Community Central
Community Central
(Moving to the correct place)
Line 9: Line 9:

==the_wikia_development_team==

==the_wikia_development_team==

does mention of the WDT on any wiki trigger a spam filter block or has it just been my experience on [[w:c:bulletstorm|Balletstorm]]? {{User:Dr. Clayton Forrestor/sig}} 12:38, July 21, 2012 (UTC)

does mention of the WDT on any wiki trigger a spam filter block or has it just been my experience on [[w:c:bulletstorm|Balletstorm]]? {{User:Dr. Clayton Forrestor/sig}} 12:38, July 21, 2012 (UTC)

== Hebrew TTTE Wikia CSS ==

Greetings. The Hebrew ''Thomas the Tank Engine'' Wikia now uses a near-exact copy of the original Wikia.css, except slightly adapted. Like how the original uses Flange BQ, I wish to use Alef. Here is the full code:

<syntaxhighlight lang="css">

/*————————————————————————--*/

/*CSS IMPORTS */

/*—————————————————————————*/

.portable-infobox .pi-secondary-background {

background-color: #007acc;

}

.portable-infobox .pi-title {

text-align: center;

font-size:12pt;color:white !important

}

/* hide all "Add a photo to this gallery" buttons */

.wikia-photogallery-add {

display: none !important;

}

@font-face {

font-family: "Alef";

font-style: normal;

font-weight: lighter;

src: local("☺"), url("https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ttte/images/d/d0/Alef-bold.ttf/revision/latest?cb=20190206114111&path-prefix=he") format("truetype");

}

h1 {

font-family: "Alef" !important;

font-size: 20px;

}

h2 {

}

h3 {

}

h4 {

}

em {

}

.WikiHeader {

font-family: "Alef";

}

.portable-infobox .pi-header{

text-align: center;

font-size:14pt;color:white !important

}

/*--------------------------*/

/* HIGHLIGHTED USERNAMES LIST */

/*--------------------------*/

/*

------------

INSTRUCTIONS

------------

The order that names appear on this list determine which title takes precedence.

A user will be marked by the last entry in this list, no matter how many entries they have.

A user will be marked with the last designation on this list that they have:

* רולבק

* מבקר קבצים

* מפקח דיונים

* מפקח צ'אט

* מפעיל מערכת

* בירוקרט

* מייסד

* ראש ענייני הקהילה

*/

/* highlight founders with a blue color */

a[href="/wiki/משתמש:TheIsraeliSudrian"] {color:#0000a5 !important; font-weight: bold !important}

/* highlight bureaucrats with a blue color */

/* highlight administrators with a purple color */

/* highlight discussion moderators with an orange color */

/* highlight image controllers with a yellow color */

a[href="/wiki/משתמש:Sweden98"] {color:#228b22 !important; font-weight: bold !important}

/*highlight rollbackers with a red color*/

a[href="/wiki/User:Lukwisnie"] {color:#708090 !important; font-weight: bold !important}

/*highlight bots with a red color*/

a[href="/wiki/User:RedLionBot"] {color:#9a0026 !important; font-weight: bold !important}

/* For external image resizer */

.resizeimg img, .resizeimg a {width:inherit;height:inherit;max-width:inherit;}

</syntaxhighlight>

I wish for a developer to circumvent "font-face declaration doesn't follow the fontspring bulletproof syntax". Other than the use of !important, that's the only thing it tells me is wrong. Alef-bold.ttf is indeed hosted on the local repository (.ttf support was specifically requested for it to work), but I have no idea if the problem has to do with how I linked to the URL (I copied the link address and pasted it where it should be). [[User:TheIsraeliSudrian|TheIsraeliSudrian]] ([[User talk:TheIsraeliSudrian|talk]]) 09:55, February 11, 2019 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:27, 14 February 2019

To request content help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description at Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests. Sign your post with ~~~~.

This talk page is to discuss the Community Central:Community Development Team page itself.

Pandora Hearts wordmark

As nice as it is to showcase the work done by the Content Team, some of the stuff that they show is not done by them. I made the Pandora Hearts wordmark. Just FYI. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Aug 2011 4:01 PM Pacific

• Your team's work on Pandora Hearts is really beautiful. Tyc 09:50, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

the_wikia_development_team

does mention of the WDT on any wiki trigger a spam filter block or has it just been my experience on Balletstorm? The Evil Dr. F talk 12:38, July 21, 2012 (UTC)