Community Central
Register
Community Central

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

LGBT Info (on hold)

Hi, I would like to request the status of bureaucrat for the LGBT Info wiki (as per DragonMage), as I would like to be able to appoint new administrators and do my best to encourage more editor activity on the wiki. I and a few other editors have been the most frequent visitors to (let alone editors for) the wiki, and the administrator who gave me sysop rights has not edited or visited the wiki since 2008. Thanks, RayneVanDunem 22:14, March 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, please can you confirm this with the other active admin first. I can give the extra rights to either or both of you, but would like you to discuss which first. Thanks -- sannse (talk) 23:22, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, the bureaucrat who gave me an adminship hasn't edited the wiki since 2008, and none of the other bureaucrats have edited within the last three years. I tried emailing the bureaucrat who gave me adminship regarding a bureaucrat position, but I haven't heard anything from him, and I assume that he and the other bureaucrats are out of communicable reach for the long term. I'm not sure if, by discussing the matter with other active admin, you mean EarthFurst, who is the only other active sysop beside myself but is also not a bureaucrat. 05:35, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, we would like to see some agreement between you and EarthFurst but also community support. LGBT Wiki has a fairly active community. Perhaps you could start a forum post/page/Site notice to gather support. --daNASCAT   15:27, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Wiki (on hold)

This wiki has not been inactive for 60 days, but the current admin has 0 edits and the wiki is full of spam. I have made a couple of edits on the wiki, including making a logo for the Wiki. Please consider me! -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 03:20, March 13, 2010 (UTC)

Can you please add a link to the wiki please? Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:13, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
http://doawk.wikia.com/wiki/Diary_of_a_Wimpy_Kid_Wiki -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 21:26, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, there is no admin -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 21:27, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Planty, there is quite an active community over at that Wiki. Could you find some way (create a poll, a forum topic, etc.,) and gain some community support for your adoption of the wiki? --daNASCAT   15:36, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

LOST Wikia (on hold)

I would like to adopt the LOST Wikia. The Admins and Bureaucrats aren't online on this Wikia. I have a high knowledge of LOST and much edits on this Wiki then other users. Also I have created an article that should already being deleted. So could I being an Administrator on this Wikia, LOST Wikia. I have ask it to an Admin, but he didn't reacted since a long time. He isn't there since 24 February 2010. The Other Admins have left the Wikia around 2008 and 2009. Look at the page Administrators page. --Station7 14:40, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

Could I please adopt this Wiki? Or do I have to wait longer? I don't know.--Station7 15:57, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption requests can take several days to be accepted. It matters on how busy the staff is. -BluethunderContact 21:43, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

OK, I always thought that it was 2 days waiting. I need to calm down.--Station7 21:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Also I have to report that there is many vandalism. Without an Administrator, nobody can't block him. I just removed it, but I'm sure he will come back. An unregistred person, just did it to it's revision, but that can't stop nobody. This Wiki needs an new Admin, I'm really sure. Also the last there are more people who leave Lostpedia, so this could also mean that User:GentleBen on Lost Wikia gived it up.--Station7 21:16, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

The last thing I want to said for now is that there are only minor editors. They have 5/10 edits. My knowledge of the show, could helping this Wiki very far, since the Admin is non-active.--Station7 22:17, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I've noticed that while the bureaucrat has not edited for a while, they have logged in from time to time. I would suggest getting in contact with them (using the EmailUser function) to see if they are willing to let you become the bureaucrat. In the interim, I have approved you as Admin. --daNASCAT   15:25, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Mobsters Wiki (on hold)

I am requesting bureaucrat rights on http://mobsters.wikia.com/wiki/Mobsters_Wiki. There have been zero edits, barring mine, in the last three months. I plan to make more pages, but I'm a little hung up with the infoboxes. Thank you, --Cook Me Plox 17:00, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

It appears as if you only have a couple of edits there. Please participate more, then let us know here. Feel free to post infobox questions to the help forum. Best, Sarah (talk 21:09, April 8, 2010 (UTC)

Bureaucrat access for CrisFTW (on hold)

Hello, I am CrisFTW and I am requesting for Bureucrat rights at http://pt-br.runescape.wikia.com

The owner has deserted, he hasn't logged in for like 2 months (60 days), so i would appreciate if I was bureucrat to make some edits to the main page or something like that.

Thank you for your time.

Hello, you need to start contributing there before we can give you admin rights. Let us know here once you have. Best, Sarah (talk 21:11, April 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hey Sarah, I just created an article with information about the game (RuneScape). It's in Portuguese (sorry for that).

Thant's wonderful, but you need to contribute more than 1 edit to get bureaucrat rights. (you may want to review the adoption criteria at the top). Keep at it, --Sarah (talk 23:50, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Well, my initial purpose was to connect http://pt-br.runescape.wikia.com wiki to http://www.pt.runescape.wikia.com - as I'm bureucrat there. But, I will write some information pages and thanks for responding. :) CrisFTW 17:16, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Naruto-Arena Wiki (accepted)

On Naruto-Arena Wiki, the last edit by someone other than myself was made 10 months ago. I would like to be given admin (or bureaucrat, whatever the difference is...) privelages so that I can restore the website to it's full glory. I am very knowledgeable in the realm of Naruto-Arena and meet all the requirements. http://www.naruto-arena.wikia.com Instantbro896 23:36, April 8, 2010 (UTC)

Please sign your request. Sarah (talk 21:12, April 8, 2010 (UTC)

Instantbro896 23:25, April 12, 2010 (UTC) Hello, thanks. I have given you the rights there. Enjoy, --Sarah (talk 23:51, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Black Cat (on hold)

I love Black Cat and I would like to adopt it. My names used to be KyleCharmed, and was an admin, but when I deleted my email, that account became void. So will you grant me adminship once more?--KyleFanatic 19:19, April 8, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki. You can also still sign in with your user account even if you removed the email address from the account. Best, Sarah (talk 21:13, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
There is another adoption request for this wiki further along. Please confer with that user about what is the best for the wiki. --daNASCAT   18:43, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

GorgoroPedia (approved)

Hello Ma'am, on this GorgoroPedia, it appears to be abandoned, no one has made a change to it for more than a month, i came along and thought that i might be able to make something useful with it. And Administratorship on the wiki would help me keep it clear of would be spammers.

Thank you for your time, Tolas of Brand 06:53, April 9, 2010 (UTC)

Also to Recap, GorgoroPedia is NOT a Wiki about how to vandalize other wikis, on the face it is about this fake cult-like religion the maker created one day. So i am going in, and improving it and making it more than a shell.

But in deeper, it is more of a place where various editors can express their opinions (as long as they are not being outrageous in doing so) without the threat of having their thoughts edited and being banned. And you know where there are opinions and free speech there will be those who will try to cause flame wars and such. as an Administrator and wiki adopter i could very well keep that from happening.

Once again, if you are actually reading this, Thank you for your time Tolas of Brand 15:45, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have approved your adoption request! Best of luck! --daNASCAT   18:37, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

RoWikicity (http://rowikicity.wikia.com/) (declined)

Hello! I would like sysop and bureaucrat acces here because the current administrator (and bureaucrat) are not active. I have much contributions. Thank you! Misterr <span style='color: #ff0000;text-decoration:underline;'">talk 10:07, April 9, 2010 (UTC)

You recently adopted a wiki, please concentrate on that one. One of the adoption rules is (as listed above) "You have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days". You will not be able to adopt another until that time has passed. Enjoy the wik you have adopted! Best, Sarah (talk 18:41, April 9, 2010 (UTC)

Ok, and thanks for bot status of my bot on bucharest wiki :) Misterr talk with me 10:16, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

sleepisdeath.wikia.com (on hold)

Hi,

I forget i had created this account (0graham0) so when I went to create a new account I was told the username was unavailable. I then created zerograhamzero and started sleepisdeath.wikia.com .

I would like to adopt that site with the username 0graham0 and then delete the user zerograhamzero ...

Please let me know if this is possible, Thanks

• Hello. While not a Wikia Staff member, you can login to the new account (which has the rights needed), grant your old account Adminstrator and Bureaucrat rights and discourage usage of the account you founded that wiki with. OpenBSDWiki 03:19, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, you can do that or the other. Let us know which. Also, please sign your posts. --Sarah (talk 23:42, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

[adult swim] Wiki (Declined)

Link: Adult Swim Wiki Hi, I am Bigman602, proud member of Wikia. I am here to adopt and I believe all the requirements have been made. I believe I can make it's community active again with a little or a lot of work. Thanks, Bigman602, The Cool Guy 03:50, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

Spencerz edited less than a month ago, and he is a bureaucrat there. You need to talk to him about it. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 16:26, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Yes please get in touch with that admin, to see if the plan to return and if they will give you rights. If they state they are leaving, or don't respond after a period of time, let us know here. Best, --Sarah (talk 23:53, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Wikia Română (ro.wikia.com) (declined)

I know that there is a wiki but I know I share so to be active on both. Is the Romanian Wikia community and are about the only Romanian who wants to participate. Please manage my rights as administrator and bureaucrat Angela can not believe more than to see recent changes ... Thanks. --Misterr talk with me 14:19, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

Please see my message above, it applies here as well. Best, --Sarah (talk 23:54, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Admin requests for AgentP and Random Kid on the Random-ness Wiki (On Hold)

I have two admin requests for AgentP and Random Kid on my wiki, can you make them admins? Thank you,

--Sam Sparks!!!! Blah blah blah CARBON FOOTPRINT!! 19:00, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Daisy! You may only adopt one wiki at a time, per the rules. So please pick the one wiki that you want to adopt, and then an admin will take a look and, hopefully, grant you the admin powers. Good luck. =) -BluethunderContact 20:18, April 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, that is right. Please choose one, contribute there, then let us know. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 23:57, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption Request for Two Worlds (accepted)

Two Worlds needs a new owner and seeing as the second game is coming out Q3 of this year it will need one. I've recently expanded the number of articles by about 65% 225%, uploaded a lot of multimedia and am now the top user (I have more edits than the next two highest users combined on the wiki - both inactive). The current owner has not made an update in about 2 years and there are no other admins. The community is non-existent currently due to the poor startup of the wiki but it should expand with the release of the 2nd game for PS3/Xbox/PC/Mac. Jmjimmy 02:20, April 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for all the great work there. I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, --Sarah (talk 23:58, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Admin request - Clannad Wiki (Approved)

Hey Wikia Staff,

I'm Pikachurin, and I would like to request for admin rights in the Clannad Wiki (http://clannad.wikia.com/wiki/Clannad_Wiki). I was referred to here by Sxerks since the admin in the Clannad Wiki was inactive and I had done a fair amount of work in the Wiki. Though I have only been active in the Wiki for two days, I believe I should get admin rights due to the following reasons:

• I created numerous maintainance and general templates, or upgraded existing ones, to facilitate the operation of the Wiki.
  • I upgraded the Wiki's {{Infobox character}} in order to suit the needs of the Wiki, and I'm planning on upgrading/importing more infobox templates as needed.
  • I made 368 edits to the Wiki since yesterday, and I have created more than one page (whether they be on the main, template, file, category or user namespace). I updated a lot of the anime's characters' articles, and I will be updating more soon.
  • I made the Wiki's pages more organized using categories.
  • I talked to the Wiki's two other active users recently - 1braete‎‎ and DL21.
  • I made the Wiki's main page look more visually appealing (compare the original version with the current version). I will be adding more stuff to the main page soon.
  • I will be adding more pages soon - such as individual pages for episodes, songs, etc., and expand more on existing articles.
  • I managed to update the Wiki's logo and favicon to better versions without admin rights.
  • I am fairly knowledgeable with wikicode.
  • I have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days, nor have I been blocked on another Wikia project.

If I had admin rights in the Wiki, I will be able to do more for it. I can protect files and templates considered important (such as the logo and favicon files), change MediaWiki pages, change the Wiki's skin to match the main page, delete unneeded files and pages, and more.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider my request.  Pikachurin   Talk • Contribs   22:48, Saturday, 10 April 2010 (ET)

Hello, thank you for your well-organized request. I have given you the bureaucrat and admin flags. Keep up the good work! --daNASCAT   17:26, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks, I'll do my best!  Pikachurin   Talk • Contribs   17:37, Monday, 12 April 2010 (ET)

Alan Wake (Accepted)

Hi. I'd like to adopt Alan Wake Wiki. The wiki is inactive, with only 3 articles. The only admin has not edited for 9 months. I'm making an effort to build the wiki. Thanks - Gboyers talk 09:34, April 11, 2010 (UTC)

You are now an admin at Alan Wake Wiki. Ausir(talk) 11:17, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Postal wikia (approved)

The admin for the Postal wikia hasn't edited in 3 months. I know a lot about Postal and could make this wikia better. He's not active on the Wikia anymore as well. - Nicholad

They'll tell you to sign your post :) Jmjimmy 18:34, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Post signed, Post-al Wiki request approved! --daNASCAT   18:41, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Little Bear Wiki. (on hold)

I am requesting admistrative and adoptive rights for Little Bear Wiki. According to what I've read up on in its history logs, no one has edited the wiki, prior to my arrival there, for four months at least. I feel I am eligible for this position in the wiki because I have not been granted this position in one since February 11th, 2010, which was 60 days ago, and I have made several contributions there, half of which were the creations of new pages. I also intend on expanding the community by contacting other users to join, within a planned time frame of a few days to three weeks, tops. Will-Girl 00:53, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hello Will-Girl, there appears to be another user on the wiki called Wilhelmina Will. Is that also you? If so, please tell me which account you wish to have get the bureaucrat flag. If not, please ask that user for permission to become admin as well. --daNASCAT   19:10, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Will-Girl is my signature. Wilhelmina Will, because that is my name, is my chosen username. Will-Girl 01:51, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Black Cat Wiki (on hold)

Hi I love BlackCat and I would love to adopt it. In fact it is the Wiki that got me started in making Wikis. I have made so many edits so can you let me adopt BlackCat Wiki, thank you HazeShot 04:32, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, there is a request for the Black Cat Wiki further up this page. Please confer with that user what the best thing for the wiki will be. I don't mind giving you both bureaucratic rights, insolong as you both agree on the course of action. --daNASCAT   18:43, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Dinopedia - (accepted)

Both of the bureaucrats there have been inactive for over a month (not logged in for 1 month, not edited for 3). There is no permanent community there, so I am requesting bureucrat rights to Dinopedia. My wiki (also about dinosaurs) is an official partner of Dinopedia, so I feel that me and my community would be the most appropriate people to adopt this excellent dinosaur wiki.

Update since request was posted:

The wiki is falling victim to vandalism. Please give me sysop rights as soon as possible whilst you consider the bureaucrat rights. For proof that all their bureaucrats have not logged on for over a month:http://dinosaurs.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers They have not actually edited for over 3 months!!! Please let me adopt this great, but sadly inactive, wiki by giving me bureaucrat rights to it. Thank you, T-Rex 882 13:31, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

You will be able to find and talk to mehere.

Answers to questions:

Is the wiki inactive? Yes. There is the odd person who comes on, but the bureucrats have not logged on for 1 month and they have not edited for 3 months. Are you eligible to adopt? Yes. I have not been blocked on any Wikia projects and I have not founded or been given admin access to another wiki in the past 60 days. Do you edit the wiki? Yes. I have only recently started editing seriously, due to the bureucrats being active until 1 month ago, but I have created a new page and am editing all the others. I have cleared the uncategorised pages and dead-end pages to make the wiki eligible for a Spotlight. Are you building the community? There is no community there whatsoever. I will be introducing my wiki's community into Dinopedia if I get the bureaucrat rights.

I have given you the rights, enjoy! --Sarah (talk 17:10, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Emilie Autumn Wiki (on hold)

Hello there. I'd like to adopt the wiki for obvious reasons. To get the wiki off the ground and moving and apply a skin. The admin's last log in isn't even in the database. Fingernails 19:52, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, start participating there and we will be happy to give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 17:14, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Wikia Chinese TV Channel (accepted)

I would like to adopt the captioned wiki [1] because I like watching TV, I found that I cannot delete some articles and redirects, and that wiki is messy. In addition, Current admin have been inactive for 60 days, and the editing by other users is quite sparse. My main contributions on that wiki are: fixing double redirects, fixing broken redirects, assort un-classified categories, move articles and categories to better title, and more. W 19:53, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 17:16, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Feng Shui

I'd like to adopt Feng Shui Wiki because I consider it a highly important topic and I have several resources. I also have some prior knowledge and cultural ties. I also have background with the Chinese language. The admin has made no edits, and there are no pages except the main page. It is highly inactive, and the last edit was in 2008, I believe. As of 21 April I should be eligible because I created a Wiki a little while ago, although it is mostly dormant and under construction. —Detectivekenny; (Info) Preceding text certified by R. Xun as of 23:20, April 12, 2010 (UTC)

Please post a link to the wiki. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 17:18, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Castle TV Wiki (accepted)

the administrator and bureaucrat, Daboss, of the castle tv wiki, has not been active since april of last year. i am a frequent watcher of the show and was wondering if i could have admin or admin and bureaucrat rights to this wiki either soon or later on in time. i would also like to inform you that "Daboss" doesn't even have anything on his user page, if that means something. it kinda says he's not been on there for a long time.

Thanks,

KyleKroll 03:24, April 13, 2010 (UTC)

Hey, Kyle! Could you post a link to the Castle wiki. Otherwise, the admins can't find it. -BluethunderContact 00:07, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
oh here it is [2] <------ it's the 2 thing. don't know how it got that way???

Hello, thanks for the link. I have given you the rights. Happy editing, --Sarah (talk 17:22, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

OS-Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt OS-Wiki (bureaucrats + admin rights). The administrators has not been active since january of last year, the bureaucrats since May 2008. Currently I am admin on the German Vereins-Wiki.

Thanks Lady-Whistler - (Talk | Count) 18:02, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hello?! Is anyone there? Kopfkratz.gif Lady-Whistler - (Talk | Count) 17:44, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, I have given you the rights there. Enjoy, --Sarah (talk 17:24, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Sd19.gif Lady-Whistler - (Talk | Count) 20:47, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

StarCraft fan Fiction-Wiki (on hold)

The Starcraft fan fiction site has not been operative since a lot of time, and I asked at the Starcraft Wiki what they needed on there and told me the wiki needs an admin, I'm not contributing in it yet, as what I want to do is fix everything and make it really comfortable, I'm admin on Clash of the Titans Wiki too.

I would like to adopt it, as I don't like to see incomplete wikis, specially those I like.

Thanks (talk) VofValar 19:05, April 13, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, can you check with 4thepi, they seem to be active there, and have quite a few edits. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 17:27, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Fable Fanon Wikia (Declined)

http://fablefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fable_Fanon

This wikia has no admin on it. It is subject to vandalism and needs an admin to block those that do vandalize. I have already made a few edits there and I know how to edit, so I would make a good admin there. Pandes 20:51, April 13, 2010 (UTC) I just discovered an admin was on this wikia, he claimed he would rebuild it. However one year later and he has done nothing but allow vandalism, nothing changed until I got there and rebuilt the wikia. You need me. Pandes 21:04, April 13, 2010 (UTC)

Just checked this out as I feel a sort of relation to it being an admin on the actual Fable wiki. You blanked Michaeldsuarez‎'s user page which can be seen as vandalism and have made few contributions to the main space, only welcoming users that do not need to be welcomed. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 11:34, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
He was a sockpuppet of a vandal and has been blocked. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 14:42, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

The Sims Fanon Wiki (on hold)

This wiki has seen little to no admin activity in a great deal of time. There has been slight vandalism but, seeing as I am on it numerous times daily, I would be able to keep things clean and orderly. I have been a highly contributing member as well as editor. I also know how to edit and, as admin, would serve the wiki well. TamBams219 01:19, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

We are happy to give you admin rights there if the community agrees it's ok. There seems to be quite a few active editors there, so please start a discussion about this. If there is agreement, I can give you the rights. Thanks, Sarah

Adopting Global Agenda Wiki (accepted)

• is the wiki active? theres no real sustainment just sporadic editing and admins have been inactive since September 2009
  • am i eligible? i havent founded, adopted or have admin on any wiki and i havent ever been blocked.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content? im adding and editing pages whenever i can, the wanted and lonely special pages are my best friend :)
  • Are you building the community? from what little other users there are when ive left a couple of friendly encouraging comments, and im trying to keep things up-to date and tended, i have a draft for a new front page on my user page

heres some links to the pages: Global Agenda Wiki Front Page draft My User Page

Thanks for the info, I have given you rights there. Enjoy, --Sarah (talk 17:41, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks so much SN3AKY 07:07, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Paranormal Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request crat rights on the paranormal wiki: http://paranormal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I made a request about a week ago that was never answered and appears to be deleted. I have specialist knowledge in the subject and have made some edits, and intend to make more. MrFahrenheit 14:04, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

It was Archived on the 23 page with no reply. However, you may want to edit more and make a article or two at the wiki before applying for a bureaucrat position. Also the front page needs some love and care and the type colors need to be adjusted. In short, spend some time there editing before making this request. Heck, you havn't edited in 8 days it appears. You don't have to be a bureaucrat to edit a wiki, and lord knows it doesn't make the job easier really. Trust me, I run 8 wikis and it isn't easy. You in short need to sell us that you indeed care about this wiki and plan to build and support it. Right now there are only 2 edits. Make it like 10 edits and make new sections to them. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 15:58, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, sorry your request got archived, that was an accident. As Devilmanozzy said, you need to become a bit more active first. Please do so, and then let us know here. Then we will be happy to give you rights there. Best, --Sarah (talk 17:44, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hi

Hi i would like archieandrewfan to become an admin on the sim 2 pets wiki and i would like A Morris to become an admin toMyuntoldfunstory 01:59, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, you are a bureaucrat there, so you are able to make them admins if you like. Visit their Users Rights page, and choose admin. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 17:46, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

ru The Elder Scrolls Wiki (accepted)

This wiki fully inactive more that 2 years. I want adopt it for changes style (for this needs extra rigth) and make more content --exlex 05:40, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you rights, happy editing, --Sarah (talk 17:47, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Desciclopedia.wikia.com (accepted)

Maintaining purposes. I'm bureaucrat at Uncyclomedia and would like to maintain this project till there's some activity. Bureaucrat rights needed. Greetings | CartoonistHenning 18:44, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I gave you rights there. Good luck, --Sarah (talk 17:49, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks | CartoonistHenning 17:53, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Spam Wiki (accepted)

The Spam Wiki's main admin hasn't been active for like 3 months, and it is being vandalised, that's why I'm requesting adoption.

Toa Fairon (Contribs)

I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Use them well! --Sarah (talk 17:51, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Not exactly an adoption or adminship request, but...

I have been the bureaucrat for the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki for six months or so, last time I checked, and there have recently been a number of vandals and possible sockpuppets. To deal with this, I would like to be made a check user if possible. Thank you. Swampertrox 20:42, April 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, this is not the place to request this. Please use Special:contact. Best, --Sarah (talk 17:51, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Zoo Tycoon Wiki (on hold)

Hi. I would like to adopt Zoo Tycoon wiki. It seems to be deserted - I am probably the only commonly editing contributor as of now. I would also like to become admin, if that's included. The wiki is at [3]. TurboGolf 12:07, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, there appears to be a local active community there. Can you check with them, and then get back to us. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 17:53, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Well, the only "active" contributors are registered contributors not regularily active and IP vandals. There are no active admins, and I don't think the community would answer me. TurboGolf 16:47, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Energy Wiki

Please could I be granted bureaucrat rights for the Energy Wiki.

Having been visiting, editing, and adding to the wiki I would like to do more to enable good upkeeping, however I can't as I don't have the rights. Looking at the user list for the wiki the previous bureaucrat seems to have had their account deleted and there has not been any activity for some time.

If there is anything else you require please let me know.

Regards

Matt

• Hi, Matt! In order for someone to accept you request, you will need to post a link to it. -BluethunderContact 16:31, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
http://energy.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Wiki Mjk183 22:58, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Christmas Specials Wiki

I would like to adopt the Christmas Specials Wiki. I am an active member. Over the past few months, the only administrator has only been on a few times. I have tried sending him messages about various things, and he never responds. About January through October, activity dies down. Spam increases and sometimes does not get fixed for a while during this time. I check the Wiki almost every day, and I would make sure the Wiki is spam free. Thanks. Jack5555 21:31, April 16, 2010 (UTC)

ScarletScarabX

Hello I Am ScarletScarabX. I am a user on Futurama.wikia.com. I am a semi-active member and when the new episodes come along the wiki will need the #1 Futurama Fan In America. So see my edits here http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/ScarletScarabX. thank you for your time User:ScarletScarabX 15:17, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

I have given him permission as the only other admin who even checks the wiki now. I do not edit any more and we still need an admin to hold off vandalism. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 10:37, April 18, 2010 (UTC)

Rocky Horror Wiki

Hey! I'm UFO_Editor, an active member of the wikia community and an admin on Wiksteria Lane (Desperate Housewives Wiki). I would like to adopt the Rocky Horror Wiki, as I am a huge fan of the movie and stage-show and an active member of the community. I have made around 43 edits, created several new pages and have re-done the homepage design. The other editors haven't been active for over a month and they only had a few pages. However, the wiki was founded to spoof the movie and show and "mock it" as they put on the website. I have been quite upset about the amount of rude comments and swear words. I would like to redo the pages and make it a fun place for fans of the wonderful show and movie to contribute to the wiki, have fun and share what they like about The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thanks in advance! :) UFO Editor 20:56, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Inuyasha wiki in spanish

Hello i want to adopt the InuYasha wiki in spanish. The wiki is alone. The sysop never edit in the wiki. I want to be bureaucrat in this wiki to change the aparience and take the wiki and be a great wiki. (i don' speak very well english jeje)

ah i forget it, can you quit the level of bureaucrat to this user im bureaucrat of the wiki but he doesn't appear in the wiki like in one year. Thanks (i wish that you can understand me)--Danke7--{{SUBST:User:Danke7/Firma.js}} 15:30, April 18, 2010 (UTC)

Cave Story Wiki

Hi there. I'd like to adopt the Cave Story Wiki. There is very spotty activity on that wiki and most of it is from two users. I'd like to adopt it because I want to protect it from spam and vandalism, and make it a big and great wiki. The URL is http://cavestory.wikia.com/wiki/Cave_Story_Wiki. Best regards, TrailWalker 23:26, April 18, 2010 (UTC)