Community Central
Register
Community Central
Approved for Help
Marine Wiki
Elizabeth Gillies Wiki

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices criteria.
Archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Risen Wikia no picture-attribution

I am admin over at risen.wikia.com please remove the "picture-attribution" from all images on that site. The code that "used" to work was apparently:

/* Hides image attribution on articles */
.picture-attribution { display:none !important; }

Should I be able to fix this as admin, I'd appreciate details, because I am admin of several other wikias that would then be "fixed" in the same way.

Thanks. — AEon (talk) 07:27, September 24, 2013 (UTC)

Looks like you got it working. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:14, October 7, 2013 (UTC)

Brunant

Hi, the Brunant wiki could really use some help with a nice background and layout of our main page. Right now the site is a drab green but we would like something more Mediterranean in look, which is what the site (a fictional nation) is about. Thanks, HORTON11: InboxFollow me! 16:47, September 25, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Horton. Brunant Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:40, October 7, 2013 (UTC)

Witches of East End Wiki

Hello there everybody! I was wondering if I could get a background and a wordmark for my Wiki which is about the upcoming Lifetime show Witches of East End.  We are a fairly new wiki, however so I hope this isn't trouble for you!

Thanks for your time! Cashmere (talk)

Hi Cashmere. To be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, most notably having at least 50 pages. Once Witches of East End Wiki reaches that level, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to add it to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:49, October 9, 2013 (UTC)

Blue Bloods Universe Wiki

Hello! I am the admin/founder (and mostly only contributor) of the Blue Bloods Universe Wiki, and for quite a moment the Wiki has had its current style (main page, colors, etc). But with the arrival of the new TV show, called Witches of East End (adapted from some of the books my wiki is about), I thought it would the perfect moment to have some change. The problem is, I'm not really sure how to do or where to begin with. And knowing from experience on the Secret Circle Wiki that you could help, I thought I'd ask for an external intervention.

Mostly, the elements I would like to change are:

• the logo; something that would include both "Blue Bloods" and "Witches of East End" to display the two series. Any font could work I guess.
  • the background; something that would display the "Witches of East End" - for example, using the promotional posters that are available here.
  • the main page's organisation; I'd like to have something different, using as a central element the TV show... The elements/sections I would keep would be the slider and introduction (changing form if necessary), the featured article and the books' covers (but maybe placed elsewhere, it's up to what yoy think would fit).
    • I also started to design boxes to display the various characters of the show, but while you're at work, I guess I must precise this as well, should it be included on the main page. (template here)
  • and maybe a new set of colors I could use for the infoboxes and other templates (but this will depend on what your idea of the theme should be).

I just want something more "spooky", "fiery" and "witchy" that could attract more contributors as well. That is a long request I am afraid, sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks for any help you could provide. SecretCircleMegaFan (talk) 22:01, September 27, 2013 (UTC)

Hi SecretCircleMegaFan. Blue Bloods Universe Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:57, October 14, 2013 (UTC)

Tower of God Wiki

Hello Wikia, we require help in our community to personalize our Wiki and has a nice picture. The wallpaper is ugly because it is repeated.

-=<(07n156)>=- (talk) 20:06, September 30, 2013 (UTC)

Hi 07n156. Tower of God Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:51, October 16, 2013 (UTC)
How do I send pictures? The public in conversation or via email.-=<(07n156)>=- (talk) 02:44, October 21, 2013 (UTC)

well i'm hydro, admin of ARPW. we officially launched over a week ago and we need help getting users V.V i'm pretty sure we have all the requirements you guys need.

User:Hydrocarbon1997

Hi Hydrocarbon. We have a few things that can help you attract editors. First, you can add Avatar Roleplay Wiki to the list at Admin Central:Main Page/Wikis that need editors. Next, you'll find some tips and advice at Help:Attracting contributors. Lastly, once Avatar Roleplay Wiki reaches 200 pages and has no uncategorized pages, requesting a spotlight is a good way to draw attention and raise awareness. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:32, October 17, 2013 (UTC)

Fanon Fairies Wiki

Hello My Username is BloomRocks! And I am requesting because I am the founder of my wikia! Most respectfully I would like to state that my wikia needs a logo it can be made using any image I mostly suggest you to choose a good image about anything that's fanon. My wikia also needs a fanon background so can you please take care of that aswell. I hope you don't mind me asking so many things at one time! =]]

Thanks,

Queen Fairy (talk) 14:29, October 1, 2013 (UTC)

Hi BloomRocks. To be approved for design help, Fanon Fairies Wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. When it reaches that point, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:32, October 17, 2013 (UTC)

Mr. Men Wiki and The Mr. Men Show Wiki

Hello. I am an admin at the Mr. Men Wiki. I need your help. The Mr. Men Wiki needs a logo and a favicon and could use a little sprucing up on the main page. Little Miss Cute (talk) 01:37, October 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Little Miss Cute. Mr. Men Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:26, October 17, 2013 (UTC)

Two and a Half Men Wiki

I'd like to request the Staff's help in re-designing our wiki. I'd like the wiki to have 

1. A customized skin.
  2. Main page also needs a sprucing as it looks bare.
  3. Newer templates for Episodes and Seasons.
  4. Different templates for Recurring and Minor (one time) characters. Probably containing these fields
  • Name
  • first appearance
  • last appearance
  • episode count
  • alias/nicknames
  • family
  • romances
  • seasons

If inappropriate images are those of skimpily clad women, then I can't really do anything because the show regularly features such women. Thanks! RaghavDAll I need is ONE life, ONE try, ONE breath, I'm ONE man 14:01, October 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi RaghavD. Two and a Half Men Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:54, October 21, 2013 (UTC)

IndieGameBundles

Hello, looking for a new updated Graphic Wordmark, our current one is Wiki-wordmark.png for a new one, that matches the wikia. Also any suggestions would be great ;)

Jmcmatrix @ IndieGameBundle 17:10, October 10, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Jmcmatrix. Indie Game Bundle Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:50, October 23, 2013 (UTC)

The Night World Wiki

I have a favour to ask Community Development Team. Can someone help me making a wordmark for Night World Wiki? Here example image idea. Thank you ;-)

Miyanlove (talk) 09:54, October 13, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Miyanlove. Night World Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:55, October 24, 2013 (UTC)

Steven Universe Wiki

Hi, for the Steven's Universe Wiki we would like a a new front page layout, a countdown timer to be added, and a picture similar to this one for us. Also we're having some template trouble and are wondering if you guys could help us with it. Thanks.---Killer365

Hi Killer. Steven Universe Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:16, October 24, 2013 (UTC)

Revenge Wiki

Hi, Is it possible to design the wiki so it reflects more season 3. The background for ex. I would also like something for the episode and caracters pages, like a header for the different titles, summary, gallery, etc. Please let me know if you can do something. Thanks  --100 Redroses (talk) 18:20, October 14, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Redroses. Revenge Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:27, October 25, 2013 (UTC)

Best Friends Wiki - Assistance

Active beauracrat of Best Friends Wiki here. I was hoping to get some assistance with miscellany tasks around the wiki that we can't quite figure out. --The Milkman | I always deliver. 01:59, October 15, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:32, October 25, 2013 (UTC)

Marine Wiki

I'm the admin there and would like to request for help in designing the background and most importantly, the wordmark.

• We have two active admins editing there, including me.
  • We certainly have >50 pages
  • Our Special:UncategorizedPages is empty ;-)
  • We are not in the middle of choosing new admin(s)
  • Offensive languages sure are not allowed here

So, if possible, the sooner this request is viewed and approved are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Miyanlove (talk) 01:06, October 16, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Miyanlove. Marine Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:25, October 29, 2013 (UTC)

Elizabeth Gillies Wiki

Hello. The Elizabeth Gillies Wiki meets all the criteria for Community Develepment team help. The wiki needs a new background & wordmark. The main page also needs to have better headings on it. Thank you!  ArianaGrandeForever  04:39, October 18, 2013 (UTC)

Hi AGF. Elizabeth Gillies Wiki does indeed meet the criteria, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:57, October 30, 2013 (UTC)

Lost Girl TV show Wiki

Hello,

I'm the Admin of the Lost Girl TV show Wiki. I'm experiencing a problem with the Main Page slider.

The slider has six images, but is only displaying four. The slider has the following image slides:

• Welcome to the world of Lost Girl
  • Season Four
  • Season Three
  • Season Two
  • Season One
  • Succubus (the species of the lead character)

Slides not appearing in slider:

• Season One
  • Succubus

Can you please fix the slider so that all slide images appear?

If another department is in charge of this kind of request, can you please forward this message to it (or let me know who I need to re-direct it to)?

Thank you. Virago a-go-go (talk) 08:30, October 22, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:19, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for replying to my post. I was similarly informed by the Admin of another wiki, but I was hoping that Wikia could find a way to adjust the code it created for the slider so that it could show at least one more slide. If six wasn't possible, then at least five would have been wonderful. Oh, well. Thanks anyways. Virago a-go-go (talk) 11:25, November 2, 2013 (UTC)

hammy1m

Iminlovewithagirlnamedamy (talk) 13:56, October 22, 2013 (UTC) i want my background changed to a pic of hammy1m but i cant find out how to do that

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:23, November 1, 2013 (UTC)

Animal Crossing Wiki needs a revamp

Hi, Its me 3dsuser (talk) 23:08, October 22, 2013 (UTC). I'm looking for a logo that represents the guide (wiki) and im also looking for someone to help me with the fav icon. Can you help?

Cheers,

3dsuser (talk) 23:08, October 22, 2013 (UTC)

(I will be avalible by email)

Hi 3dsuser. I see that your wiki is new and only has 3 pages. To be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. If you still need help once the wiki has reached those levels, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to add it to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:26, November 1, 2013 (UTC)

My wikia DoraemonPedia needs a new logo. I know you will tell me I have got less pages, the categories are not right and all those stuff. At least make me a background using these images. I am sure my main page looks alright! here are the images: 

Yours BloomRocks!

I hope my request will be accepted favourably

Hi BloomRocks. To be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. Once the wiki has reached those levels, come back and make a new request, and I'll add it to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:30, November 1, 2013 (UTC)

Beyond:Two Souls Wiki

Hiya! My name is Mike and the wiki above meets your requirements. We have 87 article in which 17 of them are stubs. 

It would be great if you could make round templates like: http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_of_Us_Wiki or http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_Wiki

Also, would you mind tiding it up because it makes your eyes confused and it looks cluttered. Thanks ssoo much! Also, I'm a temporary admin so I got permission from a real admin which is User:NinjaFatGuy. I hope to be amazed lol! 

Have a great weekend! All the best and of course,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hi Entity. In order to meet all the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's been done, if you're still an admin, reply here to let me know. If not, tell NinjaFatGuy to reply. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:37, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. I've categorized all the pages and yes, I'm still an admin. I just need to clarify with User:NinjaFatGuy if he agrees completely. Thank you! Entity Lord (talk) 21:35, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hi again. Sorry for interrupting you but it's okay now. You don't have to design it anymore. Sorry! Entity Lord (talk) 21:56, November 1, 2013 (UTC)

Hello,  I would like a nice background for Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No, Good, Very Bad Day Wiki I am an admin on, the admins and I are active. I hope you can consider us and I'm pretty sure we fit the requirements.

Here is the link to the wiki:

http://alexanderandthebadday.wikia.com/wiki/Alexander_and_the_Terrible,_Horrible,_No_Good,_Very_Bad_Day_Wiki

Thanks

Don't let anyone make fun of you, there just jealous-Junatina 16:21, November 2, 2013 (UTC)

Smite Wiki

Hello. I'm the newest admin over at Smite Wiki, and the only active contributor. The game my wiki focuses on has been updated a great deal since the last time the wiki's theme was edited. I'd simply like to change the background (I've tried, with no success) to relay the new characters in the game.
Thanks, ネクロ (Necro) TALK 04:51, November 3, 2013 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

I feel the front page needs to be updated. I really want a better design to feel in the universe of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I did try to make a tabber, but that didn't work out. I just want everything to be more clean, and also where other things like the movies and also TV shows (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) to be able to be equally featured. So I want a tabber that I worked on but counldn't do, with a better desgin, maybe something similar to S.H.I.E.L.D.. It would also be great to be givin ideas as well but we'll see. Thank you :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 11:00, November 3, 2013 (UTC)