Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 350: Line 350:

Is there anyway you can copy that code into my main page? You can keep the Twitter widget and all the lovely headers you did on there. Thanks for any help. [[User:BlownAway2012|BlownAway2012]] ([[User talk:BlownAway2012|talk]]) 16:43, January 21, 2014 (UTC)

Is there anyway you can copy that code into my main page? You can keep the Twitter widget and all the lovely headers you did on there. Thanks for any help. [[User:BlownAway2012|BlownAway2012]] ([[User talk:BlownAway2012|talk]]) 16:43, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
  +
  +
==[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse|Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki]]==
  +
I really want a new design for the front page. I really want it looking more like a S.H.I.E.L.D. Database in a way. Similar to these websites:
  +
  +
*http://shieldtv.net/
  +
*http://www.agentsofshield.com/
  +
Also a new background for the wiki would be great. Something for the new Captain America movie? Or anything else as well like a S.H.I.E.L.D. design as well. It's just harder now to add a background with the new design for me since I can't do what I used to do. Thanks :) <span id="[[User:New Captain]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 03:32, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

Revision as of 03:32, 22 January 2014

Approved for Help
The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki
Ranma Wiki

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices criteria.
Archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Macross Wiki

I am the admin of the Macross Wiki, and managing it on my own is a herculean task, we get a lot of viewers but so little editors apart from the helpful users from the Robotech Wiki who occasionally pop in to edit.

We need more people working on it. Also, is it possible for me to become a Bureaucrat? I'm currently a Sysop but I am the only active admin.39px-Hm_fortress_maximus-1-.gif Fort Max says 30px-AutobotInsigniaVector.svg.png 'til All Are One and 30px-UN_Spacy_Logo.svg.png Deculture! (Talk) 06:01, November 24, 2013 (UTC)

Hi FortressMaximus. For getting more editors, you'll find some tips and advice at Help:Attracting contributors. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:39, December 3, 2013 (UTC)

Banana Kong Wiki

Thejackalbe (talk) 08:47, November 26, 2013 (UTC)Banana Kong WikiThejackalbe (talk) 08:47, November 26, 2013 (UTC) I basically need help designing my front page of the wiki, and getting a really cool Banana Kong background. When making a background please use this picture:

Banana Kong loading screen

So basically I need help making my wiki look really good and in a, "Banana Kong" Theme.

Thanks guys :)

Thejackalbe (talk) 02:06, November 27, 2013 (UTC)Help!Thejackalbe (talk) 02:06, November 27, 2013 (UTC) The wiki that needs help is the banana kong wiki. Basically, it needs a whole new design in a banana kong theme, with pictures and backgrounds. Also, the homepage needs help THANKYOU!

Hi Thejackalbe. To be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:40, December 3, 2013 (UTC)

Jojo wiki

I'm an admin at Jojo Wiki, a wiki dedicated to the Japanese manga series, Jojo's bizarre Adventure. I'd like to request some help improving the wikia's home page. I'm nowhere near skilled at web design or coding, so Id appreciate some help. Some tips on the color scheme would be nice too. {{SUBST:User:MetallicKaiser/SigInclude}} (Talk) 02:28, December 1, 2013 (UTC)

Hi MetallicKaiser. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:53, December 3, 2013 (UTC)

Shokugeki-no SOMA

Hello this is Torquil, I am an admin/Bcrat at the Schokugeki-no SOMA wiki and I would like to request for a better background, the current one is good but I dont think it has impact. Secondly, I would also like to request for a better theme, a little darker but not too dark (I dont know if that would look good...so if you think a brighter theme would be better its your choice). Can I also request for a better main page, the current templates on the page look different and at some point it becomes unapealing, perhaps the colors would also have to be changed according to the new backgroud and theme.

There also seems to be this problem with this template, there is an extra < / d i v > at the bottom but if I remove it the main page becomes a chaos. Could you also add like extra stuff for eg like the picture behind the user info, etc.

Thanks a lot,

Please reply here so that i get a notification when you do.

{{SUBST:User:Torquil/sign}} 07:06, December 1, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Torquil. Shokugeki no SOMA Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:02, December 5, 2013 (UTC)

Fanon Fairies Wiki

I am the founder of the wiki above, and we would like to have a background, a background like with two pictures beside and a sparkly background in the middle here are the images: 

We would have made it ourselves but I am afraid nobody on my wiki is an expert in backgrounds so, we ask the Wikia staff to make it. Our request is detailed and I don't see why we should be declined.Please reply as soon as possible.

Cordelia Rosemary Swan, Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.File:JasmineStylish.jpg 10:34, December 3, 2013 (UTC)

Hi BloomRocks. To get the full-size version of that pink glitter image, apparently you have to purchase it from the user at deviantART. If someone buys it and uploads it to Fanon Fairies Wiki, let me know on my message wall. Alternatively, you could find a different but similar image that's free to use. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:57, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the fast reply. I've added Fanon Fairies Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:58, December 9, 2013 (UTC)

Camp Half-Blood RolePlay Wiki

With Darwin out, we'd really like a new background image, but I'm afraid anything we might make won't fit well, and you guys know precisely what sizes and all that it needs to be. this is our current background. Something Greek god themed/camp half blood, but avoiding canon characters from the books, as we take place 17 to 20 years after the books ended. I'm pretty sure we meet all the criteria, if not let me know where we are lacking :) thanks for your consideration in this :)

~User talk:BachLynn23 23:14, December 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hi BachLynn. Camp Half-Blood Role-playing Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:50, December 9, 2013 (UTC)

Cry of Fear Wiki

Hello, I'm the main admin of the Cry of Fear wiki . I have been doing some tweaking, polishing pages and replacing old images. Right now, everything looks better than before, but one of my greatest desires is to change the default font for every page in the wiki.

Can you help me with this? I want to use the Font B52, which was the one used on Silent Hill games. I think it would make the wiki more cool. I've tried doing this by myself, but I failed, so, I request you to help me with this small thingy I have.

If you manage to do it, I'll be forever in your debt. Thanks beforehand.

Edit: Additionally, can you make the borders of the infobox templates round instead of plain square? Please?

Coprus Grindor (talk) 21:57, December 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Coprus Grindor. Cry of Fear Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:35, December 12, 2013 (UTC)

Tokyo Mew Mew Wiki Background Request

Hello again, I would like a background based off the background of this cover. Chimera-gui (talk) 22:29, December 10, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Chimera-gui. Tokyo Mew Mew Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:27, December 13, 2013 (UTC)

Night World Wiki

Night World Wiki is a steady community, and we already follow the required practices. We have no short pages, and all the stubs are more than 200 bytes. However, I want our wiki to look more "professional". We already have a customized wordmark, but it looks a bit fanmade so I was hoping the Community Development Team could design one using the picture below. All it needs is "WIKI" to be added in the same style. That would be all thank you :)

Night World The Ultimate Fan Guide

M.J. Daniels (wallblogcontribs) 23:01, December 14, 2013 (UTC)

Hi M.J. Night World Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:13, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

Simmenes Wiki

Hello there! I was wondering if I could get a new wordmark for our Wiki which is about The Sims series (on Norwegian). If you could make it look like the wordmark the other Sims Wikia uses, that would be great. Example: Simmenes (plumbob here, you know The Sims crystal) Wiki. Merry Christmas btw :) --Collar (talk) 23:18, December 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Collar. Simmenes Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:11, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you so much, I love it! --Collar (talk) 20:55, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

PotC Wiki

To whom it may concern:

I bring a point brought onto me via a comment from my latest blog (this link for those who can't see anything but the blog). To put it simply, I'd like to know if the Wiki's background is viewable in all ways of viewing Wikia. Not sure if it's just one person's issue, but I wish for someone to check this out for me, mainly someone who's fixed mobile viewings before. What can I do to make the viewing for both PC and mobile viewable?...that is, if it's even possible. I don't know how things are suppose to look, let alone if things are going according to plan.

Thanks for any help or advice! :) -- CJSFanOn Stranger Tides, Arkham City 00:36, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:43, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

Happy Feet Wiki... Again

Hi there and this is the same admin, MarioFan65 from the Happy Feet Wiki and we need a new logo for this wiki, because, it dosen't says, "Wiki" on the logo, so you might have to make a new one with the words, "Happy Feet" and "Wiki" with the rainbow cover on it like in the Happy Feet Two logo. And plus, keep the ice background that stick with the logo. (MarioFan65 03:50, December 17, 2013 (UTC))

Hi MarioFan. Happy Feet Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:27, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

How do we Unfollow this talk? I don't need to keep receiving updates re other wikis.Virago a-go-go (talk) 05:41, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

There should be Unfollow button in toolbar below else remove it from your watchlist.~UltimateSupreme 18:17, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
I know about "Unfollow" buttons and I didn't see one when I searched for it which is why I posted my question. I don't see one now either. Where the heck is it hidding? Virago a-go-go (talk) 07:41, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
Virago, go to Special:EditWatchlist/raw and remove this page from the list. Then click the "Update watchlist" button. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:40, December 19, 2013 (UTC)

Narutopedia

In a discussion on our wiki, we felt the need to update our background we had been using since the wiki was first formed. We came with an image which could have been a good option: [1][2]. But its of poor quality, weird resolution and not very good for small/medium screens (and I am not sure how to make a Darwin background as well). So it would be nice if you could help us a bit with it, the same one or an entirely new one, as you see fit. You may reply there or my tp, wherever you are comfortable :) ~UltimateSupreme 17:47, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

Hi UltimateSupreme. Narutopedia is in great shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:55, December 17, 2013 (UTC)

Two Best Friends Play Wiki

I'm Puppet_kamon, an admin from the Best Friends Wiki, and I am requesting help in changing the sites wordmark. I was hoping to change what it says, and match it up to the font used at the top of this picture, if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Puppet kamon (talk) 02:55, December 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Puppet kamon. Two Best Friends Play Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:13, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

The Gems: Teenage Dreams Wiki

Yes, I've requested many times..sorry. This time, we need a Christmas background please. I've already made one but unfortunately it isn't transparent. What I need is only the transparency, that's all. Thanks! Stellamusa101 - Ever After High 11:52, December 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Stella. As the notice that was posted at the top of the page said, reviewing of new requests was on hold over the holiday break (Dec 21 - Jan 1). That said, good job doing it yourself! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:32, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Rugby Sevens Wiki

Hello, Can you please make a background for the Rugby Sevens Wiki as it curretly doesn't have a background at the moment. The background should be something to do with rugby union please. Rugby Sevens are coming 23:44, December 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Matt. Rugby Sevens Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:34, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Survivor Sims Wiki

I think I posted in the wrong place before, but can I please have permission to upload .ttf files on my "Survivor-Sims" wikia? I know it's pretty small but that will change and I'm working hard!

The correct way to request that is to contact the Community Support team using Special:Contact/general. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:48, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Wikizilla

Hello, Titanollante here, and I wanted to request a background for Wikizilla's Navigation Bar, as the old one was removed by Staff because it apparently wrapped around horribly on smaller screen resolutions and such and so. Thanks!
I'm Titanollante...Roar to me and I'll roar back. 07:43, December 25, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Titan. Wikizilla looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:03, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Saint Seiya Wikia

Hi, I'm a administrator at the Saint Seiya Wikia, and I was wondering if you could create a background image. I was creating one by myself but it didn't fit correctly. Hopefully you can make one for the wiki. I would like to have this as our background image, if it could. I thank you for your time. KidProdigy (Local UserpageLocal Talk) 11:44, December 29, 2013 (UTC)

Hi KidProdigy. In order to be approved, Saint Seiya Wikia must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. There are currently far too many "stubs" (short pages less than 200 bytes), which should be less than 20% of total pages, and there are nearly 100 uncategorized pages. Once those issues are resolved, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Saint Seiya Wikia to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:22, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Soul Eater Wikia

Hey! I'm an Admin for Soul Eater Wikia! We're having trouble with Organization. Partially due to the treatment of the Wikia before me and a fellow Admin became one. Our Templates don't seem to work, some of them aren't coded like they're suppose to be, etc. I've been looking into getting a Visual Editor that is just like this site. It seems our MediaWiki page is broken and needs fixing. I really don't know what to do here. But I do know It needs to be fixed. And whatever needs fixing is beyond me. JayAaerow (talk) 06:51, January 1, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Jay. Soul Eater Wiki meets the requirements for organization help, so I added it to the list. Nic from the Community Development team will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:53, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

War Inc. Wiki

http://war-inc.wikia.com/wiki/War_Inc._Wiki

This is my wiki, It satiates all the required deadlines. I want all the "added by" stamp under the images removed.

War Inc. (talk) 09:01, January 1, 2014 (UTC)

Done. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:43, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Alternate Future Wiki and Koko the Gorilla Wiki

Can anyone help me promote the Alternate Future Wiki and the Koko the Gorilla Wiki I use an iPad and I can't upload a ".png" file easily. I can't figure out the picture for the Alternate Future Wiki, but for the Koko the Gorilla Wiki, I want this picture:

Koko the Gorilla

If anybody could help me, I appreciate it. Ismael Perez 22:53, January 3, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Ismael. To be approved for design help, the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page must be met. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:49, January 6, 2014 (UTC)

Ravenswood Wiki

Hello,

My name is Selena Rose and I am an admin on the Ravenswood wiki: (http://ravenswood.wikia.com/wiki/Ravenswood_Wiki).  Before I wrote this message, I made sure that we met the request and it appears that we do.  Thus, I come asking for some assistance. Currently there are only  two out three active  admins(myself and  Taleb1). But neither of us know all the technical stuff behind a wikia. At the moment our wiki's skin is of  a statue of an angel.  You see where the angel shows up in the side of this wiki? We were hoping  to have pictures of the 5 main characters(Caleb Rivers, Miranda Collins, Remy Beaumont , and Luke/Olivia Matheson) as well as Carla Grumwald, Raymond Collins, Max and a Raven for now but on each side of the  wiki.  Basically, it reflects on the show and for an example of what I am talking about here is a link to the Pretty Little Liars Wiki:(http://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)Where it shows how they personalized it to fit the theme of the show. If, you don't personally know how to  do this, do you know of anyone that does? Thank you and have a great day! :)Fearless Diva 02:30, January 5, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Fearless Diva. Thanks for checking the criteria. I added Ravenswood Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:54, January 6, 2014 (UTC)

Mileypedia

Hi, I need a logo, a search bar logo and a new front page, then I can get editing, I have tried lots days to get help.

♥Only Livin' In The Dark♥ (talk) 20:44, January 9, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Clawdeen Ghoul. To be approved for design help, Mileypedia must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:06, January 9, 2014 (UTC)

Mc-Swiss Wiki

I'm founder of the Mc-Swiss wiki and looking for help. We roleplay as Switzerland and have a government, military, etc. We have our own minecraft server and are also in other games. I'm looking for design help for http://mc-swiss.wikia.com. Thank you.

Hi King Yellowfish. To be approved for design help, please categorize these uncategorized pages. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add Mc-Swiss Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:32, January 10, 2014 (UTC)

The Rubies: A Teenage Adventure And VampirePedia Wiki

Hello! Quite recently, we asked you about a background for Fanon Fairies Wiki! But now we need, a new one, I do hope so it is made quickly, Here are the two images and I want it to be with black sparkles.

I wanted to be exactly like this wikis only with different sparkles!

Hope to hear from you soon =]]

File:GardeniaB2W2.gif❦Bloom❦❋Never explain yourself.Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.❋File:GardeniaB2W2.gif 15:30, January 10, 2014 (UTC)

Hi BloomRocks. To be approved for design help, it must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the screen. Most importantly, there must be at least 50 pages. When The Rubies: A Teenage Adventure And VampirePedia Wiki reaches 50 pages and meets the rest of the criteria, reply here to let me know (or submit a new request if you prefer), and I'll add it to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:38, January 10, 2014 (UTC)

Star-Crossed Wiki

Hello, I just wanted to know if a staff member can be in contact with me and the founder at this wiki. We want this wiki to have a new layout and new pretty much everything. It seems like things are messy here and all over the place. Me and Alison want this wiki to be original! Meaning things are new and just for this wiki.

First thing is that I am having trouble with portals on wikis. I have tried using many portals but pictures don't seem to be fitting right like I want them. I have heard to use 200 x 200 dimension but it still doesn't look right. I have a portal i'm using from Beauty and the Beast Wiki but I want ours to be new and different.

Second thing is that I cannot find a good background for this wiki. There aren't many pictures out yet since Star-Crossed hasn't aired but I want a nice background for now.

Third thing is that I want our own photo gallery template or page. We are currently using Reign Wiki's photo gallery template. I want us to have our own.

Fourth thing is I want our wiki to look great. It looks okay for now but it needs to be improved.

I would appreciate it if a staff member could help this wiki. We need all the help we can get. Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day. - MissyQueen (talk) and Awesomeuser1 (talk) 22:13, January 11, 2014 (UTC)

Hi MissyQueen. To be approved, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Star-Crossed Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:10, January 13, 2014 (UTC)

Fanonlords Wiki - Main Page Request

The FL Wiki has had it's current main page for a year or two and it needs a new main page. However, I'm not good at coding. If you can make a new main page, could it have some book or space theme. Please and thank you. 

~~The Outcast Wolf

Hi Outcast Wolf. Fanonlords Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:19, January 13, 2014 (UTC)

InFamous Wiki Gothic Wordmark

Hello there, I am Shrev64, and am contacting here on behalf of the InFamous Wiki. We would like to have a wordmark for the Gothic promotion that Wikia is having. Using the same style as any of the following images:

Any of these images with the "wiki" in the style of the "Festival of Blood" font would be great. Thank you!  Shrev64  Talk  Contribs  Master Thief  22:28,1/11/2014 

Hi Shrev. For the "Gothify Your Wikia" contest, Wikia staff cannot be involved, so I'm afraid I can't make a gothic logo for you. Good luck with the contest! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:50, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, alright, my bad. Thanks anyways!  Shrev64  Talk  Contribs  Master Thief  23:51,1/13/2014 

I Didn't Do It Wiki

Hi, I Didn't Do It is premiering soon and I was wondering if you could make a background for the wiki. I think the criteria is met. Thanks in advance! ArietteFans (talk) 13:22, January 12, 2014 (UTC)

Hi ArietteFans. I Didn't Do It Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:06, January 14, 2014 (UTC)

Fanon Fairies Wikia

Quite frequently, or may I say 2013! I asked you for a background for the above wiki, I made that for Christmas and would like a new one, now. I want it to have black sparkles with a little bit of pink inside it^^!!. Also I am the founder of that wiki.

File:GardeniaB2W2.gif❦Bloom❦❋Never explain yourself.Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.❋File:GardeniaB2W2.gif 13:25, January 15, 2014 (UTC)

Hi BloomRocks. Fanon Fairies Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:08, January 16, 2014 (UTC)

How do I move my maps up towards the top on my Main Page?

http://www.californiatexas-comparison.wikia.com

66.68.30.147 07:37, January 17, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Michael.W.Kappas. To make the images appear higher on the page, edit the page and cut/paste the images where you want them to appear. For more help with editing pages, see Help:Contents. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:54, January 17, 2014 (UTC)

The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki

Hello at TAWOG wiki we'd like a video module, for image controllers to be added, new more advanced coding for the theme, and a new front page layout.----Killer365

Hi Killer. TAWOG Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:46, January 20, 2014 (UTC)

Star-Crossed Wiki

Hello! I am the founder of Star-Crossed Wiki and I have came here to request a background or a skin... Im not sure but all I can tell you is that my background is horrible! You can see for yourself. I would like a background that is relavent to the theme of my wiki. Its very confusing with just random people. I have categorized a lot of pages and added more information to them. So thats why Im here and waiting for your approval :).

Awesomeuser1 (talk) 19:36, January 18, 2014 (UTC)Awesomeuser1Awesomeuser1 (talk) 19:36, January 18, 2014 (UTC)

oh and my wiki is: Star-Crossed Wiki

Hi Awesomeuser. Like I said to MissyQueen on this page a week ago, I can't approve the request until Star-Crossed Wiki meets the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, which means that these 16 uncategorized pages have to be categorized. When that's done, let me know and I'll add Star-Crossed Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:05, January 20, 2014 (UTC)

Fablehaven Wiki

Hi! I am an Admin on the Fablehaven Wiki, and I was wondering if you guys could help me spruce up and organize the wiki a bit. There are a lot of organization flaws, so that should be fixed first. But I would also appreciate help with a nice background and some clean up on the front page. Thank you! ♏øηṧʊᾔøℊїґℓ 22:47, January 18, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Monsunogirl. To be approved, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's done, please reply here to let me know, and I'll add Fablehaven Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:09, January 20, 2014 (UTC)

Gibranal NN Help+Pedia (gnnpedia.wikia.com)

Please change the Wikia bar background colour to flat Modern Blue (like what Minecraft Computer did, but with the color below)

Here's the color ->

Wikiacolor

Oh and also please add sharing buttons below the search bar of my Wikia.

GibranalNN (talk) 08:28, January 19, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Gibranal. I see you've already enabled the social icons. Well done! To change the Wikia bar to that blue, go to the theme designer. Choose the "Customize" tab on the far left (should be selected by default). Under the "Page" section, click the box under "header" and enter #0099cc, which is the hex value for the shade of blue you want. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:23, January 20, 2014 (UTC)

Ranma Wiki

Hi again, I'd like to request help for improving the front page of the Ranma Wiki. Hopefully it still meets the criteria. --Trivi-AM (talk) 11:06, January 20, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Trivi. Ranma Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:29, January 21, 2014 (UTC)

Hey how can i change the title of my wiki/blog and make widgets

For help with that, please contact the Community Support Team by submitting the form at Special:Contact/general. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:29, January 21, 2014 (UTC)

Carrie Underwood Wiki

Hey, Joe. I'm tired of looking at the same main page for my wiki. I saw this wiki's page:

leonalewis.wikia.com

Is there anyway you can copy that code into my main page? You can keep the Twitter widget and all the lovely headers you did on there. Thanks for any help. BlownAway2012 (talk) 16:43, January 21, 2014 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

I really want a new design for the front page. I really want it looking more like a S.H.I.E.L.D. Database in a way. Similar to these websites:

Also a new background for the wiki would be great. Something for the new Captain America movie? Or anything else as well like a S.H.I.E.L.D. design as well. It's just harder now to add a background with the new design for me since I can't do what I used to do. Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 03:32, January 22, 2014 (UTC)