Community Central
Community Central
(→‎supcom2: new section)
Line 10: Line 10:

Hey! I was wonderin' if you could make our [http://heavenmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Main Page] look real nice. We would like to keep all the info on it. Thanks and Gof bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 12:16, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

Hey! I was wonderin' if you could make our [http://heavenmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Main Page] look real nice. We would like to keep all the info on it. Thanks and Gof bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 12:16, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
== supcom2 ==
  +
  +
Hello, could you help us with the [[w:c:supcom2:front page]]? We are just shy of all the best practices, and not looking for anything incredible. We just need our front page to look like one, not a complete overhaul. Right now, it is just a freaking bullet list. Can you help? [[User:Happypal|Happypal]] 14:24, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:24, 19 March 2010

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Please post your request at the top of the page!

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the eleven best practices listed on the article page.

Please note: Sometimes it takes a little while for your request to get reviewed -- we really appreciate your patience! We are working with many wikis, so it might take us some time to get to your wiki. Please understand that we're working as fast as we can, and that we might be taking requests out of order based on internal goals, but that we will get to your wiki as soon as possible.

LifeMusic Wiki

Hey! I was wonderin' if you could make our Main Page look real nice. We would like to keep all the info on it. Thanks and Gof bless! Master Fredcerique 12:16, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

supcom2

Hello, could you help us with the w:c:supcom2:front page? We are just shy of all the best practices, and not looking for anything incredible. We just need our front page to look like one, not a complete overhaul. Right now, it is just a freaking bullet list. Can you help? Happypal 14:24, March 19, 2010 (UTC)