Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Undo revision 681846 by Ryangrocks (talk))
Line 280: Line 280:

== Reinos Renacientes Wiki ==

== Reinos Renacientes Wiki ==

Hello. I want [http://reinosrenacientes.wikia.com Reinos Renacientes Wiki] to have interlanguage.
+
Hello. I want [http://reinosrenacientes.wikia.com Reinos Renacientes Wiki] to have interlanguage.

===From reinosrenacientes===

===From reinosrenacientes===

{{InterwikiLink|reinosrenacientes|renaissancekingdoms}}

{{InterwikiLink|reinosrenacientes|renaissancekingdoms}}
Line 301: Line 301:

{{InterwikiLink|pl.house|es.house}}

{{InterwikiLink|pl.house|es.house}}

:Done--[[User:Laximilian scoken|<span style="color:#181;">Laximilian</span> <span style="color:#486">scoken</span>]]<helper/> [[User talk:Laximilian scoken|<span style="color:#da4">(talk)</span>]] 18:24, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Done--[[User:Laximilian scoken|<span style="color:#181;">Laximilian</span> <span style="color:#486">scoken</span>]]<helper/> [[User talk:Laximilian scoken|<span style="color:#da4">(talk)</span>]] 18:24, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

I want to link my wiki into German.

* {{InterwikiLink|ryangentry|de.ryangentry}}

Thank you. [[User:Ryangrocks|Ryan G.]] ([[User talk:Ryangrocks|talk]]) ([[:w:c:ryangentry:Main Page|My wiki]]) 20:57, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 20:57, 17 August 2011

Archive: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
----

This page is to request the setup of interwiki/interlanguage links between 2 wikis.

Please use the button below to create a new section. It will have instructions at the top of the page, along with things to click on to make the process faster/easier for everyone. Feel free to request the linking between many languages at a wiki subject, but please add a use of the template for each link, as each one is created independently (1:1). Requests made without the template will not be accomplished.

Additional reading.

Toontown Wiki

Hello. I want Toontown Wiki to have interlanguage.

That's great. Please use the template. --User? 03:22, June 19, 2011 (UTC)

no.wikia

Hi! I want to interwiki The Norwegian Wikia Community Central (http://no.wikia.com) to the Central on these other languages:

No to...

...to no

Thank you! -- .theSIM. 21:23, June 27, 2011 (UTC)

Done. Tim (SVG) 14:23, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi! Could you please add this too:

I have done. Regards, Tim (SVG) 14:34, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

Kamelopedia and Uncyclomedia

Thanks beforehand, CartoonistHenning 20:18, July 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. These wikis are not hosted by Wikia. Please contact the local bureaucrats. Should I contact a bureaucrat in the Kamelopedia? I speak German. Tim (SVG) 08:40, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Tim, there are still Uncyclopedias in other languages hosted on Wikia. These Wikias haven't had the interwikis updated for months. These wikias also want to link to non-Wikia Uncyclopedias, therefore I ask you this | CartoonistHenning 15:22, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
I can create interwiki links from Wikia hosted Wikis to external Wikis, but not the other way around. I don't know if I may link to external Wikis. Please write to Special:Contact. Greeting, Tim (SVG) 16:33, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
E-mail sent. Remember that I speak for all Uncyclopedia communities as a representative, and that this is a case which all people (both Wikia and non-Wikia) care about | CartoonistHenning 17:34, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
Sannse did reply (who else...) and she was so happy to tell that she wouldn't help me with this. Though, she made a mistake: I didn't ask to get personal help, but I came for help for whole communities. The difference is: I don't get paid for this, I represent people because it's my duty. So Tim, be brave and make the interwiki links to our wikis. We already link to Wikia, now it's your turn. CartoonistHenning 07:23, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
I can understand that you're annoyed, but I'll not deceive the staffs. When Sannse says she does not create an interwiki link, then I or another will also not do it. I'm also not paid for my work because I am a Helper on volunteer base. Sorry, but it's not my decision. Tim (SVG) 15:56, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
This is the wrong page for this anyway. This is for interlanguage links between wikia-hosted wikis, the tool used to do this CANNOT link to wikis not hosted on wikia.
What you were inquiring via Special:Contact was a change to the interwiki map, not an interlanguage link. --User? 05:33, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Portugês (not an interlanguage link request)

I would like to have this wiki in Portuguese too..

http://dilgokinthseyangsirinpoche.wikia.com

You can create this wiki in Portuguese. Regards, Tim (SVG) 15:52, July 3, 2011 (UTC)

Tamagotchi Wikia

IDK if this adds Es to EN, or EN to ES.... but I am only the admin of the EN one, and I read other things on here about needing to be controlling of the other too.... so.... both? idk *is confused*

I've created the interlanguage link from tamagotchi to es.tamagotchienciclopedia. Please ask the administrators in the other wikis. Regards, Tim (SVG) 15:48, July 3, 2011 (UTC)

Civilization games in four languages

(The page with the button said there would be instructions at the top of this page. There are not. "Click this to insert it into the page" is a single instruction; following it would NOT generate what it says it will: you have to add things after the pipes.)

Some of the following may have been activated. I don't know where to look for evidence that any of them have, so here they all are just in case

Camp Halp-Blood

Thank you in advance.

I've also linked to the opposite. Tim (SVG) 10:39, July 17, 2011 (UTC)

German Dofus wiki

Hi ^^might you please interwiki the german wiki with other wikis.

de to ...

... to de

Thank you in advance.

I think the wikia's French wiki is a death project, because the French have they own wiki in http://wiki-dofus.eu

is it possible to make an interwiki link to http://wiki-dofus.eu/w/$1 in replacement of http://fr.dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/$1 ?--NizuKazushi 16:13, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Done. No linking to off site projects. --User? 17:12, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
kk. thanks --NizuKazushi 20:02, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Phineas and Ferb Wiki community links request

Hi Wikia staff and Helper, I have requested language wiki links for English wiki, Spanish wiki, Portuguese-Brazilian wiki, Vietnamese wiki and Dutch wiki, now I request for German wiki and Polish wiki

German Phineas und Ferb Wiki

Polish Fineasz i Ferb

•♪•♪•♪• Xiao Qiao (☎ leave a message ) 14:15, August 4, 2011 (UTC)

Done User? 14:30, August 4, 2011 (UTC)

Resident Evil Wiki

Requesting linking of the above, thanks.--Forerunner 21:18, August 6, 2011 (UTC)

Done--Laximilian scoken (talk) 07:24, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

BMETWIki

I am requesting inter-language links for the following below. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you! --BiomedGuy 01:51, August 12, 2011 (UTC)

Also, let me add the website just in case. [BMETWiki]--BiomedGuy 20:58, August 14, 2011 (UTC)

Sugar Shooter Wiki

Requesting links for Sugar Shooter Wikis:

English to...

Spanish to...

Portuguese to...

AlexRexx 15:55, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Done--Laximilian scoken (talk) 17:59, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Medal of Honor wiki

Could the Spanish and English Medal of Honor wikis be linked together?

ЙураFile:YuriKaslov - Sig image.gif 21:02, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Done--Laximilian scoken (talk) 12:22, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! ЙураFile:YuriKaslov - Sig image.gif 15:01, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

RuneScape

Thanks, StelercusTalk 16:34, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Done User? 04:32, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Battlefield Wiki (ES)

Thanks SSDGFCTCT9(Talk) File:AdminRibbon.png File:UserMonthRibbon.png File:AwardRibbon.png File:800px-Template Ribbon.png 04:24, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Done User? 04:33, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Reinos Renacientes Wiki

Hello. I want Reinos Renacientes Wiki to have interlanguage.

From reinosrenacientes

From renaissancekingdoms

From nl.koninkrijken

Done--Laximilian scoken (talk) 12:18, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

House

Done--Laximilian scoken (talk) 18:24, August 17, 2011 (UTC)