No edit summary
Line 125: Line 125:

-[[User:MrDark|Mr. Dark]]

-[[User:MrDark|Mr. Dark]]
  +
  +
==[[w:c:xmenmovies|X-Men Movies Wiki]]==
  +
I want to start desiging the wiki for The Wolverine coming soon but sadly my photoshop is gone now because of the computer having to reboot. Anyway, can someone help make a background with the last images in the promotional images gallery on The Wolverine page which are the banner looking ones. Also any other suggestions would be great to feature The Wolverine. <span id="[[User:New Captain]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 10:35, July 7, 2013 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:35, 7 July 2013

Approved for Help
Biblicalapedia
Winx Club Magic Wiki

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization as well as content creation. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices criteria.
Archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Puchim@s Wiki

I have made a wiki on Puchimas. I need help with the design. I will work on content and other stuff.

Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club 00:49, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Winxfan1. To be approved for design help, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. Once the wiki meets those requirements, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to add it to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:20, June 13, 2013 (UTC)

New Wordmarks for my 4 Wikis?

If at all possible, I'd love to have a new set of wordmarks for the Marvel, DC, Image and Dark Horse wikis. In order to reuse them widely, all 4 wikis should be the same 'style', be language-agnostic (or easily translatable), and be in vector format for use in large banners, t-shirts, business cards, mobile apps, and misc. other swag. I'd like to keep the comic speech bubble theme, but I am totally open to new ideas.

Is there a graphically-inclined ComDev rockstar who is up to the challenge? Thank you so much ComDev!!!

Jamie (talk) 01:19, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:29, June 13, 2013 (UTC)

The CN Wiki

Hello im paranormaldubbing of the CN Wiki which is my current projet http://thecncartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/The_CN_Wiki We need some more content added like new pages and any ideas and help for designing 

Thanks,

ParanormalDubbing (talk) 21:21, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

Hi ParanormalDubbing. I noticed that at thecncartoonnetwork.wikia.com, you (and other users) are copy-pasting many pages from other wikis on Wikia, with no attribution (credit) to the contributors who created the pages. Therefore the wiki will not qualify for help from the ComDev team. That said, I strongly recommend that you read Help:Licensing#Importing Text to learn how to properly export/import pages to your wiki from other wikis. Furthermore, using lots of pages imported from other wikis without their consent is generally considered poor etiquette. So even after importing pages properly (using the export/import tool), I encourage you to edit those pages so that they are not exact copies from the source wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:48, June 13, 2013 (UTC)

Nikita 2010 Wiki

Would you like to help us make an object template?  BloodAlaric SaltzmanTalkContrib 11:42, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Alaric. The wiki looks good, so I added Nikita 2010 Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:17, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Macross Wiki

Hello, I'm the admin of the Macross Wiki, I have beauraucrat rights. The Macross Wiki currently has 7 users actively contribtuing, me included, since January 2013. We really need more actively contributing members.FortressMaximus (talk) 19:03, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi FortressMaximus. If you haven't already, you can add Macross Wiki to Admin Central:Main Page/Wikis that need editors. Another thing you can do is use the Promote feature in order to be featured on the Wikia home page. I'd also suggest reading Help:Attracting contributors for some tips and advice. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:41, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Stormlight Archive Wiki

Hi, I would like to get some help/advice with the logo, our theme and any other words of wisdom you can offer. Our wiki is the Stormlight Archive Wiki. --Mbg2 (talk) 20:36, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Mbg2. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Stormlight Archive Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:57, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Good Eats Wiki

I'm the administer of the Good Eats Wiki and I need help with content creation. I need more editors. Metnever (talk) 13:19, June 10, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Metnever. If you haven't already, you can add Macross Wiki to Admin Central:Main Page/Wikis that need editors. I'd also suggest reading Help:Attracting contributors for some tips and advice. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:49, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Carrie Underwood Wiki

Hey Joe - the Twitter feed on our main page somehow got knocked out. Can you put it back in?

www.carrieunderwood.wikia.com

BlownAway2012 (talk) 22:21, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Fixed. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:59, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Chrono Crusade Wiki

Hello, may I please have some help with the background and wordmark of the Chrono Crusade Wiki. Thank you. --Aassdddai talk 11:15, March 19, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Aassdddai. The wiki meets the requirements, so I added Chrono Crusade Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:42, June 21, 2013 (UTC)

Final Cross Wiki

hi there i am crazybear81 and im the founder/admin of final cross wiki and i would like help with my main page to make it more noticeable to other admins and other users that want to help edit it and chat about it to come up with more ideas and more things to add to it but i need help with giving it a new background and a new lego so becauselly a new fresh look Crazybear81 (talk) 08:59, June 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Crazybear. To be approved for design help, the wiki will need to meet the best practices linked at the top of the page. On Final Cross Wiki, all you need to do is put these uncategorized pages into an appropriate category. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add the wiki to the approved list.
A good tip for getting the wiki noticed is to take advantage of the Promote tool, which will feature your wiki on Wikia's home page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:24, June 24, 2013 (UTC)

Biblicalapedia

Biblicalapedia has recently learned tips and tricks from the AMP, but now in order to fulfill our next step to getting contributors back we need the ComDev. We need help with designing our own theme (to help us qualify for a spotlight), creating a homepage (adding some rss on there as well and such), improving SEO (targeting some high quality key words that would often be searched), structuring our categorzation tree (which we are trying to re-plant, but is very tedious even with use of a bot) and improving our content. We need help finding (and perhaps creating or modyfying) tools and tricks and such to cleaning up content effectively that the AMP could not provide (as they are mainly advice not development). We would like to create this request in advanced for there are still a few things we want to prepare before you assist our wiki. You can go ahead and notify us whether or not we qualify (according to the AMP we should) and we'll let you know when we are ready.

Thanks Superdadsuper Biblicalapedia Administrator User Talk:Superdadsuper 15:05, June 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Superdadsuper. The wiki does meet the requirements, so I added Biblicalapedia to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:38, June 25, 2013 (UTC)

Winx Club Magic Wiki

I want to request a wordmark for Winx Club Magic Wiki, the wordmark should be made of this image which is resized smaller and next to it saying "Magic Wiki" with [any] font styles. Thank you. --Stella - You know what I am saying! 13:11, June 27, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Stella. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Winx Club Magic Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:10, June 27, 2013 (UTC)

Hi, My website Ani~pics is a website based on pets and media. Do you know any way I can add a website tag? (I have one made.) Thanks 🌿Mossfern 09:07, June 28, 2013 (UTC)

Patrollers on the Club Penguin Music Wiki

Hello,

We would like to enable Patrollers on the Club Penguin Music Wiki. All the admins are happy with this.

Spydar007 (Talk)

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:34, July 1, 2013 (UTC)

Warframe Wiki

Hello, I am the leading Admin of Warframe Wikia and would like help/advice on cleaning it up and making it up to par of other, very well done Wikias. I also would like help with Java Script (mine seems to be having issues) and have the video module added to the Wikia. Finally, I would like help on getting the Warframe Wikia put up for display like many other games are on the Video Games. Warframe Wikia has been in the top 10 WAM for quite some time and I hope that is some indication of popularity. Thanks in advance. I look forward to working with Wikia to make the Warframe Wikia top notch! Digital Cartographer ~ Juper0 (talk) 09:23, July 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Juper0. Due to the game's and the wiki's popularity, Jorge (manager of the ComDev Gaming Team) will be reaching out to you soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:07, July 2, 2013 (UTC)

Pacific Rim WIki

We need help creating a better wordmark and backround. We also need help with our main page, some templates and promoting our wiki and getting new users.  Our wiki: http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Pacific_Rim_Wiki

Ray422 (talk) 22:20, July 5, 2013 (UTC)Ray422

Rayman Roleplay Wiki

Hello! I am the founder of the Rayman Roleplay Wiki. I'd like to request a new background and a new logo. Get back to me as soon as possible.

-Mr. Dark

X-Men Movies Wiki

I want to start desiging the wiki for The Wolverine coming soon but sadly my photoshop is gone now because of the computer having to reboot. Anyway, can someone help make a background with the last images in the promotional images gallery on The Wolverine page which are the banner looking ones. Also any other suggestions would be great to feature The Wolverine. New Captain (talk contribs count) 10:35, July 7, 2013 (UTC)