Community Central
Community Central
 This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Regular Show Wiki adoption (on hold)

Hello, I am Sackchief. I would like to adopt the Regular Show wiki. I am a big fan of Regular Show and I feel the wiki can really use some work. The two admins haven't made a single edit in months. Currently I have experience in running a wiki at The Last of Us wiki where I am head administrator. As an administrator I will work hard at fixing pages to make them more accurate as the articles are severely declining in quality. I will also defend the wiki from the constant vandalism it receives. As an admin at TLOU wiki I always try to be respectful and encouraging towards my fellow Users. If any user has ever asked for help I have always replied quickly to answer any questions. Some users even discuss ways to improve my wiki, which I always discuss with them and consider with my wiki's other two admins. I think that with my leadership, Regular Show wiki can have some well written, organized articles to properly represent Regular Show in the wikia community.

Thank You.

Sackchief 06:34, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

This is not an official request but I would like to inform you that there is another more extensive regular show wiki. Thx Awesume 22:59, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only edited on one day. Please continue editing to show sustained interest. I see there are also a number of other contributors to the wiki; please make sure to start a discussion about them for new leadership as well. Gives us a link to the discussion on this page and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

K-ON! Wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

request 1

K-ON! Wiki 's admins have been inactive for quiet a very long time now. I really really love K-ON! and I really want to adopt this wiki. Can you please check my contributions to see if I'm eligible to be come an admin. I really want to become an admin and I really want to support and help this wiki. Please... WhirlWave 03:27, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

The bureaucrat Koisuru last logged in on the 12th of January, just on his user page.--Sxerks 07:01, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. The bureaucrat didn't actually edit on this wiki, so it is eligible for adoption. However, there are several other contributors over the last month. Please start a blog or other public discussion about new leaddership for the wiki. Give them a week to respond, and post a link to the discussion here. We'll check back after a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Merrystar! I'm herald_of_meridian, one of many contributors of the K-ON Wiki (although I don't edit that much, but I do watch the wiki for vandalism), and I'd like to post my support for WhirlWave as a bureaucrat. The rest of the contributors are pretty much Unregistered ones, so I might as well voice out my vote for the next Bureaucrat of the said wiki. heraldofmeridian♣ 01:53, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
request 2

Hi I would like to adopt the K-ON!! Wiki- http://k-on.wikia.com

I want to help. The admins haven't logged in for sometime. I want to make it into a better wiki with active users.

StrawberrySweet 03:26, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Response

Hi. WhirlWave, I don't see that you started a public discussion of becoming the new admin (a blog for example); there are other registered users who have contributed in the last month besides Herald of meridian.

StrawberrySweet -- your recent contributions look ok, but please join (or start) the community discussion on new admins.

When the community has agreed on 1 or more new admins, please let us know. -- Wendy (talk) 02:29, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Just a heads-up. It seems that it's getting more likely that I would end up as the next bureaucrat for the wiki; according to this, WhirlWave is ineligible due to her creation of a wiki last month, and StrawberrySweet opts that someone else gets the position. heraldofmeridian♣ 14:38, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

It's been a week since I've posted a blog about our disscussion on adopting the

wiki. Here is our disscussion --> http://k-on.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_blog:StrawberrySweet/K-ON!_Wiki_Adoption

Me, WhirlWave,and Herald of Meridian all disscussed about it. And we agreed to that User:Herald of Meridian and me- User:StrawberrySweet would like to adopt the wiki. Thanks :) StrawberrySweet 00:46, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Sword Quest Wiki (on hold)

After clicking a few buttons, I got here for requesting Admin rights.

I was hoping to be granted Admin rights just for 1 wikia., I am not sure if this is the right place though.

The wikia in question is http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Quest_Wiki

I do not want to make a lot of changes, so much as clean stuff up. Most things can just be edited out, bad grammer, insensitive jokes on pictures, but in this case, I was hoping to be granted admin rights so I could delete comments. Or, if you could delete some of mine. My internet was going slow, and I hit submit a few times, I tried to edit it out, but it wouldn't let me and said I needed admin rights to do so. So, here I am. Asking to be made an admin, prefer of just that wikia, so I can delete comments that are not needed. —This unsigned comment is by Tarstark (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but I see there are several other active users on the wiki. Please start a conversation with them (a blog post for example) about new leadership. Give us a link here to the blog and we'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to comment. -- Wendy (talk) 03:12, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so you need to talk to the other users about gaining admin status there. -- Wendy (talk) 02:35, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Whistle! Wiki (on hold)

Hello! I'd like to adopt the Whistle! Wiki. I am the most active contributor, and have been for more than a week. Although the other person who has also made recent contributions is my friend and already supported me asking, I made a talk post as proof, just to be sure. I think I should be fully eligible now.

Libertator 05:53, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for talking to the other contributor. However you haven't edited the wiki since making this request. If you would still like to adopt it, please start editing again and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I got caught up in other things. I'll have more free time now, though, so I'll try to be sure to work on it regularly from here on.

--Libertator 21:04, February 3, 2012 (UTC):

Ren and stimpy Wiki (on hold)

I think i should be the admin of The Ren and Stimpy Wiki because there is little action from other users on the site and almost all of the episodes of the ren and stimpy show lack a title card picture or just plain a page! i am adding bolth of those and will not stop untill i have gotten bolth of them done. I am also trying to attract more users to the page (not alot of people have actually came) but atleast if someone needs the info i could be able to have lots of info up for them that is why i deserve to be the mod of the ren and stimpy wikia which can be found at renandstimpy.wikia.com —This unsigned comment is by Jack199er (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have only edited a few times in the past year and not at all since making this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start editing there again. We will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Rio Wiki (on hold)

Can I become a Rio admin?

All I here is vile and rude comments from uknowns and I hate looking at it. I could delete those replies nasty replies. I am 95% sure that a mod hasn't been online in a while and I would like to contribute to the Rio wiki.

Can I become a Rio admin?

All I here is vile and rude comments from uknowns and I hate looking at it. I could delete those replies nasty replies. I am 95% sure that a mod hasn't been online in a while and I would like to contribute to the Rio wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Jasano1234 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

We need a link. Frozen Wind 20:29, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like the admin, Blu'sbrother, last edited in December and the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until after February 10th. There are also a number of other active users. Please start a conversation with them about new leadership; (a blog or talk page post for example). Please post a link to the conversation on this page and we'll check back after the 10th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:57, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Cosmic Love Wiki (on hold)

Hi! The founder and only active admin has been inactive since the founding of the wiki (July 21, 2009). I wanted to help boost this wiki, so..., anyway I can adopt this wiki? User:Phaeton1622 Eastern I'm in Ravenclaw 03:10, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Is this referring to Florence and the Machine Wiki? If so, your contributions look good, but you've only made a small handful, most of which were at the beginning of January. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:53, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Wolf's Rain Wiki (on hold)

I recently found the Wolf's Rain Wiki, and I was saddened to find out that it doesn't have an "active admin," a position I request I get to fill.

I've watched that particular anime (many times over), so I know plenty of information to properly edit and contribute, and I've had much experience (though not particularly wiki-related) serving as a site administrator for my own website and as moderator to a few forums. I believe from that experience I would be able to keep the WR Wiki clean, well-sorted, and a useful resource for other fans like me.

-DatapawWolf

• Hi. Moshimi has also recently expressed interest in becoming an admin on the wiki. Can you talk to Moshimi and come to an agreement as to who should become an admin? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:16, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Regular Show Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I am interested in adopting the Regular Show Wiki. So far, the only person I have seen active is a user named AdventureTimeDVD and he hasnt made an edit for 3 days. I have made 40 edits and I hope to adopt this wiki.

Thank you, and consider my adoption request. ACF12

Hi. It looks like you have only made 2 edits in about the last year, and you haven't edited the wiki since you made this request. In order to adopt you need to be currently active on the wiki. I also see a few other users. Please start working on the wiki and be sure to post a blog other message about adopting it for any other users to see. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:58, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Sonic Wiki ( Germany ) (on hold)

Hi ! I want write an Adoption-request for the Germany Sonic Wiki. I write an Adoption-request on the Germany Comunity Central but nobody do something with this. Because of that i must write an Adoption-request here. The Admin of the Germany Sonic Wiki was the lost time there at August 2011 and the Sonic Wiki need an Admin , in the Wiki are so many things that need rapair. They are many sites,what must be delete. And they are Users ,what doing Vandalismus , and many other things. The Wiki need an Admin. I do on the Wiki 678 Edits and with my old account almost 800 . An other user Feder ( Schweif ) is a very aktiv user. He/She do on the Wiki 404 Edits. I and Feder are the best user on the Sonic Wiki. Please can we be Admins. ( I,am from Austria and speak germany and learn 7 Years englisch ). If in this request are grammatically errors , i am sorry. So i wish fot me and Feder the Admin-Rights.

Michi 07:38, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see that you are not the only two active users. Have you discussed new leadership with the rest of the community? Please start a discussion and provide a link to it on this page. Also, has Feder said anywhere that he wishes to be admin, and if so could you give a link to that? We'll check back on the request in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:24, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

Gossip Girl Wikia For Bureaucrat rights (on hold)

Request #1

Hi wikia staff, i would like to addopt the GG wikia. i know i havent edited much to GG but, im really desperate on adopting this wiki i have started a blog atleast a week ago on someone else adopting the wiki but unfortunately no one has responded. I really want to addop this wikia, and if you have looked at it you may see that the main page hasnt been touched since last year and since today will be GG 100th episode i really think is time to help the wiki out. also there are atleast 1 user active but again i have posted a blog that asks if any of them would like to adop the wiki but again no one has responded. I am also an admin at Park Pedia, and if you do check around that wiki you'll discover that i am very helpfull. SO please consider this. Thank you

THE8PURPLE2!! 14:04, January 30, 2012 (UTC)

Request #2

While I realize that there is another person on here looking to have the same thing, I have editted the pages more on this wiki. Everyday I go on wikia and edit pages. Also, I originally had a request on here during December but one of the admins on Pan Am made me one too so I deleted the request. I edit pages, add photos and I write blogs. The founder and the only admin haven't been on in months.

Thenchick 03:33, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is definitely eligible for adoption. I see that the two of you have had some disagreements - are you both willing to work together? Also there are a lot of active users on that wiki. I'd actually recommend that you start a community vote for new admins. Go ahead and ping people on their talk page to make sure they know about it (you can see recently active users by going to Special:ListUsers and clicking the arrows to sort on last edit date). Give us a link to wherever you have the vote and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:33, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Request #3

Hi I know there is two of the active users from the Gossip Girl Wiki and I have been on the Wiki for nearly 2 years and I go on the wiki to edit pages and I really want to help the wiki and THE8PURPLE2!! told me that I should try to adopt the wiki. I would love to become a Bureaucrat because I love the Wiki and want it to do well. But I think that all 3 of us shold work together on the wiki so the others dont feel left out. Thank you for listening to my view please consider this. SuperTash 20:40, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Miranda Cosgrove Wiki (on hold)

Hi I would like to adopt the Miranda Cosgrove Wiki. I think I meet all the requirements. I am starting a disscussion about this in a blog.

Toadette I am Team Toadette and my teeth hurt! Wanna know why? then Talk to me! 21:06, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I don't see any contributions from you on the wiki. Please begin editing, including creating 1 new content page, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:36, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

EastEnders Wiki (on hold)

I had edited the Wiki before but then left. Doesn't seem to be any users editing (just unregistered users). I am begenning to edit again on the Wiki. Blogman12 15:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

http://eastenders.wikia.com

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a small handful and you haven't edited in about a week now. Please continue editing over the next few days, and also be sure to ask Tamaz91, another active contributor, if they agree with you receiving admin rights. We'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:49, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

I've edited more on the Wiki. Also, I've left a message for the user on his talk page but I have received no reply yet. Blogman12 13:19, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

Daymare Town Wiki (on hold)

May I adopt this wiki: Daymare Town 3 Wiki?

I am admin on a wiki for another game by the same author: Submachine Wiki.

User:REDX36 17:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look ok, but you have only edited the wiki on one day over a week ago. There are also other active contributors to the wiki. Please start editing again (the more the better) and set up a blog post/forum or similar discussion about new leadership on the wiki with the other contributors. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:23, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Bubble Guppies Wiki (on hold)

i would like to adot Bubble guppies Wiki, because it has no admin and i want to be one thank you! Oona11 19:53, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

(Not staff) There are other active users as well. Please talk it out with them. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:49, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? You haven't edited since making the request. If you still wish to adopt, please start editing again, and, as Jeff suggested, talk to the other users on the wiki about new leadership either through a blog post or forum discussion. Please give us a link to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 23:24, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

Cute Mario Bros Wiki(on hold)

It needs to be adopted because it has a full of spam AwesomeSponge 23:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Link to myself: w:c:cutemario --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
(Not staff) Oh, and contact VSTF first, about that spam. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 00:00, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

i already did can you adopt it for me please so you can block the vandals on that wiki --AwesomeSponge 12:55, February 3, 2012 (UTC)

Did you want to adopt it? This is a page to request rights on a wiki, not to request that somebody else adopt a wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 23:43, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

German Code Geass Wiki (on hold)

I would like to become a Bureaucrat and Sysop on this wiki. This wiki has been inactive, since the last contributor, for one month. I am currently an admin in the Code Geass Wiki, and I think that if I adopt this wiki I can add more information and make it a good as the English wiki. I have been making a lot of contributions to this wiki already. Lelouch Di Britannia (talk) 12:38, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great. I see that the sysop Ad-dri has been active about a month ago and logged into Wikia more recently. Could you talk to her about adopting and give her a chance to respond? If she is ok with it we will be happy to give you (or you and her) the rights as she cannot. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:13, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Angry Video Game Nerd Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to adopt this wiki. it needs out information --IanPlaystationNerd 15:58, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you haven't edited the wiki since making the request. If you still wish to adopt it, please start editing there, and be sure to make at least one new article. There are also a couple of other users who have contributed in the last month, so please start a blog or other conversation with them about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:22, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Admin request for EC wiki (on hold)

Hello. There has been no admin activity on the EC wiki for quite some time. I would like to adopt it. Thank you.

Darkseid01 17:34, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You haven't edited the wiki since making the request to adopt it. If you still wish to adopt it, please start editing there again over the next week. I see there is one other recent contributor there, Invaderzimpkin, so please also talk to that user about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:32, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Sorry, I've been working. I left a note on Invaderzimpkin's talk page and I've added more photos to the wiki.

Darkseid01 23:08, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Scooby-doo wiki (on hold)

The Scooby-doo wiki has been abandoned and people are adding pages to it that have nothing to do with the show. May I please adpot it so I can take care of it like it needs to be taken care of. I would really like to see The Scooby-Doo Wiki become a good wiki that people can contribute to and have it be a good place to check out. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.- Numbuh26#26Z 20:38, February 3, 2012 (UTC)

Sorry, but I found 2 admins there that edited there earlier today (one just 20 minutes prior). Hey, the salamanders quit singing. Hehe! 01:41, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
I put the wrong link hers the one i was talking about Scooby-doos.wikia.com/wiki/#26Z 02:05, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. You don't appear to have contributed to the wiki since making this request. Please start editing there again to show sustained interest and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Mr. Young Wiki (on hold)

Hi,

I rolled upon this wiki based on my favourite Canadian TV show, Mr. Young. The wiki is empty and I could not find any admin activity within the past few months. There is also a lot of spam. I was wondering if I could adopt this wiki and fix it up?

Thanks! Breakdown Chugger Coming Through! Talk 02:07, February 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing it for at least a week and create at least one new article. Please start working on the wiki and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Bakuman Wiki (on hold)

Hi, currently on the Bakuman Wiki I am the only user making regular edits. There are one or two others that ocassionaly from time to time come and make edits, other than that it is just me. The main adimin appears to be active (his last login was yesterday), but hasn't made any edits to the wiki since October last year and all requests on his talk page since then have gone unanswered, including my request to become an admin almost two weeks ago. The other admin hasn't made any edits since September last year. I would really like to become an admin to continue working to improve this wiki. Thanks.

SourceRunner 06:24, February 4, 2012 (UTC)

I second this post. I am currently active again at the Bakuman Wiki and SourceRunner really should be admin to keep that place in order. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 21:04, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look great and I'm glad you talked to Bereisgreat. I see two or three other contributors active in the last month. Could you please start a blog post about the adoption or ping their talk pages so they have a chance to comment if they wish? Give us a link to the post and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:18, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Dragon Ball AF Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Hi, there has been completely no activity on this wiki but me..... i was wondering if you would make me a beuracrat or a administrator..... I forgot my password so that is why it says wiki contibutor.. thank you —This unsigned comment is by Goku return's (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. You don't appeared to have edited the wiki as yourself in several months, and we cannot give rights to an IP. Since you can log into your account again, please start working on the wiki with your account over the next week. There also appear to be several other active users and IPs over the last month; please start a blog or other public post about adopting the wiki. Give us a link to the post and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:14, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Psych Wiki (on hold)

Hi, there is no admin on Psych wiki and I love the show and think i could relay imrpove it, I would like to become either a bueracrat or admin if that is possible.

thanks,

DeanSims 17:52, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing it. Please start working on the wiki over the next week and be sure to create at least one new page. I see one other active user, User:Calmm, so please also be sure to talk to them about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:18, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Gormiti wiki adoption (on hold)

I want admin rights on the Gormiti wikii edit it alot and i dont think that many users are on it any more.The wiki is basically dead and i am doing the most work on it.The founder rarely logs on and edits.i have got the highest edit count on that wiki. Iam the only active user on it. my gormiti wiki user page:Slime guy --Slime guy 16:53, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like the founder of that wiki, Iphoneorange, answered a talk page message just a couple of weeks ago. I recommend you try leaving a message for them asking about the rights. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:29, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hi.I left him a message and i am waiting for a reply.is it normal not to have a favorite wiki list because iphoneorange doesn't have one at the top of his page.gormiti wiki page:Slime guy. --Slime guy 11:35, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Mooncraft Wiki Adoption (on hold)

Our Mooncraft Wiki site has not had an active administrator for well over 60 days.

On November 18, 2011 I made and intitial inquery about having another administrator appointed. Wendy replied that we would need to wait until Jmarsh97 had been inactive for at least 60 days.

Since then we have tried to get input from other wiki members regarding administrators, originally on the blog Open Discussion: Administrator Access by Mrob27 and more recently on Wyattr55123's blog Vote for administrators. We have put a link to that blog on our Mooncraft Wiki's main page. We have also had discussions about it on my talk page: User talk:Scooter8pie.

We would like to give several users administrative privilege's to avoid the possibility of long periods without an active administrator. Please let us know the next step in this adoption process.

Best regards,

Scooter8pie

Scooter8pie 20:53, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm having trouble figuring out who you would like to promote. If you let me know I'll be happy to give you guys the rights. Please make sure to specify who needs bureaucrat rights (allows them to promote/demote other users) and who gets admin (everything else). -- Wendy (talk) 02:37, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Rave master Wiki (on hold)

I will answer you questions in order

1: the wiki only has 2 editors that are currently active on the wiki.

2:Yes i am able to Adopt.

3:I am currently editing the wiki and i have made many new pages and have edit on the wiki for more than a week.

4:I have mad many efforts to talk to other users, You can see some examples here and here.

5: I have been updating many things, like for example templae pages and new articles.. I hope you cancider my request am trying my best to improve the wiki but as a contributor only i cant edit most pages on the wiki. i wont disapponit you.{{SUBST:User:Omega_natsu2/Sig}}00:02,2/7/2012 00:02, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great but you haven't edited in a week (since making this request). Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so please start editing again. Also please talk to User:SuperTiencha and make sure he is ok with the adoption as well. We'll check back later. -- Wendy (talk) 02:43, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Scott Pilgrim wiki (on hold)

Hello. I'm here for my second time asking to adopt The scott pilgrim wiki. I have waited 60 days with no response from any admins. I have tried to contact one of the crats' on there talk page to no avail. so i believe this should go smoothly! thanks for the time! Contributions: Here --KATANAGOD 11:52, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Also another thing, If this were to go trough, then it would help if i got the check user tool. I am not entirely sure how to go about asking, but nevertheless, it would help out with sock accounts/vandals. --KATANAGOD
Hi. I see there are a bunch of other active users on the wiki. Please start a public discussion about adopting the wiki. You may want to choose another user to gain rights as well. Give us a link here to the discussion and we'll check back.
You would have to ask for checkuser at Special:Contact but in general it is not something admins need. For occasional checks as necessary you can ask at Contact for help. -- Wendy (talk) 02:51, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Ahh, I've started a discussion around a a month and a half ago can be seen here, and another user to gain rights would be MisterRandom2. Thank you for your time. --KATANAGOD

Game Ideas wiki (declined)

Hello, my screen name is Element Knight 375. I am a major contributor at Game Ideas Wiki, where I also have my own popular Forum page. I really enjoy working on GIW, and I'd love the opportunity to be an Admin at my own gaming wiki. If Fake Games Wiki is up for adoption, I would love to be an Admin for that, as it is the one that caught my attention, and I think it would be a good opportunity, also, for my friend Geniusguy 445, an Admin at GIW, who first told me about the adoption.

Thanks for you consideration, and I hope you say yes!

Sincerely,

Element Knight 375

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as there are 3 active administrators and adoption requests are for wikis that have not had an active admin in at least 60 days. You could ask SaurianJared, the bureaucrat of the wiki, for admin rights though. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:35, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

That's actually incorrect, Brandon. There are two active admins, as SaurianJared hasn't logged on since 2011, due to a password issue (That's also Ouroburos, currently). As such, we actually have no bureaucrats, and thus, no new admins.

As well, the Fake Games wiki hasn't had an active admin for a year. However, I do notice that my good friend Element Knight hasn't put a week's worth of edits into the Fake Games wiki, so I'm not advocating a reconsider. Just letting you know of these things. I should probably get a discussion going to have Ouroburos get the bureaucratic powers as well. I'll get back on that. Genius "Busier than I look" Guy #445 (talk) 01:34, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Cube World (on hold)

Hi, It's me, Frederick. I am wanting to adopt CubeWorld.wikia.com. I will start improving on it asap. I want to transform the site from some random thing no one has ever heard of into a wiki about a game that is going to come out soon! I hope that you will give me admin permissions on the site. I also know that you will take about 1 or 2 weeks to read this -_-

Thanks Frederick (Talk) {Twitter}

• Hi. So far I see you have only made 2 edits, both of which were on a user talk page. In order to give you admin rights, we need to see that you're actively editing on the wiki. Please begin to do so and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Request for wikis (on hold)

can I be tegami bachi wiki admin, tales of the abyss admin and nurarihyon no mago wiki ?

• Hi. I'm not sure who left this request. Can you sign your request? You can do this by typing ~~~~ after your comments. Additionally, you can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days, so you'll need to choose which wiki you want to be an admin on. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

I want to go to Cool Dino Facts (on hold)

Hi its February 8 so I can adopt Cool Dino Facts. Baby Planets was blockled in July! And some people don't edit ! Jaguar123 P.S. the wikisite is http://cooldinofacts.wikia.com

Communpedia (approved)

Hello, I would like to adopt Communpedia. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins who seem to have left all pages with a redirect to an external wiki (other than wikia.com). I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users.--Darrelljon 13:59, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

No, that is my wiki. I edit there regularly, so your assumption that I haven't edited for six months was wrong. Next time, try asking first. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 15:56, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
No, your wiki is Communipedia, the adoption request concerns Communpedia which has no sustained editing for over six months (apart from myself).--Darrelljon 22:14, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, in that case I am very sorry. Good luck with the request. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 22:34, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:48, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Communpedia needs deleting in favour of Communism Wikia. In which case I would rather have the rights on Communism Wikia.--Darrelljon 09:39, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Anarchism (on hold)

Hello, I would like to adopt Anarchism. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins. I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users.--Darrelljon 14:09, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Sorry, I just realized you made a second request here. You can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days, so you'll have to choose between this and your Communpedia request. If you would rather adopt Anarchism, I'll have to remove your admin rights from Communpedia. Let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:52, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
If I am still interested, I will reapply for Anarchism in April 2012.--Darrelljon 09:41, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Interstellar Marines wikia (approved)

Interstellar Marines I would like to adopt this wiki as it hasn't been edited for 60 days until yesterday by me.

Chance.purvis File:Item leviathan.png("Fight or die") 18:12, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:55, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Harvest Moon Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I'm Mai is Me and I would like to make an adoption request for this wiki. I own most of the games and since there are no Admins the character pages are quite lacking. It's also quite hard to find things and there isn't any controll over vandolism, so I thought I could help by answering questions and deleting/moving pages. Thanks! Mai Is Me 22:27, February 8, 2012 (UTC) (I also asked people on the wiki HERE )

• Hi. Can you leave another comment on that blog you created? It looks like people didn't see it, and since there are other active users it would be good to get their input first. We'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:03, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Sorcerer's Apprentice Wiki (on hold)

This Wiki needs help.

Link -http://sorcerers-apprentice.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

I would like to adopt it, but I have been banned by a bully on his Wiki for no real reason, so I dont know if i'm able to.

If not me, User:Forestfire3 should be given Bur rights. You can review the Wiki and pick a user, but we really want it to be up and running, and one user actually requested to know how to change the background, but unfortunately, only admins can. The founder has not edited in forever, and it needs somebody with Bur rights if it is going to live.

{{SUBST:User:Captaingoldvane2/Sig}} 22:46, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Since you seem to have expressed on a talk page that you're not able to become an admin right now, please start a discussion on the wiki about who the new admin should be so anyone there can chime in and help decide. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:10, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Dungeon Defenders Wiki (approved)

I am an admin there and have been for a while. Me and another user RighteousRage were very active and worked on it a lot. And now there Jetah and Shidou as admins as well. The problem is RighteousRage is the only Admin with crats and he's no longer active. I was wondering if you could transfer me the rights to. I left messages on the other Admins pages.

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Defenders_Wiki

{{SUBST:User:Ltearth/Sig|01:35,2/9/2012}} 01:35, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

I'm a fellow admin, and I'd support granting Ltearth bureaucrat rights. —Shidou T/C 23:49, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm not an admin but one of the more active users. I support Ltearth's request for Bureaucrat rights. Some of the top contributors have discussed it here. -Guyde 04:10, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with them! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:11, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you so much, I also supported Ltearth and am also very thankful you granted him Bureaucrat rights :) Crystal clear 08:08, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Symbolism Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Symbolism wiki. I've made a few edits. Mainly I'd just like to take action against the constant spam going on here. -- LordTBT Talk! 01:49, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:13, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Airfix Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt (Bureaucrat and Sysop rights) the AirFix wiki as I have designed a new logo and have big plans for the wiki. By the time you have replied to this, I would have made some big changes to the wiki. I plan to do even more with my admin rights and build a community based on these beloved toys the world over. I currently have 2 successful wikis under my belt and with a growing intrest in AirFix i would like to turn this wiki around.

Thanks

TheWWC 02:14, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:06, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Shining Wiki (approved)

With that large amount of requests, I thought it wouldn't hurt to plan a request before the wiki becomes available for adoption on the 13th of February (although I may be wrong...). Anyways, I have been working on the Shining Wiki as a one-man operation (in terms of not including users making less than ten edits). I'm pretty sure I haven't been promoted to an administrator and such since October, or blocked from any wiki for legitimate reasons brought into that wiki. -- Bermuda (talk) 04:23, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Great job on the wiki so far -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:17, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Pocket Frogs Wiki (declined)

I wanted to follow up on the status of the Pocket Frogs Wiki adoption Request made by one of the members--Kululu12. I am not one to step on anyone's toes most especially Kululu12's toes, so if I could be of assistance in helping him to administer this Wiki, I would be willing to lend a hand as a second Administrator or Bureaucrat. My reason for asking or caring is because this wiki helped me out. Also, about two weeks ago, someone put the Frog Requests Forum's page for deletion. I made a plea in the PF game (the pond) for my Pocket Frogs Friends to voice their disapprovals regarding the deletion request as well as in the wiki itself. I have also taken the liberty to revamp the catalog page by writing a full article about how this in-game filing system can be beneficial to players. I took the Froglanthropist page and revamped the page (the page was tagged for deletion). I am new to "Wiki" World but I have a little web knowledge that may be useful at some point and time. Respectfully, MKazior http://pocketfrogs.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:MKazior 17:40, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

The Zelda Notepad Wiki

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see your request previously, and I have already give the rights to Kululu12. I remember checking specifically that you were one of the people who had voiced approval on his forum page because you had one of the highest number of contributions. It looks like he is looking to actively promote other users and you are one of the ones on his voting page -- good luck getting the rights! -- Wendy (talk) 05:21, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Communism (declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt Communism. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins who seem to have left all pages with a redirect to an external wiki (other than wikia.com). I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users. Something probably needs to be done about merging Communpedia into Communism (the name of the latter better reflects the naming convention used by other wikis, especially similar ones, here) and I'm prepared to do any tedious copying.--Darrelljon 15:47, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see you just adopted Communpedia, so you won't be eligible to adopt again for 60 days. However you do not need to adopt both wikis to merge them if they are inactive. Simply merge the content (I recommend you use Import/export rather than copying, as this preserves the edit history) and then send a request to Special:Contact about having the merged wiki be given the name/url you want and the other redirected. -- Wendy (talk) 05:24, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Everything original that needs transferring has been transferred. I would like Communpedia deleted and to adopt Communism wikia.--Darrelljon 10:12, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Adoption Request

Hello, I would like to adopt the wikia: http://castleminerz.wikia.com , CastleMinerZ is an online X Box Indie Game, and I am the founder of CastleMinerZ. I would like control of the wikia so we can start working on it, a lot of the things on the wikia at the moment are incorrect, and not owned by the Staff team at CastleMinerZ.

Regards, CastleMiner. —This unsigned comment is by CastleMiner (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• One admin has edited within 60 days (on January 7), and as such, the wiki is not currently eligible for adoption. Try asking w:c:castleminerz:User:Sora20030c about it. 1358 (Talk) 20:13, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Star Fox Wiki (Arwingpedia)

Hello there. I would like to adopt the Star Fox Wiki. I am extremely passionate about the series, and only want to see the best for the wiki. The wiki has no fully active Sysops or Bureaucrats and even has a low flow of constant editors. I have spent only a short time on the wiki, but I feel that the wiki needs someone to oversee it, and someone who can help expand the community. I am a trusted editor on Call of Duty Wiki and I have a large knowledge on how to keep a community orderly and how to edit mainspace articles to the best shape they could possibly be in. The wiki honestly could use a bit of cleanup and to do so they need an active administrator, which is why I ask to Adopt Star Fox Wiki. (Arwingpedia)

- Thank you for your time :) Redskin-26

I can personally vouch for this man. Shotrocket6 00:58, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

tegami bachi wiki

I wanna be tegami bachi wiki admin because I really love tegami bachi/or letter bee. so, how can I do that ?zazieshrine 06:45, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

tales of the abyss wiki

i wanna be tales of the abyss wiki admin. because the creator of this wiki is un-active so i wanna recreate is again. zazieshrine 06:45, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Zenonia Wiki adoption request

I would like to request administrator rights to the Zenonia wiki. The previous admin, Aamacabre has unfortunately not made an edit since October 2010.

There a few other contributors here and there, however they are 'one-offs', and usually don't come back a second time.

I posted a blog saying that I planned to adopt the wiki on January 23. (The link is on the front page.)

I have unfortunately been unable to edit or even login for a few weeks now, as my sister has been sick, however since she has now mostly recovered, I can put my full attention into making this wiki a comprehensive source of infomation about the Zenonia series. Cassandra.Cole 12:47, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Eminem Wiki adoption

I would like to request administrator rights/status on the Eminem wiki. From what I understand, none of the administrators on the particular site are active.

Other users rarely edit on the site and their contributions are usually low quality.

I have experience as I contribute on numerous other wikias under different names (accounts) and statuses (rollback, chatmoderator). I can also code and know how templates work.

I can put all my effort on making the wiki the ultimate source for information related to rapper Eminem.

With anticipation, Jay.

Jayisthegoat 14:49, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

The Cat Clans Wiki Adoption Request

Hello~! I was wondering if I could adopt The Cat Clans Wiki. I've been editing there for the past few days, and as far as I've seen no admin has edited in months. I feel that if I had sysops and bureaucrat rights I could help the wiki come back to life and help out more. I've added a few pages and I'm still currently editing there and don't see any reason to leave.

The wiki can be found here: http://thecatclans.wikia.com

Your's truly,

{{SUBST:User:Fallowpounce/Sig}} 18:16, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Way of The Sword Adoption Request

{{SUBST:User:Fallowpounce/Sig}} 18:16, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Hello my name is KyuRyu and I want to request to adopt the Way of the Sword Wiki. I was originally going to create one from scratch, but I found this abandoned page that is exactly what I was going to create. The latest admin activity was in September 2010. I know there is a week waiting period, but I think it is very doubtful any previous admins will come back anytime soon. I think I have added and strengthened more than 25 of the 30+ pages, but I believe I would do a much better job as an admin, since there are several dead pages that need deletion. Thank you very much for hearing out my request.

KyuRyu 23:53, February 11, 2012 (UTC)KyuRyu

Hello I would like to adopt the Josh Hutcherson wiki. (joshhutcherson.wikia.com). The founder has not been on for a while and there are no local admins. I have made a couple pages and plan on creating more. I wish to adopt it because i really like and would like to change the design and contribute more. Thank you. My username is Hollyshiftwell1.

I was hoping if I could be the new admin for the Gravity Rush wikia because the other admin hasn't done anthing in a long time and I have so much information and ideas to put on the wikia and improve it's theme. I also edit on other wikis everyday so I will be up to date with gravity rush, i'm really into the game as well.

I'd like administrative and beaurocratic rights to this wiki: http://evergrandecity.wikia.com/wiki/Evergrande_City_Wiki

I am currently the only member on this, and it seems the name has just been taken for it. I know what to put on the wiki, so I can start making edits now, and I hope to hear back in the next week or so about gaining rights to this wiki.

Fablehaven Wiki

Hello, I'm Lowdy345 from Camp Half Blood Roleplay Wiki, and other wikis. I was wondering whether or not I could adopt Fablehaven Wiki. Me and Monsunogirl are wanting to partner up to run the wiki. She is good at updating much of the pages while I can organize the wiki alot. I have 32 edits on the wiki, but will have more. She has 62 edits, and she will be getting more. If you appoint me then I'll also make her a Bcrat. Thank you for your time.

If you are reading this, I got bad news you're going to die... 02:54, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

School Days

I would like to put up notice that the community requires an active Bureaucrat or SysOp. Right now according to its ListUsers, the previous 'crat User:Alexisruth14 has not been on since 2009. I've contacted other editors but none have been responding via talk page.

Right now the only other active editor besides myself called GWD has been uploading a series of images that I'm worried violate Wikia's terms of service. There are:

(see CfD for all I could find).

I've nominated for deletion but am unable to delete since I am not a SysOp. I believe it is possible to describe the game/anime series of School Days without actually depicting the sex and murder which happens in some of the endings. But I don't have the tools to deal with removing this content.

I think I might have started another wiki in the last 60 days (I think Ochinko) so I don't think I'd qualify to adopt it, so for now I'm hoping the VSTF could deal with it, but maybe if someone could be appointed to be a crat to watch over things and delete any similar images or vandals in the future? +y@talk 05:08, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

Dark Souls Wiki

I would like to request the adoption of the Dark Souls wiki (darksouls.wikia.com). There are 0 active admins, bureaucrats or otherwise. I do believe that I am the most active user on the wiki as of late out of the few people that edit it or visit it occasionally. I have had my intrest in applying for Admin supported by one of the few users on the wiki and a member of the Wikia team helping out with the wiki (OwenDavis). I uploaded most of the fundamental icons for the weapons sections of the wiki. I also designed the original table that will be used to list the weapons in. The wiki needs a good administrator and bureaucrat seeing as there are none and I think I will fill that role just fine. Fingyer 07:38, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Adoption Request

Hello! I would like to adopt a wiki called T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Wiki.

Gratuitous Space Battles Wiki

Sannse told me that there was no local admin on the wiki I use after seeing that I'd edited it (It's proper blank) and I though that I would try out for the role. I am a constant wiki-er, as shown in my Dark Orbit Wiki work (Around 300 Edits but I then left because I lost interest in the game). I would love to help out in my free time, just doing my thing around the wiki and making sure everybody's nice and dandy.

My wiki is http://gratuitousspacebattles.wikia.com/wiki/Gratuitous_Space_Battles_Wiki

Thanks for reading and I hope I get it! :D

(P.S. sorry for the spaces, this darn system wont let me publish the http.

(P.P.S yay it finally worked)

(P.P.P.S im GratuitousWikiGuy or VRGuardian for those Dark Orbit wiki-ers) —This unsigned comment is by GratuitousWikiGuy (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Adopt the Scream Wiki

I have been an admin since August of 2011 on the Scream wiki and would like to adopt it. I am the only active admin as of right now and there are couple of users who deserve the right to become admins but I do not have permission to grant them this. The founder of the Wiki has not been around in quite some time and I have attempted to contact him through other Wiki's he's been on but he has not responded once. I take great pride in the Scream Wiki and the respectful place it has become and would love the responsibility of being completely in charge of it. SeleneGoddess89 19:18, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Also, there are currently no active administrators on the Horror Film Wiki and one is desperately needed. There are plenty of pages that need an admin to edit. The founder has not been active since he created the Wiki and the only other admin has not been active since 2009. It desperately needs an administrator to help clean it up and grant access to certain pages. SeleneGoddess89 19:30, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Wiki Warbirds

i would like to start Adoption procedings for Wiki Warbirds.

this wiki looks to be completly abnonded as they have been no edit's other than mine in some time. Wingman1 05:20, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

hello i believe i should allow me to become the admin because i am a huge otaku and know alot about whistle! and manga

are you talking about Wiki Warbirds Malikmay1 ?

adoption question?

i was made an admin on http://implausablealternatehistory.wikia.com/wiki/Implausable_Alternate_History_Wiki today. i did not seek or ask in anyway this position and it was made AFTER i started the Adopition process here. is they anyway to get this taken into account when decideing on my Wiki Warbirds Adopition question?Wingman1 23:05, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Community wiki request

Hi I'm ultimateatomicbuster and would formally like to request to be made an administrator on the Community wiki . I've been doing a lot of work over there since I joined January 6 of this year with over 1000 edits and contributions so far. Another contributer called Mr.Whoman suggested I ask to adopt this wiki since it seems to have been abandoned by its administraters. It looks like I do meet the qualifications as the only one contributing significantly on a consistent basis is me, I have made an effort to update various dated pictures on the site, and I have tried to reach out to the community there by posting some blogs. I am also a member of a few Community fandom sites online and will try to get the fans there to contribute to the wiki as well. I am new to editing wiki but am eager to learn and try to get the site to be more active.

LittleBigPlanet Wiki

Hello, Smilular here, and I am putting in a request to adopt the LittleBigPlanet Wiki. The wiki has a small amount of editors go through it everyday, the majority being anonymous users, no active bureaucrats and a very selectively active admin (as in, he's on only to reply to messages for the most part). There are several pages that must be deleted or have major amounts of clean-up done to them. I am a trusted editor at the Call of Duty Wiki and an admin at Patapedia, so I have an understanding on how the tools work and would be able to use them properly. I have talked this over with the admin there (Wikite, who does not have plans to be fully active until the Summer) and they are in full support of me adopting the wiki.

Smilular 23:34, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

90210 Wiki Request

Hi I'm Donna, apparently 90210 Wiki is in desperate need for admins. Unfortunately the wiki keeps being vandalized, and it needs to be put to a stop. The admins that are currently on the wiki, are not active enough to protect the wiki, so I was wondering if I could be an admin, so I protect the pages on the wiki from further harm.

Degrassi90210 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon Wiki

The single other admin there edits irregularly and imposes his own personal policies on the wiki. It's recently been a target for repeated vandalism and spamming, with very few constructive edits. You're likely to find the last 30 days hardly filled with edits, and most of them have either been spam, one-time edits, or me working on my own pages and trying to clean up said spam and vandalism. Please, allow me to adopt this wiki so that I can give it a much needed makeover and refinement.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 18:48, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Psychonauts Wiki

Hello, I am the Milkman. I would like to adopt Psychonauts Wiki. It is largely abandoned, with no active admins and very few editors making frequent edits. I have made two adoptions in the past, Dante's Inferno Wiki and Brutal Legend Wiki, and it the amount of time since my last adoption has exceeded 60 days. I have created a new page, as you can see here. I have never been banned on a Wikia project, and I have done exceptional work revitalising other the aforementioned wikis with the help of the development team.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 19:43, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Hollows Series Wikia

Hi I've been editing on the http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com for a while now because I noticed there is only like one other person who edits, and he's not an admin either. The only admin looks to be http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Scifipanthera and that person hasn't been on since march 18, 2010. I really love this book series (as you can see by my bazillion edits :P) but without an Admin I can't figure out how to do certain things (for example I don't think I have perms to edit the drop down menus, I've been trying to figure it out because I added a bunch of character pages but I can't find anything).

Can you make me or the other active user, http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com/wiki/User:Taywyn an admin? I'm sure then we could fix alot of the things that still need fixing. I would love to adopt this Wikia.

Also, I'm very very new to this so if you could point me to a beginners guide I'd really appreciate it. RandomHollowsLover 22:44, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

jackas wiki

Hi there, i've been working on a number of wikis for some years and have become quite adept at wiki coding. I stumbled upon the jackass wiki and found that since its creation in 2008ish its only had 44 pages added.

i've begun editing it but would really appreciate some admin right to freshen it up. It recieves the occasional image upload but nothin more. I have some great ideas for this wiki, and i think if sone properly it could attract a lot of attention.

The address is jackass.wikia.com thanks in advance Thomaslove92 00:13, February 16, 2012 (UTC)

"PYAAR KII YE EK KAHAANI" WIKI

Hi, it's probably been a few days from when I joined "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani" wiki, but I really am looking forward to taking care of the wiki and making a lot of changes. I would really like to adopt this wiki but if I can't, I would want to be an admin. There aren't any admins in this wiki and this wiki doesn't have all the characters and not many pictures, it needs a lot of editing and lots of other things. In other words it's like "suffering", it doesn't have that much information. If I can adopt this wiki or become an admin, I would first want to make it "born" make it more exciting to read.

Thanks,

Alicia21 01:47, February 16, 2012 (UTC) Alicia21

Request Admin: Phantasmagoria Wikia

Hello, I'd like to request adminship for the Phantasmagoria wiki, a game for the PC. I can promise to try and edit, create or fix stuff there.

Elysianrabbit 10:09, February 16, 2012 (UTC)

Adoftion:gameboy games wiki

There the founder is inactive last edit was made on april 6 2011 Wiki can i adoft it .gingka

As Told By Ginger wiki

Hello, I'm Totalsolitude, and I would like to adopt the As Told By Ginger wiki. No one else is active on it, and I have spent the last several days updating information and adding pages. This wiki needs a lot of love that I would like to give it. Totalsolitude 01:27, February 17, 2012 (UTC)