Community Central
Community Central
Archive: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11

This page is to request the setup of interwiki/interlanguage links between 2 wikis.

Please use the button below to make your request. After you click it, a new editing window will open, with instructions at the top. Please read and follow those instructions (clicking the "More" button so as to get the full instructions) to make the process faster/easier for everyone.

For joining only two or three wikis, add the {{InterwikiLink}} template once for each link, as each one is created independently (1:1). For large requests, make a list with each wiki (lang.subdomain) on a separate line. Detailed instructions will be in the editing window after you've clicked the button below. Please sign in the usual way after the template or list.

Additional reading:

Qghficsimjkaeibhfztnpjrqiezhzuadzsjxwpnxusefbthfes Wiki

Thanks in advance.  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:05, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Not done. Harry Potter Wiki is already interlinked to its German equivalent.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:09, 2 April 2013
Sorry, but that's an error. The Harry Potter Wiki is linked to w:c:de.harry-potter with dash, not to the w:c:de.harrypotter without dash. That's another german wiki about Harry Potter.  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:15, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

When I looked again I must say there is a one-way-ticket to that wiki, too. From the german wiki w:c:de.harrypotter without dash you can link to the english Harry Potter Wiki but from the english Harry Potter Wiki the link goes to the german w:c:de.harry-potter with dash, so I thought it could be possible. Is that an error of mine?  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:23, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Oh dear, that's actually a bit of a mess. Seems interwiki links aren't matching up in places. I'll have to look into that. However, I still have reservations about linking de.harrypotter to a wiki with such a gibberish URL that is mostly copied content.
One-way interwiki links shouldn't really exist, as it causes confusion when navigating between wikis. They are generally remnants of changed links.
One thing I am going to do, however, is confirm with Harry Potter Wiki themselves which version is the one they want linked to their site. It's possible something was changed in the past improperly, and I need to correct the links.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:26, 2 April 2013
Admin note: Passed on to Staff.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:57, 2 April 2013

Ranma Wiki

Thanks PieceEnrik  talk  co 19:29, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Done.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  19:33, 2 April 2013

Hvec.wikia

Alright, here I am again! This time it is to link hvec.wikia to all non-English versions of my wiki.

• xxx (@edit: delete to save length)

If that's a thing only staff is able to do, then just skip this request, because that's what I'll get as response from my support request anyway. If it's possible to do this right away, then yay :3

Yatalu, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ | {{SUBST:#time: o}}年{{SUBST:#time: m}}月{{SUBST:#time: d}}日、{{SUBST:#time: h:i:s}}

Per our original discussion, you need to talk to Staff about getting the language setting changed on hvec. It currently shows up as English, and I can't interwiki link that. To be honest, I'm not sure if Staff can assign a made up language a lang identifier, but it's best to talk to them about that.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:19, 3 April 2013
Yeah, I thought they set something up and it became possible now, but apparently I misunderstood P: sorry. I'll only post here again for existing languages from now on.
Yatalu, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ | {{SUBST:#time: o}}年{{SUBST:#time: m}}月{{SUBST:#time: d}}日、{{SUBST:#time: h:i:s}}

Wolfenstein Wiki

• wolfenstein
  • de.wolfenstein
  • es.wolfenstein
  • fr.wolfenstein
  • ko.wolfenstein
  • nl.wolfenstein
  • pl.wolfenstein
  • ru.wolfenstein
  • zh.wolfenstein

The newest member of the Wolfenstein Wiki family is Russian. Elecbullet (talk) 18:49, April 4, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:56, 4 April 2013

Ninjago Wiki

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:18, 6 April 2013

American Horror Story

{{SUBST:SignatureRounded|FishTank|email=true}} 19:47, April 7, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:08, 8 April 2013

Rockman/Mega Man Wiki

Please link the following to the Japanese Rockman Wiki. Thank you.

--Yuzura (talk) 00:50, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thai link fixed after discussion in chat. Elecbullet (talk) 01:03, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Badges Wiki

Please link the following to the English Badges Wiki. Thanks :D

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:05, 12 April 2013

Another Badge Wiki

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  13:54, 12 April 2013

Also two more

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:21, 13 April 2013

And then

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 04:54, April 14, 2013 (UTC)

Few more

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:37, 15 April 2013
Yes check Done - please read your message wall.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:10, 16 April 2013
  • badges
  • fr.badges
  • it.badges
  • de.badges
  • ja.badges
  • nl.badges
  • no.badges
  • pl.badges
  • pt.badges
  • ru.badges
  • zh.badges
  • es.badges
Yes check Done In list format, as desired on Thread:513665. Elecbullet (talk) 19:08, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Would it be possible to add all the links for es.badges too? In addition, a member has mentioned to me that the links from de to zh are not working. — Blaze fire12 (talk) 19:34, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done Additional links created. Due to caching and the like, some links (de to zh, for example) may not immediately work- give it a few hours and they should spontaneously fix themselves. Elecbullet (talk) 19:50, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
None of the links from any wiki to zh are working. — Blaze fire12 (talk) 15:37, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, I've run the entire batch again just to check everything. Some wikis didn't have zh for some reason, hopefully it's fixed.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:57, 17 April 2013

Vietnamese Hvetshran Wiki

I know you're seeing me here way too often. Forgot to add Vietnamese in the list when I requested to link all wikis to Malaysian and Chinese. Therefore the following two links are still missing:

Thanks a lot,

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:33, 12 April 2013

The Sims Wiki

Please link the following to the English The Sims Wiki. Thank you

• id.sims
  • sims
  • ru.sims
  • ar.wikia
  • zh.sims
  • da.sims
  • de.sims
  • et.sims
  • es.sims
  • fi.sims
  • fr.sims
  • he.sims
  • it.sims
  • nl.sims
  • no.sims
  • pl.sims
  • pt-br.sims
  • sv.sims

—This unsigned comment is by AZ143 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done - Please remember to sign your posts. Also, please use the provided template rather than copying the html for link requests. (I've removed the template altogether as it makes it easier for me to link in this case)    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  14:14, 13 April 2013

Puzzle & Dragons Wiki

Sammylau (talk) 20:38, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 21:23, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
[[en:PageTitle]] is working in zh.pad.wikia.com. However, [[zh:PageTitle]] doesn't work in pad.wikia.com (Actually I've put the code up there in the Home page results as red link). Please help to resolve this problem.

Sammylau (talk) 21:36, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

As explained in chat, there's sometimes a delay before one (or both) links begin working. It'll spontaneously fix itself soon enough. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :D Elecbullet (talk) 22:01, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

European Union Wiki

• pl.uniaeuropejska
  • pt.uniaoeuropeia
  • ru.evropejskiysoyuz
  • uk.ievropejskiysoyuz
  • en.europeanunion
  • es.unioneuropea
  • cs.evropskaunie
  • sk.europskaunia
  • hr.europskaunija
  • sl.evropskaunija
  • bg.evropejskisayuz
  • ro.uniuneaeuropeana
  • fr.unioneuropeenne
  • it.unioneeuropea
  • da.europaeiskeunion
  • sv.europeiskaunionen
  • de.europaeischeunion
  • nl.europeseunie
  • lt.europossajunga
  • lv.eiropassavieniba
  • sr.evropskaunija
  • sr-el.evropskaunija
  • et.euroopaliit
  • fi.euroopanunioni
  • ga.aontaseorpach
  • el.evropaikienosi
  • hu.europaiunio
  • mt.unjoniewropea
  • lb.europaeschunioun
  • tr.avrupabirligi
  • csb.europejskounijo
  • szl.ojropejskounijo
  • hsb.europskaunija
  • dsb.europskaunija

Sorry for asking such a LARGE request, but I feel that it is needed ;) Thanks in advance! --VanMikel-Peter (talk) 02:58, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done If my math checks out, that's 1089 links made. I'm quite happy that we made a script for this right now. Elecbullet (talk) 03:25, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for that! But I'm afraid to tell you that one of them, dsb.europskaunija, didn't work. Is it possible for you to fix this? Thanks again! --VanMikel-Peter (talk) 22:44, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Ehe, maybe I chopped it off the end there... I redid the links for that wiki, and they should enable soon enough. Elecbullet (talk) 23:08, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

American Horror Story (additions)

{{SUBST:SignatureRounded|FishTank|email=true}}

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:42, 16 April 2013

Pixar Wiki

• pixar
  • fr.pixar
  • ja.pixar
  • de.pixar
  • es.pixarland
  • nl.pixar

Yes check Done as per discussion on Pixar Wiki. For once I can now do my own requests, but unless anyone objects I'll just leave it here, for reference perhaps? Elecbullet (talk) 21:55, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

Breaking Bad wiki

• breakingbad
  • de.breakingbad
  • es.breakingbad
  • fi.breakingbad
  • fr.breakingbad
  • ru.breakingbad

Yes check Done as per c:breakingbad:Thread:6385. Elecbullet (talk) 01:29, April 17, 2013 (UTC)

Let's Fish / Na Ryby Wiki

Yes check Done Please leave out the ".wikia.com", or it may be read as "letsfish.wikia.com.wikia.com". Also, please remember to sign your posts with ~~~~Elecbullet (talk) 21:46, April 17, 2013 (UTC)

Auto Club Revolution Wiki

auto club revolution
de.auto club revolution
ru.auto club revolution

Thanks! - CaptainDJ (talk)

X mark Not Done - You haven't entered the URLs correctly (I've removed the template because of bugs). I assume the English version is supposed to be auto-club-revolution, but I have no idea what the Russian and German versions are supposed to be. Also, you tried to link the English version to itself. Please submit a new request below using the linking templates.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:34, 18 April 2013

Thanks! CaptainDJ (talk)

X mark Not Done can you check these pages please. What you linked in the templates aren't valid wikis. -- RansomTime 12:18, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, try those links again. I didn't realise the typo I made. :( Sorry - CaptainDJ (talk)
Yes check Done - would you like the de and ru versions linked together?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:55, 19 April 2013
Yes please. :) CaptainDJ (talk)
Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  14:02, 21 April 2013

Mass Effect Wiki

Requesting links per the discussion here. Thank you! Trandra (talk) 03:29, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

• masseffect
  • de.masseffect
  • es.masseffect
  • fr.masseffect
  • hu.masseffect
  • pl.masseffect
  • ru.masseffect
  • cs.masseffect
  • it.masseffectitalia
Yes check Done I'll put it in list format for recursive linking, as had been discussed on that page, and take care of it. Elecbullet (talk) 03:48, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

Don't starve wiki

--Bloodhit (talk) 06:30, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  10:33, 23 April 2013

Shakugan no Shana Wiki

and vice versa. --Aassdddai talk 06:19, April 24, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:41, 24 April 2013

Sherlock Holmes

X mark Not Done - we can't accept requests by anonymous users. Please login to your account and reply to this message if you want the wikis linked.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:42, 24 April 2013
Hello, the above message wasn't from me (I'm not sure who that was) but I'm an admin at w:c:bakerstreet and would like you to link the two wikis please. 
Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 12:32, April 25, 2013 (UTC)

Vikings Wiki

Thanks in advance. :) Ruben406 (KontaktBeiträge) 10:52, April 27, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  10:58, 27 April 2013

Already requested above, but it seems like the link only appeared on the German wiki. Thanks in advance :D redwall64 11:11, April 27, 2013 (UTC)

It often takes a little time for links to start working. Please wait 24 hours for the server cache to clear.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  11:14, 27 April 2013

Drakensang Online Wiki

Thank you Harquina (talk) 00:47, April 28, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done - if you like, I can create recursive links (FI to RU, et cetera). Elecbullet (talk) 02:02, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
Okay! That would be much appreciated. Thanks :)  Harquina (talk) 06:10, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
And Yes check Done. In the future you can just list the domains in bullet format and we'll use a script to recursively link them. Elecbullet (talk) 13:16, April 28, 2013 (UTC)

Mako Mermaids

Thanks. Xoxoxoxo (talk) 01:10, April 29, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 01:14, April 29, 2013 (UTC)

Carrossel Wiki

Yes check Done For reference, as per Thread:516917. Elecbullet (talk) 02:03, April 29, 2013 (UTC)

Pioneer trail italia

I'm creating the Italian wiki about  Pioneer Trail, and I'm one of the administrator of the english one

—This unsigned comment is by Shymon (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done - please remember to sign your requests.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:25, 29 April 2013
You're absolutely right, I apologize and thank for the linkShymon (talk) 07:09, April 30, 2013 (UTC)

WOW Wiki

Please link the following to ar.wow - Thank you

• ar.wow
  • wowwiki
  • fr.wow
  • de.wow
  • es.wow
  • cs.wow
  • da.wow
  • nl.wow
  • fa.wow
  • fi.wow
  • hu.wow
  • is.wow
  • it.wow
  • el.wow
  • lt.wow
  • lv.wow
  • no.wow
  • pl.wow
  • pt.wow
  • pt-br.wow
  • ru.wow
  • sk.wow
  • sv.wow
  • zh.wow
  • ko.wow
  • ja.wow

--أشرف 11:27, April 30, 2013 (UTC)

I'm going to need more verification before I do this. WoWWiki is one of Wikia's larger wikis, so any changes to the interlanguage structure needs to be carefully looked at. Which of these wikis are you admin of, and which wiki(s) are not currently linked together?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:52, 1 May 2013
Then English link for wow is not wowwiki it is just wow
  • They just have an actual web page name of www.wowwiki.com that links to the wow wiki site.
The English Language (WoWWIki) site is linked to the following:
  1. Americas - Language sites
    • pt-br.wow.wikia.com (Português do Brasil) - Brazilian Portuguese
  2. Europe - Language sites
    • cs.wow.wikia.com (Česky) - Czech
    • da.wowwiki.com (Dansk) - Danish
    • de.wow.wikia.com (Deutsch) - German
    • el.wow.wikia.com (Ελληνικά) - Greek
    • es.wow.wikia.com (Español) - Spanish
    • fa.wow.wikia.com (فارسی) - Persian
    • fi.wow.wikia.com (Suomi) - Finnish
    • fr.wow.wikia.com (Français) - French
    • he.wow.wikia.com (Hebrew) - Hebrew
    • hu.wow.wikia.com (Magyar) - Hungarian
    • is.wow.wikia.com (Íslenska) - Icelandic
    • it.wow.wikia.com (Italiano) - Italian
    • lt.wow.wikia.com (Lietuvių) - Lithuanian
    • lv.wow.wikia.com (Latviešu) - Latvian
    • nl.wow.wikia.com (Nederlands) - Dutch
    • no.wow.wikia.com (Norsk) - Norwegian (Bokmål)
    • pl.wow.wikia.com (Polski) - Polish
    • pt.wow.wikia.com (Português) - Portuguese
    • ru.wow.wikia.com (Русский) - Russian
    • sk.wow.wikia.com (Slovenčina) - Slovak
    • sv.warcraft.wikia.com (Svensk) - Swedish
  3. Asia - Language sites
    • ja.wow.wikia.com (日本語) - Japanese
    • ko.wow.wikia.com (한국어) - Korean
    • zh.wow.wikia.com (中文) - Chinese (zh)
    • zh-tw.wow.wikia.com (中文(台灣)) - Chinese (zh-tw)

-- (<span=help title="Morph">M o r p h | <span=help title="See what Morph has Contributed to Wikia Central">C | <span=help title="Morph's Discussion Page">T) <span=help title="Morph has made Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr Contribution(s) to Wikia Central" style="font-size:70%; font-weight:bold; background:#FAE0AE; color:black;">[[Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr|Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr]] contributions and counting. 14:10, May 1, 2013 (UTC)

I'm sorry, that doesn't actually answer any of my questions. I'm not prepared to to alter the interwiki map until I know if the addition of ar.wow is authorized.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:19, 1 May 2013
If all you need is permission from a WoWWiki admin. I'm fine with adding it to the interwiki map for WoWWiki, but I can't technically speak for the other language versions. There is no central authorization as far as I know. Also FYI, wowwiki: does work to link to WoWWiki, but it is part of the general Interwiki map. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 1 May 2013 10:25 AM Pacific
Thank you, Fandyllic. Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:46, 1 May 2013

Portuguese Winx Club Wiki

--Josep Maria 17. (discussiócontribucions) 18:01, May 1, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:10, 1 May 2013

Hebrew Phineas and Ferb wiki

Dekel E (talk) 09:43, May 3, 2013 (UTC)

Done, excluding the last 2 which are duplicates. -- RansomTime 09:51, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
This isn't work. Dekel E (talk) 10:01, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
Sometimes the servers cache the links, and it can take a few hours to work. Everything seems to be working now. =D Elecbullet (talk) 18:44, May 3, 2013 (UTC)

Anne of Green Gables Wiki

--I'm an admin on Anne of Green Gables Wiki; thanks in advance ;) *Ginny*leave a message 14:29, May 3, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 18:40, May 3, 2013 (UTC)

Another one to be done please, sorry I didn't do them together *Ginny*leave a message 02:38, May 4, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done It's no trouble at all. DE hasn't been linked to PL though. I think that'd be good to do, would you like me to do that? Elecbullet (talk) 02:49, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, please *Ginny*leave a message 06:46, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 13:24, May 4, 2013 (UTC)

Dutch Club Penguin Wiki

• nl.clubpenguin
  • de.clubpenguin
  • es.clubpenguin
  • pl.clubpenguin
  • pt.clubpenguin
  • hu.clubpenguin
  • tr.clubpenguin
  • lv.clubpenguin
  • zh.clubpenguin

English and Dutch CPW are already linked.

Thank you c:

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 20:02, May 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hunter X Hunter Wiki

Can you please link ar.hunterxhunter to the other Hunter X Hunter Wiki languages:

--أشرف 14:15, May 6, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 00:22, May 7, 2013 (UTC)

Trinity Blood Wiki

Thanks! :) 珊瑚留言 04:43, May 9, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 05:08, May 9, 2013 (UTC)

Opps, sorry! I forget this one:

珊瑚留言 06:30, May 9, 2013 (UTC)

X mark Not Done - Interwiki linking is two-way. Your first request created links in both directions. Please wait 24 hours for the cache to clear if links are not working.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:16, 9 May 2013

Starbound Wiki

Dak47922 Talk 05:05, May 9, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:16, 9 May 2013

Avril Lavigne wiki

• avrillavignestar
  • es.avrillavingelaschokis
  • nl.avrillavigne
  • pl.avril
  • pt-br.avrillavigne
  • tr.avrilavignetr
Yes check Done As per w:c:avrillavignestar:Thread:2167 Elecbullet (talk) 01:56, May 12, 2013 (UTC)

Catalan Winx Club Wiki

--Josep Maria 17. (discussiócontribucions) 16:37, May 12, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:52, 12 May 2013

Kuroko no Basuke Wiki

BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 00:01, May 13, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done I think this was actually done already though. :p Elecbullet (talk) 00:43, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
Well I haven't requested the link in the past. Also, Polish isn't listed on our main page interlanguage links... Is it supposed to take some time or...?
BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 21:56, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
It's not there 'cause you haven't put it in. Links don't just appear (even on the Main Page). You have to add them, using the syntax described at Help:Interlanguage links.
Check out the bottom of your Main Page. [[es:]] [[fr:]] are the Spanish and French links. Add Polish with [[pl:]]. Elecbullet (talk) 22:07, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Ah right, sorry my bad. I completely forgot how that worked. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 10:07, May 16, 2013 (UTC)

Family Guy Wiki

• familyguy
  • de.familyguy
  • padredefamilia
  • hu.familyguy
  • nl.familyguy
  • ru.familyguy
  • fr.familyguyqc
  • it.igriffin
  • pt-br.umafamiliadapesada

Yes check Done as per c:familyguy:Forum:Foreign_language_Family_Guy_wikis. =D Elecbullet (talk) 17:38, May 16, 2013 (UTC)

Kirby Wiki

• kirby
  • de.kirby
  • es.kirby
  • fr.kirby
  • ja.kirby
  • it.kirby
  • nl.kirby
  • pl.kirby

Yes check Done as per c:kirby:Thread:27893. Elecbullet (talk) 18:41, May 16, 2013 (UTC)

Once Wonderland Wiki

--PSalf (talk) 18:26, May 17, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 19:59, May 17, 2013 (UTC)

Arrow Wiki

Thanks in advance. :) Ruben406 (KontaktBeiträgeHilfe) 17:49, May 18, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:07,5/18/2013 

Code Lyoko Fanon wikis

I think they’re all. --Josep Maria 17. (discussiócontribucions) 15:36, May 19, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:03, 19 May 2013

Fire wikis

Thanks in advance. :) --QcRLH (talk) 22:24, May 20, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 23:17, May 20, 2013 (UTC)

Catalan Independentism Wiki

• catalanindependentism
  • es.independenciacatalana
  • pt.independenciadacatalunha

Thanks PieceEnrik  talk  co 17:06, May 22, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done If you're interested, CreateNewWiki has a Catalan language available as well. Elecbullet (talk) 21:04, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
I know it, but I'm waiting my friend to create it, since I'm not interested in creating it now. Thanks anyway. PieceEnrik  talk  co 07:31, May 23, 2013 (UTC)

Italian Code Lyoko wikis

--Josep Maria 17. (discussiócontribucions) 18:50, May 23, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:58, 23 May 2013

Hetalia Wiki

-- Nakamura Koharu (talk) 12:20, May 24, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done   ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:28, 24 May 2013

Known Dimension wiki 

--MizuNoIro (talk) 14:53, May 28, 2013 (UTC)

X mark Not Done entirely, I could not find a wiki with URL de.bekkantedimension.wikia.com. Can you please check again? Elecbullet (talk) 18:45, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done once the link was revised. Would you like me to link DE to JA as well? Elecbullet (talk) 00:33, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, thank you.
Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 01:57, May 29, 2013 (UTC)

Bakugan Wiki

• bakugan
  • de.bakugan
  • es.bakugan
  • fr.bakugan
  • it.bakugan
  • ja.bakugan
  • pl.bakugan
  • pt.bakugan
  • nl.bakugan
  • pt-br.bakuenciclo
  • ro.robakugan
  • ru.bakugan
  • tr.bakugantr
  • vi.bakugan

Yes check Done as per c:bakugan:Forum:Foreign_language_Bakugan_wikis Elecbullet (talk) 18:56, May 29, 2013 (UTC)

Ehe, forgot English, fixed Elecbullet (talk) 19:36, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
Also forgot Russian |: Elecbullet (talk) 07:33, May 30, 2013 (UTC)

Warframe Wiki

• warframe
  • fr.warframe
  • de.warframe
  • es.warframe
  • pl.warframe
  • pt.warframe
  • ru.warframe

Yes check Done as per c:warframe:Thread:61287 Elecbullet (talk) 19:42, May 29, 2013 (UTC)

Wreck-It Ralph Wiki

• wreckitralph
  • pt-br.detonaralph
  • pt.forcaralph
  • es.ralpheldemoledor

—This unsigned comment is by 189.81.70.40 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

X mark Not Done Sorry, we can't take requests from anonymous users. Please log in and reply if you want to make this request. Elecbullet (talk) 21:34, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
User verified in chat, requesting permission from English admins first. Elecbullet (talk) 21:48, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done as per c:wreckitralph:Thread:16697. Elecbullet (talk) 21:51, June 4, 2013 (UTC)

Screamerprankia - Wiki of Horror Pranks

• screamerprank
  • es.screamerprank
  • de.screamerprank

More coming soon....—This unsigned comment is by DarkTimes2013‎ (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 15:07, June 5, 2013 (UTC)

ويكي Hvetshran

Arabic Hvetshran wiki needs to be linked with the wiki family. NOTE: hvec should be linked as HV: (permission was received earlier for rest of the wiki family so I guess same goes with new member? .-.)

• hvec
  • hvetshran
  • ar.hvetshran
  • da.hvetshran
  • de.hvetshran
  • es.hvetshran
  • fr.hvetshran
  • id.hvetshran
  • ja.hvetshran
  • ms.hvetshran
  • nl.hvetshran
  • no.hvetshran
  • sr.hvetshran
  • tr.hvetshran
  • vi.hvetshran
  • zh.hvetshran

This makes 16 Hvetshran wikis in total. Thanks for the effort!

Yatalu, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ | 2024年04月19日、07:17:27

All done except AR to HV, let me get approval Elecbullet (talk) 20:04, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done with Staff approval Elecbullet (talk) 02:46, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Soul Sacrifice

• soulsacrifice
  • ru.soul-sacrifice
  • es.soulsacrifice
  • de.soul-sacrifice
  • pt-br.soul-sacrifice-portugues

--SolidKat (talk) 00:19, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 05:24, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

TES Wiki

Please link

Thanks —This unsigned comment is by Alexios (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  20:16,6/12/2013 

Catalan Hvetshran Wiki :3

Linking ca.hvetshran to the wiki family ~

• hvec (hv:)
  • hvetshran (en:)
  • ar.hvetshran
  • ca.hvetshran
  • da.hvetshran
  • de.hvetshran
  • es.hvetshran
  • fr.hvetshran
  • id.hvetshran
  • ja.hvetshran
  • ms.hvetshran
  • nl.hvetshran
  • no.hvetshran
  • sr.hvetshran
  • tr.hvetshran
  • vi.hvetshran
  • zh.hvetshran

I can still type them all out by heart. Woot woot. Next might be Polish, Italian or Portuguese, who knows.

Yes check Done For future requests, it would help if you left out the (en:) (hv:) and kept "hvec" by itself as a sidenote, because it is not compatible with the list format for scripting. Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:22, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Dutch Catalan Independentism Wiki ||*||

• nl.catalanindependentism
  • catalanindependentism
  • es.independenciacatalana
  • pt.independenciadacatalunha

Thanks PieceEnrik  talk  co 14:08, June 13, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:25, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

Resident Evil Wiki

Requesting the above interwiki links.-- Forerunner 01:40, June 16, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Note that we have a script for recursive links - if you're concerned that some wikis linked to c:residentevil aren't properly linked to each other, I can ensure that recursive links exist between:
  • residentevil
  • de.residentevil
  • es.residentevil
  • fr.residentevil
  • hu.residentevil
  • it.residentevil
  • ja.biohazard
  • lt.residentevil
  • pl.residentevil
  • pt-br.residentevil
  • ru.residentevil
  • zh.residentevil
Would you like that? Thisismyrofl (talk) 01:47, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
Never mind c:fa.resident--evil, it's linked to your wiki but it doesn't exist. Removed from the list. Thisismyrofl (talk) 01:49, June 16, 2013 (UTC)

Googology Wiki

Thanks. -- I want more clouds! 04:19, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Would you like DE linked to NL as well? That's not been done. Thisismyrofl (talk) 04:36, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
I saw your intermediate edit. The script is only for bullet-point list format. One-by-one links such as these are not recursive unless listed as such. I did the DE-to-NL link. Thisismyrofl (talk) 04:40, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

Game of Thrones Ascent

Thanks in advance!

: )
RG

-----
Legends: Rise of a Hero Wiki
Game of Thrones: Ascent Wiki 16:53, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Shall I link es to it as well? Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:20, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
I hadn't considered that! That'd be TOPS!  : )
Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:23, June 18, 2013 (UTC)

Great Big War Game Series Wiki

This should link every wiki to the Rubicon Development Wiki. --Matthew Cenance (talk) 17:08, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

X mark Not Done This page is for the creation of interlanguage links, like EN to ES. I can't link EN to EN.
I guess gbwb can be linked to es.gbwg, and separately, glwg can be linked to es.rubicondev, but that's all I can be sure of. Is that right, are they equivalent wikis? Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:25, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
gbwg and es.gbwg are the Great Big War Game Series wikis, and the glwg and es.rubicondev is the Rubicon Development Wiki. --Matthew Cenance (talk) 17:31, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Then the top two links are Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:33, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
It says that this is the request page for both interwiki links and interlanguage links. That's weird. --Matthew Cenance (talk) 17:35, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
How long it takes? --Matthew Cenance (talk) 17:39, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Sometimes it works immediately, but it tends to delay for a few hours due to server caching. Interlanguage links are a specific kind of interwiki link. If you want any other kind, you should use Special:Contact/general. Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:57, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

Catalàn Wolfenstein Wiki

• wolfenstein
  • ca.wolfenstein
  • de.wolfenstein
  • es.wolfenstein
  • fr.wolfenstein
  • ko.wolfenstein
  • nl.wolfenstein
  • pl.wolfenstein
  • ru.wolfenstein
  • zh.wolfenstein

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 14:04, June 18, 2013 (UTC)

Jojo's Bizarre Encyclopédie Wiki

Thanks  ;)

Yes check Done I see pt-br.jjba isn't linked to ja.jjba. Would you like that? Thisismyrofl (talk) 17:20, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
No, that's okay. Thanks again.

Tropico Wiki

--Conejito (talk) 19:06, June 21, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 20:41, June 21, 2013 (UTC)

Torei Wiki

Gospodin (talk) 09:36, June 24, 2013 (UTC)

X mark Not Done I can't find any wiki at the url fr.torei.wikia.com.
Please note that this page is not for creating the wikis, but for linking existing wikis. If the wiki hasn't been created, you should ask your francophone friend to go to CreateNewWiki and make a wiki at URL fr.torei.wikia.com, making sure to have it in the French language. Then you can come back here and we will link the wikis. Thisismyrofl (talk) 15:16, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
Aha, my apologies! w:c:fr.torei now exists and should be ready for linking. Gospodin (talk) 10:34, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 19:27, June 25, 2013 (UTC)

Cryptid Wiki

We already have an interlanguage link to Russia's Cryptid Wiki, as they have a link to us , however, I want to create more interlanguage links to other wikis, such as the inactive spanish and italian versions. I am also planning to create a Japanese Indonesian and version. I am not very good at this sort of thing and the admin on Russia's cryptid wiki is; he started this whole buissiness. I'm not sure how to create interwiki links perfectly, so here's an attempt. Thanks for all your support. Wikia is truly a remarkable organization that connects people from around the world!!

• cryptidz
  • ja.cryptidz
  • id.makhluk
  • es.monstruos
  • ru.fantasticbeings
  • it.cryptidz

After that, it would be very helpful if you should teach me how to interlink articles on these wikis; the Russian admin has already found out how to do this. Thanks for all your support. Please respond as soon as possible. ~Sinerly,

Australopithecusman

Hi, your request was a little broken so I changed it into a list format, which we can use for our script. I'll recursively link the five wikis listed- but c:criptozoologia is actually seen by the software as in the English language (hence no "it" prefix in the URL), so it can't be linked.
You can request the language be changed via Special:Contact/general, but that wiki only has three pages besides the Main Page, so if you're interested in an Italian version it might be better to just create one yourself. Thisismyrofl (talk) 23:19, June 24, 2013 (UTC)

Tagalog Hvetshran wiki

A Tagalog Hvetshran wiki (tl.hvetshran) has been added to the family, making it a total of 18 family members now. I don't regret a thing!

Note: hvec is HV: and hvetshran is EN:

• hvec
  • hvetshran
  • ar.hvetshran
  • ca.hvetshran
  • da.hvetshran
  • de.hvetshran
  • es.hvetshran
  • fr.hvetshran
  • id.hvetshran
  • ja.hvetshran
  • ms.hvetshran
  • nl.hvetshran
  • no.hvetshran
  • sr.hvetshran
  • tl.hvetshran
  • tr.hvetshran
  • vi.hvetshran
  • zh.hvetshran

PS: maybe I do regret it a tiny bit. >3<"

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 20:22, June 25, 2013 (UTC)

Huntik Wiki

Wikia Domains:

• huntik
  • es.huntik
  • pl.huntik
  • nl.huntik
  • it.huntiksecretseekers

The es interwiki link is currently linking incorrectly to es.huntikspain instead of es.huntik, the former of which has 1 article aside from the main page. ~ Lhikan634 (talk) 10:14, June 26, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 14:49, June 26, 2013 (UTC)

Hello! Project Wiki

Please and Thank You. (^o^)/ --Maopyon (talk) 16:42, June 28, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done, however because this wasn't in the list format like the request above yours, this does not recursively link them (ES cannot directly link to FR, et cetera). If you like, we could make it recursive? Thisismyrofl (talk) 16:07, June 30, 2013 (UTC)

Final Fantasy Wiki

Thanks. --Shockstorm (talk) 06:11, June 29, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 16:04, June 30, 2013 (UTC)

Don't Starve Wikia

Here are the wikia sites required linkage:

Thank you very much.

MENTALIST-PRO (Talk) 11:30, June 30, 2013 (UTC)

For large requests like these, we prefer it if you just list the wikis as such:
  • dont-starve-game
  • de.dont-starve-german
  • fr.dont-starve
  • it.dont-starve
  • ja.dont-starve
  • ru.dont-starve
Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:48, 2 July 2013

Winx Club Wikis

I think they're all. --Josep Maria 17. (discussiócontribucions) 17:14, July 2, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:50, 2 July 2013

Disney Infinity Wiki

—This unsigned comment is by Pederix ou Pedro (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:50, 2 July 2013

Pikmin Wiki

• pikmin
  • de.pikmin
  • es.pikmin
  • fr.pikmin

Thanks. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:52, July 2, 2013 (UTC)

Could you post some evidence that the admins of the English wiki approve of being linked to the Spanish wiki in question? DE and FR are already linked, so we can throw them in with no problem. Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:31, July 4, 2013 (UTC)

The Middle Wiki

webj444 02:14, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

Ehe, this was already enabled, so no change necessary. For the future, it's two-way, so no need for two templates. Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:57, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

NSW Trains Wiki

Can these wikis be linked please:

Thanks, —    Jsteel7   stop the train!    {{{1}}}  03:24, July 4, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:29, July 4, 2013 (UTC)

Resident Evil Wiki (cont.)

I just noticed that there's "Mongolian" and "Portuguese" editions, too  - the Farsi one must have been deleted a while back. Can you perform a recursive script script for the W:C:mn.residentevil (Mongolian) and W:C:pt.residentevil (Portuguese) wikis, also? Hope I'm not too late - this whole section could be auto-archived.--Forerunner 17:39, July 4, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done - mn and pt are now linked.
Regarding the deleted Farsi wiki, if you are seeing an interwiki link at the bottom of a page, you should edit the page and remove it. While we can unlink the Farsi wiki from the rest, it would just cause the deadlinks to become redlinks.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:51, 4 July 2013

Liverpool FC Wiki

Thanks. :) Tori no Uta (talk) 11:07, July 6, 2013 (UTC)

Warrior Cats Wiki

I know, that an Interlanguage link to a russian warrior cats wiki already exist, but this wiki is better than the other one. I'm glad, if you could a this wiki instead of the other.

Regards and thanks Aki-chan86 15:11, July 6, 2013 (UTC)

Turbo Wiki

Pederix ou Pedro (talk) 01:35, July 7, 2013 (UTC)