Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 124: Line 124:

==Bakugan Roleplay Wiki==

==Bakugan Roleplay Wiki==
Hi i am the co creator of Bakugan Roleplay Wiki I thought of the wiki and it was created by my partner [[User:Recgameboy|Recgameboy]]. I would like it to have more color to it can you please help
+
Hi i am the co creator of Bakugan Roleplay Wiki I thought of the wiki and it was created by my partner [[User:Recgameboy|Recgameboy]]. I would like it to have more color to it can you please help[[User:Minxelfinforever]]I Love Boulderon|[[User talk:Minxelfinforeve]] 19:43, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 19:43, 15 July 2011

Approved for Help
Desparate Housewives Wiki (7/8)
Battle Angel Alita Wiki (7/12)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

UPDATE: Hello everyone. Some of you may know me, but allow me to introduce myself. I'm Joe, and I've been working on our Gaming wikis for the last 3+ years. In my new role as Content Manager, I am the person dedicated to fulfilling the community requests made here—custom themes, logos, main page designs, etc. I've rolled up my sleeves, and I'm ready to work, so let's get those requests coming in! :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk)

Archive 1 · Archive 2

Save the World Wiki

Hi, it's Abab9. I have devoted my LIFE to saving earth. And my Wiki only has one person working with it: me. There is a play, a contest, and I will post so much more, but I really can't unless more people join. I think the more aware, the more years our beloved home will survive. I'm desparate for help. Also, I'd appreciate the help of making my Wiki BEAUTIFUL!

I've done everything that was required. The wiki underwent a major makeover, and the watermark and wallpaper were left iffy. Please help. Thank you! 202.92.128.26, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

P.S. Our home page needs help too.

Hi Ian. Indeed you have been busy doing great work on the Survivor Wiki. I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. By the way, it appears that you forgot to login, but I know it's you, so no worries. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:18, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

Reptiles Wiki

I am the founder of Reptiles Wiki, a wiki that needs more users. It fits all the requirements, and the main page is great the way it is so please don't change it even if it doesn't get this request. I would like it to have more editors, so please approve it. Click on the link I provided you with to see it, don't type it in. I don't want it confused with the other Reptiles Wiki. The master of reptiles.Reply to me if you dare. 21:37, July 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Komodo cobra. The wiki is in good shape, so I just added Reptiles Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:44, July 5, 2011 (UTC)

Ranma Wiki

I am the current admin of the Ranma Wiki. The wiki fits all of the requirements. I am a bit useless when it comes to this sort of thing (logos, skins and making the front page look good etc) so any help would be greatly welcomed. Thank you. --Trivi-AM (talk) 10:23, July 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Trivi. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I have added Ranma Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:56, July 5, 2011 (UTC)

Wiksteria Lane

Hi. I'm one of the admins from Wiksteria Lane, the Desperate Housewives Wiki. The wiki meets all the requirements. We're interested in changing the look of our main page. Thanks! --UFO Editor 17:29, July 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi UFO Editor. The wiki is in good shape, so I've added Desparate Housewives Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:44, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Happy Wheels Wiki

Hello, I'm Mystic and I'm not signed in, but promote our wiki. It meets ALL requirements. PLZ!

99.41.243.150 00:46, July 8, 2011 (UTC)Mystic (MysticSG

Club Penguin Wiki

Hey Content Team! I'm ShrimpPin, an Administrator on the Club Penguin Wikia (which can be found here: [1]) and I need help. On our wiki, all of the Admins' names are supposed to be in dark green. The newer Admins, like me and a few friends, do not have their names in green. We edited the .CSS accordingly but nothing has changed. Please help!

ShrimpPin Talk to the Shrimp...File:RookieHawaiianShirt.PNG 18:21, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fixed! JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Battlefront wikia

I requesting a total skin redesign, that incorporates the battlefront look. I would like it to be "starwarsd" Please help. Um The skin I would like it to be a star Wars Battlefront II background with an opacity image that you can see through, but not entirely.

Admin: Chance.purvis

Hi Chance. The Battlefont Wiki currently has 275 uncategorized pages. In order to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to categorize those pages. Once you have taken care of that, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help give the wiki a new look. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:41, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Stravaganza Wiki

I am the admin for the Stravaganza wiki, and I would like a cool looking title for my wiki along with banners for the home page (they are ones already there, but I would like better looking ones) and whatever else to make it look better! Thank you. Pack Alpha of Europe 15:04, July 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Pack Alpha. The wiki meets the criteria, so I have added Stravaganza Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:48, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

My Family Wiki

Hi, I'm one of the adminstrators of the My Family Wiki and I would like you to help make the site more appealing and much more sophisticated. Please could you consider this.

Ryan0ry 19:34, July 10, 2011 (UTC)

P.S: Do you think you could place a backdrop image behind the main info.

I have categorised the pages.

Ryan0ry 15:03, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Ryan0ry. The wiki is in pretty good shape, but there are some uncategorized pages (28 at the moment). To meet the best practices critieria, please take a few minutes and add each of those pages to an appropriate category. Once you've taken care of that, leave a reply here to let me know that it's been done. Thanks. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:18, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Children Of The Lamp Wiki

Hi,

Hello. I am Nilem12, an active admin on Children Of The Lamp Wiki. Can you please help me by changing the background and the Logo on are wiki.

Thanks,

Nilem12Talk 01:52, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Nilem. The wiki looks good, so I've added Children of the Lamp Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:27, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much for your help and I look forward to work with you soon.
Thanks,
Nilem12Talk 23:31, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki

I think we deserve the spotlight. We have lots of content and plenty of fun each day, but if we could have an ad, we would have more users, which we need the most. -- Go Sweden! 12:14, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

I believe you are looking for the spotlight request page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:55, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Battle Angel Alita Wiki

Hello,

The wiki meets all of the requested criteria. However it could use some more help, as right now it's pretty much an army of one, me. I have some ideas for the front page in particular, but am open to other suggestions that would not just increase traffic, but also attract editors who will stick around. Thanks! BrokenSphere (Talk) 21:41, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi BrokenSphere. The wiki is in great shape, so I've added Battle Angel Alita Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:03, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I'm Annawantimes, the only Bureaucrat and 1 of 3 administrators on my wiki- The Avatar Legend of Korra Wiki. We are currently in the works of a huge construction project (completing all of the Avatar: The Last Airbender content.) We really would like some help with adding some flare to the main page. We really would like your help with adding a Character Portal, but we will take any suggestions you may have. Thank you, and believe me, your help will be dearly appreciated. Annawantimes 00:06, July 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Annawantimes. In order for Avatar/Legend of Korra Wiki to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to add these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories, as well as adding content to many of these "stubs" (short pages). Currently more than 100 articles have less than 200 bytes. The best practices calls for no more than 1/5 of total articles being stubs, which for your wiki is about 55. Once these two things have been taken care, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help improve the look of the wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:55, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

John's adventures Wiki

Hello its me I have something to say I was editing Badges and when i clicked Create this track it says it does'nt exsist.Please help!

JA86att013 00:40, July 13, 2011 (UTC)Ja86att013JA86att013 00:40, July 13, 2011 (UTC)

Bakugan Roleplay Wiki

Hi i am the co creator of Bakugan Roleplay Wiki I thought of the wiki and it was created by my partner Recgameboy. I would like it to have more color to it can you please helpUser:MinxelfinforeverI Love Boulderon|User talk:Minxelfinforeve 19:43, July 15, 2011 (UTC)