Community Central
Community Central
This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

This Tekken wiki needs an admin badly (on hold)

[1] if I could be an mod,not an admin I'd be happy to watch one of my favorite video game's wikis.(Hangingmanpeter0 09:59, January 6, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. There actually isn't a set of user rights called moderator. There are administrators who have the ability to delete pages, protect pages, block users, and what not, and then there are bureaucrats who have the ability to give other user's admin and bureaucrat rights. Generally when someone adopt a wiki, they receive both admin and bureaucrat rights. Would you be interested in this? If so, since your edits have been fairly sporadic, please continue editing over the next week, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:56, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
  • I will.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:58, January 8, 2011 (UTC))
  • I've been cleaning up errors,annoyances,spammers and more.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:28, January 9, 2011 (UTC))
    • Hi. You haven't edited in about a week now. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:28, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
    • Yes I still want this wiki(Hangingmanpeter0 07:52, January 22, 2011 (UTC))
      • Great! There are a few other users who are editing now too. Can you ask them if they're OK with you adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:32, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
      • I am just need to secure Tekken Wiki site. But since none of the admin can granted me years ago for protecting Tekken wikia, I now declare Tekken Wiki that to leave rank to "Hangingmanpeter0". Cause I have no time to takecare Tekken wiki from now on.User_talk:Ericard 05:51, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Simmenes Wiki (on hold)

Hi!

I adopted Simmenes Wiki (Norwegian The Sims Wiki), but I'm not bureaucrats, just sysop. I want to be bureaucrats so I can make other user become sysops too. Can I please become a bureaucrats? theSIMofNor wegian 19:31, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. A few other users have edited recently. Can you let them know about this request so they can chime in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:12, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Yes, but the user Aster09 isn't from the Norwegian Sims Wiki, but frome French Sims Wiki, but the other users know it.

17:14, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

• I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you clarify? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:57, January 19, 2011 (UTC)

Sonic Heroes Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I'm Joshua and I'd like to become an Admin on the Sonic Heroes Wiki. Brandondorf9999 is the Breucreat on the site currently however he has not made any edits since May 5, 2010. I forget exactly when I joined the wikia but I think it was sometime around December 25 - January 1. Even though that means that I've barely been on this wiki but it also means that in the short amount of time that I've been on, I've made more edits (67) then he has (58). I also created a page by mistake and I'd delete it however since I don't have admin functions, I have to rely on him and it doesn't seem like he'll be doing it any time soon... I've already made a template called the TeamInfobox so I'm sure I could make a great admin adition to the wiki. Even if it's not the full admin/breucreat funtions, I'd still be fine with that. As long as I could have the basic admin functions, I'd be fine with that. Please consider and thank you in advance!

Joshweiser22 (Joshua) 07:06, January 9, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, though they've been a bit sporadic lately. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:18, January 10, 2011 (UTC)

成語百科 (on hold)

我需要管理它,我對他有一定的貢獻。--獎定文 08:55, January 16, 2011 (UTC)

• 你有沒有問其他人他們同意嗎? 像 Msnhinet8。你也應該做一個page, 你只有三個edit
    Blahlala 16:10, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
    P.S. Sorry Brandon Rhea if you didn't need my help... I speak Chinese so I asked if they had others approve the request and that they should make a page

Hi. I'm not sure who handles this type of international adoption request, so I've put this on hold until I can find out. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:30, January 21, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki (on hold)

I really want to adopt the Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki. I am planning to change the look of the Wiki and protect and help her. I edited 53 articles thus far and this Wiki has more of 60 days. Waiting answers.--Small Owl January 18, 2011 17:14

I completely support this user, he has done alot of work on it.

Eglinton Talk Email [2]] 18:23, January 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, I'm traveling today (Friday 21). I am only going to arrive Sunday. Where will I go to internet connection is slow so if your gain is possible if I start to contribute on Sunday or Monday, ok?--Small Owl 14:08, January 21, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Small Owl. Looks like you've been doing some pretty great things so far on the wiki, but it looks like there are a few other editors around too. Can you start a discussion (a blog or forum or whatever works best) about who should be given admin rights and then get back to us once the few editors on the wiki have given their input? Thanks, Joey 00:24, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
My God, I was very sad for not having won once, feel like crying. But I will do everything to get this Wiki. Do not know if I create a blog or a forum. I will create a BLOG on Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki, And then I'll show you to the page to you arrive at any conclusion, you know that I really really want to turn the Wiki administrator and help, thanks.--Small Owl 03:54, January 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, as proposed before, Small owl has wanted to adopt the Guardians of gahoole wiki, he is away and asked me to make this request for him, his contributions are great and i'm sure he is right for the job. ☼Chris☼ ♫Talk♫ 00:49, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

• I thought you weren't aloud to adopt any Wikis because of your 1 week block? Still, wait for an official to respond. Head.Boy.Hog(Talk To Me) 14:17, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
  • I'm making a request for Small Owl, he asked me to. ☯ℂℍℝIS☯ ♫Talkhelp 18:42, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

Request for adoption of the Portuguese Ben 10 pt.ben10.wikia.com (on hold)

I would like to be the owner of the wiki, because I learned from that now and when I started editing, she started getting better, then I would be the owner of reactive power to it 100% and also have control over it to do other things like that I can not delete pages that are not part of the wiki. (If you check, user Artuaii)

• Hi. Your contributions look great, however another user, Marcelo Fernandes Roma, has also been fairly active on the wiki. Please leave Marcelo a message letting him know about your request, that way he has a chance to chime in and give his opinion too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:56, January 23, 2011 (UTC)

Dimensional Clash Wiki (on hold)

Hello. I am an active member (pretty much the only one at the moment) at the Dimensional Clash Wiki, a private Wikia dedicated to keeping records on our many character bios and arc plots from our RPing forum, known as Dimensional Clash. The one who created the Wikia at my suggestion, user named Pieandchips, left the forum a long time ago and has since then actively avoided anything related to it. It's because of this, I believe, that he has repeatedly ignored both the Wikia and my requests to take over from him. I have plans for DCW to improve its looks and content, but most of them I can't do at my current member status. Hopefully, I can even get more members from the forum back to the Wikia to write on their DC material. --DanMat6288 22:32, January 22, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi Dan. Your contributions look great. Gantzgun74 has been editing a lot too. Is he OK with you becoming an admin? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:13, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

Ren and Stimpy Wiki (on hold)

I wish to adopt the Ren and Stimpy wiki at renandstimpy.wikia.com it has no admin currently

You only have one edit there. Additionally there are other more active users there--God (Pray) 05:34, January 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm not sure who it is leaving this request. Can you sign your post? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:19, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

HTF Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a Bureaucrat on the Happy Tree Friends Fanon Wiki. I am the only currently active administrator(although I didn't create the wiki) I have 270+edits on this wiki and see some user's who have potential to be administrators.ThE unregistered contributor 20:31, January 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Since there are other community members editing, can you post a discussion asking users if they're OK with you receiving the additional rights? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:32, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

Somebody needs to watch this Goosebumps wiki (on hold)

[[3]] This Goosebumps hasn't been edited by the one that owns,it in forever. —This unsigned comment is by Hangingmanpeter0 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• I would suggest you change the title of this request because it makes people think you don't want to adopt it, if you don't and you have a concern about the wiki, please use special:contact and notify staff. Don't forget to add your signature next time :). ☼Chris☼ ♫♫Talk♫♫ 15:20, January 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Going off what Chris said, are you interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:40, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

Yes,I'll take this page,it needs work on it badly,and sorry for not signing my name,I am very hard on crime and spammers,so they won't get a second chance.(Hangingmanpeter0 05:05, January 30, 2011 (UTC))

• You actually have another adoption request current ongoing. You can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days. Can you choose which one you'd like to adopt? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:34, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Goosebumps(Hangingmanpeter0 07:34, February 8, 2011 (UTC))

Darker Essence Wiki (on hold)

I notice a Wiki for which the bureaucrat frequently asks my assistance with regards to formatting has not been edited since October 11th of last year. I admit I haven't either (other than a spread of edits now to alert the bureaucrat of my position), but otherwise I would only edit to fix a formatting error when asked. Again, this is not an adoption request as such, but rather a request for bureaucracy on a Wiki I already 'administrate' so that the process of giving rights to those who wish to adopt it could be sped up. Thank you. EDIT: While I'm here, I notice that a bot has gone through my account and created Category:BlogListingPage. Is there something I should be aware of?--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 21:29, January 26, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits do look good, but, as you said, you haven't really edited much since October. Please continue editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. About the blog listing, that was part of a global deletion of that page on multiple wikis. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:30, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Sure thing.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 19:03, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
You haven't edited in about a week now. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:35, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Very much so. The problem is, it is the bureaucrat's creation and so in terms of content, the amount I can add is very limited. Having said that, the bureaucrat has returned now, so there's no problem.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 21:39, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

The Elder Scrolls Wiki (on hold)

We simply could use an elder scrolls wiki.There is a new game getting worked on and the eusp.net wiki is slow and not really on their game lately. The Elder Scrolls is a very popular game series and I personally am surprised by the fact that we do not already have one. There really is not much more to say, it could increase traffic and it would be a useful tool to people

Blakebutters 22:30, January 26, 2011 (UTC) 5:28PM January 26, 2011

Then you'd be best to create it. As far as I know, UESP is still up-to-date, but this is the place to adopt an existing Wiki, not request a new one. (There's a "Start a new wiki" button on the left hand side of the page.) Soxra (TALK) 23:01, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
UESP is more than enough for me. I worked a lot there. Just go to UESP. If you want to stay in Wikia, go to the Skyrim Wiki. --Rigas Papadopoulos • TalkDeeds 23:48, January 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Are you asking to create a wiki? If so, you can create a wiki at any time using Special:CreateWiki. If you're looking to adopt a Wikia wiki, can you link to the one you're referring to? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:33, January 31, 2011 (UTC)

iCarly Answers Adoption (on hold)

I would like to adopt the iCarly Answers wiki. The admin is inactive, and I am trying my best to answer all the questions. There are too many questions and some are abusive such as this one.

I help on the actual iCarly Wiki a lot and have managed to set up chat rooms and newsletters. (still working on it) I would like to become an administrator on the iCarly Answers Wiki please.

(I am back from my ski trip and I'm active again!)

--Anr0328 16:26, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You haven't edited in over a week now. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:36, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Toontown Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I would like to adopt the Toontown Wiki ( link here: http://toontown.wikia.com/). I am an admin there but not a crat there. When the only buracrat is on, he doesn't edit much. But he does have computer problems so........ anyway could I please adopt it if my wiki's community agrees? Man for the job 16:59, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. This is an active wiki with an active admin team. Can you post a discussion on the wiki about this so the other users and admins can give their thoughts on you receiving bureaucrat rights? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:38, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

I have posted a blog with a section about it. Man for the job 10:08, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

Superpower wiki (on hold)

I need some help, the w:c:powerlisting has fallen victim to vandalism. I corrected the main page but there are still some problems with image history and blocking. The wiki has one inactive admin/crat, A request for adoption was added at the end of last month but only partially fulfilled. I kindly request that you allow us three new admins and two new bureaucrats.

User Caydeb (thats me) and user BobNewbie (the former request for adoption) were voted by community members to be the new bureaucrats. I also kindly request that User Raffe Ace Uchiha and user TheXFactor are promoted to admins, as it will definitely help with vandalism and speedy deletes.

Thank you for a prompt response --Kaidb 03:34, January 30, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Can you link me to where you and the others were voted in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:15, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
  • came up missing, it was there last month should be [HERE] but got deleted somehow. It is linked where I asked people to vote, [Here],[Here],[Here],[Here],and [Here]. Did it nearly two months ago.
    • Is there any link anywhere else that says the other users want the rights? I can give you the rights since you've requested for yourself, but I can't give it to anyone else without knowing they want them. Additionally, I could always give you your requested rights, and you could then give rights to whomever you choose. Let me know. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:39, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

It will just be easier if you give me the bureaucrat rights and I can give the other guys rights when they want them. Thanks --Kaidb 02:16, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki (on hold)

I am a very active user on the Fairy Tail Fanon, the administrator has been gone for a long while. The wiki is growing and I have been doing my best to make it better. So I am requesting to be given admin rights on this wiki. I would also like to ask for admin rights to be given to Ash9876 , who has done alot on the wiki as well. Zicoihno (Talk to Me) 05:02, January 30, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I'd be happy to give you both the rights. Has Ash agreed to be given admin rights? Also, there are a few other users editing on the wiki. Can you let start a discussion letting people know about this request so they can chime in too? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:35, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
  • Hey there, I'm Ash9876, and I have agreed to be given admin rights, and we are letting people know about our request, so I hope we get admin rights soon.Ash9876
    • Can you link me to where you're discussing it? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:40, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Ghost Adventures (on hold)

Greetings! I would like to adopt the Ghost Adventures Wiki. Originally, I was going to create a wiki, but was able to find this instead. It doesn't appear to have had any recent activity and I was unable to find an active administrator on the users list. I'm planning to get to work on the articles on there and create some new ones in order to expand it. --Trip 03:04, January 31, 2011 (UTC)

I also found another Ghost Adventures Wiki with little activity or users, but it has a better looking theme. Is it possible to "merge" similar wikis together?--Trip 03:23, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
It's possible, but that's done via Special:Contact. If there's an active user community on one of the wikis, the users there need to agree to it as well. Also, just to clarify, which one are you asking to adopt? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:41, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the info! This wiki is the one I'd like to initially adopt. --Trip 05:39, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Wikia Português

Hi guys, I'm admin of Wikia Português and would like to request bureaucrat priviledges, so as to be able to grant admin priviledges to other users. Thanks, 019mgq 14:21, January 31, 2011 (UTC)

Wikia Português do Brasil

Hi, may I be granted admin and bureaucrat priviledges for Wikia Português do Brasil? The current admin (whose adminship was requested by me) has been absent this month for unknown reasons, maybe due to the floods in Brazil. The wiki is being target of repeated spam/vandalism and I've been having to bother VegaDark to address these activities. Thanks, 019mgq 14:21, January 31, 2011 (UTC)

St Trinians Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt this wiki as I have great plans for it including a new theam —This unsigned comment is by Regemet (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Do you mean this Wiki? If so, it looks like you haven't made any edits there since November last year. If you make some edits and create a few pages over the next couple of weeks to show some sustained editing, I'll be happy to review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 12:28, February 4, 2011 (UTC)

Pocket Legends Admin Request (approved)

Hi, I'm requesting to be made the admin of the Pocket Legends wiki (http://pocketlegends.wikia.com/) which was started nearly a year ago. The current admin hasn't made an edit for over six months and I have some ideas for how to improve the wiki. I have added a lot of new structure and content to the wiki and cleaned up a small amount of spam and abuse. I think there's a lot more to do there and with the design (the game developer has made a batch of graphics available for use by community wikis). I left a message for the admin but have had no response. Also I initally started editing another pocket legends wiki at http://plclopedia.wikia.com/ which has also been abandoned, but I would like to concentrate on one only and pocketlegends.wikia.com has a better URL for newcomers. There is an active spanish language pocket legends wiki at http://es.pocketlegends.wikia.com/ (the admin pointed me at this admin request page). Thanks.

Innovateer 15:49, February 1, 2011 (UTC)

• People are still contributing on that Wiki but wait for a reply from an official.

Head.Boy.Hog(Talk To Me) 14:10, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Innovateer. Your contributions look great, however Kierdavis has also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave Kierdavis a message and ask him if he's okay with you adopting the wiki? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 12:34, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hi all, i've been editing the wiki and I don't mind if innovateer is made admin.Kierdavis 17:34, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Innovateer. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 05:38, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

True Blood/Bureaucrat Audition (on hold)

Hello-

I am asking for the chance to be bureaucrat on the True Blood Wiki. I was admin up until our former bureaucrat put my admin status on "probation" for supposedly blocking someone (which I did deny even doing), however I have not seen our bureaucrat since last year and cannot contact him to lift it. I am currently the only active user with/who had Admin status. The probation has long since been up, and I cannot reach him, nor anyone to help. I think I would really be a great bureaucrat: I visit the page daily for the past 4-5 months. I edit and add to pages almost daily. I am the #1 ranked user on the Wiki. I currently oversee the main page, changing it weekly to keep it looking fresh. I add/update blogs weekly with True blood news or fun blogs I've created. I really love the Wiki, so I hope I get this chance; if not bureaucrat then I hope at least Admin again... as much as I edit and create, it would make things so much easier for me and the Wikia-Staff I have to constantly bug ;)

Buffymybasset http://trueblood.wikia.com/wiki/True_Blood_Wiki

• Hi. The Scourge, who has bureaucrat rights, hasn't edited on the wiki for awhile, but he has been active elsewhere since then. He recently logged on today, so you could try sending him a message asking for your rights. Let me know how it turns out, and I'll put this request on hold until then. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:16, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

I have tried messaging him before- He never replies. :( Buffymybasset

S.A. wiki adaption (on hold)

I would like to adopt the S.A. wiki. since i am the only one currently editing this wiki i would like to adopt it to make it a better wiki to add more knowledge to the viewers of this wiki.....

Thank you very much.......—This unsigned comment is by Anime addict27 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Glee Wiki (on hold)

Hey Wikia!

I'm Trevor (also known as Artieandtinaforeva) from the Glee Wiki. I have been asked to represent over 80+ daily members plus 300+ daily anons on the Glee Wiki. I am here to ask for a beaurocrat right (spelling on that). We need two more admins, and we want to hold "elections" to decide for them. Babyjabba(michelle) told me that we need to get a beaurocrat to do so. She said that I was the best fit to do so. There are no active beaurocrats right now on the Glee Wiki,suprisingly enough. Please consider helping this wiki out by picking me. I am going through and risking a lot to get this to happen, so please if you could consider me! I am an active member there, and most of my glee wiki friends told me to represent the wiki due to my several edits and technical skills. I have really good ideas about rules, have 3000+ edits there, and am ranked in the top 10 on the wiki. Thank you so much for considering me!

Here's a link to my Glee Wiki user page!

artieandtinaforeva (Tike or Tartie? TARTIE-tike-nope tartie.) 04:22, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

I agree. I'm a sysop in the glee wiki and it really needs a good bureaucrat. Babyjabba and Artieandtinaforeva would do a really good job. --Wikia and [Wikipedia] Are the best sites ever!!!! 14:05, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
I agree completely. Trevor is a frequent editor to the wiki, and he will make a good choice. GIF KINGHEVANS, QUICK, AND BRITTANA♥ 21:07, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

I would have to agree with Artiandtinaforeva. Hes is an amazing editor and he deserves it the most out of all of the people on the Glee wiki! He deserves to be a beuro. He is also one of the longest members of the glee wiki, and he has some of the most edits!!! please, please, please choose him! Its the right choice for the wiki!!! --Glee+me+Kurt=love (Got Kurt? I do) 21:14, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

i dont edit or blog on the Glee wikia but trevar is practiccally the gleee wikia--Gleek.00 02:23, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
@Gleek.00, you only joined on 6th Feb so you don't really know what's happening in the glee wiki plus i searched your page but it's not in the glee wiki so that means you haven't visited the glee wiki. --Wikia and [Wikipedia] Are the best sites ever!!!! 04:49, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
I being a outsider have noticed a issue within the wiki and the current batch of administrators. Babyjabba deleted on February 4th Glee Wiki:Request for Adminship which is a proper channel of requesting to be a administrator. In full disclosure, I had been the one that had made the article previous to it's deletion. I think it would be smart to undo the deletion of that article. This wiki is big enough that it should have such a article. I am also going to suggest to the wikia helper reading this to research before choosing sides on this matter. I smell a rat.  Devilmanozzy (Talk Page)  14:20, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi all. Joeyaa will be handling this request and will reply soon. Until then I've put it on hold. Please let's try to keep any arguing here at a minimum, or not at all. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:04, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Do you know what I think? I think that Trevor would be the best choice for Beauro of the Glee Wiki. He is a frequent contributor, and no matter what anyone says, he is the best choice. I AM THE KING OF ALL THINGS GIFHevans, Quick, & Brittana 23:56, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
I have to agree with Bleghh!!! Artieandtinaforeva is the best choice for our wiki!!! He really IS the wiki!!! Please choose him, Many many people on the wiki even said they wanted him for buero!!!! Thank you! --Glee+me+Kurt=love (Got Kurt? I do) 00:02, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

I agree with everyone above. Artieandtinaforeva is the hardest working user there. He always is on top of pages and undoing vandalism before anyone notices! He would be a awesome crat! Mad Hatter I like hats! 03:36, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

Catsanddogswiki (on hold)

catsanddogswiki has been abandoned by the admin for 60 days and if i get at least sysop powers i could do so much for the wiki becuse vandals are putting non-sense pages{{SUBST:Sig/Speical ops genral minigun}} 15:04, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I don't see any edits from you on the wiki. Please begin editing and continue to do so for the next few days so we can see sustained contributing, and we'll re-review your request in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:06, February 7, 2011 (UTC)

Kobato wiki trouble (on hold)

My favourite show's wiki seems to be inactive.

Can I adopt the admin job. I'm positive I'm an active editor at other wikias too. —This unsigned comment is by Hisana456 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a few of them, and they're very sporadic. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:56, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

Degrassi Wiki (on hold)

On Degrassi Wiki, Nisoja got the most votes for becoming admin. May you grant Nisoja the adminship? Also, on degrassi wiki, there is only 2 active admins, and they don't come on too often. thank you. :) 00:47, February 8, 2011 (UTC)Nisoja

This page is purely for the adoption of wikis without active admins. If you have two active admins on the site then you cannot adopt here.--God (Pray) 00:55, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Can you link me to the successful vote for adminship? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:18, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

MUGEN Database (declined)

I am formally requesting adminship and bureaucratship on the MUGEN Database. As I am a fan of MUGEN, I found it to be obvious that I join the MUGEN Database. However, when I got there, I saw that most of the pages were filled with opinions, improper grammar, and no active administrators. --Timson622222 04:14, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Megadoomer is currently an active administration. Mega also has bureaucrat rights, so you could ask him/her if they can give you admin rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:28, February 8, 2011 (UTC)

Super Meat Boy (on hold)

I am Coolblue360 and I would like to adopt the Super Meat Boy wikia page. I take good care of it and a perverted man posted a link to a site with a man doing unspeakable things. I wish to adopt it so I can remove that page link and continue to help the wikia grow. —This unsigned comment is by Coolblue360 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. A few other users, namely LMZ 12 and DD Commander, have actively edited recently too. Can you talk to them and ask if they're OK with you adopting the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:23, February 8, 2011 (UTC)