This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Communities can only be adopted by an active community member, though, so before you post your request please be sure you meet the Adoption guidelines listed below.
Existing admins may be removed only if they have been inactive for more than one year.
- Fandom-branded wikis (e.g. Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc...) are never eligible for adoption.
- Community Builder wikis have been retired and cannot be adopted.
- Although you may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom’s sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.
We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!
Is the wiki inactive?
Is the wiki’s topic duplicative?
Are you eligible to adopt?
Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
Are you building the community?
Does the wiki's topic have a natural audience?
|International adoption request links |
(if you don't see your language here, please post in EN queues)
|Español||Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.|
|Deutsch||Adoptionsanfragen für Wikis in deutscher Sprache siehe hier.|
|Français||Pour les demandes d'adoptions en français, consultez cette page.|
|Русский||Запросы по русскоязычным викиям подавать здесь.|
|Italiano||Per le richieste di adozione in italiano, visitare questa pagina.|
|Polski||Aby zobaczyć polskie centrum adopcji wiki, zajrzyj tutaj.|
|Nederlands||Voor adoptie-aanvragen in het Nederlands, raadpleeg deze pagina.|
|Português||Para pedidos de adoção em português, visite esta página.|
Sherwood Dungeon Wiki (on hold)
i have started editing in a wiki called sherwood dungeon wiki. it is mostly inactive, except for one other guy. he told me i have proved myself with my 4000 all wiki edits. i have experience editing in over 20 wikis.
- Hi. I'm going to put this request on hold for two reasons. First, while it's nice that you contacted another user on the wiki,"Proving your worth" is a bit vague inn terms of what you meant by it. Please talk to him again, and also to User:Shaynerboy EcX who appears to be a consistent contributor to the wiki as well, and make sure you explicitly state that you wish to adopt the wiki. Second, most of your edits appear to be adding categories. I need to see you do some sustained content editing and add at least one new article, per the adoption guidelines. Let us know when you have had a chance to edit the wiki a bit more and have talked to the other users. -- Wendy (talk) 03:00, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
ok. i got the approval of one of the guys and made some new pages and normal edits.
User:Piplupower 01:09, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
bakugan wiki (on hold)
- Hi. You appear to have contributions at several Bakugan Wikis. We will need a link to the one you wish to adopt in order to answer your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Maid Sama Wikia (on hold)
I would like to administer the maid sama wikia. Every week at least once I try to contribute to one or the other page. The show and manga are very exciting and I love it dearily. I also notice that not many people are helping out the wikia. If I become the adminastrator I will make sure that I will try to bring people in helping out with the wikia. Also I noticed some info is wrong and would want to correct it. I like new ideas and will make a column just for people to write their ideas and thoughts for the wikia.
Toshiroichigo 11:32, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. You have contributions on two Maid Sama wikis. One of them is maidsama.wikia.com, and you're the founder of that wiki—meaning that you're already a bureaucrat and admin. The other is kaichouwamaidsama.wikia.com, and you only have one contributions there and that was from May. Can you let us know what wiki (with a link) that you're referring to? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:12, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Tenjou Tenge (approved)
I would like to request administrator rights on the TenjouTenge Wiki. It's my first and favorite manga so i would do anything for it. Besides, i am the one who really did some "job" in this wikia. I haven't edit for some weeks because i was in vacation but i am back in action :) —This unsigned comment is by GreekChaosman (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- http://tenjoutenge.wikia.com/wiki/Tenjou_Tenge_Wiki —This unsigned comment is by GreekChaosman (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hi. You've made some good edits so far. However, you have't edited in about 3 weeks, so we'll need to see some current sustained editing. It also looks like a few other people have been editing during that time, so it'd be a good idea to start a discussion on the wiki letting them know about this request to see if they have any problems. Be sure to let us know once the discussion ends (or if no one replies within the next few days)! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:36, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Noone has answer me and i have already created some new pages, can you give administrator rights now? GreekChaosman 21:11, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Be patient. And your editing looks good, judging by your you contributions, so I'm sure Brandon would pass this one as soon as he gets on and sees it. :) --User:CodExpert/Sig 21:27, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Brandon, I am still here waiting for my promotion :) GreekChaosman 18:09, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for continuing to edit over the last few days. I didn't forget about you, but I did need to see continued contributions. =) That said, I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:31, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Uncharted (on hold)
Hello, I am a contributor at Wookieepedia, but have played both Uncharted games and have a good knowledge of them. My point is, I would like to adopt or become an administrator on the Uncharted wiki, if it is available. I recieved a message on the wiki saying that there is no Administrators, so I assume it is available. I am currently looking at articles to edit and improve. Please consider it. Thank you. DarthRageLeave a message after the beep 22:21, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You currently only have a few edits on the wiki. There are also a number of active users. Can you create a discussion on the wiki's forum asking who should become the new admin? Be sure to let us know the results, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:42, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Stories Wiki (on hold)
Hi. I would like to adopt Stories Wiki. No one has ever edited it but me since May 9th, 2010, and I wish there were stories because I LOVE stories!. Maybe I could get a few people into this story wiki and improve it. Thank you. Paul Muad'Dib 00:10, August 13, 2010 (UTC) Here it is...
Hi. Your edits look good so far. However, we'd like to see some sustained editing. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'll re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:44, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- 'Scuse me for the time of inactivity. I was very busy just a few days after this and I forgot about it for a bit. I will start editing...
Chrome Shelled Regios wiki (accepted)
Hi I'm a huge fan of Chrome Shelled Regios anime and I found out that Chrome Shelled Regios wiki is without admin and it't totally incomplete. I would like to change that. I started to work on characters and I have many plans for future (episodes, weapons etc.) Please let me be admin on that site. Here's the link: http://csr.wikia.com/wiki/Chrome_Shelled_Regios_Wiki
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. Before I grant you the rights, though, can you talk to Zekblue and see if he has any objections to this request? He's been active for the last few days so that'd be a good idea. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:48, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. I sent him a message and I'm waiting for his response.--Zajdalen 23:01, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I tried to contact Zekblue but he isn't responding. Don't know what to do now. --Zajdalen 23:42, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Request to adopt Sky Girls wiki (accepted)
Snugglemuffins here. I am requesting sysop/admin/bureaucrat for the Sky Girls wikia. I am currently the admin for the Strike Witches wiki. The two series have similar themes. Humikane Shigeru was the character designer in both cases. They have a significant fanbase crossover. I am active mostly on the Strike Witches wiki though I occasionally contribute to other wikis. I have never been blocked on any pages, except one time by myself eariler today (August 15th 2010) as a joke on the Strike Witches Wikia. I feel that if i am put in charge of the Sky Girls wikia, I can increase the size of the wiki, the traffic towards the wiki, and the number of active contributers (currently zero). I hope that you agree.
ALSO: The wiki has not been edited by the founder/admin since 2009. It has very few pages, but the ones that it does have were mostly created by myself nd other contibuters i chat with regularly over irc.
- Hi. Thanks for your interest. So far, though, you only have a few edits, all of which were from yesterday. There is also another contributor, Nagscreen, so can you talk to them to make sure they don't have any problems with the request? Additionally, we'll need to see some sustained editing, so please continue contributing over the next few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:07, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Nagscreen is fine with it. He is also an admin for the Strike Witches Wiki, and I have discussed the matter at length with him. If/when I am made admin, he wil also be give such priveleges, but he can not petition to adopt at the moment because he was made admin for the other wiki relatively recently. We generally work as a team. I will continue to make edits and create new page (given the low number of pages, the latter more than the former)
I wish to run the Yanille Wiki. (closed)
I! I have been involed in Yanillescape for some time, but as far as i knew, it seemed to lack a wiki. After searching for some time, it turns out there is one! To my dissapointment, it had nothing on it. No accounts, no pages, no edits. I took the liberty to change the front page(as it was in it's default) and make several other pages, such as "Starting out" , and "Knowing your skills". Technically I run it, as there is no authourity, but I don't feel quite right taking credit for it if it isn't legaly mine. I recently ran into the creator of this wiki, and he told me he didn't play much anymore and offered me the wiki.
I look forward to making this wiki popular =), Ethan. R4z0r Bl4d3 20:39, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Since the bureaucrat is active (the wiki was only founded a few days ago), and because he's offered to let you have the wiki, I'd rather see him grant you the rights. If he doesn't respond, feel free to let us know and we can set them for you. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:23, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Mai-Wiki (on hold)
Hi! I am a Registered Member on the said site and have edited articles but there's so much to improve in the wiki. I cannot simply work or comply to this task cause it needs an administrator rights so I hereby request to have the said rights so I can improve the wiki as much as possible. The wiki is interesting but needs to improve a lot though.
I would appreciate it wholeheartedly if you can approve my request
- You are MasterRed100? Please sign your name or it would be hard to know who it is.Singapore123 14:00, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption. However, you've only made a few edits today after having not edited for nine months, so I'd like to see some recent sustained editing. Please continue editing over the next few days, including creating at least 1 new article. We can re-review your request then. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:27, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Faction Paradox wiki (accepted)
I'd like to adopt the factionparadox wiki, I already maintain 2 Faction paradox wikis (one is a mirror of a defunct "official" website, and the other being a database-like fan created extension - both of these are not the same scope as the wikia wiki).
There some page duplication to be tidied up and I'd like to organise it better. There is currently one admin who hasn't logged on for 3 years.
--Peter Cobcroft 01:47, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Could you please provide a link to the wiki you wish to adopt? -- Wendy (talk) 04:18, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Admin on Uncharted wiki (approved)
Hello, I would like to become an administrator on the Uncharted Wiki. There are currently two administrators, and at the time of writing, niether of them have made an edit to the wiki since July 2009. I have recently gained great interest in the wiki and am hoping to become an administrator. I have made a request to one of the current administrators, and have recieved no reply. Thank you for your help.
My user page:
--Klock101 19:52, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your work so far on the wiki looks great. However there appear to be several other active contributors (eg. Doughnut Sully, Drummer nrg, Zorskel, Curtainman1...). Could you please make a post about becoming an admin in the forum or some other public spot and let them know about your adoption, to make sure they all agree with it? After a few days please post a link to your post and any responses and we will be happy to consider your request. -- Wendy (talk) 04:32, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Moved from second request
I have previously requested to adopt the Uncharted Wiki here. I have opened the forum that was requested, and informed active users of the wiki by leaving a message on their talk page. I also added a link to the forum in the News section of the homepage so all users would know of my intentions.
The forum can be found here...
The wiki's main page...
And my user page...
Thank you for your time and help.--Klock101 19:31, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:49, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Just Cause (approved)
There are a number of users on the Just Cause wiki who have proven their worth and are ready to take on the task of organising this wiki. Since they don't seem to know that much about wikis, but love the game, I'd be happy to adopt the wiki as a bureaucrat to get them off to a good start. No admin has edited since April, and my track record includes GTA, Red Dead, Microsoft, Military, Flu etc. If not me, then pick someone to get this wiki off the floor :) Thanks - Gboyers talk 21:11, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. The conversation you linked indicates that Lucan07 wished to be bureaucrat with you as admin. Is that what you are requesting to have happen? If you wish to be bureaucrat please let them know and make sure it is ok with them. -- Wendy (talk) 02:02, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
This has been agreed. I'll be sure to promote another local user to bureaucrat to ensure fairness, but will try and get some form of process in to keep the peace. In the meantime, we'll get some admins and start going through the administrative backlog. Gboyers talk 09:01, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've granted you the rights, so I'll let you add the rights to the other users, as promised. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:58, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Johnny Test Wiki Admin Request (On Hold)
I would like to request to be an admin there. I have made contributions awards and a signup page for them to ask for the awards. I've also made and achievement leaderboard. I have made some cleanups. I fixed spelling and grammar mistakes, I even wrote a blog called Grammar and What Not. I expanded some episodes to. So far I have made 55 edits in two days.
DogDays124 00:39, August 20, 2010 (UTC)DogDays124
- Hi, it looks like YoshiPerson has been active for the last few days, which makes this wiki ineligible for adoption. If you want to be an administrator, you can ask him/her to edit your user rights and make you a sysop there. Thanks! --User:CodExpert/Sig 17:55, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- The wiki actually is eligible for adoption, as YoshiPerson has not edited there since last May. However, while you have done some nice blog posting and such, I can't see that you have created any new content pages; you would need at least one to adopt the wiki. Additionally, there is another active user, Ruin Cireela who has also expressed interest on a talk page on the wiki in becoming an admin. Please talk to him/her and decide between you whether you both want to adopt, or which one of you will adopt. Please also make sure you meet the adoption criteria in terms of content edits. Let us know when you have decided! -- Wendy (talk) 02:15, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Violetta Villas Wiki (on hold)
I would like to admin the "Violetta Villas" (http://pl.violettavillas.wikia.com/wiki/Violetta_Villas_Wiki) wiki as no one really does anything on it. I want to start adding info on it, but the problem is that the menu on the left doesn't have any categories that I could put the info in. —This unsigned comment is by Dzikusek (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
LOL, I just found out that I made that Wiki a tear ago. I just lost the password, nick and e-mail. So I can't log in to it. Could you check the IPs and if they're the same, try to do something?
- Hi. It looks like the wiki was started by User:ViolettaVillasFan. You can request a new password for that account if you still have access to the email you signed up with. If you are unable to do that then you would need to adopt the wiki following the regular rules on this page. There is a second user, User:Cosmap1 who has also been active recently. Could you please discuss your adminship with him/her? Also we would like to see a bit more sustained editing; so far you have only edited for one day. Please get back to us after you have talked to the other user and made a few more edits. -- Wendy (talk) 02:40, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Portal Game Wiki adoption (on hold)
Hi, I'd like to adopt the Portal Game Wiki. The admin there (Kidd2255) has been inactive for months and has less than 25 edits whereas I am the top contributer AFAIK and with a sequel to the original game the wiki is based around coming up I think there needs to be a reliable and actively updated wiki on the subject. Deftera 21:43, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. The admin you mentioned last edited on June 26th. Therefore the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until August 25th. We will reassess your request at that time. You might try contacting the admin on his talkpage in the meanwhile; s/he has logged in to Wikia in the last few days and might respond to a direct message. Meanwhile, please keep editing! -- Wendy (talk) 02:57, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is now eligible for adoption. However, you haven't edited in five days, when you made three edits—and that was after not editing for a month and a half (which in and of itself was only a few edits after nearly two months of inactivity). I want to make sure your editing will be sustained. If you can continue editing over the next few days, we'll be happy to re-review this. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:29, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Videogame Wiki (on hold)
Greetings, all humans that are involved!
I am InvaderMEEN of the Invader Club Wiki. I request admin rights to Videogame because it is inactive. I will add and expand it to its full potential (if possible). I already have devised new categorys and have a friend on Wikia who has a superior knowledge of Metroid.
Invader MEEN 05:12, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
Knd Roleplaying wiki (on hold)
- Hi. You currently only have 1 edit on that wiki. Please make some sustained edits over the next week and we will be happy to consider you request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:12, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Dragon Ball NEO Wiki (approved)
I would like to adopt the Dragon Ball NEO Wiki. The site has been abandoned for at least 8 months, as that was when the last article was created by the admin. I have begun adding content to the site and once I add a few more articles to prove the site can now contain decent and in depth content, I will begin trying to attract new members to contribute. The link to the wiki is in the header. Thanks, and I hope for a favorable response. The Devils Corpse 02:42, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You have only just started to edit the wiki a few hours ago. I would need to see a little bit of sustained editing to grant you the bureaucrat rights. Please continue to edit during the next week and we will consider your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your reply. The quicker this is approved, the easier the edits will become with a bit more authority. The ability to import pages including the multiple templates on most will allow me to adjust them to create a nicer and more effective layout for the wikia. I'm not very good at creating templates from scratch, but I will continue to edit the wiki and its pages to the best of my abilities in the mean time. The Devils Corpse 03:32, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Scribblenaut wiki (on hold)
I plan on editing on this. It has frankly been screwed up. I need b'crat ship so i can fix it. No admin or b'crat is active. I need it urgently. I have experience and know how to clean up the wiki.--MegaTron1XD:p 06:22, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, with a sequel to the game, I would like to request a spotlight, but am unable to with the spam articles. The others users are newer then me (2 and one unregistered one) and have a smaller edit count at that. I would view me as a canidate, as I plan on editing it again to bring it up to standards and I have experience with adminship. The spam articles have existed for days, which is proof that the 2 admins/b'crats are inactive. Once again, the wiki is in no condition for a spotlight until someone can delete the spam articles and protect some pages that need it.--MegaTron1XD:p 14:07, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- *Sigh*. Someone made an opinionated category and a page that doesn't need to exist today. I'm sorry if I'm rushing (I have no expectations from here), but you guys responded to a request posted after mines and again, I seriously need to delete that kind of stuff.--MegaTron1XD:p 21:52, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your patience. Your contributions look good. There are currently a few other active users, such as Maxwell the scribblenaut and Lomebloop. Can you start a discussion on the wiki informing them of this request so they have an opportunity to voice their opinion on it? Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:01, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm an active and new user here and I think he should get it. Yobabka Limba română a preluat această semnătură. Stai acum. 19:44, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
admin. request (on hold)
As one of result of gravity wiki, It is preferable to proceed to work for the medecine wiki.
Actually ko.medicine were not growing as usual. I would like to adopt the wiki.
Sincerely yours, mkpaulo constantinoMkpaulo 11:05, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for your interest in the wiki. I don't see a wiki by that name in your contributions, though. Can you provide a link to the wiki in question? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:11, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the link. I'll need to see you editing with your account, though. If you can continue doing that while logged-in for the next few days, I'll be sure to check back and re-review the request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:23, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Uncharted Waters wiki (approved)
I am writing this message because I'm interested in gaining bureaucrat status at the UW wiki. The wikia in question in question has 0 articles (with the one I created for testing purposes) and hasn't been touched by founder Nobeard since July last year.
The reason I'm interested in this wikia is because uncharted waters online is starting up in a couple of days, and this wikia would be ideal to start adding information to.
The reason I'm asking for this sort of permission before adding substantially to the wikia in question is because Nobeard has locked the main page. If noone is around to change that fact, the wikia will most likely fail. Skandis 21:32, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:14, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Half Life Fanon wiki (approved)
Hello i would like a request to become an Administrator on the Half-Life Fanon wiki i just searched it and found that the founder hasn't been on for almost an entire year and he has been the only editor on the wiki and i have just started my editing on it.
http://halflifefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Half_Life_Fanon_Wiki Kaeleth 11:42, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:20, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Rayman Wiki Adoption (on hold)
I've been a user since the near start, but I lost my old account (User:Shinylucario) and I made a new one a while ago (User:Shiny New Lucario). A user approached me about vandalism occuring on the wiki and that is not acceptable obviously. We don't have any admins to fix any of it because the original creator left and blah blah blah...
This be the Wiki http://rayman.wikia.com/wiki/Rayman_Wiki
So, can you give me a chance? :D Shiny 17:54, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good so far, however there are also a number of other users who have been editing on the wiki, particularly XPeaceChill. Can you start a discussion on the wiki informing the users of this request so they can have a say in it? Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:24, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
All Points Bulletin Wiki (approved)
I would like to adopt the APB Wiki ( http://apb.wikia.com/wiki/APB_Wiki ). I was taking advantage of other people's work on there early on, finally decided to start editing and now the site has become overwhelmed by vandalism. I've e-mailed the Staff to reverse the vandalism, they just responded telling me to adopt the Wiki. I have a ton of planned edits, though right now I'm barely able to deal with the vandalism.
Thank you. --Alpha352 03:31, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job so far. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:28, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Helljumper wikia (declined)
Hello, I would like to create my own personal wikia. The only wikia with the correct name is Hell jumper wikia. It has no pages and hasn't been edited even slightly. I would like to adopt it and make it my own. Thank you. - II Helljumper II
- Comment - Just wanted to say that I havn't edited on there yet because I would like to wait until I have full Bureaucrat control of it before I get to work. :) - II Helljumper II
- Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki was only created three weeks ago, so it's not eligible for adoption right now. You could try contacting the bureaucrat, Ph4t M0nk3y, to ask if you can be granted the rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:31, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
iCarly Wiki (on hold)
I am an administrator on iCarly Wiki, and I would like to become a bureaucrat. The current bureaucrat, Isoph, has not edited since 4 January 2010. I would like to be able to award rollback rights, as well as other things, but this is impossible because (s)he is inactive. Thank you for your time. -- SeddieBerserker 20:34, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job as an admin so far. Have any other admins and the community been informed of this request? If not, please start a discussion on the wiki asking if the users agree that you should receive bureaucrat rights. Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:16, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I posted a poll asking if I should become a bureaucrat on my blog, and recieved an overwhelming "Yes". The other active administrator, Mak23686, is also supportive of this. -- SeddieBerserker (talk) 20:08, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
VFK Wiki (approved)
i have recently taken notice to the VFK Wiki, i play vfk along with many many other people, and i decided that it would be neat to make a wiki, but i found this one instead, i have made over 400 edits so far on this wiki, and there are a few other people that log on occasionaly, but not really that often, i looked at the list of beurocrats on the wiki, and in the spot for last logged in on the user ScarySky, there was a dash. I do alot with this wiki, and would like to request beurocrat priviliges so i can further help this wiki. Thanks —This unsigned comment is by Spaceaceryan (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. Awesome job so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:21, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Pandanda Wiki (on hold)
I would like to adopt the Pandanda Wiki because I know a lot about Pandanda and every admin is inactive.I love to help out on wikis when needed and this wiki really needs help (as it has like 9 articles).
- As I said above, there are NO active admins at ALL!
- I am able to handle this power.
- I am working on editing there currently, and I know a lot of Pandanda stuff.
- I know how to be friendly to users, and the users always think I am pretty friendly!
Here is a link to the wiki:
Lucas9147 19:26, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You have some pretty good edits so far. However, you've only been editing for two days, so I'm going to place this on hold for a few days. If you can continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, that'd be great. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:32, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Castle Wiki (on hold)
i am the founder of Castle TV show wiki, but i was gone for a few months but i got my admins right back but not my bureaucrat rights, there is another admin/bureaucrat named KyleKroll on the wiki but he has not been on for 60 days, is there any chance i can get my bureaucrat rights back
daboss 20:02, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Glad you're back on the wiki! Since there are a few other users editing, though, can you start a community discussion asking for the community's input on this? If you could let us know how it turns out in a few days, that'd be great. Thanks! EDIT: Actually, it looks like the bureaucrat was last active on July 7th. That means I can't actually give you the rights until September 7th, provided he doesn't edit again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:35, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Rugby League Wiki (approved)
Hi, I have started to edit the Rugby League Wiki (http://rugby-league.wikia.com) and would like to adopt it as there has been no activity there for almost 9 months. I have created articles, edited others, removed vandalism and attempted to contact other users through the forum. Thanks, LunarLander 20:33, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:44, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! LunarLander 14:23, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Exo-Force wiki (on hold)
Hi, I have added about 100 pages to the site, and have made an effort to talk to other users, and yet no one has replied, the site has been inactive for almost two years. I have edited all the other pages that were already there, and nothing has happened, there are no users, except one unregistered contributer made an edit about a month ago. thanks!
Joev14 21:19, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, though you haven't edited (save for a deletion) in 18 days. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'll be sure to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:47, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
I would like to adopt World Race (on hold)
I would like to gain administrator rights to it as I am the only active editor for 3 months. I have already created some pages and edits.
- Hi. Thanks for your interest in the wiki. You've only made one edit, though, so we'll need to see some sustained editing from you over the next few days before approving the request. If you can continue editing, that'd be great. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:55, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Apple Wiki (declined)
I am an admin there. I left a message on the bureaucrat's talk page for bureaucrat status and have gotten no reply. May I please have bureaucrat rights there? (The other bureaucrats have not been active recently anyway.) —I-20the highway 00:52, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately, I can't give you bureaucrat rights. Both TheDataMonster and Qwertywelch have been active within the last few weeks. You could try leaving them another message. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:03, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Bulletstorm Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I would like to adopt the Bulletstorm wiki. I've created a few articles on the wiki. The Founder, SkaterGameDude haven't been on the wiki since May. Also there are not a few people editing there. What I really request is for a regular member of the wiki to get promoted to admin or rollback status.
Hi. Your edits look good. A few other people have been editing lately too. Can you start a community discussion letting them know about this request so they can give their input too? Be sure to link us to it once it's done, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:05, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Zombiepowder. Wiki (approved)
I am a huge fan of the manga Zombiepowder. and so I was also glad that, when I searched for its wiki, I found it. But to my dismay there wasn't very much done, there were like 3 or 4 articles made and the layout was poor. So I committed myself to make this wiki a good one, so that other readers won't be so disappointed as I was. I could do that as a regular editor, but there are many advantages and opportunities as an admin. The current owner just made the wiki and made 4 articles, with a little text. In a week or so, I made about 15 articles with useful information, so I would like to adopt this wiki. (zombiepowder.wikia.com) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Bereisgreat (talk • contribs) 11:05, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:07, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hal Homsar Solo ( Club Penguin Wiki ) (declined)
Hi , This is a request for another user , i want hal homsar solo to be a admin on the club penguin wiki , she still isnt , can you make her a admin , also she is a very kind user . Happy65 .
- Happy65, this is to adopt a wiki. If you want a certain user to be granted sysop rights, contact a bureaucrat on the Club Penguin Wiki. --Iamred1 Talk! 19:05, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Johnny Test Wiki (on hold)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, though they're a bit sporadic. If you could continue to actively edit over the next few days, that'd be great. Also, a few other users have been editing lately too. Can you start a discussion on the wiki asking for their input on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:10, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Urban Terror Wiki (on hold)
There is no admin at the wiki, and me and 2 friends are right now developing it. We have created more than 10 pages and edited many for good sake.
- Hi. Thanks for your interest in the wiki. Your contributions look good but you only have a few, and they've only been over the last two days. If you can continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, we'd be happy to grant the request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:13, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Power Rangers Wikia (approved)
Hello I want be a admin on this wikia: http://pl.powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Specjalna:Moja_strona_domowa
GothicWarrior 17:30, August 27, 2010 (UTC)GothicWarrior
- Hi. Your edits look good. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:15, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
DigiFanon Wiki (on hold)
Um, well, there is the title of Admin and Beauracrat that was held by Rodrigo X, but now, he quit (just like Sasuke, he was nice at first, but now, I hate him with the burning passion of an infinite number of white stars) and I want to be one, because I was his friend, and he thought my article was nice. Please tell me on my talk page if I got the job. Thank you for listening to this.Loreofwings 03:33, August 28, 2010 (UTC) Link:DigiFanon
- Hi. No need to get angry at people giving up their user rights. =) Your contributions look good, though you've only edited three times in the last few days since June. If you could continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, that'd be great. Also, a number of other users are editing too. Can you start a community discussion asking for input on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:18, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, this isn't so much me wanting to adopt lostpedia, because I don't... but most of out admins have been idle for months now... I have stressed many times on lostpedia that we need new leadership cos we have lost most of our admins, but now I found this. So I was gonna say if you could make BalkOfFame a new admin :) I'm sure he'd like it, and he would be active daily and a great kind admin. Better than our admins that don't even come on anymore, or the ones who are just really grumpy now and they don't care.
-- Julietfan2626 15:47, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Sorry, but 6 admins have been active in the last few weeks, so we can't give out admin rights through this page. You could try starting a request for adminship on the wiki itself. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:50, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've done that, and I noticed that when I first joined lostpedia in April(ish) That is when one of the admins stopped being active, he hasn't been on since. Can't ya get rid of him and put Balk in his place :( We all like Balk :(
- Answer me this, why do you want to keep an inactive admins for lostpedia... Why can't you add someone who is amazing and active... It's not exactly a hard decision... Julietfan2626 15:59, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not up to Wikia in this case, they have no say in who should be an admin and who should not. That responsibility lies with the community as a whole. The wiki itself is active, if you want BalkOfFame to be an admin, tell him to go through a request for adminship. That's the proper way to do it :) --User? 16:06, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You clearly don't know how many times I have requested new leadership for lostpedia. I have tried over and over, and I get shot down everytime. Excuse my French, but the admins on lostpedia need to get their heads out their arses and realise we need new leadership. They won't listen to us, it's almost like they look down on us and think out views are pointless. Now you know I have tried, I would like someone else to do something. Julietfan2626 16:12, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Tegami Bachi Wiki (on hold)
I have made over 200 edits and I check on it every month, there's not that many users to communicate with, but I'll try to ask for their permission.R2XC 19:41, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, can you please provide a link to the wiki? Thanks. --User:CodExpert/Sig 19:46, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. While there does not seem to be a currently active community on the wiki, you do not appear to have edited there since April. Please make some current edits on the wiki over the next week, and we will be happy to consider your request. Or, as suggested above, you can contact Balistic directly about adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 02:54, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Jhonen Vasquez Wiki (accepted)
Hi, I would like to adopt the Jhonen Vasquez wiki, if that's possible. The user HonnouBe is a friend of mine, I asked her to upload an image as a small experiment, even though she created an account to do so, it is very unlikely that she becomes an active user, and thus I considered unnecesary to leave a message on her talk page. I know I haven't contributed a lot, and I haven't been an active user for too long, but I would do my best effort for this wiki. Thank you very much for your attention and time.
Gato sin suerte 20:26, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Great job on the wiki so far -- I have granted you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 02:26, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
MS Paint Adventures Wiki (on hold)
Howdy. I would like to be made into an admin on the MS Paint Adventures Wiki. I left a request on the bureaucrat's talk page a few days ago, but it seems like he hasn't been active for a while, so I don't know if it's going to get addressed any time soon.
There are other active users with edit counts higher/close to mine, but most of my edits have been grand, sweeping and/or template-related, like completely revamping the navbox and infobox templates. I linger in the Recent Changes page like a hawk, trying to answer any questions or fulfill any requests I come across.
One of the main reasons I'd like to become an admin is because it would give me access to the wiki's CSS and JS pages, which as of this writing are somewhat lacking. We cannot create collapsible navboxes, for one thing. I thought that was enabled by default, actually, but whatever. Extensions like tabber need to have their CSS edited so they can match the overall aesthetic, etc. etc.
Thanks, Pigbuster 21:47, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Pigbuster. Your edits on the wiki look great. It appears that there are lots of active editors; could you please start a public discussion about your request to adopt and invite the other users to comment on it? Get back to us with a link to the discussion, and we'll be happy to review your request. -- Wendy (talk) 02:40, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I made a subject on the community portal here, but people aren't really posting to it. I don't think its because they don't want me to be an admin or anything, but just that they don't know about it or don't care enough about the subject to make a post... or something? If it helps, one of the most active users said she'd be fine with it here. --Pigbuster 18:45, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Whistle!Wiki (on hold)
- Hi. It looks like you have only made a few edits on the wiki today. We need to see you editing over a period of time. Please continue editing, and be sure to create at least one new article. We will be happy to reconsider your request in a few days. -- Wendy (talk) 02:47, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
RuneScape Spanish Wikia (approved)
Ok, since the wikia is in spanish but the request page is in english, i will make my request in two different languages:
Well, hello anyone who is seeing this. For around a week already i've been back into the (Spanish) Runescape Wikia (because i had an account that i created back in 2008 but i didn't used it a lot because of being too busy), and as far as i've seen is a total mess, i tried to fix it up with some editions (Around 10 new pages created and other 10 moved in this 3 days), but there are too many pages with the same theme but misspelled or spammed or that kind of stuff.
So, since the admins haven't been online at least since 2009, i was wondering if i could be an admin of the wikia because i feel it really needs some editing.
And... that's it, now in spanish
Bueno, hola a quien sea que vea esto. Habia creado mi cuenta en esta wikia hace mucho tiempo, pero por razones de estudio y otros no la pude usar mucho, y ahora que volví hace un par de semanas veo que la wikia esta un desastre, he tratado de arreglar lo que he podido, pero hay muchos errores como por ejemplo: Varias páginas acerca del mismo tema pero mal escritos, Redirecciones mal hechas y muchas páginas en blanco por que el usuario que arregló el vandalismo no se tomó el trabajo de poner contenido, etc.
Así que, como los admins (o el admin) no entra por lo menos desde 2009, me preguntaba si podría ser admin de esta wikia porque realmente necesita una buena arreglada.
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck on the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:03, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
some stuff i know on mln wiki (closed)
i request adminship for this wiki because i created it directly. also there arent any administrators on it.TRIBUT3 21:26, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I don't see contributions from you, at least on this account you're using now, on any wiki other than Community Central. Can you provide a link to the wiki in question? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:04, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
sorry im relatively new to this thing. any way here is the link: TRIBUT3 01:27, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
i also wish to have adminship for unofficial mln store attempt wiki for mostly the same reasons.TRIBUT3 01:40, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, since you created the wiki, you automatically have bureaucrat and administrator rights there. So you don't need to submit an adoption request for that one. :) --User:CodExpert/Sig 02:06, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
German SWTOR Wiki (on hold)
The German SWTOR Wiki has been inactive for over a year. The original creator is nowhere to find. I just started to work there, but the page is at moment in a terrible state. The few article the founder had created there look like the where copy&pasted from other sources. The portal page is locked, with in some cases links into categories instead of article (would be nice if someone would open at least the portal page for edits).
At moment there are no other users active on the website, and I dare not really to ask anyone outside for now, because the creator left quite a mess (the locked portal page with outdated informations). I am very into the upcoming game, but I am at moment more active on the English SWTOR Wiki (I am there the writer with the 3rd highest achievement score, which should tell that I can do a lot). - Drudenfusz (talk page) 21:45 (UTC), August 29, 2010
- Hi. Your contributions are good so far, but there's not many of them. If you can continue editing over the next few days, I'd be happy to give you the rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:08, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Request to adopt Fringe wiki (on hold)
- Are you eligible to adopt?
- Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
- I'm 4th overall in number of edits and have over 500 edits.
- Are you building the community?
- I was before I got into a disagreement with a now inactive admin.
My main reason for wanting to adopt this wiki is to update it and build a stronger community there now that the previous admins have neglected it. The previous admins were very territorial and unfriendly. If I couldn't adopt this wiki, I would suggest Station7 as a bureaucrat, but his communication skills aren't so good in English, so he's probably be better suited as just a sysop. He was also an active contributor until the wiki seemed to be abandoned by its admins.
Technically, I don't qualify for adoption, since Kirkburn made me an admin at w:c:templates, but I'm hoping this will not bar me. Otherwise, I will just wait until October 5, I guess. This would be unfortunate, since season 3 of Fringe starts on September 23.
In the mean time, I will step up my contributions there to demonstrate my good faith.
WOW, thanks. Sure, I wanna being an Admin. Also today I did wanna adopt this Wiki, but I had to much on my mind. With Admin rights I'm already happy.--Station7 22:33, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I have no problem waiving that requirement on a case by case basis. I also like the idea of setting up a team from the get-go, especially two experienced wiki users. If you guys both agree, how about Fandyllic as bureaucrat/admin and Station7 as admin? That said, there are other users editing there, so could you start a discussion to get a community consensus? Let me know how it turns out, thanks! EDIT: Unfortunately, I just realized that Balistic Pve has edited within the last few days. Would you ask him if he minds you guys coming aboard as bureaucrat/admin? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:10, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
I wish to adopt the 11eyes wiki. Currently, there is no admin or active members, and the wiki itself is, literally, almost deserted. I know that the failure of 11eyes anime is perhaps the reason why no one cares about this series at all. However, it wouldn't do justice to the story in the visual novel. Therefore, I would like to be the admin of this wiki to try and revive it. Venom00 11:03, August 30, 2010 (UTC)