FANDOM

RfA Blurb

Hi! Can I be an Administrator on this Wiki? I've had experience with a few Wikis as Administrators, and one a Bureaucrat. I check up on the Adoptions Requests Page and clarify several doubts. I'm quite experienced in Userrights managements, and I'm an expert in deletion, blocks and rollbacking. I can also do range blocks. So, if you feel that I'm ready to be promoted, please do so. I see that none has been promoted this year, so I would like to request a promotion. I'm currently looking for Wikia Employment to join as a volunteering Helper. --Arceus The God of Pokemon 16:03, May 14, 2011 (UTC)

Support

Oppose

1. erm... --BassJapas(Talk) 16:00, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
  2. This wiki does not need any more administrators. Between myself, the rest of the VSTF team, and Wikia staff it is handled pretty well.
    1) Being a local administrator has nothing to do with adoption requests. That is handled by Helpers, which is also unrelated to local administrator here.
    2) User rights management is also unrelated, as there are no bureaucrats here, this community wiki is managed by Wikia staff.
    3) There have been no new admins here because no new admins are needed. The staff and volunteer team keep it covered.
    If you would like to be employed with Wikia, please see the Hiring page on the corporate wiki. --CharitwoTalk 16:18, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
  3. Have to agree with the above. Not needed.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  16:33,5/14/2011 
  4. Whilst I appreciate your willingness to help, some of your contributions are questionable - and you seem inexperienced with the way things work around this wiki, as well as Wikia in general. You've marked Adoption requests as closed - when they haven't been seen by staff, and you seem obsessed to getting more userrights (either global ones or ones on large wikis, such as this one). Per Charit's post - there isn't the need for more admins, we're doing fine - even if there was a need, there are much better candidates on this wiki for this role than you RandomTime 16:35, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
    There's also a request he completely deleted from the page (has been undone btw) after being suspected of being a sockpuppet (which probably means that was correct). - Tjcool007 (Talk / Contribs) 17:26, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
    Twice and thrice, actually. As well as trying to close it just today.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:50,5/14/2011 
  5. Nope. Mckrongs 17:37, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
  6. Considering I have had to undo his deletion of adoption requests several times, nope.--GodPray  17:48,5/14/2011 

Comments

Sorry, but there's no RFA allowed here. If you would like to become a Wikia helper, follow this[1] page. --Zombie talkblog 16:12, May 14, 2011 (UTC)

RfAs are allowed here, otherwise there wouldn't be an RfA page. However, the main point still stands - the hiring page is where you should go.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  16:33,5/14/2011 
Indeed, he is a sockpuppet and a vandal on Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki who has came back with sockpuppets around 5000 times with different I.P.s <3 I hav' a crush <3 19:43, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.