Community Central
Community Central
 This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Super Hero Squad Show Wiki (approved)

Hello, I would like to become an admin for http://superherosquadshow.wikia.com/. The wiki has had no activity for almost two years, but I have made only a few edits just today. I realize I'm an admin at another wiki but I want to help this one all I can, it's really a mess.

BlindmelonKen 14:58, January 15, 2012 (UTC)BlindmelonKen

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:31, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Micronations (not an adoption request)

There is an inactive wiki (since October, 2010) with the name micronation. I haven't edited there in the past, but clearly, the site has never even been started-up and there was no clear goal for the wiki. Considering that the site is pretty much just a blank slate, if I was given bureaucrat rights I think that I could repurpose the site as a sort of wikination project. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 15:18, January 15, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be editing on it. That said, the wiki you asked about was completely unedited so I have gone ahead and freed the URL if you would like to create your own wiki at it. -- Wendy (talk) 04:22, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Invizimals wiki (on hold)

as far as i can see, http://invizimals.wikia.com/wiki/Invizimals_Wiki has no recent edits no traceable admins/crats, and no community of editors to speak off. I am not able to adopt this wiki yet under guidelines but I intend to. Would this be possible? — KDanger100 (talk) 01:50, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is definitely eligible to adopt. It looks like you made a good start working on there, but only edited for a few days. Please continue working, making sure to add content and not just empty stubs, and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:29, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

rest assured thoese stubs will be filled in due course, they exist in great numbers due to my efforts to remove the red links on a directory page of sorts — KDanger100 (talk) 12:20, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Should just add that User: A_proofreader is helping me with some formatting and stuff — KDanger100 (talk) 00:15, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

WWE/Pro Wrestling Wiki (declined)

i would like to adopt this Wiki since the first founder left 02:01, January 16, 2012 (UTC) —This unsigned comment is by RKOHHH1334 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. I'm sorry but you are not eligible to adopt a wiki through this page at this time, as you have recently started several wikis, including a Wrestling Fanon wiki on January 16th. Please feel free to ask again when it has been 60 days since you started any wikis, or after March 17th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:33, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Freeform PVP Arena Wiki (approved)

i would like to adopt this Wiki as the founder has left since 04:17, September 4, 2011. I plan to expand the wiki and add in the second section which was ment to be added, but I can't continue adding to the site as it requires editing the main page.Milo v3 11:08, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:38, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Saki Wiki (approved)

I would like to request to be an administrator for the Saki Wiki. There have been no active admins or mods for over a year. Also so far its just been a few others and i editing and maintaining the wiki. I think i meet most of the criteria, so i hope my adoption request is granted. —This unsigned comment is by King-Slayer (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Harvest Moon Wiki (declined)

Hi, this is Mai is Me and I am posting this as a request for Admins Rights on the Harrvest Moon wiki. There havent been any admins on for a long time and I thought I could help move it along ;) Mai Is Me 04:01, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi Mai, it appears several users have edited recently. You'll need to get their permission. —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 04:57, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
http://harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mai_Is_Me/Adoption_of_This_wiki Mai Is Me 15:08, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Unfortunately you are not eligible to adopt through this page as you just adopted the Rune Factory 3 wiki a few weeks ago. Please feel free to ask again when it has been 60 days since that adoption, or after March 8th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:10, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Sparta Remix Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Sparta Remix wiki for the following reasons:

• 1. There has been some vandalism.
  • 2. The last edit by an admin was for 2 years ago.
  • 3. Spam articles do exist.

The link to the wiki is at: link title Plet75 18:57, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? You haven't edited there in a week. Please start editing again and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:15, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

I have edited in over a week. Plet75 07:07, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Batman Fan Fiction wIKI (on hold)

It's been 60 days and I would like to request once again for admin's rights for the Batman Fan Fiction Wiki. I have made some changes since then, you can check them out if you like. Leader Vladimir 22:27, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like the founder gave you admin rights a month ago. Was there some problem you needed help with? Or were you asking for bureaucrat rights? -- Wendy (talk) 04:20, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Edgeworld Wiki (approved)

There are no current active admins on this wiki, there also seems to be no founder (did he delete his account?). I've switched from Facebook login to an acount on the site (not sure if that matters).

Please give this your consideration, Thank you for your time. JavaByte 22:48, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

• I've played this game on facebook, it's pretty fun :) Make sure KIRA gets good coverage. +y@talk 16:43, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Update to Proposal:

For me to take over the wiki as Founder as Rook9 hasn't logged on in months and for Biggestleo to be an administrator, the other editors are either too new or have since stopped editing or accessing their accounts - that is FidoFuz and Rex31056 seem to be gone. JavaByte 04:48, January 23, 2012 (UTC).

Hi. I've given you both rights as requested. -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Regular Show Wiki adoption (on hold)

Hello, I am Sackchief. I would like to adopt the Regular Show wiki. I am a big fan of Regular Show and I feel the wiki can really use some work. The two admins haven't made a single edit in months. Currently I have experience in running a wiki at The Last of Us wiki where I am head administrator. As an administrator I will work hard at fixing pages to make them more accurate as the articles are severely declining in quality. I will also defend the wiki from the constant vandalism it receives. As an admin at TLOU wiki I always try to be respectful and encouraging towards my fellow Users. If any user has ever asked for help I have always replied quickly to answer any questions. Some users even discuss ways to improve my wiki, which I always discuss with them and consider with my wiki's other two admins. I think that with my leadership, Regular Show wiki can have some well written, organized articles to properly represent Regular Show in the wikia community.

Thank You.

Sackchief 06:34, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

This is not an official request but I would like to inform you that there is another more extensive regular show wiki. Thx Awesume 22:59, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only edited on one day. Please continue editing to show sustained interest. I see there are also a number of other contributors to the wiki; please make sure to start a discussion about them for new leadership as well. Gives us a link to the discussion on this page and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

The Winnie Years Wiki Adoption (declined)

Hello! I am Firestar1122000, a fan of Wikia. I noticed that this wiki has been dead with users and admins. I would like to take over has head admin and bureaucrat. I have added needed pages to the wiki and I will keep continuing. Thanks, Firestar1122000

Hi. It looks like you adopted the Boltclan Wiki about a week before making this request, so you are not eligible to adopt through this page at this time. Please feel free to ask again when it has been 60 days since you received admin rights on any wiki -- or after March 13th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:41, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Im A Speedrunner Wiki Crat Rights Request (declined)

So far, Me and some IPs are the only editors. can you give me rights to give admin rights? --IanPlaystationNerd 01:15, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The founder/bureaucrat last edited about a month ago, so right now we can't help you gain further rights. I recommend you ask him directly about more rights. However I also see 2 other admins who have been active in the last month, so he may not feel more admins are needed right now. -- Wendy (talk) 02:37, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

K-ON! Wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

K-ON! Wiki 's admins have been inactive for quiet a very long time now. I really really love K-ON! and I really want to adopt this wiki. Can you please check my contributions to see if I'm eligible to be come an admin. I really want to become an admin and I really want to support and help this wiki. Please... WhirlWave 03:27, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

The bureaucrat Koisuru last logged in on the 12th of January, just on his user page.--Sxerks 07:01, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. The bureaucrat didn't actually edit on this wiki, so it is eligible for adoption. However, there are several other contributors over the last month. Please start a blog or other public discussion about new leaddership for the wiki. Give them a week to respond, and post a link to the discussion here. We'll check back after a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hurricane Wiki (approved)

Hello. I would like to make an adoption request for this wiki. Hurricane Wiki does not appear to have any trolls or vandals, but the only administrator on this wiki is an admin largely around during August, September, and October, and this wiki sees activity all year(almost). He hasn't made a single edit in two months. I would like to be granted admin rights to the wiki since I am always around on the wiki and I have been operating Hurricane Wiki well for more than a year now. I love this wiki and I would love to support it even more. There are other active users on this wiki, but after a discussion on my talk page, IRC, and one of my blog posts a while back, they decided I would be the best person to adopt this wiki. May I be granted access to administrator rights on this wiki? Thanks! Ryan1000 05:05, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

By the way, the link is here. --Cy10 13:16, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look great and thanks for starting all the discussions with other users. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:52, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Avatar Indonesia Wiki (not an adoption request)

Hi! Avatar Indonesia wiki, is a small wiki. I am the founder, and want to adopt a user, User: 29TE to become the other admin, to help me. How to adopt?--Acer Indonesia 13:27, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

you should be able to do this yourself, on wiki — KDanger100 (talk) 15:41, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

I can't, because I'm from Indonesia and don't understand how to Adopt the admin.. I'm sorry.. --Acer Indonesia 02:28, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
Go to W:c:avatarindonesia:Special:UserRights. Enter the person's name, and then check the boxes for what rights you want him to have (such as sysop). I am not me 03:09, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request a change of leadership in the Ty wiki, because the only administartor/bureacrat has not contributted to the wiki in several years. There are only four active users, and the wiki seems to suffer from vandalism. If not me who is put as leader, then put one of the more active contributers as the new Ty wiki leader. Thank you for at least considering this. User:Ziebro 17:28, January 20, 2012

By the way, this is the wiki I'm talking about. http://tygame.wikia.com/wiki/Ty_Wiki Ziebro 22:45, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great but you only worked on the wiki for two days. If you are still interested in adopting it, please start editing again to show sustained editing. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:57, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Xbox Answers Wiki (approved)

I'd like to put in a request to adopt the Xbox Wikianswers wiki. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the wiki's subject matter, but I believe I know enough to make intelligent decisions regarding its content, and with its current condition it'd be hard to do worse. Plus, as a sysop on the main Wikianswers I feel a personal obligation to make sure that when questions are redirected to another wiki that the target wiki is presentable, which the Xbox Wikianswers currently is not (roughly half the questions are Tagalog questions related to literature and the other half are random acts of vandalism).

An explict breakdown of criteria for adoption:

Inactivity: According to the user list, the last person with sysop or beaureaucrat privileges edited in late 2010, over a year ago. While there is editor activity, it appears to be mostly anonymous.

Eligibility: I have not adopted any wikis recently, and to my knowledge I am not blocked on any.

Contributing: I contribute somewhat infrequently to the wiki, mostly to tag questions for deletion (until I realized they would go unaswered). Even doing this, I have over 500 edits on the wiki. I am willing to put forward the additional time needed to clean up the wiki and to maintain it until a more knowledgeable party steps forward.

Community: I probably don't qualify on these grounds, but according to the user list, myself and a bot account are the only accounts to have edited in over a year. There is simply no one interested in contributing to the wiki. I'd like the chance to draw some users in as an alternative to closing it, since it has almost no legitimate users at this time.

Sincerely,

I am not me 20:08, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look fine and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Quest_Wiki (on hold)

==After clicking a few buttons, I got here for requesting Admin rights.

I was hoping to be granted Admin rights just for 1 wikia., I am not sure if this is the right place though.

The wikia in question is http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Quest_Wiki

I do not want to make a lot of changes, so much as clean stuff up. Most things can just be edited out, bad grammer, insensitive jokes on pictures, but in this case, I was hoping to be granted admin rights so I could delete comments. Or, if you could delete some of mine. My internet was going slow, and I hit submit a few times, I tried to edit it out, but it wouldn't let me and said I needed admin rights to do so. So, here I am. Asking to be made an admin, prefer of just that wikia, so I can delete comments that are not needed. —This unsigned comment is by Tarstark (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but I see there are several other active users on the wiki. Please start a conversation with them (a blog post for example) about new leadership. Give us a link here to the blog and we'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to comment. -- Wendy (talk) 03:12, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Whistle! Wiki (on hold)

Hello! I'd like to adopt the Whistle! Wiki. I am the most active contributor, and have been for more than a week. Although the other person who has also made recent contributions is my friend and already supported me asking, I made a talk post as proof, just to be sure. I think I should be fully eligible now.

Libertator 05:53, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for talking to the other contributor. However you haven't edited the wiki since making this request. If you would still like to adopt it, please start editing again and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Greegee wiki admin request (declined)

Hello, i need some help to become an admin, i can't try to reverse the Rexio photo which it's not good. Can you please me become an admin?

http://greegee.wikia.com/wiki/Greegee_Wiki

I AM WALUIGI!! 07:21, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but the wiki already has an active admin, Laigy, and is not eligble for adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 04:41, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Military History Wikia (approved)

To whom it may concern,

I tried to create a wikia, but once I tried to create it, the "wikia creator" stated that there is already one in existance. I looked at the wikia, and there is literally nothing on the wikia, except for several pictures. Now, I know the requirements of adopting a wikia, but could it be an exception if I could adopt and gain bureaucratic status for this one wikia, since there is nothing on it? Here's the link: http://militaryhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Military_History_Wiki

Thank you for your time.Yo buddy, still alive? 09:33, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Edit: I've been quite busy lately, and I haven't been able to get a lot done, but I did add a few pages; I did a little bit of work on it.

Hi. Your contributions look ok and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:44, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Ren and stimpy Wiki (on hold)

I think i should be the admin of The Ren and Stimpy Wiki because there is little action from other users on the site and almost all of the episodes of the ren and stimpy show lack a title card picture or just plain a page! i am adding bolth of those and will not stop untill i have gotten bolth of them done. I am also trying to attract more users to the page (not alot of people have actually came) but atleast if someone needs the info i could be able to have lots of info up for them that is why i deserve to be the mod of the ren and stimpy wikia which can be found at renandstimpy.wikia.com —This unsigned comment is by Jack199er (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have only edited a few times in the past year and not at all since making this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start editing there again. We will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Rio Wiki (on hold)

Can I become a Rio admin?

All I here is vile and rude comments from uknowns and I hate looking at it. I could delete those replies nasty replies. I am 95% sure that a mod hasn't been online in a while and I would like to contribute to the Rio wiki.

Can I become a Rio admin?

All I here is vile and rude comments from uknowns and I hate looking at it. I could delete those replies nasty replies. I am 95% sure that a mod hasn't been online in a while and I would like to contribute to the Rio wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Jasano1234 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

We need a link. Frozen Wind 20:29, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like the admin, Blu'sbrother, last edited in December and the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until after February 10th. There are also a number of other active users. Please start a conversation with them about new leadership; (a blog or talk page post for example). Please post a link to the conversation on this page and we'll check back after the 10th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:57, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Professor Layton Wiki (declined)

Hello, I'm an Admin at the Professor Layton Wiki, but I feel that I'm the only one of two truly consistent editors there. So could I adopt it? The trouble is that I'm not sure if another user adopted it, or if I'm completely eligable for the position yet.{{SUBST:Template:SophiaDescole13}} 13:35, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The bureaucrat, Tkcool007, last edited just a couple of days ago. I suggest you talk to him about bureaucrat rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:59, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

King of Fighters wiki

I was wondering if it was possible for me to be granted basic administrator powers or for someone else to take up the mantle as there has been a troll constantly uploading porn links/pictures all over the wiki and no one to deal with them is around. Not sure if I should put the link considering the state of the wiki at the moment but it is kingoffighters(dot)wikia(dot)com. User:Great_MaraMessage 21:24, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Monster Rancher Wikia

I would like to adopt the Monster Rancher Wiki. The previous admin hasn't edited since Sep.2010 and has stated that he has moved on and won't be editing it anymore. Other users has expressed interest in getting a new admin who can actually cleanup some of the spam from unregistered users as well as deleting duplicate images. Though there isn't a lot of activity from other users, I've just opened a forum topic about the prospect of myself becoming admin. I also started a talk discussion on the main page about a new admin in August 2011, but nobody replied. I have also left messages on active users' talk pages' about me becoming the admin. UPDATE: The three other active users have wrote on my talk page that they're OK with me becoming the admin. Mrzisawesome 01:32, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Bushcraft Wiki

Hi! I'd like to adopt the Bushcraft Wiki , it needs a lot of work doing to it and I feel it would help if I had admin/beaucrat rights, I've edited quite a number of pages and also created quite a few. The other user active (Whiteted) is happy with me lodging a request for adoption.

Many thanks!

Falcon31 13:47, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Surviving High School Wiki

Hello! My name is Christina and I am an active contributor to the Surviving High School Wikia page.

Surviving High School is a popular iOS and Android game that revolves around the whimsical lives of various students from Centerscore High. It was within the last year or so that I had become a rather dedicated fan. From contributing to the official Facebook page to building up certain pages in the actual Wikia itself, I have provided a plethora of information on characters and have kept up to date with episodes that are released for the game on a regular basis.

It is unfortunate—however—that the founder is in fact inactive and has been since mid-2010. I have tried several attempts to get in contact with the founder but I haven't had much luck. I adore the wikia page and how myself and very few other contributors have built it up. Unfortunately the only other contributors to the wiki are ones that have not registered and one or two members that come on only once in a while. I personally would like to see the page adopted and customised by an active contributor, and I believe I am very fit for this responsibility as I have made the most contributions and am constantly updating character pages with new content that fit the story's current plotline—which I will continue to do so as a part of a personal project I happen to be working on.

I am also an artist and graphic designer, so I have a keen sense for aesthetics and would absolutely love to spice up the wikia with colours and imagery from the game itself.

I'd appreciate a reply back as soon as possible.

Thank you!

((signomi ♛ christina 16:08, January 23, 2012 (UTC)))

Phantasy Star Online Wiki

Hello, Wikia. I am PokeminMaster, a huge video game fan. My goal in joining Wikia was to spread my knowledge about games, and share interesting ideas on Fantendo. I found the Phantasy Star Online Wiki completely empty. It had an entirely unedited and unprotected main page, and no pages at all. I started creating various pages about the various part of gameplay, stopped for a while, then started again when I saw one other person help out to. Since then, I have never seen that user active, and the original creator for the Wiki seems to be gone, because under the History of the Main Page, the user after Wikia has a red-linked name, meaning his userpage no longer exists. I wish to adopt the wiki in hopes that I can change the layout, logo, and overall appeal of the Wiki, and try and get others to help out. There is a Wiki for the series Phantasy Star, but it does not go into depth about Phantasy Star Online, and there is far too much information to add to that Wikia. I would like to start 'fresh,' although I have already created a few pages. I want the Admin rights so there is an active Admin at all times, and so I can change the theme and logo. Thank you for your time, and I can't wait for a response. PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 19:51, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Tim Hawkins Wiki

The wiki has been abondend for years, and it's a subject that I'm really interested in... This is me... That's all I have to say. :P Drewlzoo(talk)

• There was a user who joined the wiki and made 1 about 10 hours after I submitted this. Would I still have to ask him about it? Drewlzoo(talk)
    • That was me, and I'm definitely OK with you becoming admin. Mrzisawesome 23:07, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Thomas wikia

No offense, but I think I would be a better admin than Thomasfan. Henryfan65 02:47, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

• This is for adopting a wiki if it's inactive. If there's already an active admin there, then you wouldn't be able to qualify. Try talking to Thomasfan about it instead. :) Drewlzoo(talk)
    • He would never respond though. Henryfan65 12:58, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
      • He was active today, though. So even if you would make a better admin, you don't qualify. You also only have 5 edits, try making a ton of really good edits and then talk to him, it'd probably go a lot better. :) Drewlzoo(talk)

Cosmic Love Wiki

Hi! The founder and only active admin has been inactive since the founding of the wiki (July 21, 2009). I wanted to help boost this wiki, so..., anyway I can adopt this wiki? User:Phaeton1622 Eastern I'm in Ravenclaw 03:10, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Disney Fairies Wiki

Can I please adopt the Disney Fairies Wiki? All the admins have been inactive since atleast early September. I have been a major contributer to it since October. I believe I meet all of the requirements and I plan to get some others involved with me. Thanks for hearing me out. -Samanthafan09 03:30, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Wolf's Rain Wiki

I recently found the Wolf's Rain Wiki, and I was saddened to find out that it doesn't have an "active admin," a position I request I get to fill.

I've watched that particular anime (many times over), so I know plenty of information to properly edit and contribute, and I've had much experience (though not particularly wiki-related) serving as a site administrator for my own website and as moderator to a few forums. I believe from that experience I would be able to keep the WR Wiki clean, well-sorted, and a useful resource for other fans like me.

-DatapawWolf

Witch Hunter Robin Wiki

I edited the wiki some months ago and as I now returned to there, found that no one else had continued with it. So I would like to request the rights to be the admin for that Wiki. I am the only one editing, while people are requesting more information. I posess the DVD of the current anime and have been searching through the internet for more information as well.

Of course more people to edit it are also welcome. There is so much only a one person can do.

Tammiruusu 23:33, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Once Upon Time Wikia.

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_Wiki.

The Admins here have been inactive and so is the actual creator of the Wikia. There have been a few other people editing the wiki, but not as much as me. Just wanted to request to be made an Admin on this Wikia so I can help with cleaning it up and keeping it updated and fresh. I am not sure of the requirements to be an Admin but seeing as I am currently the most active member.

Jacobier 14:25, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Basilicus

I'd like to request admin privileges for Nf2752 and me. I had made a new thread on the forum and invited other editors on their talk page to discuss the issue. (Only Nf2752 has responded.) The three admins have been inactive for more than 60 days. Of the five most recent registered editors, three (Tkman0, Warphead, and MrLegendardisch) have not been editing for more than 60 days. That leaves Nf2752 and me as the only two active editors. Both of us are eligible to adopt the wiki. As for me, I'd like admin privileges to delete some templates that I've created. --Article editor 22:25, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Nevermind. One of them came back and elevated both of us to admins. Thanks! --Article editor 22:07, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Ben 10 Ultimate Wiki

Hello wikia community. I'm not sure how this works, but I just found out about this new wikia called Ben 10 Ultimate Wikia , and the only person there that is really hard at work is me. I don't know who started the wikia, but I want command it. I've been working on the site but I know I can fix it up if I can get the Admin/Bureaucrat rights to the wikia, I know I can make it right.

Regular Show Wiki

Hi, I am interested in adopting the Regular Show Wiki. So far, the only person I have seen active is a user named AdventureTimeDVD and he hasnt made an edit for 3 days. I have made 40 edits and I hope to adopt this wiki.

Thank you, and consider my adoption request. ACF12

Evangelion Wikia

Hello, Wikia community, I would like to adopt the Evangelion Wiki. There has been barey any activity from users in a while, and the administrators of the site have not edited since September last year. I see no community here, and me and User:Soxra would like to adopt the place and recive bureucraut and admin rights in order to get access to the .CSS and customize the wiki to make it more appealing to users. Thank you --User:Dark-EnigmaXIII

Yu Yu Hakusho Fanon Wiki

Hello there. I would like to have administrator and bureaucrat rights on Yu Yu Hakusho Fanon Wiki since the admins have been inactive for 2 years. I've been on the wiki just recently, and I've already fixed some stuffs there, like categorizing poorly categorized pages for better navigation. I could also see that the wiki almost doesn't have any contributors, so I think the best solution to that is improving the wiki and giving it a professional look so that other user would feel encouraged to contribute. YYHPkmnHxH14 |Talk|Contributions 09:27, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Touch Wiki

Hi,

The Createwiki script made this wiki. Now that the TV show "Touch" on FOX aired I would like to adopt it. I am trying to improve this Wiki as much as possible, but I do not have sysop rights so I cannot change things such as the theme. Please consider this, I am trying to make it into the best possible. LukePhiladelphiaTalk 14:05, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Life With Boys Wiki

Hi. I would like to request admin and bureaucratic rights on the Life With Boys Wiki. The there hasn't been an edit on the wiki for a while and I know a great deal about the show. IGeek 16:24, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Dragon Ball Answers Wiki

I would like to adopt the Dragon Ball Answers Wiki, as there is only one admin/bureaucrat and he has not contributed since the day he created it. Sadly, I haven't edited the wiki for a week, as I've answered all the questions on the wiki in less than a day (there's only a handful of 'em), as well as asked a question (though, being the only contributor, I don't see it being answered anytime soon), but I am currently working on the wiki. I do hope you bestow this wiki's future upon me, as I am looking forward to making it great as an admin/bureaucrat! ~ November Blue 19:49, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Eek! The Cat Wiki

I'd like to adopt Eek! The Cat Wiki. http://eekthecat.wikia.com/wiki/Eek!_The_Cat_Wiki

Wiggles Wiki

Hello. Can I Adopt Wiggles Wiki?

It Is My Most Edited Wiki Of All Encyclopedias.

I Reached More Than 1,000 Edits. It Has No Wordmark Or Background And The Founder Is Inactive. There Are Alot Of Fake Pages To Be Deleted And People Need To Be Blocked.

Also, I Need To Lock Pages From Unregistered Users.

Theres One Person Who Has More Than Me But Doesn't Know How To Be An Admin (as he was never one)

So Can I?

Jacob the Robot Talk with Me or Robot Blog 02:17, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Hello. I Think I Should Get My Reply. My Wordmark And Background Are Waiting.

Jacob the Robot Talk with Me or Robot Blog 02:17, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Admin rights request

Dear Wikia Community Central,

The original admins on The Backyardigans Wiki, Sandy Cheeks and Squidward Tentacles, told me that they were leaving the website early this month, and they both asked me if I wanted to be the new admin on the Wiki and offered admin rights to me. I accepted their offer, but did not receive absolute confirmation on this from Wikia. For the majority of this month, I actually thought I was already granted these admin rights on The Backyardigans Wiki due to a message Sandy Cheeks sent me, and I fully believed it to be valid until I received an e-mail from the Wikia Staff telling me that I had to make an official request on community central in order to become one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Sending an adoption request was never explained to me until now. I am still interested in becoming an administrator. Therefore, I would like to request the admin rights that were offered me for The Backyardigans Wiki. Please give me any additional information I need to know about being a good admin in your reply.

BackyardiganforChrist77 03:32, January 28, 2012 (UTC)BackyardiganforChrist77

Dragons of Atlantis Wiki

Dragons of Atlantis Wiki

I would like to adopt this page or have a few Moderators appointed. There are no active Bureaucrats or Mods and it is being flooded with spammers and vandals. I've been posting them for the VSTF to block, but there are too many to post them every day. It would be a lot easier if we had some one active on the wiki to clean it up regularly.

This is a highly active page because it is a main source of information about this game, but without admins it is difficult to maintain. I've created a discussion page for this but I just created it so its blank right now, but maybe by the time someone gets to this post it will have comments. I plan on asking a few of the active contributors if they would be interested in being admins, but I don't want to go through all that if we can't get it done. LurkersRus 04:24, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Sonic Wiki ( Germany )

Hi ! I want write an Adoption-request for the Germany Sonic Wiki. I write an Adoption-request on the Germany Comunity Central but nobody do something with this. Because of that i must write an Adoption-request here. The Admin of the Germany Sonic Wiki was the lost time there at August 2011 and the Sonic Wiki need an Admin , in the Wiki are so many things that need rapair. They are many sites,what must be delete. And they are Users ,what doing Vandalismus , and many other things. The Wiki need an Admin. I do on the Wiki 678 Edits and with my old account almost 800 . An other user Feder ( Schweif ) is a very aktiv user. He/She do on the Wiki 404 Edits. I and Feder are the best user on the Sonic Wiki. Please can we be Admins. ( I,am from Austria and speak germany and learn 7 Years englisch ). If in this request are grammatically errors , i am sorry. So i wish fot me and Feder the Admin-Rights.

Michi 07:38, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

I want admin rights

Hi, I wish to have bureaucrat admin rights to http://afurrylife.wikia.com/wiki/A_Furry_Life_Wiki wiki, seems the admin has abandon it. and I want to take it under my control, so I can make it into my own wiki. Rosemarie Flynn 15:55, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

I friendly suggest making some edits to start. --Buckimion 18:14, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

English Grammar and Usage

The English Grammar and Usage wiki has had almost no edits, except mine for a year. (The exceptions were some page moves -- from a good name to one that is misleading, spam and a minor (but good) edit of a page I'd recently created by another user. I don't plan to do any major promotion of this wiki, but I will keep an eye on it and make it a bit better. I'll also promote anyone who shows up and is willing and able to take on administrative roles there. (Also, I'd previously requested and would still appreciate if this wiki could be moved from the "Entertainment" category to "Lifestyle".) -- CocoaZen 19:10, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

separate request for ?

This is to request the timely opening of the pages of the book of Revelations and the identification of all scripts written to re-create or otherwise modify reality as well as scripts written which created new pages of other branches and genders of reality.

TRAC all edits in reality usinng the most applicable WIKIBOT.

Green Lantern: The Animated Series Wiki

Hello again. I would like to adopt Green Lantern: The Animated Series Wiki. It hasn't had much activity in the past couple months and lacks an admin. I would like to help this wiki out and clean up the mess. Here is the link.

BlindmelonKen 20:58, January 29, 2012 (UTC)BlindmelonKen

Community Wiki

I would like to apodt this wiki. I recently started editing it but there is no admin. Mrwhoman 23:21, January 29, 2012 (UTC)Mrwhoman

CLAMP Wiki request

Hello I am RozenHeart and would like to request adopting the CLAMP Wiki. I've been contributing for almost a year now, taking a short break due to summer traveling, and have been adding new pages while editing some of the placeholder pages as well, but there is a lot to be done to bring the wiki up to snuff. Still, I feel like I can handle this. There are no active contributors, besides me, Prisilla(who encouraged me to adopt the wiki), and the lone Wiki Contributor. I know this small group/duo is weak compared to a full-blown community, but I would like to request the admin rights in any case. So... please reply...

RozenHeart 01:46, January 30, 2012 (UTC)

Um yes I would like to be an admin for the Dragon Age Answers Wiki. You see the place is a cesspool are current Admin is kind of gone hasn't be on the wiki since May 28 2011 and it's bad there the whole place is horid trolls running around asking BS questions abusing the wiki and then there's a whole stack of unanswered questions most of them are just clogging up the place and no one is there to help it's not on it last leg it's pretty dead and that place is like home to me I want to NAY I need to help it. Please may I become an Admin to help my home wiki Dragon Age Answers Wiki. B.S.S.T. 04:38, January 30, 2012 (UTC)

Dear Wikia Community Central,

Regarding my adoption request for The Backyardigans Wiki, if you need to read the message that was sent to me about Sandy Cheeks and Squidward Tentacles leaving the site, it's located on my talk page. (It was recommended in a message Wendy sent me that I provide this information.) In addition, according to the massage they sent me, the friday they left would have been the 13th of this month.

BackyardiganforChrist77 05:28, January 30, 2012 (UTC)BackyardiganforChrist77

Gossip Girl WIkia

Hi wikia staff, i would like to addopt the GG wikia. i know i havent edited much to GG but, im really desperate on adopting this wiki i have started a blog atleast a week ago on someone else adopting the wiki but unfortunately no one has responded. I really want to addop this wikia, and if you have looked at it you may see that the main page hasnt been touched since last year and since today will be GG 100th episode i really think is time to help the wiki out. also there are atleast 1 user active but again i have posted a blog that asks if any of them would like to adop the wiki but again no one has responded. I am also an admin at Park Pedia, and if you do check around that wiki you'll discover that i am very helpfull. SO please consider this. Thank you

THE8PURPLE2!! 14:04, January 30, 2012 (UTC)

Nintendogs Wiki

Hello wikia staff. I'd like to adopt the Nintendogs Wiki by gaining bureaucrat rights.

• Is the Wiki inactive?

As of now, this wiki only has one admin I know of that is active: XxTimberlakexx. The bureaucrat, Vhehs2, has not made an edit since July 2011. Edits made by other users are somewhat frequent. I was going to start a user blog post to talk about this, however I wanted to see if I fit the criteria here as bureaucrat first before I go ahead and do so.

• Are you eligible to adopt?

I've been devoted to the Nintendogs Wiki recently so I never have gotten admin access, or the like, from other wikis. I have never been blocked on another Wikia project.

• Are you contributing to the wiki's content?

I have been constantly contributing to this wiki ever since I joined it, whether it was fixing grammar or just adding new facts to different pages. So far, I have only created one page, but I plan on making more later on.

• Are you building the community?

I'm friendly when talking to other users. When the latest contributors come along I always greet them and thank them for the edits they have made. In addition, when they ask me questions, I do whatever I can to help them. I also go on talk pages and answer problems the contributors may have. I always update pages when I find something out, and I fix mistakes caused by vandals. I love providing the wiki with recent pictures to galleries. Some pages still need images to them, and I am working on that.

I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance. (: Clarimber 02:51, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Admin request for Good Vibes Wiki

I would like to request admin or bureaucrat rights on the Good Vibes Wiki. I submitted a request for feedback and have the support of the semi-active administrator in this thread and see my talk page as well. Even though the show has gone dark after a short run there is still work to do for some time and I intend to monitor the wiki on a regular basis for the foreseeable future. I am currently bureaucrat of the Family Guy Wiki, The Cleveland Show Wiki and American Dad Wiki and you will note that my contributions continue there on a regular basis. --Buckimion 20:47, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Miranda Cosgrove Wiki

Hi I would like to adopt the Miranda Cosgrove Wiki. I think I meet all the requirements. I am starting a disscussion about this in a blog.

Toadette I am Team Toadette and my teeth hurt! Wanna know why? then Talk to me! 21:06, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

Google Wiki (for bureaucrat rights)

see #Google_Wiki and my talk for more

I am the only admin on the wiki and would like bureaucrat permissions:

• My edit count isn't impressive at first -- but it was mostly under my old account.
  • I've slacked off a bit from Wikia (working on other stuff IRL) but I remember nevertheless.
  • There is a user I want to promote (see that request here)

Frozen Wind 21:10, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

(Not staff) Please prove I-20 is yours. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:47, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

EastEnders Wiki

I had edited the Wiki before but then left. Doesn't seem to be any users editing (just unregistered users). I am begenning to edit again on the Wiki. Blogman12 15:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

http://eastenders.wikia.com

Daymare Town Wiki

May I adopt this wiki: Daymare Town 3 Wiki?

I am admin on a wiki for another game by the same author: Submachine Wiki.

User:REDX36 17:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Bubble Guppies Wiki

i would like to adot Bubble guppies Wiki, because it has no admin and i want to be one thank you! Oona11 19:53, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

(Not staff) There are other active users as well. Please talk it out with them. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:49, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Coheed and Cambria Wiki

I would like to make an adminship request for the Coheed and Cambria Wiki. The Wiki is in good shape and all, but there is no active admin or bureaucrat, and a few pages should be deleted. Also, if a vandal ever comes and decides to wreck things up a bit, the most I will be able to do is revert his edits, whereas if I were an admin, I could not only revert his edits, but block him or her. The last edits were about 2 months ago, and apparently, that user does not edit anymore at the Wiki. I am also active on 3 other Wiki's, and I have only been blocked once. To make it clear, I personally asked the admin at the Ed, Edd n Eddy Wiki to block me for personal reasons, not because of anything atrocious. I have also made a considerable amount of edits, and promise to be consistently on the Wiki, trying to make it better in any way I can. Please take time to consider my request, if I can't, I'll understand. Hopefully I wasn't a time consumer for any of you. Thanks!

M Y L E S

Cute Mario Bros Wiki(Cutemario.wikia,com)

It needs to be adopted because it has a full of spam AwesomeSponge 23:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Link to myself: w:c:cutemario --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
(Not staff) Oh, and contact VSTF first, about that spam. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 00:00, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

German Code Geass Wiki

I would like to become a Bureaucrat on this wiki. This wiki has been inactive, since the last contributor, for one month. I am currently an admin in the Code Geass Wiki, and I think that if I adopt this wiki I can add more information and make it a good as the English wiki. I have been making a lot of contributions to this wiki already. Lelouch Di Britannia (talk) 12:38, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Angry Video Game Nerd Wiki

I'd like to adopt this wiki. it needs out information --IanPlaystationNerd 15:58, February 2, 2012 (UTC)