Community Central
(→‎Pretend World Wiki: new section)
No edit summary
Line 361: Line 361:

+
  +
==Video Game World Wiki==
  +
Hello I am Niktext the founder of Video Game World Wiki. I am curious if a content person could assist me on expanding my wiki, Add catagories, ETC. I belive I have met the Criteria so I would be greatful if I got some help.
  +
  +
Leave something on my talkpage thanks!! [[User:Niktext|Niktext]] 00:20, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 00:20, 26 November 2011

Approved for Help
Devil May Cry Wiki (11/21)
Gold Rush Wiki (11/23)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archive 1 · Archive 2 · Archive 3 · Archive 4 · Archive 5

Nick Plus Wiki

Yeah, I could use some more assitants for Nick Plus wiki. I did most of the work myself (execpt for the CatDog page and Image). I try to invite users myself, yet I only got that one to do the CatDog stuff. Is there a chance for people to help me on the wiki?

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:12, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Claymore World Wiki

Hi,

I'm the founder of Claymore World Wiki. I'd like a makeover for the website. Can I be added to your list?

Jamie95403 02:26, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Jamie. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Claymore World Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:15, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Me again...

Hey! :D Can you please redesign my wiki's homepage? Thanks! Lily the Girl who Loves Anime & Manga 18:00, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hello again, Lily. Because I've already helped your wiki recently, I added Awesome Anime and Manga Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:25, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Asking for assistance

The New and Improved Eggstraordinary Wikia

I started a new page for my chatroom as idiots kept editing the old one and adding people who weren't regs and constnatly getting users like me in trouble. I really have no idea how to make a wiki, my first attempt at a wiki was a Dimmu Borgir one which is being managed by a friend. Now I've started this new one on this account but my friend hasn't been on kongregate to help me. I went ok with making the introduction for the wiki but I tried to make another section for the rules and ended up creating a new page (this is where my friend was fixing it up on the Dimmu Borgir one). I don't know how to fix this problem and none of the editors of the old Eggstraordinary wiki (or at least the ones I trusted) have been on kongregate today. I really need someone's help with creating the wiki and if anybody could help me, I would be very grateful.

Here is the link and you'll find that the rules are a separate page from the intro and stuff, which is the problem.

http://newandimprovedeggstraordinary.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity://newandimprovedeggstraordinary.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Cheers MakePastaNotWar 17:27, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:05, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Pokeballzkai Wiki

Dear wikia,

I need help on my wiki. Please help. Here it is: http://www.pokeballzkai.wikia.com/ Charmander'sKamehameha 13:24, October 5, 2011 (UTC)Charmander'sKamehamehaCharmander'sKamehameha 13:24, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Sorry if I didn't make to much description because all I need is help on my wiki. Please help! Charmander'sKamehameha 13:27, October 5, 2011 (UTC)Charmander'sKamehamehaCharmander'sKamehameha 13:27, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:53, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

[Alien Conquest Wiki]

Hi!

I'm Crazed Penguin from the Alien Conquest Wiki, I'm the founder and I could do with the content team! It's a small wiki but It's based on a small theme. http://alienconquest.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Conquest_Wiki. We need help with our Home page and our welcome messages. Also, I can't find a decent sized background to match it. Thanks!

Sir Penguin! 06:02, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Crazed Penguin. Your wiki is off to a good start. When it reaches 50 articles, to meet the best practices criteria, come back and reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. For help setting up welcome messages, check out the Welcome tool help page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:19, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

The RAGE wiki

Hey, JoePlay! I am from the Rage-wiki! I am going to start an overhaul of the wiki, and would therefore like your assisstance once more-this time on the Rage wiki, to create a new theme for the homepage. I believe the wiki meets all the criterias. (There are a few uncategorized pages, but I shall add categories to them right now, so that's not an issue)

Thanks!

Zluhcs  talk page  my edits  Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat 02:16, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Zluhcs. Congratulations on adopting RAGE Wiki. The wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:19, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

SGPA Wiki

Hi i am an admin of the SGPA wiki(a wiki based on creating ocs for young justice) and we need some help making our wiki look more exciting. It is looking kind of dull. We also need some help advertising the wiki thanks.Coolmoon51 01:01, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Coolmoon. The wiki is off to a good start and meets the criteria, so I've added SGPA Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:31, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

Moshi Monsters Wiki

I can not put over 500 pages into categories! Here's a category called Orphanned Pages.

http://moshimonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Orphaned_Pages

Will you put all of them into there please? User:Loveboy01 :) 18:27, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

There are currently 148 uncategorized pages, much less than "over 500." ;) Besides, you don't have to do it by yourself. Surely the four other active admins can help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:48, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

Entourage Wiki

Hi there,

Recently my adoption request of the Entourage Wiki was approved, and although myself and my lone Staff member (My Staff are just normal editors with rollback rights) and I are working on the wiki's pages and such, I need help with the Main Page, wordmark, and user portions of the wiki. I've tried finding good backgrounds and a new workmark, but have been unsuccessful. I've tried updating polls and news and I've worked and added many new articles, yet the wiki seems to be unappealing to users and I want to change that. All I require is just a new wordmark, a new background/main page layout, and hopefully someone to work with me as an 'ideas person' to help attract new users and bring them back to help out at the Entourage wiki.

Thank you,

Nostalgia AC Let's talk 14:07, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Nostalgia AC. Congratulations on the adoption. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Entourage Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:46, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

Warriors Share Wiki

Hi!

I'm the head admin on Warriors Share Wiki and we've decided we want a new theme and main page. We don't want to change our logo, however. We have over 450 full-content pages and we're very active. If it's possible, we'd like sort of a khaki/goldenrod background with scattered green leaves and black paw prints trailing up and down, to match the current color theme, which is sort of a like goldenrod-ish, light browns, greens, and yellow-ish. Is that possible - maybe a mockup or two to see?

Thanks a million,

{{SUBST:User:Nightfern/Sig|20:43,10/16/2011}} 20:43, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Nightfern. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Warriors Share Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:58, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

The Ferry Wiki

Hello, I'm Gourleyo and I'm one of the admins at The Ferry Wiki. I was wondering if you could help us with improving the look/ attracting new users.

Gourleyo|Talk|Contributions 18:37, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Gourleyo. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I added The Ferry Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:17, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

The Warrior Cat Clan Roleplay Wiki

I do believe this is the correct place to request help? I'd like to see if someone can help the wiki with the Wiki Background and spruce it up a bit? My Admins and I have checked around the wiki to make sure it meets the requirments. Thanks in advance, Anti-CosmoFile:AntiCosmo1.png(Sophisticated, Yet Stupid) 00:26, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi SnapeFan1. The wiki is in good shape, so I added The Warrior Cats Clan Roleplay Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:51, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

Legendary Glitches Wiki

Hi i just made a wiki its called Legendary Glitches Wiki. And i would really appreciate help to spruce it up im not the best at wiki's. So im just looking to make my wiki better for everyone anyway thanks!Ruffbad 01:58, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Ruffbad. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. For general help and tips for wiki founders, check out the Admin Central section here on Community Central. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:55, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki

Hi JoePlay,

I think we meet the criteria now. If we don't, let me know.

Head of Ravenclaw (Talk | Contribs) 16:44, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

Good work, and thank you for taking care of those issues. I've added Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:00, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

Spotlights?

Hello, is this where one would apply for the new spotlights? Searching for spotlights in the Wikia network generated this old lists of requirements: Wikia Spotlights. I think I read somewhere the new requirements were different (is that so?).

Even if they are not, I am certain I have clicked in dozens of spotlights directing me to wikis with less than 60 articles (example here are two with spotlights still active):

So I am guessing the requirements have changed? I just want to ask for spotlight for one of my wikis which has about 50 full articles, thanks! --Liliana (my talk). 11:16, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:07, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, got it! --Liliana (my talk). 21:44, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

Will It Blend? Wiki

Will It Blend Wiki i have started a month ago.It is going well but i have a major problem there is no contributers.I a desprate and any reguraly editing user will be like a present to me.My wiki is for all the Will It Blend? fans and if they have a Wikia account i want them to come and edit.I am trying my best on this wiki as the founder and i have no people editing on my wiki which i want a good wiki community.For any further notifacation you can visit my wiki at http://willitblend.wikia.com/wiki/Will_It_Blend%3F_Wiki.Enjoy!Reviewportal77 03:41, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:37, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

The Enclave Wiki

Hello I am a Bureaucrat on http://theenclave.wikia.com/wiki/THE_ENCLAVE_WIKI and I was hoping you could add us to your list, we currently have four three active admins. Here is my talk page on that Wiki. http://theenclave.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Roxashasnoheart

Hi Roxashasnoheart. In order to meet the best practices criteria, please add these uncategorized pages to at least one appropriate category, as well as reduce the number of "stubs" (short pages) to 20% of the total pages. For The Enclave Wiki, that would mean getting the number of pages that are under 200 bytes to 15 or less. Once that's been taken care of, please come back and reply here, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:46, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

Galactic Stargate Authority Wiki

Hi, I am the admin/founder of the Galactic Stargate Authority wiki. I am asking a question about the template. In Monobook I am trying to make the buttons on the top use this image: Top Buttons Image. The buttons that say : Article, Discussion, +, Edit, History, Delete, Rename, unprotect, Following. Could you help me with this?

And the Sidebar/Article Background use this image: Content are background.

Please Contact me at myTalkAlso is there a way to make my Wiki viewed only in monobook?

Chance.purvis File:Item leviathan.png("Fight or die") 18:57, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:11, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

Camp Half-Blood Wiki

Hey Joe, it's Athletiger again. I have a new request for the background. If you decline this, i'll understand, but thank you for considering this request. Athletiger Talk~Welcome to Canada, you idiot. 23:36, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Athletiger. The wiki still looks good, so I added Camp Half-Blood Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:26, November 1, 2011 (UTC)

Moshi Monsters Fanon! Wiki

I would like Moshi Monsters Fanon! to have a makeover so it looks nice. I would like a background with hills and trees, and some flowers. And also a sidebar bottom logo which has the logo and says Moshi Monsters Fanon:

Non-canon paradise! NyancatUser:Loveboy01 Nyancat 16:21, November 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Loveboy. In order to meet the best practices criteria, please add these uncategorized pages to at least one appropriate category. Once that has been taken care of, come back and make a reply to this section, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:12, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
http://moshimonstersfanonl.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity No, that wiki~! NyancatUser:Loveboy01 Nyancat 17:13, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I was looking at the wrong wiki. The Moshi Monsters Fanon Wiki also does not meet the best practices criteria. Please read that page, especially the parts regarding number of pages, uncategorized pages and stub pages. When your new wiki meets that criteria, please come back and make a new request. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:37, November 1, 2011 (UTC)

Project Platinum Team Wiki

Hi I'm Wahesh And l'll Like To Have The Project Platinum Team Wikia To Have An Red Abstact Background Or Somthing If Possible. The Founder Has Agreed To The Change And Can't Tell You This Since His Account Was Hacked

Hi Wahesh. Please read the best practices criteria. When your new wiki meets that criteria, please come back and make a new request. Thanks. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:43, November 3, 2011 (UTC)

Gran Turismo Wiki

Hi, I'm Gp75motorsports, the founder of Gran Turismo Wiki, and I'd like to have that wiki redesigned. If it is accepted, I would like to name the project Gran Turismo Wiki: Spec 2.0.

But does it meet the rules?

The requester should be either the admin, or link to a discussion with the admin of the wiki and agreeing to skin design and homepage help

I am the founder and lead administrator of the wiki.

The wiki should have at least one active admin, meaning he or she has made at least one edit in the last 7 days

I have, but most of my work is behind-the-scenes, doing things like changing interface messages to be more user-friendly and weeding out issues.

The wiki should have at least 50 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th (20%) of all pages on the wiki

We have 479 content pages, only 43 of which are uncategorized, which is less than 10%. Minus stubs, we have 439 content pages, meaning that, if all the stubs were to be deleted, almost exactly 10% of our pages would be uncategorized.

The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category

We do. We have five main categories: cars, tracks, countries, manufacturers, and games. We also have other categories to better sort our pages.

The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals. It should be a stable, friendly place

We've never had a major upheaval. What small issues we do come across are dealt with quickly and efficiently. The biggest upheaval in GTW history was back in 2009, when we had three users apply for admin rights at once. Even that was over in the space of a couple days.

The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin)

We do. As a matter of fact, I just got through adding @sysop to MediaWiki:Welcome-message-user.

The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.

Not only does GTW not have anything offensive at the moment, we also have a de facto rule against it. Anything even mildly offensive is taken down on sight, and the last edit to have anything offensive in it was saved in 2008.

Aims

#1. To attract users and make them stay. Gran Turismo Wiki's biggest problem is that its users do not continue contributing for long. This issue has mystified me since the wiki's inception. We need some way to make contributors stay so that we can form a community. As far as I see it, this is the only thing keeping GTW from claiming the top spot amongst Wikia's racing game wikis.

#2. A more modern main page. We got the source for the main page from the Burnout Wiki in 2008. Unfortunately, they have since moved on, while our main page now looks outdated. I would like a more 3-D look, and maybe some form of "Welcome to Gran Turismo Wiki" animation to go across the top, which users could deactivate if they find it distracting. Also, something like what The Elder Scrolls Wiki has on their main page which allows users to more easily browse information about the games would be excellent.

#3. A redesign of the editing interface, Admin Dashboard, etc. Right now, our editing interface is dark gray, as is our Admin Dashboard and all of the other "backend" pages. These need to be made black.

#4. More fun. We need to make the experience a bit more fun, maybe by adding a few games here and there for people to play when they don't want to edit, but not to the point that they come to GTW just to play games. Also, to give the wiki a bit more personality, we should have a couple of Easter eggs placed in GTW's custom "Hidden:" namespace, but again, not too many.

Thanks for reading this, and if you want to get this underway, then reply on my talk page at GTW. Thanks! --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 19:53, November 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Gp75. Just to clarify - stub pages are short pages less than 200 bytes or so. Those pages can be up to 20% of the total. Uncategorized pages should be at or very near zero, as stated on the criteria as "Every content page should be in a category." I'm sure you can quickly categorize those pages, so please make a new reply here once you have, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. Everthing else about the wiki looks good. Nice work!
As a show of good faith while you categorize those pages, I have changed the wiki's project name to Gran Turismo Wiki: Spec 2.0 as you requested. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:22, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
No, as far as the renaming goes, I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the project of revamping GTW being named "Spec 2.0," not the wiki itself. Sorry for the confusion. :)--Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 21:51, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Whoops. Sorry about that. The wiki's name is often referred to as the project name, which is what I thought you meant. I've changed it back to just Gran Turismo Wiki. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:31, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
(ec) OK, I've just got through categorizing all uncategorized pages. Just to clarify, by the way, we consider any page which does not has all the info it needs as a stub, regardless of its size. This is due to the fact that the subject matter we deal with calls for being as concise as possible. If you were to go by Special:ShortPages, then all of our pages would be considered stubs. However, if you were to look at the number of stubs like we do and combine the number of transclusions of both Template:Stub and Template:Construction, we would come out to 61 stubs (62 if you included Citroen 2CV Type A '54). So, looking at it from a software standpoint, yes, we would have too many. However, looking at it from a GTW standpoint, we meet the requirement. Many other wikis do this, such as the w:c:burnout:Burnout Wiki. Also, thanks for changing it back. :) --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 22:36, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Also, I just had another look at Special:ShortPages, and although the software lists all of our pages as short, we've only got 37 which are under 200 bytes. --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 22:54, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, when looking at a wiki's short pages, I draw the line at around 200 bytes. Like you said, the GT Wiki has 37, which is well below the 20% mark. Also, good work getting those pages categorized so quickly! I've added Gran Turismo Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:09, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! I can't wait to get this underway. I'll make an announcement now. :) --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 23:18, November 4, 2011 (UTC)

Allied Shinobi Forces Wiki

Hi I'm the admin of the Allied Shinobi Forces, I need help changing teh comments section into a talk page section, help would be apreciated.Tremble in fear at the might of Tazumi, the nightmare of the mist 07:28, November 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Kiri. Because you are the admin, you can disable that yourself. Just go to Special:WikiFeatures and find Article Comments. Click on "Enabled" to the right, then on the pop-up that appears, click Yes. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 19:37, November 4, 2011 (UTC)

Reborn Wiki

Hi, I'm an admin on the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Wiki. We're already a pretty big wiki, with over 1500 pages, but we need a good character background, since we've decided that we should get a better character background. A conversation recorded is here, though the admin wanted to take the project up herself, but was busy. The discussions with other admins were on different personal sites, I'm afraid, so I can't source you to those conversations. I believe that we definitely meet all of the criteria, since we have over 1500 pages, all content pages are categorized, we have a stable, friendly wiki and are not in the middle of choosing admins, we use the welcome tool, and we do not use offensive language or have inappropriate images. Basically, all we really need is a good character background, with whatever good pictures of main/secondary (not too minor) characters of the anime that you can find. Thank you! ChaosVoid

Hi Muchitsujo. The wiki is in great shape, so I added Reborn Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:49, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Main Page revamp on RareWiki

Hello content team. Could someone please revamp the Main Page on RareWiki? Design it how you'd like. Thanks. Conker's Bad Fur Day 21:54, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hello again, Conker. :) The wiki still looks good, so I added RareWiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:26, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Buster Keel Wiki

Hi im a admin from Buster Keel Wiki and I need your help to redesign this wiki. The wiki meets all the requirements (If it doesn't then tell me and i'll fix it right away). Thanks for your help HazeShot 18:12, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi HazeShot. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Buster Keel Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:26, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. --HazeShot 01:44, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Medaka Box Wiki

Hello, I am the Admin of the Medaka Box Wiki. I adopted the wiki about a year ago, and now that the wiki has been cleaned up and the community is starting to grow, I’d like to request the Content Team’s aid in improving the wiki’s image and design. We’re still fairly small, so I’d like to make the wiki as welcoming as possible so that we can attract new users and build up the community.

Thanks,

--Whistle9 19:53, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Whistle9. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Medaka Box Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:27, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Shadowfan68's Flashback wiki.

I need someone to make a Roblox game called flashback. If you get this thank you.

Secret Circle Wiki

Hiyya can we request help for the W:C:Secret Circle Wika i am an active Admin and i would like help i know that it looks good already but we really need help e.g. Headers and all them things  CharmeRuler  Talk  Contributions 

Hi Charmeruler. The wiki looks good, but in order to meet the best practices criteria, please add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. Once you've done that, make a reply here, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:09, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
Ok Thankyou  CharmeRuler  Talk  Contributions 

Simmetropolia

I could use some help here. Im just the only editor right now and its not an very good wiki right now, so I was thinking mabye you can help me?

Lancededcena 06:21, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Lancededcena. In order to be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria, most notably (in this case) the minumum of 50 pages. Once the wiki has met those criteria, come back a make a new request, and I'd be happy to add the wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:24, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

http://castlevillezynga.wikia.com

Hi, i'm one of the admins of the Castleville wiki and I would like to apply css code on the wiki in order to use background-size property on the body background but can't find where to do it. Please do it for me or tell how to do it.

Srkz 12:12, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 15:21, November 18, 2011 (UTC)

Devil May Cry Wiki

Hello, this is Flia, one of the bureaucrats on the Devil May Cry wiki. We'd like your help in making our wiki more... ssstylish. We already had a discussion on this topic too, although it lead us nowhere. My signature is NOT short! 20:55, November 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Flia. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Devil May Cry Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:20, November 21, 2011 (UTC)

Fatal Frame Wiki

I would like to request a new theme for this Wiki, as I am the new Bureaucrat there.--User:White Flash/Shadowsig 01:17, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi White Flash. The wiki looks good, but the only thing you need to do to meet the best practices criteria is to add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. Once that's been done, either reply here or on my talk page, and I'll be glad to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:24, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
All pages are now categorized, so Fatal Frame Wiki has been added to the approved list. Good work getting that taken care of so fast, White Flash. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:01, November 22, 2011 (UTC)

Gold Rush Wiki

Hello. I want to ask the content team to do their magic on the Gold Rush Wiki. It fits the criteria except the stub part. I have added to the stub pages, but I cannot tell if they have made more than 300 bytes until the refreshes the information. If you do accept, I have some ideas located here. Thanks for your time. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 19:55 ~ 11/23/2011

Hi DaRanger. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Gold Rush Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, November 23, 2011 (UTC)

Dinosaur King Wiki

Hi, I would like to request a redesign for the main page of the Dinosaur King Wiki. Sadly, I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, and our other active Administrator is more focused on the content. --DQ13 ~ Boredom really irritates me. 00:25, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Simpson Wiki

Sorry For That will you give us more assistants.The WEbsite Bartsimpson.wikia.com.MarkEvans2 19:48, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Death Wish Wiki

Hello, I was wondering if you would help me design a good main page for the wiki about the 1970's and 80's Charles Bronson vigilante movies, Death Wish Wiki. Currently I only have a main page slider on the main page of the wiki and would like it to have a good design. Here is the link: Death Wish Wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kingofawosmeness777 04:47, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Pretend World Wiki

Hello. I would like help making a better homepage for the Whalee's Pretend World Wiki.

Whalee402 14:56, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Video Game World Wiki

Hello I am Niktext the founder of Video Game World Wiki. I am curious if a content person could assist me on expanding my wiki, Add catagories, ETC. I belive I have met the Criteria so I would be greatful if I got some help.

Leave something on my talkpage thanks!! Niktext 00:20, November 26, 2011 (UTC)