Community Central
Community Central

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Samurai Jack wiki (Accepted)

Hello, We would like to Adopt the Samurai Jack wiki, and I've checked the requirements needed, the current and only Bureaucrat/Admin has been absent from this wiki for a period longer than the 60 days limit, Moe1216 and I have created 14 articles together in the short time we've been here, we have also been responsible on the other wikis that we have joined never being warned about getting blocked or banned from set wikis, in a joint effort we have both tried to build this wiki and tried to make it into a respectable wiki.--SalmanH 12:45, 16 August 2009 (UTC) -Moe1216 18:33, 15 August 2009 (UTC)

Great work -- I've made you co-admins and co-bureaucrats so you can build the wiki together. Have fun! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much, we'll do our best.--SalmanH 17:18, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

6Teen Wiki (Accepted)

Ever since I've been editing the 6Teen Wiki I've noticed that I'm pretty alone there. It's sort of abandoned, and the only people that hang around there are vandals. I revert their edits, but they can get away with anything since the last time an administrator logged on there was in late 2008. I could really make this wiki better as I've contributed a lot to the Total Drama Island Wiki, and a bit of the Sims Wiki. I've already added a main characters list, and a better image to the front page, but I really feel like I want to make this wiki fantastic, and for that, I need administrator powers. I do help around a lot, so may I please adopt the wiki? --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 00:55, 17 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

POTC wiki (Accepted)

All administrators on Pirates of the Caribbean wiki are missing or resigned. None of them has contributed for a months. Any vandal can go there and upload whatever he wants, including any sort of trash. There are at least thirty pages and twenty files that are candidates for deletion but they are still there. POTC wiki deserves better. I would like to become an Administrator so I can keep everything in order.--Uskok 08:34, 17 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much!--Uskok 17:35, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Playstation Home (Accepted)

Hi I would like to take over the Playstation Home Wiki. It's been inactive for a while and there is loads of new content to be added and organized. Thanks. —This unsigned comment is by Aeroglyphics (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

The Lion King Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to become an administrator on The Lion King Wikia. It's a pretty unactive wiki; it's only myself, and one other user, who I've seen make positive edits there. Plus, there are a lot of uneeded pages that I don't have the power to delete, on the wiki. --HoneyfurBob's Your Uncle! 20:57, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! It also looks like you may be eligible for a Wikia Spotlight soon -- please check that page for more details! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Korean Bionicle Wiki (Declined)

Hello. I want to make 'Korean Bionicle Wiki' for the 'Korean Bionicle mania'. I don't speak English well. But, I want to make this. Please :) —This unsigned comment is by The Hura (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

If you want to create a Wiki, and it doesn't already exist, you can go to Special:CreateWiki, and create it, you don't have to request it here. This page is for inactive, already created Wiki's. Tedjuh10 - Talk 12:07, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Hura, as Tedjuh says, please visit the CreateWiki page to get started instantly! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Martial Arts Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to make a request to adopt the Martial Arts wiki. I've had a great interest in them! I don't want to adopt the Spider Riders wiki anymore...--NejiByakugan360 14:23, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, NejiByakugan. Please use your new admin tools well! — Catherine (talk) 00:50, 22 August 2009 (UTC)

Powerpets wiki adoption request

Hello, I would like to adopt this wiki. It's been inactive for over a year. I've started making positive edits to the wiki. I'll need Administrator rights to the wiki for maintenance tasks and to keep the wiki orderly. OmegaMarkXII 01:19, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, OmegaMarkXII. Please use your new admin tools well! — Catherine (talk) 00:50, 22 August 2009 (UTC)

Mass Effect fanfiction Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to make a request to become an administrator of the Mass Effect fanfiction Wiki. The current administrator, Ajax 013, has been inactive for months and i've contributed a large amount to the number of articles on the Wiki. If I could become an administrator, I would be very grateful.--Kamikaz 22:54, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Great work, Kamikaz, you now have the admin tools at http://masseffectfanfiction.wikia.com -- have fun! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Business Wiki (Declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt the business wiki. I have good idea's that would make it alot better! such as info boxes and more pages so the links are not all red. If admin I will make more pages such as telecommunications on the AT&T page. and add on to pages like IBM and Apple inc. well I hope I am granted to be admin if I am Thanks. —This unsigned comment is by The national interactive media company (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi, we'd like to see you do some editing on the wiki before you adopt it -- can you please get back to us when you have created and expanded some pages there? — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Jazz2 Wikia (Declined)

Hi,I would like to adopt a Jazz2 wikia and the current and only Bureaucrat/Admin has been absent from this wiki for a period longer than the 60 days limit, Moe1216 and I have created 14 articles together in the short time we've been here, we have also been responsible on the other wikis that we have joined never being warned about getting blocked or banned from set wikis, —This unsigned comment is by 68.155.204.27 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You will need to register an account before you can become an administrator. I am not seeing a wiki named "Jazz2", and there are no recent edits on http://jazz.wikia.com/ -- can you provide a link to the wiki where you have been editing? — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

한자 전문위키 (Not an adoption request)

고전한자, 상용한자, 실용한자를 전문으로 하는 위키입니다. —This unsigned comment is by Acrobat00 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I'm sorry I can't respond in Korean. We don't seem to have a wiki like the one you are asking about. You can create one at http://create.wikia.com . Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Jade Dynasty Wiki (Accepted)

The wiki is inactive— it is not sustained by any other users nor has an admin been on in the past 60 days. — Balistic

You've done wonderful work there, Pve, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

kidvskat (Accepted)

The site seams to have very little forms, and it also happens to be my favorite t.v show and i know lots about it, it hasn't been used since june, the site has probably been abandon, and i could make the site big, i have images ready for it and ideas for the cast, i would love to owner this site.

- parsonsda

Good work, parsonsda, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Progressive Rock Wiki (Accepted)

I am one of two users and an the only one to have created a page! I'm a huge fan of prog rock and want to take control. The only thing the admin has done is redirect me to this page. --" i am not a robot. are you?" 23:18, 24 August 2009 (UTC)

Like I said on your talk page over at progressive, I'll help you out if indeed you want any help. Devilmanozzy 10:27, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
Excellent work, both of you -- I've given you the rights, Vinyl, and I look forward to seeing this wiki grow. We have a nice project over at the Yes/King Crimson wiki you might be interested in too. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)

GDBand Wikia. (Accepted)

I'm a new Wikipedian and I want to get started by adopting a Wikia. I know it hasn't been touched since creation and I want to improve it. I know probably everything about Green Day and would be a perfect contributor.

-Brittie.

Hi Brittie, I don't see that you've made any edits on the wiki yet. Would you perhaps be interested in adopting http://greenday.wikia.com/ instead? It has almost a hundred articles, and no administrator to look after it (in fact, it looks like it's picked up a bit of Russian spam recently). Please make a few edits at either wiki and I'll be happy to give you admin rights. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey Catherine, is it possible that I can become admin first, clean up the spam, and then promote Brittie to admin so it'll be easier for her to edit and create pages? — AbigailAbernathy 19:06, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the setup work you've done there Abigail -- I've given you the admin rights. Please invite Brittie to participate, and have fun developing the wiki! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! I'll keep the wikia clean. Also, I changed the header above for you. :) - AbigailAbernathy 21:08, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Wikia Norway (Declined)

no.wikia.com I am working with Norwegian Wikia central pages and works with the norwegian community. The wiki is inactive and is used for promoting own projects the author is a part of. I am already working with no.wowwiki.com. I want to use much time on this project. --88.90.6.7 17:02, 26 August 2009 (UTC) user:Zizanzu

Hi Zizanzu. We'd be happy to have your help in translating essential pages for no.wikia, and building a Norwegian community there, but I am concerned that in your past projects you've tried some rather ambitious technical experiments which change the way the wikis work. Before I consider giving you admin rights, I would like to have a promise from you that you will keep no.wikia clean and simple, without technical tricks that might lead to a different user experience from English Central Wikia. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)

w:c:adultswim wiki (Declined)

The other day I went to go edit the [adult swim] wiki and I noticed it was up for adoption. I think that if I had admin privileges, my [adult swim] knowledge would help expand this wiki. I am very familiar with this subject. —This unsigned comment is by Ral725 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi Ral -- you need to make some edits on the wiki before we can decide whether or not to give you admin rights. Please ask again when you've put in a little time to improve the wiki! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Liberapedia (Declined)

I feel I should be a bureaucrat at Liberapedia as I am the most active administrator. Further the current bureaucrat, Ajuk has suggested nominating the article on Islam to be featured. I support the free speech issue and I'm prepared for the vandal attack that might follow from featuring this. Last spring there was also a serious vandal campaign and I was the only sysop who did anyting to protect Liberapedia. Ajuk neither helped against vandals nor promoted an ordinary user who was trying to help without sysop power. I faced the same problem on Old Liberapedia and know how frustrating it is when someone is trying to protect a wiki against vandalism in progress and must wait for a sysop to come online. If there are future vandal attacks I feel I need to promote sysops where needed. I am already a bureaucrat on Atheism Wiki and Speculative Evolution Wiki so I know how to use bureaucrat features and I hope I have shown that I can be trusted.

I'm sorry to be going through here instead of through the Liberapedia channels but I'm not sure what Ajuk wants; I very much want Liberapedia to survive. Vandal attacks are inevitable on a controversial wiki and I'm not keen to take again the type of pressure there was last spring without being able to promote sysops. Proxima Centauri 19:41, 28 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Proxima Centauri, I understand your concerns but it looks like this is a quite active wiki with several active admins, and isn't eligible for adoption through these channels. If you've tried to discuss this with Ajuk and the other users, could you please provide a link? If not, it's best to start a discussion on the wiki to solve the problem. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

I tried to send Ajuk a brief email, I didn't go into any detail as I feared that would stir trouble up but just asked to be a bureaucrat. I fear there was a computer glitch as I didn't find a copy of my email in my email account. I'll send you a long email later explaining my concerns in more detail but I'm very busy online and offline at the moment. I've also got to write an email about Phantom Hoover and a possy of his friends or sockpuppets elsewhere. Proxima Centauri 16:48, September 3, 2009 (UTC)

I sent a second email just now and I got a clear message that it has been sent. I hope there will be a response, if not what do you suggest? Proxima Centauri 17:43, September 3, 2009 (UTC)

You really should post a thread in the forum on that wiki on it. Invite people to talk about why or why not you should be upgraded. You should argue such things as your edit count. Devilmanozzy (Talk page) 04:48, September 16, 2009 (UTC)

Finnish Travian Wiki (Declined)

Hello. Can i adopt Finnish travian wiki?. Nobodies edit that. --Super Mario Wikin ja RuneWikin byrokraatti - Aku Ankka 16:34, 29 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Aku Ankka - I agree that this wiki needs help, but I don't see any edits from you there yet -- could you please ask again when you have done some work to improve the wiki? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Seal Online Wikia (on hold)

The Admins on the Seal Online Wikia are either not active or just don't care about the vandalizing done to multiple wikia pages. I would like to adopt it so I can finally stop the vandalizing to the pages that help out so many players. While I don't make many new pages on the wiki I do go through and fix pages that people have broken and I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you for your time. --Isamaru 00:33, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Isamaru; I only see one edit from you there, and there are other users who are active. Can you please talk to User:Akeha and other other non-vandalizing users about who everyone feels should have the admin rights? Thanks!
Also, it appears some of the strange content is not spam, but on-topic content in Indonesian. Maybe you and others can leave talk page messages asking the users adding this content to please use http://id.sealonline.wikia.com/ instead -- Google says this should be "Untuk artikel bahasa Indonesia, silakan gunakan http://id.sealonline.wikia.com/ ". Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Vanguard Saga of Heroes Wiki (Accepted)

The still-thriving MMO Vanguard has, since its beginning, lacked a strong all-around source of information for the community. This Wiki, while still in its infancy after being abandoned twice now by its administrators and community, has the most potential to become that source. Its two current administrators are Avaera3 and Crafter Dave. Crafter Dave has been inactive for a little more than four months, and Avaera3 has ceased to play Vanguard, and offered up administration to any willing individuals on her talk page just under two months ago (July 4). Unfortunately, she no longer seems to check her talk page, which leaves us (well me, as I'm the only current contributor) in a bit of a bind. I edit and contribute regularly, and plan to continue to do so. I also intend to recruit friends and guild members from within the game and through the game's official forums to come and contribute, but do not feel I can do this without any administrators on hand to respond to vandalism or spam. For these reasons I would like to become its sysop/bureaucrat, to assist me in helping it to blossom into the great community resource it was always meant to be. Thank you. -Quasin 11:55, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Quasin -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Dutch Dofus Wiki (Accepted)

Hi,

I would like to adopt the Dutch Dofus Wiki. This wiki started in the end of 2006, but it got very inactive. It only reached 123 articles when I started to help the wiki on the 9th of august, this year. A lot of the original articles were vandalism, spam or not relevant with dofus, and as far as I can see with my normal user power en wikia knowledge, all the admins or other people with powers on that wikia haven't been active on that wiki for more then a year. (There have been created new pages after then, but none of them were serious) So this wiki is inactive enough to be adopted. Today was first serious new article made by someone else then me (I've mode about 300 new articles), and now that I'm not the only one who wants to rebuild the wiki, I think it's time to adopt it so we can seriously work on it.

I'm eligible to adopt, contributing to the wiki's content, I've edited (Removed content and marked for delete) most spampages, made about 300 new pages and I'm trying to build the community. That's not so easy when there isn't a community, but I've alreay thanked the new person who is helping with the wiki, and offering him help and advice if he needs it. I'm also trying to keep the wiki look well-tended, by making a template wich include an image with every new page (If the image is uploaded), and deleting spam or incorrect information so the wiki looks serious and reliable.

Greets, Koentjuh1 15:31, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Koentjuh1 -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

D.Gray Man wiki (Accepted)

hi there, I am thinking of adopting this wiki, but it doesn't quite fulfill the conditions for adoption:

1. not listed in the adoption list [adoption list]
  2. wiki is still receiving edits on daily basis by other users

However, I noticed the following problems:

1. vandalism is starting already. I have deleted the offending content on this page [sample vandalism page]
  2. the sole admin/bureaucrat has not been active since May 2009, 3 months ago
  3. no other bureaucrats, not even admins on this wiki
  4. most pages are not categorised, users are just adding anything ad hoc in a seemingly chaotic fashion

Please let me know whether anyone else has adopted it or whether I can adopt it, hopefully with bureaucrat rights? thanks a lot ~~Gin-san (Talk) 20:34, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Yes, you can, adoption doesn't have to mean that the Wiki is inactive. You can adopt it, however; you must first ask the community who will become the new admin(s), as soon as the community has decided, leave a link here to the discussion, and it'll be done. Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 20:38, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
uhm, this may be a stupid question but ... how do I 'ask the community'? through the forum? contact the inactive admin by email for his consent? get some kind of voting going is it? in which case, it will be a system of nomination followed by election to the post(s)? ~~Gin-san (Talk) 15:48, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
The best way to do is by going to the forums and placing a message with the content; "This Wiki is inactive, and we really need new admins. But now however, we need to decide who will become admins". And then the community can leave messages. Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 16:44, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Yes, please use the forums and/or leave messages on other active users' talk pages, so they know there's a discussion going on (not everyone looks at the forums, or spots new forum pages on Recentchanges). Please let us know what you've decided and we'll be happy to give out the rights. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
thanks for your replies, I have asked for nominations by 15 Sep deadline, and voting by 18 Sep, by leaving messages on all the active registered contributors' talk pages @w:c:dgrayman. So far still no nomination though, save for mine, LOL ! ~~Gin-san (Talk) 18:17, September 10, 2009 (UTC)

Hi, I have been nominated to become an admin on this wikia and I was told to leave a message and this username to become the admin Gin-san is the guy's name. Shock Dragoon (date of original post 20:19, 15 September 2009)

Hi. I have been nominated to become an admin by Gin-san . I was told to leave a message here hlp922 (date of original post 22:32, 15 September 2009)

Just a clarification note, I no longer wish to apply for admin-ship for this DGM wiki, the above 2 names Shock Dragoon and hlp922 are the nominees for admin-promotion ~~Gin-san (Talk) 11:37, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
hi again, can I find out from Wikia Staff what is holding up the admin-promotion of these 2 users hlp922 & Shock Dragoon? Please let us know if there are any outstanding issues that we need to resolve, the nominees are eager to start on their *new* responsibilities, :) ~~Gin-san (Talk) 15:07, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Done! — Catherine (talk) 01:18, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
Thank you so much! ~~Gin-san (Talk) 12:57, September 29, 2009 (UTC)

Un Silverwing Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt Un-Silverwing Wiki. There has been almost no activity (except me) for months now.--Vampyrum Spectrum08 01:00, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Vampyrum -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

George Lopez request (Declined)

Hello, RockSK8R here. I was just wondering if I could take over the George Lopez (TV Show) wiki. I watch the show very often, but no one ever edits there. A lot of pages are missing, which I can help with. If you let me adopt the wiki, I will be very pleased. Thanks!--Hey! I'm Jack.Dookie... 13:56, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks, Rock; please make some edits on the wiki and we'll be happy to consider it. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Elizaveta Wiki (Accepted)

It's a Wiki named "Elizaveta Wiki" with the url of http://totallyspies.wikia.com. No one has edited the wiki, not even the founder. I want to adopt the Wiki and rename it Totally Spies Wiki. --CakeMistake 14:59, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for your interest, CakeMistake -- I've given you the admin rights and changed the wiki name. Please have fun! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Fan Fiction Wiki (On hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Fan Fiction Wiki. I've been editing the wiki for a while. It has over 2000 articles and has many potential, but there are no active admins. There are users with more edits than me, but none has shown interest in adopting it! Dancing Penguin Smile_spin.gif Smile_spin.gif (Talk) 15:22, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

If there are several active editors, you should first make a topic on the forum for selection of new admin(s). Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 15:33, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Alright, I'll do that Dancing Penguin Smile_spin.gif (talk) 22:49, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
I made a forum and in 4 days, no one signed up. Dancing Penguin Smile_spin.gif (Talk!) 17:35, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
I've added a sitenotice on the wiki that will hopefully attract a little more attention. Thanks for the nice work you've been doing there! — Catherine (talk) 01:08, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Wii Sports Resort Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I would like to adopt this inactive wiki, that needs a lot of help. There are things that I want to do to make the wiki's appearance better and much more, but they require administrator powers. The only editor was "Jak50", who is currently inactive. Please let me adopt the wiki so I can do maintnence and help it. I'm the only active editor. (Click here for link) Alxeedo Blah blah blah... (Contribs|Editcount)

Is your request still current? If yes, confirm and I can sysop you there. Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 16:37, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Alxeedo -- you only made a few edits on this wiki and then seemed to lose interest. You've also founded and adopted several other wikis -- while you generally do good work I am concerned about how dedicated an admin you can be on multiple wikis. Can you please let me know where you want to focus your efforts? — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Golf wiki (Declined)

I want to adopt the Golf wiki because both the admins are completely inactive, one never logged on or edited a single time and the other last logged in back in may of 2007. I appreciate you taking the time to review my request. Galuminas 17:37, September 2, 2009 (UTC)

Also because you want to abuse your admin powers. --Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 17:42, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
your just trying to make something out of nothing. you said yourself the wiki was dead so i tested all the tools and block times. Galuminas 12:07, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Make sure to read the submission Galuminas wrote on User_talk:Yowuza. Not the type of person that should be trusted with a admin position of a wiki. Devilmanozzy 15:00, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Precisely. Just because a wiki isn't active doesn't give you any right whatsoever to do that. And besides, you just demonstrated your immaturity which will so that you should not be an admin. --Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 15:40, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Also, you should've undone your "tests" and you "tested" it several times (just once was needed). --Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 16:04, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
I could have undone the tests if users starting to come back but we didnt have anyone come to the wiki at all. Galuminas
You don't block people just because they don't edit. — Balistic 18:18, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
I'm sorry Galuminas, I don't think you have demonstrated the qualities we want in our Wikia admins. — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

wikichess (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the chesswiki because I am good at chess, I can answer questions about chess, and I have a love for the game. Darthkenneth 22:22, September 2, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, Kenneth, I've given you the admin tools. Please work on inviting some friends and chess fans from elsewhere on the web -- this wiki is so promising but it has become inactive several times because it didn't have enough people working on it. I'm sure it could become much larger and more popular with the right care. Thanks for your interest! — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Monster Rancher wiki (Accepted)

While I haven't been on the wiki community, I have noticed that the wiki has about three or four editors. I have a very large knowledge of the series as a whole. I've checked the requirements and as far as I know, they are fulfilled. I keep tabs on the news of the Monster Rancher series, and even though there hasn't been any real news, I will be updating on any news as soon as I find anything.

--Armored Arzan 22:57, September 2, 2009 (UTC)

I see you contributed over some time. I'm glad to have you there as admin! Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 17:10, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Dutch Wowwiki (Accepted)

http://nl.wow.wikia.com/wiki/Hoofdpagina

Dear sir, madam,

Wowwiki is commonly known as one of the best resources regarding the Warcraft Universe. The wiki-system, contrary to regular websites and databases, creates a full interactive environment in which information can be updated immediatly when changes occur.

The wowwiki-project has several translations on independent wiki's. The Dutch version is not only outdated and very poorly documented, it also has lost the interest of the current admins. Because of this, spammers are free to act, since editors can only delete the spam, rather than prevent it in the future.

I'd like to apply as administrator of the Dutch wowwiki translation. I have a broad knowledge of the Warcraft universe; during my research in the games and books, I've written down tons of Dutch notes concerning the different topics. I'm hesitating to publish my work online, because of the amateuristic looks of the wikiportal, as well as the uncertain future of the website. I'm a senior student of journalism, specialised in webrelated media.

I'm very motivated to let a fresh wind blow through this website. Online connections have proven that there is still an eager audience for Dutch Warcraft-related topics.

Thanks in advance, Zaloezie

You could always contact Darth Stefan to make you an admin there, he's quite active there. — Balistic 18:23, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
I see that he's given you bureaucrat status (bureaucrats can give out sysop and bureaucrat flags), but you need the sysop flag also. Now that you're a bureaucrat, go to w:c:nl.wow:Special:UserRights, type in your name (Zaloezie), check the sysop box. Save. — Balistic 18:32, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Wiki Grayskull (Accepted)

I would like ti adiot this wiki as ilike he man and i have a fair bit of wikia experiance thanx --Owen1983 22:22, September 3, 2009 (UTC)

You mean Masters Of the universe Wiki I take it. I'd suggest looking at other wikis and learning what most wikis are doing for character pages. But I'm glad someone is atleast working on a He-Man wiki. Devilmanozzy 12:18, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Owen, you are already an admin and bureaucrat at Mastersoftheunivers -- please see Help:Administrators' how-to guide if you need more information on what you can do. — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Microsoft Flight Simulator (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Microsoft Flight Simulator wiki. Although I have made only two articles, and one stub those two articles seem to be 100% of the articles there...

Also, I have some experience in Microsoft Flight Simulator, and have logged 189 game hours (including fast-fowarding), which might not be much in the real world, but is quite a lot for a game. —This unsigned comment is by Ispin (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Thanks Ispin, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Rosario Vampire wikia (Accepted)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Rosario Vampire Wiki. I've been editing the wiki for a while. It has over some articles. well that be okay and also it haves alot of spamers. on there. I'll be sure to wait and here if I can Adopt the website and here it is Rosario + Vampire wiki Eliskuya2

Good news: I just sysoped you there. Have much success with the wiki! Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 16:52, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

thank you so much! 18:24, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Winx Wikia (Accepted)

Me (Sorreltail18) and Winxfan101 would like to adopt a wikia together. Winxfan has been a great help and I've been trying to revise a couple of pages... It would be a great honor for one of us to adopt this wiki!--♫SORRIE!♫tickles in my tummy its so yummy yummy hey!!! 23:36, September 4, 2009 (UTC)

Ummm... why not just you adopt it and then promote Winxfan to B'crat? ajr

It's true. I have done a lot of work. I did articles for each episode of Season 1 and I am starting work on seasons 2 and 3. I hope to get the adoption rights. Winxfan1 00:56, September 5, 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1

You did a lot of work, I see. I can just sysop you, but I think you can wrtie again, if you need more. For first, good luck with the wiki! Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 17:00, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

shadowtalerpg.wikia.com (Accepted)

I am the admin for shadowtale.wikia.com which is highly more successful than shadowtalerpg.wikia.com which has been inactive for months now. I was hoping i could adopt it so that people that have little knowledge of how to edit a wiki can practice on there. being that it won't cause any harm because they only have 1 page lol. the admin for that wiki has been on maybe once ever.

Thanks for your time. --ShadowTale 18:58, September 5, 2009 (UTC)

Please use the Community Test wiki for wiki practice, that's what it's there for!  :) You can encourage people to use the RPG wiki for fiction and play that might not be welcome on the main wiki, but please don't simply use it as a disposable wiki. Thanks!
Since you are correct that the admin is inactive, I've gone ahead and given you the rights. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Fat Encyclopedia Wiki

Hello, my name is Victoriadunn. I was recently looking through random wikis, when I found one that caught my eye. It's called "Fatencyclopedia Wiki". When I clicked on the link I found that the Wiki had no articles and I found a rude welcome message on the main page (I changed it). It has come to my understanding that the wiki was made as a joke. I've already added several articles. The owner of the wiki has not been on a long time either. If you let me adopt the wiki, I can fix this wiki back into shape! Please let me adopt it!

Here is the link: http://fat.wikia.com/wiki/Fatencyclopedia_Wiki

Thanks, --Victoriadunn 21:21, September 6, 2009 (UTC)V

Umm... There are other active users there. You should ask them, and decide as a community. ajr
Those users are my friends that I invited to come help me with the Wiki. They already think I should adopt it. --Victoriadunn 00:29, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Excellent work, Victoria, and thanks for bringing friends along. There's a need for a good wiki to provide fat-positive and HAES information. If you ever encounter future problems with rude users, that you can't handle with your new admin tools, just let us know and we'll be happy to help. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 00:13, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

Slypedia (Accepted)

No one is active there anymore but well, me. I am currently going to re-do most articles and make some new templates as well. Marexl 03:30, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

You should edit a bit there first, so that the Wikia Staff know of your good intentions. ajr

Okay. ^_^ Marexl 03:59, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Okays. I did most of my works here. I probably will finish during the week if not probably on the weekend. Please it took me forever to fix Sly's page. (Lols) Marexl 05:10, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Nice work -- I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 00:13, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

fr.shaiya wiki (Accepted)

Hi,

This adoption request doen't meet ALL conditions, but here I go:

Wikia (in)activity
  • INACTIVE bureaucrat, never really too care of his/her wiki (showed up twice, 10 edits, last edit Nov. 11, 2008 last login Nov. 19, 2008)
  • only current sysop hardly active, inactive for 1 month (conditions state 2 months of inactivity) - we have been positively collaborating, so I have no griefs, but see below for motivations
Eligibility
  • I have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days
  • I have not been blocked on another Wikia project
Contributions
  • 7837 edits
  • Tons of new pages, all templates
Building the community
  • Yes, insofar as there's a community ;)

I've been an active and contributive sysop on w:c:Dofus for 3 years, proving my ability and willingness to build a community wikia. I wish to do the same on the fr.shaiya project.

Preferably, I would like to get bureaucrat rights so that the wiki doesn't remain without one. I have no intent AT ALL to demote the current sysop. I've left a note on her user page notifying her that I would apply here.

I would require to get at least sysop rights so I can do the necessary housekeeping (delete my own pages that I marked for that purpose...) The main problem being that I can not request adminship on the wikia since there's no active bureaucrat.

Lirielle

You should discuss it with the community, create a forum or Request for Adminship page. If the community supports you, then the Wikia Staff can make you a Bureaucrat.

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]]

The problem is, there's no community... Except for one-day users and the sole sysop, I'm the only active user. Check this. --Lirielle 15:32, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Ya, I see what you mean. Looks good! I am not Wikia Staff, but I help people out on the adoption requests sometimes.

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 15:43, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Awesome! I've just given you the admin powers. If you need my help again, in any case, you can contact me here or in your wiki. Regards, Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 16:30, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. --Lirielle 05:43, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

fr.origins-return.wikia.com (Accepted)

Would it be possible for me to adopt Origins-Return wiki. It seems I am the only one editing it. ConcombreMasque 15:19, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Link?

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 15:20, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Here is the link: http://fr.origins-return.wikia.com/wiki/Origins_Return ConcombreMasque 15:49, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Ya, someone created it and then didn't edit at all.

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 15:51, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Do you want to adopt it anyway? I can sysop you there. Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 16:24, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Yes, I want to adopt it. Could you please "sysop me there"? 216.218.63.141 22:15, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Nice work -- I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 00:13, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

Ben 10 Wiki (On hold)

I have been hard at work editing the wiki and I checked the "Local List Users" and saw that all of the 4 admins have been inactive and I am here to request to adopt this fine wiki.

(Regarding Chaotiki: After the adopting of it the creator came back so I left the wiki for him to run again.)

--Chaotics Guy 17:53, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Link please?

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]]

[[1]] I just got done dealing with Knaik's vandalism. Chaotics Guy

I see 4 other users active there. You should set up a requests for adminship, or forum, and if the community supports you, then come here and ask.

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 12:54, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Knaik recently did some vandalism on two pages. Should he be included or not?
Shadow 10,000 is a new account (No contribs)
Chunkyman40000 has 57 contribs.
I have 59. --Chaotics Guy 19:50, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

It's not a question of who has the most edits -- if there are other users contributing to the wiki, then they should have a say in who becomes the admin, and not have a staff member make the choice upon them from outside. Please try to talk to the other good active users and ask if they have any objections to you becoming the new admin. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 00:13, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

I messaged the two best ones and no reply yet. Chaotics Guy

It seems that Chunkyman doesn't really mind. Chaotics Guy

They said okay... Chaotics Guy

Excuse me, but they did say that Chaotics Guy sometimes reffered to CG can have adminship.!!!

Kirby Wiki (Accepted)

Hello, I would like to adopt Kirby's Spanish wiki, please, is abandoned, There are currently no administrators: http://es.kirby.wikia.com/ -Sorry i just speak spanish but i really need adopt the Wiki.--{{SUBST:Expansible |1= 100px |2= -110px }} 22:42, September 7, 2009 (UTC)

Everything looks good, but you will need to wait until a Wikia Staff member or Helper gets on before you can adopt it.

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 03:28, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Mmm ok, I can wait :).--{{SUBST:Expansible |1= 100px |2= -110px }} 03:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
Also, your sig doesn't work here... so you may just want to sign with your name :)

Ajraddatz "Raddatz to Enterprise" Age of Empires Wiki [[Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz|Special:Editcount/Ajraddatz Edits!]] 03:49, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Ok, thank you for the information :)--Jacob 04:21, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
thank you very much!--Jacob 01:21, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

Dofus Italian (Accepted)

Hi! I would like to request the admin, or at least moderator rights, in order to manage, add and translate a lot of contents of Dofus world. Italian admin seems to be inactive and then I think a new staff member could be appreciated. Thanks, best regards.

--Robytur89 15:54, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

Defying Gravity Wiki (Declined)

I apologize for the previous message sent to the wiki community, I didn't see this page.

The Defying Gravity wiki has lost steam. A lot of the pages are locked and I'd like to request admin and bureaucratic rights to the wiki to bring it back to life. I absolutely love this new show and I'm an avid Sci-Fi fan in general. I've never run a wiki before, but I have been an editor at the Stargate wiki for roughly a year and have learned a lot from my time there.

Thank you for your time. -Ka'lel 03:24, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

Hi Kal'el -- I see that you've been discussing this with the wiki's admin. Please talk to him about making improvements and gaining admin rights. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 01:25, September 11, 2009 (UTC)

Dinopedia (Accepted)

Hey, this is Mattkenn3, and I would like to adopt Dinopedia. The wiki's only admin/bureaucrat has been inactive for some time. I am the wiki's most active contributor, having written 32 articles so far. Like I said, I stay very active and work hard to improve both the wiki's content and its community functions. I feel that I would be able to help the wiki even more with the administrative tools that are offered. This is the second time I have submitted this request and hope that you guys will allow me to take over this time. Thanks. --Mattkenn3 Talk 21:49, September 9, 2009 (UTC)

Good work; I've given you the admin rights. Please continue to cooperate politely with Syugecin if he should return. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 01:25, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
Of course. Thanks. --Mattkenn3 Talk 19:46, September 13, 2009 (UTC)

The DaVinci wiki (Accepted)

I would like to open a wiki, not about Leonardo Da Vinci, but rather in the spirit of his special way of thinking. Kind of like a wiki version of the notebooks in which Leonardo have detailed all his ingenious ideas in so many eras of art and science, most of them way ahead of their time. Accordingly the DaVinci wiki will be a place for people (like myself, to be honest) with creative minds in which all kind of ideas pop up in what would seem to others as a non-particular order , to drag and drop their ideas into (under a rather strict set of regulations, to prevent the wiki from becoming a place for people to just drop anything they have no other place for into)

I saw that the name is already taken but since the wiki was opened on May 2009 by user:SingerLady321 it was not used.

So please let me know if I can be granted admin to this wiki and use it as described above

Thanks, --Oshani 08:54, September 10, 2009 (UTC)

We'd be delighted to see such a creative wiki developed here -- I've given you admin rights at Da Vinci wiki and look forward to seeing what you do with it. — Catherine (talk) 01:25, September 11, 2009 (UTC)

Total War Wikia (Accepted)

I did not know where to post an inquiry such as this, but I simply wanted to find out who is the currently active administrator on Total War Wikia. The main page of the wikia itself was actually started by a unknown IP, and I am the user with the most edits, yet I know I am not an administrator. I simply wanted to know who is currently managing the Total War Wikia so I can come into contact with them, as I seem to be the only active productive user.

Thank You, --Byzantine Latinkon 21:25, September 10, 2009 (UTC)

According to http://totalwar.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop the wiki's founder and sole admin has not made any edits since creating the wiki. Accordingly, I've given you the admin rights and hope to see this wiki grow. You might want to see Help:Logo for a start, since that wiki is sporting a truly ancient "Wikicities"-style logo! :) Good luck, — Catherine (talk) 01:25, September 11, 2009 (UTC)

Nintendo DS Wiki (Accepted)

Hello. I would like to be given admin rights on the Nintendo DS Wiki as there is only 1 other beuracrat who doesn't seem to be very active. I am very passionate about the subject and would like to be given the rights to help build the wiki into a more well-known, respectable wiki. I have posted a few times there and really want to make it better. I've tried starting a new "Makeover" campaign, which should hopefully boost peoples contributions. I've started a game template, created a few brand-new pages and edited any incorrect info. Thanks for your time.
Sincerly yours,
--Fawhad 11:16, September 12, 2009 (UTC)

Nintendo DS Wiki is active, and I suggest you scroll up and read this. Theres a new wiki called DS Wiki. I suggest trying to work on that wiki and build it up. Devilmanozzy Talk Page 12:27, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
While looking for a DS Wiki, I actaully saw the DS Fantatic Wiki. I don't see why would someone start a new wiki when there is already one with over 60 pages. I'd of thought that trying to fix the Nintendo DS Wiki would be easier then starting a new wiki. I'd think if people work together on 1 wiki it'd be more successful. I have admin skills, as I created a wiki which now has over 170 pages..--Fawhad 22:58, September 12, 2009 (UTC)

EDIT: Also need admin staus to fix up the MediaWiki:Common.js and Sidebar etc.. All of which seem to be locked. Need to fix up the common.js so we can support collapsible tables. --Fawhad 01:30, September 13, 2009 (UTC)

Reply to Edit: They are not locked, its just MediaWiki pages are designed so that only people with admin powers can edit them. Changing this: Wikia would have to go into the MediaWiki code on the server and edit it. Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist
20:12, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
As an inactive admin, I've made you a sysop/crat. Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 17:53, September 15, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. I should be able to contribute alot more now. --Fawhad 06:29, September 16, 2009 (UTC)

Spiroupédia (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt Spiroupédia. There's only one admin, and he is kinda inactive and doesn't answer my request. The wiki was created in December 2008 and it was still the default main page until some days ago when I completely revamped it. I'd like to be appointed bureaucrat to add stuff to the CSS, delete unused stuff, add a proper favicon and a proper logo I made, create proper welcome messages for newcomers, etc. So it's not really an adoption, just promoting me. I'm currently a respected bureaucrat on Combine OverWiki, and I gave it its current face and revived it. Klow 18:01, September 13, 2009 (UTC)

I've seen you've been working a lot on it and the admin really didn't reply. I'm glad to see you there :) Il vous faut s'occuper bien de Spiroupédia ! S'il y a des problèmes, demandez à moi. Cordialement, Marc-Philipp (MtaÄ) Helper (Talk) FW.png 12:36, September 16, 2009 (UTC)

Villains Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to know if I could become a bureaucrat for Villains Wiki. I know I'm already an admin, but I'd like it if there were more admins because the wiki surely needs more than two, and if I become one, then I can make other admins... So if it's possible for me to become a bureaucrat, that would be great! --Thesecret1070

Thanks for the good work, I see you have the admin rights now. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

Psych Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt the Psych Wiki. I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, and I've found that I am the only person who edits it. I've started to create pages for the episodes, using info boxes and filling in any information I can remember off-hand, to the purpose of going back and adding more later (plot summaries, etc.), after they all exist. In this first round I've done all of Season One and am about to move on to Season Two. I have been hesitant in editing the main page, because I'm not exactly sure what to do. If I'm not eligible yet, please tell me what to do to become so, I think I can really get this wiki going! Rain Thalo 19:51, September 14, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, Rain, I've given you the admin rights. Please don't be shy about editing the main page -- add links to your favorite articles, or images and videos from the show to encourage people to come in and start exploring. Please use your new rights well! — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

A Nightmare on Elm Street Wiki (Accepted)

I created a wiki about a week ago. I am still beginning to create it, but I would also like to contribute to this wiki. I am really interested in designing this wiki and the creator/only bureaucrat on the wiki has been inactive for over 4 months. There are a couple of active editors. I would like to improve the Monaco.css and sidebar and also be a part-time editor. I would also like to appoint the top editor there adminship so as he make take over the wiki along with me. Thank you, Tangeled Web Weaver 01:48, September 15, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! You may use w:c:nightmareonelmstreet:Special:UserRights to share adminship with other users. — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

Stammbaum Teige

Hier entstehen die Stammdaten...

Please see http://de.wikia.com/wiki/Projekt:Beantragung_einer_Wiki-Adoption - thanks! — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

Parenting wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt http://parenting.wikia.com/ please. It doesn't appear to have had any edits for some time before today. I've marked a lot of pages for deletion, as they are spam, and I'd like to be able to actually delete them, rather than simply mark them for deletion. I've also written an article (http://parenting.wikia.com/wiki/Dad_Club) --avantman42 14:00, September 16, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! See w:c:parenting:Help:Logo for a good place to start getting your wiki up to date. — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

Wii wikia (Accepted)

Hi I would like to adopt wii wikia this is an inactive wiki and I have made some edits and I have some experience in MLNW.--german77 talk contribs 18:23, September 16, 2009 (UTC)

I made you an admin. GT5162 16:39, September 21, 2009 (UTC)

Hinduism Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt the Hinduism Wiki. The owner and admins, it seems, have not been there for two years. I am trying to use

{{infobox 

and

{{reflist}}

but neither are working. I would like to be able to export some templates from the repository to that wiki, and get things moving along.

I would also like to update Wiki.png with an appropriate symbol for Hinduism. Basic maintenance, some improvement and keep adding articles.  :)

Whiteguru 05:54, September 17, 2009 (UTC)Whiteguru

Fix infobox template.--german77 talk contribs 15:45, September 17, 2009 (UTC)

Ta very muchly for the templates. Now to fix things...
Whiteguru 09:50, September 18, 2009 (UTC)Whiteguru
Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:05, September 22, 2009 (UTC)

Camp Lazlo Wiki (Accepted)

Hi I would like to adopt the Camp Lazlo Wiki. The previous admins there have been inactive for quite a while. Rest assure that I am a very trustworthy person to take care of a wiki, as I have had previous admin experience on the Ed, Edd n Eddy Wiki. Thanks.--Jspyster1 23:47, September 17, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Evony Wikia (Accepted)

Hello, I would like to request to adopt the Evony wiki as it seems the previous admin made 1 or two pages and a complety un-user friendly homepage which just makes the entire site unattractive and would probably be why it has not been used.

I've made some edits and am continuing to make new pages and finish this wiki. Thank you for your time

Valin89

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Diablo 3 wiki (Accepted)

Diablo 3 wiki has no admins at all (Except for 3 staff admins). The main page is outdated, and also a lot of pages are candidates for deletion but are still there. I am the nr.1 contributor on the wiki and almost every page with content is created by me. I'd like to be an admin for the diablo 3 wiki.

Edit: Maybe Bureaucrat is also a bit usefull so I can make other admin's without bothering this section again :P

Thank you in advance,

--Fighterbitsj--talkpage contrib 15:30, September 18, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. I'd strongly recommend you talk to the folks at w:c:diablo, though, which covers all the games, about either merging the wikis or making sure you're providing information that's not available elsewhere. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Generalhospital.wikia.com (On hold)

this is the site that I want to fuse my site with. --Carly Corinthos-Jacks 01:13, September 19, 2009 (UTC)

I don't see any edits there from you, Carly -- can you please start improving the wiki so we can consider giving you admin rights? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Bully Fanon Wiki (On hold)

Hello there i am SixDog and i would like to adopt the Bully Fanon Wiki as no one is active there and i could lead it to a better future.My work on said wiki is none but i am a mass contributer on several other wikis.I hope you send some feedback. User:SixDog

I don't see any edits there from you, SixDog -- can you please start improving the wiki so we can consider giving you admin rights? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Hellsing wiki (Accepted)

Hello, I'm TheColorEarth. I would like to adopt this wiki, because i feel i can improve it greatly. Since I first started editing on this wiki on the 5th of June 2009, I became the most featured user whithen the day. I've created 5 pages, added 11 images and created 3 info boxes whithen the 15 days I've worked on the site. I would like to add more character links, make more pages for more characters, and continue creating Info boxes along with editing and improving articles, if i were to get responsibility for this wiki. If not I will still continue to edit and improve this wiki to the best of my ability. Thank you.-TheColorEarth

Grand Theft Auto Wiki em Português

The administrator does not edit since May 2008, in addition, there are only 9 users and all are inactive. Positivo 21:49, September 20, 2009 (UTC)

Darkest of Days (Accepted)

Hello, Catherine. I was wondering, since the Darkest of Days wiki is brand new and is, well...you know, nothing, I wanted to know if I could adopt the wiki and be the Sysop/Crat for it. I can contribute a lot to it in my free time: I'm a notable contributor on the Call of Duty wiki (user of the month, actually), but nothing major requires my immediate attention until Modern Warfare 2 comes out, and I would love to start everything up on that wiki. Please get back to me soon, whether or not you decide to give me the tools. Thanks! --Akyoyo 22:40, September 20, 2009 (UTC)

Hi, Akyoyo! Have you attempted to contact the founder of that wiki? The wiki doesn't quite yet meet the requirements for adoption, however if the founder has abandoned the project, Wikia might make an exception once the requirements are met. You should try contacting Piglet and offer your help. In the meantime you can start creating new pages and adding content! --User? 22:47, September 20, 2009 (UTC)
Good work. As Piglet has not made any edits at all since his first day, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well, and please leave a kind message for Piglet letting him know it would be great to work together! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Shakugan no Shana Wiki (Accepted)

I have just discovered this Wiki when I was looking for a viable source of information for the anime of the said name. As I looked around, it seemed that the admins have been inactive for a while (I'm not sure for how long, though). After talking to a fellow member of Wikia, I've discovered that I could opt to adopt the Wiki, so I decided to give it a try.

I checked the guidelines on the Adoption Requests page and it seemed to fit the current situation of the Wiki right now. In addition to that, I've also worked as a contributor on the WITCH Wiki, adding a few articles and editing some in the process.

Shakugan no Shana has been one of those series I've liked the most, and I think this is one way of helping my fellow fans when it comes to info they might or must need. ----Herald of meridian 13:53, September 21, 2009 (UTC)

The last person to adopt it (July 23) once they got it, only added pages about other users asking to be admins.
Are you going to contribute more and be more active then they have?--Sxerks 15:41, September 21, 2009 (UTC)

Yes, I'll make sure of it. I've added some details on the Character List and will add some articles when I got my sources accessible.----Herald of meridian 00:33, September 23, 2009 (UTC)

Mafia Wars Wiki (On hold)

Hi,

I'd like to adopt the Mafia Wars Wiki. I saw this comment: "This wiki doesn't have an active sysop, so if you are interested in adopting it and becoming an administrator, you can request to do so here. --KyleH@Wikia (talk) 22:06, 24 August 2009 (UTC) ." I would love to help out. Thanks.

William aka Two Toes

Hi Two Toes, it looks like there are some other active users this week -- can you please talk to them first, see if there are any objections to you becoming the wiki's administrator? We prefer to let the community decide if there is an active one. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 23:56, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Dog the Bounty Hunter (Accepted)

Hello everyone, I'd like to adopt dogthebountyhunter wiki I have not seen many edits on it or any work done on it. Thanks --Profiteor 01:32, September 23, 2009 (UTC)

LEGO Universe Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the LU Wiki. I am the only regular contributor to the wiki. As far as I can tell, the creator of the wiki has not made any edits, and there are no other Administrators. I have created and edited most of the pages on the wiki also. Mackmoron11talkcontribs

Italian WoWWiki (Accepted)

Hi! I would adopt the Italian WoWWiki because the admins are inactive from december 2008 (watch the news date on the main page... october 2008!). I've started to update that wiki creating some pages and editing/updating others. But i want the admin/bureaucrat rights for editing the main page (it is outofdate too) and maybe creating a new personalized logo. -- Metargon 16:27, September 23, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 18:41, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Gorrilaz wiki (On hold)

Hi there!I'm Six and i would love to adopt the above mentioned wiki.I belive that i can edit this wiki.Regardless,bureacrat or not,i will do editing in my free time which to say does not mean i wont do edits.Thanks for your time. SixTalk 18:03, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Hi SixDog, would you be more interested in the w:c:gorillaz wiki, which has more than 100 pages and is also in need of an administrator? It looks like Gorillapedia is empty, and will probably be closed and redirected to the larger wiki shortly. Either way, you need to start making edits on a wiki before you're able to adopt -- I'll check back in a few days to see if you've started working on one or the other. Thanks for your interest! — Catherine (talk) 18:41, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Goblins Comic Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Goblins Comic wikia. The founder, Avistew, is the only beaurocrat or admin, and he has not edited or even logged in for about 9 1/2 months. I've contributed a lot of content, introduced templates, attempted to make related articles more uniform in format, and generally added to the quality of the wiki. The only other actively contributing users are relatively new, though they are doing great so far.

I'd really like to be able to make bigger changes, like a custom skin for the wiki. I've created one wiki previously, and I've long since handed admin status to a couple users that were very dedicated to it. Thanks for considering my request!

-- Yehonatan 22:02, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 18:41, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
Thank you, Catherine. I will! -- Yehonatan 20:15, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Sword of the Stars (Accepted)

Heya

I would like to adopt the Sword of the Stars Wikia site.

It currently does not appear to have a bureaucrat, nor any admin types.

It also does not appear to have had any pages edited since its inception in 2008.

I am something of a fan of the Developers, Kerberos Productions, and would like to bring the site up to the current state of play for the game.

Thanking you.

--Silvaril 00:28, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

SNK Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt SNK wiki. It was suggested by one of the wikia staff that someone should try applying to adopt the wiki. I had also been offered the position once by the admin himself but declined due to not thinking it necessary at the time. However, sole admin/bureaucrat has not logged on in four months. I mostly would like to keep the place nice and tidy from vandals and do some admin clean up on some of the spam files that have been uploaded in his absence. As far as I can tell I'm the only active and consistent user. The others are random IPs or infrequent users. Kyosei 02:33, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Darkwing Duck Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt Darkwing Duck Wiki . The wiki was inactive without any content. I couldn't find any Admin.

Ollin001 03:32, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Naruto Facts Wikia (Accepted)

Hi, I'm heading a project on a forum I frequent to create a wiki that compiles the facts (i.e. canon) of comics. We wanted to use the name "Naruto Facts," but it appeared to already be taken. However, after looking at the wiki in question, it is almost completely dead. Originally made in October of 2008, there are only 25 pages on the wiki itself, and out of those 25, only one has any content, the rest being blank. Furthermore, the latest edit to the wikia itself was over a month ago, with no activity since.

Seeing how the wiki appears to be well and truly dead, we were wondering if we could adopt the narutofacts.wikia domain for our project. --Lord Raine 03:18, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

Johnny Test (Accepted)

I want to adopt the Johnny test Wiki. I'm good with info, I love to write,I have tons of free time, and I have seen all of the Johnny Test episodes at least ten times. I'm also good with computers and I'm very social. I started as a user on TDI Camps Wiki and Now I want to go further to become an admin. I want to adopt the wiki because Johnny Test is a good show, and a lot of people watch it. If you give me the wiki, I'll do a good job. Make your decision People. -YoshiPerson

Technocracy wiki (Declined)

I would like to request adminship of the site Technocracy wiki. I edited there in the past. Added many articles and was interested in expanding the information with more articles, so more new content. I think it has been inactive now for a while. I will encourage all editors to add content and edit cooperatively. Thanks for your consideration. I am an experience editor in other venues. I know how to do ref/links and am good at finding reliable sourcing. Regards. - Tbonepickensetc 21:38, September 26, 2009 (UTC)

Hi Tbone. I am sorry, based on your past conflicts with Isenhand on that wiki and his recent edits there I will have to decline this request. I recommend that you start your own wiki about technocracy and present your point of view there, and let the quality of the content speak for itself. I do not want to see a resumption or escalation of your feud. — Catherine (talk) 18:49, September 28, 2009 (UTC)

Stafy Wiki (Accepted)

No admins have been on for quite a while, I saw vandalism (undid it) and it has a video from last year! I want to adopt it to make it better. --Iceanator189 Talk Page Two pickles are better than one! (Contribs|Edit Count) 12:35, September 27, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, Icenator, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 18:49, September 28, 2009 (UTC)

Pinball Wiki (Accepted)

To whom it may concern, I am requesting admniship at the Pinball Wiki for the purpose of importing. I have created multiple pinball articles on Wikipedia, such as KISS Pinball, Pinball Wizard, and Zen Pinball and have worked on many others. I would like to import these and other pinball articles on Wikipedia to the Pinball Wiki. While I am admin on the Annex Wiki, I have not requested being an admin on any other Wikis for 60 days and have never been blocked on any of the Wikia wikis. Moreover, the lone admin on the pinball wiki is very inactive, having only one edit within over 6 months time. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, --A Nobody 17:13, September 27, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, Nobody, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 18:49, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
Awesome and thanks! I will start to work on importing over the next few minutes. Have a wonderful day! Sincerely, --A Nobody 19:03, September 28, 2009 (UTC)

The Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Wiki (Accepted)

• Can you please make both me and Suprmarioman86‎ admins of The Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Wiki? We would like to do our best to make the Bo-bobo franchise known. --Kid Sonic 01:53, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
Good work, both of you, I've given you the admin rights at w:c:bobobo, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 18:49, September 28, 2009 (UTC)

Zune wiki (Declined)

hi i was wondering if i could adopt the zune wiki. the bureaucrat on there has been inactive for so long and it hasnt made it passed the title page. i have a vast knowledge of the zune and its software and when i tried to create a wiki for it i found this one with nothing on it. i would like to make this wiki useful for other zune fans that come across it. please help? Havoc131

No. We are not interested in having another wiki (even a tiny abandoned one) involved in the conflicts spilling over from 11ty. If you sabotage or attack any wiki on Wikia your account will be banned sitewide. — Catherine (talk) 18:49, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
so theres no way for me to adopt this wiki? i didnt (or dont in the future) plan on making a flame war with anyone. i just want to get the wiki up and running and there isnt even any admins on it. im the only registered user. please tell me what i can do to at least be able to edit it beyond the normal user. i dont plan on having anyone help me from 11ty, i want to try and get this up and running for more zune fan people like me. havoc131
I'm sorry, I reviewed the most recent edits on the wiki and they appeared to be you and Nitty discussing the sabotage of other wikis...this is not behavior we want to encourage. If you are serious about your interest in Zune, then I suggest that you remove the old talk page messages and any other unrelated text, then concentrate on creating new articles for a week or two. If you can demonstrate to me that you want to improve the content and won't get bored with this, then I'll be willing to reconsider allowing you to take up admin rights there. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 18:46, September 29, 2009 (UTC)

Oberin Wiki (Accepted)

Faerie Storm and I would like to adopt the Oberin Wiki. The one bureaucrat has not been active for about three years, and the one other administrator hasn't been around since last December. I have made numerous edits and created many pages with missing information, and Faerie Storm has done the same, albeit a little less. No other users have been active since we started work on it; there were a few anonymous edits, but nothing sustained. I for one would like to evolve it to be a useful reference for players of the game.

If we could be made bureaucrats, that'd be great, but I could settle for mere sysop - at least I'll be able to delete the spam and no-longer-relevant articles. –Celtic Minstrel 23:15, September 29, 2009 (UTC)

Yes I would like to adopt this wiki. --Faerie Storm 23:17, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
Great, I've made you both admins on the wiki. Please take good care of it! — Catherine (talk) 00:04, October 2, 2009 (UTC)

Alone in the dark (Accepted)

can some1 adopt the "Alone in the dark wiki"

http://www.aloneinthedark.wikia.com —This unsigned comment is by Sclera1 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 00:04, October 2, 2009 (UTC)

thank you =D 01:24, October 2, 2009 (UTC)

Villains wiki (Declined)

Hello. I am M-NUva. I have been a editor on the villains wiki for a while and was wondering if i have done enough to become an admin on the villains wiki site. I joined last december from invite by Thesecret1070 and have been editing since. The wiki needs more admins and I am willing to help out. If you could help us out that would be great. Thanks.

Hi M-NUva, Villains is an active wiki and the local community should decide who the admins are. Since none of the wiki's bureaucrats (those who can promote admins) were active, I've given bureaucrat rights to Thesecret1070 -- if he and the community agree that you'd make a good admin then he can promote you. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 00:04, October 2, 2009 (UTC)

Harper's Island Wiki (Accepted)

Hi there. I'd like to adopt the Harper's Island Wiki - the only page before I got there was the homepage! I've started setting up character pages, etc. I'd like to keep it in order. One other thing - is it possible to have the name changed from 'Harper Island Wiki' to 'Harper's Island Wiki' - note the S? Thanks! Sazzlemajazzle 20:37, October 1, 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights. I'll get the name changed for you as well. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 00:04, October 2, 2009 (UTC)

K-On

I was about to create a new wiki when I saw there's already a K-On wiki at c:k-on, so now I'm planning to adopt it. I also want the wiki's name changed to "K-ON! Wiki", or "K-ON Wiki" if the former is not technically possible. –koisuru (talk) 03:57, October 2, 2009 (UTC)