Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help
Reborn Wiki (12/29)
Iron Fey Wiki (12/29)
Ben 10 Answers Wiki (12/29)
Any Timeline Wiki (1/3)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, click the "Add topic" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archives: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6

Simmetropolia

I could use some help here. Im just the only editor right now and its not an very good wiki right now, so I was thinking mabye you can help me?

Lancededcena 06:21, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Lancededcena. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, mostly notable (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:24, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
MoalaFamily 07:26, December 10, 2011 (UTC)

http://castlevillezynga.wikia.com

Hi, i'm one of the admins of the Castleville wiki and I would like to apply css code on the wiki in order to use background-size property on the body background but can't find where to do it. Please do it for me or tell how to do it.

Srkz 12:12, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:21, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Devil May Cry Wiki

Hello, this is Flia, one of the bureaucrats on the Devil May Cry wiki. We'd like your help in making our wiki more... ssstylish. We already had a discussion on this topic too, although it lead us nowhere. My signature is NOT short! 20:55, November 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Flia. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Devil May Cry Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:20, November 21, 2011 (UTC)

Fatal Frame Wiki

I would like to request a new theme for this Wiki, as I am the new Bureaucrat there.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 01:17, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi White Flash. The wiki looks good, but the only thing you need to do to meet the best practices criteria is to add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. Once that's been done, either reply here or on my talk page, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:24, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
All pages are now categorized, so Fatal Frame Wiki has been added to the approved list. Good work getting that taken care of so fast, White Flash. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:01, November 22, 2011 (UTC)

Gold Rush Wiki

Hello. I want to ask the content team to do their magic on the Gold Rush Wiki. It fits the criteria except the stub part. I have added to the stub pages, but I cannot tell if they have made more than 300 bytes until the refreshes the information. If you do accept, I have some ideas located here. Thanks for your time. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 19:55 ~ 11/23/2011

Hi DaRanger. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Gold Rush Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, November 23, 2011 (UTC)

Dinosaur King Wiki

Hi, I would like to request a redesign for the main page of the Dinosaur King Wiki. Sadly, I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, and our other active Administrator is more focused on the content. --DQ13 ~ Boredom really irritates me. 00:25, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi DQ13. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I added Dinosaur King Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:50, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Simpson Wiki

Sorry For That will you give us more assistants.The WEbsite Bartsimpson.wikia.com.MarkEvans2 19:48, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mark. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:53, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Death Wish Wiki

Hello, I was wondering if you would help me design a good main page for the wiki about the 1970's and 80's Charles Bronson vigilante movies, Death Wish Wiki. Currently I only have a main page slider on the main page of the wiki and would like it to have a good design. Here is the link: Death Wish Wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kingofawosmeness777 04:47, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi King. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Death Wish Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:58, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Pretend World Wiki

Hello. I would like help making a better homepage for the Whalee's Pretend World Wiki.

Whalee402 14:56, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Whalee. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I added Pretend World Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:03, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Storybrooke Wiki

I would love to have more editors on the Storybrooke Wiki. It is a competitor of the Once Upon a Time wiki. We have almost no stubs, great pictures, detailed pages, organized categories, two active admins, and very few editors. I am almost positive that we meet the criteria. I would absolutely love to have a successful wiki with a bunch of editors that enjoy it as much as I do. Annasean51 03:08, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page about attracting editors. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:41, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Adele Wiki

Hi, I am the founder and only administrator on the Adele Wiki, a wiki fo8unded to inform people about the British pop sensation Adele, best known for her single "Rolling in the Deep". Um, we have one uncategorized page total on the wiki. There are (including myself) two or three editors on the wiki, I believe, and would love to get more editors in on the wiki. We are close to reaching 100 pages, and I would love to have a much more appropriate skin for the wiki with your help, possibly with an image of Adele in it. It would also be awesome if you could help to spruce up the main page. It's looking pretty good right now, but I have seen some of your work on other wikis, such as the Beyoncepedia, the Bruno Mars Wiki, and the Katy Perry, and it looks great! :) I could also use some major help attracting more contributors, and you guys seem like you could help a lot! Thank you so much for your time, and I hope to talk to you soon. ---Tsu'tey♫ 15:25, November 27, 2011 (UTC)

Not STAFF: If you have one uncategorized page, I'd fix it. I'll fix it for you if you want! --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:27, November 27, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks, I am just about to fix it, but if you want to help with other things around the wiki, that'd be great??? If you want to! :) Thanks so much. ---Tsu'tey♫ 20:40, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Tsu'tey. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Adele Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:46, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, JoePlay. Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate it. Thanks for all your help. ---Tsu'tey♫ 20:37, November 29, 2011 (UTC)

John Carter Wiki

Johncarter.wikia.com was previously a redirect to barsoom.wikia.com it was taken without my permission, and through a series of complaints I became basically in charge of Johncarter.wikia.com I consider it a subwiki for disneys john carter film franchise, and to my knowledge the wiki was made at the request of someone involved with the films advertizing. So the request is simple, I would very much like help getting the front page overhauled, I need the blog feed to be more limited, I need buttons of a sort to take users to the content, and I need to integrate disneys martian glyphs in some capacity!

http://cdn.dolimg.com/franchise/johncarter/downloads/john_carter_decoder.pdf

I really would like help with this, since I was somewhat wronged when this wiki was created, and I have gotten zero support with the wiki (just like barsoom.wikia.com) I just need an overhaul of the front page, that is all ralok 07:04, December 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi ralok. The wiki is mostly in good shape, but there are a few uncategorized pages (15 at the moment). When you get those taken care of, make a reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:47, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

I believe I have gotten it taken care of! I had to delete some of those pages unfortunatly because they served little purpose! ralok 22:43, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Good work, ralok. I added John Carter Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:37, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

LifeMusic Wiki

We are a wiki on Christian music. We should meet all the criteria since Wendy said we were in good shape to be approved for a spotlight on my talk page. I hope we are able to fix up the main page before the spotlight in order to have the best looking wiki possible when the much-hoped-for new editors arrive. MasterFred 04:04, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi MasterFred. The wiki is in good shape, so I added LifeMusic Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:51, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
UPDATE: Actually, someone else from the Content Team is being assigned to work on LifeMusic Wiki, so expect to see him/her there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:14, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome! Thanks! MasterFred 02:32, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

I would like some help with the wiki background

My wiki meets all criteria needed, I would like to be able to have two backgrounds, one overlapping the other, my wiki is cwacharacter.wikia.com329Wuher MosEisley 19:39, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:32, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Paladore Wiki

Hi! This is the admin of the Paladore Wiki. Paladore is a new virtual pet site that just opened this November. Already we have 2-3 frequent editors. I am hoping that with the help of the Content Team that the Paladore Wiki will be able to use better seo practices. As well as coming up with a better way of organizing content that will be sustainable as the wiki grows. ~ (天気) 06:21, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Paladore Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:48, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you! ~ (天気) 23:58, December 6, 2011 (UTC)

Drake and Josh Wiki

Hi, I am currently an admin on the Drake and Josh Wiki. I was wondering if you can spruce up the wiki so it can attract more people. Here is the link: http://drakeandjosh.wikia.com/wiki/Drake_and_Josh_Wiki --Who?Blah Blah BlahWhat'd I do...? 19:01, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Gleek. The only thing the wiki needs to do in order to meet the best practices criteria is to put these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories. There are currently less than 10, so it should be quite easy to do. Once that has been taken care of, post a reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:54, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
The pages have now been categorized. Who?Blah Blah BlahWhat'd I do...? 18:40, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
Good work, Gleek. I added Drake and Josh Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:14, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Alcatraz Theme

Hi! I'm the admin of Alcatrazpedia. Recently Fox released new graphics, and so the current graphics used as the theme are outdated. I myself don't have the proper knowledge of creating a new theme, so I was wondering if you could design a new one, using the new images. All new images can be found on the wiki. Thanks!  ODK  Talk   Sandbox 04:33, December 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi ObiDanKenobi. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Alcatrazpedia to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:56, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
UPDATE: Someone else from the Content Team will soon be working on Alcatrazpedia, so expect to hear from him/her soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:03, December 6, 2011 (UTC)

The Super Gaming Wiki

Hello I am Niktext an Admin on the Super Gaming Wiki. The Super Gaming Wiki is a very friendly group filled with nice staff.This wiki is going great but we need some content fixing.We need more content for our subject and that it will rise and shine among wikis.We have 58 pages of info. We Belive we have met the criteria. We just need a brush to help us with content and we are good! Please leave something for me when the descion is made! The link is http://thesupergaming.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity.Enjoy! Niktext 21:05, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Niktext. This page is for requesting design help, such as your wiki's background, logo, and main page layout. If that's what you're wanting, please state which of those you want help with. If you're looking for people to help add content to the wiki, you can add your wiki to the table at Admin Forum:Whose wiki needs editors? For general advice on getting new editors, check out Help:Attracting contributors. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:08, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
I would Like some changes on the mainpage layout please if that could be great and if you can the backround please! Niktext 23:12, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

Geisha World Wiki

i need with the cutom skin at http://geishaworld.wikia.com/ {{subst:Zen shadow}} 13:35, December 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Zen shadow. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:44, December 6, 2011 (UTC)

GalNet Wiki

http://galnet.wikia.com/wiki/Galnet_Data_Base

Hi Wikia Spruce Up Team,

could you look over our Wiki and help us spruce it up? Like how to I can create a side bar like you can find on Wiki pages. Or how to spruce up the front page.

Sincerely

Vanessa Ravencroft 06:09, December 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Vanessa. The only thing the wiki needs to do in order to meet the best practices criteria is to put these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories. Once that has been taken care of, post a reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:43, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Wikia Team, hello Joe Play
I have categorized the uncategorized pages as suggested. I must have overlooked them. Can you add our Wiki to the list now?
Vanessa Ravencroft 21:36, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
Good work, Vanessa. I added GalNet Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:17, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

iOS Gaming Wiki

Hello, I would like to ask for some help with the iOS Gaming Wiki. The iOS Gaming Wiki is a collaborative effort to categorize games released on the very popular iOS Platform. The App Store has the most downloads and game releases at Christmas so I would like the content team to help for then. The Wiki has just over 50 Pages, the MediaWiki:Welcome page is @sysop and there are only a few stub pages which I can always improve if needed. The homepage and the wordmark do not need any work, I'm happy with them as they are for now unless you show me first and they are better. Any other work you could help with on the Wiki would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sam2011 (Talk) 18:06, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Sam. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added iOS Gaming Wiki to the approves list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:20, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Rune Factory Wiki

HI! I'm the founder of the Rune Factory wiki, and I'd like help. Currently it is not attracting any contributers and I don't think that it is very easy to navagate (or what ever the word is...). I also need help with the main page. Mai Is Me 03:16, December 10, 2011 (UTC)

I forgot to put a heading, my wiki request is under the iOS request. Mai Is Me 07:06, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
Added the heading -- RandomTime 07:08, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
Added the right heading :) Sam2011 (Talk) 16:46, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Mai. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Rune Factory Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:29, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

New Girl Wikia

Hi! I'm Anna, an admin from the New Girl Wiki. I would like to make request for the content team to work their magic on redesigning this wiki. We meet all of the criteria, every single bit. Please help this wiki. Annasean51 08:02, December 10, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Annasean. The wiki is in good shape, so I added New Girl Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:32, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much! Annasean51 02:28, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Camp Demigod Wiki

Please help our wiki. I think it meets all requirements and if it does not the new users could help. The wiki is called Camp Demigod Wiki. Please help us!!! DDfan80 20:43, December 11, 2011 (UTC)DDfan80

Hi DDfan. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Camp Demigod Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:40, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Habbo Wiki (http://habbo.wikia.com)

Hi there, this is Imdill3, bureaucrat of Habbo Wiki, simply requesting help on organizing main page and giving it appeal. The main page mostly has the look of Runescape Wiki, and originality should be a priority. --Imdill3 20:38, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Imdill3. The wiki looks good, but in order to meet the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be put into one or more appropriate categories. Once that has been taken care of, please come back and reply, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:46, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds good, I'll rally up the contributors! --Imdill3 15:22, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, all of the 250+ articles have been categorized respectively. As of Midnight the Cache should reset to read "0". --Imdill3 20:47, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Good work getting those pages categorized! I've added Habbo Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:02, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Advance Wars Comedians Wiki

hi I'm BionicleManfanatic, Admin and owner of the AW Comics Wiki, an i would like my wiki to be remade to Wikia's standards!

My wiki meets the first requirement of 50 pages, however i would like to know how t check for stub pages. For the second requirement, my categorizing may not be standard, but it allows you to get around just as quickly. and for the third requirement, I am the only admin, there has been no debate on my wiki for any swapping of power. and the fourth requirement, the welcome template confuses me, however the main page is slightly similar, with a few differences i added myself for a little flare. The final requirement, there is zero images of inappropriate content!

BionicleManFanatic 18:33, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi BionicleManFanatic. I can tell that you have read the best practices criteria before making your request (thank you!), but you seem to have come confusion about them. Each of the requirements that you mentioned has the name of the page to look at in order to see if your wiki meets the requirement. For example, the line regarding stubs lists Special:ShortPages as well as defining a stub to be any page that is less than 200 bytes. If you check Special:ShortPages on your wiki (just copy-paste it into the search bar), you will see [### bytes] next to each page. Your wiki has 52 pages, so 20% would be 10, meaning that the number of short pages that are less than 200 bytes should be 10 or less.
For the line about every content page being in a category, check Special:UncategorizedPages to see which, if any, of the wiki's pages are not categorized. There are a couple ways to add a category to a page, which are explained at the Help Wiki.
For the welcome tool, look at MediaWiki:Welcome-user and you'll see that your wiki is set to @latest, which is fine.
Once the wiki meets the requirements regarding stubs (short pages) and uncategorized pages, come back and reply, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:26, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

Geisha World Wiki (2nd request)

i want to request help for geisha world {{subst:Zen shadow}} 14:10, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Zen shadow. I see that the wiki now has 50 pages (good work), but in order to meet the best practices criteria, the only other thing you'll need to do is put these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories. Once that has been done, you can just reply here under my message. You won't need to make a new message requesting help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:32, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

WikiShrek

Hey Content team. WikiShrek has more than enough contributors, especially recently thanks to a spotlight. But we seem to be having trouble keeping those contributors. Most users edit once or twice and leave, which seems normal enough, but I would expect that at least a couple besides myself would stick around. I don't know if it's our welcome message or just the kind of people who like Shrek, but if you have any asvice, it's extremely appreciated. —Airhogs777 WCB WS 00:58, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:31, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

Prophecy of the Stars Wiki

Hi. I'm an admin at the Prophecy of the Stars Wiki and I believe the Prophecy of the Stars wiki is ready for a make-over. All the pages have categories, and it overall is ready, I believe. :3 TwiTalk / Contribs 06:26, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Twilightheart200. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Prophecy of the Stars Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:54, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

Advance Wars Comedians Wiki request 2

I have filled out all necessary criteria for approval except the wiki has 12 stub pages instead of 10 or less, and I'm not sure how to properly make them bigger for they are episode listings and thus there is no more information to be added then that already is. correction: i have found a way to make them larger by adding the youtube discriptions under the videos, however i'm not sure if it was enough

BionicleManFanatic 01:55, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

Good jon taking care of those things. I've added Advance Wars Comedians Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:09, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Buildingbricks wiki

Hi im Mr.Brick.The Buildingbricks wiki is my wiki.please spruce it up to attract more people.Thanks,Mr.Brick 13:29, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mr. Brick. In order to meet the best practices criteria, the amount of "stubs" (short pages that are less than about 200 bytes) can be no more than 20% of the wiki's total pages. Buildingbricks Wiki has 62 pages, so 20% would be 12 pages. To see which pages are too short, use Special:ShortPages at your wiki. When you have added enough content so that the number of pages below 200 bytes is 12 or less, come back and reply to this section with an update. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:28, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

My Moshi Monsters Wiki

Hi, I've been editing this Wiki for a bit (I created it) and I need help on how to promote it...

Jammiedodger123 21:47, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:08, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Nurarihyon no Mago Wikia

Hi, I came here to ask if there can be a theme created for the Nurarihyon no Mago Wikia. And I hope that you can create a theme with two images such like this but on the right side and this on the left side. I thank you for your time. KidProdigy (UserpageTalk) 21:10, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi KidProdigy. The wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:07, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Reborn Wiki

Hi, I'm from the Reborn Wiki. Could you please create a wordmark for our wiki based on the font that's already on the wordmark we have? We have the official logo as our wordmark, but we don't have the word 'wiki' in it and I think it's pretty important. You can see our wordmark and its font here. Thanks! ChaosVoid

EDIT: An example would be something like this about how it would be placed, although the more similar to the original font the better, and possibly the 'wiki' (no 'a' at the end, please). You can align the words however you think it looks nice. Thanks! ChaosVoid

Hi ChaosVoid. The wiki is still in good shape, so I added Reborn Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:32, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! ChaosVoid

Iron Fey Wiki

I'm back again! :P Iron Fey Wiki has 57 pages and only 1 stub, I believe. There are templates and pictures. I plan to greatly expand the wiki (it can probably go up at least 200 pages) when I have more time. If we meet the criteria, I have some images for the background. It will probably change the color theme as well, so the logo needs to be changed. I'll have to re-do the templates as well later.

Thank you,

Nightfern

Hi Nightfern. Nice work getting the wiki in good shape. I added Iron Fey Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:35, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Call of Duty Wiki

Hey, I know you're really good with images, so I was wondering. Our background looks good up until a certain depth, but then it sort of drops off and looks bad. Would you be able to get the image to blend in with the background colour? Thanks, --Smuff[The cake is a lie] 22:50, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

Done, and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:51, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Ben 10 Answers Wiki

Hi! I am the adopter (admin/bureaucrat) at Ben 10 Answers,

w:c:ben10.answers:. It is a wiki with some what 6000 pages. It has the abuse filter installed. That's just the basic info, as the months gone by, i have wondered if i could get some design help with the wiki. So if my wiki qualifies, let staff hit me up at my talk page and I will give the details on how i need my wiki to be "boosted up" with designs. Thank you!

Plasma (Talk)

01:25, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Plasma. The wiki is in good shape for an answers wiki, and the main Ben 10 Wiki is also in good shape, so I added Ben 10 Answers Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you when I return to work next week. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:57, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Yea, thanks Joe, i'm a bureaucrat at Ben 10 Wiki too, so if you need me to do anything there, message me, I'll give you the details at the wiki next week, have a nice week. :) --

Plasma (Talk)

00:47, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

http://geishaworld.wikia.com/

i need hompage help for geisha world

As I said in your first request, in order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria. The requirement that still needs to be met is the one that states "Every content page should be in a category. (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty.)" When all of the wiki's pages have been categorized, please come back and reply to this section. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:08, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Anytimeline.wikia.com

Hi. I'm the founder of this wiki, and I was wondering if you can make an better main page? Enclavehunter 09:26, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Enclavehunter. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Any Timeline Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:17, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

use.wikia.com

19:19, December 30, 2011 (UTC)19:19, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Mythology Wiki

I am one of the admins that recently adopted the wiki and it defintly needs a mythology skin and logo. Mrwhoman 15:56, January 2, 2012 (UTC)Mrwhoman

Hi Mrwhoman. Congratulations on adopting the wiki. In order to meet the best practices criteria, some of the "stubs" (short pages under 200 bytes) will need to have content added to them. As stated on the best practices, the amount of stubs need to be 20% or less of total pages. The Mythology Wiki has 364 pages, so 20% is 73. To see which pages are too short, go to Special:ShortPages. Once you've taken care of that, come back and reply to this section, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:28, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
Alright I'm working on it right now just deleting spam. Mrwhoman 00:25, January 5, 2012 (UTC)Mrwhoman

Brutal Legend Wiki

Community Central Staff,

I have recently been aproved for adoption of Brutal Legend Wiki, and as bureaucrat, I would like to make it as pleasing as possible. I have done this before, with Dante's Inferno Wiki (Another wiki which I adopted). The wiki has a myriad of content pages, few of which are stubs. I would greatly appreciate assistance in making the homepage as attractive as possible, along with some help tweaking the theme. Thank you for your time.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 11:46, January 4, 2012 (UTC)