FANDOM

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Communities can only be adopted by an active community member, though, so before you post your request please be sure you meet the Adoption guidelines listed below.

Existing admins may be removed only if they have been inactive for more than one year.

Please note:

• Fandom-branded wikis (e.g. Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc...) are never eligible for adoption.
  • Community Builder wikis have been retired and cannot be adopted.
  • Although you may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom’s sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Adoption guidelines

Is the wiki inactive?

• No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond.
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more
  • Note: if you're an existing admin looking to gain bureaucrat rights, get approval from the other active admins, then let us know in your request

Is the wiki’s topic duplicative?

• If you request to adopt a wiki that is duplicative, we will likely deny the adoption request — and encourage you to edit on the most popular of wikis about the topic.
  • We may close such wikis, and/or explore a merger of the two wikis.

Are you eligible to adopt?

• You may adopt a wiki only if 90 days have passed since you were made an admin on any other wiki, whether by appointment or adoption.
  • You are not currently blocked on another FANDOM project

Are you contributing to the wiki's content?

• You have principally edited content pages on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
  • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better)
  • You are currently editing the main namespace

Are you building the community?

• You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.

Does the wiki's topic have a natural audience?

• We don't allow the adoption of personal or sandbox wikis.
  • If the topic is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience, we'll probably deny the request. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
International adoption request links
(if you don't see your language here, please post in EN queues)
Español Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
Deutsch Adoptionsanfragen für Wikis in deutscher Sprache siehe hier.
Français Pour les demandes d'adoptions en français, consultez cette page.
Русский Запросы по русскоязычным викиям подавать здесь.
Italiano Per le richieste di adozione in italiano, visitare questa pagina.
Polski Aby zobaczyć polskie centrum adopcji wiki, zajrzyj tutaj.
Nederlands Voor adoptie-aanvragen in het Nederlands, raadpleeg deze pagina.
Português Para pedidos de adoção em português, visite esta página.
日本語
日本語にて日本語版の休眠中のFANDOMコミュニティのアドミン (管理者) 権限を取得するには、アダプション:リクエストをご覧いただくか、Special:Contact/generalから申請してください。
中文 有關中文wiki領養申請,請造訪此頁

有关中文wiki领养申请,请访问此页

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

MicroWiki (on hold)

Greetings, mighty Wikia admins,

I would like to adopt MicroWiki, at http://micronations.wikia.com. For about four months now, the wiki has been run-down and failry inactive, not to mention badly in need of a clean-up, and I am one that would like to see it cleaned up. Please consider my application and have a good day.

Sincerely, AuburnAttack21 20:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there are currently a few other active users as well. Can you start a conversation on the wiki letting everyone know about your adoption request? That way, all the other active editors can chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 20:20, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe the discussion has achieved success. Can I adopt now? AuburnAttack21 23:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Can we have a link to this discussion?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:13, 21/3/2011
http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal 00:34, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Based on the conversation on that page, I'll need to know what your intentions are for the wiki before I give you rights there. There is a forked wiki, yes, but the original wiki is still here. The content should not be archived, deleted, etc. or anything like that in favor of the new copy of the wiki hosted elsewhere, nor should users be directed elsewhere. This wiki should be standing on its own, not diminished in favor of another. If you can let me know what you plan to do, that'd be great. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 20:15, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

That sounds very non-democratic. Can you explain why, please? AuburnAttack21
I agree that the wiki should be left as it is. If a new community wants to build it up, then they should be left to do so. However, if there is currently only one community and the wiki is forked; users should have a choice to either choose to work on the new wiki or stay with the wikia one. A link may be put up on the front page explaining what happened, but ultimately it should be left with the viewer/editor's choice. Although, from a community perspective it makes more sense to side with the older community since editors are more likely to stay with others who shared the same experience in that particular interest/hobby/game and are part of a greater scheme of the betterment of a wiki for allowing everyone to access information. Sometimes wikia policies don't work out for the best, and this causes problems for the current community. vegeance 01:07, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

@Auburn: the reason I asked is because we've made it very clear that Wikia wikis will not be archived or closed just because the community has forked. A fork wiki is made from copying the content to another location, but the original wiki still remains at Wikia and it will continue to remain at Wikia. If your intention is to archive the Wikia wiki in favor of the forked wiki, then that won't be allowed and it's best that you move on to the fork. If your intention is to maintain and continue to build the wiki, however, then I would be happy to give you the rights so you can do just that. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:44, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

I suppose I COULD go along with that...however there is much work to be done. AuburnAttack21
Not to keep beating the same drum, but I'll need a firm yes or no—and "yes" can't later become "no" if you change your mind. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:37, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki request (on hold)

I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[1]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

• Hi. There are a number of other users editing on the wiki as well. Please make sure they've all been told about this page so they can all chime in. Let us know when they do, thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 20:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
  • All right... I will contact them. So after that, I, Englinton and Gunius going to become admins, right?--Small Owl 16:30, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
  • Yeah, I agree they should be admins. They've done so much to help this Wiki and I'm sure they deserve this. Guradian1098 22:00, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
    • I'll be making you a bureaucrat if this request is approved. You can then make whoever you want into an admin—however please be aware that Eglinton has been blocked globally. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 23:44, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
But I'll have to ask Englinton if he was blocked? And, if I were a bureaucrat, I can use the theme designer in the Wiki? --Small Owl 00:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have a change of ideas. You can replace Eglinton by User:Guradian1098?--Small Owl 00:20, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
    • Has the community agreed to that? I'm starting to lose track of who is supposed to be an admin and whether the community has agreed to it. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Nana Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request adoption for the Nana wiki. There is no active admins and though I have not made many edits I can take good care of the wiki. I run sevral others so I know how to make it better. I also have watched the anime and am now currently reading the manga so I can add lots of new information as I go. Team Doofenshmirtz Custom sig under construction! 15:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

You only edited there on April 1st, and made 13 edits. Mr. Grille (talk page) 10:49, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only seem to have made 13 edits on the 1st of April. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny@fandom (talk) 09:20, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds good! I was away on holiday so I have not been editing as much as I would like the past few days but I just got back and I will get right on editing! TD 23:53, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

The Last Dragon Chronicles Wiki (on hold)

The Dragon Chronicles Wiki is inactive so I'm placing an adoption request with Will k. Probble 22:30, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Neither of you have made any edits on the wiki since soon after making this request. If you make some more edits over the next week to show some sustained editing, I'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, Grunny@fandom (talk) 09:18, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
I wasn't wanting any rights, by the way. -- Will k (talk · contrib) 10:05, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

The West Wing Wiki (on hold)

Requesting Adoption by the West Wing Wiki. My bona fides are well-established.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, so can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny@fandom (talk) 09:20, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
It was ERJ1024. Source. -- Will k (talk · contrib) 13:03, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry. Yes username is ERJ1024. Here is my signature.ERJ1024 20:44, April 9, 2011 (UTC)

Horse Saga Wiki (on hold)

I would like Bureaucrat and Admin rights by adopting this wiki. It is my first time working with wikia, but I think I could make something of it. However I am concerned about advertising it to my friends at the moment because there does not seem to be any active administration. This page is devoted to an awesome little game with a good community that could use a better place for information and the like.

I have placed a News announcement for my adoption request page on the front page of the wiki and I have also left messages on the talk pages of the only other 2 contributors.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny@fandom (talk) 09:32, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

i want to get admin on Battleforge wikia (on hold)

hello i would like tot get admin on battleforge wikia. There are no active admins and iam really active member.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny@fandom (talk) 09:33, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
My username is ethesham Ethesham 17:04, April 15, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for the Sym-Bionic Titan Wiki (on hold)

Hello there. Its been quite a while ever since I joined the Sym-Bionic Titan Wikia and I've noticed that there are no admin's present. Theres numerous pages that don't need to be up and I'm kind of fed up with it. Theres no other way to delete it and i'm sure the admins are the only ones who can delete it. But that can't happen without them. I've also contributed a lot of images and edits so far to the site. Right now I have made about over 600 edits on this wikia and I'm very active. There's some people who leave comments and what not, but not much of them seem to enjoy editing. So please, if you ever get the chance, I'd really enjoy being admin. Thank you.

Hi. You didn't sign your request so I don't know which user you are. Please add your signature so I can check your request. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 17:45, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fetch With Ruff Ruffman Wiki (on hold)

Hello I would like to adopt the wiki.

Taowa2 16:06, April 4, 2011 (UTC)taowa2

• Hi. Your edits look very good, just a bit sporadic. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, and we'll be sure to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 01:54, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

May I pin this request down? and can somebody watch this wiki? (on hold)

http://berenstainbears.wikia.com/wiki/Berenstain_Bears_Wiki The admin hasn't edited it in months.http://justin-bieber.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bieber_Wiki<---somebody watch this,somebody who doesn't hate Justin Bieber.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, April 5, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits on the wiki. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • Oi! I rather have the Goosebumps wiki instead thanks.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC))

Adminship/Bcrat Request for Android Wiki (declined)

This seems to be a relatively desert wiki that deserves some contributions. Outside of the XDA-Wiki, there does not appear to be any general purpose Android wikis out there that are heavily updated, so I'd love to be able to have the opportunity to get this one working. Android Wiki appears to be almost-completely abandoned with only 6 articles. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 05:41, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

For reference, my past contributions have been largely under GuildWiki, PvXWiki (now forked) and the official GW wiki. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 19:39, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Unfortunately the admin/bureaucrat has been active within the last 60 days, so we're unable to approve an adoption request for the wiki. Feel free to ask the bureaucrat, Jazzmista, if you can receive rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:47, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Brandon, just wanted to push back on this. I'm wondering if I can request that the particular restriction of "no admins/bureaucrats active for 60 days" be waived; my rationale for this request is specifically regarding the subject covered by the Android wiki - one that is fast-paced, where 60-days encompasses a very large time duration where information and interest can be immediately lost, resulting in a "make or break"-esque scenario for the Android wiki community. While I understand that these requests are generally tightly policy-bound, I have gone ahead and requested the rights on the aforementioned user's talk page. However, in the event that the user remains inactive, I would like to make the small request of waiving the restriction (or reducing the restriction), partly in the spirit of IAA, but also so information is made more readily available to those looking. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 05:04, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
The admin was last active 6 days ago. While his editing is sporadic, it's not a case where he's been gone for a long time and the 60 day rule can be waived, as we're talking about less than a week. Until such a time when he's inactive or unresponsive to you, such as 30 days (May 10th), I can't really give you the rights through an adoption request. Sorry. Good luck, and if he doesn't reply feel free to put in a new request on May 10th. EDIT: Also, keep in mind that what you're saying is important for the Android wiki (fast paced, updated information, etc) has nothing to do with admin rights. You can do all of that without being an admin. :) - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:17, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Dead Frontier Wiki bureaucrat rights (on hold)

Hi, I'm already an admin on the Dead Frontier Wiki and I would like to request additional bureaucrat rights. Since all the other admins (including the bureaucrats) are either inactive or edit only occasionally (once or twice a month), without responding to messages, I wouldn't want to risk the wiki having to endure another period of time without any active admins (in case I get hit by a bus or meteorite ;). Thanks! Sovq 07:29, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I see there are a few other editors on the wiki. Can you hold a community discussion about this? That way they can all chime in on the request too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:54, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have tried to start a community discussion about the wiki before I got my admin rights, but as I explained to Sarah Manley, even though the wiki is frequently edited, majority of these edits are one-time-only contributions, mostly done by anonymous users, so there is no actual wiki community on the Dead Frontier wiki. The only other contributor, with a history of sustained editing, that regularly keeps track of what's going on on the wiki is User:Insert Your Name Here who has given me his support on this matter. Sovq 10:44, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Miniclip Wikia Adoption Request (on hold)

I wish to become the admin/controller of the Miniclip Wikia. It's been untouched for months, and after being created in 2008, only had 22 pages, all of them incomplete. Admins had been inactive for over a year. I'd like to bring the wikia back from the dead, but can't do much. After posting on the talk page of one of the inactive admins, they directed me here and told me to apply for ownership of the wikia. http://miniclip.wikia.com/wiki/MiniClip_Wiki

Magic User - April 5th, 4:29 PM EST.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but you made all but one of them in one day. We need to see sustained interest (editing) in the wiki over a few days at least. Also, I don't see the conversation you had with the existing admin; as all of the previous admins were also bureaucrats they should be able to give you rights on the wiki directly if they wish. That said, to adopt through tthis page, please continue editing the wiki over the next week and we will check again. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 17:14, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Trams.wikia.com (on hold)

The tram wiki seems to be plagued with vandalism. I request admin status so I will be able to rid it of its vandalism problem (or at least mitigate it!) M Class 06:39, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It's great that you are doing some cleanup on the wiki and undo-ing bad edits, but in order to adopt it through this page you would also need to make some contributions of your own to the wiki. Please edit over the next week, the more the better, and also create at least one new page. We'll check back on the request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 17:38, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Dante's Inferno Wiki (on hold)

I've noticed that there is a lack of Beaurecrats on the "Infernopedia" (there's none (not even a sysop)) and the wiki its self is a mess, I went over there about 10 minutes ago and saw the state it was in and thought to myself "I could get this mess of a wiki into shape." I realise that I need (or it is suggested at least) to have some edits and/or have created a page, but when I saw the condition of the wiki and lack of Sysops and 'crats I immediately came here and started this adoption request. {{SUBST::User:FatMan2539/sig_ref}} 02:28, April 7, 2011 (UTC) P.S I am usually on the Borderlands wiki (570ish edits) or the XBIO wiki. (Beaurecrat and most edits (120ish))

Hi. That's great that you want to adopt the wiki, but you have yet to make any edits. The adoption criteria are not "suggestions" -- you need to show sustained editing on the wiki over several days and also create at least one new content page. Please start working on the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 17:41, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Ru lgbt wikia (on hold)

Please to give me the rights of beaurecrat and administrator in http://ru.lgbt.wikia.com This project is absolutelly inactive for a long time and i want to help this project. Thanks. Jartel 12:01, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good, but they were all on one day. We need to see continued editing over at least a few days. Please continue to edit the wiki and create at least one new page and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 17:44, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
I continue to edit. Jartel 18:59, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Excite Wiki

Hello, my name is Revitalizer and I'm looking to adopt administrative/bureaucratic rights for the Excite Wiki. The Excite Wiki was, in terms of content, brand new before I started editing and currently has no other editors. The Wiki's admin, Richard1990, has logged into Wikia within the last month, but has not edited the Excite Wiki for about two years. I requested the rights from the Wiki's admin about twelve days ago, but he has not yet logged in since. Thank you for reviewing my request. Revitalizer 08:51, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Dark Shadows

Hi there,

I'd love to adopt the Dark Shadows wiki (Shadows) - I've been working hard on it for a long time and would take very good care of it! MissLizaMay 23:25, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt a Wikia - http://blackprophecy.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Prophecy_Wiki

Name of Wikia: Black prophecy wikia

Address of wikia: http://blackprophecy.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Prophecy_Wiki

Reason: This wikia is not being edited in a constructive manner by the main admin. All he has done is put a link to his Personal Wiki page on the front page, and locked the entire wikia so noone else can edit it.

His own personal wiki is: http://prophecynation.com/front/wiki/Main_Page

As you can see on his wiki, it has google adsense which generates money for user- Nexiom. He has locked the blackprophecywikia for the sole reason of forwarding visitors of that wikia to his own wiki to make money. This is totally against the spirit of wikia as he had done this for selfish monetary reasons. Hopefully i can get this wikia adopted and actually put some proper information for users of wikia instead of the site just advertising his money making site.

You can check some of my other wikia work here - http://prophecyplanet.wikia.com/wiki/ProphecyPlanet_Wiki

I look forward to your decision. Thanks

Prometheus2011.

Hellraiser Wiki

On Hellraiser wiki, the founder of the site is the only admin and He has been absent for over a year. I am the only one who made a single edit there in weeks, I feel that I have done a lot for the site, and I think that with Me as an admin, the site will improve greatly. here it is http://hellraiser.wikia.com/wiki/Hellraiser_Wiki. FrozenBlueToes 06:35, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Promotion request

Hi! I am a user on the Andy Griffith Show Wiki. A while ago, the bureaucrat, Andaw99, gave me admin status. I later changed my username and lost the position. Andlaw99 hasn't been on (I've tried writing - doesn't answer) The other admin, Buffymybasset, is in favor of me getting the admin status back. Here is my old account and my new one. Thank you! --Gleeful4ever! 13:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

• On behalf of Gleeful4ever, I am all for her getting Admin status back. The only reason she doesn't, is because she changed her log in name. Currently it is only me and her working on the Wiki, so I would really appreciate it if you gave her rights back. Thanks so much! Buffymybasset 13:40, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Looney Tunes

I like to adopt the wiki Looney City Citizens.--FanDibus 16:51, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Midnight Club Wiki Request

Hello,

I've recently stumbled upon the Midnight Club Wiki and, being a fan of the game, want to boost the wiki to a more professional looking state. I've already made several article improvements as well as a page creation. While my edits are few and my time on the wiki is short, I plan on making many major changes later on, and am looking for more contributors. I hope you can find time to reply.SilverStreak0 00:46, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Icemark Chronicles Wiki Admin Request

Hi, recently I've been editting the Icemark Chronicles site and noticed that there are no other active users and the site has been really badly neglected and so was wondering if I could be considered for admin. Cheers Duck666 09:15, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

The Looney Tunes Show.

I would like to adopt The Looney Tunes Show, as it hasn't been editted by it's creator or admin since it was first created. -XoTulleMorXo (talk and contributions) 19:38, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption request for the saiyan fan club wiki

I would like to adopt the saiyan fan club wiki the creator hasn't been on since january, there are no admins, and besides me there's only one other user who I asked to come. ~gotek~ april15

EastEnders.wikia.com

Okay, I've tried time and again to adopt this wiki, but am always stopped by an Admin making on useless edit. Please could I adopt the EastEnders Wiki? I say this because it's a total mess and I can guarantee it'll never be tidy unless I adopt it. Once adopted, I'll start work right away. I know Shayminboy made one edit two days ago, but that's the only admin activity in months! Cheers, GSorby Chat with Me! 20:47, April 15, 2011 (UTC)

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! Wiki

There is currently 2 editors of this wiki and niether of us are aware of who the Bureacrat is. I am finding it hard to edit this wiki with no current active member with user rights. And so is the other member. If you were to give me user rights on this wiki i will definately not abuse them. There has been a number of pages created that have nothing to do with the topic and they are just left sitting there, un-touched. No one is able to delete them because nobody currently working on this project has user rights! I know i've mentioned this a number of times before but that is because this is a serious matter! If this wiki were to go any further something needs to be done... Fast.

If you currently think that i am not ready to recieve user rights on this wiki, i completely understand.

Thankyou,

Toph Lover (talk) 22:51, April 15, 2011 (UTC)

Request to adopt Shores of Hazeron Wiki

At the Shores of Hazeron wiki there are currently only 2 admins; Me, and the founder (Furohman). I have sysop, but I do not have bureaucrat. Furohman has not done anything in some time, and I am fairly certain he doesn't intend to return. I have posted on the Requests_for_adminship and invited the other contributors to comment. They have expressed support on IRC, but obviously I can't prove that here. D3matt 02:05, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Zoey 101 wiki

I would like to be a bureaucrat on Zoey 101 wiki. The creator doesn't go on anymore, and there doesn't appear to be any admins. Parstin32 01:43, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Request to adopt LEGO Adventurers Wiki

Can I please adopt the LEGO Adventurers Wiki? No members have used it for a year now other than me, and I have been encouraging people to help out the Wiki as it has few pages, it doesn't seem right that the majority were character pages before I showed up. Thank you for reading my request.

Cheers, ProfArchibaldHale 22:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.