Solar Dragon (talk)☆ 15:35, December 5, 2009 (UTC)

Hi Fable Wiki looks really good; I've added it to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:21, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. ☆The Solar Dragon (Happy New Year)☆ 17:25, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

Bakugan Wikia

Hello, I am Abce2, an admin from the Bakugan Wikia. The Wikia has about 327 pages, some of them redirects, but not 228 of them. It is really stable and, well, basically fits the requirements. I guess that's it, feel free to check it out. Abce2|I'll be back...To edit! 06:11, December 2, 2009 (UTC)

Bakugan Wiki looks great and I have added it to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:02, December 30, 2009 (UTC)