Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help
Toriko Wiki (6/1)
Deadman Wonderland Wiki (6/3)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

UPDATE: Hello everyone. Some of you may know me, but allow me to introduce myself. I'm Joe, and I've been working on our Gaming wikis for the last 3+ years. In my new role as Content Manager, I am now the person dedicated to fulfilling the community requests made here—custom themes, logos, main page designs, etc. Because I want to help as many wikis as possible, I've lowered the minimum article count criteria from 250 to 100 articles. I've rolled up my sleeves and am ready to go, so let's get those requests coming in! :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk)

Archive 1

Redwall

I'm not sure why we were removed from the 'approved' list here. Yes, our request was posted in December, and while I have been in contact with Scarecroe, our request has yet to be fulfilled, or even started for that matter, after approximately 2-3 months now. So, given that, shouldn't we still be in the 'approved' list? I don't want to be forgotten. -- LordTBT Talk! 17:55, March 6, 2011 (UTC)

I just wanted to now note that it has been three (3) months since my request, and it has not been fulfilled, and I was told that after 1 month of waiting originally, I had waited too long. -- LordTBT Talk! 00:00, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
I know (having recently visited your wiki) and I pinged the content team about it even before I saw your message here. They do appreciate your patience. -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Done! Contacted LordTBT and completed his request. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:47, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Deadliest Fiction Wiki

Hello, I am Omnicube1 and I help run the Deadliest Fiction Wiki. The majority of the wiki approves of creating and adding a new skin and redesigning our homepage. We currently have 550 pages (as of 1/13/11) and I am a bureaucrat at the wiki. I am willing to unprotect the Main Page for your edits. Thank you for your help. Omnicube1 23:27, January 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The Deadliest Fiction Wiki looks pretty good. As you already mentioned, we'd need you to drop the protection on your mainpage (in fact the only vandalism was by an IP; protection against edits by new and unregistered users would prevent that; no particular need to have it sysop protected anyhow based on the history). Also you have some uncategorized pages that need to be taken care of. Let me know when you've done those things and I'll be happy to add you to the list for help. -- Wendy (talk) 05:47, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Done Omnicube1 18:19, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Great. I've added you to the list for help. -- Wendy (talk) 00:36, January 24, 2011 (UTC)

Gran Turismo Wiki

Hey guys, we need a serious content boost; we're looking for over 1k pages by the end of the year. I think we fall within all the criteria; of our 391 pages, only 45 are stubs. The main page has been semiprotected due to repeat vandalism and blanking, and as far as I can tell, every page has a category. We do use the Wikia Welcome tool, and we are not in the middle of any upheavals (and when one does occur, which is not often, it is dealt with swiftly and efficiently). --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 15:35, January 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I appreciate that you took the time to check for the criteria before making your request! Unfortunately this is not a page to ask for help building content. It's a page to ask for help with search engine optimization, main page design, or skin design. If you are interested in help with any of the latter please let us know. -- Wendy (talk) 03:25, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
Oh. Well, in that case, there is something that we need done. On certain computers, such as my new one, the background image won't load. O have no idea why, but I was wondering if someone could check the CSS and see if they could fix it. --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 02:49, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see your question sooner and I have replied on your talk page. -- Wendy (talk) 02:55, March 31, 2011 (UTC)

DKWiki and RareWiki

I would like a makeover to the site to make it get more attention because that place is low on contributors :/ and I want more attention there. Slipknot Darkrai

For RareWiki you would need to lower the protection on the main page, make sure all the pages are categorized, and customize the community corner on the wiki activity page. For DKWiki, you are not the admin, so the request would need to come from an admin there, and I cannot approve the request right now. Let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of the various issues on RareWiki. -- Wendy (talk) 03:48, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Band of Brothers wiki

How do I make that logo thing that appears on the top of my wiki. Like, it has a Band of Brothers logo with the word "wiki" underneath. Also, how do I add another Band of Brothers thing for the background, since it only uses colors. Could you please somewhow change the wiki logo, background and skin please? Then can I have my wiki spotlighted?AnyGuy 16:19, February 17, 2011 (UTC)

Okay I made a wiki logo, so can I spotlight my wiki now?AnyGuy 20:40, February 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You need to meet all of the criteria for having your wiki helped by the content team and/or a spotlight; right now you need to focus on building your wiki content as you do not have enough content pages for these requests. -- Wendy (talk) 02:48, March 31, 2011 (UTC)

James Cameron's Titanic Wiki

Hi! I am the creator of this Wiki and also an administrator. Now, I am not currently looking for administrators, but I have just requested that my newest user is granted the right of administrator on my website. Also, we currently only have 30 pages, but there is no way we can make 250 pages out of one movie. There isn't enough information to make it into a 250-page-or-more Wiki. But we still need help. We need a really cool skin and an awesome logo. We also need help gaining users. Now, I understand you may not be able to grant this request because of some of its failures in categories such as the 250 page or more thing, but we need desperate help attracting more people to the Wiki and think one of the best ways is getting an awesome skin and a cool logo. Can you help us out?

{{SUBST:User:Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan/Sig}} 14:16, February 25, 2011 (UTC)Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan

Hi. As you realized yourself, you need more articles to be approved for help from the content team. Good luck building your wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:57, March 31, 2011 (UTC)

How can we get a spotlight?

Hoping it's the right place for this request, I would like to know how we could get a spotlight?

I noticed few weeks ago that some wikis are spotlighted at the botom of our Main page wiki, and we would be please to appear in this area.

I'm currently bureaucrat on the desencyclopedie wiki (http://desencyclopedie.wikia.com/wiki/Accueil), which main page is protected due to a large user trafic and past deterioration.

We have more than 7.000 articles, stub non included, every pages is currently categorized and each new user is welcomed with both Talk and Personnal pages. Our wiki staff is highly motivated, and this kind of spotlight would be a great way to welcome more users.

Thanks, MKP for desencyclopedie {{SUBST:Utilisateur:Meta K Pote/sig2}} 16:17, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. this is a request page for help from the content team with skins or main pages. You can request a french-language spotlight here. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 01:27, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I am sorry, but we do not spotlight wikis from the uncyclopedia family. Marc-Philipp (Talk) 08:11, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the answer Wendy, @Marc-Philipp isn't it something we call discrimination? Do you mean that a request on the french page mentionned before will be aborted? Why uncyclopedia family should be censured whereas those kind of wiki are generating the biggest user activity/creativity/emulation with a great community aspect? :( {{SUBST:User:Meta K Pote/sig2}} 09:13, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
In past we often had problems with uncyclopedia wikis due to their often offensive contents (I know it, I had dozens of them to answer) and we can't ensure all material is appropriate enough. We don't want to discriminate you (uncyclopedia wikis are the only wikis with monobook btw), but we cannot approve ucyclopedia requests because other people will get offended of its contents (sad but true). Nonetheless I like the article Digimon. :) Marc-Philipp (Talk) 17:39, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, I definitely see what you're talking about, thank you for this explanation ! See you =) {{SUBST:User:Meta K Pote/sig2}} 16:38, April 27, 2011 (UTC)

D. Gray Man Wiki

Hi there, I'm an admin at the D.Gray Man Wikia and i was wondering if someone could create an background image. I tried to create some but all of them failed. I hope that you can create one, I already thank you for your time. ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 10:54, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi ProGamerP9. The wiki looks to be in great shape. I've added it to the approved list and will follow up with you at your wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:39, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
Done! JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:49, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Shrek wiki

I run the Shrek wiki and would like to be able to request a spotlight by the time the next movie comes out after Christmas. We have around 240 pages, but about 75 stubs, so we need to fill up another 20-30 pages before we request. —Preceding signed comment added by Airhogs777 (talkcontribsWP) 19:19, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Oh, just saw the discussion above about this not being the place to request content :( —Preceding signed comment added by Airhogs777 (talkcontribsWP) 22:40, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Jell-O Wiki

I would love to revamp the Jell-O Wiki's homepage. I need something to entice users to edit. Mr. Grille (talk page) 19:04, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mr. Grille. Please look at the best practices that we require wikis to meet in order to be approved for help. Once the Jell-O Wiki has met the requirements, come back and leave another message, and I'll be glad to help improve the wiki's appearance. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:41, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Prototype wiki

I recently adopted the Prototype wiki and wanted to request a new background. I couldn't find quality images of the two main characters of the game. I recently found this image on the prototype 2 website. I tried to add Mercer (right side) to the image but it didn't turn out well. Can anyone help us with a new background? I'm also open to any changes/suggestions about organizing the main page (since I haven't completed the contents section). Thank you. Vatsa 11:33, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Vasta. Great work you've done so far on the Prototype Wiki! I've added it to the approved list and will start working on your request ASAP. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:50, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
Done! JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 05:00, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. Vatsa 13:23, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

The World of Cars Online Wiki

Hello, I'm an admin at The World of Cars Wiki and I like what you have at the D.Gray-man wiki. I would like to have a I kind of "line of fire" under the header where it is written wikia, start a wiki, etc. Like the Grayman wiki, which I mentioned, there is a picture of a guy right near the wiki activity button. So i would like the "fire" to be like that but right under the header. And it would not cover the whole area, but only a line right under the header. I know this sounds wierd, but you might have understood by now. So could you please do this in the World of Cars Wiki?

-- Mcharshy My Talk[[Special:Editcount/Mcharshy|Special:Editcount/Mcharshy Edits In this Wiki]]Email Me 10:05, May 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mcharshy. The only thing The World of Cars Online Wiki needs in order to meet the best practices is to put these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories. Once that has been done, leave a message here stating so, and I'll add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:01, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there, I've done all the categorizing. And because the data is cached it isn't updated for me. So I had to double check it all. Some of them also had to be deleted because they weren't related to the game and stuff. So it's all done.
Update:Oh, I forgot to tell you. I don't want a new bg as the existing background is perfectly fine.

-- Mcharshy My Talk[[Special:Editcount/Mcharshy|Special:Editcount/Mcharshy Edits In this Wiki]]Email Me 04:47, May 10, 2011 (UTC)

Good job getting those pages categorized so quickly! I've added World of Cars Online Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:19, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Great.:)

-- Mcharshy My Talk[[Special:Editcount/Mcharshy|Special:Editcount/Mcharshy Edits In this Wiki]]Email Me 12:59, May 14, 2011 (UTC)

Ao no Exorcist Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a theme for the Ao no Exorcist Wiki. With THIS image as background tile. Also could you make it with THIS image as the background on the left side. Or with THIS image. but I think it would look better if you put the image below with another one which I can't find. Which is with the other character like in the first picture. I will try to find it if I can.DSM144 19:00, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

219226 202020189838593 100000918403733 579835 6739841 o

This one on the right side (without the texts).

Hi DSM144. Be sure to read the best practices criteria. There are a few things the Ao no Exorcist Wiki needs to do in order to be approved, such as making sure there are no uncategorizes pages, reducing the amount of stubs (short, incomplete articles), and reaching the 100 article milestone - only 10 more to go! When these things have been completed, come back and leave a new message, and I'll add Ao no Exorcist Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:18, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Survivor Wiki

Hi! I have been the new admin of the Survivor.wikia site, thanks to Ohmyn0. The 100kb thing is so limiting, so I kinda need somebody like you to help me make my wiki makeover. Since April, I'm trying to save the site from bad edits, unecessary pages and fanfics that have been placed there as articles. I am halfway over from making over the articles, finishing the first eleven seasons and currently working at the twelfth.

Our current wallpaper is the Survivor 10th anniversary buff, and i'm getting tired of it. I kinda want to have a darkly-wallpaper with Jeff Probst (preferably a picture probably taken by sunset). The Main page i think needed some overhaul. If there some disconnect, The wiki logo needed some change to fit the new wallpaper. Thanks. Iankevinsevilla 23:46, May 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Iankevinsevilla. The only thing Survivor Wiki needs in order to meet the best practices is to put these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories. Once that has been done, leave a message here stating that it's been done, and I'll add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:27, May 12, 2011 (UTC)

Pandora Hearts Background

Ok, I'll work hard on filling the requirements on Ao no Exorcist Wiki. I wanted to ask if it is possible to make a background for the Pandora Hearts Wiki. It has 100+ pages and I think that it'll fill the requirements. DSM144 18:34, May 13, 2011 (UTC)

The wiki is in good shape, so I just added Pandora Hearts Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:37, May 17, 2011 (UTC)

OgreLair.org Member Wiki

Over at the OgreLair.org Member Wiki we had a redesign pre-Oasis and its mostly still okay, but we were hoping for some talent at sprucing it up a bit now that Oasis is here. Any help would be much appreciated.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   20:23, May 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Hooper. The wiki is in good shape, so I just added Ogre Lair Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:18, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki

Hello. I would like to post this request for the Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki. I adopted the wiki many months ago, and I created my own background and wordmark. While they work, they are not that great. The wiki is starting to get more users, and I think a good looking Wiki would attract more. We meet all criteria, but if you do cannot except our request, that is fine. Thanks. {{SUBST:User:DaRanger/autosig}} 14:17, May 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi DaRanger. I see by the recent changes that you've been adding categories to articles. As I write this, there are still 10 that are uncategorized. I'm sure you can and will quickly take care of those, so I've added Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:22, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

The 07 Ghost Wiki

Hello, I'd like to request a background for the 07 Ghost wiki . I adopted the wiki a few months ago and have worked very hard on making it look nice, it has about four active editors at the moment so help is appreciated, and I believe it follows the requirements. If you can't accept the request, that's alright, and I'll try to improve it. BlahBlahBlahLOL 19:06, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Blah. The 07 Ghost Wiki is in good shape, so I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:50, May 26, 2011 (UTC)

The British Wildlife Wiki

Recently I am the only one adding content to the wiki. We get some occasional edits by other people but mainly it has been me. I am asking for your help to make the wiki more worthwhile and exciting especially as we are lauching an online radio for the soon!

Thanks

TheWWC 14:45, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi TheWWC. The British Wildlife Wiki is in good shape, so I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:50, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Removing from approved list, as the admin just wanted suggestions on how to attract more people to the wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:27, May 26, 2011 (UTC)

The inFamous Wiki

Hello there good sir! I am War Clown, active bureaucrat of the inFamous Wiki, here to make a request. After running several tests for some background images at the wiki (which all ended with either failed or mediocre results), me and some colleagues thought it was best that we leave it to your awesomeness. I'm pretty sure the wiki has met the pre-requisites for a request so, I hope you can help us with the background design. Design the BG with what you think is best, though several colleagues have this image in mind as a suggestion for you to use. Thank you for your time sir. --WarClown Frequency: 149.94 10:53, May 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi WarClown. The inFamous Wiki is in good shape, so I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:28, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again sir. I'd just like to show this other pic recently uploaded by an editor at the wiki. Thought that it would also suit the wiki well. Anyways, again, please create what you think is best for the wiki. And that is all. Thank you for your time sir. :) --WarClown Frequency: 149.94 12:56, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki

Hello! I'm the founder of this wiki and we have been wanting to request from here for a long while. As we are a very small wiki, it has taken us ages to get 100 pages, but now, finally we have! We have a few short articles, but we are working hard to try to extend them. I think everybody over there agrees that it would be great to get this wiki looking new so as to try and attract new contributors. I really hope that you can help us! Look Out Sunshine Here comes 12 jammy dodgers and a fez! 10:49, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi SmudgyHollz. The Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki is in good shape, so I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:29, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Toriko Wiki

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko_Wiki i'm tryin my best to make the wiki better,, but i'm having a problem chosing a background,, i found a nice one, but i just can't fit it there: [1]. this pic is from the official toriko website so i don't know if it's alright to use it or not.. anyway, thanks for the help. --Zangetsukakashi 22:40, May 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Zangetsukakashi. The Toriko Wiki looks good for the most part, and I see that you have been very busy improving it. The only thing left to meet the best practices criteria is to add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. As soon as you get that taken care of, come back and leave a reply here so I'll know. Then I'll be glad to help you guys out. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:37, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

i categorized them,,, i know i did it fast but i guarantee u they'll be ok,, check them out and tell me if i need to do more..--Zangetsukakashi 23:15, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Good work! I've added Toriko Wiki to approved list and will follow up with you there regarding one question I have about the background. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:00, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Deadman Wonderland Wiki background

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make a background for the Deadman Wonderland Wiki. The wiki has improved a lot and the only thing that's still bothering me, is the poor background. I don't have really have the time and expertise to create a background. Thanks in advance! *Burtn (shout!) 17:40, June 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Bereisgreat. The Deadman Wonderland Wiki is in good shape, so I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:41, June 3, 2011 (UTC)

Pokemon Answers Wiki

Hi! I'm an Admin. on Pokemon Answers Wiki and I'm requesting you to shape up and make the skin, backgrounds and homepage look quite attractive, because its a bit messed up :D. We have about 43,000 pages and all of them are categorized. So, please look into this. Also, I liked the way you made the Twilight Wiki more attractive. :D Silver I am Arceus, the God of Pokemon!! Red 11:52, June 5, 2011 (UTC)