Community Central
Register
Community Central
Line 539: Line 539:

{{unsigned|Bartjuh10}}

{{unsigned|Bartjuh10}}

:Hi. I'm afraid the adoption criteria listed above are the same for everybody; you need to edit the wiki in order to adopt it. Content on Wikia cannot be lost; if somebody does happen to come along and blank it, it can be recovered easily. Please start editing, the more the better, and create at least one new content page. We will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
+
:Hi. I'm afraid the adoption criteria listed above are the same for everybody; you need to edit the wiki in order to adopt it. Content on Wikia cannot be lost; if somebody does happen to come along and blank it, it can be recovered easily. Please start editing, the more the better, and create at least one new content page. We will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Thank you very much Wendy, but I've been waiting for 3 weeks already or so.
  +
::But okay, I shall add content. However, this game is very private and only about 100 should know about it. I think personally I really would change alot if I am admin, but I shall start already!
  +
  +
::Thank you, and please, don't forget to check back soon.

==Bureaucreat request for Smurfs Wiki (on hold)==

==Bureaucreat request for Smurfs Wiki (on hold)==

Revision as of 04:40, 11 October 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Request: Un-Club Penguin Wiki (approved)

Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on the Un-Club Penguin Wiki. I edited 100 times in one day, cleaning up vandalism and spam. The community has moved to humor.clubpenguinwiki.info

Though the admins come every few week, they are not necessarily active. I just want to be able to block bad users and restore the wiki to its former glory.

I would like to adopt it aswell. I used to go on it but I got tired on the spam. Crazed Penguin talk Maniac, Pyscho, Crazy 22:42, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

--THE RULER AND DICTATOR OF AWESOME HAS ARRIVED SPEAK TO LORD VOLDEMORT... 13:50, September 5, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome, as a former Un-CPer your humor is very poor. I'll explain more on your Un-CP talk. Scrollbars up down 00:07, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

I KNEW IT. THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL THE WIKI. See [1] for the BAAAAWING they did. Scrollbars up down 17:43, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Awesome335 -- it looks like there is another active user, Arron2000. Please talk to him about new admins for the wiki and we'll check back in a week or so.
CrazedPenguin -- you do not appear to have ever edited on unclubpenguin so you are not eligible to adopt it. -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, September 14, 2011 (UTC)

Arron2000 has not edited for a very long time. Can I have rights now?--THE RULER AND DICTATOR OF AWESOME HAS ARRIVED SPEAK TO LORD VOLDEMORT... 19:36, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Demonata Wiki Adminship (on hold)

Hello, I'm Pinklilac! I saw the Demonata Wiki and was very disappointed. I love the series, doesn't anyone else? Nevertheless, I am here, determined to improve the wiki and make it wonderful, but I was wondering if I could become an admin there. Can I, please? I promise to make it great! Thanks!

Pinklilac 12:23, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there; all your edits were made the day you placed this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki please start editing, and create at least one new content page. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:20, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Wendy, I am glad to see that my request was read. I want to say that I may be really busy, really busy and may not be able to contribute so often in the next week. I hope you will give me some time. Thanks!
Pinklilac 13:42, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
We'll leave this on hold here for a little while, but if it ends up being too long then we'll probably close it, at which point you can put in a new request. How long do you anticipate being busy for? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:17, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
A week and a half, maybe? Not longer than 14 days.
Pinklilac 08:54, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

The Troop Wiki! (on hold)

The Troop Wiki I'd like to be an beaurcat and/or admin, can I? I love the troop when I was a contributer I did sooo much help so I'd like to be an administartor. I would be like an honor. I do so much and I would love it! I am very mature (in my opinion ,anyway) I am very friendly and I use proper language. So I am pretty new with having an account but I'm use to this place so it's probably be easy. Thanks. Oh, and if you'd like to see my conributer contributions go to the troop wiki and umm go on user talk: troop dude I left a meesage with the topic: hey.... anyway bye! JayleyOTP 03:19, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are at least two other active contributors to that wiki (TroopDude and Max Russo). Please discuss new adminship for the wiki with them. Give us a link back here to the discussions and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:00, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Ok I understand I'll talk with them and see what they think :). JayleyDefenderFighterNinja!21:57, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. It has been over a week and I can't see anywhere in your contributions that you have talked to the other users. If you still wish to adopt the wiki, please start a conversation with them! -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Ok umm. I left TroopDude a message. But I can't leave MaxRusso one because he's not been on this wiki often. Not since August. Sorry. JayleyDefenderFighterNinja! Don't be afraid talk to me! 01:57, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Well umm me and TroopDude had a short conv he said I'd be great for it. So reply soon! JayleyDefenderFighterNinja! Don't be afraid talk to me! 22:06, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

Problem Solverz Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the Problem Solverz Wiki . There has been much vandalism on it and no one can fix it because the founder is inactive. I have made many of the pages on this wiki. This wiki needs a lot of help. If I could get to be an admin, that would be great. Here is a link http://problemsolverz.wikia.com/wiki/Problem_Solverz_Wiki.

Duncanfan2000 17:31, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great, however a few other users (such as Problem Solver Alfe and Metallicwolf13) have also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave them a message letting them know about your request? That way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, grunny:~$ 10:30, September 18, 2011 (UTC)

Is there any way more than one of us could get it.Duncanfan2000 21:04, September 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for trying to contact the other users. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Blur (declined)

Can I get admin rights to Blur? I'd like to update the look and add information on upgrades and tracks, but a lot of the pages are protected. No admin has logged on in half a year, and the last edits before mine are a few months old, as far as I can tell. --Ndavidow 06:41, September 13, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but they've been a bit sporadic, and you haven't edited for a few days now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:38, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have not worked on the wiki in two weeks. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time for it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:45, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Cubivore:Survival of the Fittest Wiki (approved)

I am working on The Cubivore Wiki! I finished the Scarf Page. KirbyRidersFamily 19:58, September 17, 2011 (UTC)

Great. Please keep working there on a more regular basis so when we check in a week or so we can grant you the rights. -- Wendy (talk) 05:29, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:46, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Request to Adopt Sports Champions wiki. (approved)

I would like to adopt to the Sports Champions wiki, sportschampions.wikia.com . I've been building the site (which I found tiny and abandoned), since February. A couple of months ago, I started categorizing the images I'd uploaded, and the resulting automatic menus could use an admin to make them more useful. Thanks, G33Z3R G33Z3R 16:39, September 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you recently adopted the Venetica Wiki. I am going to put this on hold for 10 days until it has been 60 days since that adoption. We'll check back after September 28th. -- Wendy (talk) 05:41, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
When convenient, please re-review this request now that the time period has passed. Thanks. G33Z3R 13:48, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good and thank you for your patience. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. G33Z3R 20:04, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Fable Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to request b'crat rights at Fable Wiki, as our old b'crat no longer edits at Wikia. We therefore do not have anyone in control of user rights. I have talked to the other current admin and he has given his support to my request.
Thanks, Enodoc(Talk) 23:56, September 19, 2011 (UTC) (Eno@Fable)

• Hi. Have you talked to the community as well? If not, please start a discussion on the wiki about your request so the other users have a chance to chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:01, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for starting a discussion with the other members of the community here. I've given you the bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:52, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you! --Enodoc(Talk) 22:55, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

ASDF Movie Wiki (resolved on wiki)

I would like to be Admin for ASDFMOVIE WIKI please —This unsigned comment is by Blud D Mess (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. You can only adopt one wiki at a time, and you have a request for this wiki and Madness Combat wiki. Please choose which one you would like to adopt and then let us know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:04, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
I see you already have the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:19, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Cardfight!! Vanguard Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the Cardfight!! Vanguard Wiki and have Beaucrat status of the wiki. The founder hasn't been on the site for almost a year, as you can see from their porfile page. The founder hasn't given adminastrative status to anyone on site, so, there isn't any active admins. I've been regular contributor since it was created and even before I created my registered account and even till this day. I really want the wiki to grow and have the community involved with its overall continual growth.

NeonRiser2134 12:30, September 22, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great. A few other users have a number of edits too and are currently active editors, such as Spike Seyfried, Stark94, and Vexonoid. Can you talk to them about your request so they can help decide the next admin as well? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:33, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
  • I support NeonRiser2134's request to adopt. He does a great job editing and creating pages, as well as giving helpful answers to questions from other users. Spike Seyfried 08:40, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for contacting the other users. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:25, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt Chowder wiki (on hold)

Hi! I'm BackUp:YumiNakamine. Can I adopt tye Chowder wiki? This wiki has been abandoned by the founder. I need an admin to delete a page, yet there is no one active.

Chowder Wiki

It'll be great to make the wiki alive again. —This unsigned comment is by BackUp:YumiNakamine (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there's only a few of them, and they've been pretty sporadic. Please continue editing for the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:20, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi again. You have only made a couple more edits since Brandon's message. If you are interested in adopting this wiki please start editing there more regularly. -- Wendy (talk) 19:27, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Gavin And Stacy (on hold)

please can I become an Admin on The Gavin and Stacy wiki because there is no active Admin and I know loads cheers (Megmogmoo 16:18, September 23, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you post the URL of the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:39, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
You have not edited the wiki since you made this request. If you are still interested in adopting it please start editing there regularly. -- Wendy (talk) 19:28, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Country Music Wiki Request (approved)

Hello, I'm carrieunderwoodfanforlife Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 23:07, September 23, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife

I'm requesting to be admin over at the Country Music Wiki. Last time I requested, I was told to wait and ask again on Sep. 23! Thank you!

Hi. You are eligible to adopt the wiki now but you haven't edited in over a week. Please start contributing to the wiki again and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:36, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:31, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Heyyyo (approved)

I am User:Solowing106 of the Future Space Wiki. I want to be an admin for said wiki. I have requested the founder and admin of the wiki, Space13. As you said he has been inactive for more than 60 days: this October being a year simce his last logon. I requested a staff member, Kirkburn, and he said it wasn't his area. Which brings me to here. I have written more than half the wiki's content and have made more edits than Space13 himself. There is still more content needed. As for the eligibility, I have been blocked from Wikipedia, but that was for socializing only. Does that count? I became a Wikia user because it has the start a chat option. Please make me an admin! Solowing106 01:43, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! grunny:~$ 14:41, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

An wiki about video game glitches (on hold)

http://errors.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page This wiki is in need of an admin,anyway can I clam it?(Hangingmanpeter0 04:55, September 24, 2011 (UTC))

Hi. You only seem to have made one edit on that wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:52, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Grun,I'll do that.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:11, September 26, 2011 (UTC))

Power Pets wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the wiki http://powerpets.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Activity

1. There have been no sustained edits to the wiki. Before my contributions, the last edits were by the following users:

• LilNess on September 2010.
  • MichaelCrystal on June 2011.

2. The only admin/bureaucrat Ryan93 of the site:

• has zero contributions
  • has not logged in since November 7, 2010.

Eligibility

3. I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days.
4. I have not been blocked on another Wikia project.

Contribution

5. I have edited the wiki.

• In fact, at the moment I have the most contributions to the wiki with 57 edits. My user page
  • I have created over 30 new pages.

Community building

6. I have left friendly messages on the talk pages to the handful contributors of the wiki.
7. I have tended to the wiki:

• I cleaned up existing pages on the site by fixing grammar and copyediting.
  • I have also uploaded new photos and integrated them into existing pages.

I know I can make this a great wiki with the admin tools to aid me in my work. Thank you for your time. Monoceraptor 05:41, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

P.S. For clarification, I am requesting both administrator and bureaucratic rights to the wiki. Again, thank you for your time. Monoceraptor 04:31, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:20, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Portland Wikia (on hold)

I would like to take over the Portland Wikia page (portland.wikia).

It hasn't been active for a couple of years, it looks like. I would like that to be removed, so I can remake it for myself and to promote the city I love. —This unsigned comment is by C1utch (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but you don't have any contributions there yet so you're not quite eligible to adopt it yet. Please begin editing and continue to do so over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:43, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Daughters of the Moon (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Daughters of the Moon wiki. The admin hasn't seemed to touch it since she created it, about two years ago. I've just started editing it within the past week, but I think if I had full admin privileges, I'd be able to really make a difference, especially since it really needs a theme change and better drop-down menus. Circleofthree 08:43, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

Also, in the past few days I've made some edits while logged out, but all the edits that have been made this past week are by me. Circleofthree 17:42, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:45, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Modern Family wiki Adoption (on hold)

Hello,

I was wondering if you could grant me admin priveledges on the Modern Family wiki page. I am currently in the process of updating all the material contained on the wiki but sadly the previous admins have locked some key pages and fled.

The admins, SawBucks and Ehpacha, have not contributed to the wiki since October 27th 2010 and December 1st 2010, respectively.

Many Thanks,

Dano1163

Working on something new everyday! 09:51, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

(I'm sorry about posting without a headline, I was in and out of the room and clicked without looking)

• Hi. Your contributions look good so far. I see some other users editing on the wiki as well. Please start a discussion on the wiki with the other users about this request. After a week or so, let us know how the discussion turns out (and provide a link) and we'll re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:50, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Animaniacs (approved)

Hey, I'd like to adopt this wiki http://animaniacs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page It's not very active and there appears to be no admin. Plus, a lot of pages need to be deleted.To Whom it May Concern (talk) 14:36, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:55, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I Adopted Minifigures Wiki, and.... (not a request)

I did somthing that took away my admin and buerocrat status can you help?, thanks, Bob bricks 14:41, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

• I don't see a minifigures wiki where your rights have been removed. If you can send the correct URL to Special:Contact (rather than this page), then we can look into it. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:07, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Coca Cola Wiki (declined)

I would like to have bureaucrat rights on the Coca Cola Wiki, there are no active admins.--White Flash Dragon (talk) 17:28, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately I have to decline this request. You can send a message to Special:Contact if you would like more information as to why. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:05, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Entourage Wiki (approved)

Hello,

I'd like to adopt the Entourage wiki, and even though I only began editing it very recently, I know I can make a big difference and help the wiki grow and become its best.

Already I've added a category page for the new season that premiered this summer, added new articles, updated articles, and I plan to update more articles. I've also created all of the articles for each episode that premiered this season, and have made more article about that specific season, too. Although I have minimal edits to that wiki at the moment, I have over 670 edits combined on all the wikis I've contributed to over the past 2 months, so I have experience and ambition. I know that I can update, and modernize, if you will, the wiki and bring it up to speed with the current ongoings of everything Entourage. Lastly, two of the three administrators of the Entourage wiki haven't edited in 2 years, and the other sysop hasn't edited since July, and I feel I can be active daily, contribute regularly, and get the wiki back on track with new ideas and help attract more active users.

Thank you,

Nostalgia AC 02:55, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:43, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Zombie Farm Wiki Adoption (on hold)

This Wiki has not been admined for almost 3 months. And I think that my 52 edits are already enough, or maybe Sam Wang, with 1001 edits. Could you make either us admins? Thanks, --United Wikis 13:10, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. We can make either of you an admin, or both of you. Can you start a discussion on the wiki so that everyone, including (but not limited to) Sam Wang and Jens Ingels who have a lot of edits, can chime in on who the next admin should be? Be sure to let us know what's decided. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:10, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
  • But Jens Ingels won't be coming back regularly. She stopped last april, then I tracked her to another wiki in which I told her to join again. Sadly Jens said to Sam Wang that she won't be editing regularly. So only one of us could be an admin, and Sam Wang, I messaged him if he would want to be an admin, and he did not reply for about 1 week already. Thanks--United Wikis 22:19, September 26, 2011 (UTC)]
  • I want to be an admin of Zombie Farm Wiki. The reason I've haven't been replying for 1 week because I was away for a few days. Please help if you can.
    Sam Wang 07:39, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Brandon was asking that you start an open discussion for selecting a new admin on the wiki, not that you suggest other people put in an adoption request. Please start either a blog, or some user talk page discussions about choosing a new admin with input from all the active users. -- Wendy (talk) 19:49, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Haruhi Wiki (declined)

This wiki's format is pretty bland, lacking in wordmarks and side banners. While there are some admins still active, they haven't contributed significantly in at least a month and see a style overhaul as too hard to handle. Was wondering if I could adopt this wiki to help them out. Thanks--(Wking 15:07, September 25, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. Unfortunately the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. One of the admins was active yesterday, and a bureaucrat was active about a week ago. The bureaucrat, Tavisource, logged in yesterday, so feel free to leave a message on Tavisource's talk page asking if they can give you rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:12, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Puppet Wiki (approved)

I'm requesting admin rights for the Puppet Wiki. The website is inactive right now. Thank you!! -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 18:53, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:14, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

totally abandoned site with no users (approved)

I belong to a user group that is interested in using a wikia site that is completely abandoned. It was created in October of 2010 with one page, and hasn't been edited since. The main page wasn't even completed- it's still a template. Our group would like to re-purpose the wiki for a new use. The only admin is inactive and unresponsive.

Is there a process for re-purpose adoption in cases of extreme abdandonment? Our group could meet the terms of adoption by creating and editing pages on the existing wiki that are unrelated to its current use, but it's just going to look weird with the title of the site being for the old purpose and not ours. And I don't even know if that is an acceptable practice.

The site is tosh.wikia.com, our group is Tulsa Open Source Hardware. (tosh. see?)

Thanks for any insight.

Jermitts 00:17, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. That sounds fine. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights there. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:00, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Teenage Robot Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I'm Metro Kitty, and I would like to adopt this wiki based on the Nickeloden TV series, My Life as a Teenage Robot. This wiki has been abandoned for a long time, and its only admin has been inactive for three years. Another user and I could really use some editors if anyone is kind enough to clean up the wiki with us. I would love to save this wiki, help improve it, and bring together people who are fans of the show Metrokittytalk|info 04:45, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great so far! Can you also talk to BlindmelonKen about your request, that way they have a chance to help decide the next admin as well? Be sure to let us know how the discussion turns out. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:04, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
  • I asked him if he wanted to be an admin with the wiki with me since he's the only one who's been helping me fix up the wiki. He said he wants to. Would that be okay? :) Metrokittytalk|info 20:36, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Leo and Satan Wiki (on hold)

I want to become an admin for this wiki because its dying and the original admin is inactive. I want to add new feature to the wiki that it currently dosen't have right now. --Oogaman 06:03, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good. Prior to today, though, you haven't edited since July. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:07, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
  • Hey, the last couple of day I've been fixing up the wiki and added a bunch of pages to it. I think Im up to 80 total contributions to the wikia so far. Is that enough contributions to become admin to this wiki?--Oogaman 01:39, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Laurel and Hardy Wiki (on hold)

Hi. Please can i adopt (become a Bureaucrat) the Laurel and Hardy Wiki because it says that it is leaving Wikia and I would like to bring it back a modernise it a bit. I will add new pages, pictures and categorize articles. No one has really contributed on the wiki for ages so I think it's time for someone to take charge. Thanks,

Stan Laurel 15:15, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you have only made a few edits, and all but one of those were made a couple of months ago. Please start editing the wiki again and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:36, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

A Tutto Reality Wiki (on hold)

Hello,

I was wondering if I could adopt A Tutto Reality Wiki(italian version of Total Drama Wiki)

Thanks, Framonti 15:31, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are at least three other active users on the wiki right now. Could you please start a discussion with them about new admins to make sure they agree? Link the conversation here and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 02:39, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

London Wiki (approved)

It is getting on for 60 days since I adopted the Tea Wiki - I would now like to develop the London Wiki, where I seem to be the main participant. So far I have been trying to get the red links to fewer than the number of articles: I have a number of ideas to develop.

I got in touch with both persons with bureacrat/sysops rights - [2] and [3] but have had no response from either. Jackiespeel 17:40, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your work on this wiki looks great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:44, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption of Jessie Island Wiki (on hold)

hi, I need! to adopt this wiki quick thanks, The New Disney's JESSIE 19:18, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You do not appear to have ever edited this wiki. If you wish to adopt the wiki, please start editing it and create at least one new page. We will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:49, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Microwiki adoption (on hold)

Hello, I have created a new micronation and I want to keep the wiki tidy and deal with the vandals who keep attacking parts of the site. I'm trying to keep it nice and tidy and have been editing the templates on the main page to keep it looking smart. The wiki is http://micronations.wikia.com. Thank you Republicfiveislands 10:04, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

I've also created a discussion page so people on the wiki can discuss what they think: http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal Republicfiveislands 12:12, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good, and that's great that you started the discussion page. It's only been a couple of days and it would be nice to give people longer to see the page. We'll check back in a week or so when people have had time to comment on it if they wish. -- Wendy (talk) 04:34, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for that - I will continue to do clearing up work on the Wiki and I'll wait and see if anyone else is interested in becoming admin. Would checking back here in a week or so be enough time? Republicfiveislands 12:21, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hello - it's been six days since I posted the question on the community portal for microwiki and aside from someone telling me to move to a "new wiki" there seems to be support for my appointment as admin. Is this sufficient time or should I wait longer? Republicfiveislands 15:40, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Harry Potter Roleplay (declined)

Hi,I want to be an administrator(with rollback) at Harry Potter Role Play Wiki. I have tried my level best to better the site. You can see that for yourself.I will improve the wki better if I get the rights

Ashikkansar 11:16, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are already several active admins on that wiki so it is not eligible for adoption. I recommend you talk to them directly about admin rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

FATE Wiki (approved)

FATE wiki link The FATE games really interest me, and I would love to advance the wiki further than the previous admins left me with; as far as I sought out, all the bureaucrats and administrators are currently inactive, and because of that, I would very much like to adopt this wiki so I can work things out nicely. Agent Swipe(talk) 14:58, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! grunny:~$ 14:12, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Degrassi Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I'm an admin at Degrassi Wiki. We are in dire need of an active bureaucrat. The wiki has been in need of an additional admin for a while now, but nobody has the ability to promote somebody. I don't qualify for the rights at the time, but I've discussed it with through email with another admin, and she would like the position. She's extremely trustworthy and the main admin if I had to put labels. The only other active admin only has great things to say about her as well. Thank you! glittεrdisαstεrtalk 16:18, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, I would like to request the rights to become a bureaucrat of the Degrassi wiki. For the past 9 months, I have been the most active admin on the Degrassi wiki, and have had to deal with problems almost single-handily within our wiki's growing community. The wiki has no active bureaucrat and we have been forced to have to rely on Wikia staff, mainly Sannse and sometimes Trellar, to fulfill the position. As GlitterDisaster stated, the Degrassi wiki needs another administrator, but there is no one active who is able to promote any of our members. I have been a fair and active admin, and I am #2 on our wiki's leaderboard, if edits help prove my qualifications. I would like to see the Degrassi wiki strive to reach the maximum of its potential, but we are unable to do so without everything functioning correctly behind the scenes. Loveya Pictures last longer. ♥ 18:46, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Another staff member will look into this request. Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:16, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, let's get new admins in place, and keep going with the progress in stopping the worst of the nastyness on-wiki.... then perhaps a new beaurocrat will be the next step -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:01, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Sannse, how will they get new admins if the Bureaucrats aren't active? Thanks! Head.Boy.HogTalk  Happy Halloween!  00:08,10/4/2011 
The active administrators on the wiki have talked and agreed on wanting a new bureaucrat. We would like to be able to move forward as a community, but without anyone to promote any others members to the administrator position, we are kind of stuck. Yes, we can continue to rely on Wikia staff members, but everything takes a much longer time than it would with an active bureaucrat. It's not that we don't like having Sannse around, but it would help the wiki run so much more efficiently with someone in power who is actually apart of our wiki. I would still perform my job as an administrator; it would just be a few extra powers added that would only be used when needed. Loveya Pictures last longer. ♥ 01:37, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Grunny, and thank you for promoting our new admin Sannse! I guess I just don't understand why things like user rights are always such an uphill battle. No other wiki (that I've visited) seems to have such strict regulations on user rights. The users seem to be trusted and allowed to promote users at their leisure and using their own judgement. Loveya meets all the requirements stated here, and she has support. She's also been extremely dedicated. I feel like we're looked at as little kids who can't be given that "power" because we might go around handing out admin rights to people left and right. I know for fact that Loveya is very cautious, and wouldn't abuse her power. Not to mention after hearing about how most of the admin nominees had multiple accounts (I had to idea) I'm sure Special:Contact will be used to run these kind of checks if another admin is ever needed. I feel like we need more trust. I thought the hard part would be choosing the new admin, not promoting one of the current admins to bureaucrat. :\ glittεrdisαstεrtalk 17:38, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Admin Rights Request (on hold)

I'd like to get admin rights to the BoutCheetah_Wiki , it's been left un-updated by the former admin and the information is poor and outdated, he locked everything so it is impossible to edit without admin rights, and I desperately want to update this page with new information and add on pages with information about the game.

Cxryharp3r 20:17, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You don't seem to have made any edits on that wiki. If you make some edits there, including creating a few pages, over the next week or so, we'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:21, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Un-Club Penguin Wiki (closed)

Hello. I am once again requesting admin and bureaucrat rights on the Un-Club Penguin Wiki. Previously, I was told to get input from Arron2000 on my becoming an admin, he is a user who was previously active. He has not edited for 11 days. Admins occasionally come, but the old community has moved to a different site.--THE RULER AND DICTATOR OF AWESOME HAS ARRIVED SPEAK TO LORD VOLDEMORT... 21:28, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Please use the current section at the top of this page. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:40, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Caw Wrestling Wiki (on hold)

I would like to give caw Wrestling wikia two away because of too much vandalism

No admins have been on this wiki since January and spammers have been spamming it and I cant delete the bad pages with spam and vandlism on them and lastely I want to help the wiki by blocking the spammers and conributing lots.It is hard when you are not an admin for this wiki.Another spammer has also come to this wiki i need ant help i can get.I also made a few edits lately.

Can you post the link to the wiki,and maybe the wiki helpers can guide you though the steps.(Hangingmanpeter0 06:28, September 28, 2011 (UTC))

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post and provide a link to the wiki you'd like to adopt so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:25, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Eddsworld Wiki (on hold)

No admins have been on this wiki since January and spammers have been spamming it and I cant delete the bad pages with spam and vandlism on them and lastely I want to help the wiki by blocking the spammers and conributing lots.It is hard when you are not an admin for this wiki.Another spammer has also come to this wiki i need ant help i can get.I also made a few edits lately.Reviewportal77 01:21, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great, however Rasim Caliskan and KillerHornet have also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave them a message letting them know about your request? That way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:29, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Bacon wiki (declined)

It's a decent sized wiki, sees a lot of traffic, but as far as I can tell, no admins, and lots of vandalism. Ex: an advertisement blog linked to on the front page. TehAnonymous <3 02:45, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Sorry, you have become an admin less than 60 days ago. Demise 13:17, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The founder of the wiki, BladeBronson, edited less than 60 days ago so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. I'd suggest contacting BladeBronson about adminship on the wiki. Cheers, grunny:~$ 14:33, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, well, vandals/random trolls run rampant over the wiki, which bothers me to no end. I left a message on the founder's page, but considering that he has all of 33 edits, and has done nothing for ~6 weeks (which was a blog comment. Disregarding that, his inactivity is 8 weeks), I feel that the whole thing about 60 days is rather silly. I checked out his other contributions on wikis, and he does not appear to be active at all. TehAnonymous <3 02:55, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Sinbad Wiki (declined)

I would like to adopt this seemingly completely abandoned wiki for the purposes of creating a wiki based around the Classic arabic folk-hero. Currently sinbad.wikia.com seems to be a wiki of unknown purpose. The wiki seems to have a grand total of ten edits . . . I hope it wouldnt be a problem to adopt this wiki as I havent found a wiki for the classic arabic folk-hero as of yet. ralok 04:55, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but you do not appear to be eligible to adopt the wiki through this page, as you have never edited there and are currently blocked on another wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 02:44, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

I refuse to accept this decline. The wiki is abandoned and has no known purpose. And I am only blocked on a single wiki, and that is basically because I have issues with one of the administrators, or rather he has issues with me! I am an administrator on several wikis, and I became an administrator on all of those wikis AFTER my block on the mass effect wiki. Thundercats wiki, prey wiki, Barsoom wiki. If I am not goign to be allowed to edit it (that is to say delete the pages with offensive names and add acceptable backgrounds and such) then at least delete it so I can make a new wiki using that name. ralok 17:43, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, sorry, I just sort of saw this and I wanted to just clear something up. There's no need to be offended at all that you were declined. Besides the fact that you were banned on another wiki (and you may have to state your case for the reason if you're really determined), if you look at the top of this very page it clearly asks in its requirements:
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
  • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better)
  • You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
Besides the ban, you're missing two more requirements. You can try again after those are fulfilled. It shows dedication and real interest that you want to work on the wiki, but if you don't care that much, just forget about it.  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    13:25,10/9/2011 

Adopting Heavy Rain Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt Heavy Rain Wiki. I currently have 300+ edits on there right now. There doesn't seem to be any active admins on there right now, and I want to take care of vandalism, give it a nice skin and continue editing the pages. If you want to see other wiki's I've worked on, see Silent Hill Wiki, Rule of Rose Wiki, Xenosaga Wiki and Clock Tower Wiki. Thanks! —LisaGarland 22:53, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are a number of other active users on that wiki. Please start a conversation with them about new admins for the wiki. Give us a link to the discussion here and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:51, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Dinotopia Wiki (on hold)

Dear Wikia Staff.

Help! I need to be an admin on this wiki. If not to be fixing it, but to fix the mistakes I have made for not being an admin. You see I have moved the main page to Dinotopia Wiki, not being an admin means I can't change the MediaWiki page for the main page.

I have not done much on the wiki, and don't meet any of the requirements to be an admin on it. But I would like you to look at my contribs on Locomotive Wiki of which I am an admin. I am interested in Dinotopia, and since I have put this here, I will not give up until Dinotopia Wiki is up and running.

I am not looking to adopt this wiki, or have bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Just to be able to fix it. I have not got hold of another user that is editing off and on on the wiki, so I haven't be able to ask them if they want to be an admin and/or bureaucrat. I will asap.

Please don't think that I am a time waster, and get back to me asap, because the wiki is in trouble.

Starfleet Academy "Live long and prosper." 13:11, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

Edit: I have edited this because I have made some more edits on the wiki, and created some stub pages that needed to be created. Lots more need to be created/deleted. I know what I said earlier, but if I can, having bureaucrat rights would mean I won't do what the founder did. Which was stop editing without making any more admins to look after the wiki.
Starfleet Academy "Live long and prosper." 05:42, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good, but you haven't edited the wiki in almost a week. As you posted here yesterday, I assume you are still interested in adopting. Please start editing again and we will check back on the request in a little bit. -- Wendy (talk) 03:27, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hello. I am still happy to help the wiki. I suppose, because of my change of mind, I may as well adopt DW. I haven't really been able to edit on Wikia anywhere since the 25th of last month, because the 3G towers where I live (I have Mobile BB), are over-loaded. This means no internet!! I am seeking a different connection type. I am going insane, because I can't edit! Don't worry though I will do what I can if you let me adopt DW, and once I have internet back I will bring the wiki back to life. I haven't been trying to edit because I don't have the Admin rights I need to fix the wiki. And I have been waiting for the user that is on DW, or should I say was on, to reply. I think I can be safe in saying that they have un-checked all their followings from DW, and left.

Hope to be editing on Wikia soon, Starfleet Academy "Live long and prosper." 06:45, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

New request (on hold)

http://visualkei.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page I would like to have this wiki,as it gets attacked by vandals and spammers..I have done some editing on it (Hangingmanpeter0 21:45, September 29, 2011 (UTC))

Hi. You already have a request open for errors.wikia.com. Which wiki did you wish to adopt? If you wish to adopt this wiki you will need to contribute more and show sustained editing. You only have 3 edits over the last two months on this wiki. Furthermore there are 2 other active users, Shuojo S and Keetaro. Please talk to them about new leadership for the wiki. Link the discussion(s) here, keep editing, and we'll check back in a week. Or if you would prefer to adopt the other wiki, let us know so we can close this request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:36, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Lost girl wikia (on hold)

Hi! lostgirl.wikia.com have not admin. I don't know what can I do for this situation, so I request your help because the wiki is of his own now :S. I have to be honest, english isn't my maternal language but I can handle myself on it, so I don't know if I am the most indicated. Greetings. Nickclark89 22:13, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi again!! The wikia is still without admin!! :/ Can I take the wikia? Nickclark89 20:40, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there is at least one other active user on the wiki (Lepiki). Could you please message them and make sure they are ok with you being the new admin? Link the conversation back here, keep editing, and we will check back in a little while. -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I talked with Lepiki, and he's agreed, also, can we both be admin? Or only one of us can be? The conversation: http://lostgirl.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Nickclark89
Nickclark89 16:42, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

Chowder Fan Club request (on hold)

I want to request adoption of the Chowder Fan Club (yet still commonly called Chowderpedia until the new skin), because there's a whole heck of contribs and Bridgettethebarf kept adding Fish Hooks stuff and non-related media to the main space, so I should take over and give it a new look. I am currently being an admin on the Regular Show Wiki, been cursed alot on the Gumball Wiki, will not contribute to the Fish Hooks Wiki yet until I feel up to it, and barely contributing to the MAD Wiki.

My name is [http://adventuretimewithfinnandjake.wikia.com/wiki/User:Finn_&_Jake Finn and Jake style!] 23:23, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are two other active users on the wiki (Kier Ariel Bungalon and PeaceLoveChowder). Please start a discussion with them about new adminship for the wiki and let them know you wish to adopt the wiki. Link the conversation back here and we will check back later. -- Wendy (talk) 01:19, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Kampfer Wiki (declined)

please... may i adopt for the kampfer wikia (http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Kampfer_HQ_Wiki —This unsigned comment is by UnderFire29 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. I'm sorry but you are not eligible to adopt through this page right now as you have just created the Fairy Tale HQ and Houndtainsclan wikis. You will be eligible again after 60 days, so in early December. -- Wendy (talk) 01:23, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

EpicScape Adoption (on hold)

Dear Wikia,

I would like to request adoption for EpicScape wikia.

This wikia is named identical to my company's name, and therefor I'd like to have it.

The last activity was 2 years ago (2009) and only had been edited 14 times in total.

The administrator itself has never been on anymore, therefor, I'd like to request EpicScape.wikia.com

Thank you very much.

EDIT 8th October: Seeing some aren't accepted because of no editings, I do not edit due to the possibility of losing it all is someone removes it. I use a temporary wikia (episcapetemp) to play around with wikia, but until I am Admin on it, I do not prefer to edit. I still am interested however! —This unsigned comment is by Bartjuh10 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. I'm afraid the adoption criteria listed above are the same for everybody; you need to edit the wiki in order to adopt it. Content on Wikia cannot be lost; if somebody does happen to come along and blank it, it can be recovered easily. Please start editing, the more the better, and create at least one new content page. We will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you very much Wendy, but I've been waiting for 3 weeks already or so.
But okay, I shall add content. However, this game is very private and only about 100 should know about it. I think personally I really would change alot if I am admin, but I shall start already!
Thank you, and please, don't forget to check back soon.

Bureaucreat request for Smurfs Wiki (on hold)

I originally started the Smurfs Wiki under the user name VicGeorge2K7 and then allowed the site to go idle while I focused on another Smurfs Wiki started by BlueBuddies which is on his server, and another person ended up adopting it, but hasn't been really active in overseeing it. I have been promoted to admin under my current user name and would like to request to be made bureaucrat in order for more admins to be made. Thank you. (VicGeorge2K9 20:07, September 30, 2011 (UTC))

Hi. It looks like there are a number of other active users. Please start a public discussion about being promoted to bureaucrat. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:53, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Nord Wiki -A little Urgent- (approved)

I would like to adopt it bacause the game needs a wiki right now, and the admins did not show up, i am improving it and planning to do a look upgrade soon, but i need the admin and beaurecrat right. Thanks! We have to have 100 pages untill 1st of September. AddyCWebs|Please leave a message after the BEEP! 08:25, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hitman wiki (on hold)

Hello, Amnestyyy here. I've requested adoption for the wiki Hitman.wikia.com before, but I was told to wait for the admin to be inactive for 60 days (which I thought he had been, but apparently I missed something there). Now I'm requesting the adoption again, seeing as it should be around 60 days by now. The wiki is in bad shape, and with Hitman: Absolution coming out soon, it really needs to be fixed up. Nesty Wanna talk? 21:29, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you are doing a great job on the wiki. There is a fairly good-sized community at this point. Please hold a community discussion about new admins for the wiki. Give us a link here and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:42, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Video Game wiki

U would like to adopt this wika http://video-game.wikia.com

CharmeRuler

I can simply say, that as one of the active admins/'crats, there's no need for another admin, as we just recently promoted iSodium, due to the merge between Video Game Wiki and Video Game Resource Wiki. If you'd like to join us in editing there, feel free to, as it is open to anyone to edit, although we are in the middle of a merge. We don't need another admin at the time, but if you join us and make quality edits, and place a request for user rights, you might become an admin there one day, when we're larger, of course. – zzi 13:27, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

There Will Be Brawl Wikia

Hello, Wikia. I wish to become the administrator/bureaucrat of There Will Be Brawl Wikia. I really enjoy this web series. It is dark, gory, and depressing. However, it also has great characters, story, and is filled with clever references to the world of Nintendo. However, I noticed the wikia has not been edited for over 6 months and I wish to apply for the role of admin/bereaucrat of the wikia, so I can give the wikia the treatment it deserves. I wish for a reply, thank you. IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH MY CAPS-LOCK KEY?!? 00:40, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

DragonVale Wiki

Hello, I'd like to adopt the DragonVale wiki, (http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/DragonVale_Wiki). I know the wiki isn't that old, but the founder has made a contribution since the first 24 hours of creating it. The wiki is only about a month old, but I have been contributing to it multiple times a day for about a week. I have created and maintained a blog there, uploaded many pictures, and help others there often. I am also the number one contributor to the wiki. I tried sending a message to the founder with no success. I was going to wait a while longer before asking for adoption of it, but in the last several hours it has been under attack. I've done my best to keep up with the attackers single handedly, undo their edits and deleting stuff and replacing stuff. I've also reported the attacks myself and had IP's banned. Will you please allow me to adopt it, so I can take care of it and continue to help it grow. I would like bureaucrat and admin rights. Thank you, ArtemisJ 13:40, October 2, 2011 (UTC)ArtemisJ

I have started a discussion about this on the DragonVale Wiki with other users. It is located here: http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/New_Admins Thanks, ArtemisJ 08:52, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Quake Wars wiki

I am wanting to adopt http://quakewars.wikia.com/. It has been inactive.

chance.purvis  Talk  Contribs  Blog   . 19:00, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Request: Clash of the Titans Wiki

I'd like to apply for admin/bureaucrat rights on the Clash of the Titans Wiki. I haven't made any new pages on it yet and my edits are still not many, but the only admin I can find on it hasn't been online since February of 2011, I've been working on cleaning the site up for the past few days, and I've been quite active on a number of other Wikis (mostly the God of War Wiki at the moment, though). I believe I could really do the Clash Wiki some justice. Ghost Leader 20:59, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

For additional reference:

• The wiki is inactive with no sustained editing by anyone else and the admin has not been active since February of 2011.
  • I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days and I have not (to my knowledge) been blocked on any other Wikia projects.
  • I have edited on the Wiki (32 edits so far). I have not yet created any new pages or added any new pictures/videos because I intend to clean up and complete what's already there first. When building a house, it's best to make sure the walls are in place before you add the roof, right?
  • I always make an effort to talk to other users on Wikis. I consult admins and regular editors regarding any dubious changes, I post on talk pages for others' opinions before making major changes, and I generally just try to become friends with other editors. I always correct spelling errors, I try to arrange pictures and text on pages so that it looks good both when saved and when editing.

Ghost Leader 02:22, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

• And I've now added two new pictures to the wiki. Ghost Leader 09:43, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Vertigo wiki

Hi I'm Pack Alpha of Europe and I would like to request to adopt the Vertigo wiki. I checked and it didn't seem like there was any active admin. Thanks, Pack Alpha of Europe 04:20, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Zombie Farm Wiki Adoption Request

Zombie Farm Wiki Adoption (on hold)Edit

This Wiki has not been admined for almost 3 months. And I think that my 52 edits are already enough, or maybe Sam Wang, with 1001 edits. Could you make either us admins? Thanks, --United Wikis 13:10, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. We can make either of you an admin, or both of you. Can you start a discussion on the wiki so that everyone, including (but not limited to) Sam Wang and Jens Ingels who have a lot of edits, can chime in on who the next admin should be? Be sure to let us know what's decided. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea[4](talk) 18:10, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
  • But Jens Ingels won't be coming back regularly. She stopped last april, then I tracked her to another wiki in which I told her to join again. Sadly Jens said to Sam Wang that she won't be editing regularly. So only one of us could be an admin, and Sam Wang, I messaged him if he would want to be an admin, and he did not reply for about 1 week already. Thanks--United Wikis 22:19, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Brandon was asking that you start an open discussion for selecting a new admin on the wiki, not that you suggest other people put in an adoption request. Please start either a blog, or some user talk page discussions about choosing a new admin with input from all the active users. -- Wendy (talk)[5]19:49, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Done that, but no response - United Wikis 10:50, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Little Bear Wiki

Hi. Please could I become a bureaucrat on the Little Bear Wiki as there are 2 local admins but they haven't been active for well over 60 days. I have currently made over 50 edits. With my great knowledge of Little Bear, I will regularly update the wiki with new pages, categories and pictures. Also, the main page needs sprucing up and I know what would be good for it, but it has been locked to prevent editing. I would very much appreciate this. Thank you,

Little Bear cub 15:44, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Max Payne Wiki adoption request

Hello, I am a user on the Max Payne Wiki. I hereby would like to ask for the ability to adopt the wiki. I believe I fit the necessary criteria:

• The wiki does not have sustained editing by other users.
  • The only admin of it has not been active for more than a year
  • I have never founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki.
  • I have not been blocked on another Wikia project
  • I have edited on the wiki
  • I have created new pages, for example: Scott Miller, or Depth Entertainment or Dual-wielding.
  • I make an effort to talk to other users. To begin with, there are not that many users on the wiki, but those I have encountered I tried to be helpful and friendly with, e.g.: here or here. However, I have also been involved in a rather extensive argument with another user on the wiki (and my talk page is mostly comprised of his messages). I tried to behave in a civil manner with him but after his continuous misconduct I reported him to the Wikia staff. After their warning, the editor apparently ceased actively participating in the project (something I did not really pursue; I expressed it to him). Nevertheless, he now actually seems to support me adopting the wiki.
  • I keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date - particularly by editing the Max Payne 3 article about an upcoming videogame, updating it with any news. I would indeed like to create a "News section" on the main page as well, for example as the one used so successfully on The Vault.

Adopting the wiki would provide me with the editing tools I currently need to delete erroneous pages or prevent any vandalism/spam attacks (until now I had to report any to the VSTF wiki). Thank you for your time! --TheBearPaw 18:44, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Good Luck Charlie Wiki

Hello i sent a request here before and i left wikia for about a month am i'm pretty shure you closed it. So anyways, I want to ask again because the other main editor has also been inactive and infact one user Jessie1010 suggested i try again i would would really appciate the adminship and berucat rights :) JAZ (Chat) 23:22, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

Nerf Wiki

Hi, I'm an administrator on the Nerf Wiki who's looking for adoption for a bureaucrat position. The wiki currently does not have an active bureaucrat. I'm the most active administrator on the wiki and I constantly update with new information. I also keep the wiki looking as professional and clean as possible. Gaining bureaucratic powers would help the wiki greatly, as I'd be able to appoint new administrators and gain full access to the admin controls. Thank you for your time and your consideration. JetCell 02:15, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

I wanna adopt Chowder Fan Club

Hi, I'm Finn & Jake. I want to adopt the Chowder Fan Club because I'm having Trouble with Bridgettethebarf333 who adds Fish Hooks photos and Gumball photos to the episode article for Chowder's Magazine, and I also wanted a cool design for it to let more users come. It's at chowder.wikia.com.

Please let me! I'm begging you! Come on! I want to let Bridgettethebarf333 go away!

[http://adventuretimewithfinnandjake.wikia.com/wiki/User:Finn_&_Jake Finn and Jake style!] 02:50, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Please make me an admin in the Kampfer Wikia (http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Kampfer_HQ_Wiki) I contributed 1 page helping it the Kampfer HQ. I like this anime too. Please make me an admin. I contribute.

File:98673.jpg
Hi. Please use the request above!AddyCWebs|Please leave a message after the BEEP! 04:54, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

Syndicate Wiki Adoption

)Hi there, i would like to adopt the Syndicate Wiki (http://syndicate.wikia.com/?redirect=no_), because the Wiki hasn't been active since 26/9 and i would like to continue the Wiki's progress, as the Syndicate series has got some attention, i feel like it's time to develop it more. Thanks in advance Zephalian 09:32, October 5, 2011 (UTC) - Update: ASAP

Zatch Bell Wiki

Hello.

The Wiki I am interested in adopting is the Zatch Bell wiki.

http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Zatch/Gash_Bell!_Wiki

Now there are a couple editors on their that have been editing a lot longer than I have there, but they are use to the way things are. A lot of the templates import templates from Wikipedia meaning that Wikia is solely dependent on Wikipedia articles which I do not like. I think the Wikia needs to be isolated to grow as its own Wikia. The current editors are use to this and don't want the change.

Also the admin there hasn't been active in over eight months. The main page is locked and out dated. There is no wiki-wordmark and I created one, but can't upload it becase we can't get access to the theme designer.

I know I don't have very many edits over there, but I an admin on the Dungeon Defenders wiki as well the Dexter wiki (serial killer). My credentials are great. Please consider this. Thank you!

Just wanted to update. Me and the other regular contributor talked about being admin. We both are going to be Admins wether you give it to me or both of us. Thank you. He tried talking to the third contributor, but he never replies. Thank you!

{{SUBST:User:Ltearth/Sig|23:10,10/8/2011}} 23:10, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Not to be rude are anything, but we have starting to have issues with people vandalizing the Wiki. With out an admin we can't do anything about it. Is there any way to speed this process up?

{{SUBST:User:Ltearth/Sig|14:57,10/10/2011}} 14:57, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

Labyrinth Wiki

Hi, I have been doing a lot of working recently on the Labyrinth Wiki (http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Wiki) which has essentially been abandoned by 2010. I have created around 12 new articles, and have built the site up pretty much from scratch on many articles since very little work had been done on it to begin with. Would I be able to 'adopt' this wiki? Thanks!

Snow White and the Huntsman Wiki

Hello. I would like to become on admin on Snow White and the Huntsman wiki. There are no admins and I contributing every day and have made blogs and pages. I'm also an admin on The Lying Game Wiki and The Nine Lives of Chloe King wiki. Here is a link to the admin discussion blog. I know not a lot of people have commented but we don't have a lot of members (I'm trying to get more). Thank you very much for your time and have a great day. :) Team-Jacob GirlFile:Cullencrest.jpg"I'm betting on Alice" 23:18, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hello Wikia!

My name's Cicifox and I would like admin rights to The Fantage Wiki! because I have contributed over a hundred pictures, edited it almost 200 times, got rid of spam, created a couple of new pages, and helped others recover theirs!

I'm often frustrated how a few users have erased some information on their own terms just to annoy serious contributers and I want this to stop.

I'm a masterful editor and would like if I was given the amazing oppurtunity to control parts of this wiki. I hope you'll take this into consideration. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

<3 Cicifox

http://teamico.wikia.com/wiki/

I would like to adopt the Team Ico Wiki. The active administrator has not done any edits in the last month (possibly longer) and the Wiki is beginning to crumble to a terribly unorganized mess. I have not edited much there yet, but I will make sure that I do. I have met up with some people who are happy to help me and will make accounts if and when I get the role of a bureaucrat or an administrator. I am also a bureaucrat on the Fan-Ball Wiki (http://fanball.wikia.com/wiki/), the creator of the (ill-fated) Barfquestion Wiki (deleted upon my request due to lack of users), and a rollback user on the MSPaintAdventures Wiki (http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/).

Sincerely, LDXD=D -Paladin of Hatred 01:44, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Lupin the Third wikia

Hello, my name is Shadowdemon57, i have edited multiple sites but the one i am looking for adminship is lupin the third. here is a link, http://lupin.wikia.com/wiki/Lupin_III_Wiki , the site is small but needs improvement. i was engrossed in lupin the third as a child and now i wish to continue the greatness of lupin. i will improve the site as much as i can and along the way get people involved in contribution. I will watch every episode and contribute as much as possible. Even if you dont accept me as admin i hope you find one that is even better.

~Shadowdemon57

The Real Deal with Oobi

Admins and other users have been inactive there for a while. May I adopt it? IceSeason101 12:03, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Zombie Lane wiki adoption (resolved on wiki)

Hi! I would like to have admin rights in Zombie Lane wiki. Currently, there is no admin and the founder is inactive, with a strange contributions page which looks empty.

I've already created a discussion there about that wiki adoption and the only one active user answered positively.

Although I have few days since my joining in that wiki, I contribute every day completing pages, adding images and categories or creating new pages. However, there is some need in delete some pages to keep the wiki clear and have any active admin is always good to prevent vandalism. Thank you. Johnn64 15:52, October 5, 2011 (UTC).

I think the founder gave me the admin rights, but I am not sure. Thank you anyway. Have a nice day! Johnn64 22:30, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Seal Online Wiki adoption

Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on Seal Online wikia. The reason why is because the current admin is really busy and last time I talk to him, he want to give me the permission to edit some pages, but he can't because he is just admin not a bureaucrat The people who got bureaucrat position on sealonline wikia sadly are not active since a long time. The latest log was January 24, 2011. About my contribution : Everyday I made a long of changes, and I'm now are the 7most person who edited a lot of seal online wikia. I also made a lot of redirection, because I want to delete some double pages, but I can't since I don't get the permission.

Thanks and nice day

Cr4y88 21:20, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Evanescence Wiki

I wanted to ask if I could adopt the Evanescence Wiki, http://evanescence.wikia.com ? I seem to be the only contributor, it's very unusual that someone comes and edits something.. I don't see an admin or anything running around there either, and I'd like to make the whole thing a real wiki about the band. I, Alica, know you're reading this, {{SUBST:InsertUsername}}. Don't look behind yourself. 23:07, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

My application essay

Dear Wikia,

I would like to adopt Earth Eternal Wikia due to the fact that this Wikia has been unused for more than a year because its subject (Earth Eternal) has gone through a change of ownership. It is now in the Beta testing stage and needs to be edited and brought up to wikia standards before the game is fully released (which could be any day now). I think I am good for the job because I can connect with users on the game such as active Beta testers and game developers. It would not be one person handeling this job, but dozens, possibly hundreds of enthusiastic gamers.

And the last thing. I have not made more than the required edits because all but my new article and the one I edited will have to be trashed with the release of the new game (they will become incorrect and obselete). I did not think it worth my time to edit something that no-one would use or see.

Sincerely, Jjasinsi14

Warfarepedia Wiki

I'd like to adopt Warfarepedia Wiki, as I'm the only one that has been editing here since the 1st of August, and the founder has not been active since the 4th of April. Here is my user page on that wiki.

Ecthel013 00:10, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

MiniTroopers Wiki

Hi wikia,

my name is AshleyWilliams, I have been the admin for the die2nite wikia. http://die2nite.wikia.com/wiki/User:AshleyWilliams

I'm interests are now elsewhere and I would like to change projects. I am interested in becoming the admin (or a joint admin) for the minitroopers wikia. http://minitroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Mini_Troopers_Wiki

Minitroopers and Die2nite are both Motion-Twin games.

Our current admin/founder has 0 edits and has not been replying to messages. I publicly stated this on the wiki itself on the 12 September. http://minitroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Minitroopers_administrator

The discussion page is available to be viewed by all from the main page under both Public Discussions and the 'talk' link. The only other user to speak about this has been Illume. http://minitroopers.wikia.com/wiki/User:Illume

Illume and I have been talking and editing pagers together, we are ranked 1 and 2 on this wiki. I believe that Illume posted a request to become a bearucrat some time ago and now I wish to post this as my request to become the admin.

Thanks for your time, AW

Arthead.gif AshleyWilliams 02:52, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Simpsons Wiki

The Simpsons Wiki has been abandoned by those who were in charge and they did not go quietly. Since there are several people active there, I created a forum to select one or more people to adopt it. Two people have stepped forward: TheShadowCrow and Trakira2189.

Both TheShadowCrow and Trakira2189 have said a co-adoption is okay with him, which is allowed as per a message above for the Problem Solverz Wiki. So, I am making this adoption request on their behalf since it is an important step towards rebuilding the wiki. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 05:30, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

The Getaway Wikia adoption requestEdit

Hi, I am an active user on the The Getaway Wikia. I would like to adopt this wikia because I fit the criteria:

• The wiki does not have sustained editing by other users.
  • The admin has not been on it for years.
  • I have never founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki.
  • I have not been blocked on another Wikia.
  • I have made a lot of edits on the wikia.
  • I have created lots of new pages on the wikia.
  • I edit the wikia on a regular basis.

Adopting the wiki would provide me with the editing tools I need to delete vandalism/spam attacks and delete pages that are not related to the wikia itself. Thanks for reading. --thegetaway

Nerf Wiki

Hi! I would like to adopt the Nerf Wiki. I edit there often, but there are no active bureaucrats to make me one. I edit alot, and I have the approval message.

Admin|1

I have helped out the community, and I hope to do more so if I become a bureaucrat.

Thanks!

-- Evanf | talk | contribs

PrankStars Wiki

Hello I would like to adopt the PrankStars Wiki because it currently has no admins and the creator hasn't visited since the creation of the wiki if you confirm my request I will make KataraFan an admin because she is really good editor thanks for all your help Let The Pranking Begin 21:27, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Homeworld Wiki

I would like to adopt the Homeworld Wiki, due the lack of an active admin, and my extensive work there in the absence of one. I am an admin on the StarCraft Wiki, the Sins of a Solar Empire Wiki, and the Stronghold Wiki, and a contributor on several other wikis, so I would like to think that know what I am doing. Zeta1127 of the 89th Legion (talk) 07:57, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Brawl Busters Wiki

Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on the Brawl Busters Wiki. I have found this wiki upon playing the game and was sad to see it in a cluttered, abandoned state. The founder or any other admin has not logged in for months. I have been working to make this wiki look organized and factual, and would like to adopt it to keep maintaining, and updating it for future use.

Biwact 08:44, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Medieval Wiki

The one and only editor on medieval.wikia.com is the creator who created it over a year ago and only make that one edit. I have been working on it for a long while now, and I am asking for B-Crat rights, so I can re-make the wiki. Also, I really want to give it a more "Suiting" background.

G4 G4 G4♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫Happy People! 20:09, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Applying to Admin in: mm8bdm

Is the wiki inactive? No

Are you eligible to adopt? Yes

Are you contributing to the wiki's content? Yes

Are you building the community? Yes

I left the "Forum" of Cutstuff, but have been trying to help in the wiki, only to be constantly harassed by vandals. I wish to stop the vandalism in that wiki, for Doc Lithius (Founder) can't do it all by himself.

The Drake and Josh Wiki

Hello. I would like to be a Bureaucrat in the Drake and Josh Wiki. Lately, the admins have been inactive for one year and it's been abandoned. There's also many spam pages and vandalizing, but no one's there to delete them.

Who?Blah Blah BlahWhat'd I do...? 22:16, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Request: Earth Final Conflict/Synod Wiki

Hi There,

I'd like to adopt the Earth: Final Conflict/Synod wiki. I seem to be the only member who's been active in months and I have a track record of fixing up wikis like Legendary Journeys and Lost in Space. Please let me know! Thanks, --Scottlukaswilliams 12:38, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Mario Fanon Wiki

Hello, I would like to adopt the Mario Fanon Wiki. Though it often has activity, there are no administrators to protect pages, and there are often vandal attacks. As such, I would like to adopt it. I've made big contributions to the site, made many articles that eventually became the Featured Articles, created images for people, and enforced rules. If I do get promoted, I would like Bureaucrat rights so that I may promote more users to Administrator, as well as stopping all vandal attacks. I've had experience as Administrator on several wikis, and I check on this wiki every day to make sure everything is going well. I also had a request for Adminship, and I was given support by several active members.--Shade 13:41, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Reapplying for Administrator for Music Video Wiki

About a year ago, I was given administrator and bureaucrat rights for the Music Video Wiki although I am unable to do any necessary changes, etc.

Cms13ca 13:45, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Demons Wiki

Can I adopt the Demons Wiki? I've done a lot of work on there, but it needs a cleanup and an active admin. --MrThermomanPreacher 17:36, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

X-Men Evolution Wiki

I'd like to adopt the X-Men Evolution wiki. I have founded/been given admin rights in the past sixty days (though I most of those wikis were made for no reason), but the place really needs help. No one has edited in awhile, and for me to fix the place, I need an admin to delete pages and et cetera. Generally I wouldn't ask to adopt the wiki with so little contributions, but there's only so much I can do without an admin. -Deathtotherainbows

Adoption For fantage.wikia.com

I would like to adopt fantage.wikia.com because of no active adim(s) there, because of the vandalism that goes on there.

From,

♥♥FantageJapanRules♥♥ 23:13, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Admin for the Big Nate Wiki

Although the Big Nate Wiki is very new, I think I should be given administrator rights on it to adopt the wiki. The founder is not the biggest contributor, and doesn't seem to be the best in HTML and general adminish tasks. I love Big Nate, and am a very big Wikian. I really think that the current founder is not the best choice to lead the site, and I have big goals to achieve here. --

BlackMonkey (talkcontribs) 23:31, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

The founder, Whoops6, has edited last month. Please ask him for promoting you. Also Note this this is not an official reply. – Natsu · (talkAvatar Answers) 12:29, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

Mount and blade wiki

I am requesting that i adopt the Mount and blade wiki on account of there is no active admins. ( Not many editors either) So once i get ownership, i can really turn the wiki around and get people visiting again. Click here for the discussion

-Lenopow

Horror Movies Wiki

Hello. I am applying to adopt horror movies wiki (link here). The wiki has a moderately active user community, however, there haven't been any admins active since 2009, so you can imagine the state of certain parts of the wiki. Originally Hannibal Lector created the wiki and immediately abandoned it, then it was adopted by Notmyhandle who hasn't edited since August 27, 2009 (confirmation). I have numerous times notified the users of my plans to adopt (here's the prime example) but none have given any opposition (or comments for that matter). I have been very active in recent times with a nice edit count and amount of experience. I have not created a great many pages (only some), but I have been improving articles which are barely a sentence long since my arrival. Overall the wiki needs an admin to deal with some pages that require deletion, and to help get some motion in areas of the wiki which are severely lacking (community development, technical development, site maintenance, etc). The wiki's theme and visual design also needs an overall redesign as at the moment it's quite unattractive and may be damaging the amount of readers and editors that are joining (one user has stated that the current theme is difficult to read with which I wholeheartedly agree with, for example). I make an effort to talk to other users and although there isn't much interaction at this time I have greeted and introduced myself to many of the active editors. I do try to keep the wiki as up to date as possible (for example, by fixing dated sources and adding sections to articles on, say, a new film in a franchise. I plan, if granted bureaucrat rights, to start giving some momentum to as many categories on the wiki as possible, along with promoting some users that the community believe are fit for administrator rights. Thank you. --Bob 07:01, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

Universal Monsters Wiki

Hello, I would like bureaucrat & admin rights on this wiki http://universalmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Monsters_Wiki The founder edited for about a month in 2008 & has not been there since. The only other user with more than 5 edits did some work for a few month during the summer but has not edited since july. I was going to create my own Universal Pictures wiki, However this wiki has a good base but really needs a lot of work. On my profile page on the Universal Monsters wiki you can see a list of the wikis I contribute to & the work i have done with them. The Universal Monsters wiki needs some design help & I feel I can offer help in that area.--Robert Alvarez 09:44, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

Vocaloid Wiki

Hello, I'm Piniakorin and I would like to adpot this Wiki! Its creator/admin hasn't been active for a couple of months and I want to make this Wikia as good as I can, so being an admin would help a bunch.

Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki

I want to adopt this wiki. My current status:

• Is the wiki inactive? Yes, the last editing was on January 30, 2011 (by Wikia) and December 12, 2010 byUser:Solusjbj. Admin (User:OdoriChou) was last active on May 13, 2009.
  • Are you eligible to adopt? I've adopted a wiki on July 24, 2011, so it's past 60 days. I haven't been block in any Wikia project.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content? I haven't, but right after I make this request I'm going to contribute (please check the wiki).
  • Are you building the community? I haven't, but right after I make this request I'm going to leave messages on the current admin's talk page and make a blog post (please check the wiki). Esperancia 01:37, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

http://topgun.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity I could add things to Top Gun wiki as I did for Star Blazers wiki and was told to adopt Star Blazers wiki.Top Gun wiki could use work done on it which I could put pictures and write things.I would need a better editor in order to do the professional like things.My editor is not working to Add photos.

http://topgun.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity I could add things to Top Gun wiki as I did for Star Blazers wiki and was told to adopt Star Blazers wiki.Top Gun wiki could use work done on it which I could put pictures and write things.I would need a better editor in order to do the professional like things.My editor is not working to Add photos.I User Queen Armada am requesting to adopt both and Star Blazers again.