- 1 Norm of the North Wiki
- 2 Bambi Wiki
- 3 Images Render 6
- 4 Wiki-wordmark
- 5 Mobile Legends Wiki
- 6 Wiki-wordmark and Community-header-background
- 7 Images Render 7
- 8 Moonbook.css Help
- 9 Recent Activity
- 10 Invader ZIM Wiki
- 11 Witchblade Wiki
- 12 Martial World Wiki
- 13 Multi-Template Implementations
- 14 Images Render 8
- 15 Mass Effect Wiki
- 16 Wiki-wordmark and background
- 17 Sidebar
- 18 DuckTales Wiki
- 19 The Vampire Diaries Wiki
- 20 Your Wiki's Name
- 21 GSP Beograd community
- 22 Wiki-wordmark and background
- 23 Images Render 9
- 24 Ten Count word mark and technical colour scheme
- 25 Max Wiki
- 26 iCarly Wiki
- 27 Wiki-wordmark, Favicon & Wiki-background
- 28 Bunnicula Wiki
- 29 Hyakuren Wiki
- 30 Wolf Universe Wiki
Norm of the North Wiki
I need these images to be made of Wiki-wordmark, Wiki-background and Community-header-background.
- This kind of design request can only be made by an admin at Norm of the North Wiki. Replied on your talk page. JoePlay (talk) 14:40, July 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello. Bambi Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 14:42, July 2, 2018 (UTC)
Images Render 6
These images need render.
I need these logos to be wiki-wordmark with "Wiki".
Mobile Legends Wiki
I need help making a template like this with name of the left side then circle images on bottom with 55px size?? Wiki Link
Wiki-wordmark and Community-header-background
I need these images to be made Wiki-wordmark and Community-header-background.
Images Render 7
I need these images to be render.
Hi, I've accidentally published the Moonbook.css .
I want the changes to be undone, or back to normal.
After I published this accidentally all the text in the wiki became black, and the wiki has dark background so reading is impossible. Please give a code to make it white or reveert it back completely.
The Recent Activity of my wiki looks white but I have a dark background, how to make it transparent?
Invader ZIM Wiki
Link to your wiki: Invader ZIM Wiki
Less pixelated wordmark - http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wiki-wordmark.png (see file history tab for previous image)
I want the same current design where I cut out the circle border of the background face but I want it re-worked to where its less pixeled and more seamless for everything (as the previous it replaced, Gato sin suerte's work).
I originally used GIMP but I could not fix the pixels issue. I'm not really an expert at design editing. You could use the previous image and delete what I had originally cut out.--Invader Rob II (talk) 23:04, July 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello. Witchblade Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 17:49, July 16, 2018 (UTC)
Martial World Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://martial-world.wikia.com/wiki
Hi, I can't seem to make this fit my header like most do. So I decided to ask the community if could make this a better one. Oh, and if you could make it transparent, that would be the best :) Gilthuner444 (talk) 16:52, July 13, 2018 (UTC)
specifically making it seem like it fit in the header, for example:
and not like this:
The request is that I want certain (standard) templates imported into a wikia, but I want to first know if this request is actually possible.--LightSage 21:31, July 13, 2018 (UTC)
Images Render 8
These images to be render.
Mass Effect Wiki
My wiki: https://masseffect.wikia.com
Hello! My request concerns a part of our wiki beyond our control: the Super Walkthrough for Mass Effect: Andromeda. The page looks unfinished and is not fulfilling its function very well at the moment: the main walkthrough buttons are obviously a work-in-progress, and the only working links to our guides are in a footnote. Would it be possible to have staff take a look at the page?
- Heya! Why don't we take this over to your talk page at ME?
Wiki-wordmark and background
These images to be made Wiki-wordmark with same style "Wiki" and wiki-background.
The [[START A CHAT]] and [[GET STARTED]] are not visible at all, can I change their color to something else? If so, how do I do that?
Akyusch (talk) 02:58, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: https://ducktales2017.wikia.com/wiki/DuckTales_Wiki
i need a new wiki background of the tree triplets on the right side and Webby on the left side based on this image: https://ducktales2017.wikia.com/wiki/File:Arton6110-69f13.jpg Please don't add the logo in the background.
- Hello. DuckTales Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 18:19, July 24, 2018 (UTC)
We've had help of JoePlay before in creating a wordmark, which we are happy with. However, we will be rebranding our community soon with the announcement of a spin-off show and we would like a new wordmark to reflect that. This is the wordmark we currently have, created by JoePlay, and we're looking to incorporate a third logo into it, or possibly simplify to just "The Vampire Diaries Universe Wiki" or something of the sort.
We would also like to see if it is possible to get a few more headers for the main page.
Your Wiki's Name
Link to your wiki: Wiki
Need an Show/Hide template just like this one
GSP Beograd community
Link to your wiki: http://sr.gsp-beograd.wikia.com
Hello. I would like to know how can I customize the right sidebar like on that right image.
And I want to insert this DiscordIntegrator to the sidebar: http://sr.gsp-beograd.wikia.com/wiki/GSP_Linije Could you please give a hint on how can i achieve this?
Wiki-wordmark and background
These images to be made Wiki-wordmark with same style "Wiki" and Wiki-background and Header.
Images Render 9
These images need render
Ten Count word mark and technical colour scheme
Ten Count Link to your wiki: https://tencount.wikia.com/wiki/Ten_Count_Wiki
May I ask for help in creating the word mark for the Ten Count wiki I recently created? The good news is it should be fairly straightforward since it has a nice title that fits perfectly into a word mark section. This "Ten Count" official style can be seen in the first image. I was thinking the Japanese wiki would use the Japanese name so here we should opt for the English spelling. If it is easier my email is email@example.com where I could provide examples of word marks that have both which look quite good though. It is also called "10" count so I thought I'd be daring and add an overlapping "10" at the start in it's signature colour. In addition it would be great to learn the technical colour scheme names both for the word mark, and the background for the entire site itself. The same colour could be for the "W/wiki" or "W/wikia" (whichever you prefer spelling wise for the "wiki" part).
The first image has the pink like colour that fortunately does appear to run through the manga. It's a perfect signature colour. From what I can tell it does appear to be the same shade throughout, such as for Tadaomi Shirotani's hair, eyes and the "1" in the bottom left of the page. I have just noticed, now that I look closely, that it is apparent that there is the same pink colour for the unknown substance present, but again good since there won't be several different "light pink" shades if I'm seeing things correctly.
A second great signature colour that could be used for headings is the blue paint in the second image. Again, unless I'm mistaken, whilst the excessive amount of liquid has a consistent colour scheme, in this second image, Riku Kurose's eyes appear to be a micro shade lighter, the "4" in the bottom left corner slightly darker. How would the technical colour be established if that were the case?
Regarding the practises, all the criteria's fine, I'm an actively editing admin, the site is stable and friendly. Please find the guidelines I added which I feel establish a good, welcoming tone (being a good admin, I'm always open to other peoples suggestions as well) https://tencount.wikia.com/wiki/Guidelines and I'll operate on the good faith assumption, in short be a great community builder. I feel my edits on Banana Fish: https://banana-fish.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/S3r0-Ph1i demonstrate a good commitment and tone with both contributions and interacting positively with other users if you require evidence of good practice.
The welcome tool should be working, everyone come join in to see, and to add to Ten Count (and Banana Fish) since they're really great, but under appreciated sites that could certainly benefit from people being aware of them.
Regarding the final point, it's practical to operate that uncouth behaviour can change so any naughty language or non content related images will be easy pickings to seize and alter for the better. I'll bring out the best in even the most rabid of users if they appear, though if users are not going to be constructive and choose to behave like misbehaving pets, that's also perfectly fine, we'll show them exactly where they stand.
Again as I say this may seem simple but it would be great to establish the lovely signature colour tones for backgrounds, infoboxes, everything on the site. Not to mention the word mark in which we could make an amazing one. If they have a spare moment, would appreciate someones expertise in these matters.
S3r0-Ph1i (talk) 21:23, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello. You skipped over the best practice item that states the wiki must have at least 50 pages. Ten Count Wiki is off to a good start, and when you get it up to 50 pages, all of which have solid information and are categorized, submit a new request, and I'll be happy to add it to the approved list. JoePlay (talk) 14:48, August 1, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your reply. Here’s my great case for Ten Count to be a good working exception to this practice: 1) Manga and anime pages may not have enough material for 50 pages worth of content. Though just because something doesn’t have many pages that doesn’t stop it from being good or worth including on the Fandom site.
2) The anime will need to be released to get the 50 pages, which will be a long wait since it’s being released in the future. Perhaps it’s better to get a great site established with the word mark from the manga released to help support the series.
3) A good admin style is to allow others users to add their contributions, let them get badges for adding to categories to get the achievements. If I’ve made 50 pages, taken all the categories it’s going to seem like I’m taking everything for myself and not leaving anything for other users. The word mark can help with gathering affiliates and inviting other contributors to give them a fair chance at getting the badges.
4) Plenty of other sites do have under 50 pages and they have their own word mark. I’m offering to bring all the points I mentioned in the previous message so it will be a sustained site.
5) Do I offer a good track record of constructive edits and positive community dialogue? I just feel the word mark is vital to lend credibility to the Ten Count site and as admin I should facilitate that. Wiki’s with under 50 pages already have one and taking all the categories for myself discourages other users from taking part, the opposite of what I would like. May I politely ask for an exception to this rule in this case bearing in mind the above? S3r0-Ph1i (talk) 17:55, August 1, 2018 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: Max Wiki
These images to be made Wiki-wordmark with same style "Wiki" and Wiki-background and Header.
- Hello. Max Wiki looks better now, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 15:22, August 1, 2018 (UTC)
Link to your wiki: nick-icarly.wikia.com
Hey I would like the remove the background of the character then put the character on with the other characters and I would like the iCarly logo to be on beside the profiles like the FOP Wiki!
--Graduation2015 16:30, August 3, 2018 (UTC)
Wiki-wordmark, Favicon & Wiki-background
This logo need to be render and same style with "Wiki", bat need to be Favicon and image need to be wiki-background.
- Please provide a link to the wiki for which you want design help. If you're referring to this wiki, it currently has 32 pages which is less than the required minimum of 50 pages. When the wiki reaches 50 pages, let me know on my message wall, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay (talk) 14:42, August 7, 2018 (UTC)
Can anyone upload header and background on Bunnicula Wiki and switch "Require all contributors to log in" on to prevent anonymous to edit or create fake characters?
Link to your wiki: hyakuren.wikia.com
Please I need help, can you help me add wiki to this image  08:06, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
Wolf Universe Wiki
Link to your wiki: https://wolf-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_Universe_Wikia
I would like you to look over the background picture, icons, main page design and such for the Wolf Universe wiki. I would really like a wordmark that says "Wolf Universe". Any help will be appreciated. Wmulder (talk) 17:03, August 11, 2018 (UTC)