FANDOM

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Communities can only be adopted by an active community member, though, so before you post your request please be sure you meet the Adoption guidelines listed below.

Existing admins may be removed only if they have been inactive for more than one year.

Please note:

• Fandom-branded wikis (e.g. Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc...) are never eligible for adoption.
  • Community Builder wikis have been retired and cannot be adopted.
  • Although you may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom’s sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Adoption guidelines

Is the wiki inactive?

• No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond.
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more
  • Note: if you're an existing admin looking to gain bureaucrat rights, get approval from the other active admins, then let us know in your request

Is the wiki’s topic duplicative?

• If you request to adopt a wiki that is duplicative, we will likely deny the adoption request — and encourage you to edit on the most popular of wikis about the topic.
  • We may close such wikis, and/or explore a merger of the two wikis.

Are you eligible to adopt?

• You may adopt a wiki only if 90 days have passed since you were made an admin on any other wiki, whether by appointment or adoption.
  • You are not currently blocked on another FANDOM project

Are you contributing to the wiki's content?

• You have principally edited content pages on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
  • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better)
  • You are currently editing the main namespace

Are you building the community?

• You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.

Does the wiki's topic have a natural audience?

• We don't allow the adoption of personal or sandbox wikis.
  • If the topic is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience, we'll probably deny the request. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
International adoption request links
(if you don't see your language here, please post in EN queues)
Español Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
Deutsch Adoptionsanfragen für Wikis in deutscher Sprache siehe hier.
Français Pour les demandes d'adoptions en français, consultez cette page.
Русский Запросы по русскоязычным викиям подавать здесь.
Italiano Per le richieste di adozione in italiano, visitare questa pagina.
Polski Aby zobaczyć polskie centrum adopcji wiki, zajrzyj tutaj.
Nederlands Voor adoptie-aanvragen in het Nederlands, raadpleeg deze pagina.
Português Para pedidos de adoção em português, visite esta página.
日本語
日本語にて日本語版の休眠中のFANDOMコミュニティのアドミン (管理者) 権限を取得するには、アダプション:リクエストをご覧いただくか、Special:Contact/generalから申請してください。
中文 有關中文wiki領養申請,請造訪此頁

有关中文wiki领养申请,请访问此页

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Rocket Knight Wiki Request (closed)

As far as i know,there weren´t any admins.And i know about Sparkster.

Hi. Your contributions look ok but they were all made on 3 days. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:23, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You have not edited the wiki in over a week. If you are still interested in it please continue to edit there. -- Wendy (talk) 18:16, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
OK,i will continue editing it since the Wikia have this disperfects:
  • Constantly use of Wikipedia content
  • Doesn´t have much templates
  • Doesn´t have neccesary images

So,as much good edits i have,i can be an admin

ShindramusX HeadQuaters 02:27, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Sorry there was a delay in us getting back to you. You haven't edited the wiki in 11 days now. Are you still interested in adopting it? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:01, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi again. Since you've only made one additional edit, which was to your user page 5 days ago, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you're actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:39, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki (approved)

Request 1

Hello. This wiki has been filled with spam and there is only one active admin and even he doesn't go on much. I know what I am doing on this wiki and I will not make the wiki worse for anyone. I will make it better as I am on mostly every day and they will live without spam, and I will make sure it is a fun place for everyone. JellyfishJam38 15:25, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. As I said before, you need to start a discussion with the other members of the wiki about new leadership. You can do this by creating a blog or forum post on the subject and inviting other users to read and comment. Please give everyone about a week to respond. Post back here with a link to the discussion and we will give the rights to whomever the community agrees on. It can be more than one user if that's how it ends up. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 00:58, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Hello. I would like to request to adopt the SpongeBob Fanon Wiki, located at http://spongefan.wikia.com. As you can see, I have over 600 edits on the wiki, most people who edit it are using IP addresses now, and the last adminstrator quit. Ponyo Fan 18:33, August 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Ponyo Fan. As I said to JellyfishJam above, in order to have new admins you guys need to have a discussion on the wiki and choose people to be the admins. I cannot see that he has started a conversation (a blog post, for example), so perhaps you can do that. Please provide a link here to the discussion and let us know who the community would like to be the new admin. It can be more than one person as well, or a bureaucrat and and admin, or whatever seems to be needed. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:39, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

http://spongefan.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ponyo_Fan/Vote:_should_I_adopt_this_wiki%3F It's been about a week, and there have been two positive replies. The two repliers I plan to give rights. Sure, there were only two, but that's because most of the wiki seems to controlled by "A Wikia contributor"... Ponyo Fan 23:26, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for starting the blog. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:25, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Request 3

I would like admin or bereaucrat rights on that wiki. I've had a couple edits their, and I'm skilled at defending the wiki from vandels that feast on that wiki. -- Hokage Wild 00:08, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Hokage, you are unfortunately not eligible to adopt the wiki through this page as you have barely contributed to the wiki and also just received admin rights on a couple of other wikis. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:39, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

Queen's Blade Wiki (approved)

Hello, this is NeoReaper9 from the Queen's Blade Wiki and was wondering that can I adopt the wiki, cause the site needs an update and i'm that person to do it. So, check on all the works I did on the wiki and see how much I will do for the Queen's Blade Wiki.

NeoReaper9 08:06, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are several active contributors on the wiki there. Please start a discussion with them (for example on a blog post) about adopting the wiki. Post a link back to the page here for us. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:18, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, this is NeoReaper9 again, I recently post a blog about the Adoption and waiting for any replies. Here's the link: http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:NeoReaper9/Queen%27s_Blade_Wiki_Adoption
I will wait for a reply from you. --NeoReaper9 03:06, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for posting the blog, and I'm sorry it took us so long to get back to you. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:29, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Destructo Box Wiki (resolvedon wiki)

Dear Staff Members,

I am interested in becoming an admin for the Destructo Box wiki. There were absolutely no articles prior to my joining, and I wish to continue to update, enhance and expand the wiki and encourage others to do so.

Best Regards,

GoodAaron

Hi. Your contributions look good but they have all been made in the last two days. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:22, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Arthur Wiki Request (on hold)

Request 1

I would like to adopt the Arthur Wiki. There has been much spam and vandilism added to the wiki but we the few active users can't fix it because none of us have administrator rights to the wiki, which is why I would like to adopt it. It needs more attention to things such as the templates. If admistrator rights given, I would give admin rights to Jacksonian, another active user of the wiki. We had to wait a while because the only other admin logged on just to make a minor edit. If at least one of us could get to be an admin, that would be great.

Thanks,

Buster Baxter 20:45, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, grunny@fandom:~$ 12:45, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Will do. But can multiple people get the rights? We have about 5 trusted people of the wiki who have been editing for a while.
Buster Baxter 14:29, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, we can give the rights to more than one user if the community wants that. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 16:20, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again, there is a user on the Arthur Wiki vandilising it as we speak. That's why I am asking for admin rights immediately because any effort us the members try to make such as undoing the vandilism on the main page, the spammer just undos the spam removing edit. We need your help because right now one of the users is in an undo war with them. PLEASE HELP US.
Buster Baxter 22:58, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Someone needs to become an Administrator on Arthur Wiki. It is targeted with severe Vandalism and hurrassment towards users. The only Administrator hasn't logged in since May, and there are users that must be blocked. Thank you for your time, AnnawantimesTalk 16:51, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Sorry we haven't gotten back to you sooner, Buster Baxter. Given that there are now two requestors, can you both please talk and decide who should be the new admin(s)? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:35, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. It's been a week now since my last message, do you have an update on a discussion? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:43, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon Wiki (approved)

The Norris Fighters Wiki was deleted and I'm requesting again. Thank you. :) --Curly-BraceXD 22:15, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Link to the wiki- http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Fanon_Wiki

This is not my field, but i would include what rights you are requesting. (ex: bureaucrat, admin, or both) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 17:40, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Actually, I'm waiting for a response from Merrystar, so anyone else would probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyways, just to make myself more clear, this is the website. I'm not too familiar with bureaucrat rights or what they actually do though, so I'm actually requesting to become an admin. Thanks for reminding me. :) --Curly-BraceXD 01:05, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Well bureaucrat rights give users the right to make other users admins, rollbacks, and other bureaucrats, and if chat is enabled, bureaucrats can make people bannedfromchat or a chatmoderator. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 01:22, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the delay in answering. It looks like you haven't contributed to the wiki in over a week. Please start editing there again if you are still interested in adopting it. Also make sure you have talked to the other users who are active there, such as User:Carmel's Hope. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 05:25, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
I created a new page and have talked with one of the users. I'm going to continue working on my pages. In the meantime, I'll be waiting for a response. --Curly-BraceXD 17:04, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
So far, I've had no response and I've been waiting for about a week now. I'm requesting admin and bureaucrat rights to this wiki. I want to gain rights to different pages (including the homepage) and to be able to edit/delete pages and block vandalizers. So far, I've made quite a few edits and I've also talked with one of the contributors. I promise I'll take good care of it and check on it on a daily basis or whenever I find the time. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you. :) --Curly-BraceXD 04:30, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for your patience. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:42, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

America's Next Top Model WIki (approved)

Hello guys! I'm Godi, (I'm just a new member<started last month>)Can i request to change the skin and the main page of antm (http://antm.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)?? Because I want to make it more updated and latest (the reason why i can't edit the quotes, images, etc. in the main page it's bec. i don't have the permission to the admin of the wiki.<well, the admin was inactive since last month>)..And I want the skin to look more relatable to the upcoming season of antm...:) Thanks guys! -Godi.Gleek and Godi_Galisim (Both of them are my wiki accounts)

Hi. Your contributions look good, but you have not edited since you made the request here, nearly a week ago. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki please continue to edit there and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 05:29, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again! Sorry if i didn't reply last week.. Because i have been studying for almost 2 weeks..But now, i can continue to edit..:)) I'm so so sorry! Thank you for your kind consideration..:) -Godi.Gleekand Godi_Galisim (Both of them are my wiki accounts)
Hi. I'm sorry it took us a little while to get back to you. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:45, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

want to be an admin (closed)

Hi,

I want to be an admin of the camerapedia.wikia

I guess I am suitable to becoming an admin in this wikia

Regards

Süleyman Demir

• Hi. I'm going to temporarily put this on hold, as another staff member will be looking over this request as well. :) - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 21:22, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Sorry we forgot about this! We have a staff member, Christina, looking over this wiki, so she'd be the best person to talk to about this. Feel free to talk to her about becoming an admin on her talk page. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:09, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Fish Hooks Fanon wiki (closed)

You can find the wiki here. If I were admin there, I could customize the wiki, and get more people to it. that might be why the admin went inactive. The wiki is really unpopular since the main owner/admin there didn't customize it good. It's like a kitty in a Contribution Page! 22:07, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good. Your last edit was on July 1st, though, and your editing prior to that has been very sporadic. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:09, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi again. Your contributions have been very sporadic lately. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 06:19, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Since there's been no further update and you haven't edited the wiki in 2 weeks, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:51, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Vendetta the Great Wiki (closed)

Hi. VendettatheGreat here. Vendetta the Great wiki ([1]) has recently become horribly vandalized. I've made majority of the edits and added many new pages to the wiki. I believe I should be an admin of the wiki for this very reason. —This unsigned comment is by VendettatheGreat (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. Your contributions look fine, though you haven't edited in about 11 days now. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:15, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only made a few contributions after I left my last response. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 06:22, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Yes. I am somewhat busy with school, but trying to keep up.

• Thanks for letting me know. Since you still haven't made any edits, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:10, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Wild Ones Wiki (approved)

Request 1

I would like to be a bureaucat in the Wild Ones Wiki, Our bureaucat have been inactive for more than 60 days and I am the only active admin in our wiki. I would like to make our wiki better and more informative {{SUBST:User:WildWarren/Sig}} 11:31, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Here is the link {{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 06:03, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Have you talked to the other users on the wiki about becoming a bureaucrat? If not, please be sure to start a community discussion letting everyone know you would like to become a bureaucrat, that way they have the opportunity to chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:33, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Yes, he has talked to us. I'm one of the member of Wild Ones Wiki.

{{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 07:36, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hello? Is someone going to reply this request?

{{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 01:56, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Hello Community Central i have a Request may i be a bureaucat.

My Reason:Well i work Hard in our Wiki and i Guard a Long time i Kept on eye in Vandals and i have respect in all.I want to be a bureaucat because i can improve our wiki so many people will come and like the Wild Ones Wiki .and also im trying my best to make our wiki safe and sound =). JCRVHELPER Talk0x37px 08:49, August 2, 2011 (UTC)

Request 3

I would like to become a bureaucrat as well. I want to improve the wiki as much as I can. Now I'm opening a talk to all the users about administration.

{{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 11:45, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Request 4

I would like to be one as well... hope you accept!

Junkmaniac! =D=D=)=) 05:06, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Request 5

I would like to be a burecaucrat... im helping the wiki every single day i guard the wiki 15-16 hours i was contributing for 30 days and i am a rollback..... WildBrick142 16:18, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Given that there are now two requests for this wiki, please talk amongst yourselves and decide who all should be given which rights. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 06:29, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

We have made the conclusion. Wildoneshelper, JCRVHELPER, WildBrick142 and WildWarren will be bureaucrat. Don't trust then see here: Talk

{{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 08:55, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• That's a lot of people for bureaucrat. The only thing a bureaucrat can do that an administrator can't do is promote someone to administrator or bureaucrat. Are you all sure you want everyone to be a bureaucrat instead of just one or two? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:30, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Sure! {{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 03:50, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
The names you list here do not match the names at the top of the blog, which no longer include JCRVHelper. Furthermore in the blog you say you want to give one of the users bureaucrat but not admin rights which makes little sense. So I've gone ahead and given bureaucrat rights to WildWarren, who is the existing admin, and Wildoneshelper, and you can give admin/bureaucrat/rollback rights to the rest of you however you decide to do it. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:07, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Why Not WENDY my friends are not very online im the only one who guards the Wiki(LONG TIME) and im the only one who is Facing Vandalism Due to that i can be atlease an Admin due to My Hour's Guarding it is 15 Hour's and i have School im the early one and who is Protecting it i be a Co-Rollback but i Guard my Favorite Wiki so please i only want to be an Admin or a Bureaucrat i have Many Reasons because i love the WildOnesWiki and i have Respect and i will never leave my Favorite Wiki i Promise you it will be Protected by Me.
JCRVHELPER Talk0x37px 02:34, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry but you hadn't contributed to the wiki in over a month, and did not seem to be part of the "final" agreement amongst the users on the blog post. There are now two users who can give you the rights on-wiki. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:42, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
hi, i am also one of the Wild Ones Wiki Users and i guard the wiki like 15 hours i did contribute for 30 days i prevent vandalism and i edit every single day JCRVHELPER, Wildoneshelper and WildWarren are my friends and i am Rollback... i just want to be admin or burecaucrat.... wild ones wiki is my favorite wiki and im never gonna leave it... WildBrick142 02:45, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
==Response Again Look Please==
Um Hello Wendy Again Im Using my Jan Carlo Velasco Account because im quite want to use it current i have 3 account Because i was suspended and my friend due to some Vandal used my Account in After Wards i used my Back-Up account to help the wiki i dint left the wiki i just used my other accounts like i told you i will never leave the Wild Ones Wiki
JCRVHELPER Talk0x90px 06:16, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Star Wars Games Wiki (approved)

Hello

Recently I have been editing Star Wars Games wiki, which, as the name suggests, is all about Star Wars Gaming. However, There is only one or two active users and no active administrators, and the main page hasn't been updated since some time in 2008. I am really keen to help out on this wiki, so I would like the admin rights to revive it, update it and clean it up. The site can be found Here.

Many Thanks,

Sam2011(Talk)

• Hi. Your contributions look great so far. I saw that you mentioned putting this wiki up for adoption to Marauder 09, but can you ask him specifically if he's OK with you becoming the bureaucrat and admin of the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:41, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

He's fine with it, (Sent him a message today) and I'm going to make him an admin as soon as I get the rights.

Thanks Again - Sam2011(Talk)

• Hi. Sorry for the delay. You haven't edited for about two weeks now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 06:32, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
  • Sorry about that, been waiting for your reply. I will be editing a lot more if I do get the rights but will check Wikia more often. Thanks! Sam2011(Talk)
    • Hi. We need to see that you're editing even without admin rights, since you don't need admin rights to contribute to a wiki. Can you continue editing over the next few days? If I don't get back to you by Thursday, feel free to leave me a message. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:19, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you the admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:56, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Naruto Roleplay Wiki (approved)

I'm not sure what happened to the owner, but it has the old edit skin on. I wish to adopt this wiki because 1: I love Naruto. 2: I have the skills to fix up this wiki. 3: I have many buddies here that would love to join.

Have a nice day! -- Hokage Wild 11:44, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Naruto wiki can't be adopted as the site has got activity, User:Dantman is both the Local Admin and bureaucrat. Please place a request for adminship on the Naruto wiki. ImperialCerberus 12:19, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
No, that is not the roleplay wiki! This is the wiki I was talking about! http://naruto-roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Roleplay —This unsigned comment is by WildStorm23 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hi. I see that you haven't made any contributions to the wiki yet. Please begin editing and continue to do so over the next few days, including creating one new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:11, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

I have started fixing up the wiki, such as making categories, adding pages, and just spiffying it up. -- Hokage Wild 12:48, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

And don't say I'm inactive, because I will be gone August 7th-August 21. -- Hokage Wild 23:59, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

• Thanks for letting me know. I'll check back around August 21st. :) - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 06:47, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:00, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Super Mario Brothers Wii (on hold)

Hi I'm Toadetterocks and I'd like to become an admin on the new super mario bros wii wiki page. I am elgible to become an admin. I read the template with the guidelines and i meet all them.

hi im toadetterocks. id like to be an admin on the mariokart wii and the new super mario bros wii wiki. i meet all the guidlines for both wikis. can I become a admin? please reply asap. —This unsigned comment is by Toadetterocks (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. I'm happy to see you're interested in both wikis, though you're only allowed to adopt 1 wiki every 60 days. Can you decide which one you want and then let us know here? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:14, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi I'd like to adopt the Mariokart wii wiki more. thank you in advance

toadetterocks

Can I also have bureacrat rights? toadetterocks

• Hi. We generally give bureaucrat and admin rights by default when someone adopts a wiki. That said, you haven't edited the Mariokart Wii Wiki since July 30th. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:24, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Mr Men or Courage the Cowardly dog Wiki (on hold)

I would like to say that the admin for the Courage the Cowardly Dog wiki http://courage.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity is inactive, so is there by any chance you could make me an admin there? Although I am not a fan of Courage the Cowardly dog, I go to that place because I have a friend there, and trolls have been trying to force him back onto another wiki.

Also, the Mr Men wiki http://mrmen.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Men_Wiki?cb=1875 only has 1 admin, and not much has been dealt with. The wiki is swarming with trolls and useless articles. And they hadn't been banned or deleted yet. I feel that if I was an admin, the wiki would be a more safer and better place.

So yeah. I want to become an admin for any of those 2 places to protect the wiki, innocent people and ban the trolls who are messing it up. If it is possible that is great. If not, that is fine and I am cool about it. --Brainiac Adam 21:28, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. There's already an active administrator on the Mr. Men wiki, so are you fine with being an admin on the Courage the Cowardly Dog wiki? If so, there seems to be some drama going on there, based on your talk page messages and some over-the-top edit summaries you've left on pages. Can you explain what's going on? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:17, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
  • Yes I am fine being an admin for the Courage wiki yes. Yeah there has been a lot of drama and conflicts on those 2 wikis. Some users were attempting to force a friend of mine back onto the Mr Men wiki, when he already lost interest in that wiki, so he moved to the Courage wiki, and since then, the trolls have been bullying him to try and get him back onto the Mr Men wiki, and it has been getting on his nerves. Ever since I tried to stick up for him, this whole drama has been started. The users have been pretending to be other users as well and have been giving me constant threats too. I am sick of this uproar, so I want it to stop. If I receive adminship, that will be great. Thank you.--Brainiac Adam 11:29, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for letting me know. You haven't contributed in about six days now, though. Also, in taking a look at your contributions, they're almost all on talk pages and seemingly related to the drama that's going on. We need to know that you'll be actively editing on the wiki in order to build it, rather than just an authority figure for the disputes between the users (though that, in addition to building the wiki, is good too). Please continue editing over the next few days, including creating at least 1 new content page, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:28, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Alright. I will try. --Brainiac Adam 22:20, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

MAG Wiki (on hold)

Hi,

I was wondering if I could adopt MAG Wiki

Thanks,

Nilem12Talk 08:04, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made a small handful of contributions, all in the period of one day. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back then to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:38, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
    • Hi again. You've only made a few more edits, and they've been very sporadic. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:33, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hypothetical hurricane wiki admin (approved)

I would like to request for adminship and beurocratship for the Hypothetical Hurricane wiki. http://hypotheticalhurricanes.wikia.com/wiki/Hypothetical_Hurricanes_Wiki The previous admin is not active anymore. He never gave the adminship to anyone before his departure. BlazeFireXXXX 22:33, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

I'm confused; when you told me about this over at HH Wiki, you said you were requesting adminship for both of us (I'm actually kinda relieved, though, since I would have preferred you to ask me if I wanted adminship before requesting it for me). Coincidentally, I was just about to request adoption of HH Wiki the other day, since it wouldn't hurt to have the tools to clean things up every now and then; I decided not to, though, after I found out that I was ineligible (I founded Brand New Wiki 31 days ago; I lost interest quickly, so maybe it wasn't something I really wanted to do in the first place? I'd like it deleted, if that's possible). HurricaneMaker99 01:16, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm going to put this request on hold for now. It seems there was some confusion between you two, so please be sure to talk and come to a decision as to which one of you, or even both of you, will become an admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 05:15, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

We would both like to be admins/crats. HurricaneMaker99 03:33, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. BlazeFire chose to adopt another wiki, so you (HurricaneMaker) would be the only one receiving the rights. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please let us know and please continue editing. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 21:49, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, please. In case you're wondering why it's been a couple weeks since I last edited there, I've been working on more hypothetical hurricane seasons off-wiki. --HurricaneMaker99 22:23, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:21, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Everquest Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the Everquest Wiki. The only admin, the founder, has not logged in since 2009. I have the most edits on the Wiki and only one of few to have even logged on this year.--HED - HalfElfDragon 20:51, July 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You haven't edited the wiki in a week; are you still interested in adopting it? If so please start editing there again and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 01:04, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good at this point and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:24, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Cave Story Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the Cave Story Wiki to brighten it up and continue editing it. I don't see any admins on it..... Alternate Phineas 17:06, August 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you have not edited the wiki in over a week. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start working on it again, and we'll check back in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 01:20, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Okay! I will be sure to! Alternate Phineas 13:29, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry it took so long for us to get back to your request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:29, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Psychonats wiki (declined)

Hi. I would like to adopt Psychonauts Wiki because i am the only user active now, and i know all about Psychonauts. Here is the link. http://psychonauts.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Thank you. '"I hope you are not trying to steal my husband, tramp.'"130px 21:01, August 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited on the wiki in a month. If you still wish to adopt it please start editing there again and we will check back in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 01:44, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You have not edited the wiki in more than a month, so I am closing this request. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:34, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Ni Hao, Kai-lan Wiki (approved)

Request 1

I've made over 1000 edits and I am requesting to become an administrator of the Ni Hao, Kai-lan Wiki. I just had enough of Caesar213. I also sent in a message to Caesar213. Caesar213 puts in "Should Plankton5165 Stay or Leave" and something like that. Plankton5165 01:03, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you started the Supernanny Wiki in mid-June, so you won't be eligible to adopt through this wiki until after August 13th. In the meanwhile I see that there are a small number of active users including Caesar213; please open a discussion with them about becoming the new admin. It can be a blog post, or just individual talk page messagess; whichever works better for you. Give us a link to any discussions and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:53, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

I have had a hard time getting pages deleted on this wiki. Every time a page got deleted, a user would recreate it. This is why I want to adopt this wiki, so I can do something about them and the wiki.

Caesar213 23:25, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Since there are now two users who want to adopt this wiki, please start a discussion amongst yourselves to decide who should be the new admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 22:03, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Per your message to Brandon, I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:59, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Lupin III Wiki (declined)

I would like to adopt the Lupin III wiki. I haven't created a new page, but I promise to get word out about it. I'm already in charge of two other wiki sites, so I promise I will not abuse it. Page-Mistress 12:56, August 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you have only made a few minor edits and all on the day you placed this request. Please continue working on the wiki and make sure to create a new page, to show some sustained editing. We'll check back in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:58, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:44, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Negima! Wiki (declined)

Negima! Wiki

This is a seemingly abandoned wikia based on the anime/manga series Negima! Magister Negi Magi. While there seems to be a small group of editors, those with user rights and admin powers do not seem to be active anymore.
In the interest cleaning the wikia up a bit and handing additional admin power over to one of the active users to ensure the wikia's continued growth, I request an adoption. Netherith 21:13, August 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Netherith. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, grunny@fandom:~$ 09:41, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Since there doesn't seem to have been any discussion about who should receive rights on the wiki since making this request, I'm going to decline it now. If you wish to adopt the wiki in the future and meet the adoption requirements, please apply again. Thanks! grunny@fandom:~$ 13:54, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Bakugan Dimensions Wiki (declined)

I'd like to adopt Bakugan dimensions Wiki please! so can you please make me a Bureucrat Admin, and rollback on Bakugan Dimensions Wiki

Thanks The Mighty Q

Unofficial Response: I see you've also put a request in for Thunder Cats Wiki. Unfortunately, due to wiki adoption rules, you are only able to adopt one wiki at a time. Therefore, you'll need to choose which wiki you want to adopt.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  14:06, 7/08/2011
Ok I'll just adopt the ThunderCats Wiki for now then later I'll adopt Bakugan Dimensions Wiki, so if you please please make me a Bureaucrat and a Admin on ThunderCats wiki don't make me a Bureaucrat/Admin on Bakugan Dimensions Wiki yet.

Here's the link!

Click Here!

Thanks The Mighty Q

Hi. The Thundercats Wiki has an active bureaucrat, Devilmanozzy, so is not eligible for adoption. I'd suggest leaving Devilmanozzy a message if you would like administrator rights there. However, the Bakugan Dimensions Wiki is available for adoption, so did you want to still adopt that wiki? Cheers, grunny@fandom:~$ 09:52, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Since there hasn't been anything further on this request, I'm going to decline it now. If you wish to adopt either wiki in the future and meet the adoption requirements, please apply again. Thanks! grunny@fandom:~$ 13:55, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Gremlins Wiki (approved)

Hello, I would like to adopt the Gremlins Wiki. There has been very little editing done on the Wiki, and I am very knowledgable about the topic. It appears that there are no administrators, and I cannot seem to find who even created the Wiki. Occasionally, I have noticed that a Wikia Contributor may contribute, but there is hardly any editing done. I would love to help the Wiki out and think that I can help the Wiki to become a huge success. I plan to gain users on the website and get more and more people informed about the topic as we gain more and more information about the possible third film. I'd love to help out and really hope that you will accept my request. Thank you so much!

<---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 15:46, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I did some more research, and the name of the creator of the Gremlins Wiki is Gyaos. The last edit he (or she) made was in 2008, and although there are a few editors who will edit on the Wiki occasionally, it appears that there is no active administrator on the Wiki. I can edit on the Wiki more often now that I have a little more free time, so if you grant me the rights to the Wiki, that would be great. Thanks for your time! :)

<---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 14:09, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I know this is my third comment on this request, but I did find an active bureaucrat on the Gremlins Wiki, whose name is CoolGiz. I know this may affect me gaining the rights to the Wiki, and I did request that if possible, he make me an administrator. I haven't got a response yet from him, but if you guys could respond telling me if I can adopt the Wiki or not, that'd be great. Thanks! :)

<---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 13:41, August 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. CoolGiz does not have bureaucrat rights, so cannot make you an admin. Can you two discuss which one of you (or both of you) should receive bureaucrat and admin rights? Cheers, grunny@fandom:~$ 10:03, August 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Grunny. I left CoolGiz a message (concerning Gremlins Wiki), and he was online at the time that the message was sent, but no response yet. He would love to be an administrator, though, I am positive, because he has near 600 edits on the Wiki (maybe not quite, but whatever...) Anyways, he wouldn't care and he said that he couldn't promise anything, but he would really appreciate some of the help I could give to the Wiki with my administrative duties. I will contact you as soon as I receive a response, and I am putting this on the your talk page, too. Thanks, Grunny! :)

<---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 22:06, August 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Grunny. I have further investigated the leadership of the Gremlins Wiki, and I have spoken to CoolGiz. He said that he thinks we should both receive administrative positions (as well as the right to be bureaucrats, obviously). When you get a chance, can you give us the leadership positions? That'd be great. No rush, either, and I hope to talk to you soon! :) <---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 16:18, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Oh, and also, I will be posting this on your talk page, just so you know. Thanks again, and I hope to talk to you soon! ;) <---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 16:20, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you both bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! grunny@fandom:~$ 13:58, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

New bleachfanfiction wikia (on hold)

I would like to request to adopt the betterbleachfanfiction wiki. The current leadership has been inactive and I was made an admin, so I would like to adopt it in their place and gain bereucratic rights of the site in question, as I am heavily contributing, as well as bringing in new users. Thank you. Mr. Defense Devil 03:05, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are a lot of active users and one other active admin (sysop) on the wiki right now. Please start a discussion or post a blog for everybody about adopting the wiki. Link us to the page here and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 21:36, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Well, first thak you for taking the time to reply to me. It was I who began to bringing people over and I am the only current active admin I believe. We have voted to see who gains bureucratic rights and I (Razeluxe) won the votes. You may look here Forum:Bureucrat_Votes for proof. I will appoint others to assist me and plan on operating the wiki as a community rather than just based on the admins decision alone. Thank you again for time. I eagarly await your response. Mr. Defense Devil 23:15, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Emmerdale Wiki (on hold)

Hi there,

I'm just looking into seeing if it's possible to gain admin status on the Emmerdale wikia? http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Emmerdale_Wiki The admin seems to have last been seen in March and there doesn't seem to be any frequently active users at the moment and I'm hoping more content will eventually turn that around. I'd like to make the site look a little bit better, add a lot more stuff to the main page as the content comes along, and get a nice banner up there as well. Unfortunately, there are pages with spelling errors and there's a few double pages around that I'd like to clear up as well at the moment. I'm very passionate about Emmerdale and would love to take on this project.

Thanks!

--Chiidatbe 13:51, August 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are a handful of other active contributors on the wiki, (most notably User:MrThermomanPreacher). Please start a blog post or other public discussion about adopting the wiki. We can give rights to more than one user if that is the wiki's decision. Please link us to the discussion and we will check back in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 23:39, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Winx Club Wiki (closed)

I want to adopt winx club wiki plz

Hi. Please sign your post and provide a link to the wiki so we can review your request. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 23:42, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Since we haven't heard back here, I've gone ahead and closed this request. If you'd like to make a request in the future, please be sure to sign with your signature (can be done typing ~~~~ after your message) and by providing us with a link to the wiki. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:02, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Dawn of Fantasy Wiki (on hold)

Hi my name is William. I am currently working in marketing for Reverie World Studios, Inc. We are developing the game Dawn of Fantasy. I'm going to be uploading a lot of content on the wiki. I would like to be made a bureaucrat so I can change the background and promote other admins as needed. I Contacted the person who created the wiki but they haven't gotten back to me. I don't think they are working on the wiki since they created it in may. Thanks for your help if there is anything that can be done please let me know. I don't want to have to create another wiki just because this admin quit. Have a great day. Dawnoffantasy 14:46, August 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you haven't edited in about 5 days. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so please start editing again and we will check back in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 23:54, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Battle For Dream Island Wikia (on hold)

Dear Wikia staff,

I am asking for admin status of the BFDI wiki for two reasons:

1) Minor Point-The main admin currently in charge is away most of the time and randomly pops in with spans of days in between, and contact with him is difficult.

2) Major Point-Three times now, either one or numerous users have vandalized the wiki. It began July 4th with a user named Orihime999 who deleted all the information off the pages. With the assistance of staff member VegaDark, I was able to get his account suspended, and others users and I repaired the wiki. However, on August 4th, a non-registered IP address began copying the vandalism Orihime did by deleting information off all pages.

This has continued in spans and I wish for it to stop. Whether I do/dont become an admin, my main goal is to be able to stop unregistered users from editing, which our admin fails to discipline properly. Thanks for all help possible. mjpj189 Riding in my invisible jet 20:07, August 14, 2011 (UTC)

http://battlefordreamisland.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_for_Dream_Island_Wiki

• Hi. There are a number of other users contributing to the wiki as well. Please begin a discussion amongst the other community members about this request so everyone can help decide the wiki's new admin. Once the community has made a decision, be sure to leave a link to the discussion here and we'll check back. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 21:03, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Premier League (approved)

There is no active admins on Premier League Wikia. Can I adopt it? Manchester City

• Hi. Your contributions look good so far, but they were all made over the course of (overall) around an hour on one day. Please continue editing the wiki over the next few days, and we'll check back and re-review your request on Thursday, August 18th. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 21:13, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
    • Hi again. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:13, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Crysis Wiki (approved)

I, Shotrocket6, request to adopt the Crysis Wiki on the grounds that I am willing to maintain it and put enough work into it to attract more viewership. My case meets all of the requirements; as you can see here, the only administrator to edit the Crysis Wiki within the last 60 days does not edit regularly and only helped to create the wiki. I do believe I have a fair knowlege of how things work on Wikia, having edited on the Call of Duty Wiki, Wikitroid, and recently Crysis Wiki for around 18 months total. Please consider my request, as I am a huge fan of Crysis and I would hate to see a wiki with such potential stay in its current state. Cheers, Shotrocket6 (T/C/E) 17:58, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions are very good. The wiki isn't eligible for adoption quite yet, though, since one of the admins (not counting Kirkburn) was last active on June 21st. The wiki will be eligible this Friday, August 19th. In the meantime, please start a conversation with the other few users currently editing about your request. That way, they have a chance to chime in as well. Let us know how it turns out and we'll check back on Friday. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 22:58, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again. Though it is Thursday, I do wish to tell you that I contacted the 5 active users within the last few weeks to tell them about the adoption. As seen here, three of five users replied to my message stating they had no issues with it. (The third user replied on his own talkpage, seen here.) Now that all things have been sorted out, I wish to add that I request bureaucrat flags; I had not mentioned that before. Good day to you! Shotrocket6 (T/C/E) 23:31, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Great, thanks! I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:22, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Fanloid Wiki (approved)

Proposal text below.

• Is the wiki inactive?
    • Yes, by 19 months
  • No sustained editing by other users
    • No edits by Users since 21:27, February 8, 2010
    • No edits by IPs since 14:20, December 24, 2010
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days
    Date marks active on Wikia, not active on Fanloid itself
    • Koolkid495 (admin) 21:13, February 8, 2011
    • SneakyDeath (not admin) 00:40, August 15, 2011
      This person has helped on the Vocaloid wiki and seemed to want to help Koolkid495 for grammar and stub page reasons.

• Are you eligible to adopt?
    • Currently No
  • You have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days
    • I was given Admin access to MMD wiki June 25, 2011
  • You have not been blocked on another Wikia project
    • Not that I am aware of, No

• Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
    • I am in the "thinking phase" on how to handle it, I know I want to create a template, manual of style and announce on the front the new purpose of the wiki.
  • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better)
    • Will be doing
  • You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
    • Likely the page will be a Manual of Style page, and a Advice page

• Are you building the community?
    • I will attempt to, since the current Admin seemed to create the wiki specifically for his/her characters, but I think it was also to include more fanmade characters if anyone came along to edit.
  • You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
    • Since there are no active users, it is a bit of a standstill.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
    • I will be using the current pages as test pages for the template and layout. I have no intention of removing the information, only reorganizing it. There have been IP vandals that left vulgar edits on the wiki, while another IP attempted to remove those edits.

Hello, currently I am not fully eligible until the end of (or rather) the 25th of August. But I would like to put my name in for possible adoption of this wiki. I help out at the Vocaloid wiki and the reason for my interest in adopting is that currently the creation of fanmade / fanon characters is still interesting for people of the Vocaloid fandom, particularly younger readers. For every page they make, we have to delete because we have no set up or proper way to handle them on the wiki. Since the direction of the wiki has been to keep track of official information, a flood of fan characters is making things rather messy and unorganized. I am hoping that if I can get an alternate wiki up that people would want to go to that instead, it certainly would save their character from being deleted and they can maintain a page by themselves. -- Bunai82 (talk) 18:18, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great and I'm really happy to hear you want to give fan fiction a home. I've gone ahead and given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:25, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you ^_^b I hope the original admin doesn't mind a new direction.
I feel like I can transfer a number of the fanmades to their new home. I set up some policies as a 'just in case', as stated, many of the creators of these characters are young but enthusiastic. -- Bunai82 (talk) 00:41, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Imagination Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Imagination Wiki (http://imagination.wikia.com/wiki/Imagination_Wiki) The local admin has not logged on in about four months. I first tried to contacted him, but he will not respond. The wiki is also edited very little. I promice I will do my best to bring the wiki alive again and treat it nicely. I thank you for your time, CXXX 19:43, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good so far, though there are still only a few of them. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back and re-review your request on Monday, August 22th. In the meantime, please also talk to Danny Phantom Fan1, another active user on the wiki, and ask him if he's OK with you adopting the wiki. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:35, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

The Glee Project Wiki (declined)

Hey Wikia. I wanted to request adminship for The Glee Project wiki. As a beauro on the Glee Wiki, we are thinking about moving some pages over there and we want to have someone "in charge" while it's happening. Thanks so much for reading :)

Just Keep walking on 22:15, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately the founder was last active on July 22th, so the wiki isn't currently eligible for adoption. The earliest the wiki will be eligible is September 19th. Feel free to continue editing and put in a new request then. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:39, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Tomba Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm MarioStrikerz, and I would like to adopt the Tomba Wiki. The wiki is inactive, I'm the only person to make an edit in the last 91 days. I am eligible, I have recently made the Gore Wiki, and have never been blocked. I have created 1 or more new pages and have made plenty of edits. I'm tending to the wiki to repair it from it's loss over the years. Thank you for any consideration. MarioStrikerz Say something! 22:31, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:41, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

The Lying Game Wikia (approved)

Hello. I would like to become an admin on The Lying Game Wikia. The admin already on this wiki is not active. Here is a link to the discussion I had on the subject: Here. Thank you for your time. :) Team-Jacob Girl33px"I'm betting on Alice" 23:52, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:00, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Ben 10 Answers Wiki (approved)

Hi! Im a editor at the Ben 10 Answers Wiki . I am requesting admin and bureaucrat rights there so i can clean up the massive vandal and innappropriate vandal there. I am also a admin and bureaucrat at the Ben 10 Wiki , the home wiki of Ben 10, where i have 4550 edits there. The wiki is barren and has no admins, the last admin to edit was a year ago. I want these rights so i can clean up all the innappropriate things there, and yes there are MANY things that have to be cleaned up, if you check the the wiki, you will see many things that are not age appropriate. I had to mark many things innappropriate. I also want these rights so i can promote one other bureaucrat from the Ben 10 Wiki, so he and i can clean up the wiki and make it decent and good again. I am already a admin and bureaucrat at the Ben 10 Wiki and the other Ben 10 Answers Wiki, you can check if you'd like, i have a lot of edits on the Ben 10 Wiki, about 5050+ edits there. So thank you. I know i am not eligible to adopt since this user gave me admin and bureaucrat rights on a wiki for no reason, i was hoping you can make a exception since i am a admin/bureaucrat at the Ben 10 Wiki, home of Ben 10 and a answer wiki would be like "son" to the wiki. Also if you check the candidates for deletion there, you'll see it isnt pleasent content. If you cannot grant me the rights, could you atleast grant me the rights for a little over a week so i can clean it up? Thank you. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:28, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great, so I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:24, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Kare Kano Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to request to become the administrator of the Kare Kano page, um, if that's ok? —This unsigned comment is by Gampina131 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

KareKano wiki can't be adopted as the wiki doesn't have active contributors, the last edit was done by an unregistered editor - please read the criteria at the top of the page, before making a request. CitadelUniversaltalk 11:02, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt the wiki, you'll have to begin editing the wiki. Please start to do so and keep at it for a few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:28, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

FortressCraft Wiki (approved)

I would like to request Bureaucratic abilities on the FortressCraft Wiki. Sorry, I'm on my iPad and I can't make mush sense of the Community Central editor, LEGO Allied Forces - INFINITUS ad scientiam astrorum 08:03, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:56, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

I would like to adopt Lego Movies Wiki (declined)

This wiki does not have a home page and needs help if I was given adoption this wiki can be saved! Bob bricks 00:05, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. You just recently adopted a wiki four days ago, so you won't be eligible to adopt another wiki until October. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:31, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Madison High (on hold)

Can I adopt the Madison High Wikia? It has been inactive and needs some building up until the actual show premieres. http://madisonhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity oOoOoOoOoOoO http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/User:TheSTADtapdancingcherryofseddie oOoOoOoOoO 14:14, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt the wiki, you'll need to begin editing there more actively. Please begin editing the content on the wiki, including creating 1 new article, and we'll check back in about a week. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:39, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Eclipse Wiki (on hold)

The current administrator of the Eclipse Wiki ([2]) has been away for several months, and we don't expect him to return part-time until September, and full-time not at all. The current staff at Eclipse would like to adopt the wiki so we can gain admin rights and begin sprucing it up. We've been discussing this on our own staff board, but I have also made a topic on the wiki itself to demonstrate this. --Rayneyday 16:23, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. You've only made one edit on the wiki recently, which was yesterday, and prior to that it's been 8 months. In order to adopt the wiki you'll need to have more sustained activity. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:47, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption Request (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Drake and Josh Wikia (drakeandjosh.wikia.com) I am a giant fan of the top and i am Buerucrat and Admin at another DanWarp show iCarly Wikia. I think i can use the skills from there to help me make the D&J Wikia better.--xSophieSakura (talk) 20:27, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. In order to adopt the wiki, you'll need to begin editing there. Please begin editing the content on the wiki, including creating 1 new article, and we'll check back in about a week. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:51, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

I have edited it and made a few pages, a lot of pages need deleted at least 259. --xSophieSakura (talk) 14:55, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Lego Battles wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt that wiki because i am the only contributer there.{{SUBST:User:Clone gunner comanda jedi/sig}}

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:58, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Astonia wiki (approved)

I'm putting in an Admin request for the Astonia wikia .

The site has had no active admin for some time and never really got started up fully to begin with.

Astonia is a small MMORPG which I know a lot about and am a Tutor in-game (a flagged player whose role is to help people out and give advice).

• Is the wiki inactive?
    • Yes, for several years. Apart from spam there have been very few edits.
  • No sustained editing by other users
    • Only been any edits very recently.
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days
    • Only Admin is Anedar, last edit 20:07, January 22, 2008

• Are you eligible to adopt?
    • Unsure, only started making edits recently.
  • You have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days
    • No
  • You have not been blocked on another Wikia project
    • No

• Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
    • Yes, I've been making new pages and templates and been doing a lot of planning on how to handle certain pages.
  • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better)
    • Yes
  • You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
    • Yes

• Are you building the community?
    • I will be attempting to, I've already started trying to get people to come and make edits.
    • There are no active members and those that have been recently or plan to I usually talk to in-game.
    • Not currently, I still need to decide how to handle them.

--Valadez 04:32, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

As one of the other new contributers to the Astonia Wikia, I would be happy with Valadez becoming admin. We have talked about creating an information site like this for a long time and I know that he is more than capable of updating and tending to the site.

Luxly 00:06, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:37, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Top Shot Wiki (not a request)

Hello. I am planning on adopting Top Shot Wiki (http://topshot.wikia.com/) to create a URL redirect from the wiki to my Top Shot Wiki (http://topshotonhistory.wikia.com/). The founder and administrator has been away since December 2010 and has included pages that are off-topic. I have not made any edits to this Top Shot Wiki, but on the one I created, I have made 1300+ contributions and try to stay up to date with what is happening on the show each week. --Dser (wall | email) 04:52, 8/19/2011

• Hi. URL redirects are something we do on our end, and you don't need to be an admin on the wiki to be redirected in order to request it. Please send this request from Special:Contact on topshotwikia.com. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:48, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Clone Wars Wiki (on hold)

Hi! I would like to be a bureaucrat on the Clone Wars Wiki. There is a somewhat-active admin, but he does not have the powers to promote me. I have made good edits, the other admin would approve (and did) but he does not have the power.

Here are some links:

• [3] Main Page
  • [4] My User Page
  • [5] The Admin's User Page

Thanks. If you have any more questions, you can ask. -- Evanf | talk | contribs

• Hi. The admin has asked that you edit a bit longer first, so I've put this on hold. I'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:51, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Have you talked to the active admin again? If so, can you post a link to where you did? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:58, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Yes. Here is the link: [6]

Pokemon Tower Defense Wiki (declined)

This wiki currently has one (barely)active admin and no active b-crats and myself and another user named Spacho are active, contributing everyday for a while. He edits it a lot, and I plan on doing a lot of coding, management, but it would be better if we were admins and B-crats. for example, Spacho had to stop a vandalism issue recently and no staff helped him...I personally have experience as an admin and know all the things I need to do to properly run a wiki. I want to activate the chat since it does not seem to be working, format the wiki, and stop vandals. It would be nice if we could get some help here thanks :) Aimerstalk 01:10, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

I am a stalker xD ஜ۩۞Spacho۞۩ஜtalk

• Hi. Unfortunately the wiki isn't eligible for adoption since there are active admins, including Blerian, a bureaucrat. Feel free to ask Blerian for admin rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 02:02, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
    • Yea this issue was already mentioned .__. the problem with that is he refuses to do anything :| Aimerstalk 02:03, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Good Luck Charlie Wiki (on hold)

hello there staff of wikia! i would like to request adminship and bureaucratship I would like to request thsi because tehir is alot of spam and ina propriate edits from many uknown people and tehir is only one otehr Active editor. The founder abandoned the wiki almost ammeditly and i would like to help make the wiki better with administator powers so i can delete blank pages, fix up the homepage, and kepp the wiki more active so more people will join!!! JAZ (Chat) 20px 01:22, August 20, 2011 (UTC) LINK: [7] I Hope you consider giving me admidastator powers! I wish all of wikia staff a pleasent weekend!

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, grunny@fandom:~$ 14:01, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
I have gladly posted a discoussion to the good lcuk charhlie wiki! I hope that we can reach an agreement so the wiki can be fixed! JAZ (Chat) 20px 21:38, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Rumble Fighter Wiki

Hey Brandon, Grunny. Wendy.

As you know, my name is Spacho. There is a Wiki who is currently not owned. It would be awesome if you would accord it to me (rumblefighter.wikia.com) As now, NO ONE is editing it. There is also no Administrators and it's also full of spam so it's another reason to give it to me. I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of info here, but could you give me to me please? I need it now, and I can't edit it peacefully because there's just too much spam and trolls. Right now I made 1 edit, but once I'm an Admin, I'll do my best. Thank you and hopefully you'll read this and don't send out an automated message.

ஜ۩۞Spacho۞۩ஜtalk

The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers Wiki

hi, i would want to adopt the The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers Wiki.....i would want to make the wiki look nice and there is noone editing on it...

If theres identical message like that the please delete it...

WildBrick142 02:05, 20 September, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you

Please reply

The Lying Game Wikia (resolved on wiki)

I would also like to become an admin on The Lying Game Wikia. The only admin on the wiki was in active. However, Team-jacob girl was recently made an admin on the wiki and we agreed that we would be co-admins. Discussion Link
 ♥KataraFan♥   talk    contribs    blog   20:13, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

This wiki was just adopted so it cannot be adopted again through this page. Ask Team-Jacob Girl to give you the rights.--GodPray  20:16,8/20/2011 

WWE Fanon Wiki

I would like to adopt Fanon Wiki.wikia.com WWE Fanon Wiki there are no admins that are active and I would like to make the wiki grow. Star Light Shines

I Am Alive Wiki

Hello. I would like to apply for bureaucrat rights on the I Am Alive Wiki. I have noticed that the current wiki's only bureaucrat hasn't been active since April, and there is no other active staff. I am currently improving the wiki's articles only, but I think that I could do more for the wiki should I have more ability to do so. I hope to hear a reply from you soon, and have a nice day. -- Uditore 22:38, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Admin Request for "Paintball Wikia"

Reasons I want to become an admin to "The Paintball Wiki" -

• I'd like to make the wiki look better by adding a cool looking skin, to attract readers and editors.
  • Prevent bad editors from editing (there hasn't been but for future events)
  • There seems to be no active admin of the Paintball Wiki
  • Change the format and create more community friendly environment around the wiki. (Ex. Project section, Forum section, etc.)

Reasons why I think I should become and admin -

• I've been recruiting around the net for editors to help me build this wiki (posting on Techpb and Pbnation, the top forum websites concerning paintball)
  • I've made quality edits
  • I've been attempting to establish goals for the wiki
  • I'm very active

I hope you help me adopt this abandoned wiki so I can help expand it!

The URL of the wiki: paintball.wikia.com

More Cowbell :) 23:11, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Hunger Games Wiki bureaucrat

The only bureaucrat on The Hunger Games Wiki hasn't been active in over a year. I am currently the only admin, and would like to be made a bureaucrat so I can start looking for a few more admins. Thanks. -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:30, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Berserk Wiki

Hello Wikia,

I'd like to request adminship for Berserk Wiki. I was admin there before. I quit being admin because the Wiki had become very inactive and I too didn't know of anything to write or edit. Now I do, and there's also some technical stuff I wanna change, so I'd like to become admin again. ---Zantam03 (Talk) 09:43, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Numbers Wiki

http://numbers.wikia.com

As I have seen the wiki has been abandoned for a long while, I am thinking about changing it into a wiki that can provide more information that Wikipedia cannot. e.g. digit analysis of mathematical constants, such as pi. Here I want to ask if any body is interested to be the new admin after adoption. 1005@505 15:03, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Russian Mass Effect Wiki

[8] the Wiki is almost dead with no stable and active contributors. The only two admins are inactive for over 6 months. As I said, there are no real contributors so I don't see much sense in starting discussion over adoption - I am afraid no one will even reply. Looking forward to breathing life into Russian ME Wiki. Thanks. SkyBon

I would like to adopt Lego Movies Wiki

it needs work!

thanks Mister Legos 20:50, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Minecraft Wiki

I would like to adopt the Minecraft Wiki ([9]). The last time an admin was online was in march. I have made an admin request, but there are no active bureaucrats. I have made 170 edits there and would like to help eliminate the constant vandalism suffered by the site and it's members. Thank you, The Latias FanFile:380.gif 21:31, August 21, 2011 (UTC)

Medieval Wiki (medieval.wikia.com)

This wiki was created in April and has not been edited since. There is only one user who is the founder (Made 1 edit). I am requesting B-Crat/Admin rights. G4 G4 G4♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫Happy People! 02:20, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Mini Admin Request

Hello Cummunity Cental we would like to be a Mini Admin me and my fried WildBricks 142 because we guard the wiki very long time we Guard our wiki and we Inspect pages we hope you accept this offer because any vandalism happended these days hope you accept it.

Ps | Im using my Jan Carlo Velasco last month so it can be in the Top 20 Helper.

JCRVHELPER TalkWOTHZ 12:42, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Which wiki are you refering too! mini.wikia.com? --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 12:44, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption request: Star Wars The Clone Wars Wiki

It needs help, I will take care of it,StarWarsfan2 15:28, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Codename: Kids Next Door Fanfiction Wiki

It seems that this wiki needs a little bit more help. I would like to help make it better. AnaMoonStar11

Corruption Wiki

corruption.wikia.com Hi, this wiki is useless and I want to claim it because I'm making a game (or will be) called "The Corruption" and I need that name for it. there is nothing to contribute to the wiki currently. Any chance I could take complete control of it? Or can it be deleted and I recreate it. Neobenedict

Hello, I am requesting to be an Admin on the Degrassi Wikia. I believe that I would be a good addition to help out. I know that I am not listed #1 and I am lower then others but I work hard to make Degrassi Wikia updated and make sure to confirm information that has been recently posted by other users. If I am approved I will do my best as an Admin to make Degrassi Wikia even better then it is now! I hope you will take my request into consideration! Thank you for your time! JDDCdancer aka Susannah

Ghost-Hunt Wiki

Hi, I’d like to adopt Ghost-Hunt Wiki. There's been no sustained editing by other users, and the only admin hasn’t made any edits since creating the wiki. I am eligible to adopt, and have been contributing regularly. There is not much of a “community” to contribute to, but I have left messages on some users’ pages and started a discussion about administration, which hasn’t been commented on.

AmaXdear 22:22, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

(A onlooker comment): I am interested as a fan of supernatural related fiction what the anime is like, and more on mythos of the series. Is there anyway you can go ahead and cover that over there? TY  Devilmanozzy (Talk Page)  11:33, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Darker than Black Wiki

Hello, I'd like to adopt the Darker than Black Wiki. The only administrator that is really active there is Yyp, and he has admitted on my talk page that the wiki lacks both activity and work, which he could use help on. In addition, Yyp is also the primary contributor at the moment. The two Bureaucrats on the wiki log in almost daily, however, they have both failed to edit since November 5th, 2010 and January 22, 2011 respectively. As such, I would like to volunteer to become a Bureaucrat and an Administrator on the site to help Yyp with both the administrative and contributions side of the wiki. Ten Tailed Fox (Talk with me) 03:31, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Bob the Builder Wiki

The admin and bureaucrat has never been online and I think they need a admin. So I would like to recommend some of them, and they are: User:Grabbergirl, User:Sweetpopular, User:Thokul and User:Tyrael_pl. Can you look through them and decide which one is the better candidate. Thanks, Ryan0ry.

Fate Wiki Request

This wiki is inactive, admins and users alike, the wiki never reached 100 pages as well nor any templates. I know a great deal of information about the Fate game series and would like to adopt www.fate.wikia.com. Buttongoo 01:29, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Mythbusters Wiki

Hi there. I'm asking for an adoption request for http://www.mythbusters.wikia.com . I'm a great fan (as you can tell from my account name), and I have a lot of things planned that I could do for the Wiki. I know I may not have enough edits right now, but I'm definitely working on some things. Some of them, however, such as themes I've made, are only applicable by users with site creator (bureaucrat) tools. As such, I can't add them without those tools. I'd also need at least Administrator (sysop) tools for deleting pages, as there are quite a few spam pages there that I'd already have deleted. I hope that you can give me information on what tools I'd be given if this application thingy goes through, and what I should do to get this through if it can't be approved at this time. Thanks! Adam Savage Modified chat icon talk page

05:16, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'd also like to add that our wiki has not a single administrator, and our bureaucrats aren't active in any countervandalism. Adam Savage Modified chat icon talk page
05:49, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

p and f wiki

I would like to adopt this wiki, P and F Wiki, I have made many edits and continue to do so everyday pandf.wikia.com -Phineas Fletcher 14:07, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Wait... are you trying to puch over my request so you can adopt the Mythbusters wiki, or are you talking about a different wiki? I think the first is a tad odd, and the latter means that you'd have to create a new section, using == Your Wiki's Name ==. Adam Savage Modified chat icon talk page
15:23, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

I divided it up into a new section for the user --WWEfourlife 23:45, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

That should be good.

World of Cars Online Wiki

There are only two Admins. One is a Bureaucrat. The Bureaucrat came on today or yesterday, but his last contributions were on July 31. The other Admin on July 2. The edits of other users are about max 10 edits a day? Except for one user. And for joining the wiki you are already in the leaderboard. I also asked someone about infoboxes because something seemed strange about them and he said: What are infoboxes? Wait, he says he knows now. But he doesn't know how to make them. I feel that I can adopt the wiki. I have made more than one page and more than one edit.

{{SUBST:User:BobaFett12d/Sig.1}} - In Range. Take a Shot. 17:31, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Degrassi Wikia

Hello, I am requesting to be an Admin on the Degrassi Wikia. I believe that I would be a good addition to help out. I know that I am not listed #1 and I am lower then others but I work hard to make Degrassi Wikia updated and make sure to confirm information that has been recently posted by other users. If I am approved I will do my best as an Admin to make Degrassi Wikia even better then it is now! I hope you will take my request into consideration! Thank you for your time! JDDCdancer aka Susannah

P.S. I did already write this on here....but I pushed "Leave message" so it was under a different category. I'm not trying to request it again I'm just making sure that my request was seen! :D

Fooly Cooly wiki

Hello, I'd like to adopt the Fooly Cooly Wiki. The wiki has been essentially inactive besides my contributions and edits, but I think that with a more active Admin in charge things could improve. Queenbean3 23:53, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Dragon Ball AFFANON WIKI

Hi I tried to adopt this wiki before but no response, so this is a abandoned wiki. Can you make me a Admin or beuarcrat please? Thank you for your time.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.