Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archives: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7

Buildingbricks wiki

Hi im Mr.Brick.The Buildingbricks wiki is my wiki.please spruce it up to attract more people.Thanks,Mr.Brick 13:29, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mr. Brick. In order to meet the best practices criteria, the amount of "stubs" (short pages that are less than about 200 bytes) can be no more than 20% of the wiki's total pages. Buildingbricks Wiki has 62 pages, so 20% would be 12 pages. To see which pages are too short, use Special:ShortPages at your wiki. When you have added enough content so that the number of pages below 200 bytes is 12 or less, come back and reply to this section with an update. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:28, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

My Moshi Monsters Wiki

Hi, I've been editing this Wiki for a bit (I created it) and I need help on how to promote it...

Jammiedodger123 21:47, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:08, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Nurarihyon no Mago Wikia

Hi, I came here to ask if there can be a theme created for the Nurarihyon no Mago Wikia. And I hope that you can create a theme with two images such like this but on the right side and this on the left side. I thank you for your time. KidProdigy (UserpageTalk) 21:10, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi KidProdigy. The wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:07, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Reborn Wiki

Hi, I'm from the Reborn Wiki. Could you please create a wordmark for our wiki based on the font that's already on the wordmark we have? We have the official logo as our wordmark, but we don't have the word 'wiki' in it and I think it's pretty important. You can see our wordmark and its font here. Thanks! ChaosVoid

EDIT: An example would be something like this about how it would be placed, although the more similar to the original font the better, and possibly the 'wiki' (no 'a' at the end, please). You can align the words however you think it looks nice. Thanks! ChaosVoid

Hi ChaosVoid. The wiki is still in good shape, so I added Reborn Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:32, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! ChaosVoid

Iron Fey Wiki

I'm back again! :P Iron Fey Wiki has 57 pages and only 1 stub, I believe. There are templates and pictures. I plan to greatly expand the wiki (it can probably go up at least 200 pages) when I have more time. If we meet the criteria, I have some images for the background. It will probably change the color theme as well, so the logo needs to be changed. I'll have to re-do the templates as well later.

Thank you,

Nightfern

Hi Nightfern. Nice work getting the wiki in good shape. I added Iron Fey Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:35, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Call of Duty Wiki

Hey, I know you're really good with images, so I was wondering. Our background looks good up until a certain depth, but then it sort of drops off and looks bad. Would you be able to get the image to blend in with the background colour? Thanks, --Smuff[The cake is a lie] 22:50, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

Done, and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:51, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Ben 10 Answers Wiki

Hi! I am the adopter (admin/bureaucrat) at Ben 10 Answers,

w:c:ben10.answers:. It is a wiki with some what 6000 pages. It has the abuse filter installed. That's just the basic info, as the months gone by, i have wondered if i could get some design help with the wiki. So if my wiki qualifies, let staff hit me up at my talk page and I will give the details on how i need my wiki to be "boosted up" with designs. Thank you!

Plasma (Talk)

01:25, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Plasma. The wiki is in good shape for an answers wiki, and the main Ben 10 Wiki is also in good shape, so I added Ben 10 Answers Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:57, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Yea, thanks Joe, i'm a bureaucrat at Ben 10 Wiki too, so if you need me to do anything there, message me, I'll give you the details at the wiki next week, have a nice week. :) --

Plasma (Talk)

00:47, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

http://geishaworld.wikia.com/

i need hompage help for geisha world

As I said in your first request, in order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria. The requirement that still needs to be met is the one that states "Every content page should be in a category. (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty.)" When all of the wiki's pages have been categorized, please come back and reply to this section. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:08, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Anytimeline.wikia.com

Hi. I'm the founder of this wiki, and I was wondering if you can make an better main page? Enclavehunter 09:26, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Enclavehunter. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Any Timeline Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:17, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

use.wikia.com

19:19, December 30, 2011 (UTC)19:19, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Mythology Wiki

I am one of the admins that recently adopted the wiki and it defintly needs a mythology skin and logo. Mrwhoman 15:56, January 2, 2012 (UTC)Mrwhoman

Hi Mrwhoman. Congratulations on adopting the wiki. In order to meet the best practices criteria, some of the "stubs" (short pages under 200 bytes) will need to have content added to them. As stated on the best practices, the amount of stubs need to be 20% or less of total pages. The Mythology Wiki has 364 pages, so 20% is 73. To see which pages are too short, go to Special:ShortPages. Once you've taken care of that, come back and reply to this section, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:28, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
Alright I'm working on it right now just deleting spam. Mrwhoman 00:25, January 5, 2012 (UTC)Mrwhoman

Brutal Legend Wiki

Community Central Staff,

I have recently been aproved for adoption of Brutal Legend Wiki, and as bureaucrat, I would like to make it as pleasing as possible. I have done this before, with Dante's Inferno Wiki (Another wiki which I adopted). The wiki has a myriad of content pages, few of which are stubs. I would greatly appreciate assistance in making the homepage as attractive as possible, along with some help tweaking the theme. Thank you for your time.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 11:46, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi Milkman. Congrats on the adoption. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Brütal Legend Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:16, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

Cabelaspedia

Hi, my name is Julius Scott.I would like help on my wiki page CABELASPEDIA.It is all about the Cabelas hunting games.It covers the animals, guns, and terrain through the games.Please get back to me on this.Thank you, and thank you in advace.I am 12 years old.JULIUS SCOTT 01:49, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hey it's me again, the dude from cabelaspedia.I forgot to mention, if you could get me some backgrounds with things from the cabelas game series, and possibly some pics to spice up my wiki, that would be awesome.I am one of those people that isn't seen or heard and this would really be my get-ahead breakthrough.It would just be super great if you could get me these things.Thank you..

Hi Julius. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices requirements (linked to at the top of this page). When Cabelaspedia meets those requirements, come back and make a new request, and I'll be glad to add it to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:58, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

Inheritance Roleplay Wiki

Please help www.inheritanceroleplay.wikia.com. You have previously agreed to help another wiki of mine, Camp Demigod Wiki, but with no results yet. Please help!

In order to be approved, the wiki must meet all of the best practices criteria. The good news is that it's only 3 pages short of the required minimum of 50. After three more pages have been made and put into a category, come back and reply to this section, and I'll add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:48, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

It has been done, it now has 55 pages.DDfan80 02:18, January 13, 2012 (UTC)DDfan80

Good work, DD. I added Inheritance Roleplay Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:28, January 13, 2012 (UTC)

SkylandersFanon wiki

Hi, I am and active admin and b-cat at the above wiki, and we would like to you know..add a little..pizazz. It's meant to be a site for kids, so were trying the best we can to add alot of pictures, decorations and designs. Could you help us on making a background? I'm always at home, at the opera, on a fancy yacht! I'll be the talk, the talk of all of Canterlot! ~♥Rarity♥~ 15:33, January 8, 2012 (UTC)

Hi Rarity. In order to meet the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be added to one or more appropriate category. After that's been taken care of, come back and reply to this section (or make a new request if you prefer), and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:54, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

Umineko Wiki

I would like a background, logo, and main page re-design of the Umineko no Naku Koro ni Wiki. It should meet all the requirements; there are no stubs on the Wiki (all pages are over 200 bytes) and there are currently 133 pages. --DQ13 ~ Did we change the world, or did the world change us? 01:09, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi DinoQueen. In order to meet the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be added to one or more appropriate categories. After that's been taken care of, come back and reply to this section (or make a new request if you prefer), and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk)

Mechatar wiki

Hi I need help with getting some contributers because I'm the only editor and the wiki only has 52 pages. I really need some help for the wiki.TenesiaMax 02:38, January 9, 2012 (UTC)HarryTenesiaMax 02:38, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:01, January 9, 2012 (UTC)

Shadows of the Apt Wiki

Hi, I am Lord Loss Demon and I currently run The Shadows of The Apt wiki. We are the official site for the series and we need it to look nice! Please jump on over to are wiki and check everything you need! We even have Adrian Tchaikovsky as a supporter and this will be doing him a huge favor too.

Lord Loss Demon 04:09, January 20, 2012 (UTC)Lord Loss Demon

Hi LLD. In order to meet the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be added to one or more appropriate categories. After that's been taken care of, come back and reply to this section, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:13, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
I have taken care of it so I hope you can give it the overhaul it truly deserves!
Lord Loss Demon 19:19, January 20, 2012 (UTC) Lord Loss Demon
Good work taking care of that so quickly. I added Shadows of the Apt Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:26, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

The Amazing World Of Gumball Wiki

Hi im Michelpacheo1 while the admin of this wiki is having trouble she told to ask u this...Will you give us more assistants.And Thank You go 2 gumballintel.wikia.com

Im Lindana and I wanna have fun! 19:39, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

Omnipotent Wiki help!

Optimal848 Here. My Wiki is on an unusual topic. It would be nice if people would contribute in small amounts.

Optimal848 08:41, January 21, 2012 (UTC)Optimal848, Founder of Omnipotent Wiki

PS. How do you change the wiki's logo?

Replied on your talk page regarding changing the wiki's logo. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:51, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Optimal848 here. Could you try to help by contributing to my Wiki?

Optimal848 08:44, January 21, 2012 (UTC)Optimal848

The Community Development Team helps you with designing, graphics, and other things. They don't help by contributing to the content of the wiki. – Natsu · (talkAvatar Answers) 14:57, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Background Pictures

Hi; does the content team create background pictures like this at the Layton Wiki Professor Layton Wiki? Because, if so, we're going to need a new one in a few months for the next game. Thanks.{{SUBST:Template:SophiaDescole13}} 15:34, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Hi Sophia. We do help with background images. Take a look at these "best practices" criteria. If your wiki meets them, then please provide a link to your wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:56, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
I think it does, so here. Sorry that my signature doesn't work here.{{SUBST:Template:SophiaDescole13}} 22:59, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the link. I've added Professor Layton Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:01, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Park Pedia (Jurassic Park Wiki)

Hi, I'm THE8PURPLE2 and i am an admin at Park Pedia, we admins have decided that our Main Page needs a spruce up: here is a proof, ouf other admins' approval on this: http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:THE8PURPLE2/Skin_Desing_and_Home_Page_Help!#comm-11585

We need this "face lift" because our wiki is being visited more frequently and our Main Page has not been given a good make over since Park Pedia was created, we also feel the need of change since a new Jurassic Park film has been confirmed it is very likely that when this film is released Park Pedia, will become more busier than ever. One of our other admins MismeretMonk wants our wiki to look as "cool" as Tron Wiki, There is so much more to tell you as we a community have so much ideas for our main page, but first we need YOUR approval, so once you have approved our wiki, please contact me on Park Pedia. Thank you so much!!

THE8PURPLE2!! 14:18, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Hi THE8PURPLE2. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Park Pedia to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:11, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Yumekui Merry Wiki

Hello. I would like to request a background for the Yumekui Merry Wiki. And also the favicon if possible. Thank you. DSM144 20:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi DSM144. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Yumekui Merry Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:57, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

X-Men Movies Wiki

Could someone please help me by making a wordmark for X-Men Movies Wiki. Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 00:00, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi New Captain. The wiki is in good shape, so I added X-Men Movies Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:21, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hello again, this is Optimal848, how do you change the logo of my wiki?

Optimal848 18:04, February 6, 2012 (UTC)Optimal848

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:18, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki

Hello. It's me again. I would like to request a background and favicon for Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki, and maybe an improvement on the logo at the wiki as well. DSM144 19:12, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Hello again, DSM144. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:17, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

The Angry Beavers Wiki

I'm wondering if you could help me with the favicon on The Angry Beavers Wiki. I completely forgot to mention it in my message(s) from September/October 2011. ~KinHikari "But you can call her Agent K." 21:24, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:04, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

Good Luck Charlie Wika

Hi my wiki has no contributors or anything please help I would apperciate it.JJMan 23:19, February 7, 2012 (UTC)JJMan

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:19, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

Nick Plus and Tube Cube

I need help with both of these

-tommypezmaster

Hi Tommy. In order to be approved for help, your wiki must meet these best practices requirements. For Nickplus Wiki, that means checking Special:UncategorizedPages and adding any pages listed there to a category. For TubeCube Wiki, that means growing the page count to 50 while still meeting the other requirements, such as uncategorized pages and stubs/short pages. Once that has been taken care of, come back and either reply to this section or, if you prefer, make a new request. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:30, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

I need some more templates and users.

I am the founder of the Thomas Take-n-Play Wiki and I need at least 10 users and templates such as Characters, Main page welcome, Sister wiki, Maintop, New Stuff, Featured Article and Featured Image.Ivan Kakooza 23:02, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:57, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Spotlight

Hi! A few weeks ago I applied for my wiki (the desperate housewives wiki) to be featured as a spotlight and it was accepted, so I was just wondering if you could tell me when it would be ready? :) -- Julietfan2626

Hi Josh. I'm looking into it and will let you know as soon as I find out. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:58, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:04, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

http://wikads.wikia.com/wiki/Wik_ads_Wiki

we need more editors, more pages, more wikis to advertise i also want to build up my wiki for a spotlight A.r.s.h. i am every where but no where at the same time 22:19, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:57, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Halo Nation

I am not sure if I am at the correct place, but I'll give it a shot. A while back our wiki had all the admins/brcrats with a different colour name in recent changes, but a while back this was changed. I am searching for the right answer, which is nowhere I could find.

Could you please ether show me how to do it, or change it yourselfs, that admins and brcrats show up in purple in the recent change menu.

Thank you in advance,
Wilc0 "When in doubt, flee." Admin Flag - The Netherlands Why doesn't anyone want to talk to me?

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:12, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

Psychopedia Overhaul

Hello, I am the Milkman. I was recently given bureacrat rights via adoption for Psychonauts Wiki. I have recieved help for two other wikis in the past, so I am fairly familiar with the process. It will however, require a lot of work, as the wiki has been largely unattended. As far as I can tell, it meets the 50 page minimum with very few stubs.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 22:29, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

SSX Wikia

Hey! I would love to adopt the SSX Wiki. I can't seem to notice any active admins there, so I would like to take charge of it. I'm a bureaucrat admin over at the Rage wiki and a regular admin at the Elder Scrolls wiki, so I have some wiki-experience. I've taken a short brake from editing wikis since I need to focus on my studies, but I am often poking my nose every now and then to see if everything is going good at the wikis. I would therefore like to gain admin rights over at the SSX wiki so that I can prevent any sort of vandalism or spam for that matter, and also so that the Wiki has some sort of a "leader". :)

Zluhcs  talk page  my edits  Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat