Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 336: Line 336:

:Hi Meiriana. The wiki meets the clean-up/organization criteria, so I added Crystal Saga Wiki to the approved list. Nic from the Community Development Team will follow up with you there soon. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/a/a5/WikiaStaff2.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

:Hi Meiriana. The wiki meets the clean-up/organization criteria, so I added Crystal Saga Wiki to the approved list. Nic from the Community Development Team will follow up with you there soon. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/a/a5/WikiaStaff2.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
  +
  +
==[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse|Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki]]==
  +
Hi, I love the headings you did for us a while back on the front page. Could you please make a few more saying "Countdown", "Featured Characters", "Movies" and "Affiliates". Thanks :) <span id="[[User:New Captain]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 09:45, April 7, 2013 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:45, 7 April 2013

Approved for Help
Happy Feet Fanon Wiki
Crystal Saga Wiki

To request Community Development Team help with your wiki, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of the wiki plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization as well as content creation. If your wiki could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

But wait, there's more! We can also setup the Related Videos module on your wiki if you want. See an example of the Related Videos module here.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices criteria.

Archives: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15

NightClan Roleplaying Wiki

Hi, I'm an admin of NightClan Roleplaying wiki, (http://nightclan-roleplaying.wikia.com) and the three active admins, (Me, Rainsplash987, and Roboflight) have decided that we would like a new background. The wiki is in pretty good shape, so a new background is really all we need. --Mistybird (talk) 23:06, February 19, 2013 (UTC)Mistybird

Hi Mistybird. The wiki looks good, but there are some uncategorized pages that need to be dealt with in order to be approved. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:31, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

Can I make a request, not having yet 50 articles has the purpose of your wiki?

If possible, please do your support for your Wiki .

Alfa judas breed (talk) 23:42, February 19, 2013 (UTC)

Bob the builder wiki

Bob the Builder wiki needs some work done on it. Can you please decorate it? Thanks, Grabbergirl (talk) 23:43, February 19, 2013 (UTC)

Logo: (non-transparent) (transparent).
Background: background.
If you need any help, please leave me a message :)
Best regards, <+Dominiol> talk! 08:44, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Grabbergirl. In order to be approved, the wiki needs to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, specifically the parts mentioning short pages (stubs) and uncategorized pages. Once those two things have been dealt with, either make a reply to this section to let me know or submit a new request, whichever you prefer. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:39, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

MUDS.wikia.com

We've got a good start, but would like some additional opinions.

AlvinTheLiche (talk) 00:28, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Alvin. If you're requesting design help, in order for the wiki to be approved, these uncategorized pages need to be dealt with. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:56, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

Berserk Wiki

I'm Admin from Berserk Wiki Could you design a better background please? Besty17 (talk) 00:45, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Besty. The wiki looks good, but there are a handful of uncategorized pages that need to be dealt with. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add Berserk Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:59, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

Kuroko no Basuke Wiki

Yo! I'm Bereisgreat, admin of the Kuroko no Basuke Wiki. I think I already applied for Community Development Team help about 14 months ago, when you guys got me a wordmark and a nice background. And since it's been so long with the same background, I'd like to request a new one. All the requirments are in order and the new bg should preferably be with the same colors. Thanks~ BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 01:11, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

I've got only background.
Best regards, <+Dominiol> talk! 10:54, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Oh thanks for taking a shot at making a background, but I think I'm gonna wait for the Community Development Team's work "^_^ BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 13:51, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Hello again, Bereisgreat. The wiki is still in good shape, so I added Kuroko no Basuke Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:12, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

Shameless Wikia

Hi, I run the Shameless Wiki and would like to request help with the Wiki's background. Since the TV show Shameless has both a UK and US version, we need a background that features both and since I am completely inept at creating such things and have no one to help, I was hoping someone from the CDT could help with a new background (the current is kind of badly made, by me). Thanks in advance. -- Lyco499 (talk) 01:18, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Lyco. The wiki looks good, so I added Shameless Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:19, February 22, 2013 (UTC)

Domino Building Wiki

I need a design my wiki is new and is going through a huge improvement phase my link is here. I need my wiki to good. I would love a new design please help me out. --723tbone 02:49, February 20, 2013 (UTC)723tbone

Hi tbone. In order to be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. When the wiki reaches at least 50 pages and has no uncategorized pages, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be glad to add Domino Building Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:19, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
This is my sugestion to Shameless Wiki: background. If it is bad, please leave me a message - I will try to draw new image ;)
Best regards, <+Dominiol> talk! 08:02, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Gravity Rush Wiki

Hello, I'm an admin on the Gravity Rush wikia. Currently I'm looking for someone who can create a new logo for our wiki that has text reminescent of whats seen in the official logo seen here. It would be great if the logo just said "Gravity Rush Wiki" in that text. Thanks in advance for any help. SolidKat (talk) 11:06, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Solidkat. The wiki looks good, but there are some uncategorized pages that need to be dealt with before being approved. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:04, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know. I've added categories to all the pages on the list. SolidKat (talk) 07:33, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Good work! I added Gravity Rush Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:16, February 25, 2013 (UTC)

GabrielleBossis Wikia

Please, "GabrielleBossis wikia" aims to translate texts. How to put a left tab with the languages available for each entry? Currently I am making a new entry for each section, but I would be better to look similar to the wikipedia. How to do that? Thanks in advance, Paulinyi (talk) 13:04, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)

Freerice Wiki

Hello there, my wiki could use some help. I would like some help with the CSS because I have no idea what I am doing. If you could please help that would be great. My wiki meets all the requirements.

Seanconnoll • Contribs • Contact • Email

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:04, February 25, 2013 (UTC)

Fabes&Nina Wiki

[1] Could we have help in making our wiki look more professional? Thanks for any help!

DanBing 19:58, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi DanBing. In order to meet the best practices criteria, these uncategorized pages will need to be dealt with. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll add the wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:14, February 25, 2013 (UTC)

Nikita Wiki

There are two Nikita wikis. I am referring to this one: http://nikita.wikia.com/wiki/La_Femme_Nikita_Wiki

I am not an admin on this wiki, but I was wondering if the wiki could be revamped anyway.. there are no current admins active on the wiki. I already have a background image, color, and other designs ready on my computer.. If not, I understand. :) Thank you.

redwall64 21:15, February 20, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:25, February 25, 2013 (UTC)

The Breaker Wiki

I'm a Admin from the The Breaker Wiki. We need a background, except instead of designing one, could you use these images for the background [2] & [3] could we please have the first image (Chapter  62.png) on the right  and second image (Badly Named Image) on the left. Thank you, Besty17.

Blah. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 04:29, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks again Bere. We'll be cancelling that request now. Besty17

Warriors Cats Clan Role Play Wiki

Ummm, Hi, it's me, Bloodstar18 again.

This time I'm here with a Warrior Cats roleplaying wiki. The colors are Light Salmon, Royal Purple, Forest Green, and Crimson. We could use a main-page revamp, maybe a new background, but thats not nessicary, and a new Favicon (if you can) and a new logo.

Important, or usable symbols sould be cat related if possible.

Oh! Also, I know we fit all of the requirments because, unlike last time, all of the pages are categorize, I checked just a second ago ;) .

Thanks, again. Mudkip.png Bloodstar18 15:45, February 21, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Bloodstar. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Warriors Cats Clan Role Play Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:06, February 25, 2013 (UTC)

Pytanie.

Czy mogę złożyć wniosek, nie mając jeszcze 50 artykułów ma na celu swojej wiki?

Jeśli to możliwe, proszę swoje poparcie dla Wiki .

Alfa judas breed (talk) 21:36, February 21, 2013 (UTC)

Zombie Panic! Wiki

Hi I'm wondering if I could get some help with the main page and logo (if thats what its called) at the Zombie Panic! wiki. It was abandoned for a while and then me and another user took over it and it needs a little love..

Thank you for all your help!

Spleepoppetween

Hi Spleepoppetween. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Zombie Panic Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:44, February 26, 2013 (UTC)

Animation Domination Wiki

QuestionRules needs the Community Development Team's help. The Animation Domination Wiki is all about the block on Fox consisting of famous animation shows such as The Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. We need help on character bios, show's history, block's history, episodes that only premiered when the block was active, etc. With only  7 pages and 6 images we can't do much and we need help. We would be grateful if you do help out. Thank You, QuestionRules (talk) 02:23, February 26, 2013 (UTC)

Hi QuestionRules. In order to be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top if this page. Once the wiki has reached at least 50 pages and meets the other requirements, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:23, February 27, 2013 (UTC)

Top 10 List by for users

Hello.
We've just enabled the top 10 list feature in the Club Penguin Wiki. I'd like to request making Special:CreateTopList accessible to all users- both registered and unregistered, if you agree.
Thank you for your attention,
Penguin-Pal (talk) 16:15, March 1, 2013 (UTC)

Gamerscentral WikiDHSUS 16:24, March 1, 2013 (UTC)

Penguin-Pal, this page is for requesting design help. Please use Special:Contact/feedback to submit feedback about that (or any other) feature. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:17, March 1, 2013 (UTC)

Clash of the Dragons

Hi, I am the bureaucrat who oversees w:c:ClashOfTheDragons. One of the admins who has done a lot of work building our community appears very talented at making templates and coding them. He asked me to convey something to whoever developes Wikia... which I figure is either here or if not, maybe someone could help me in knowing where to ask. I'm not good at the advanced coding aspects of MediaWiki software so this zoomed over my head and I figure I would just copy what they wrote:

I'm working on a new template but I'm having a couple of issues, due to the way it's factored
I'm trying my best to avoid hitting the wiki limits, but having to recompute the same value continuously doesn't help...
So, is there any chance you could ask Wikia to either up our limits or more preferably to add this extension:
mediawikiwiki:Extension:Variables - adds {{#var}}, {{#vardefine}}, {{#vardefineecho}}
It would help cut down some of the recalculating I'm having to try and do / workaround to stay within the Wikia limits.

I am not clear on what calculating/variables are being discussed or their purpose yet and am inquiring about it, but am hoping someone good at coding might understand what this might be alluding to and if there is a way of conveying these wishes. +Yc 23:19, March 1, 2013 (UTC)

I see that Brandon from Community Support has already enabled the Variables extension, so you're all set. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:38, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Adele Wiki

Hi, following the last job you guys did on the Adele Wiki, which I loved, I really want you guys to re-design my Wiki's wordmark, skin, and main page to go with the theme of her "Skyfall" single cover. I have an idea for the skin, but my image obviously isn't big enough and is blurry, but here is the basic idea...

Wiki-background.jpeg

Something along the lines of that. Also, I was able to discover that the exact hex color of the blue used in this image is: #006967. I want to use this as the link color as well. I want the whole theme of it to go together, so I don't know if the images used as the headers currently on the main page that have the ribbon backgrounds would really work, but you guys are pros at this, so I think you guys will do a great job.

Thank you so much. If you could get to this as soon as possible (so I can change the template borders and links and stuff across my wiki to the new hex color), that'd be great. =) Thanks! ---Tsu'tey♫ (talk) 00:05, March 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Tsu'tey. The wiki still looks great, so I added Adele Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:47, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hi, JoePlay. Thanks again. How soon can I expect the re-design to happen? I'm not rushing you at all, I'm just curious so I can know when I need to be online in order to change the links and template colors and stuff; you can still do it if I'm not around, I can just fix the Wiki links the next time I log on, and I check the Wiki several times a day. Thanks again. =) ---Tsu'tey♫ (talk) 20:59, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki

I would like to request some help with SEO and a theme.

Right now if you type Alvin and the Chipmunks into Google we are midway down the second page.

The wiki itself is too white but I can't find anything to replace it while keeping the red headings. I also want to keep the current pics we are using for the background but maybe add some color and/or some design around it. We had our background changed once but the character artwork wasn't official, so that's the reason there. I was also thinking some kind of border around the content on the main page might look nice as well.

I don't know if I can request this here or not but I was wondering if a copy of this infobox can be modified to include a slideshow build into it to hold a few pics. I'm not looking for a tabber though.

Thanks! DEmersonJMFM (talk) 03:40, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hi DEmersonJMFM. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:56, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

/* Wolves Roleplay Wiki */

Can you help make this wiki better so that lots of people will join this is the link: http://wolves-roleplay.wikia.com {{SUBST:User:Nadia2k01/Sig}} 13:52, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Nadia. In order to be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top if this page. Once the wiki has reached at least 50 pages and meets the other requirements, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:57, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Bridgit Mendler Wiki

Hi. May you please clean-up the Bridgit Mendler Wiki? I'd like the wiki to have a better background, favicon and wordmark. The wiki is also in need of some clean-up. Thanks! ArianaGrandeForever

Hi Ariana. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Bridgit Mendler Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:07, March 6, 2013 (UTC)

Need help with wiki design

Hello join I'm a first time wiki Founder & Admin and I need help with my website design I already got a good look but I want something you do well in if you could do something like an naruto theme then that would be very nice

-OfficialRikudouSennin

Hi OfficialRikudouSennin. In order to be approved, the wiki must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top if this page. Once the wiki has reached at least 50 pages and meets the other requirements, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:08, March 6, 2013 (UTC)

Danceroid Wikia

Hello My Name Is Jack Muniz (Jmuniz1501) And I Am An Administrator From Danceroid Wikia. I And My Partner Mary T. (Weskergirl1) Have Been Running The Wikia And Constanlty Updating The Wikia. We Have Been Searching For A Template Or Some Sort Of Code For An Interactive Quiz. (Example) We Have Not Found A Code And Can't Seem To Figure This Code Out What So Ever. If You Could Please Give Us A Hand And Help Us Out That Would Be Great. Thanks For Your Time And Your Help.

Jack Muniz (Jmuniz1501) & Mary T. (Weskergirl1)

Administrators Of Danceroid Wikia

Jmuniz1501 (talk) 17:19, March 7, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:33, March 7, 2013 (UTC)

Iron Man

So since Iron Man 3 is coming out, I feel that we're going to need a new background that consists of the new characters debuting in Iron Man 3. I've done everything needed (Like deleting and adding categories to the pages with out categories).--The bridge is cursed (talk) 16:54, March 14, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Killer365. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Iron Man Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:55, March 15, 2013 (UTC)

Mazinger Wiki

Hello, I'm the creator and currently only editor of the Mazinger wiki. I've put together more than enough pages to suffice, a favicon, some images, and improvised templates. All pages are professionally done, all I request is more editors and to do that, I want my wiki to look more professional. A good overall design, a cool logo, maybe even an add or two. I am not good with getting images ready for things, so I make a big request to whomever reads this. I am active, but usually bide my time or study for college classes. Here is the link to the main page: http://mazinger.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I've already come so far but I'd like to progress further with help from others.Zeromaro (talk) 04:22, March 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Zeromaro. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Mazinger Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:55, March 15, 2013 (UTC)

Marvel Fanfiction Wiki

Well, first we need help with categorization and stuff, and then with design. I am a Warrior. 14:21, March 17, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Hermione. Nic from the team will be there soon to help with categorization and any other organization help you may need. Once that's done, I'll follow up with you about design help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:25, March 18, 2013 (UTC)

ka.naruto

Here's the wiki. Please, make me a good favicon. Here's the image. thank you. ABss (talk) 18:24, March 17, 2013 (UTC) Oh sorry, I'm not an admin. I'll ask him to contact you. ABss (talk) 19:40, March 17, 2013 (UTC) 

Le Chevalier D'Eon Wiki

Hello, just asking for some assistance with the background and wordmark of the Le Chevalier D'Eon Wiki. I think it meets all the criteria. Thanks. --Aassdddai talk 11:15, March 19, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Aassdddai. The wiki does meet the criteria, so I added Le Chevalier D'Eon Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:09, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

Marvel fanfiction Wiki

Hi, can you redesign our main page, at marvelfanfiction.wikia.com? Thanks! I am a Warrior. 19:14, March 19, 2013 (UTC)

TBFP Wiki

Hello, I'm The Milkman, adoptive bureaucrat of Two Best Friends Play Wiki. In order to get the wiki going, I need some help with a variety of things, as it's still a little bare-bones.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 18:42, March 21, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Milkman. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Two Best Friends Play Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:08, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Sweet! Thanks. The Milkman | I always deliver. 03:27, March 25, 2013 (UTC)

Wreck it Ralph Fanon Wiki

Hi, so at the Wreck it Ralph Fanon Wiki, I would like it if we could have a new logo, background, templates, and a main page redesign. Thanks.---The bridge is cursed (talk) 13:46, March 26, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Killer. I've added Wreck-It-Ralph Fanon Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:26, March 27, 2013 (UTC)

Happy Feet Fanon Wiki

Hi, and i am the creator and founder of the Happy Feet Fanon Wiki and I would like it if we could have a new logo, background, templates, and a main page redesign. Happy Feet is a series with dancing penguins and Mumble is the only Emperor Penguin who can't sing and please requested it now and Thanks. (MarioFan65 (talk) 00:48, April 2, 2013 (UTC))

Hi MarioFan65. The wiki is off to a good start and meets the criteria, so I added Happy Feet Fanon Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:09, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Dexter's Laboratory Wiki

Hello, I am the current bureaucrat of the Dexter's Lab wiki and I was hoping if its not too much trouble, that a new background and/or logo could be made for the wiki? -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 18:43, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi TFB. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Dexter's Laboratory Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:42, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

I am the Admin/Founder of the Lego Friends Wiki (lego-friends-bricks) and I would like a logo for my wiki, but I don't know how to add one. How do I add a logo? Gingham (talk) 20:19, April 3, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:36, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

About Rampage Wiki

Hello there. I am one of a few admins at Rampage Wiki, a wiki all about the classic arcade game where you climb up buildings and smash them, not to mention eat humans and the like.

Anyhow, I would just like to ask whether or not it's ok for a member of your design team could assist us by creating a Rampage-themed background for our wiki. I attempted to make one, but it didn't work, so I had to make-do with a tiled screenshot of the title menu from the first game.

I would like a background that has a Rampage feel to it. I was hoping for a line of smashed-up buildings, with some of the monsters like George and Lizzie balancing on top of some. An example of this kind of background can be found on the official Rampage: Total Destruction website (not our wiki). I apologize if this message is rather vague and not specific enough.

Just to reassure you, the users and I have categorized all of the monsters and videogame articles, not to mention the very users themselves have been categorized. We also have a total of 70 articles (I think 75 by now).

Thank you for reading; I look forward to receiving a reply.

Devil Hulk (talk) 15:51, April 4, 2013 (UTC)Devil Hulk

Hi Devil Hulk. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Rampage Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:13, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

A wiki devoted to small business

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about the appropriateness of a potential wiki topic, but I figured I would ask here because, if I created the wiki I would need help as I don't know how to design anything.

Ok, my father owns a small healthcare packaging company (think wheelchair, mattress covers) and he has expressed interest in starting a wiki devoted to it. His business already has a website and I guess he has in mind a duplicate of the product information here with each product having its own page. I suppose he thinks that Wikia may have higher SEO than his site and some new referrals may result from it? My question is, does this kind of thing happen on Wikia? I know that Wikia is entertainment oriented so I wasn't sure if this would be appropriate content for a wiki.

Darkseid01 (talk) 22:41, April 4, 2013 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:59, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Crystal Saga Wiki

Hello there I'm a recently added admin (gaminggirl24 doesn't really play the game anymore and only goes in 1-3d/week to do general cleanup if needed) and I need some help with both cleanup/organisation of articles without categorization (still new to that and working on it) as I'm not sure I've managed to get all. If there is also an easy way to go through pictures that are not used and delete them I would be most thankfull as that makes it easier to start the cleanup.

After this is worked out I was wondering if it's possible that I could get a tiny guide/help in how I need to do to change the content of the welcome page's different boxes, (specificly; navigation, news and updates, related sites etc.) Meiriana (talk) 17:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)Meiriana

Hi Meiriana. The wiki meets the clean-up/organization criteria, so I added Crystal Saga Wiki to the approved list. Nic from the Community Development Team will follow up with you there soon. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:58, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Hi, I love the headings you did for us a while back on the front page. Could you please make a few more saying "Countdown", "Featured Characters", "Movies" and "Affiliates". Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 09:45, April 7, 2013 (UTC)