Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help
Disney Fan Fiction Wiki
TMNT Wiki
Eurovision Song Contest Wiki

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization as well as content creation. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices criteria.

Archives: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16

Marvel fanfiction Wiki

Hi, can you redesign our main page, at marvelfanfiction.wikia.com? Thanks! I am a Warrior. 19:14, March 19, 2013 (UTC)

TBFP Wiki

Hello, I'm The Milkman, adoptive bureaucrat of Two Best Friends Play Wiki. In order to get the wiki going, I need some help with a variety of things, as it's still a little bare-bones.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 18:42, March 21, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Milkman. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Two Best Friends Play Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:08, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Sweet! Thanks. The Milkman | I always deliver. 03:27, March 25, 2013 (UTC)

Wreck it Ralph Fanon Wiki

Hi, so at the Wreck it Ralph Fanon Wiki, I would like it if we could have a new logo, background, templates, and a main page redesign. Thanks.---The bridge is cursed (talk) 13:46, March 26, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Killer. I've added Wreck-It-Ralph Fanon Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:26, March 27, 2013 (UTC)

Happy Feet Fanon Wiki

Hi, and i am the creator and founder of the Happy Feet Fanon Wiki and I would like it if we could have a new logo, background, templates, and a main page redesign. Happy Feet is a series with dancing penguins and Mumble is the only Emperor Penguin who can't sing and please requested it now and Thanks. (MarioFan65 (talk) 00:48, April 2, 2013 (UTC))

Hi MarioFan65. The wiki is off to a good start and meets the criteria, so I added Happy Feet Fanon Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:09, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Dexter's Laboratory Wiki

Hello, I am the current bureaucrat of the Dexter's Lab wiki and I was hoping if its not too much trouble, that a new background and/or logo could be made for the wiki? -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 18:43, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi TFB. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Dexter's Laboratory Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:42, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

I am the Admin/Founder of the Lego Friends Wiki (lego-friends-bricks) and I would like a logo for my wiki, but I don't know how to add one. How do I add a logo? Gingham (talk) 20:19, April 3, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:36, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Rampage Wiki

Hello there. I am one of a few admins at Rampage Wiki, a wiki all about the classic arcade game where you climb up buildings and smash them, not to mention eat humans and the like.

Anyhow, I would just like to ask whether or not it's ok for a member of your design team could assist us by creating a Rampage-themed background for our wiki. I attempted to make one, but it didn't work, so I had to make-do with a tiled screenshot of the title menu from the first game.

I would like a background that has a Rampage feel to it. I was hoping for a line of smashed-up buildings, with some of the monsters like George and Lizzie balancing on top of some. An example of this kind of background can be found on the official Rampage: Total Destruction website (not our wiki). I apologize if this message is rather vague and not specific enough.

Just to reassure you, the users and I have categorized all of the monsters and videogame articles, not to mention the very users themselves have been categorized. We also have a total of 70 articles (I think 75 by now).

Thank you for reading; I look forward to receiving a reply.

Devil Hulk (talk) 15:51, April 4, 2013 (UTC)Devil Hulk

Hi Devil Hulk. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Rampage Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:13, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

A wiki devoted to small business

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about the appropriateness of a potential wiki topic, but I figured I would ask here because, if I created the wiki I would need help as I don't know how to design anything.

Ok, my father owns a small healthcare packaging company (think wheelchair, mattress covers) and he has expressed interest in starting a wiki devoted to it. His business already has a website and I guess he has in mind a duplicate of the product information here with each product having its own page. I suppose he thinks that Wikia may have higher SEO than his site and some new referrals may result from it? My question is, does this kind of thing happen on Wikia? I know that Wikia is entertainment oriented so I wasn't sure if this would be appropriate content for a wiki.

Darkseid01 (talk) 22:41, April 4, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:59, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Crystal Saga Wiki

Hello there I'm a recently added admin (gaminggirl24 doesn't really play the game anymore and only goes in 1-3d/week to do general cleanup if needed) and I need some help with both cleanup/organisation of articles without categorization (still new to that and working on it) as I'm not sure I've managed to get all. If there is also an easy way to go through pictures that are not used and delete them I would be most thankfull as that makes it easier to start the cleanup.

After this is worked out I was wondering if it's possible that I could get a tiny guide/help in how I need to do to change the content of the welcome page's different boxes, (specificly; navigation, news and updates, related sites etc.) Meiriana (talk) 17:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)Meiriana

Hi Meiriana. The wiki meets the clean-up/organization criteria, so I added Crystal Saga Wiki to the approved list. Nic from the Community Development Team will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Hi, I love the headings you did for us a while back on the front page. Could you please make a few more saying "Countdown", "Featured Characters", "Movies" and "Affiliates". Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 09:45, April 7, 2013 (UTC)

Done. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:31, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

OnePunch-Man Wiki

Hello, I'm head Admin over at w:c:onepunchman and I'd really love some help with a background, thanks very much. Deveros (talk) 02:35, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Deveros. The wiki is in good shape, so I added OnePunch-Man Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:44, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

POTCO United Nations Wiki

Hello, I am an admin on The POTCO United Nations Wiki. We currenlty had 92 content pages, all with loads of information, pictures, etc. We have about 30 - 40 users, 10 which are active on a daily basis. I'd like some help with the mainpage if posible. If you can help me, please message me on my message wall on that wiki. Here is a link to our Wiki's homepage.

http://potco-united-nations.wikia.com/wiki/The_POTCO_United_Nations_Wiki

Isabella V Clemente (talk) 04:49, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Isabella. In order to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, please put these uncategorized pages into an appropriate category. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:03, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Rampage Fanon Wiki

This is probably going to sound vague, but I was just wondering if I could be given some guidance for logo and background design for a fanon wiki about the Rampage Arcade game(s) and the most recent game (Rampage: Total Destruction).

For a logo, I was hoping for something similar to the Rampage: Total Destruction logo, only the word "Rampage" in yellow and the cream-coloured orders surrounding each word coloured red. Beneath the logo I was hoping for the words "Fanon Wiki" in a similar text, but coloured lime green?

I was hoping for a green background with bubbles floating upwards in the background? (Much like the Monster Selection Menu in Rampage: total Destruction). If it were animated, that would be excellent! If not, fair enough.

P.S. Probably unrelated to design, but I was hoping I could also recieve some guidance to creating a page about the wiki's "Rules and Policies"?

Thank you for reading!

Devil Hulk (talk) 12:25, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Devil Hulk. To be approved for help, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. As far as advice for a Rules and Policies page, I would recommend keeping the policies reasonable and minimal. The more rules there are, and the more restrictive they are, the less likely someone will want to contribute to the wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:09, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Disney Fan Fiction Wiki

Hi, I am the creator and founder of the new Disney Fan Fiction Wiki and I would like it if we could have a new logo, background, templates, and a main page redesign. Disney Fan Fiction Wiki an article that features fan stories based on Disney movies that anyone can edit and a site where users come to write Fan Fictions about Disney Pictures. Here, you can create one Disney fiction/non-fiction story at a time. Thanks. XavienAntoniofan (talk) 13:08, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi XavienAntoniofan. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Disney Fan Fiction Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:51, April 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi, I'm one of the admins on the Scribblenauts Wiki , a wiki that's recently boomed in popularity and content thanks to Scribblenauts Unlimited's release and the immense help of admin Toastmonster. Everything is in pretty good shape, except for the wordmark. It's a bit poorly cut and pasted in places, and doesn't fit the standards of the rest of our wiki. If you could help with a new logo/wordmark, we'd be grateful. Thanks, User:Psychicken17 (talk) 22:32, April 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Psychicken17. The wiki looks good, so I added Scribblenauts Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:00, April 9, 2013 (UTC)

The Dragon Ball Wiki

Hello, I'm an administrator over on the Dragon Ball Wiki (http://dragonball.wikia.com}. Our current logo needs some work, so any submission for a new one would be greatly appreciated. A new background would also be awesome, as our current one could use some work as well.
Thank you!
SSJGoku93[1]

Hi SSJGoku. The wiki looks good, so I added Dragon Ball Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:50, April 10, 2013 (UTC)

Dear Community Central Wiki, I want to make a logo for The Adventures of Rainbow Danger Dash and Arthur wiki, but I'm not sure how. Also can I become an admin?Firefly233 12:17, April 9, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:18, April 10, 2013 (UTC)

Creating a Wordmark and a Favicon

The name of my wiki is A Walk To Remember Wiki.

Can you please create a nice favicon and a wordmark for my wiki? All the files I have are Jpg files and I do not have image converter. So, I am not able to make a favicon. I am not much good at designing and that is why I do not want to make wordmark myself. But I am really eager to have a nice wormark and favicon. Please, help me about it.

Symph risley (talk) 16:24, April 9, 2013 (UTC)Symph risley

Hi Symph. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices linked at the top of the page, specifically the lines regarding the number of "stubs" being no more than 20% of total pages and having no uncategorized pages. Once those two things have been taken care of, come back and reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:04, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Tmnt 2012 wiki

Hi Im an Admin on Tmnt 2012  Wiki and we would like to get new backround and Spruce up the favicons and other improvements to make the wiki look good. We currently have 2-3 admins active each week and 2 active at least twice a day. User Talk: Ray422

Hi Ray. The wiki is in good shape, so I added TMNT Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:52, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

please help our wikia suitelifezackcody wikia because it needs more contributors and help to create pages and make it look better thankyou JackG98 (talk) 21:00, April 10, 2013 (UTC) Admin

Eurovision Song Contests Wiki

Hello, I'm Yugimuto1, a beaurcrat of the Eurovision song contests wiki and I was hoping if you could please make it look a little bit more attractive to the viewers of the wiki. Thank you, and if you do please leave a message on my message wall here or on Eurovision Song Contests Wiki. Thank you.

Yugimuto1    Talk   [[Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1|Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1 edits ]]  16:52,4/11/2013 

Hi Yugimuto. The wikis looks good, so I added Eurovision Song Contest Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:39, April 17, 2013 (UTC)

Transformers Prime User Highlights Issue

I saw on the Elder Scrolls wiki that admins and rollbacks and bots had colored names. I posted a thread and asked on the talk page of one of the admins if they could reply to it. They gave me the link, said the only changed it once in a while, not the one that had said it up. So I copied it, replaced the links and all but I still couldn`t see what was wrong. So I asked again, and the admin said they didn`t set it up and suggested me to Community Central to ask. Hope you guys can help the page on my adopted wiki the Transformers Prime wiki and see what went wrong. The page is here.

Thanks if you fix it.

☞ Яǐɱ (Chat with Meh) (Updates)

00:15, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:04, April 18, 2013 (UTC)

Subway Surfers Wiki

Hi! May you please fix the Subway Surfers Wiki? The wiki would be in need of a new background, wordmark, and favicon. I have asked the other administrators if the team could change the background and all admins said yes. Thank you!  ArianaGrandeForever  11:56, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Scan2Go Wiki

Hello, I'm Abce2, an admin and crat for the Scan2Go Wiki, found at http://scan2go.wikia.com/wiki/Scan2Go_Wiki

I would like request help with the background, logo, and favicon. The pale blue just isn't cutting it anymore.

Also, if possible, could I have help with the Main Page? I formatted and made a basic one, but as I said, it's a really basic one. If not, I understand.

We fit the requirements, have 112 articles, with 18 pages under 200 bytes.

Thanks, Abce2|Talk "Other" 18:16, April 13, 2013 (UTC)

DC Cinematic Universe Wikia

Would somebody be able to help me out and change the background image to a newer version replacing the Superman image with this one

http://dccinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?file=8650076454_d367a259ea_k.jpg

Regards

CommanderConnor (talk) 13:15, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

Richa Wikia needs to redesgin logo! Please help!

Hello Kate.moon, 

My name is Len Afolabi and I create stories for my wikia site, Richa Wiki. I'm looking for someone that will help redesign the logo on my site. I would be thankful if that person does a super job, he or she can come contribute any story on my wikia page. 

Sincerley,

Jusbear93 (talk) 21:25, April 18, 2013 (UTC)Len Afolabi

http://richa.wikia.com/wiki/Richa_Wiki

Redesign for the Anno 2070 Wiki

Hi,

I'm RayoOyar, one of the bureaucrats of the Anno 2070 Wiki and as I am not very good with design programs I have a few requests for you.

• First of all, a new logo would be great. I would like to use this logo, but instead of "complete edition", "wiki" would be great;
  • A nice background, related to the game, would also be lovely. I don't have specific ideas but the use of the game screens. When I wanted to upload one, the file was too big, so maybe do you have some ideas?
  • And, last thing, a redesign for the homepage. I would like to keep the Tip of the Day and Poll sections and a featured article section like on the James Bond Wiki (I don't know the exact name for it - just that enormous thing you first see when you come on the homepage) would be fantastic.

I hope you can do something with this. I may have many demands, but feel free to ignore them if you have better ideas!

--RayoOyar (talk) 08:39, April 20, 2013 (UTC)

It is sad but true that I am not much good at designing a wiki. So, I do not have an unique and nice wordmark for my wiki. But I really want a wordmark like that which is not possible for to create. Can you create a new wordmark for my wiki? Please?

Here is the link :

A Walk To Remember Wiki

Symph risley (talk) 19:11, April 22, 2013 (UTC)Symph risley

Soul Sacrifice Wiki

Hello, I'm the founder of the Soul Sacrifice Wiki. I would like some help with making a logo a background for the wiki. For the logo I would like it if it could be the game's official logo with the word "Wiki" added to it in a similar font style.

and

Hello My Name Is Jmuniz1501 and weksergirl1 asking for some help! We were wondering if we could get some help for our logo for the Morning Musume Wikia. Thanks for all of your help

Jmuniz1501 (talk) 18:59, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

Farmers in need of some freshly plowed and well maintained front page

FarmVille 2 wiki is currently steadily growing with a continueing to grow community of editors. However, the front page really is in dire need of some refreshing sparkle and enticing WOW factor front page.

Would love to do that myself, but lack the pictorial skills to make it the stunning look which the community development team has done previously for me on another wiki.

That said, the wiki editors have been discussing improving the front page and i am led to believe to have a carte blanche to make the wildest, most intriqueing and really mind boggling superduper front page one would expect to see with such a nice game.

And offcourse, i am turning to the magicians from the Community Development Team. Trusted source for all the best eye candy out there, right?

Ok, ok, i might be a little bit enthusiastic and flattering, but i really like what was done previously, so hoping to convince you to help me develop the wiki into a full blown wow factor which could easily rival with the X factor winners of 2025. (oh wait, what? That's yet to come? Seriously?)

Well, you know. Your contribution into making it a bit better is highly appreciated. And as far as i see, the wiki meets all qualifiers with ease.

WikiPim 21:23, April 23, 2013 (UTC)