|Approved for Help|
| Big Nate Wiki|
Selena Gomez Wiki
To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization as well as content creation. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!
But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.
Arieflongbottom (talk) 18:50, January 2, 2013 (UTC) I need your help for design my wikia,please.I want put full movie video there.but I don't want anyone to download it there by using any software.can do you add more features on my wikia too? my wikia is DilemaTheMovie wikia. Thanks before.
I think this is a problem arising from the length of the specific page.
I want to remove 'and List of historical societies' from the first lines of  but when I try and edit from the button at the top I get an error message (but no problem with working on the sections).
Can someone here 'deal with' the problem?
(Removing the 'template' entries is not a problem - just fiddly)
(Request first from Logo Creation Wiki)
Hello, I'm from the WWII Wiki and I would like to request a theme. In the theme I think it would be nice if there were illustrations all over the background, not just at the sides because the color scheme before the background theme is transparent. However, I do think it would also be nice if there were perhaps strips of different battles, like the bottom part of the background having the battle of Midway with planes and ships everywhere and the middle strip having the battle of Kursk with Soviet tanks breaking through the German lines and the top part with a V-2 Cruise missle taking off from a launch pad to represent our coverage from the Pacific to Europe and also representing our coverage of the more secret aspects of the war with the V-2. I hope this is descriptive enough but not too demanding. Thanks!
--17:55,1/8/2013 17:55, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Fargo. The wiki is in good shape, so I added World War II Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 23:24, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
I would really appreciate it if i could have some help getting started and publishing pages and if it would be possible i would love an inkheart logo
MS Armoury Wiki
Hi, we at the MS Armoury Wiki have an infobox that works well for the most part but I was wondering if you guys could help build-in a tabber option for multiple images and then how to apply that to similar infoboxes. Also could you please help drum up a mecha-style Wordmark? Unfortunately despite a few attempts by a member we don't have anything and it could do with a spruce up. Many thanks! Wingstrike: fed up of fancy signatures 23:34, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Wingstrike. The wiki looks good, so I added MS Armoury Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 17:32, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
Rubicon Development Wiki
I seem to be the only editor to this wiki. I want to attract some editors to my wiki, by improving the Main Page. --Matthew Cenance (talk) 21:50, January 15, 2013 (UTC) =More than 150 pages are shorter than 200 bytes, which is more than 3/4 of the pages on the wiki. --Matthew Cenance (talk) 22:13, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- As you noted, about 75% of the pages on the wiki are "stubs" (less than 200 bytes), which means that the wiki does not meet the best practices criteria. I noticed that most of those short pages are for individual maps that simply have "___ is a map in GBWG" with a navigation template. One idea for solving the issue of having so many stubs is to delete those individual pages and have one maps page (for each game) that lists all the maps and a brief description for each, if there is a description. When you get the number of stubs to less than 20% of the total, come back and either reply here or make a new request.
- For general tips and advice on creating a good main page, you might want to take a look at How To:Main page webinar and watch the video. JoePlay (talk) 23:30, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
Advertisements are invading the wikia!
How do I remove these stupid ads that keep popping up all over the Galaxy Wars Wikia. It's taking up all of the space on the pages.
- You can't remove them, as they are a necessity and keep the hosting free. Try this page for help with making a main page with ads.--Spartacus0898 (Talk) 22:10, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
The Carrie Diaries wiki
Hi, I am an adim at The Carrie Diaries Wiki (http://the-carrie-diaries.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) I would like if it's possible to have a customized background that relates to the CW show and also headers for the main page. I also added a wordmark but find it too small so would like you to make it bigger :) Thanks in advance
- Hi Redroses. The wiki is in good shape, so I added The Carrie Diaries Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 21:04, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
I'm trying to make a table that collects information from other pages of my wiki and displays it in a typical excel format. I think I can do this with Semantic MediaWiki, but I'm not so sure how to use it.
I have installed MediaWiki on PC, but I don't know the next step. Can you help me us "smwtable"?
RedAtoms (talk) 11:48, January 17, 2013 (UTC)Marck
- Hi RedAtoms. I don't have any experience with SMW. You could try contacting the Community Support Team by filling out and submitting the form at Special:Contact/general to see if they could point you in the right direction. JoePlay (talk) 21:18, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
The Journeyman Project
I found and adopted the Journeyman Project wiki which was abandoned. It doesn't even have a main page. I'd like to populate it and find people who could create/fix infoboxes and the main page. MoffRebusMy Talk 17:05, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi MoffRebus. I think you're asking for design help, and the wiki meets the requirements, so I added The Journeyman Project Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 21:45, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Beauty and the Beast CW Show wiki
Hi, I am an adim at the Beauty and the Beast Wiki (http://beautyandthebeastcwshow.wikia.com/wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast_(CW_Show)_Wiki) I would like if it's possible to have a customized background that relates to the CW show and also headers for the main page. I also added a wordmark but like if you can add "Wiki" to the "Beauty and the Beast":) Thanks in advance.Superlana (talk) 16:46, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Superlana. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Beauty and the Beast Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 22:25, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
Selena Gomez Wiki
Hi, I am sure that the Selena Gomez Wiki fits the requirements to be customized by the Community Development Team. It is alright if you don't make a background and wordmark for the wiki, but a new skin would be okay also. The wiki hardly has any Google traffic because when you search "Selena Gomez Wiki" on Google, it does not show up. Thank you for your concern :) ArianaGrandeForever
- Hi Ariana. The wiki looks good, so I added Selena Gomez Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 23:34, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I am an admin at the Revenge Wiki (http://revengeabc.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_ABC_Wiki) We already have the background and wordmark but we would like a customized main page heading please :) Thanks in advance. 100 Redroses (talk) 03:30, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi again, Redroses. To be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of this page. Specifically, these uncategorized pages will need to be added to an appropriate category. Also, there are too many "stubs", meaning short pages that are smaller than 200 bytes. The number of stubs needs to be less than 20% of the total number of pages, so in this case that would mean having under 70 pages that are smaller than 200 bytes. In other words, at least 16 of the first 86 pages on that list will need to have content added to them. Once those two things have been taken care of, come back and either reply to this section or make a new request to let me know, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay (talk) 23:45, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
My Name Is Stregoni Benefici. I am the only administrator of the wikia page "stregonification". This website is very similar to, and includes articles of Uncyclopedia. I wish to incorporate many pages that provide humorous and witty, mostly nonsensical data about any and everything. Right now, it looks a little in shambles, as I was unable to devote time to the same due to my studies. I would love any contributions made to my "esteemed" website. My heartiest contrafribularities for the contributors in advance.
Stregoni Benefici, Police Red Saint Popo.
184.108.40.206 06:57, January 20, 2013 (UTC)Iamanarchy
- If you're looking for editors to contribute to your wiki, you can add the wiki to the list found at Admin Central:Main Page/Wikis that need editors. You can also find tips and advice at Help:Attracting contributors. JoePlay (talk) 23:49, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
SpongeBob Trainiax Wiki
- Hi Trainiax. To be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay (talk) 23:50, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
Big Nate Wiki
Hello! Big Nate Wiki Community would appreciate it if we could have clean-up and assistance with our main page. Also, we would like a neat background. Thanks! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything. 21:21, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi EpicGusher. The wiki meets the requirements so I added Big Nate Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 21:51, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
The Charmed Comics Wiki
We really need a background and the admins page is http://thecharmedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/User:StoryGirl83 . ChrysieeBoo Lovely (talk) 12:29, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi ChrysieeBoo Lovely. I see that you are currently blocked on that wiki due to some issues the admin has with your edits. Part of the best practices criteria linked at the top of this page states: "The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals. It should be a stable, friendly place." After the drama has been permanently resovled, if the admin wants help, he/she is encouraged to make a new request. JoePlay (talk) 19:12, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
(Using the translator, sorry for english!)
Hello, I'd like to help with a infobox ..... The issue here is that I would like to learn how to enter without breaking the links, a "sub-infobox" next to another! To better understand this example I show that is precisely how I want to:
(Source = http://www.khwiki.net/Sora)
As you can see next to "profile" there "Journal" on my wiki exists only profile (See Here) and I would add the Journal!! In the same way, why mine is the same game following the same.
My infobox is here:
Hi, I would like to request a background for the Miscrits Wiki. The one we are currently using requires that the article backgrounds be semi-transparent, which I want to avoid if possible. It would be great if we could have a background with pictures of the monsters along the edges rather than in the middle.
- Hi Nconspicuous. In order to be meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, you'll need to put these uncategorized pages into an appropriate category. Once that's been done, come back and reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay (talk) 22:15, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
Bloons Tower Defense 5 Wiki
- Hi Sam. In order to be approved, the wiki needs to follow the best practices criteria linked at the top of this page. JoePlay (talk) 22:18, February 1, 2013 (UTC)