This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Communities can only be adopted by an active community member, though, so before you post your request please be sure you meet the Adoption guidelines listed below.
Existing admins will be removed only if they have been inactive for more than one year.
Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.
We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!
Is the wiki inactive?
Are you eligible to adopt?
Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
Are you building the community?
Does the wiki's topic have a natural audience?
|International adoption request links|
|Español||Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.|
|Deutsch||Adoptionsanfragen für Wikis in deutscher Sprache siehe hier.|
|Français||Pour les demandes d'adoptions en français, consultez cette page.|
|Русский||Запросы по русскоязычным викиям подавать здесь.|
|Italiano||Per le richieste di adozione in italiano, visitare questa pagina.|
|Polski||Aby zobaczyć polskie centrum adopcji wiki, zajrzyj tutaj.|
|Nederlands||Voor adoptie-aanvragen in het Nederlands, raadpleeg deze pagina.|
|Português||Para pedidos de adoção em português, visite esta página.|
|한국어||한국어 위키아의 관리자 권한을 요청하실 때에는 이곳을 이용해 주십시오.|
|Tiếng Việt||Dành cho yêu cầu nhận wikia với ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt, đến trang Yêu cầu nhận wikia tại Cộng đồng Wikia tiếng Việt|
|中文||For chinese adoptions: 领养维基申請頁面|
|Suomi||Suomenkieliset adoptointipyynnöt löytyvät tällä sivulla.|
Ouran High School Host Club Wiki (approved)
I am requesting adoption of the Ouran High School Host Club Wiki. I go there every once and a while to read the character pages while I continue to wach the series. There has been some vandalism to the main page and I hate to see it that way. If I were to become a beuro I will make sure all of the vandalism is cleaned up and I will add some more information as I go! I am an admin on the Glee TV Show Wiki and a Beuro on the Random-ness wiki with rollback rights on a few others. So I could take care of it! Please consider :) Team Doofenshmirtz Bah Humbug! 22:01, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. There are a few other people currently editing on the wiki. Please start a discussion amongst yourselves so the other users have a chance to chime in on this request too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:04, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- We generally take that to mean no one has any objections, so I've went ahead and given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:21, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Strawberry Panic Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I would like to have admin rights for Strawberry Panic Wiki because I am a fan of this animated series. There haven't been any recent significant changes except those that I made before I made this account. Plus I saw some of the pictures, only two were actually included in this anime. I also own both the fictional and animated versions of Strawberry Panic.
By User: I Love Tamao I Love Tamao 23:44, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You've made a few good contributions, but they were all on December 27th. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and I'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:10, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Bureaucrat Rights on custom HF Wiki (on hold)
Hi. I'd just like to say that I have found this wiki was inactive, and I thought I could link it with another wiki I edit. I've got some ideas to add to it. [Custom HF Wiki] is here. I've got some members who are looking for a wiki to edit with Fanon info, but I'd like to set up a new theme and a logo beforehand. If you want me to add more edits, that's fine, but I'm hoping I can just adopt it now. -Monasti(Talk) 09:54, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You have made a few good edits, but so far they've only been on the Main Page and they were a few days ago. Please continue editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:20, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
BiTF Wiki (on hold)
- Hi. I've left Jacio a message on the wiki, and I hope to hear back soon. I'll close this once I do. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:24, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Don Bluth Wiki (on hold)
This wiki is very empty and the Founder has been inactive since June. Can I adopt it? donbluth.wikia.com CharlieB 06:16, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, but so far you've only made a small handful of them. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:30, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Links Wiki (on hold)
I want to adopt Links Wiki, because the only one who seems to edit it is me. SeanWheeler 20:11, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits are very good, but you haven't edited in a few days now and your edits before then have been fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next week and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:55, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
Bob's Burgers (declined)
- Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. It was just recently created on December 29, so the earliest it can be adopted—assuming the admin doesn't edit again—is February 27th. Feel free to ask the admin, Paifu fan23, for rights on the wiki before then. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:59, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
Xbox Wiki (on hold)
I have been doing edits on this wiki And i made 1 page DMK961 23:08, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
- You must make many edit and you have to make more that just one page. Try to have at least 50 edits I'd say. Also give some reason why you diserve the wiki. Look at other adoption requests (that have been acepted) and learn from them. AND I looked at the wiki and it's anything but diserted. --ShEAN 21:57, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a small handful and they were all a few days ago. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:01, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Administrative Request (approved)
I'm not sure how to start this but... I request to adopt or be an administrator at the Turok wikia http://turok.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page for the time being. When it comes to spam and vandalism, that's what I want to stop over there. It comes and goes but if it was to come non-stop then there's nothing I can do about it, but I would like to of course. Whoever was the administrator over there has not been back since 2008 or 09. If the administrator over there does come back at one point, I will glady let them take over.Wwwhttp 00:28, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:03, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
I thank you, and like I said it will only be for a time... maybe a year, after a year (if everything goes as fine as a wikia site can get), I'll come back. If the administrator comes back and wants to be the administrator, like I said I will let he/she take over. Also, I may be back to ask for another adopt... but I think it's too soon to ask now, I'll wait and see what happens with that wikia. Again, thank youWwwhttp 01:04, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Please Adopt my new wiki or tell me how to delete it (not a request)
- Hi. Sorry to hear you're not enjoying your new wiki. This isn't the place to put a wiki up for adoption, though, so if you'd like it closed then please send a message to Special:Contact from the wiki letting us know why. One of us will get to it ASAP. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:06, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Adopt Slightly Damned wiki? (closed)
Hi there, I'd like to adopt the Slightly Damned Wiki, located at http://slightlydamned.wikia.com . I've only been a member for one day, yet have made more edits than the founder, who last edited in May. I've created several pages, edited several templates, created redirects, etc. The latest edit, aside from mine, was a Wikia staff member editing their user page. Please let me know if you think I would be a good candidate. Thanks! Tehkapi 05:09, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry about this edit, If possible, I'd like to inherit Bureaucrat powers. I've already mentioned in my user page that if the original founder decides to come back, I will more than glad hand the reigns back over. Thanks! Tehkapi 05:19, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Ignore this, admin is back and helping out! Tehkapi 06:28, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
die2nite adoption (on hold)
Hi Wikia Team,
this is AshleyWilliams of the die2nite wiki asking about wiki adoption. When I search for administrators for the die2nite wiki I find 'No results'. Beside the administrators search filter (a tick box on the same page) I can see '1 users' but I am not given a name for this user.
Does the die2nite wiki have no administrator or an administrator that is not active?
If so then I would like to make this may application for the adoption of the die2nite wiki.
One or more reasons why you want to adopt that wiki:
Because we need an administrator.
We have had users creating new pages using bad language and we have had no administrators available to report this too. Angela Beesley your co-founder was nice enough to help remove this page (20/12/10).
Because I am a suitable candidate.
I have been an administrator/founder to two forums for the travian browser based game as well as a contributor to Wikipedia and other community groups. I can adapt to using any interface.
Thanks for your time, AW AshleyWilliams 06:31, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- For the record, there is an admin, the reason they weren't showing up was because of the dropdown menu underneath all of the check boxes, the one that says "contributed," that had to be changed to all users. The admin only has 3 edits, last was made November 3rd 2010, and the last visit was the 10th. So, you would still have just a few days to go. EDIT: I also see that of the three edits, only one had content added to the page, which is the main page, the other two edits were simply creating a new page. Tehkapi 10:03, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a number of other users editing there as well. Please start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to chime in. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:06, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Brandon. The new discussion is linked to the main page under 'Talk'. It is a new page named Does the die2nite wiki need an administrator?
AshleyWilliams 12:23, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Lostpedia Greek wikia (approved)
Can I adopt greek lostpedia wikia? I want to start the greek lost wiki but i can't do the right job since i don't have administrator/bureaucrat privillages. The current admin is inactive over a year. You can vist the page here: http://el.lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:17, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Bully Wiki Adoption Request (declined)
I kindly request to adopt Bully Wiki and become a bureaucrat of it as it is a low activity wiki. I made a few edits in it, I am a fan of the videogame, I will continue to edit it and make it better than now. I even had something to edit on the wiki that was missing but the admin is protecting the page, I told him but he refused. I think I can make the wiki much better...please I would like to become a bureaucrat/admin of the wiki. The admin refuses also to add more admins to it, but I think that affects the wiki because there are only like 4 admins, 1 that always active, 2 sometimes make edits and 1 thats inactive. Thank you. —This unsigned comment is by MarwanNabihwikia (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. Unfortunately, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as all of the admins have edited in the last few days. Feel free to ask one of the bureaucrats how you can go about seeking rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:21, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
I would like to adopt the ranchtown.wikia.com wiki. Since the wiki was initially created, no one added any content to it. I play the game and would like to build a wiki comparable to other meteor games games wikis (e.g. island paradise). I have created some pages but can't update the main page to encourage other players to add info because the pages are locked.
Socko 22:02, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:22, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Din's Curse (on hold)
I would like access to the Din's Curse wiki. Since creation, little work has been done on it and would like to give it a makeover so the community can start working on it. I created a page and will request more info from the community soon. I have already started taking screenshots of items in the game, etc. to eventuall add to the wiki. Thanks.
GhostMatter 20:51, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good so far, but so far you've only made 2 of them, 2 minutes apart, 2 days ago...lots of 2s! :P Anyway, please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:27, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Suomidofus wiki (approved)
Hey can i adopt the suomidofus wiki?, admin werewolf14 is inactivity. (Sorry my bad english). I want an answer to my talkpage!
Tofu II 17:04, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Russian Runes of Magic Wiki (on hold)
Hello. Russian Runes of Magic Wiki (ru.rom.wikia.com) have not an active administrator. Users can not contact him. Can I become an administrator of this wiki?
Thanks in advance
Murr 000 17:38, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good, but they're fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:41, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Sailor Moon Wiki (on hold)
Hi! I would like to adopt the Sailor Moon Wiki. I've looked but there is no aparent admin of what I've seen. Although there is user activty the're mostly from newer users or Wikia Contributors. The wiki isn't even neer "developed" and I think I could change that. The last sysop to make an edit was Dantman whose last edit on the wiki was over a year ago. Thanks for viewing! ShEAN 20:37, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Dan doesn't really count as an admin there, he does cross wiki templates for anime wikis. Thisismyusername was the last main admin, who logged in last in September(obviously more than 60 days), try and leave a message on his talk page, maybe he has email notification on.--Sxerks 00:05, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- -- ShEAN 21:25, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT: Could I also become a Bureaucrat?
Hi. Your edits look good, and the wiki is eligible for adoption. Have you talked to any of the other registered contributors about this request so they have a chance to chime in? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:44, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Just send the most recent editors messages on their talk pages so we'll see!
- No replys yet but there is photo dumping and vandilism and copying from other wikis done by other users which isn't good
Teen Titans Fan Fiction Wiki Adoption (declined)
This Wiki's Administrators have been inactive for a long time now, only editing on Talk Pages. And there is a small team of three users (non Admins) who are trying to improve it, by achieving the Spotlight, and after streanuous work, we have reached all of the requirements, but Admins have to request spotlight. I have asked the admins to many, many times, with no response, or I have been told to ask someone else.
One admin tried to move the wiki without asking anyone, another admin went there and never came back, one other admin is twelve, has no editing skills, and I believe she was made an admin just to please her. If you look at my editing history, it has been strong, and I am ranked third on the wiki. I have created a number of pages, and helped a lot of users. When the New Wikia look arrived, I used the Theme Designer Wiki to create an example of what the wiki could look like, and presented it to the creator of the wiki, but if you visit the wiki, you will find that it has remained default, and it makes the wiki look very very boring.
- I support, Will for the adoption. I have been on TTFF since its beginning, the current admin team is not doing nothing to improve TTFF, they rarely edit at all (one of them has no articles whatsoever, and causes more troubles that those he tries to solve). Although various attempts by Will and other users to improve the Wikia and to get the Admin involved, nothing has been achieved. The Wikia edit count is increasingly declining, many times we, the community, have tried to make improvements but is useless as we need an actual admin to help and make the Wikia more appealing. Will has been a proper and great editor, many of his works has been praised and his ideas to improve the Wikia have had some success. I dare to say Will has done more than some Admins.
- I've been on the wiki many times but never have posted or contributed. If it counts, I too, support Will94 for Admin rights
- Hi. You sound like a great candidate for admin! Unfortunately, though, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as multiple admins have edited within the last week or so (within the 60 day requirement). You're more than welcome to ask a recently-active bureaucrat for rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Loveline (on hold)
I would like to adopt the Loveline wiki (loveline.wikia.com) and become its admin. The original admin made two edits, then vanished 3 months ago and has not been reachable. I am a full-time fan of Loveline (a radio program) and have already created more or less all the articles in this wiki, save its main page. I plan to invite other fans to join in building this wiki, and pledge to be a helpful and fair admin during its construction.
Legitimus 13:05, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good, though you've only edited a few times recently after having been away for over a month. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:49, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I've spent the past week or so adding plenty of content. Will you reconsider?Legitimus 18:45, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto OC Wiki (on hold)
I would like to adopt the The Naruto Originals Wikia and become the administrator. It seems that the site has been 'abandoned', as the pages are not being deleted on the creators' requests, there is a bit of a user riot going on with users messing around with others' articles and such. I believe that I am the most active member on there. I have created several pages to help the users around the wiki, and the users there seem to know pretty well who to ask for help (which has happened a few times.) I am devoted to helping newbies, editing and cleaning up articles, correcting spellings (some users tend to like txt tlk), grammar, etc. The original administrator/ modernator, who I believe was Sannse, who made 1 edit and does not seem to be ever active or of any assistance; no news or featured articles have ever appeared on the frontpage, and I have been using the Naruto OC Wiki for about a year now. I do believe that I can do well managing the wiki. I have also made several moves to bring new people (such as friends from DeviantArt) to the wiki, which I believe was succesfull as not long after we had a small flood of new pages and users. I would be more than happy to take care of the wiki, and contribute with its community.
XStarcandy 16:21, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. You've made some great edits on the wiki. Have you talked to any of the other users about this request? If not, please begin a discussion letting them know so they have a chance to chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:52, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for replying so fast! I made a discussion about it here, so hopefully we'll get some feeback on the issue soon - xStarcandy 14:45, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Blackadder Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I would like to adopt Encyclopedia Blackaddica (http://blackadder.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) and become it's admin. As there hasn't been anyone editing on here for a while, apart from me, and I feel I could tidy the wiki up. I've made many edits, uploaded some pictures and am in the procces of creating some new pages. I am a true fan of Blackadder, and would be commited to making the wiki beter, as with teh other wikis i am on. I'm also an Admin on the Dad's Army wiki, so have some experience with the tools. Thank you for taking the time to read this. TARDIS2010 18:00, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great. Supermorff has been fairly active recently as well. Can you ask him/her for their opinion on your request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:55, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I've asked him/her, (well he/she told me when he/she joined!). He/she thinks It's a great idea, and thinks I can get teh wiki to bigger and better things with the powers so hopes my request will go through! So, he/she is ok with the idea with me adopting the wiki, and dosn't to want to chim in as he/she is an admin on several other wikis, so dosn't have much time to concentrate on here,and hasn't been active for a day or 2 now. So, if I could ahve the rights A.S.A.P, it would be appreciated. Thanks for reading, TARDIS2010 18:59, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned here. Perfectly happy for this to go ahead, as I will likely be busy elsewhere. -- Supermorff 19:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks supermorff, I believe we're the only ones active at the mo, so I think all the requirements have been filled! TARDIS2010 12:45, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Adoption Request (on hold)
Hello there, This particular City of Wonder Wiki is fairly inactive in that the Administrator/Bureaucrat (there's only one) has been inactive for over 100 days. There are a few folks that are attempting to add updates, and I've been the main one spearheading this effort.
The original creator locked down several of the pages, and after becoming somewhat frustrated with being unable to make changes/updates, decided to create a new wiki on the same facebook game. Because most folks who search for the game wiki are being directed to this wiki, we've found that it might be more productive, and eliminate the repeatitive work by merging both wiki's. I have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on any other wiki in the last 60 days, and I've never been blocked on any other Wikia project. I am currently the bureaucrat for the Mobsters2 Wiki and City of Wonder Online Wiki (links provided for your review). By your review, I am confident you will find that I've met the requirements to assume bureaucrat status for this wiki and am hereby requesting you remove the user: CityOfWonderWiki as bureaucrat for this wiki and assign me the position of bureaucrat. Once this occurs, I will merge the two City of Wonder wiki's and after completion, will request that the second wiki namespace be deleted (since it won't be needed and will basically be a duplicate).
- Hi. Your edits look good, though they've been fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:57, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
My Chemical Romance (approved)
Hey, I would like to adopt the My Chemical Romance Wiki (http://mychemicalromance.wikia.com) because I'm an avid fan and quite knowledgeable on the band. I've started to try and turn it around; adding infobox templates and extending articles, et cetra, but I feel I could do more if I was an administrator. The wiki has been inactive for a while (excluding the edits I have made recently), and so I feel I could turn the site around. The final requirement, speaking to the community, I have not met; there is no community, but with the administrative powers, I feel I could improve the wiki, the look and the content and hopefully draw more people in, especially if I could change it enough to get it featured on Wikia.
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:07, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Czech RuneScape Wiki (approved)
Hi, I'd like to adopt the Czech RuneScape Wiki. The only admin hasn't even edited the wiki; last time he logged in is December 7, 2008. I'd like to adopt the Wiki so I can delete some useless articles (both wrong name and content), adjust some site settings (the top menu and eventually the skin) etc. I'm a huge RuneScape fan. Contact me on this talk page if needed.
15:35, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:10, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Simmenes Wiki (on hold)
I adopted Simmenes Wiki (Norwegian The Sims Wiki), but I'm not bureaucrats, just sysop. I want to be bureaucrats so I can make other user become sysops too. Can I please become a bureaucrats? theSIMofNor wegian 19:31, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. A few other users have edited recently. Can you let them know about this request so they can chime in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:12, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, but the user Aster09 isn't from the Norwegian Sims Wiki, but frome French Sims Wiki, but the other users know it.
17:14, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Polish Mass Effect Wiki (approved)
On pl.masseffect we don't have an active sysop or bureaucrat. Only one person have this rights Midey, but last time he log on is 11.XII.2010 (he log on when i write something on his discussion page), and his last edit is: 23.III.2010.
And i would like to adopt this wiki(a). --E-ressistance 12:38, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great, and you seem to be a good candidate. Another user, Zyriusz, has also been editing, though. Can you ask Zyriusz for their thoughts on this request, so they can chime in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:33, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Zyriusz agree that I'll be a good admin. --E-ressistance (TM) 19:31, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
Requesting Admin status on Moshi Monsters Wiki (on hold)
I'd like to become an admin on this wiki. There are no current admins that I can find. Thanks,
Csabo 02:41, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look great and you seem like a good candidate. A few other users are currently contributing too, though; I see Gamemakergm, Sivvy3000, and 54together, though there may be more. Please begin a discussion on the wiki about this request so all users have a chance to chime in and help decide who the next admin should be. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:43, January 7, 2011 (UTC
Csabo 23:48, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Brandon. The other user is Gamemakergm. Since I can add templates, upload images, add new topics, I feel that I have all the tools to maintain the wiki. Therefore I'm okay with either one of us, or any other user you see fit getting admin rights - as long as someone is able to delete pages. The pages already marked for deletion make our hard work look bad. Instead of dragging this process out any further, please make a decision and entrust the admin/delete rights to someone you see fit. Thanks! Csabo 16:34, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Fatal Fury Wiki (approved)
I would like to be made beurocrat of the Fatal Fury Wiki. It has been left unedited for a very long time leaving over 200 articles worth of vandalism, stubs and off-topic material. I have spent a lot of time fixing many of it and trying to get articles organized. I have also been the only user to have edited that wiki in months. - Slayer25769 06:44, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:50, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
This Tekken wiki needs an admin badly (on hold)
- Hi. There actually isn't a set of user rights called moderator. There are administrators who have the ability to delete pages, protect pages, block users, and what not, and then there are bureaucrats who have the ability to give other user's admin and bureaucrat rights. Generally when someone adopt a wiki, they receive both admin and bureaucrat rights. Would you be interested in this? If so, since your edits have been fairly sporadic, please continue editing over the next week, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:56, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I will.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:58, January 8, 2011 (UTC))
- I've been cleaning up errors,annoyances,spammers and more.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:28, January 9, 2011 (UTC))
Thievius Raccoonus Wiki (approved)
It's a fan fiction wiki for games based on the "Sly Cooper" series.
The wiki has been abandoned for some time, I'd like to adopt it and get it up and running. I've even updated the main story the original creator had made, but abandoned as well. He was being threatened by some weirdo called "PsykoReaper", who threatened to kill him for some unknown reason, threatening to find where he lives and send his "NRA" friends to gun him down. It sounds pretty disturbing, I don't blame him for leaving just to get away from that guy!
Anyway if you could see fit and make me the head admin of this site. There aren't many users and I hope I can change that if made admin! Thanks for your time.
ThunderboltZemo92 12:58, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:00, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
Oreo Wiki (on hold)
Hello, I'd like to adopt Oreo Wiki. Now I know I haven't edited there, but I will if you give me powers. There's one reason why I won't contribute, because there is a page called Sh*t cockies. It needs to be deleted. If you help, I can give it a blue skin, with an Oreo logo and add recipes etc for Oreos. thanks. --Knightrez(Talk) 12:00, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. You seem like a good candidate but we do need to see you editing there for a few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing before we can give you the rights. The article you mentioned and some other vandalism has been deleted/reverted by Charitwo, so that's not a concern anymore. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:03, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
King Kong Wiki Adoption Request (on hold)
I would like to adopt King Kong wiki, the wiki seems to have no activities and had been edited alot by wikia contributors, and anyone can vandalism it's contents and it has some vandaled pages. The admin didn't edit anything on it, or had any activities on it. I would like to have bureaucrat rights. Thanks.
link to the wiki: http://kingkong.wikia.com/wiki/King_Kong_Wiki
MarwanNabihwikia 00:08, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm glad to see you're interested in this wiki, it could be a great resource! So far, though, you've only made 1 edit, and that was about a week ago. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:11, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
This is my new account that I want to adopt it with, please ignore my (on hold) request and review this. Thanks.MarwanNabihWikia 00:04, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for letting us know. What I said before still stands, though. You've made only 1 contribution on the wiki with the old account, and no contributions with this new account. Please begin editing and continue to do so over the next week, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:52, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Wiki (on hold)
Hello. Though my contributions aren't speeding up, the site seems inactive. Would it be possible If me, along with another user; Shockwave 56, be able to posess Bureaucratic abilities? Neither of us have contributed - but would it be possible if we could merge the Starscream7 Wiki with it? I have contributed there, and I created the site.
Lord Starscream - Happy Holidays! 01:39, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Merge requests are handled via Special:Contact, so please send that there. As for the adoption, in order to give you the rights we'll have to see some sustained and active editing from you there for a few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article. After a few days, we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:14, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
Several Fanon Wiki Requests (declined)
Hello, It's Starscream7. I have spoken to Sannse about this, and she confirmed it. I would NOT like to become a Rollback, Administrator or a Bureaucrat. There are three users who should be promoted to these groups for two reasons - 1, There are no other active users in these groups; 2, they have excellent contributions.
The Voting Center on the site hasn't worked out, and I have not recieved replies from these users about becoming members of these groups. Therefore, if they are not aware by the 5 days after they are granted the privledges, they should possibly be spoken to.
Lord Starscream - Happy Holidays! 01:45, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately I can't grant users rights without them knowing about it and agreeing to it, so I would need to hear from each one of those users. However, I'm going to need to see a community vote, one lasting at least a week or two, because all of the admins (I'm not counting myself) have been active in the last 60 days, which means that, as far as an adoption request goes, this wiki is ineligible for adoption. This is also important because while the community is fairly disconnected user-to-user, there are a lot of users who have the right to help decide the new admin. Please begin a vote on the wiki lasting at least a week or two, and make sure that users are aware that the vote is being held, and then please let me know once it's done on my Fanon Wiki talk page. I can then look in to granting the users the rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:18, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
Noblesse Wiki (declined)
Can I adopt the Noblesse wiki ? the address is http://noblesse.wikia.com/ . I have added some pages and edited many, but this project needs an authority figure. I am a fan of the Noblesse Manhwa and I really like to contribute to this wiki. The wiki has no bureaucrat, the Founder of the Wiki has 0 edits and the last time anything was done on this wiki was on the 29th Of November. I wish to do a lot with the wiki but am unable to do so with the limited powers that I have.
Bharatram1 14:31, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately this wiki isn't yet eligible for adoption, as it was created on November 29th - within the 60 day mark for adoptions. The founder, Shishkabunny, logged on today, though, and, while s/he hasn't edited, if you leave a message on his/her talk page then Shishka may be willing to give you the rights. If not, and s/he doesn't edit again beforehand, feel free to put in a new request beginning on January 28th. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:30, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
The Beatles Wiki (on hold)
The admins of that wiki are gone for ages, there is only two contributors me and Yepsee. By the way I am friends in YouTube with a famous artist, Charice, so it is most likely that it will get more contributors when I tell her in YouTube.
--10:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good, but you haven't made any in a week now. Please continue editing again over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:55, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! I made more edits like you said! -- 12:36, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there. I wanted to adopt EastEnders.wikia.com. I know there is an admin but he's very inactive and the original founder has disappeared. I would definitely put this wiki to better use. Thanks Chat with Me! 21:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. The admin has been active lately, including today, so it doesn't meet that requirement. Feel free to leave a message for Lewody1 on his/her talk page about possibly being given rights, as Lewody is a bureaucrat as well. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:59, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Mario Kart Racing Wiki (approved)
Hello. I've just posted the following on Angela's wall - "It has come to my attention that another user (BassJapas) has asked me for admin rights, which has caused me to discover that the bureaucrat has not edited for the greater part of a year. It is for these reasons I would very politely ask that I am made a bureaucrat and BassJapas is made an administrator. Thank you." - and she has redirected me here. I should mention that I am already an administrator on the Wiki, so this is not an adoption request per se, but rather relief that administrators can be made quicker. Thank you.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 23:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the bureaucrat rights. Feel free to make BassJapas an admin on the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:02, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Clone Wars Wiki (on hold)
Can I adopt the clonewars wiki. I am the only one who has been on it for a few months with creating over 20 new pages and getting it over the 200 page mark. I want to adopt it so when others come i can be there to help them and help all who go on the wiki. Another reason is it is a work in progress i want to work on and make it into one of the best. Wiki Link Bellow So You Know Which One http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki —This unsigned comment is by Unit 519 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. Your contributions look good. Another user, Cad Bane Owns, has also been active recently. Can you ask Cad if he's OK with you adopting the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:12, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Sonic Heroes Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I'm Joshua and I'd like to become an Admin on the Sonic Heroes Wiki. Brandondorf9999 is the Breucreat on the site currently however he has not made any edits since May 5, 2010. I forget exactly when I joined the wikia but I think it was sometime around December 25 - January 1. Even though that means that I've barely been on this wiki but it also means that in the short amount of time that I've been on, I've made more edits (67) then he has (58). I also created a page by mistake and I'd delete it however since I don't have admin functions, I have to rely on him and it doesn't seem like he'll be doing it any time soon... I've already made a template called the TeamInfobox so I'm sure I could make a great admin adition to the wiki. Even if it's not the full admin/breucreat funtions, I'd still be fine with that. As long as I could have the basic admin functions, I'd be fine with that. Please consider and thank you in advance!
Joshweiser22 (Joshua) 07:06, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, though they've been a bit sporadic lately. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:18, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
New admin on Friends wiki (reopened)
Hi, I'm an admin at Friends Central, but I don't have the time necessary to keep up with the wiki by myself. I think that the user Keepitdown would be the perfect candidate for another admin. I am certain they would keep the wiki neat and tidy and help clean up the vandalism. In the least, I am asking for the powers to be able to give other users this power. Thanks! Bamboozled 20:45, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you bureaucrat rights, so you can now promote other users to admin. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:17, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi! Can you please give me the sysop powers directly? Bamboozled hasn't been online since you gave her the bureaucrat rights and, given that she's been offline for about 50 days before this request, I don't think I will get it through the regular way soon. Given the huge vandalism vs. content ratio it would be nice if I can have sysop powers right away. Thanks! Keepitdown 11:37, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Bakugan Roleplay Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I'd like Bureaucrat rights on the Bakugan Roleplay Wiki. There has been no active community there for atleast 2 months and i am going to make an attempt to revive this wiki. I cannot say i meet all of the requirements with the being blocked thing because i was blocked once on www.bakugan.wikia.com but it was a requested block because someone got into my account. i didn't want that person to vandalize any of our pages. But anyway, i promise that if you do give me the Bureaucrat rights i will do my best to revive this wiki as much as possible thanks ^-^ RayneHaos | You said you never would be gone...but you are 18:11, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I am from there also, and I want to know if I could be an admin. I will edit every day, and I work very well with RayneHaos, and the other users. I support everything RayneHaos says. Thank you! The AZ pwn is trademarked by YouEpicFail Industries Inc. (Talk) 03:56, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Just to clarify, is this bakuganroleplay.wikia.com or ultimatebakuganroleplay.wikia.com? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:27, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
-  thanks a lot! RayneHaos | You said you never would be gone...but you are 16:25, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ice Climbers Wiki (approved)
I have made many edits to the Ice Climbers Wiki recently and I have expanded the articles by multiple-thousand bytes and created many new articles. I have created several articles already and am planning to create more very soon. I also expanded all existing articles from very bad to much better. Finally, I have many plans for the future - I will go through with as many as possible but some (such as changing around the category system, removing several bad images and creating a featured article process) require the powers of deletion and protection. So I am requesting to adopt this wiki so I can have those powers. -Fanguy1 (My talk page) 22:08, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:31, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Warrior Cats Answers Wikia (on hold)
Hi. Could I please adopt the Warrior Cats Answers Wiki? I have been nominated by quite a few Users there, and I have told off many Users on that Answers Site that have asked stupid questions that are spam. I have also made a lot of edits there, apart from telling spammers off, like answering acceptable questions and asking acceptable questions.-Kittycat79(Talk) 08:31, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Can you link me to where you've been nominated? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:34, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Heres the link for you Brandon: http://warriorcats.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Does_anybody_else_think_that_one_of_us_should_adopt_this_wiki_so_we_can_stop_the_spammers_abd_delete_stupid_questions
- DustpeltA Wikia Contributor
Thanks. An admin/bureaucrat was last active on November 14th, within the 60 day window, so I'll keep this request on hold until this Friday, January 14th. Feel free to leave me a message on my talk page here on Central if I forget. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:45, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Toriko Wiki (on hold)
It seems its Toriko Wiki's admin is inactive or something so can I be the admin so I can make it good? --Cococrash11 00:13, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, but so far there's only a small handful of them and they were all on Sunday. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:19, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Puppet Guardian Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I am from the Puppet Guardian Wiki - the wiki's admins have been inactive for a very long time, and the wiki is starting to pile up with redirects and other stuff that need deletion. Ever since the admins have quit it, I've been constantly keeping it up (you can see my edits), but I think I can do a better job with admin access. I have been nominated by many users, including the game's creator. The original founder of the wiki once asked me if I wanted admin access, but I guess he never got the chance to make one before he stopped running the wiki.
Blahlala 04:59, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great. An admin/bureaucrat was last active on November 16th, though, so the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until January 15th. In the meantime, there are a few other editors on the wiki who have been actively lately. Can you ask them if they have any problems with you adopting the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:42, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- The admin/bureaucrat only logged on to post on the game creator's talk page to say that he wouldn't be running the wiki anymore, but I guess I could wait until the 15th if I have to.
Yea I've asked them, they are fine with it.
Blahlala 00:06, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Chobots wiki (declined)
Hi, I'd like to adopt and take care of the ChoBots wiki http://www.chobots.wikia.com
There are NO ACTIVE ADMINISTRATORS OR BUREAUCRATS JUST ROLLBACKS Sorry about the bold, but sometimes you'r point doesent get through.
I know I can make it better and grow it back up to where it was before.
- Hi. Your contributions look good so far, but as of now there are only a few and you've only edited today. Please continue editing for the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:52, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hi again, am I elegible to adopt the chobots wiki?
It's gone really low and inactive, I need to help ASAP.
- Because of your recent 1 week block here on Community Central, I'm afraid I'll have to decline this request. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:26, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
House of Anubis Wikia (on hold)
The house of anubis wikia has no admins yet. I Would love to work on it and make it a great succsess. So far only three people including me have fixed it. I would like either rights or atleast be a admin for the wikia. I have made several Characters and i could do so much more. Or Buerucratic Rights.
Rachim 4:47pm January 11, 2011
- Hi. Your contributions look great. There are a few other users editing lately, though. Can you start a discussion amongst yourselves about this request so they all have a chance to chime in too? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:01, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok I will try to contact them to see if they are willing to let me be a admin as soon as possible
Rachim 5:04 pm, January 11, 2011
- Hey Its rachim i was able to get in contact with momo down there and she has agreed i can have buerucratic admin if she is atleast an admin. I still am waiting on 3 replys from other users Rachim 15:49, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey its rachim again. The house of anubis lwiki is getting vandalized by wiki contributers now and since the only editer beside me is busy. Nobody else has responded but momo and she/he is fine with me being buercrat. Im still editing the pages and adding more up but it would really help if i was Bureacrat Admin
Rachim 16:59, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
just wondering if i could get admin rights? I've ben on the wiki for a long time and was just wondering,so get back with me when ever ya can.~Momo 23:22, January 11, 2011 (UTC)W
oh the house of anubis wiki sorry about that
- Hi, per Godisme, please talk with Rachim and other active editors to figure out who should receive admin rights. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:37, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Backyard monsters Wikia
I've been going to this wikia for some time. There are no admins or 'Crats, and I'm really mad about vandalism I've been finding from Anonymous users, can I become a 'Crat on this wikia and get this mess cleaned up? If you respond, just leave that message on my talk page (The central wikia) if you can! Thanks, Alphatization. 00:56, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Primeval Fanon Wiki
Now normally I wouldn't even bother to post here, cause I'm already an admin. But the founder has had his account disabled, and he was the only bureaucrat. If anyone else wants to become an admin or bureaucrat, I couldn't do anything cause I'm only an admin. Could you make me a bureaucrat on there? Styracosaurus Rider Speak to the Rider! 01:43, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Dark Sector Wiki
Hello, I'm requesting adoption of the Dark Sector Wiki. Only one other user has edited within the last month, Tagg3r, and he hasn't edited for several weeks. The admins, Werefang and S.I.N.N., have not done anything for at least a few months. I have created several new templates and a dozen new pages, and have over two hundred edits thus far. I have left messages on both Werefang's and Tagg3r's pages, but they have not replied. I would like to use bureaucrat status to update the skin, edit pages in the MediaWiki namespace, and edit Monaco.css and Common.css to make better templates. Farvei 03:43, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Hang on, Werefang has replied, can you still consider the rest of that though? Farvei 20:00, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
Request to Adopt the Wind Slayer Wiki
I, SoggyRat am requesting to adopt the Wind Slayer Wiki found here on the grounds that there have been no 'useful' edits made by any other users in a considerable amount of time (over 30 days).
Also, I am the only currently listed 'active user' on the aforementioned wiki, and I therefore believe I am the only candiate for administator priviledges on the Wind Slayer wiki.
I'm not sure what else there is I can really say, other than thank you for your time and consideration.
-SoggyRat 09:43, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Perfect World International Wiki
Hi, I would like to request b'crat and sysop rights on PWI Wiki, as I would like to have the opportunity to create a new look for it and bring it into the new Wikia style. The only admin/b'crat registered seems to have never made any edits since the wiki's creation in 2008, and the only other partially-active user has not responded to the message I left last month regarding the future of the wiki.
Thanks for your time, Enodoc(Talk) (Eno@Fable) 15:12, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Sucker Punch Wiki adminship
I've created 40% of the pages on that wiki, and it currently has NO admin that i can find. Also, today someone has recently started vandalising pages and theres nobody to stop them. I have asked other members what they thought of requesting B-crat and adminship, but ive gotten no responses. Please make me B-crat and admin of the Suckerpunch wiki. Vgfsirius 18:03, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
New To This
Not really sure how this works. I would like to adopt bakugantwo.wikia.com and thus be granted "Crat" rights. There is not really any activity there besides me. I have updated the skin and recently messaged users. If I could please receive a response soon, that would be great. I believe I could really help that Wiki to live. Thank you, Steeleath14 Steelearth14 19:56, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, my user name is Fuyu, i been an editor of wikias since i found it fun and useful. I have help the guys of the Fairy Tail Wikia since July 30, with 648 edit in that wikia. During my vacations i came across this To Love Ru series and i found it very interesting. Now i also found out this seris wiki is lacking a lot of work and appereance, and since it looks like there is no administrator or anyone in charge, i personally ask if there is a chance for me to adopt this Wikia. I have already done some chances to the amin page but i want to do a better job, and for that i need adminship rights.
In hope for a positive awnser.
Fuyu 22:46, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, is this Wiki eligible for adoption? If so, I would like to adopt it please. Thanks, '" data-rte-style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'" data-rte-attribs=" style=color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">GSorby Chat with Me! 18:55, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
Game Ideas Wiki
Hey. Our wiki's creator Multi128 hasn't been active since May. As such, there are no active bureaucrats or admins. I am, quite obviously, making a request for one of the users to be granted the rights of an admin and bureaucrat, effectively adopting the wiki. The best candidate for the job is a user named SaurianJared. He does everything as specified to be a good fit for the job as stated at the top of this page. He stays connected with the users, has over 300 edits and has made many good pages for the wiki. We would be grateful for the admin. On behalf of the Game Ideas Wiki, Geniusguy445.
Metal Arms Wikia
Heeyyyy, this is Mojo22106, the only long lasting administrators on the Bloons Wiki. I am requesting administrator rights for the Metal Arms Wiki. My reason is because there hasn't been an admin (or anyone for that matter) who has edited the Metal Arms Wikia since December 29, 2009, and that I have a large interest in the game Metal Arms and as such I am requesting admin rights.
Uhh...something something, -- Mojo22106 03:02, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
hi, seing as though mostly no-one doing anything to help cmplete the wiki, it might be easier if i became admin for this wiki so the spm pages can be deleted without just asking for it to be removed,
P.S. if i became admin, is there a way for you to promote the spliced wiki (for free) please?
Hi. I had a look at the Braid Wiki a few months ago, and saw that it was extremely undeveloped. I didn't edit anything, but left a comment on the Talk Page of the only contributor I could find, informing about how personal, or "non-neutral" content on one of the pages was. They didn't reply, so I assume that the account isn't used anymore.
Anyway, I came back recently to the Wiki and saw absolutely no changes. I had now actually finished the game, so I thought that I would be able to give quite a good amount of information. I revamped one of the two pages on the Wiki, and am planning to do a lot more. But, I thought, since it seems that the original admin is inactive, and nobody else seems to acknowledge its existence, I could adopt it, and make it a lot better than it is.
Even if my request is refused, I will continue to contribute to this wiki. If wikis were villages, this one would be a ghost town.
Puggsoy 20:28, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
I wish to adopt Maoist wiki. I am very interested in politics, and I have created a few pages over there. I recently found this wiki, so I dont have too many edits, but i will continue to add content. The wiki's admin has been unactive since 2007. I also want to edit the Main page, but it is protected. Could you give me the rights to this wiki?
Thanks --Communist2017 18:53, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Clone wars Wiki #2
Can I adopt the clonewars wiki. I am the only one who has been on it for a few months with creating over 20 new pages and getting it over the 200 page mark. I want to adopt it so when others come i can be there to help them and help all who go on the wiki. Another reason is it is a work in progress i want to work on and make it into one of the best.
Responce from you was to ask Cad Bane Owns.
I asked him and he said it was ok.