Community Central
Community Central
This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki request (on hold)

I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[1]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

• Hi. There are a number of other users editing on the wiki as well. Please make sure they've all been told about this page so they can all chime in. Let us know when they do, thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
    • All right... I will contact them. So after that, I, Englinton and Gunius going to become admins, right?--Small Owl 16:30, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
      • Yeah they SHOULD be admins! I trust them enough so if they wanna be admins, let them be admins!Guradian1098 22:00, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
        • I'll be making you a bureaucrat if this request is approved. You can then make whoever you want into an admin—however please be aware that Eglinton has been blocked globally. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:44, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
          • But I'll have to ask Englinton if he was blocked? And, if I were a bureaucrat, I can use the theme designer in the Wiki? --Small Owl 00:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have a change of ideas. You can replace Eglinton by User:Guradian1098?--Small Owl 00:20, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
    • Has the community agreed to that? I'm starting to lose track of who is supposed to be an admin and whether the community has agreed to it. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
      • Okay. I talked to Eglinton and he did not answer anything. But Guradian is much more important than Eglinton. Guradian adds exceptional pictures to the Wiki, already Eglinton does not make anything. I help as I can. Who is wanting to the admins: I, Guradian1098 and Gunius.-- Small Owl 23:02, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)
  • I told a user called "Tiger12" that we want to be admins. He will write below that he agrees with our administration.-- Small Owl 23:20, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)
    • Has he said anything yet? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:27, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
      • Huh. That's weird.He replied when I welcomed him to the Wiki one time. I'll give him a heads-up on his Talk Page in case he missed it or something. --Guradian1098 04:42, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
        • You talked to him? He said something about approving our administration?--Small Owl 01:07, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
          • Hmm. Lemme check.. ... ... ... Nope -_- --Guradian1098 23:37, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
      • From what I realized, we'll have to ask someone else to approve us, we need someone that go to the wiki frequently. Maybe "BlueOrca" can do this?--Small Owl 16:58, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
    • Sorry! I was stupid! You, Guradian1098, are "BlueOrca", I just noticed today (now)!

Have you guys decided anything yet with the other community members? This conversation here is very hard to keep up with. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:34, May 13, 2011 (UTC)

Alright, it seems some other user have started contributing to the Wiki. That's good. So far there's Gunius, I, Loveleaf, and Astar Goldenwing. That's like four times the users that are usually on there. Maybe we should ask one of them, since theyre much more active there. Just a thought. --BlueOrca[Talk to Me] 17:39, May 15, 2011 (UTC) Oh wait! Tiger12 just signed the Forum after All here! ...Does that count as anything...? --Guradian1098 05:45, May 22, 2011 (UTC)

If you guys want to be admins, I'm going to need someone to do two things, because this conversation is very hard to keep up with and I'm close to closing it because it's going nowhere:

1. I need someone to tell me who is going to become bureaucrats and/or admins. Once I'm told these names, I won't give anyone else the rights. Only those whose names I'm given now will be granted rights by me.
  2. Please post a new blog with the names of those who are adopting the wiki and make sure that other active community members have a chance to chime in, as the current list of people supporting it include one globally banned user, 1 candidate, and 2 people who signed nearly 2 months ago.

If this isn't resolved in the next week, by Tuesday, May 31st, I will be closing this request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:13, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Avatar Adventurers Online Wiki Adoption/Admin Request (on hold)

Hello there! I am looking to either adopt or become an admin on the Avatar Adventurers Online Wiki. The wiki itself is for an XBOX 360 "Indie Game" called "Avatar Adventurers Online". I happen to be very knowledgeable in regards to the game as ingame I am level 99 (the max level), and I have also essentially done everything there is to do in the game.

Now, I realize the one rule above states that a Wiki must be, technically speaking, "abandoned" for over 60 days. The last time anyone had edited it (not including my edits that I made today) was on March 9th (2011). Since then, the Wiki has gone un-edited. As well, there is a plethora of information that has not yet been added to the Wiki, which I plan on adding, alongside a few page overhauls and such.

I understand if permitting me to adopt the Wiki, or giving me Admin status is not yet possible due to the "60 days of inactivity" rule, but I figured I should ask anyway and see what you guys think about the situation. Level99Hero 12:56, April 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Right now the bulk of your contributions were made in 1 day only. We need to see sustained editing over a longer period of time than that for adoption. Please continue editing and we will check again; in about a week it will have also been 60 days since the bureaucrat last edited so the wiki will be eligible for adoption as well. -- Wendy (talk) 04:16, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
Alrighty! Thanks for the response! I'd have more contributions, but I'm currently in the "play the game itself, while writing down various item stats to be added to the wiki" phase. Again, thanks for the response! Level99Hero 05:45, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You have made no further contributions to the wiki. Are you still interested in adopting it? -- Wendy (talk) 04:16, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

VGBoxart Wiki (on hold)

I wish to adopt http://vgba.wikia.com/ it hasn't had Admins for a year and has been under attack from vandals. I wish to improve it and make the jokes for this wiki a bit more tasteful. --Mchapra 13:55, April 29, 2011 (UTC)

I would also like to add that I wish to co-administrate/adopt http://vgba.wikia.com/ along with Mchapra. Together we have begun to add and create more pages and have managed to gain support of other to do so. - JustMartin 13:10, April 29, 2011 (PDT)

Hi. I'm sorry this request did not get responded to sooner; it appears to have gotten buried on the page.
Mchapra, your contributions to the wiki look good, however you have made almost no edits since the beginning of May. Are you still interested in the wiki?
JustMartin, you appear to have only contributed on 1 day, so we would need to see some sustained editing in order for you to meet the adoption criteria.
Let us know if you are still intersted in adopting the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Can I adopt his wiki (on hold)

Can I adopt the Minecraft Construction's Wiki? There has been editing by people who are "Wikia Contributers" but the admin has been off as far as i can tell. I have edited it 50+ times and the admin has been gone and only edited it 9 times. —This unsigned comment is by Kevin Wong (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Link to the wiki: Minecraft Constructions Wiki - Tjcool007 (Talk / Contribs) 21:08, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good but you made them all on one day. We would need to see sustained editing over several days at least. Also the admin last edited the wiki in late March, so it will not be eligible for adoption until May 26th. Please keep editing and we will check again at that time. -- Wendy (talk) 02:48, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

Fetch wiki (on hold)

I think i am now ready An plus there is ALOT of spam

Taowa2 12:16, May 17, 2011 (UTC)Taowa2

Pendragon Wiki (on hold)

I woulsd like to adopt the Pendragon Wiki, http://pendragon.wikia.com I am the only registered user to have made any edits in the last 5 days, I have created a page, that will be expanded upon as soon as possible. I also know my way around the books, as this is my favorite series. Thank You for your consideration -Bpendragon (leave me a mesage) - sadness shall not enter me, for I am an eternal optimist 18:53, May 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a few so far. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Also, if there are any additional vandals, please remember not to comment on vandalism by saying things like "YOUR SPAM SHALL NOT SURVIVE!!!!" or "vandalism shall die." That can often times give vandals the attention they're looking for and be counter-productive in trying to get rid of them. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:52, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Happy Wheels (on hold)

Request 1

http://happywheels.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Wheels_Wiki

The Happy Wheels Wiki was created by a user in November 2010, he created a couple of badly written pages and then left and never returned. I then found the wiki a couple of months later while it was unedited since the last time and started editing it, making new pages, and other people also started coming over and helping. The Wiki is active now. I tried contacting the creator(by email address and googling his name) but I haven't gotten any response so far. Since the color layout are completely random, the wiki looks unoriginal in it's looks, I have decided to ask for an adoption request. Someone else is also requesting, an user named "wafercrisp", he is a great wiki editor also, and I'd like if we both became admins. I have written one of the most visited articles. I had no idea this feature of adopting wiki's until wafercrisp wrote "I'm gonna go see if we can adopt this page, since there are no active admins.". Well, I hope this is enough text for ya!

MysticSG 18:00, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Since November of 2010, the founder and only administrator of the Happy Wheels Wiki has been inactive. Me and other users have attempted to contact him via email, but he has not responded to us. It's hard to manage a wiki with only regular users. I would like bureaucrat rights in order to add other admins and bureaucrats to the Wiki, and help it grow and organize it into an even better site. I await your response :)

Wafercrisp 00:03, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Since there are two requests for this wiki, please talk amongst yourselves and any other community members on the wiki to decide who the next admin(s) should be. Be sure to let us know once you've made a decision. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:30, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

We have decided that MysticSG will be our admin.

Wafercrisp 21:47, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

• Have the other users on the wiki agreed with this as well? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:26, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

I have agreed. We haven't asked other users, but we are going to.

MysticSG 16:47, May 21, 2011 (UTC)

• Thanks. Be sure to post here when that's done. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:23, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Stupid Mario Brothers Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt Stupid Mario Brother Wiki.

The only admin on this wiki has been active, and there has been a fair emount of traffic coming in and out of the wiki. The wiki is currently pretty messy, with alot of pages queued up for Speedy Deletion, and pages locked from editing. With sysop and bureaucrat powers that I and other people I may nominate obtain, this wiki will be cleaned up and organised alot easier.

Thank you for reading. -Mo Man 17:39, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

hii i am new and i have no idea wat to do and i am really annoyed of pple saying i shouldnt do this or that

i need help but how can i do somethin i dont .............maybe um u can help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz =[

I would also like Admin status as I have edited and contribued the wiki a lot and long before Mo Man came along. This probably won't help but as proof of my dedication I have over 1000 edits to the wiki.

JR 06:25, May 19, 2011 (UTC)

It is true JR Pictures has been editing alot more than I have, and been around for longer than I have, so if nesscesary, give him the admin position instead of me. -Mo Man 18:22, May 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. We can give rights to both of you if you'd like. If there are any other users on the wiki, please start a discussion there so other users have a chance to help decide who the new admin(s) should be. Be sure to let us know once you make a decision. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:37, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Rugrats Wiki (on hold)

May I adopt Rugrats Wiki, located at http://rugrats.wikia.com? I have made more than 400 edits on the wiki and have created pages as well. I am also trying to help the wiki's vandalism problem, considering that there are many vandals on the wiki. Squidward 21:01, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great. There are a few other users currently editing on the wiki as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki (and make sure the users know about it) about your request so they can help choose the new admin(s)? Be sure to post here the decision you all come to. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:24, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

I did start a discussion a few days ago, but no one has responded yet. I notified a few users about it but they do not seem to want to discuss anything. If anyone talks, I'll tell you! This is the link to my discussion: http://rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/User blog:Squidward Tentacles/New Admin!. Squidward 22:45, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Great, thanks. I'll check back in a few days. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:43, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Movies Wiki (on hold)

I whould like to nomanate Gleeful4ever! to be a Admin of Movies she as Always Active on the Wiki and the Admin never has edited the wiki webj444 08:39, May 21, 2011 (UTC)

http://movies.wikia.com/wiki/User:Gleeful4ever!

There is no User like that: This must be the one you're talkin' 'bout. Arceus The God of Pokemon 16:25, May 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The request would need to come from the user herself, although it is good to know she has your support. Please ask her to add her own request here if she is interested in becoming the admin and eligible to adopt a wiki through this page. -- Wendy (talk) 01:42, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hollyleaf Wiki (on hold)

Hullo,

I would like to adopt Hollyleaf Wiki. I have been a member since it's founding in July of '10. It was 'dissolved' after a large fight among the members, and there have been no constructive edits since. Many of the pages are locked, or need deleting. I would like to turn the site into an active Roleplay site again.

Thank you, -ナナシVampire Kit
You appear to have not edited the wiki for a few months. Since your return your contributions look ok, but they were all on one day. Please continue to edit the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:22, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

Silent Hill Italian Wiki administrator (on hold)

Hello.

I am Maracornell and I would like to become the administrator of the Silent Hill Italian Wiki. I'm making this request because the site is abandoned and I would like to improve it: there are only 6 pages on the wiki (created and edited by me and another user) and there's no way to contact the administrators, that don't visit the site for more than 5 months. I would be very pleased if you accept my request.

Thank you for the attention.

Maracornell.

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but they were nearly all on one day about a month ago. Please continue to work on the wiki to show some sustained editing. Also please make sure to contact the other user about your request. -- Wendy (talk) 02:27, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

shipoffools (on hold)

Hello,I'm already an admin there but I wanna be a 'crat to make others admins(does this also count to the adoptions?),anyway I know the wiki's founder(who's inactive there)..on another wiki.But I'm asking this here as he had a lot of problems making me an admin. I'm sure either he or the community has got no problems with this.

• Hi. If the founder and the community have problems with you becoming a bureaucrat, then we can't given you the rights either. If you'd like to become the bureaucrat, please start a community discussion about it so the community can decide whether or not you or someone else should become a bureaucrat. Be sure to post a link to the discussion once it's over. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:15, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
    • Oh no! when I told "he had a lot of problems"..I meant he technically did not know how to make me an admin!..and sorry for the mistake I made in the request,I corrected it!:)Roranoa zoro [Talk] 04:19,5/24/2011
    • As for the proof,I'm sure a blog is unneeded!...here's a recent blog!Roranoa zoro [Talk] 04:23,5/24/2011
      • Thanks for clarifying. Can you please post a blog post anyway? That way everyone has a chance to help decide. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:38, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Gagfilms Wiki (on hold)

Can I have bureacrat/admin access on the wiki mentioned? I feel the wiki needs an active sysop. The Big Show Legend Talk PageLegend Blogs 15:53, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few and they were all made today. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:20, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Batman Villains Wiki (on hold)

There is a single page only on the Batman Villains wiki[2], and I have never seen anybody do anything on it. I was hoping that I could adopt it because I have a very large interest in the villains of the batman universe and I believe I could do well with it.

Sincerely, the fantastical murderous peacekeepers, the Fell Pacifists. 22:18, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you haven't made any contributions to the wiki. Please begin editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:25, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

http://multiverse.wikia.com/ (on hold)

Hello, I was wondering if I could adopt multiverse wiki. I looked in the logs and it looks to me like it was just made and abandoned, no work put into it at all, and was last used in january this year for a cross-wiki spam removal, and was mainly used by the wikiabot in 2008. So it looks like it hasn't been touched in a very long time. I would like to use it for a story place where people can submit universe ideas and stories and such stuff like that.

With regards,

-The Others (THC) 22:49, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you haven't made any contributions to the wiki. Please begin editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:27, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Eminem Wiki (on hold)

Hello I'd like to adopt the Eminem Wiki because there are only like 2 active editors and it's been almost 2 years since an admin has been on. The rate is very low for editing on that wiki. About 2 edits per week. I am King Gamer! Talk to Me Lotsa Edits! 00:52, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few and they were all made today. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:29, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

El Goonish Shive Wiki (on hold)

Hello. I would like to adopt the El Goonish Shive Wiki. The bureaucrat for the wiki has been inactive for over 7 months now and neither of the two existing admins have edited in the last 4 months. There have been only 2 other users active in the last 60 days. One of them is the automated Wikia account and the other is a new user who registered in the last month. I have edited the wiki more than any other user on it and have created 4 new pages in the main namespace. I have collaborated with other users in defining goals for the wiki and have contributed toward reaching those goals. I have also taken it upon myself to keep the wiki up to date when possible. I would like to be granted admin status (and bureaucrat rights if you see fit) so I can provide the wiki with the new features Wikia has to offer and perform maintenance on the wiki I do not currently have the rights to do. Thank you for your consideration. Thorenn 11:37, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Are you asking about Shiveapedia? If so, I see that you haven't edited for about a month. Please continue editing again over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:46, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting Child's Play Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Child's Play Wiki, since there are only a few contributors working at that Wiki, not to mention there have been acts of vandalism on that Wiki regarding informations about the Child's Play series.

Thank you, contributor DanielCrumplebottom

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few, most of which were about a month ago. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Also, please talk to Iwhswwd, another editor on the wiki who has been active lately, about your request so Iwhswwd has a chance to chime in as well. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:11, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Brandon

Hi My Name Is Banjptron2000 & I Would Like To Be A Admin Please

Just Take Your Time