Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help
Devil May Cry Wiki (11/21)
Death Wish Wiki (11/28)
Pretend World Wiki (11/28)
Adele Wiki (11/28)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archives: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6

Simmetropolia

I could use some help here. Im just the only editor right now and its not an very good wiki right now, so I was thinking mabye you can help me?

Lancededcena 06:21, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Lancededcena. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:24, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

http://castlevillezynga.wikia.com

Hi, i'm one of the admins of the Castleville wiki and I would like to apply css code on the wiki in order to use background-size property on the body background but can't find where to do it. Please do it for me or tell how to do it.

Srkz 12:12, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:21, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Devil May Cry Wiki

Hello, this is Flia, one of the bureaucrats on the Devil May Cry wiki. We'd like your help in making our wiki more... ssstylish. We already had a discussion on this topic too, although it lead us nowhere. My signature is NOT short! 20:55, November 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Flia. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Devil May Cry Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:20, November 21, 2011 (UTC)

Fatal Frame Wiki

I would like to request a new theme for this Wiki, as I am the new Bureaucrat there.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 01:17, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi White Flash. The wiki looks good, but the only thing you need to do to meet the best practices criteria is to add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. Once that's been done, either reply here or on my talk page, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:24, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
All pages are now categorized, so Fatal Frame Wiki has been added to the approved list. Good work getting that taken care of so fast, White Flash. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:01, November 22, 2011 (UTC)

Gold Rush Wiki

Hello. I want to ask the content team to do their magic on the Gold Rush Wiki. It fits the criteria except the stub part. I have added to the stub pages, but I cannot tell if they have made more than 300 bytes until the refreshes the information. If you do accept, I have some ideas located here. Thanks for your time. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 19:55 ~ 11/23/2011

Hi DaRanger. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Gold Rush Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, November 23, 2011 (UTC)

Dinosaur King Wiki

Hi, I would like to request a redesign for the main page of the Dinosaur King Wiki. Sadly, I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, and our other active Administrator is more focused on the content. --DQ13 ~ Boredom really irritates me. 00:25, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi DQ13. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I added Dinosaur King Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:50, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Simpson Wiki

Sorry For That will you give us more assistants.The WEbsite Bartsimpson.wikia.com.MarkEvans2 19:48, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mark. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:53, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Death Wish Wiki

Hello, I was wondering if you would help me design a good main page for the wiki about the 1970's and 80's Charles Bronson vigilante movies, Death Wish Wiki. Currently I only have a main page slider on the main page of the wiki and would like it to have a good design. Here is the link: Death Wish Wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kingofawosmeness777 04:47, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi King. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Death Wish Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:58, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Pretend World Wiki

Hello. I would like help making a better homepage for the Whalee's Pretend World Wiki.

Whalee402 14:56, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Whalee. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I added Pretend World Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:03, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Video Game World Wiki

Hello I am Niktext the founder of Video Game World Wiki. I am curious if a content person could assist me on expanding my wiki, Add catagories, ETC. I belive I have met the Criteria so I would be greatful if I got some help. Also I have a problem with my infobox so i will need help with that!

Leave if i can get someone on my wiki on my talkpage thanks!! Niktext 00:20, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

As an admin on the wiki as well, I can assure you we have a lot of stub pages. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:37, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Niktext. in order to be approved, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, so no uncategorized pages and no more than 20% of total pages being stubs (meaning about 200 bytes or less). Once that has been taken care of, come back and reply to this section or create a new request, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:10, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Storybrooke Wiki

I would love to have more editors on the Storybrooke Wiki. It is a competitor of the Once Upon a Time wiki. We have almost no stubs, great pictures, detailed pages, organized categories, two active admins, and very few editors. I am almost positive that we meet the criteria. I would absolutely love to have a successful wiki with a bunch of editors that enjoy it as much as I do. Annasean51 03:08, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page about attracting editors. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:41, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Adele Wiki

Hi, I am the founder and only administrator on the Adele Wiki, a wiki fo8unded to inform people about the British pop sensation Adele, best known for her single "Rolling in the Deep". Um, we have one uncategorized page total on the wiki. There are (including myself) two or three editors on the wiki, I believe, and would love to get more editors in on the wiki. We are close to reaching 100 pages, and I would love to have a much more appropriate skin for the wiki with your help, possibly with an image of Adele in it. It would also be awesome if you could help to spruce up the main page. It's looking pretty good right now, but I have seen some of your work on other wikis, such as the Beyoncepedia, the Bruno Mars Wiki, and the Katy Perry, and it looks great! :) I could also use some major help attracting more contributors, and you guys seem like you could help a lot! Thank you so much for your time, and I hope to talk to you soon. ---Tsu'tey♫ 15:25, November 27, 2011 (UTC)

Not STAFF: If you have one uncategorized page, I'd fix it. I'll fix it for you if you want! --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:27, November 27, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks, I am just about to fix it, but if you want to help with other things around the wiki, that'd be great??? If you want to! :) Thanks so much. ---Tsu'tey♫ 20:40, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Tsu'tey. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Adele Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:46, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, JoePlay. Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate it. Thanks for all your help. ---Tsu'tey♫ 20:37, November 29, 2011 (UTC)

John Carter Wiki

Johncarter.wikia.com was previously a redirect to barsoom.wikia.com it was taken without my permission, and through a series of complaints I became basically in charge of Johncarter.wikia.com I consider it a subwiki for disneys john carter film franchise, and to my knowledge the wiki was made at the request of someone involved with the films advertizing. So the request is simple, I would very much like help getting the front page overhauled, I need the blog feed to be more limited, I need buttons of a sort to take users to the content, and I need to integrate disneys martian glyphs in some capacity!

http://cdn.dolimg.com/franchise/johncarter/downloads/john_carter_decoder.pdf

I really would like help with this, since I was somewhat wronged when this wiki was created, and I have gotten zero support with the wiki (just like barsoom.wikia.com) I just need an overhaul of the front page, that is all ralok 07:04, December 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi ralok. The wiki is mostly in good shape, but there are a few uncategorized pages (15 at the moment). When you get those taken care of, make a reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:47, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

I believe I have gotten it taken care of! I had to delete some of those pages unfortunatly because they served little purpose! ralok 22:43, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

LifeMusic Wiki

We are a wiki on Christian music. We should meet all the criteria since Wendy said we were in good shape to be approved for a spotlight on my talk page. I hope we are able to fix up the main page before the spotlight in order to have the best looking wiki possible when the much-hoped-for new editors arrive. MasterFred 04:04, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi MasterFred. The wiki is in good shape, so I added LifeMusic Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:51, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
UPDATE: Actually, someone else from the Content Team is being assigned to work on LifeMusic Wiki, so expect to see him/her there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:14, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome! Thanks! MasterFred 02:32, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

I would like some help with the wiki background

My wiki meets all criteria needed, I would like to be able to have two backgrounds, one overlapping the other, my wiki is cwacharacter.wikia.com329Wuher MosEisley 19:39, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:32, December 2, 2011 (UTC)

Paladore Wiki

Hi! This is the admin of the Paladore Wiki. Paladore is a new virtual pet site that just opened this November. Already we have 2-3 frequent editors. I am hoping that with the help of the Content Team that the Paladore Wiki will be able to use better seo practices. As well as coming up with a better way of organizing content that will be sustainable as the wiki grows. ~ (天気) 06:21, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

Drake and Josh Wiki

Hi, I am currently an admin on the Drake and Josh Wiki. I was wondering if you can spruce up the wiki so it can attract more people. Here is the link: http://drakeandjosh.wikia.com/wiki/Drake_and_Josh_Wiki