Hi! Can I be an Administrator on this Wiki? I've had experience with a few Wikis as Administrators, and one a Bureaucrat. I check up on the Adoptions Requests Page and clarify several doubts. I'm quite experienced in Userrights managements, and I'm an expert in deletion, blocks and rollbacking. I can also do range blocks. So, if you feel that I'm ready to be promoted, please do so. I see that none has been promoted this year, so I would like to request a promotion. I'm currently looking for Wikia Employment to join as a volunteering Helper. --Arceus The God of Pokemon 16:03, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- erm... --BassJapas(Talk) 16:00, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- This wiki does not need any more administrators. Between myself, the rest of the VSTF team, and Wikia staff it is handled pretty well.
- 1) Being a local administrator has nothing to do with adoption requests. That is handled by Helpers, which is also unrelated to local administrator here.
- 2) User rights management is also unrelated, as there are no bureaucrats here, this community wiki is managed by Wikia staff.
- 3) There have been no new admins here because no new admins are needed. The staff and volunteer team keep it covered.
- If you would like to be employed with Wikia, please see the Hiring page on the corporate wiki. --Talk 16:18, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Have to agree with the above. Not needed.
- Whilst I appreciate your willingness to help, some of your contributions are questionable - and you seem inexperienced with the way things work around this wiki, as well as Wikia in general. You've marked Adoption requests as closed - when they haven't been seen by staff, and you seem obsessed to getting more userrights (either global ones or ones on large wikis, such as this one). Per Charit's post - there isn't the need for more admins, we're doing fine - even if there was a need, there are much better candidates on this wiki for this role than you RandomTime 16:35, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Nope. Mckrongs 17:37, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Considering I have had to undo his deletion of adoption requests several times, nope.--
- RfAs are allowed here, otherwise there wouldn't be an RfA page. However, the main point still stands - the hiring page is where you should go.
- Indeed, he is a sockpuppet and a vandal on Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki who has came back with sockpuppets around 5000 times with different I.P.s <3 I hav' a crush <3 19:43, May 14, 2011 (UTC)