Community Central
Community Central
(no reason this should be a different introduction that WM article.)
Line 2: Line 2:

</noinclude>{{#if:{{{notext|}}}||

</noinclude>{{#if:{{{notext|}}}||

:See also: [[w:User blog:MisterWoodhouse/Introducing the Fandom Wiki Managers and Content Team|Introducing Content Team Members]]

:See also: [[w:User blog:MisterWoodhouse/Introducing the Fandom Wiki Managers and Content Team|Introducing Content Team Members]]
Content Team Members, or CTMs, are the contractors responsible for ensuring that the latest and best content is up on our communities as soon as information is available. The CTMs are the main task force that will be creating pages, adding content to pages, and ensuring the best content available is up on wikis across both Fandom and Gamepedia.
+
Content Team Members, or CTMs, are the part-time staff members responsible for ensuring that the latest and best content is up on our communities as soon as information is available. The CTMs are the main task force that will be creating pages, adding content to pages, and ensuring the best content available is up on wikis across both Fandom and Gamepedia.

The Content Team Members are managed by a Content Team Lead, a full-time Fandom staff member.

The Content Team Members are managed by a Content Team Lead, a full-time Fandom staff member.

Revision as of 13:35, 13 June 2020

See also: Introducing Content Team Members

Content Team Members, or CTMs, are the part-time staff members responsible for ensuring that the latest and best content is up on our communities as soon as information is available. The CTMs are the main task force that will be creating pages, adding content to pages, and ensuring the best content available is up on wikis across both Fandom and Gamepedia.

Gaming

TEAM LEAD

JT James Tedesco
User:Jmt115
James came out of light speed into the Fandom Universe during the summer of 2018. Outside of being a life-long Star Wars, Marvel, and playstation fan-boy; James is an avid fan of Hip-Hop/Rap, true crime, and cooking. Some of his favorite Fandoms include the aforementioned Star Wars and Marvel Universes, Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders, and any sort of narrative based video game-- think God of War and The Last of Us

Content Team Members

Azgoodaz Logo Rel
User:Azgoodaz
I've been editing Wiki's for who knows how many years, I love it. I mostly live on the other side, PUBG Gamepedia Wiki as the Admin, it's my project of mine since 2016. Besides that, I entered video games at a young age with a Windows 95 desktop with no Internet. Just me, my Tonka series CD's, LEGO Island and the desktop. My cousin introduced me to the Xbox 360, you can say I'm a Xbox fanboy but I did move back to the PC side years later.
CY3 Avatar Cyanide
User:Cyanide3
Cyanide3 is a longtime German user, who has been editing on Fandom since 2011. Over the years, Cyanide has been part of multiple volunteer teams in the English and German languages, assisting wikis and communities with adding new content or establishing portability for other platforms. Raised on games like Sonic CD or Mega Man V, Cyanide loves challenging games within different genres of video games. The PS4 is running 24/7, while the phone is always connected with a powerbank to provide enough energy for the augmented reality-game Ingress. Now, as a Gaming Content Team Member, Cyanide looks forward to creating new content and building new communities for upcoming games. PS: Bribable with coffee.
Ferthi Ferthi
User:Ferthi
I discovered a fascination for wiki's in 2016 and have been steamrolling ever since, expanding my wiki wizardry with every new place I joined. I've worked on tons of different wikis, from Moonlighter on Gamepedia to Anthem on Fandom. Any game that I play I eventually find myself on their wiki... Might need to play less games ;)
Ferretwings Brenda
User:Ferretwings
My kids introduced me to Terraria, and I fell in love with the game. Became an admin at Gamepedia's Terraria Wiki in 2016. I'm comfortable with templates, css, and dpl.

Love everything Marvel; if there's a Marvel movie or TV show, I'm probably watching it. Well, not the cartoons.

Greg Greg
User:Fusilli_Zaitsev
I started editing wikis in 2018. I'm now a member of the Content Team for Fandom. Some of my favorite gaming memories include heated NBA Jam games on the Sega Genesis and causing trouble in Ultima Online with friends. These days, I'll play just about anything but my favorites are first person shooters (Quake, TF2, Call of Duty), FromSoft games (Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro), and anything by Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear, etc.). And I'm always looking forward to the next Star Wars, MCU, or James Bond movie.
Noid Nic
User:Wagnike2
I've probably played Yo! Noid more than you have. When I'm not playing that, I'm probably working on the Pro Wrestling Wiki.

Movies/TV

Content Team Members

Asnow89 Avatar Ari
User:Asnow89
Hi all! Ari here. I've been a part of the Fandom team since 2013. I am the ultimate fangirl! I love binge-watching TV, reading YA novels, and eating/cooking everything.

I used to be a part of the Lifestyles team at Fandom, focusing on food and fashion—but now you'll find me around the Entertainment wikis, editing the TV and movie communities. Some of my favorite wikis include Gilmore Girls, Friends, Handmaid's Tale, and Throne of Glass!

Killer kevAvatar Kevin
User:Killer kev
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. — What's crackin! I'm Kevin, and I'm a self-diagnosed borderline genius. I've been a Wiki editor since 2012, and when I'm not a contractor for Fandom, I'm one in real life. A complex man, living a complex life.
Original Authority Fandom Avatar OA
User:Original Authority
Howdy! I'm Luke an avid TV nerd and a serial Fandom editor. I've been around Wikia — sorry Fandom — since 2011, and now I edit a range of communities. When not binge-watching TV, you'll probably find me editing templates, CSS or the like — it's a hard life!
RickGTAvatar Rick
User:Skipdraw
Lurking in the dark corners of Fandom before it was even called Wikia, Rick brings his background in technology to the fight when battling CSS, PIs, and templates. An avid amateur race car driver in his off time, he also has a love for anything sci-fi, retro video games, and seeking out that perfect cup of coffee.
UrsuulAvatar Alex
User:Ursuul
Hey-O, my name is Ursuul. I’ve edited on Fandom since 2016 & I’ve become proficient in CSS & Wikitext (incl. parser/string functions & PIs). I love obscure books, science fiction in literature & Movies/TV, & RPGs of many stripes are my favorites.
Nerdfightergirl Alida
User:Nerdfightergirl
Hi, I’m Alida! I’m mostly known around here for watching a lot of TV and typing super fast. I’ve been editing on Fandom since 2012. I’m mostly found over at Grey’s Anatomy Universe Wiki, but I can also be found at many other wikis. Outside of Fandom, I’m a teacher and I’m in school (Who needs sleep?).
Tooniee Avatar Toon
User:Tooniee
Hey there, I'm Toon! I have been regularly editing Wikis since 2011. Charmed was the show that started it all for me, but I have since moved to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki, which co-admin (and now fellow Content Team Member) Nerdfightergirl and I turned from an abandoned wiki into what it is today. Safe to say, I like a challenge. When I'm not working on wikis, you can find me studying medicine or helping out customers at a well-known Swedish furniture retailer.
MJLogan Avatar Logan
User:MJLogan95
Hey, I'm Logan. I've been editing almost daily on FANDOM (back when it was Wikia) since 2014. Big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Member of the Movie/TV Content Team, so I get paid to do what I love.
Ath fav Chris
User:TheBigGnome
If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Somewhat of a Renaissance man, Chris is interested in almost everything. Eagle Scout, citizen scientist, and collector of many things, Chris often talks to gnomes, and sometimes he thinks they reply...
Fandom - ProfessorTofty Photo George
User:ProfessorTofty
Hi! I'm ProfessorTofty, also known as George. I've been involved with Fandom, or Wikia, under this username since 2012, though my activities around here go back to at least 2007 under another username.

When not at work, you can find me editing most often on Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki, and I also enjoy spending time on the Final Fantasy and Harry Potter and Star Trek wikis. Some of my other fandoms include Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Heroes franchises.

Loki by rossdraws dd57v2q FD
User:Fearless Diva
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"
- Mae West
Fearless Diva here, and I started as an anonymous user at Fandom in 2011, then a regular editor at the Pretty Little Liars Wikia in 2012, where I was eventually promoted to admin, and later on bureaucrat. Since then alongside a great batch of admins, we incorporated the various books and shows associated with the Pretty Little Liars Fandom. I have also gone onto creating and managing several wikias. On my free time, I like to read a good book (YA is still the best!), listening to music (from Latin pop, classical, rock and K-pop). I’m also an avid movie goer (seriously I should have a membership with my local theater at this point with how frequently I go!). I also love binge watching TV, which ranges from anime, asian dramas, etc. I am always looking for recommendations on what to watch next! I still can’t believe I get paid to be a Content Team Member and do what I already love to do!
Yazzydream Yazzy
User:YazzyDream
Ciao, Yazzy here. I've been editing on wikis since April 2010. Editing has been the perfect outlet for my obsessive tendencies for organizing information. Animation is my true love and you'll largely see me in cartoon communities, though at the moment I'm hooked on the video game Your Turn to Die and it's corresponding wiki.
Supergirl from that movie Lorisa
User:Lorisa214
Hello everyone. I'm from Canada & I've been a contributor for 10+ years. In 2012, I unknowingly took on my first big project when I started to work on the fandom page for X-Men Evolution. Soon it went from 19 pages to over 700 in a couple of years. Almost solely by me, (because who would want to edit a show that had been over for 10 years). But over time, more and more people started coming to make edits or changes on the site, and a couple of users even started their own X-Men evolution pages. I just remember feeling so inspired that a fandom that had been neglected, now had so many dedicated fans. That's where I learned a lot of new and neat tricks, and while & learned by a lot of trial and error. I went on to make other fandom pages from the ground up. Including Reign, with 1,225 pages, after it became my new obsession thanks to its ties with history. I am now proud to say I am the admin of over 10 fandoms! :)
Tammzz pp Tammy
User:Tammzz
Heya, I'm Tammy. An IB (International Baccalaureate) graduate. Joined Fandom in 2017 when I was casually browsing online for info about my fave series, The 100. Seeing the plethora of communities Fandom had to offer made me want to be a part of a platform rich with content and creativity. I have managed to learn quite a bit about CSS and wikitext over the two years and have interacted with other fellow editors. You'll mostly find me in serial communities like Riverdale, 13 Reasons Why and Siren. Managed to get promoted to Content Creator for Fandom in 2019, which is very exciting.

Outside of Fandom, I'm a graphic designer on Wattpad creating book cover designs, among others. I'm a part of many communities there — communities focused on writing and designing. May go freelance soon once I perfect my skills.

Tono555 Tono
User:Tono555
Hey! I'm Tono, a user originally from the English and Spanish Avatar Wikis! I joined Fandom in 2014 and got obsessed immediately with editing. On the Movies/TV team, my main focus will be Spanish wikis, though I will also be helping out on English wikis.
TotallyWitchy Jillian
User:TotallyWitchy
Hello there! I'm Jillian I've been editing on Fandom for almost a decade. I'm obsessed with a lot of YA, Scifi, dramatic television series, and read more than a few books. I love expanding on pre-existing content, creating content, and just generally surrounding myself with positive people. You'll find me mostly in the television circuit but I dabble in a few movies as well. They told me I'm supposed to put what I do in my free time, but that's just... editing and binging shows. Also an avid dog lover. See ya around :)

Anime

Content Team Members

Desboy96 Avatar Des
User:Young Mako
I'm Des aka Young Mako, Official Step-Father of the Anime Team. Anime Content Team Member and Admin on several Shonen Wiki's but I'm mainly known for my work on My Hero Academia Wiki. I strive to raise the editing standards across Fandom and to be the very best editor there is.

I'm a total anime enthusiast and I have been my entire life. My childhood was spent watching the classics like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Cowboy Bebop.

As anime has become more popular I've familiarized myself with tons of anime across the board, some of my favorites are Code Geass, Durarara, Parasyte, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and many more. I started editing in my teens and have been a regular editor at fandom for over ten years now. I tend to focus on Battle Shonen Wikis.

I'm thankful to Fandom for giving me the opportunity to work by doing what I love. Feel free to contact me with anything regarding an anime-related wiki, I'm, always happy to help.

Lder1995 Avatar Lder1995
User:Lder1995
Hello!

I'm Lucas DeRuyter, and I'm a freelance entertainment writer. I started freelancing for Fandom and a variety of other sites in the summer of 2017 and mostly write about anime, television, film, manga, video games, and tech. My work is spread out across a bunch of platforms; so if you're interested in taking a look at any of my pieces, be sure to follow me on Twitter. I always promote my articles and videos there, shortly after my work is published. I'm also thrilled to be a member of the Fandom Anime Content Team.

Zuleika B Avatar Zuleika B
User:Zuleika B
Hey there! My name is Zuleika. I've been with Fandom since 2016 as a Fan Contributor. You could say about 99% of my articles are about anime, especially horror, gore and mystery. I occasionally wander off and tackle other genres, but mostly you'll find me writing about creepy stuff.

Besides writing, I have other interests. After spending countless years in university, I received my masters in Communication Studies and now spend countless hours either working on or reading about online marketing, crisis reputation, web development and design.

Next to that, I'm a big fan of combat sports, like WWE, UFC and Bellator, the bloodier the better (if you haven't noticed I love gore).

Currently, I'm part of Fandom's Anime Content Team and hope to put my anime binging skills to good use.

Sonikku Kurt
User:OishiiOnIno
I go by Kurt!I help out with researching and providing content for others to edit and add onto with their own knowledge.I'm a huge figurine and manga collector. I enjoy making my own cosplays and attending conventions. I also write from time to time. I've been an avid fan of Attack on Titan since 2013, it was the catalyst of my downfall to anime. Besides Attack on Titan, I obsess over My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, One Punch Man and a lot more. I'm always excited to meet new people with similar interests, as well!Feel free to message me on any platform that I'm available on. I'm most active on Twitter, Instagram, and Discord. All my handles have "Oishii" in it.
Unok Unok
User:Unok
Hi, I am Unok, I have been actively reading manga and watching anime since 2005. I joined Fandom in 2011 to help out a friend on Toriko Wiki, and since then I spread on multiple anime/manga wikis like Nanatsu no Taizai and Tokyo Ghoul and many others.
HumbleX HumbleX
User:HumbleX
Hey there my name is HumbleX! I’ve been enjoying all kinds of anime and manga all my life and started to edit on many Fandoms around March of 2012.

I’m also an ardent fan and Admin at the Hunter × Hunter Fandom known as Hunterpedia.