Community Central
Community Central
 This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Inactive Wiki (on hold)

I am a member of a community for an older computer game, Ares (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/ares), which was revived a couple years ago by being released as open source software. There are now 2 different projects working to bring the Ares universe back to life, Xsera (www.xsera.org) and Antares (www.arescentral.org/antares). Since the game is complex (the original author intended to release other games around the same universe, so the game is rich with tidbits and factoids), I thought it deserved a wiki of its own.

However, ares.wikia.com is currently in use, with almost no content and no activity for almost half a year. In fact, all of the pages were created on one day, and all the pages I saw were just a blank template, except for the home page.

As administrator of ares.wikia.com, I would bring activity to a wiki that is currently unused, and help rekindle a community that has been around for over a decade.

Thanks!

Adam 0

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be working on it already. You can do a lot to fill in the existing stub pages, add new content, add pictures, spruce up the mainpage, etc. as a regular user. Please start to edit the wiki, and make sure to create at least one new content page. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 17:49, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
It's great to see you started editing the wiki a couple of days ago. Please continue working on it over the next week to show sustained editing. -- Wendy (talk) 04:50, July 17, 2011 (UTC)

Rocket Knight Wiki Request (on hold)

As far as i know,there weren´t any admins.And i know about Sparkster.

Hi. Your contributions look ok but they were all made on 3 days. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:23, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You have not edited the wiki in over a week. If you are still interested in it please continue to edit there. -- Wendy (talk) 18:16, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
OK,i will continue editing it since the Wikia have this disperfects:
  • Constantly use of Wikipedia content
  • Doesn´t have much templates
  • Doesn´t have neccesary images

So,as much good edits i have,i can be an admin

ShindramusX HeadQuaters 02:27, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Land Before Time Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Land Before Time Wiki. Although it is still fairly active, the admins haven't done hardly anything in months, and there are many fake and unneeded pages being made. Frosted Apple

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well such as Ibarber. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 10:43, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You don't seem to have started a discussion that I can find, but are still editing a lot, are you still interested in adopting the wiki? grunny:~$ 12:33, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Demi Lovato Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to adopt Demi Lovato Wiki. The bureaucrat Switchonandoff hasn't made an edit since August 2009 and the whole wiki is in very low quality, no active users and "Lovato" in the wiki's name is written with a lowercase "l"... Cake 20:22, July 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only seem to have made one edit on that wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days, including creating an article or multiple articles, to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 10:56, July 17, 2011 (UTC)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Hello. This wiki has been filled with spam and there is only one active admin and even he doesn't go on much. I know what I am doing on this wiki and I will not make the wiki worse for anyone. I will make it better as I am on mostly every day and they will live without spam, and I will make sure it is a fun place for everyone. JellyfishJam38 15:25, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. As I said before, you need to start a discussion with the other members of the wiki about new leadership. You can do this by creating a blog or forum post on the subject and inviting other users to read and comment. Please give everyone about a week to respond. Post back here with a link to the discussion and we will give the rights to whomever the community agrees on. It can be more than one user if that's how it ends up. -- Wendy (talk) 00:58, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting defenseoftheancients.wikia.com (on hold)

Changed my mind, there is no users what so ever on this wiki, I would like to start anew on this wiki. crat position would be prefered. >_< Demise101 >_< 23:38, July 21, 2011 (UTC)

Why: There are no users on this wiki ,except one person, but she hasn't contributed yet. I will make several beginning pages the moment I can, as I am doing some work at the moment. >_< Demise101 >_< 23:46, July 21, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Just to clarify, since you said "Changed my mind," do you still want to adopt this wiki? If so, your contributions look great so far, but they were all over the span of just a few hours, so please continue editing over the next few days and we'll check back to make sure there's sustained editing. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:48, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
  • woops, sorry. I was adopting dota.wikia.com, but then there was another version : defenseoftheancients.wikia.com. I am adopting the second one, because I can fix it up better. Sincerely, >_< Demise101 >_< 12:10, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
  • Getting the correct info is going slow because my internet is bad, but I can get quite a lot done in a week. >_< Demise101 >_< 20:08, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Queen's Blade Wiki (on hold)

Hello, this is NeoReaper9 from the Queen's Blade Wiki and was wondering that can I adopt the wiki, cause the site needs an update and i'm that person to do it. So, check on all the works I did on the wiki and see how much I will do for the Queen's Blade Wiki.

NeoReaper9 08:06, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are several active contributors on the wiki there. Please start a discussion with them (for example on a blog post) about adopting the wiki. Post a link back to the page here for us. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:18, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, this is NeoReaper9 again, I recently post a blog about the Adoption and waiting for any replies. Here's the link: http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:NeoReaper9/Queen%27s_Blade_Wiki_Adoption
I will wait for a reply from you. --NeoReaper9 03:06, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Destructo Box Wiki (on hold)

Dear Staff Members,

I am interested in becoming an admin for the Destructo Box wiki. There were absolutely no articles prior to my joining, and I wish to continue to update, enhance and expand the wiki and encourage others to do so.

Best Regards,

GoodAaron

Hi. Your contributions look good but they have all been made in the last two days. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:22, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Arthur Wiki Request (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Arthur Wiki. There has been much spam and vandilism added to the wiki but we the few active users can't fix it because none of us have administrator rights to the wiki, which is why I would like to adopt it. It needs more attention to things such as the templates. If admistrator rights given, I would give admin rights to Jacksonian, another active user of the wiki. We had to wait a while because the only other admin logged on just to make a minor edit. If at least one of us could get to be an admin, that would be great.

Thanks,

Buster Baxter 20:45, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, grunny:~$ 12:45, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Will do. But can multiple people get the rights? We have about 5 trusted people of the wiki who have been editing for a while.
Buster Baxter 14:29, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, we can give the rights to more than one user if the community wants that. -- Wendy (talk) 16:20, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again, there is a user on the Arthur Wiki vandilising it as we speak. That's why I am asking for admin rights immediately because any effort us the members try to make such as undoing the vandilism on the main page, the spammer just undos the spam removing edit. We need your help because right now one of the users is in an undo war with them. PLEASE HELP US.
Buster Baxter 22:58, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon Wiki (on hold)

The Norris Fighters Wiki was deleted and I'm requesting again. Thank you. :) --Curly-BraceXD 22:15, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Link to the wiki- http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Fanon_Wiki

This is not my field, but i would include what rights you are requesting. (ex: bureaucrat, admin, or both) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 17:40, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Actually, I'm waiting for a response from Merrystar, so anyone else would probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyways, just to make myself more clear, this is the website. I'm not too familiar with bureaucrat rights or what they actually do though, so I'm actually requesting to become an admin. Thanks for reminding me. :) --Curly-BraceXD 01:05, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Well bureaucrat rights give users the right to make other users admins, rollbacks, and other bureaucrats, and if chat is enabled, bureaucrats can make people bannedfromchat or a chatmoderator. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 01:22, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the delay in answering. It looks like you haven't contributed to the wiki in over a week. Please start editing there again if you are still interested in adopting it. Also make sure you have talked to the other users who are active there, such as User:Carmel's Hope. -- Wendy (talk) 05:25, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

America's Next Top Model WIki (on hold)

Hello guys! I'm Godi, (I'm just a new member<started last month>)Can i request to change the skin and the main page of antm (http://antm.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)?? Because I want to make it more updated and latest (the reason why i can't edit the quotes, images, etc. in the main page it's bec. i don't have the permission to the admin of the wiki.<well, the admin was inactive since last month>)..And I want the skin to look more relatable to the upcoming season of antm...:) Thanks guys! -Godi.Gleek and Godi_Galisim (Both of them are my wiki accounts)

Hi. Your contributions look good, but you have not edited since you made the request here, nearly a week ago. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki please continue to edit there and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 05:29, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Chemistry wiki (on hold)

I found this wiki. I like chemistry very much, and i have lots of edits on Wikipedia, and I want to stop its vandalism and improve it. Thank you, AddyCWebs|Please leave a message after the BEEP! 18:21, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Edits on wikipedia doesn't count, since its outside wikia - you seem to have made only 2 edits on the chemistry wiki - Please read the criteria at the top of the page, though you'll need to wait for a proper response from the staff/helpers ImperialCerberus 09:26, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Per ImperialCerberus, we can only look at the editing requirement based on edits made on the wiki you want to adopt. Thus far you've only made 2 edits, so you'll need to continue editing. Please do so over the next few days, including the creation of at least one new article, and we'll check back to see if there's sustained editing. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:46, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Thx for your time. I have to go on a trip for a week, so you can close this request. I will be able to edit again next week! Thank you! AddyCWebs|Please leave a message after the BEEP! 18:42, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Poetry Wiki (on hold)

Hi I'd like to adopt Poetry Wiki. There's only 7 pages on it and I created 6 of them. There is only one admin on the wiki and apparently they left after creating the home page. Please give me admin and bureaucrat status so I can edit more in-depth stuff. Thanks --Luna Lovegood"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream ..." 01:09, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look great, but they were all made over the course of a few hours and that was five days ago. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:48, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Are We There Yet? Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt this wiki.
--KataraFan July 24, 2011 9:18pm EST

Criteria

• The wiki is inactive. No one has made any changes on it since it has been created.
  • I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days and I have never been blocked on another Wikia project.
  • There are 4 pages, 3 of which I created. I am continuing to make edits.
  • There is no one else on the wiki for me to talk to, but I have talked to some users on other wikis that I like to edit about making some edits on here.
  • I have been trying to keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date. I did update the news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but you haven't edited in four days now. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:50, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Barney wiki (declined)

I would love to adopt the Barney wikia. I have spent all my time editing and adding photos to this wikia--Timmy2green 07:54, July 25, 2011 (UTC)http://barney.wikia.com

User:Rodney16 seems to be the local active admin and bureaucrat have you asked him/her for admin rights?. ImperialCerberus 09:47, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Rodney16 is no bureaucrat, but multiple other admins have been active this week, so the wiki cannot be adopted. You should indeed ask for rights on the wiki itself. - Tjcool007 (Talk) 10:18, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Per the others, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption as there are active admins. SonicHOG is an active bureaucrat, so you can ask Sonic if you can be given admin rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:52, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Digimon Masters Online Wiki (approved)

after my epic work on kid vs kat wiki, sadly it may be coming to a end, as the show may be ending, and i whould like a new project, so i whould like to take over http://dmo.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Masters_Online_Wiki it the 1# game in japan and i can do alot with this! and to show my work here the link to my other wiki: www.kidvskat.wikia.com , thanks --User:Parsonsda 11:30, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:55, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

want to be an admin (on hold)

Hi,

I want to be an admin of the camerapedia.wikia

I guess I am suitable to becoming an admin in this wikia

Regards

Süleyman Demir

• Hi. I'm going to temporarily put this on hold, as another staff member will be looking over this request as well. :) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:22, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Fish Hooks Fanon wiki

You can find the wiki here. If I were admin there, I could customize the wiki, and get more people to it. that might be why the admin went inactive. The wiki is really unpopular since the main owner/admin there didn't customize it good. It's like a kitty in a Contribution Page! 22:07, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Vendetta the Great Wiki

Hi. VendettatheGreat here. Vendetta the Great wiki (vtg.wikia.com) has recently become horribly vandalized. I've made majority of the edits and added many new pages to the wiki. I believe I should be an admin of the wiki for this very reason.

Đôrêmon Wiki (Vietnamese Doraemon Wiki)

Hi Wikia staff and helper, I want to adopt Vietnamese Doraemon Wiki, it has been inactive since 2008, I want to rise it and don't let it alone. Please let me adopt it! Thanks Wikia.

Wikian,
Quachanh96 04:44, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Ikariam Wiki adoption (PT)

Hi there, I would like do adopt the Portuguese (PT, not the Portuguese Brazilian, as it seems to be active) Ikariam Wiki, since the administrator didn't made any changes, and there's no information about the last login. Also, he/she doesn't have a valid email to contact.

The wiki presentation it's a bit "default, and there are some spam pages that nobody can delete. I contributed with some pages, and another user that joined some days ago also created two or three pages.

My plans to this wiki are basically take it to the next level: do some redesign, complete the buildings Category, and make it a reference for the portuguese community who plays Ikariam.

The wiki: http://pt.ikariam.wikia.com/

Thanks in advance!

Softclean 14:34, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting Glee Team

Please adopt Glee Team Wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Glee+St.Berry (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Clone Wiki

There is a wiki that I have found and there is no admin for it. I was wondering if someone could activate the badges to this wiki because I like to earn them. If you could, that would be wonderful. This is the address: [[1]] . If it doesn't work, go to create a wiki, type in clone (but don't press enter), and it will tell you that there is already a wiki with that name. Click on the address and you are there! —This unsigned comment is by Legoclones (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

User:Legoclones please provide a valid address - the link you provided leads to an external site. ImperialCerberus 06:11, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Just a small syntax error - Tjcool007 (Talk) 08:03, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

WoTMUD wiki

http://wotmud.wikia.com/wiki/WoTMUD_Wiki

I would like to adopt this wiki. The founder/admin has not been active in quite some time now, nor is there appreciable activity from any members other than myself. I've been busy with page creation and such the past week and will continue to do so in hopes of encouraging additional activity. Thank you. Russ3Z 04:00, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Wild Ones Wiki

I would like to be a bureaucat in the Wild Ones Wiki, Our bureaucat have been inactive for more than 60 days and I am the only active admin in our wiki. I would like to make our wiki better and more informative {{SUBST:User:WildWarren/Sig}} 11:31, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Here is the link {{SUBST:User:Wildoneshelper/Sig}} 06:03, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Prydain Wiki

<p />

I would like to adopt Nanovor wiki

I would like to adopt http://nanovor.wikia.com/ because there's no active admin and even though Nanovor closed down the wiki should still be edited

WWE Wiki

Hi, I am WWE Diva I would like adopt WWE Wiki there are no admins at all and I would make the wiki grow!

From, WWE Diva

I'm the local admin --WWEfourlife 05:10, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Bloons Fanon Wiki

I am pleased to adopt my own wiki: the Bloons Fanon Wiki! Starmutebloon, an admin, hasn't contributed on that wiki for OVER 60 DAYS.

I would include what rights you are requesting. (ex:admin, bureaucrat or both.) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:21, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
@TheBen10Mazter: They don't have to. Staff will give out both rights anyways, unless the user requested to choose one of the rights, or Staff chose to give out only one of them. It's not like Wikia Staff don't know which rights to give to the user.
BermudaContact Me! 00:39, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Agreed its not really your place to say it anyway ben,adopting is like becoming the founder (having bur and admin) so they can promote others.--Tama63 12:23, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Okay sorry. Should i just remove this converstation so we dont spam up this adoption? TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 13:29, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Mouse Guard Wiki

Hi there,

I would like to be made into an administrator on the Mouse Guard Wiki because the beauracrat has been inactive for over 60 days and I'm finding it hard to get things done for the wiki as the only active editor. I've been with the wiki for a while now and I think it would be a shame for it to fall into disrepair. Here's the link, http://mouseguard.wikia.com/wiki/Mouse_Guard_Wiki.

Thanks for the consideration, Celanawe 02:45, July 28, 2011 (UTC)Celanawe

Pokemon Solstice Wiki

Hello! I administrate the Pokemon Solstice Forums. If you do not believe me, follow this link. That is my profile.(http://www.pokelightforums.com/forums/member.php?u=1977)

Moving on, I would like to adopt the Pokemon Solstice Wiki (http://pokemonsolstice.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Solstice_Wiki). The owner of that wiki was a previous member, darktail, who is now inactive. I feel that it is my duty as an administrator to ensure that that wiki stays safe. As you may see, there has been some vandalism, and I would personally like that to stop.

I believe I have contributed to this wiki immensley, as well as helped renovate it last summer when it was active.

If you could please grant me administrative permissions, it would be wounderful. It is my duty.

Thank you and best wishes!

Star Wars Games Wiki

Hello

Recently I have been editing Star Wars Games wiki, which, as the name suggests, is all about Star Wars Gaming. However, There is only one or two active users and no active administrators, and the main page hasn't been updated since some time in 2008. I am really keen to help out on this wiki, so I would like the admin rights to revive it, update it and clean it up. The site can be found Here.

Many Thanks,

Sam2011(Talk)

Admin for Wanted Wiki

Its KevzMarz again! I would like to be an admin in the Wanted Wiki. Here are my reasons and info;

• No other user has been editing the Wiki for weeks.
  • The admin (presumed an anonymous user) who created the wiki is not active (probably changes in IP Address)
  • I have made 80+ Edits.
    • I created 17 pages
    • I uploaded 43 images

KevzMarz 11:30, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Heres a linkTama63 12:22, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Naruto Roleplay Wiki

I'm not sure what happened to the owner, but it has the old edit skin on. I wish to adopt this wiki because 1: I love Naruto. 2: I have the skills to fix up this wiki. 3: I have many buddies here that would love to join.

Have a nice day! -- Hokage Wild 11:44, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

No, that is not the roleplay wiki! This is the wiki I was talking about! http://naruto-roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Roleplay

Mr Men or Courage the Cowardly dog Wiki

I would like to say that the admin for the Courage the Cowardly Dog wiki http://courage.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity is inactive, so is there by any chance you could make me an admin there? Although I am not a fan of Courage the Cowardly dog, I go to that place because I have a friend there, and trolls have been trying to force him back onto another wiki.

Also, the Mr Men wiki http://mrmen.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Men_Wiki?cb=1875 only has 1 admin, and not much has been dealt with. The wiki is swarming with trolls and useless articles. And they hadn't been banned or deleted yet. I feel that if I was an admin, the wiki would be a more safer and better place.

So yeah. I want to become an admin for any of those 2 places to protect the wiki, innocent people and ban the trolls who are messing it up. If it is possible that is great. If not, that is fine and I am cool about it. --Brainiac Adam 21:28, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Venetica wiki adoption

I would like to adopt the Venetica wiki, http://venetica.wikia.com . The creator (& lone admin/bureaucrat) has been absent 18 months. I've been adding pages the last 6 weeks. Mostly, I'd like the admin access to edit the menus from the defaults. Thanks, G33Z3R 22:53, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Wanting to adopt Darkstalkersopedia

I've been contributing to the Darkstalkersopedia for a while and noticed the the admin's page doesn't even exist anymore. A while back some people (person) deleted several sections of a page. This was easy to fix but now people have moved onto making junk pages. I'd really like to become admin of this wikia, not only because it could use someone to watch over it but, also because I really enjoy the subject (game rather? :]) of the wikia. I'd also love the opportunity to learn more about wikia/wikis, coding and other fun tricks.

I also hope I'm posting this in the right section...I tried posting on the front but it was locked and assumed this was the place to ask? Openwithnotepad 04:20, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

DAYDverse Wiki request

I would like to request to have admin rights to the DAYDverse Wiki, so I can clean it up and make it look better. The current admin hasn't update in quite sometime (with the exception of welcoming me to the wiki on my talk page), and I am just about the only person updating it anymore. The wiki has several pages needing to be deleted and the whole wiki could do with a facelift, things I can't do without admin rights. Thanks for considering, Pack Alpha of Europe 02:16, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Prydain Wiki

http://prydain.wikia.com

I was wondering if I could adopt Prydain Wiki. I have been editing a lot on it over the past few days - I've edited pages, made pages, added pictures, created templates, and tried to get other users to join.

I've searched on the ListUsers and I can't find any trace of admins or bureaucrats, and the only other edits on WikiActivity were by an unregistered contributor.

So I was hoping I could adopt it, so that I can make it even better. Toothless100 - Talk to me 06:34, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

MAG Wiki

Hi,

I was wondering if I could adopt MAG Wiki

Thanks,

Nilem12Talk 08:04, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

new request

Hello im toadetterocks. I would like to be a admin the Mariokart wii wiki. I meet all the guidlines. I have created some of the pages on there and it is almost inactive and I (a big mariokart wii fan) would like to make it better and more popular.

Minecraft Wiki

Hi! Since the last edit from an admin is in May 23 and there are many requests on adminship, I request on adopting that wiki. Thank you. - MLGisNot4Me (talk) - 16:05, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Tea wiki

Could I be considered for the tea wiki (variously active on Wikipedia, National Archives Your Archives wiki, Althistory wiki 'and an assortment of others'). I have started off a number of pages on teawiki Jackiespeel 21:01, July 29, 2011 (UTC)