Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. [[w:c:logocreation:Forum:Pandora_Hearts/Logo|I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark]]. Just FYI. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. [[w:c:logocreation:Forum:Pandora_Hearts/Logo|I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark]]. Just FYI. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

*Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. [[User:Tyciol|Tyc]] 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

*Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. [[User:Tyciol|Tyc]] 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

== Star Wars Underworld Wiki ==

Hi, I am a bureaucrat on the [[w:c:starwarsunderworld|Star Wars Underworld Wiki]]. It desperately needs help, and I am making as much content as I can, and since it is the only one available for info about Underworld, we need it on Google for people, and we need a logo and a good theme, which I am not good at. Thanks for listening. {{EvanfGlobalSig}}

Revision as of 18:23, 30 January 2012

To request content help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description at Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests. Sign your post with ~~~~.

This talk page is to discuss the Community Central:Community Development Team page itself.

Pandora Hearts wordmark

As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark. Just FYI. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

• Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. Tyc 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)