Community Central
Community Central

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

LGBT Info (on hold)

Hi, I would like to request the status of bureaucrat for the LGBT Info wiki (as per DragonMage), as I would like to be able to appoint new administrators and do my best to encourage more editor activity on the wiki. I and a few other editors have been the most frequent visitors to (let alone editors for) the wiki, and the administrator who gave me sysop rights has not edited or visited the wiki since 2008. Thanks, RayneVanDunem 22:14, March 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, please can you confirm this with the other active admin first. I can give the extra rights to either or both of you, but would like you to discuss which first. Thanks -- sannse (talk) 23:22, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, the bureaucrat who gave me an adminship hasn't edited the wiki since 2008, and none of the other bureaucrats have edited within the last three years. I tried emailing the bureaucrat who gave me adminship regarding a bureaucrat position, but I haven't heard anything from him, and I assume that he and the other bureaucrats are out of communicable reach for the long term. I'm not sure if, by discussing the matter with other active admin, you mean EarthFurst, who is the only other active sysop beside myself but is also not a bureaucrat. 05:35, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, we would like to see some agreement between you and EarthFurst but also community support. LGBT Wiki has a fairly active community. Perhaps you could start a forum post/page/Site notice to gather support. --daNASCAT   15:27, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Wiki (on hold)

This wiki has not been inactive for 60 days, but the current admin has 0 edits and the wiki is full of spam. I have made a couple of edits on the wiki, including making a logo for the Wiki. Please consider me! -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 03:20, March 13, 2010 (UTC)

Can you please add a link to the wiki please? Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:13, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
http://doawk.wikia.com/wiki/Diary_of_a_Wimpy_Kid_Wiki -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 21:26, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, there is no admin -There is only One Saturday Morning a week and I'd like to spend it with Doug Funnie, T.J. Detweiler, Pepper Ann, Phineas Flynn, Perry The Platypus, and Jellyroll. But I can't. My name is Planty 21:27, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Planty, there is quite an active community over at that Wiki. Could you find some way (create a poll, a forum topic, etc.,) and gain some community support for your adoption of the wiki? --daNASCAT   15:36, March 19, 2010 (UTC)

LOST Wikia (on hold)

I would like to adopt the LOST Wikia. The Admins and Bureaucrats aren't online on this Wikia. I have a high knowledge of LOST and much edits on this Wiki then other users. Also I have created an article that should already being deleted. So could I being an Administrator on this Wikia, LOST Wikia. I have ask it to an Admin, but he didn't reacted since a long time. He isn't there since 24 February 2010. The Other Admins have left the Wikia around 2008 and 2009. Look at the page Administrators page. --Station7 14:40, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

Could I please adopt this Wiki? Or do I have to wait longer? I don't know.--Station7 15:57, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption requests can take several days to be accepted. It matters on how busy the staff is. -BluethunderContact 21:43, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

OK, I always thought that it was 2 days waiting. I need to calm down.--Station7 21:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Also I have to report that there is many vandalism. Without an Administrator, nobody can't block him. I just removed it, but I'm sure he will come back. An unregistred person, just did it to it's revision, but that can't stop nobody. This Wiki needs an new Admin, I'm really sure. Also the last there are more people who leave Lostpedia, so this could also mean that User:GentleBen on Lost Wikia gived it up.--Station7 21:16, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

The last thing I want to said for now is that there are only minor editors. They have 5/10 edits. My knowledge of the show, could helping this Wiki very far, since the Admin is non-active.--Station7 22:17, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I've noticed that while the bureaucrat has not edited for a while, they have logged in from time to time. I would suggest getting in contact with them (using the EmailUser function) to see if they are willing to let you become the bureaucrat. In the interim, I have approved you as Admin. --daNASCAT   15:25, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Zero no Tsukaima (on hold)

I would like to adopt Zero_no_Tsukaima. It looks like a place holder only. No editing available. I would like set up tree with characters and story/chapters. Nothing has been worked on for a year. I have watch the 3 Set of anime and gone over some of the Manga scan of the books. —This unsigned comment is by Rocketmanwikia (talkcontribs) 16:50, March 20, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

The main page is locked but you can create new pages and edit existing ones. You will need to edit before you can adopt.--Sxerks 19:07, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, please start participating more then get back to us. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 21:17, March 22, 2010 (UTC)

Nanovor Wiki (accepted)

I would like to adopt the nanovor wikia. I have the top edits, contribute to the cumminity (Or atleast what comunity there is), and the others treat me as a leader. There is becomeing confusions where the other users believe that I am the beaurocrat and are asking me to delete stuff. I would like to adopt the wiki as the admin, Sannse, said herself that she is just a passing staffer. Heres the link: WWW.Nanovor.Wikia.Com

pipy 01:48, March 21, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you the rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 21:21, March 22, 2010 (UTC)

Gilligan's Island Wiki (accepted)

Hello,

I recently discovered a wiki for the popular show Gilligan's Island, but sadly it seems as though it has been inactive for years. The wiki is located here. It's extremely outdated and lacking in every department. I have lots of experience on the Counter-Strike Wiki, having been a sysop for 3 years, and between the two, I could easily balance my time and help both grow into better wikis. I haven't contributed much to the Gilligan's Island Wiki yet, having just discovered it, but I'm going to continue to contribute, and having administrator/bureaucratic rights would help with my cause. Thanks, --StrikerBack 02:35, March 21, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for getting involved there. I have given you admin rights. Enjoy, Sarah (talk 21:23, March 22, 2010 (UTC)

(Nazi) Zombies Wiki (Approved)

Sorry, about the title, it won't show up the "Nazi" part. So, I would like to request for the status of Sysop and Bureaucrat for the Nazi Zombies Wiki . I would like to do this because I would like to be able to appoint new administrators, encourage activity at the wiki and generally enhance the wiki as much as I can. There is only one active administrator at the wiki. That administrator last edited on 5th March, 2009. Thank you. Doc.Richtofen 17:58, March 21, 2010 (UTC)

The bureaucrat is still relatively active. I would suggest using the Email user function to get in touch with him. --daNASCAT   15:15, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
After realizing I was looking at the wrong timestamp, this is approved. --daNASCAT   15:21, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Shining Time Station Wiki (Approved)

I'd like to adopt the Shining Time Station Wiki. The admin there, Danielchance, has not been there in a very long time. For credentials: I'm an admin on the Thomasthe Tank Engine Wiki, the VeggieTales Wiki, and the Sooty Database Wiki. ThomasfanPeep! Peep! 17:03, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

thanks for your interest in the wiki! I have given you bureaucrat and admin status. --daNASCAT   15:30, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Dead Rising Wiki (Bureaucrat Flag) (Approved)

Hi =] last month you gave me admin rights to the Dead Rising wiki [1] and since then the place is looking a lot better, but I'd like to request a bureaucrat flag so that if I need to I can promote people.. I already have one user in mind (he's like the only one who has consistently edited asides from me [2]) and I think he at the very least deserves to be a moderator. thanks. - Ash Crimson 21:39, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, you should have the bureaucrat flag. I apologize - we were supposed to give it to you but it looks like only admin was given. You should now be bureaucrat. --daNASCAT   15:13, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you =] - Ash Crimson 17:33, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

admin on bobobo wiki (Denied)

i'm strawberryflowermaster42 and i'd like to be an admin on the bobobo wiki! since it needs one—This unsigned comment is by strawberryflowermaster42 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

bobobo was just adopted back in September and has 2 active admins.--Sxerks 04:35, March 24, 2010 (UTC)

You can contact the admins there and see if they will give you rights. Best, Sarah (talk 17:24, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Russian Trek-wiki (accepted)

Dear all, may I become a Bureaucrat of the Russian Star Trek wiki? Our previous BCs and admins have been unactive for some years. We are trying to build a Memory Alpha community in our club (Russian ST Fan Club), archivists are working hard and we really need somebody to coordinate the whole process. Actually I already do it - but it's difficult without any rights :) Thank you. JLPaparazzzzi 12:03, March 24, 2010 (UTC)

Erm... Anybody home? :)--JLPaparazzzzi 10:38, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Just in case: here is my contributions for the Russian Memory Alpha (Star Trek wiki).--JLPaparazzzzi 14:05, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for all your work there. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 17:28, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you so much, Sarah! :)--JLPaparazzzzi 07:28, April 1, 2010 (UTC)

Kuroshitsuji Wikia Request (accepted)

Hello, since I see that | Kuroshitsuji Wiki has currently no admins, I find that I want to take the admins' place and get the wiki updated (if I may). I might not be a good editor, but I will try my best to revive the outdated wiki. If you fulfill this request it's such an honor. -- 黒執事 II...はそれを待つことができない! 14:35, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights there. Please use them well! Best, Sarah (talk 17:32, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you! If I made a big mistake, it is your rights to remove my admin rights. Thank you, it's an honor. -- 黒執事 II...はそれを待つことができない! 17:54, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Python wiki (Approved)

I'm a certain person when it comes to Python. I'd like to put this on hold first: I created 2 Answers sites and a Subversion Wiki this month. I'll wait until May (when I can get the projects working) and be an admin. I'll post on people's talk pages to see if they are interested.

Since this wiki has no admin (or there is one but he's abandoned the project), I would like to adopt it.

--OpenBSDWiki 23:02, March 27, 2010 (UTC)

Could you provide a link to the Wiki please with a link to your contributions on that wiki as well? Thanks! --daNASCAT   15:36, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hi daNASCAT. wiki | contributions --OpenBSDWiki 20:05, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Excellent, your request has been approved. Best of luck! --daNASCAT   16:51, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Arabic Ikariam Wikia (Approved)

Hello, my name is Tabos, I would like to adopt the Arabic Ikariam Version and be a Bureaucrat.

Is the wiki inactive? Yes it was for more than a year! besides, there are no admins yet!

Are you eligible to adopt? In fact I haven't been an admin in any Wiki project! but of course I know what to do ;)

- Never been blocked in another Wikia project

Are you contributing to the wiki's content? Yes, You can check by yourself ;)

Are you building the community? There are only 3 users there, iam trying to talk to them but no answer!

- And of course I'll keep the Arabic version of Ikariam Wikia up to date.

Tabos 11:56, March 29, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for your interest! I have approved you to be Bureaucrat and Admin! --daNASCAT   15:44, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Destination Truth (resolved)

No one is editing but me, can i adopt the Destination Truth wiki?

Is the wiki inactive? 2 months

Are you eligible to adopt? I have not been blocked on another Wikia project

Are you contributing to the wiki's content?

Yes i edited 178 edits since March 29, 2010

Santoschristianlouie21 05:48, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

What is your user name? Please remember to sign your posts! --daNASCAT   15:31, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
While your work is excellent, it appears as though the bureaucrat of the wiki has been logged in lately and reviewing your work. Please get in contact with him through The email user feature or by leaving a message on his talk page. In the interim, I have approved you for admin status, so it is up to the bureaucrat whether to promote you to bureaucrat as well. --daNASCAT   17:01, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

LGBT wikia (ru) (denied)

Hello, I'm interested in adopting the http://ru.lgbt.wikia.com. This project is inactive for a long time, and only vandals are active. I'm started to work in this project, but I can't to edit pages because they all protected. Please to give me the rights of bureaucrat and admin in this project. Thanks, Retnuh Reed 16:34, March 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, it looks like you only have a couple of edits there, and one of the admins are still active. Start participating more and then get the approval of other active members, and they can make you an admin there. Best, Sarah (talk 17:43, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Golf wiki (Approved)

I would like to adopt Golf wiki. There are two bureaucrats: one of them hasn't made a single edit to this wiki, and the other hasn't contributed to golf wiki since 2007 (see here). I left a message on his talk page (see here), just in case, but I don't think he will answer. As you can see, in 2007 he had already been warned that his wiki would be put up for adoption and he didn't answer. I have started editing, but there are some files I would like to delete. Also, aside from the message to the bureaucrat, I left a note on the forum for everyone to see, if there is anyone around. I know I only started editing a couple of days ago, but I would like you to consider it. If I can't be made bureaucrat, could a staff member, or a helper, check this category out every once in a while, and delete anything that's there? Thank you, --Just Me 21:57, March 29, 2010 (UTC)

Your request for adoption has been approved. Good luck with the wiki! --daNASCAT   15:20, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

The Quest Wiki (accepted)

I'd like to become Bureaucrat and Admin for The Quest wiki.

http://thequest.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Reasons

• I am the ONLY active member in 9 months
  • The last edit (previous to mine) was performed June 2009.
  • The wiki is by no means complete. A skeleton of the areas was made, but no details, quests, spells, item, enemies, strategies, classes were created
  • I have created over 70 pages already and will probably end up making another 70-150 pages just to cover the bare minimum information
  • The wiki doesn't turn up in any related google search, so I'm planning on improving keyword density and references to get the site higher in google searches.
  • The wiki needs skinning

Evildonald 21:19, March 30, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for all your work there. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Enjoy, Sarah (talk 17:47, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks so much! Evildonald 18:04, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Sporewiki.pl (accepted)

• Admin edits: [3]
  • Admin last loged in 16:16, 17.10.2009 ([4])
  • My edits: [5]

I want to be an admin on Spore Wiki. {{subst:user:Exe19/podpis}} 13:09, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you admin/bureaucrat right. Happy editing, --Sarah (talk 17:50, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Cable Guide Wikia (resolved)

I have decided to put cable guide wikia up for adoption because I am inactive on it an currently working on Valkyrie Movie Wikia and Modern Wikia, I would like to put Cable Guide Wikia up for adoption.

The link to this wikia is at http://cableguide.wikia.com/wiki/Cable_Guide_Wiki.

Thanks

Andromeda Vadum 18:19, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for letting us know, but this page is only for people making requests to adopt, not for those looking for adopters. I suggest you leave a sitenotice (MediaWiki:Sitenotice) on the wiki telling any visitors that the wiki is up for adoption. --daNASCAT   17:04, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Lexicon Wiki (on hold)

Hi there. I'd like to adopt Lexicon Wiki. Its sysop is User:Shehee whose last edit was done in September 2008. The wiki itself is clean as a whistle. I haven't made an edit there, but I was planning to run a Lexicon game anyway and was considering different wiki platforms for that (wikidot, pbworks, wikia, etc), and since it is apparently possible to do on Wikia, I'd like to stick to that. As credentials I can say that I'm a sysop on D&D Wiki since December 2006 (currently slowly merging with Dungeons Wiki) and a sysop on Russian RPG Wikia since June 2007 (currently prospering with ~700 articles). The rules of Lexicon RPG have also been translated by yours truly and made available via a wiki page. Please also make me a bureaucrat there, I might need to delegate the administration functions to those who will also want to run their Lexicon game within the same wiki. Thanks in advance. --Radaghast 21:13, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, We are happy to give you rights there once you start editing. Let us know here once you do. Best, Sarah (talk 22:57, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
All right, Sarah, I started. I thought I'd import some of the basic material from the other less specifically targeted wikias, but editing was also possible since I was the author of the original content ;) By the way, while doing so I also encountered bits of logs that say that User:Shehee did not abandon the project, he wiped it on December 2009. --Radaghast 06:54, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

Halo: Reach Wiki (on hold)

Hello! I'd like to request an adoption for the Halo: Reach Wiki. There has been no activity for months on end (except for my recent contributions.) There is no active admin team or anyone I can discuss this situation with. A highly-anticipated game deserves a good wiki! I have been a Halo fanboy ever since it first came out, so I would be very responsible with this wiki. There are only three articles on the wiki (one that is a sentence long, one that I made, and the main page.) I just want to see it grow (or make it grow!)

Thanks, Cgseif323 22:11, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

This is none of my business, but do you know about Halopedia? The 888th Avatar (talk) 02:38, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, sorry for my ignorance. I actually didn't know, thankyou very much! I'll just contribute there. Cgseif323 02:55, April 1, 2010 (UTC)

Ok great. If you decide you still want to contribute to the Halo Reach wiki, let us know here again. Best, Sarah (talk 22:58, April 2, 2010 (UTC)

User:ScratteLover2 (on hold)

Can I become the adminastrator on the Ice Age wiki and the Carnosaur wiki. As I am the person that edits the most on the Ice Age wiki and the only person at the carnosaur wiki.--ScratteLover2 23:46, March 31, 2010 (UTC)

I believe that you can only adopt one wiki at a time. -BluethunderContact 01:58, April 1, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, please pick one. Best, Sarah (talk 23:01, April 2, 2010 (UTC)

Chzo Mythos Wiki (accepted)

Hello, I'd like to request to be a bureaucrat on the Chzo Mythos Wiki. The wiki's only active users are my friends, Xykeb Zraliv and Auronkaizer, who are interested game series and are admins on Zeldapedia. I'd like to be able to promote them to the admin or bureaucrat status. I'm sorry for changing the request so much. I don't think there are any active admins.

Thanks!

-Minish Link 14:07, April 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you bureaucrat rights there. Best of luck, Sarah (talk 20:52, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to adopt S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wiki. The most recently active admin has been inactive for 3 months.

My stats, My user page, Admins activity; Octurion 16:46, April 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, we are happy to give you rights, but can you please start a community discussion first. There seems to be a fairly active community there, and we want t make sure there is consensus about you receiving the rights. Best, Sarah (talk 20:55, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Battlestar Galactica Wiki (accepted)

I would like to request to adopt the Battlestar Galactica Wiki, which is in serious need of overhaul. I've begun importing templates and adding article content, with category structuring and expansion to follow, but I need rights to import code to the common.css and .js and delete a large amount of unneeded articles. I am a veteran wiki contributor, and hold administrator rights on several wikis, including Wookieepedia, the Harry Potter Wiki, and the Firefly and Serenity Database. - Cavalier One(Talk) 20:32, April 2, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for your work there so far. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, --Sarah (talk 20:58, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Request for Adminship in Walkthrough Wiki (accepted)

Hello, I am interested in applying for admin/bureaucrat rights for the Walkthrough Wiki. I have been editing pages there and have created two articles [6] [7]. The wiki is abandoned as it says in this page; and Ms. Catherine Munro said it could be adopted. User:Molokaicreeper is my real life mother and she believes that I can do the job well.

Darkraivids (my talk page). 02:03, April 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello I'm User:Darkraivids' mother and we have been contemplating working as a team to build up the community in the Walkthrough Wiki. I am not asking for admin rights since I adopted a wiki not too long ago; but I believe my son is the perfect candidate to serve as admin. I am a well experienced Wikian (my edits), also a Wikianswers Manager, and have been teaching my son many things about creating wikis! So please do consider his application, I will do my best to team up with him to fill the Walkthrough Wiki with many gaming walkthroughs! :) --Liliana (my talk). 02:59, April 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, glad to hear there is support for this! I have given Darkraivids admin/bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 21:04, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Wonderful!!! Thank you so much! He'll be working in the weekends mostly, because of school! :D --Liliana (my talk). 01:29, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

Mario Wiki (Spanish)

First, before you say the message I am speaking English and not use a translator. just in case I do not understand what I say good that begins: Wikia Hello Admins I would ask a favor with another user do you edit the wikia Mario (mario wiki) and so good! just that no one releases the skin, make updates, Etc. Solo Project is the creator, who never told me then edit like to know if they could do to my manager and the managers and bureaucrats in order to edit things and make a big Mario Bros free of his most sincere doubt.

Users:

Me and Joan Fran 1202 (aqui)

Carlos.nintendo 02:32, April 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I am sorry, but this is a bit unclear to me. You are interested in adopting the spanish Mario wiki? Best, Sarah (talk 21:07, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

if I'm doing it for mario in Spanish wikia Carlos.nintendo 01:00, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

Carlos, ¿sabes que puedes hacer tu petición en Español? Hay demás gente en Wikia que pueden traducir por tí. Si necesitas quién te ayude a explicarte mejor, déjame saber; yo hablo Español.
Carlos, did you know you can make your request in Spanish? There are plenty of people in Wikia who can translate for you. If you need someone to help you explain yourself better, let me know; I speak Spanish. --Liliana (my talk). 01:42, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

Basketball Wiki (on hold)

Hi Wikia. I am interested in adopting Basketball Wiki. I have made many edits and created tons of pages on there. I have made the majority of my edits on Wikia with the wiki and I plan to continue work on there for years to come. Also, I plan to create more and more pages in the upcoming future. Plus, one admin for that wiki has been inactive since October 2008. X-Master 05:09, April 3, 2010 (UTC)Rocketman2462

Hello, please provide a link to which basketball wiki you are interested in adopting. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:08, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
http://basketball.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Mount and Blade Wikia (accepted)

Hi, here my request.

I am a very active and productive member of http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

The admin are Inactive. i am the only one very Active.

and i got alot of plan for that wiki so I'd like to Adopt the wiki so i can change thing and upgrade it in general. My name is SteppeNomad over there. SteppeNomad 21:05, April 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you admin rights there. Enjoy! Best, Sarah

thanks! SteppeNomad 08:27, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

Maximum Ride Wiki Request (accepted)

Hello, I am Pbre and I am requesting for Adminship of the Maximum Ride Wiki. Although I am a new user of that Wiki, I am an active user on many other wikis and have the second most edits on the wiki, the first being the creator.( Because they had to make all of the pages) Plus the Admin hasn't been on in days and hasn't made an edit on the wiki since October 25th, 2009. There are officially 5 users (Wikia itself being one of the 5) that have over 10 edits. I of course am one of those 5, so is the Admin and 2 other users who have not been on/ have not editted on the Wiki in a significant amount of time. To see this for yourself, follow this: http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers . Obviously my name is not there because it does not show the person who is looking at it and that is my link. I am not sure if it will come up on your end, but you can also check my userpage: http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/User:Pbre to see how many edits I have.

I am requesting for adminship of this Wiki because I love the books and I believe that the wiki should be active, which it is not. I promise that if I am admin I will make the wiki active and popular.

Thank you for your time,

Pbre 01:25, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for the edits there. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Be sure to use them well. Best, Sarah (talk 21:16, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Thank you very much Sarah! I promise I will not let you down!

Pbre 21:22, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Bureaucrat access for Warzone2100(accepted)

I need Bureaucrat rights at http://warzone2100.wikia.com/ - I was sysopped but cannot access user rights management. WarFreak2100 01:35, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

Since you already had admin rights, I have now given you bureaucrat rights as well. Best, Sarah (talk 21:18, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Real Madrid Wiki

Hello. I just found out about this site a few weeks ago. I just became a member and i found this wikia about real madrid http://realmadrid.wikia.com/wiki/Portada . Its inactive since a long time, and i will like to take care of it. There's this forum where i talk a lot about real madrid with a lot of people from around the world, and they could help me a lot to keep this wikia active.

Please sign your request. Best, Sarah (talk 21:20, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Yugipedia need admin! (on hold)

Hi wikia I'm Zeratul 100 and I would like to adopt yugipedia, I have all requeriments, Besides the energy and the attitude to improve the wikia I'am on the 3 featured users. I have and especial ability to work and to be responsible please you can give me the rights of bureaucrat and admin

thank you very much and greetings! D@rk Crus@der 05:32, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

PD:excuse please my bad english, this is a link to the Main page of yugipedia http://es.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Portada

Hello, It looks like there are a couple of active editors there. Can you start a community discussion about you gaining rights. If there is consensus, I will be happy to give you the rights. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:24, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Hi Sarah, how are you, this is a link to the Forum I won 4 Votes there and 2 in my discussion page. I would the rights of Bureaucrat to give the flags of admin for the user Dark-Shimy and Raxyk they work very good too. Greetings D@rk Crus@der 04:51, April 6, 2010 (UTC)

The Belgariad Wiki (request canceled)

I would like to request administrator and bureaucrat access on The Belgariad Wiki in order to revamp and reorganize it. Currently there are no active sysops or bureaucrats, and no regularly active users. So far, I have only been able to create new pages and templates and categories, but sysop status would make organizing said wiki easier. Thank you. Bramblepath 16:19, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

In fact, never mind about this adoption - I've discovered a wiki covering the same topics which is more active. Bramblepath 09:09, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Dear Wikia,

Once from usual Spongebob Wikia I found this wikia. It seemed interesting and I started editing. As number of my edits started increasing, I created account, only for this wikia. I continued my editing, and currently, I am close to 1000 edits there. But at the same time - Spam started increasing, Admin left the wikia, other users started leaving, too, but I stayed. Despite of little comebacks, spam continued to grow. I am trying my best to keep, at least, my pages without spam. A while ago, I found this page. Today I, finally, decided to request adoption of this wikia. If I would become admin, I could protect this wikia from spam and get rid of already existing spam. Please, make me admin. Check out this wikia, too! SpongeWriter123 17:35, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

Can you check with the community first, to make sure they agree to you becoming admin? Then let us know here and we will be happy to give you the rights. Best, Sarah (talk 21:27, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

BlazBlue Wiki (accepted)

The BlazBlue Wiki hasn't got an active admin, the only admin on there only has 3 edits and hasn't edited since July 15th (2009). Recently I've been trying to edit the articles to make them more informative and look nicer (adding a character template, organizing the information). However I believe it would be easier if I was an admin, and seeing as the only admin on there hasn't edited in almost over a year, I'd like to adopt the Wiki if possible. My username on there is Takoto, and as said, I'm trying to update the articles as much as possible. ~~Takoto 19:42, April 4, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights there. Happy editing! Sarah (talk 21:28, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Big Windup (accepted)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Big Windup Wiki. The admin/creator CoolPikachu hasn't been around in a couple months. There were only a few pages when I joined and I've made about twenty and plan on adding more. Thanks.

Sorasky 00:16, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for your request. You know have admin/bureaucrat rights. Enjoy! Sarah (talk 21:30, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Paranormal Wiki

I have only made a few edits on this wiki as of yet, but will hopefully making lots more in the future. It is a task I would remain dedicated to and hopefully revive the wiki. I did start my own psychic database wiki which failed to take off as it was fairly niche. I have the expertise to help the paranormal wiki. thanks MrFahrenheit 14:55, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki you would like to adopt. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:31, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

God of War wikia

I would like to adopt the God of War wikia. It has no admins, and needs work. I have done good work on the Call of Duty wikia

and with founder rights, I could greatly improve the God of War wikia. I have made very few edits of this time but I will make more. Thank you for your time. File:Emblem-Anim-predator-missile.gifLt. Dunn Talk 15:05, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, thanks for the request, but please provide a link to the wiki. Best, Sarah (talk 21:32, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

Oops, soory. Here is one. File:Emblem-Anim-predator-missile.gifLt. Dunn Talk 22:39, April 5, 2010 (UTC)

The World God Only Knows wiki

Hello I'm Cococrash11 can I adopt The World God Only Knows wiki? There are basically no admin or other users. I have made atleast 24 articles in that site. I know certain level knowledge about that site. Heres the url http://the-world-god-only-knows.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page If you need to know something about me before I can adopt the wiki I'll try my best answering some question. --Cococrash11 05:22, April 6, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11