Community Central
Community Central

Subnautica Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: Subnautica Wiki

Hi ;)

A little design fix for a template request: We added these Templates. Now the Insights/wantedpages is screwed up. Is it possible to replace the #ifexist on the template with some code? This would fix the problem. Or is there anything I can do to fix that?

Gussilinie (talk) 00:07, May 27, 2017 (UTC)

Magician Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: Magician Wiki

Hello Sir,

I'm an admin on Magician Wiki(A webtoon serise).We need help in desiging our wiki skin, Main page and infobox.

Clash . BikashTalk 07:54, April 21, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Clash.Bikash. Magician Wiki is in good spape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 15:38, April 21, 2017 (UTC)

Military Wiki[]

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Hi, could you please disable the achievements function on the military wiki. The wiki doesn't need it due to the low activity of contributors and I have heard it's going away anyway. Reguyla (talk) 16:45, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Script error: No such module "AnResponses". to disable/ enable achievements. Minato826(Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 16:57, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for the prompt and correct response, Minato. I see that the achievements feature has already been disabled at Military Wiki. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 16:17, April 24, 2017 (UTC)

Gilmore Girls[]

Link to your wiki: Gilmore Girls

Hello!

I'd like to request help with giving the main page headers with the official font of the series, Sackers Antique Roman Solid AT, such as it is done here. :) Thanks very much!

Kind regards, Virvar (talk) 16:41, April 29, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Virvar. Gilmore Girls Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 15:11, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

Big Hero 6 Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: bighero6.wikia.com

Hello JoePlay,

I would like to request new titles for the homepage.

I want the same one as this:

Connect With Our Managers Banner

So, can you also make the same ones as them with following text displayed,

• "The San Fransokyo News"
  • "Even More Wikis"
  • "Explore"
  • "Next Time in San Fransokyo"
  • "Meet Big Hero 6!"

Thanks, Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 23:15, April 30, 2017 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 15:47, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

Lorde Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: thelorde.wikia.com

Hello, I am the Bureaucrat and admin of Lorde Wiki. I have noticed a lot of interesting navigation bars recently, like their navigation bars curved. I was wondering if you could add that to my wikia, but the colors can stay the same. Another thing I was thinking about was a design for the infoboxes. i use the original ones you can make at the InfoboxBuilder page, but I have seen some very interesting ones, like at the Adele wiki (http://adele.wikia.com/wiki/Hello_(song) example), and I would really like that for my wikia. I mean, the colors would be preferably black, but you getw hat i'm trying to say :) Thank you in advance! --Fashionista101 (talk) 16:33, May 10, 2017 (UTC)Fashionista101

Hi Fashionista101. Lorde Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 21:05, May 10, 2017 (UTC)

Thank you very much! --Fashionista101 (talk) 13:25, May 11, 2017 (UTC)Fashionista101

UnOrdinary Wikia[]

Link to your wiki: UnOrdinary Wikia

Hello Sir,

I'm an admin on UnOrdinary Wikia(A webtoon serise). We need help in desiging our wiki skin, Main page.

Clash.Bikash

Hi Clash.Bikash. UnOrdinary Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 17:19, May 11, 2017 (UTC)

Shades of Blue Wiki[]

Hi, I would like to request a new wiki background. I want to use this picture as the background. I would like something similar to the Riverdale wiki background. If the image doesn't work, here is another version. Thank you! NikkiSarah (talk) 02:17, May 14, 2017 (UTC)

Hi NikkiSarah. Shades of Blue Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 16:03, May 16, 2017 (UTC)

Foursome Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://awesomenesstvfoursome.wikia.com

Hey JoePlay,

I would like to request numerous things for the Foursome Wiki.

Logo

Because I don't have the proper version of Photoshop, I would like a large png clear resolution "Foursome" logo. Preferably this logo here or just searching it on google.

Wiki wordmark

I would like to request a new wiki-wordmark. The Wiki-wordmark would have all the foursome characters like here like a banner and then you would put the foursome logo. Leave the lockers the same colour as blue.

Wiki-background

I really like the wiki-background as the way it is but I would like to do a similar style to other wikis. Leave the blue locker background as shown here and then put the characters on the side. Use their individual photos.

Place them in polaroids and use the font Molengo (already installed within CSS).

Favicon

Lastly, I would like to request a favicon. I want the favicon to be "Cup O' Brayer'. Here is the photo. CUP O' BRAYER'

Thanks! :)

Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 04:41, May 14, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Andi Cruz. Foursome Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 20:19, May 16, 2017 (UTC)

The Next Step Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://the-next-step.wikia.com

Hello!

I am requesting a few small changes to our site,. I was hoping I could get the background changed to be updated with a new background (new gradient, new image) and I was also hoping for a new site logo. I hope I will get to discuss this further.

Thanks so much, Kassia (talk)

Hi Kassia. The Next Step Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay Fandom-Staff.png (talk) 14:15, May 17, 2017 (UTC)

Lorde Wiki[]

Hello! It's me again! I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if if you could add another change to my navigation bar? I've noticed on the Arrowverse wiki that they have a navigation bar that, well it's hard to explain, but you probably can see what I'm talking about. I'd like to have one like that! If you're busy it's okay. I don't need it immediately! Thank you! 

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 14:43, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

Big Brother Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_Wiki

Hello and I'm the main admin of the Big Brother Wiki. We have been losing some users and some have stated that the design has been lacking. I would like to please ask for some assistance in editing our wiki. Thank you. Scoop21 (talk) 20:27, May 21, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Scoop21. Big Brother Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 14:58, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

VS Debating Wiki[]

Versus Debating Wiki: http://vsdebating.wikia.com/wiki/VsDebating_Wiki

Hey there! I've asked for help in the past, but now I see something... new, I suppose, that would help. It seems JoePlay is in charge of response here as well but I'd still rather make a separate request in case that is expected. I'd like to request some background help for the wiki. Nothing major, hopefully. Additionally, I'm uncertain of whether or not this is a thing that can be done, but can custom staff titles be made (like Chat Moderator and such)?

Mr. Bambu (talk) 03:43, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hello again. VS Debating Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:40, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

K.C. Undercover Wiki[]

Link to your wiki:http://kcundercover.wikia.com/wiki/K.C._Undercover_Wiki

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to make a background with the characters. Example is the Young & Hungry Wiki(young-hungry.wikia.com). You can find images with the characters by going to the nav bar, and hover over characters, then Main Characters, and take the images from all. And also add their first name under the picture. :)

RuneMagle (talk) 15:00, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hi RuneMagle. K.C. Undercover Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 14:56, May 24, 2017 (UTC)

Disney Cast Member Chronicles[]

http://disney-cast-member-chronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Cast_Member_Chronicles_Wiki I would like to update the main page as well as the background and the wordmark. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 14:43, May 24, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Byzantinefire. Disney Cast Member Chronicles Wiki meets the criteria, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 13:39, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

Young & Hungry Wiki[]

Hi, I was wondering if you could please help me update the theme of the Young & Hungry Wiki. The original photos of the main characters in the circles around the edge of the wiki are promotional photos from season 1 and I think we should update them to the ones below - the season 5 promotional pics.

Kind regards,

R5 & Auslly ROCKS!!!! (user talk:R5 & Auslly ROCKS!!! 13:46 May 25, 2017. (UTC)

Hi R5 & Auslly ROCKS. Young & Hungry Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:23, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

WWE Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://wwewrestling.wikia.com

Hello, I'm in kind of doubt, I am the founder and owner of the WWE Wiki, I need help I wanted to make this infobox portable with that design, but without changing the design of this infobox, could you do me that?

Also, I wanted to make this infobox portable, but the thing is I can't be it don't save and so it says that it's saving but nothing it still continues in that circle, so could you fix that problem?

Also, does my wiki look like this, if it's not could make like it?

Thanks for your time

Team69Roll (talk) 13:24, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:32, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Lorde Wiki[]

whoops! it's me again! this time I have a question about the custom background. I've seen on some wikis how they have custom backgrounds with, say, a character's face clearly seen on both sides, and I wanted to do that with my wiki. I tried to make the custom background, using a template (below), but that didn't work as it didn't match the correct file size. I even tried taking a screenshot of the homepage on my wiki and covered the background as it is now with the pictures I want to use, but that didn't work. I've ran out of ideas. Can you help me with this? Thank you in advance! Fashionista101 (talk) 18:45, May 25, 2017 (UTC)Fashionista101 

Background template (1)
Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:47, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Chicago Franchise Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://chicago-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/Chicago_Franchise_Wikia

We need a new background picture, icons, main page design and such for the Chicago Franchise wiki. It very much meets the whole criteria and we've been active for awhile. Any help will be appreciated. BattleshipMan (talk) 15:00, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Battleshipmam. Chicago Franchise Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 22:03, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Subnautica Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Subnautica_Wiki

A little design template fix request: We added these Templates. Now the Insights/wantedpages page is screwed up. Is it possible to replace the #ifexist with some code on the templates. This would fix the issue. Or is there another way to fix it?

Gussilinie (talk) 00:00, May 27, 2017 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:31, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

Cyborg 009[]

Link to Wiki: Cyborg 009 Wiki

Greetings to the Fandom Staff,

I am the admin of Cyborg 009 Wiki and I would like to improve the look of the wiki by updating the wordmark. I feel that the old one is not attracting enough people and a cosmetic improvement could change that.

Wordmark 2

Wordmark 2.0 icon proposal

Here is the proposed replacement, based on the logo from the recent Call of Justice movie on Netflix. I could also use assistance on building a bit of the front page, as I'm still inexperienced at certain aspects of coding. The character portal needs to look a bit more uniform and any constructive criticism on improvements is appreciated. Thank you for your time, --Aldo The Fox (talk) 19:08, May 29, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Aldo The Fox. To meet the criteria and be approved, please categorize these uncategorized pages. Once that's been done, please leave a comment here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Cyborg 009 Wiki to the list. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:38, May 31, 2017 (UTC)
Alright, I think I got them all. Aldo The Fox (talk) 00:17, June 2, 2017 (UTC)
Now I got them all categorized. Ready when you are :)--Aldo The Fox (talk) 22:38, June 3, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for dealing with that quickly. I added Cyborg 009 Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:02, June 5, 2017 (UTC)

Looney Tunes Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://looneytunes.wikia.com

We don't have enough contributors to our wiki and Looney Tunes is a great cartoon series. I would love to get more contributors to the wiki because it is just me and a few other admins plus a couple of users. The chat is never used in a once so great of a database. User: :) Orange Mo (talk) 04:26, May 30, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Orange Mo. You can find plenty of good tips and advice at Help:Building a community. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:45, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

Inkagames English Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: Inkagames English Wiki

Hello, I am Valentin girl, an Admin at Inkagames English Wiki.

I would like to have several new things:

• the new header, with this picture at the corner (if it can be)
    Obama-inkagames-rescue
  • the Wiki-text (the whole Wiki) having a different style of text, namely: Comic Sans MS.
  • in the mobile device, I would like to have the background the same as on the computer.
  • I would also like to have polls in my mobile device.
  • And in the Home page, I would like to have, something like a made up model (if you could imagine it): large circles in a position as a triangle, where I could add the pictures of the new games, and have a link to the page that would be shown. On the top there would be written TRAILERS and somewhere in the middle would be written NEW GAMES (maybe have them in a rectangle). And all of them would be attached with a rope or a straight line. (I have seen it in this Wiki's slideshow that gave me the idea. As you can see the construct). But if you have a better idea, please let me know.
  • I also want to change the logo to this picture 
    Inkagames logo
    (middle picture) with the words English Wiki. 
  • And also I would like to have change the favicon to this
    Inkagames favicon
    (the bottom one)

Thank you

Valentin girl (talk) 10:25, May 30, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Valentin girl. Inkagames English Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 21:50, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
Thank you!
Valentin girl (talk) 12:20, June 2, 2017 (UTC)

Candy Crush Wiki status text[]

Link to your wiki: http://candycrush.wikia.com

I have joined the Candy Crush wiki since October 2013 (initially anonymously, then as ßlackHeart), and this has been one of the two ONLY reasons why I continue to play and study Candy Crush. I am interested in the technical and statistical aspects of the game, and I regularly post tables and charts regarding Candy Crush statistics.

I am going to request some changes to the chat status messages on this wiki, since most can only be done by staff:

• Chat-you-were-banned: You have been banned from the Candy Kingdom by $1!
  • Chat-user-menu-ban: Banish user from chat!
  • Chat-status-away: Gone crushin'
  • Chat-user-was-unbanned: $1 was released from banning by $2.

I wonder how can I make this settings editable by local admins and bureaucrats as well? a mulligan. (talk) 22:46, June 3, 2017 (UTC)

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:06, June 5, 2017 (UTC)

Ryan's Survivor Series Wiki[]

Link to your wiki:http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki

Just looking for the ability to upload my own fonts to edit my design! Thank you

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:12, June 5, 2017 (UTC)

Baldur's Gate wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://baldursgate.wikia.com

I would like to introduce navbox templates on the Baldur's Gate wiki which look like the navboxes from the Oldschool Runescape and the Runescape 3 wiki. I can't simply copy-paste a template from those wiki's to mine, because the template doesn't work on the Baldur's Gate wiki. I don't have enough knowledge about programming and this specific type of template, so I need help.

Basically, I need help to make the first template for the Baldur's Gate wikia which are very similiar to those navbox templates. I am sastified if the template shows internal links to another page, it doesn't have to show pictures of the subject.

The Baldur's Gate wiki complies with the seven criteria.

Links to the Runescape navbox templates:

Link to the first experimental template on the Baldur's Gate wiki:

23dutch45man (talk) 15:33, June 6, 2017 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:23, June 6, 2017 (UTC)

Raven's Home Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: http://ravenshome.wikia.com

Hello JoePlay,

I would like to request few things for the wiki, Raven's Home. This wiki is founded by me and I would just like to add some stuff technical and design wise.

Wiki-wordmark

I would like to request a wiki wordmark which is for the following. The Raven's Home Logo with the same font and all and add "Wiki" next to it.

So, it's just the logo on the left, and then the same font of the logo in text saying "wiki" next to it. ALL LOWERCASE please.

Favicon

Can you just for the favicon put the "r" & "h" from the logo next to each other?

Wiki-background

I still need to determine the wiki-background, as the character images for the background have not been published yet. I will send them to you ASAP, when they release.

Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 01:13, June 10, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Andi Cruz. Raven's Home Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:02, June 12, 2017 (UTC)

Digimon & Tokyo Mew Mew[]

Link to your wiki: http://digimon.wikia.com , http://tokyomewmewpower.wikia.com

Mind making banners for my wikis? Something appropriate for each. Chimera-gui (talk) 02:38, June 14, 2017 (UTC)

Hi Chimera-gui. Tokyo Mew Mew Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list.
For Digimon Wiki to be approved, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's been done, leave a message here to let me know. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 15:41, June 14, 2017 (UTC)

Survivor Wiki[]

http://survivor.wikia.com

Hello, Wikia. Ian here. I am a bureaucrat of Survivor Wiki, and I would like to request a portal similar to the ones in the main pages of Mass Effect Wiki and Avatar Wiki. The Survivor Wiki's main page looks the way it is for years and I feel that it's the time for change. IAmNothing712 (talk) 14:58, June 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hi IAmNothing712. Survivor Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:33, June 15, 2017 (UTC)

PAYDAY Wiki[]

Link to your wiki: The PAYDAY Wiki - http://payday.wikia.com

Greetings Wikia dev team,

I'm one of the current standing admins at the PAYDAY wiki and am working on re-designing our site's main page and headers, though we'll need to use our own font type. Would it be possible to enable .ttf as an allowed extension for file uploads?

Thank you kindly for your time. That One Freeman 07:40, June 18, 2017 (UTC)

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:22, June 19, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for the support. One more thing, if I may?
While we're at it, I would also like to request the upload of .woff and .eot font extensions as well, since our Wikia.css returned an error when only the .ttf is present.
@font-face declaration doesn't follow the fontspring bulletproof syntax
Thanks in advance.

That One Freeman 19:01, June 19, 2017 (UTC)

Done. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 15:05, June 20, 2017 (UTC)