Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 321: Line 321:

{{InterwikiLink|es.shakugan|shakugan}}

{{InterwikiLink|es.shakugan|shakugan}}

and vice versa. --[[User:Aassdddai|<font color="crimson">Aassdddai</font>]] [[User talk:Aassdddai|<font color="brown">talk</font>]] 06:19, April 24, 2013 (UTC)

and vice versa. --[[User:Aassdddai|<font color="crimson">Aassdddai</font>]] [[User talk:Aassdddai|<font color="brown">talk</font>]] 06:19, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
  +
:{{done}} {{User:Eladkse/SigReal|07:41, 24 April 2013}}

==Sherlock Holmes==

==Sherlock Holmes==

Revision as of 07:41, 24 April 2013

Archive: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11

This page is to request the setup of interwiki/interlanguage links between 2 wikis.

Please use the button below to make your request. After you click it, a new editing window will open, with instructions at the top. Please read and follow those instructions (clicking the "More" button so as to get the full instructions) to make the process faster/easier for everyone.

For joining only two or three wikis, add the {{InterwikiLink}} template once for each link, as each one is created independently (1:1). For large requests, make a list with each wiki (lang.subdomain) on a separate line. Detailed instructions will be in the editing window after you've clicked the button below. Please sign in the usual way after the template or list.

Additional reading:

Qghficsimjkaeibhfztnpjrqiezhzuadzsjxwpnxusefbthfes Wiki

Thanks in advance.  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:05, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Not done. Harry Potter Wiki is already interlinked to its German equivalent.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:09, 2 April 2013
Sorry, but that's an error. The Harry Potter Wiki is linked to w:c:de.harry-potter with dash, not to the w:c:de.harrypotter without dash. That's another german wiki about Harry Potter.  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:15, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

When I looked again I must say there is a one-way-ticket to that wiki, too. From the german wiki w:c:de.harrypotter without dash you can link to the english Harry Potter Wiki but from the english Harry Potter Wiki the link goes to the german w:c:de.harry-potter with dash, so I thought it could be possible. Is that an error of mine?  Harry granger   Talk | contribs  15:23, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Oh dear, that's actually a bit of a mess. Seems interwiki links aren't matching up in places. I'll have to look into that. However, I still have reservations about linking de.harrypotter to a wiki with such a gibberish URL that is mostly copied content.
One-way interwiki links shouldn't really exist, as it causes confusion when navigating between wikis. They are generally remnants of changed links.
One thing I am going to do, however, is confirm with Harry Potter Wiki themselves which version is the one they want linked to their site. It's possible something was changed in the past improperly, and I need to correct the links.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:26, 2 April 2013
Admin note: Passed on to Staff.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:57, 2 April 2013

Ranma Wiki

Thanks PieceEnrik  talk  co 19:29, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Done.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  19:33, 2 April 2013

Hvec.wikia

Alright, here I am again! This time it is to link hvec.wikia to all non-English versions of my wiki.

• xxx (@edit: delete to save length)

If that's a thing only staff is able to do, then just skip this request, because that's what I'll get as response from my support request anyway. If it's possible to do this right away, then yay :3

Yatalu, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ | {{SUBST:#time: o}}年{{SUBST:#time: m}}月{{SUBST:#time: d}}日、{{SUBST:#time: h:i:s}}

Per our original discussion, you need to talk to Staff about getting the language setting changed on hvec. It currently shows up as English, and I can't interwiki link that. To be honest, I'm not sure if Staff can assign a made up language a lang identifier, but it's best to talk to them about that.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:19, 3 April 2013
Yeah, I thought they set something up and it became possible now, but apparently I misunderstood P: sorry. I'll only post here again for existing languages from now on.
Yatalu, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ | {{SUBST:#time: o}}年{{SUBST:#time: m}}月{{SUBST:#time: d}}日、{{SUBST:#time: h:i:s}}

Wolfenstein Wiki

• wolfenstein
  • de.wolfenstein
  • es.wolfenstein
  • fr.wolfenstein
  • ko.wolfenstein
  • nl.wolfenstein
  • pl.wolfenstein
  • ru.wolfenstein
  • zh.wolfenstein

The newest member of the Wolfenstein Wiki family is Russian. Elecbullet (talk) 18:49, April 4, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:56, 4 April 2013

Ninjago Wiki

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:18, 6 April 2013

American Horror Story

{{SUBST:SignatureRounded|FishTank|email=true}} 19:47, April 7, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:08, 8 April 2013

Rockman/Mega Man Wiki

Please link the following to the Japanese Rockman Wiki. Thank you.

--Yuzura (talk) 00:50, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Thai link fixed after discussion in chat. Elecbullet (talk) 01:03, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Badges Wiki

Please link the following to the English Badges Wiki. Thanks :D

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:05, 12 April 2013

Another Badge Wiki

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  13:54, 12 April 2013

Also two more

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:21, 13 April 2013

And then

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 04:54, April 14, 2013 (UTC)

Few more

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:37, 15 April 2013
Yes check Done - please read your message wall.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:10, 16 April 2013
  • badges
  • fr.badges
  • it.badges
  • de.badges
  • ja.badges
  • nl.badges
  • no.badges
  • pl.badges
  • pt.badges
  • ru.badges
  • zh.badges
  • es.badges
Yes check Done In list format, as desired on Thread:513665. Elecbullet (talk) 19:08, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Would it be possible to add all the links for es.badges too? In addition, a member has mentioned to me that the links from de to zh are not working. — Blaze fire12 (talk) 19:34, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Yes check Done Additional links created. Due to caching and the like, some links (de to zh, for example) may not immediately work- give it a few hours and they should spontaneously fix themselves. Elecbullet (talk) 19:50, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
None of the links from any wiki to zh are working. — Blaze fire12 (talk) 15:37, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, I've run the entire batch again just to check everything. Some wikis didn't have zh for some reason, hopefully it's fixed.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:57, 17 April 2013

Vietnamese Hvetshran Wiki

I know you're seeing me here way too often. Forgot to add Vietnamese in the list when I requested to link all wikis to Malaysian and Chinese. Therefore the following two links are still missing:

Thanks a lot,

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:33, 12 April 2013

The Sims Wiki

Please link the following to the English The Sims Wiki. Thank you

• id.sims
  • sims
  • ru.sims
  • ar.wikia
  • zh.sims
  • da.sims
  • de.sims
  • et.sims
  • es.sims
  • fi.sims
  • fr.sims
  • he.sims
  • it.sims
  • nl.sims
  • no.sims
  • pl.sims
  • pt-br.sims
  • sv.sims

—This unsigned comment is by AZ143 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yes check Done - Please remember to sign your posts. Also, please use the provided template rather than copying the html for link requests. (I've removed the template altogether as it makes it easier for me to link in this case)    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  14:14, 13 April 2013

Puzzle & Dragons Wiki

Sammylau (talk) 20:38, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done Elecbullet (talk) 21:23, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
[[en:PageTitle]] is working in zh.pad.wikia.com. However, [[zh:PageTitle]] doesn't work in pad.wikia.com (Actually I've put the code up there in the Home page results as red link). Please help to resolve this problem.

Sammylau (talk) 21:36, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

As explained in chat, there's sometimes a delay before one (or both) links begin working. It'll spontaneously fix itself soon enough. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :D Elecbullet (talk) 22:01, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

European Union Wiki

• pl.uniaeuropejska
  • pt.uniaoeuropeia
  • ru.evropejskiysoyuz
  • uk.ievropejskiysoyuz
  • en.europeanunion
  • es.unioneuropea
  • cs.evropskaunie
  • sk.europskaunia
  • hr.europskaunija
  • sl.evropskaunija
  • bg.evropejskisayuz
  • ro.uniuneaeuropeana
  • fr.unioneuropeenne
  • it.unioneeuropea
  • da.europaeiskeunion
  • sv.europeiskaunionen
  • de.europaeischeunion
  • nl.europeseunie
  • lt.europossajunga
  • lv.eiropassavieniba
  • sr.evropskaunija
  • sr-el.evropskaunija
  • et.euroopaliit
  • fi.euroopanunioni
  • ga.aontaseorpach
  • el.evropaikienosi
  • hu.europaiunio
  • mt.unjoniewropea
  • lb.europaeschunioun
  • tr.avrupabirligi
  • csb.europejskounijo
  • szl.ojropejskounijo
  • hsb.europskaunija
  • dsb.europskaunija

Sorry for asking such a LARGE request, but I feel that it is needed ;) Thanks in advance! --VanMikel-Peter (talk) 02:58, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done If my math checks out, that's 1089 links made. I'm quite happy that we made a script for this right now. Elecbullet (talk) 03:25, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for that! But I'm afraid to tell you that one of them, dsb.europskaunija, didn't work. Is it possible for you to fix this? Thanks again! --VanMikel-Peter (talk) 22:44, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Ehe, maybe I chopped it off the end there... I redid the links for that wiki, and they should enable soon enough. Elecbullet (talk) 23:08, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

American Horror Story (additions)

{{SUBST:SignatureRounded|FishTank|email=true}}

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:42, 16 April 2013

Pixar Wiki

• pixar
  • fr.pixar
  • ja.pixar
  • de.pixar
  • es.pixarland
  • nl.pixar

Yes check Done as per discussion on Pixar Wiki. For once I can now do my own requests, but unless anyone objects I'll just leave it here, for reference perhaps? Elecbullet (talk) 21:55, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

Breaking Bad wiki

• breakingbad
  • de.breakingbad
  • es.breakingbad
  • fi.breakingbad
  • fr.breakingbad
  • ru.breakingbad

Yes check Done as per c:breakingbad:Thread:6385. Elecbullet (talk) 01:29, April 17, 2013 (UTC)

Let's Fish / Na Ryby Wiki

Yes check Done Please leave out the ".wikia.com", or it may be read as "letsfish.wikia.com.wikia.com". Also, please remember to sign your posts with ~~~~Elecbullet (talk) 21:46, April 17, 2013 (UTC)

Auto Club Revolution Wiki

auto club revolution
de.auto club revolution
ru.auto club revolution

Thanks! - CaptainDJ (talk)

X mark Not Done - You haven't entered the URLs correctly (I've removed the template because of bugs). I assume the English version is supposed to be auto-club-revolution, but I have no idea what the Russian and German versions are supposed to be. Also, you tried to link the English version to itself. Please submit a new request below using the linking templates.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:34, 18 April 2013

Thanks! CaptainDJ (talk)

X mark Not Done can you check these pages please. What you linked in the templates aren't valid wikis. -- RansomTime 12:18, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, try those links again. I didn't realise the typo I made. :( Sorry - CaptainDJ (talk)
Yes check Done - would you like the de and ru versions linked together?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:55, 19 April 2013
Yes please. :) CaptainDJ (talk)
Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  14:02, 21 April 2013

Mass Effect Wiki

Requesting links per the discussion here. Thank you! Trandra (talk) 03:29, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

• masseffect
  • de.masseffect
  • es.masseffect
  • fr.masseffect
  • hu.masseffect
  • pl.masseffect
  • ru.masseffect
  • cs.masseffect
  • it.masseffectitalia
Yes check Done I'll put it in list format for recursive linking, as had been discussed on that page, and take care of it. Elecbullet (talk) 03:48, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

Don't starve wiki

--Bloodhit (talk) 06:30, April 23, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  10:33, 23 April 2013

Shakugan no Shana Wiki

and vice versa. --Aassdddai talk 06:19, April 24, 2013 (UTC)

Yes check Done    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  07:41, 24 April 2013

Sherlock Holmes