Community Central
Register
Community Central
(→‎LifeMusic Wiki: new section)
(bold important part of note)

(20 intermediate revisions by 11 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''To request Content Team help with your wiki,''' post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with <nowiki>~~~~</nowiki>.
+
This talk page is to discuss the [[Community Central:Community Development Team]] page itself. Sign your post with <nowiki>~~~~</nowiki>.

+
NOTE: Due to changes in how support for our wiki communities was re-structured, '''[[Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|Community Development Team request page]] has been closed'''.
<center>'''Please post your request at the top of the page!'''</center>

+
----

+
== Pandora Hearts wordmark ==
Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the eleven [[Community_Central:Content_Team#Requests|best practices]] listed on the article page.

+
As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. [[w:c:logocreation:Forum:Pandora_Hearts/Logo|I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark]]. Just FYI. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

+
*Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. [[User:Tyciol|Tyc]] 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
'''Please note''': Sometimes it takes a little while for your request to get reviewed -- we really appreciate your patience! We are working with many wikis, so it might take us some time to get to your wiki. Please understand that we're working as fast as we can, and that we might be taking requests out of order based on internal goals, but that we will get to your wiki as soon as possible.

+
==the_wikia_development_team==

+
does mention of the WDT on any wiki trigger a spam filter block or has it just been my experience on [[w:c:bulletstorm|Balletstorm]]? {{User:Dr. Clayton Forrestor/sig}} 12:38, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
== LifeMusic Wiki ==

Hey! I was wonderin' if you could make our [http://heavenmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Main Page] look real nice. We would like to keep all the info on it. Thanks and Gof bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 12:16, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 23:14, 12 August 2019

This talk page is to discuss the Community Central:Community Development Team page itself. Sign your post with ~~~~.

NOTE: Due to changes in how support for our wiki communities was re-structured, Community Development Team request page has been closed.

Pandora Hearts wordmark[]

As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark. Just FYI. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

• Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. Tyc 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

the_wikia_development_team[]

does mention of the WDT on any wiki trigger a spam filter block or has it just been my experience on Balletstorm? The Evil Dr. F talk 12:38, July 21, 2012 (UTC)