This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Communities can only be adopted by an active community member, though, so before you post your request please be sure you meet the Adoption guidelines listed below.
Existing admins may be removed only if they have been inactive for more than one year.
- Fandom-branded wikis (e.g. Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc...) are never eligible for adoption.
- Community Builder wikis have been retired and cannot be adopted.
- Although you may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom’s sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.
We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!
Is the wiki inactive?
Is the wiki’s topic duplicative?
Are you eligible to adopt?
Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
Are you building the community?
Does the wiki's topic have a natural audience?
|International adoption request links |
(if you don't see your language here, please post in EN queues)
|Español||Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.|
|Deutsch||Adoptionsanfragen für Wikis in deutscher Sprache siehe hier.|
|Français||Pour les demandes d'adoptions en français, consultez cette page.|
|Русский||Запросы по русскоязычным викиям подавать здесь.|
|Italiano||Per le richieste di adozione in italiano, visitare questa pagina.|
|Polski||Aby zobaczyć polskie centrum adopcji wiki, zajrzyj tutaj.|
|Nederlands||Voor adoptie-aanvragen in het Nederlands, raadpleeg deze pagina.|
|Português||Para pedidos de adoção em português, visite esta página.|
Madison High (approved)
Can I adopt the Madison High Wikia? It has been inactive and needs some building up until the actual show premieres. http://madisonhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity oOoOoOoOoOoO THeSTADtapdancingcherryofseddie oOoOoOoOoO 14:14, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. In order to adopt the wiki, you'll need to begin editing there more actively. Please begin editing the content on the wiki, including creating 1 new article, and we'll check back in about a week. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:39, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Okay I will! SCherry08 Talk To Me 23:14, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, my name is Jessie1010! SCherry08 was trying to adopt the Madison High wiki. She said could no longer adopt it so she has asked me to adopt it. I would definitely like to adopt the Madison High Wiki! This wiki has been abandoned by the founder. It needs a lot of help and a lot of things need to be added and pages need to be deleted and only an admin or a bureaucrat can do that. Can you please let me adopt this wiki? It needs a lot of help. I have made over 2 pages and have done many edits on it. Can you please help this wiki by letting me adopt it? It really needs to be edited. The founder hasn't edited it in a very long time. Thank you! Please get back to me ASAP!
Jessie1010 19:59, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting us know. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:07, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you so much! I won't let you down! Jessie1010 23:18, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Eclipse Wiki (approved)
The current administrator of the Eclipse Wiki () has been away for several months, and we don't expect him to return part-time until September, and full-time not at all. The current staff at Eclipse would like to adopt the wiki so we can gain admin rights and begin sprucing it up. We've been discussing this on our own staff board, but I have also made a topic on the wiki itself to demonstrate this. --Rayneyday 16:23, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. You've only made one edit on the wiki recently, which was yesterday, and prior to that it's been 8 months. In order to adopt the wiki you'll need to have more sustained activity. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
I've been doing more editing, such as adding pages, bringing others up to date, and creating/editing infoboxes, and I plan to keep doing so when I can. Our other members will help out too; for now I've asked them to mostly hold off until the admin rights issue is resolved. Rayneyday 19:34, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
I am definitely still interested. I just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago, and I'm trying to catch up on my work on the actual site as well. But I'll try to do some more editing here as well. Rayneyday 21:54, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Just wanted to give an update on things here. I've updated some old articles, created several new ones, created a few new infoboxes, and added more photos and logos. I hope to update the layout of the wiki as well, and once my fellow Eclipse staff and I are happy with the look we'll initiate a plan we've built to get our members to update on the wiki as well. Thanks for working with us on this! Rayneyday 04:46, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- YESSSSSSSSSSS! Thanks so much! Rayneyday 14:58, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
80's wiki (approved)
Hi, I'm requesting adminship for the 80's wiki. I'll be making more edits soon when I have access but currently it looks like there's inactivity. I have been editing on other wikis and will be dedicated to expanding this one. --Mer-girl 18:47, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you were given admin rights on the Mermaid Wiki on July 16th; you won't be eligible to adopt through this page for 60 days, or until about September 14th. I will put the request on hold; please continue contributing to the wiki and we will check back in a couple of weeks. -- Wendy (talk) 02:39, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It's Sept. 14th. Please let me know if a decision has been made ....many thanks Mer-girl 20:04, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Apple Wiki (closed)
Hi, I would like to adopt thePage Apple Wiki. For the following reasons
2) Lots of spam, vandalism, rude language,
3) A small community, could be a lot larger
4) I've made helpful contributions, such as fixing the "delete" template and organizing pages into better categories.
5) I'll be active on it, and able to get a good admin team and rollback group in place.
I know I haven't made a lot of edits on it, but if I get admin, bur status I'll use the best of my ability to help it out.
P.S I have opened a dicussion about it at Apple Wiki visit the blog: here thanks,
- Hi. Your contributions look good but they were all on one day. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:30, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- ok, i'll continue working on it.
Hi. You haven't edited for 2 weeks now, so I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing again and ready to adopt. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:34, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
This is my request for the Okage wiki. (closed)
I would like to adopt http://okage.wikia.com/wiki/Okag_Wiki. The wiki is dead and I believe I can help fix it up. - Sakani17
- Hi. It looks like you just started editing the wiki and only have 1 edit so far. Please continue working editing there over the next week, the more the better, and make at least 1 new page, and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 03:50, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You haven't edited for 3 weeks now, so I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you're actively editing again and ready to adopt. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:37, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
The Clone Wars Wiki (resolved on wiki)
I would like to gain bureaucrat rights for The Clone Wars Wiki. I already have sysop privalages but I would really like bureacrat privalages so that I can make more users administrators. It is troublesome being a lone admin especially when users make an overflow of edits at one time, productive or counter-productive. It will especially be more troublesome for me because, recently, a user requested for me to put the wiki on spotlight and I am not ready to handle a possible overflow of edits alone.
I realize that I do not meet the requirement "admins have been inactive for sixty days" but the last bureaucrat, Unit 519, has not made an edit since July 23, 2011. Judging from requests and messages past users have sent, he also does not seem to respond to any messages left on his talk page. The other active users have already talked with me and approved of me sending this request. TVLwriter 16:32, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It's only two more weeks until the 60 days are up (September 21st); I think if you've managed this long you can probably make it that much longer. The spotlight should not go up before then as I haven't even approved it yet. If you are overwhelmed by vandalism for some reason then please feel free to ask for help from the Volunteer Spam Task Force with the cleanup. Go ahead and ping my talk page when the 60 days are up to remind me to come back to this. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Request: Un-Club Penguin Wiki (on hold)
Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on the Un-Club Penguin Wiki. I edited 100 times in one day, cleaning up vandalism and spam. The community has moved to humor.clubpenguinwiki.info
Though the admins come every few week, they are not necessarily active. I just want to be able to block bad users and restore the wiki to its former glory.
I KNEW IT. THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL THE WIKI. See http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Pokemon_Fan_001/Sadness_has_Arrived... for the BAAAAWING they did. Scrollbars up down 17:43, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Awesome335 -- it looks like there is another active user, Arron2000. Please talk to him about new admins for the wiki and we'll check back in a week or so.
You don't need to adopt it. It's moved to a new wiki. there is no point of having two of the same wikis but on different sites. The new wiki is more active than the old one. Also, There is already two active admins there me and Seahorseruler who plans to edit soon. --Unknown4 Talk 00:58, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Dutch Mass effect Wiki (approved)
I would like to adopt the following wikia: http://nl.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Nederlandse_mass_effect_Wiki.
The founder, truth7, has been inactieve for over 6 months. I'm trying to get this wikia up and running but i'm missing some "rights" to adjust certain things: for example the background(s).
It this possible?
Thanks in advance
Kriki1 20:51, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Kriki. Your contributions look good but you have not edited in nearly a week. Are you still interested in the wiki? If so, please continue to edit there and we will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:33, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello again, and yes i'm still interested in this wikia. I was on a holiday that week. Editing again.
- Kriki1 09:09, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
MiniTroopers Wiki (closed)
Hi i would like to adopt the minitroopers wiki (http://minitroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Mini_Troopers_Wiki) The admin seems to have left, very little members are active. I have made most of the pages and edits and would like to take the project on. Illume 08:49, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
The discussion is Here
- Looks like the discussion just started a couple of days ago. Let's give it a week to see if anybody else chimes in and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 05:02, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since the wiki was only just started on August 31st, it's not actually eligible for adoption yet. On September 30th, a small blue bubble should appear on the wiki (similar to the notification saying you have a new talk page message) saying the wiki is eligible for adoption. Feel free to click that when you see it. If it doesn't appear, feel free to let me know and I'll give you the rights manually. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:55, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
HoNWiki, the Heroes of Newerth Wiki (closed)
Hello, my name is Mike. I would like to adopt hon.wikia.com. I enjoy the computer game 'Heroes of Newerth" and wanted to start a wikia on it. I found that hon.wikia.com was already taken by someone who did not even spell the title correctly and so was aboandoned a long time ago. I would like to start this wikia up and expand it. the site is http://hon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity and it has not been used since 2009. I already sent in a request to correct the spelling on the title and it has been changed. So please allow me admin status so i can expand it!
Thank you in advance,
- Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have only made a handful of them, and all on two days. You have not edited at this point in over a week. If you are still interested in adopting please start working on the wiki and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since you still haven't edited in over 2 weeks, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing again and ready to adopt. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:13, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Eddsworld Wiki (closed)
No admins have been on this wiki since January and spammers have been spamming it and I cant delete the bad pages with spam and vandlism on them and lastely I want to help the wiki by blocking the spammers and conributing lots.It is hard when you are not an admin for this wiki.Reviewportal77 01:20, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good but you have not edited the wiki in nearly two weeks. If you are still interested in adopting it, please start editing again and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:13, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since you still haven't edited in nearly 3 weeks, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing again and ready to adopt. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:14, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hero 108 Wiki (closed)
Hello, well, I wanna help Hero: 108 Online, but there is no admins for me to ask things.
Well, what i'm saying is that I want to be an admin here.
Thanks! You won't regret it!
- Hi. It looks like you have only made 3 edits to that wiki in the last year, and they were all the day you requested to adopt it. If you are still interested in adopting it, please start editing there regularly and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:17, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since you still haven't edited in 2 weeks, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing again and ready to adopt. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:15, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Demonata Wiki Adminship (on hold)
Hello, I'm Pinklilac! I saw the Demonata Wiki and was very disappointed. I love the series, doesn't anyone else? Nevertheless, I am here, determined to improve the wiki and make it wonderful, but I was wondering if I could become an admin there. Can I, please? I promise to make it great! Thanks!
Pinklilac 12:23, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there; all your edits were made the day you placed this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki please start editing, and create at least one new content page. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:20, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Wendy, I am glad to see that my request was read. I want to say that I may be really busy, really busy and may not be able to contribute so often in the next week. I hope you will give me some time. Thanks!
- Pinklilac 13:42, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- A week and a half, maybe? Not longer than 14 days.
- Pinklilac 08:54, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
The Troop Wiki! (on hold)
The Troop Wiki I'd like to be an beaurcat and/or admin, can I? I love the troop when I was a contributer I did sooo much help so I'd like to be an administartor. I would be like an honor. I do so much and I would love it! I am very mature (in my opinion ,anyway) I am very friendly and I use proper language. So I am pretty new with having an account but I'm use to this place so it's probably be easy. Thanks. Oh, and if you'd like to see my conributer contributions go to the troop wiki and umm go on user talk: troop dude I left a meesage with the topic: hey.... anyway bye! JayleyOTP 03:19, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like there are at least two other active contributors to that wiki (TroopDude and Max Russo). Please discuss new adminship for the wiki with them. Give us a link back here to the discussions and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:00, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok I understand I'll talk with them and see what they think :). JayleyDefenderFighterNinja!21:57, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Pani Pony Dash Wiki (closed)
- Hi. Please provide a link to the wiki so we can review your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Merlin Wiki (on hold)
Could I adopt the Merlin Wiki? I have done a lot for the wiki, infact I have the highest edit count after Wikia. There don't seem to be any active admins, and there are hardly any registered users. The wiki needs a bit of a cleanup. --MrThermomanPreacher 16:45, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, grunny:~$ 10:12, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Could i adopt Merlin Wiki because i have been editing frequently recently aswell and have fought vandalism from unregistered users on the Wiki? DoctorMerlin 13:37, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Problem Solverz Wiki (on hold)
I would like to adopt the Problem Solverz Wiki . There has been much vandalism on it and no one can fix it because the founder is inactive. I have made many of the pages on this wiki. This wiki needs a lot of help. If I could get to be an admin, that would be great. Here is a link http://problemsolverz.wikia.com/wiki/Problem_Solverz_Wiki.
Duncanfan2000 17:31, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great, however a few other users (such as Problem Solver Alfe and Metallicwolf13) have also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave them a message letting them know about your request? That way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, grunny:~$ 10:30, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Is there any way more than one of us could get it.Duncanfan2000 21:04, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, so long as the community agrees to it and the users who are receiving rights have agreed to receive them. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:06, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- It has been almost a week and no one has answered my blog post.Link:http://problemsolverz.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Duncanfan2000/Admin. What should I do?Duncanfan2000 21:12, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Chuggington Wiki Request (approved)
Hi, the Chuggington wiki is going nuts! There are so many spammers, spam pages, spam photos, etc and the owner is not doing a thing. He hasn't come on for much over 60 days. I talk to the producers of Chuggington and I have been told that I am the one to own it, so now I am making a request. Please let me know. http://www.chuggington.wikia.com/ ThatsSoWeird 21:08, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like there are other users editing on the wiki as well. Some of them, such as JRCS, Pan0013, and Zacharycolin0704, have been pretty active. Please start a discussion with these users and anyone else editing on the wiki about who the next admin should be. Be sure to post a link to the discussion here once it's finished. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:22, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I have discussed with JRCS and we have agreed that I should be the Bureaucrat, because if I become a bureaucrat I will make him one, too. We have also agreed that Pan0013 and Zacharycolin0704 have disobeyed some of the rules we have, which we agree takes away the chances of them becoming admin (at this time). ThatsSoWeird 22:06, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- He's right we have discussed it and decided it should be ThatsSoWeird JRCS talk to me 12:58, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
Blur (on hold)
Can I get admin rights to Blur? I'd like to update the look and add information on upgrades and tracks, but a lot of the pages are protected. No admin has logged on in half a year, and the last edits before mine are a few months old, as far as I can tell. --Ndavidow 06:41, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good, but they've been a bit sporadic, and you haven't edited for a few days now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:38, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Syndicate Wiki (approved)
I would like to adopt syndicate.wikia.com. As you can see it hasn't been edited in over a year, and consists only of generic templates and a handful of blank pages created by the creator and the Default user (the only two registered users). I have purposefully refrained from editing it because it is apparently supposed to be about some trading card game, but I would like to turn it in a wiki worthy of the Syndicate video game series, a new title of which was announced recently. If you grant this request please could you also reset the wiki somehow so it can start afresh?
Edit: In fact, if you could just delete the wiki and create a new one with me as the founder and named Syndicate Wiki, that would be ideal. Peltarius 02:42, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. We won't delete the wiki, but you're free to make a new one on the same subject. If you would still like to adopt this wiki, be sure to let me know. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:59, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
(Copied from User talk:Brandon Rhea) Hi there. Yes, I would still like to adopt this wiki. I suggested a deletion thinking it might be an easier way to do things, but if not then that's fine. Cheers. Peltarius 01:42, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. In that case, please begin editing on the wiki, including the creation of 1 new article, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:45, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Jessie Wiki (declined)
Hi, I'd like to request to become the administrator of Jessie Wiki. It's a Disney Channel upcoming television series and Jessie Wiki, I don't know about what it is, but I would like to start the wiki of the series in this site, if i can. :)--PSalf 00:47, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you need to have edited on that wiki. Please begin contributing to the Jessie Wiki, including creating 1 new article, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:48, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Zezenia Wiki (approved)
I would like to Adopt http://zezenia.wikia.com/wiki/Zezenia_Wiki because it is in very poor condition and me, my girlfriend and a few friends in the game wish to fix it up im fairly sure its abanded and im probably not the best candidate for this since i have very little experience with it but im going to give it my all and i dont think theres anyone else interested in fixing it —This unsigned comment is by OrangeMusashi (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption but you have only been working on there for two days. Please continue editing to show sustained interest, and make sure to create at least one new page. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 05:15, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Cubivore:Survival of the Fittest Wiki (on hold)
- Great. Please keep working there on a more regular basis so when we check in a week or so we can grant you the rights. -- Wendy (talk) 05:29, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
MapleStory Adventures Wiki (approved)
The admins (including the founder) from theMapleStory Adventures Wiki are inactive since June 19. Me, and another active member, 5Celcious , think its about time someone else should become admin as well. Certain pages are locked, wich need editing. This is particulary frustrating, but also there isn't really any navigation to the most important pages AT ALL. This means visitors wont be able to understand where to go, to find the information they seek.
This is why I request to adopt the MapleStory Adventures Wiki.
- Hi. Everything looks good and it's great that you talked to one of the active users; however there's another one as well -- Alex Zhang Chen. Could you also please talk to him and make sure he is ok with it as well? Give us a link back to the discussion on this page and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 05:38, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I'd love for this Wiki to be adopted! I hope it'll become a pretty useful reference for MSA players. Alex Chen, /b/rony and newfriend. 00:36, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for talking to the other active user. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:19, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Request to Adopt Sports Champions wiki. (on hold)
I would like to adopt to the Sports Champions wiki, sportschampions.wikia.com . I've been building the site (which I found tiny and abandoned), since February. A couple of months ago, I started categorizing the images I'd uploaded, and the resulting automatic menus could use an admin to make them more useful. Thanks, G33Z3R G33Z3R 16:39, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you recently adopted the Venetica Wiki. I am going to put this on hold for 10 days until it has been 60 days since that adoption. We'll check back after September 28th. -- Wendy (talk) 05:41, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Symphony Wiki (on hold)
I would be interested in adopting the Symphony Wiki to bring it up to date. It apparently has not be accessed since its initial edit and only a few images have been uploaded.
If this wiki is available, please notify me concerning.
Habatchii 17:26, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you reply back with the URL of the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:49, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I left a message on your staff talk page. I recently signed on to the site and currently am seeking clearance for the adoption. Please contact me if any other information is needed.
http://symphony.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity Habatchii 19:40, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Your contributions look good so far, but they were all made 4 days ago. Please continue editing the wiki over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:53, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I have been very busy working on another site. It does not appear that the adoption will take place. For future reference, it would be more secure to have a Trial Admin option available for wikis with eligible status. This would deter existing admins from filing vandalizing claims against prospective admins. I have seen too many editing disputes due to insufficient authorization. It would not be a safe bet to pursue without appropriate security measures intact.
Thanks, but no thank you...
Habatchii 12:19, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Fable Wiki (on hold)
Hi, I would like to request b'crat rights at Fable Wiki, as our old b'crat no longer edits at Wikia. We therefore do not have anyone in control of user rights. I have talked to the other current admin and he has given his support to my request.
Thanks, Enodoc(Talk) 23:56, September 19, 2011 (UTC) (Eno@Fable)
- Hi. Have you talked to the community as well? If not, please start a discussion on the wiki about your request so the other users have a chance to chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:01, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the direction. I've started a discussion at this forum page. --Enodoc(Talk) (Eno@Fable) 22:29, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
ASDF Movie Wiki (on hold)
- Hi. You can only adopt one wiki at a time, and you have a request for this wiki and Madness Combat wiki. Please choose which one you would like to adopt and then let us know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:04, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Madness Combat wiki (declined)
THE ADMINS OF MADNESS COMBAT WIKI HAVEN'T BEEN THERE FOR AGES, so can i please be admin? - I'M THE MASTER OF DEATH!!!!!! 02:51, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Per above, you can only adopt one wiki at a time, and you have a request for this wiki and ASDF Movie wiki. Please choose which one you would like to adopt and then let us know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:04, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Upon some more consideration, I'm going to decline this request. It looks like there are some instances where you haven't presented yourself very well to other users, such as this, and you'll need to work on making sure you're calm, respectful, and helpful as an administrator. Feel free to put in a new request sometime in the future after you've given yourself some time to work on this. :) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:14, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
My Life Me Wiki (approved)
There doesn't seem to be an active admin for the My Life Me Wiki, so I'd like to request an adoption while the show is still relatively new. http://mylifeme.wikia.com/wiki/My_Life_Me_Wiki
Pvt Peter Puffer 01:01, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:06, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Many thanks! Pvt Peter Puffer 20:01, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Guilty Gear Wiki (approved)
Copy and pasted from "Forum:Requests_for_adminship".
I've never been a wikia admin before but I can assure all of you a strict adherence to Guilty Gear canon. I'm 19 years old and have been active in lot and story discussion in the Guilty Gear community for 3 years, specifically in dustloop forums. I have also written an in-depth story and character analysis and have already published it in TvTropes. Lastly, I am acquainted with the key persons who translate and compile official Guilty Gear materials. One can check out the pages that I have written: Maiden of the Grove, Aria, Solaria, Marina and the Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Danseru-kun
- Supporting:The User in question has been editing over a month at only Guilty Gear Wiki and has edited 132 edits. Person did thank fellow editor during that time and shows knowledge on Guilty Gear Franchise. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 05:12, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Cardfight!! Vanguard Wiki (on hold)
I would like to adopt the Cardfight!! Vanguard Wiki and have Beaucrat status of the wiki. The founder hasn't been on the site for almost a year, as you can see from their porfile page. The founder hasn't given adminastrative status to anyone on site, so, there isn't any active admins. I've been regular contributor since it was created and even before I created my registered account and even till this day. I really want the wiki to grow and have the community involved with its overall continual growth.
NeonRiser2134 12:30, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great. A few other users have a number of edits too and are currently active editors, such as Spike Seyfried, Stark94, and Vexonoid. Can you talk to them about your request so they can help decide the next admin as well? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:33, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I support NeonRiser2134's request to adopt. He does a great job editing and creating pages, as well as giving helpful answers to questions from other users. Spike Seyfried 08:40, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Adoption Of Star Wars The Clone Wars Wiki (declined)
Hello, I wish to get this wiki up and running due to star wars the clone wars season 4 starting and this wiki needs to be up, with out it the season premire can not be told!
Thanks,Bob bricks 19:49, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately you can only adopt one wiki every 60 days, and you last adopted the Lego Collectible Minifigures wiki on August 16th. The earliest you'll be able to adopt again is October 15th. Feel free to put in a new request then. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:40, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Adopt Chowder wiki (on hold)
Hi! I'm BackUp:YumiNakamine. Can I adopt tye Chowder wiki? This wiki has been abandoned by the founder. I need an admin to delete a page, yet there is no one active.
- Hi. Your contributions look good, but there's only a few of them, and they've been pretty sporadic. Please continue editing for the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:20, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
I am putting in a request to receive administrative rights for http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/Eggstraordinary
You will find that many different people edit this Wikia. I am personally very active in the chat room and can be vouched for by many, many people there. I was active in the formation of this Wikia page a while back and, as you can see on the page itself, am one of the original members of "The Four Horsemen". We took the protection of this chat, and wikia, into our own hands without any benefit besides keeping the peace and sanity.
Recently I was blocked by Brandon Rhea for 1 (one) week. In my opinion this is entirely due to a misunderstanding. A commonly known troll from our chatroom had his username and a commentary/editorial written about him on the Eggy Wikia page. This person then proceeded to report us for doing so and Brandon (he has 13 edits now. Obviously not a power user or anything) instantly cited personal information and reverted the posts. I changed them back and let him know on his page. I was then blocked. Brandon has continued to post on my personal page over and over again, though I try to revert. I consider this harassment and have since reported him to Wikia staff. I hope this does not affect my attempt to keep peace on the Eggy page.
Should you require any additional information I'd be happy to oblige. It's plan to see that I'm an intelligent and competent individual who has genuine care for this Wikia and our chatroom in mind. The Wikia is easily, and often, vandalized so I see it fit for someone INVOLVED with the "scene" (if you will) to be able to do something about it. I don't require or request admin rights for ANY other pages. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Hello, one can not request status as administrator of one page. The overall wiki is what must be requested administratorship. To that end, Kongregate has a very active admin team and thus our staff will be unable to process your request. However, I must say that as a user who is currently banned there, I would encourage you to take a few months to understand the community and its policies better before approaching them for administratorship. --daNASCAT (help forum | blog) 19:13, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Adopt the Cartoon Network Wiki (declined)
I would like to request permission to adopt the Cartoon Network wikia. I can see that its abandoned not only because i have made more edits than the admins themselves, but because it looks like it was last edited in 2010. I have made many contributions to it and i think I'm ready to own it. Notshane (Talk | Contributions) 02:37, September 23, 2011
- Hi. Unfortunately this wiki isn't eligible for adoption, and it's still active. One of the bureaucrats, The thing, was last active on August 21st, so the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. The earliest it will be eligible, provided admins don't edit again, is October 20th. Be sure to continue editing, and if you still want to adopt the wiki then you can put in a request then. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:28, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Gavin And Stacky (on hold)
please can I become an Admin on The Gavin and Stacy wiki because there is no active Admin and I know loads cheers (Megmogmoo 16:18, September 23, 2011 (UTC))
- Hi. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you post the URL of the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:39, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Chelsea FC Wiki (declined)
- Hi. Unfortunately, one of the bureaucrats, Pdluthy, was last active today, so the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask Pdluthy if you can receive admin rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:43, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Wobbupèdia Pokémon Wiki (approved)
I request to adopt this wiki Wobbupèdia Pokémon Wiki , I'm the user with more editions and the admin has abandoned the wiki for the last two years, thereby leaving it without maintenance or order. We need too to edit the styles to move forward with the project.--Sphelal 17:35, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Great job on the wiki so far! I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:46, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Ninjago Wiki (approved)
I would like to adopt the Ninjago Wiki, at ninjago.wikia.com. It is very inactive, and I believe that I can bring it back. I am editing more and more on there, and would like to make the Ninjago wiki the best source of Ninjago information on the web!
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:50, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Painkiller Wiki (approved)
Just to note, I haven't been banned on any wiki activities and I am an admin of a wiki, which I have been since April. The last edit the founder of the wiki made was over a year ago, so its obvious no admin watches this wiki. I myself added a page and uploaded a pic, so I've contributed (for the better). The last edit on the wiki not by me was on June, so activity is rare. I probably wouldn't be able to get a hold of any of the users due to how inactive they are. This wiki is nearly dead and it needs an active admin who knows what he's doing.
~DMSwordsmaster, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:51, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Country Music Wiki Request (on hold)
Hello, I'm carrieunderwoodfanforlife Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 23:07, September 23, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife
I'm requesting to be admin over at the Country Music Wiki. Last time I requested, I was told to wait and ask again on Sep. 23! Thank you!
- Hi. You are eligible to adopt the wiki now but you haven't edited in over a week. Please start contributing to the wiki again and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:36, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
MySims Wiki (declined)
Can i have adminstrator rights on MySims wiki? Thanks
MACGUY GO MACGUY! WE RULE THE LAND OF MACGUYS! 23:38, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. MySims Wiki has several currently active admins and is not eligible for adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 01:39, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Sonic For Hire Wiki (not an adoption request)
I created this Wiki on my old account, but then I made this account. For some reason, I can't make myself an admin with my original account, so this is more of a help issue... Everything's Better With Perry 00:24, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- This is not an official response but I'm almost positive that contacting Wikia is where you should go for requests liek this.
I am User:Solowing106 of the Future Space Wiki. I want to be an admin for said wiki. I have requested the founder and admin of the wiki, Space13. As you said he has been inactive for more than 60 days: this October being a year simce his last logon. I requested a staff member, Kirkburn, and he said it wasn't his area. Which brings me to here. I have written more than half the wiki's content and have made more edits than Space13 himself. There is still more content needed. As for the eligibility, I have been blocked from Wikipedia, but that was for socializing only. Does that count? I became a Wikia user because it has the start a chat option. Please make me an admin! Solowing106 01:43, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
An wiki about video game glitches.
http://errors.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page This wiki is in need of an admin,anyway can I clam it?(Hangingmanpeter0 04:55, September 24, 2011 (UTC))
Power Pets wiki
I would like to adopt the wiki http://powerpets.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
1. There have been no sustained edits to the wiki. Before my contributions, the last edits were by the following users:
- LilNess on September 2010.
- MichaelCrystal on June 2011.
2. The only admin/bureaucrat Ryan93 of the site:
- has zero contributions
- has not logged in since November 7, 2010.
3. I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days.
4. I have not been blocked on another Wikia project.
5. I have edited the wiki.
- In fact, at the moment I have the most contributions to the wiki with 57 edits. My user page
- I have created over 30 new pages.
6. I have left friendly messages on the talk pages to the handful contributors of the wiki.
7. I have tended to the wiki:
- I cleaned up existing pages on the site by fixing grammar and copyediting.
- I have also uploaded new photos and integrated them into existing pages.
I know I can make this a great wiki with the admin tools to aid me in my work. Thank you for your time. Monoceraptor 05:41, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
I would like to take over the Portland Wikia page (portland.wikia).
It hasn't been active for a couple of years, it looks like. I would like that to be removed, so I can remake it for myself and to promote the city I love.
Daughters of the Moon
I'd like to adopt the Daughters of the Moon wiki. The admin hasn't seemed to touch it since she created it, about two years ago. I've just started editing it within the past week, but I think if I had full admin privileges, I'd be able to really make a difference, especially since it really needs a theme change and better drop-down menus. Circleofthree 08:43, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Modern Family wiki Adoption
Hey, I'd like to adopt this wiki http://animaniacs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page It's not very active and there appears to be no admin. Plus, a lot of pages need to be deleted.To Whom it May Concern (talk) 14:36, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I Adopted Minifigures Wiki, and....
I did somthing that took away my admin and buerocrat status can you help?, thanks, Bob bricks 14:41, September 24, 2011 (UTC)