Community Central
Community Central
Line 380: Line 380:

== Dinopedia Adoption Request ==

== Dinopedia Adoption Request ==

I would like to adopt[www.dinosaurs.wikia.com] the admins are inactive there, and users are having troubles I would like to help them out.--MarwanNabihWikia ([[User_talk:MarwanNabihWikia|Talk]] |[[Special:Contributions/MarwanNabihWikia| contribs]]) 14:31, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
+
I would like to adopt [http://www.dinosaurs.wikia.com www.dinosaurs.wikia.com] the admins are inactive there, and users are having troubles I would like to help them out.--MarwanNabihWikia ([[User_talk:MarwanNabihWikia|Talk]] |[[Special:Contributions/MarwanNabihWikia| contribs]]) 14:31, June 2, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:34, 2 June 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Fetch wiki (on hold)

I think i am now ready And plus there is ALOT of spam

Taowa2 12:16, May 17, 2011 (UTC)Taowa2

http://fetch.wikia.com Can I get bureaucratic rights not admin well I DO want admin but B-Crat rights with that.

• Hi. Your contributions so far are very sporadic, and you haven't made that many of them. Please continue actively editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:17, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
  • The spam pages were made with the spam on it so when I removed it it was like i made the page

Pendragon Wiki (on hold)

I woulsd like to adopt the Pendragon Wiki, http://pendragon.wikia.com I am the only registered user to have made any edits in the last 5 days, I have created a page, that will be expanded upon as soon as possible. I also know my way around the books, as this is my favorite series. Thank You for your consideration -Bpendragon (leave me a mesage) - sadness shall not enter me, for I am an eternal optimist 18:53, May 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a few so far. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Also, if there are any additional vandals, please remember not to comment on vandalism by saying things like "YOUR SPAM SHALL NOT SURVIVE!!!!" or "vandalism shall die." That can often times give vandals the attention they're looking for and be counter-productive in trying to get rid of them. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:52, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Happy Wheels (on hold)

Request 1

http://happywheels.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Wheels_Wiki

The Happy Wheels Wiki was created by a user in November 2010, he created a couple of badly written pages and then left and never returned. I then found the wiki a couple of months later while it was unedited since the last time and started editing it, making new pages, and other people also started coming over and helping. The Wiki is active now. I tried contacting the creator(by email address and googling his name) but I haven't gotten any response so far. Since the color layout are completely random, the wiki looks unoriginal in it's looks, I have decided to ask for an adoption request. Someone else is also requesting, an user named "wafercrisp", he is a great wiki editor also, and I'd like if we both became admins. I have written one of the most visited articles. I had no idea this feature of adopting wiki's until wafercrisp wrote "I'm gonna go see if we can adopt this page, since there are no active admins.". Well, I hope this is enough text for ya!

MysticSG 18:00, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Since November of 2010, the founder and only administrator of the Happy Wheels Wiki has been inactive. Me and other users have attempted to contact him via email, but he has not responded to us. It's hard to manage a wiki with only regular users. I would like bureaucrat rights in order to add other admins and bureaucrats to the Wiki, and help it grow and organize it into an even better site. I await your response :)

Wafercrisp 00:03, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Since there are two requests for this wiki, please talk amongst yourselves and any other community members on the wiki to decide who the next admin(s) should be. Be sure to let us know once you've made a decision. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:30, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

We have decided that MysticSG will be our admin.

Wafercrisp 21:47, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

• Have the other users on the wiki agreed with this as well? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:26, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

I have agreed. We haven't asked other users, but we are going to.

MysticSG 16:47, May 21, 2011 (UTC)

• Thanks. Be sure to post here when that's done. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:23, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Well, most of the users have approved now.

MysticSG 15:05, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

Yeah, I think we've ready. We've also been having some vandalism issues lately, and it'd be really great if we could stop the user who is doing it.

Wafercrisp 22:06, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Stupid Mario Brothers Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt Stupid Mario Brother Wiki.

The only admin on this wiki has been active, and there has been a fair emount of traffic coming in and out of the wiki. The wiki is currently pretty messy, with alot of pages queued up for Speedy Deletion, and pages locked from editing. With sysop and bureaucrat powers that I and other people I may nominate obtain, this wiki will be cleaned up and organised alot easier.

Thank you for reading. -Mo Man 17:39, May 18, 2011 (UTC)

hii i am new and i have no idea wat to do and i am really annoyed of pple saying i shouldnt do this or that

i need help but how can i do somethin i dont .............maybe um u can help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz =[

I would also like Admin status as I have edited and contribued the wiki a lot and long before Mo Man came along. This probably won't help but as proof of my dedication I have over 1000 edits to the wiki.

JR 06:25, May 19, 2011 (UTC)

It is true JR Pictures has been editing alot more than I have, and been around for longer than I have, so if nesscesary, give him the admin position instead of me. -Mo Man 18:22, May 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. We can give rights to both of you if you'd like. If there are any other users on the wiki, please start a discussion there so other users have a chance to help decide who the new admin(s) should be. Be sure to let us know once you make a decision. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:37, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Rugrats Wiki (on hold)

May I adopt Rugrats Wiki, located at http://rugrats.wikia.com? I have made more than 400 edits on the wiki and have created pages as well. I am also trying to help the wiki's vandalism problem, considering that there are many vandals on the wiki. Squidward 21:01, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great. There are a few other users currently editing on the wiki as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki (and make sure the users know about it) about your request so they can help choose the new admin(s)? Be sure to post here the decision you all come to. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:24, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

I did start a discussion a few days ago, but no one has responded yet. I notified a few users about it but they do not seem to want to discuss anything. If anyone talks, I'll tell you! This is the link to my discussion: http://rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/User blog:Squidward Tentacles/New Admin!. Squidward 22:45, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Great, thanks. I'll check back in a few days. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:43, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Movies Wiki (on hold)

I whould like to nomanate Gleeful4ever! to be a Admin of Movies she as Always Active on the Wiki and the Admin never has edited the wiki webj444 08:39, May 21, 2011 (UTC)

http://movies.wikia.com/wiki/User:Gleeful4ever!

There is no User like that: This must be the one you're talkin' 'bout. Arceus The God of Pokemon 16:25, May 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The request would need to come from the user herself, although it is good to know she has your support. Please ask her to add her own request here if she is interested in becoming the admin and eligible to adopt a wiki through this page. -- Wendy (talk) 01:42, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
WOW! Never had that happen before! I check here a lot to see what is up...almst had a heartattack when I saw my user name! :-) I would like to adopt that wiki. Looks like a hard wiki to acomplish, but I'm willing to try! :-) --I'm gleeful!How 'bout you? 18:26, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome! Glad to hear it. There are a few other users actively editing on the wiki as well, such as Space Jam and Webj444. Can you ask them if they're OK with you becoming the newest admin? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:54, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. Webj444 is fine I think 'cause he made the request! :-) Just left Space Jam a message. --I'm gleeful!How 'bout you? 06:32, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Space Jam wouldn't respond. --I'm gleeful!How 'bout you? 19:40, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

I would like to reopen this request. Webj444 made the original request, and as for Space Jam, I've left him messages, but he hasn't responded and hasn't been on lately. I'd really like to be able to have more abilities so to make the wiki really resourceful and...cool! I'm a beaurcrat on a bunch of wikis, and an admin on the Mayberry wiki. Please onsider! Thank you! --I'm gleeful!How 'bout you? 16:35, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hollyleaf Wiki (on hold)

Hullo,

I would like to adopt Hollyleaf Wiki. I have been a member since it's founding in July of '10. It was 'dissolved' after a large fight among the members, and there have been no constructive edits since. Many of the pages are locked, or need deleting. I would like to turn the site into an active Roleplay site again.

Thank you, -ナナシVampire Kit
You appear to have not edited the wiki for a few months. Since your return your contributions look ok, but they were all on one day. Please continue to edit the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:22, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, I've continuted to edit the wiki ^^. -ナナシVampire Kit 23:38, May 30, 2011 (UTC)

Silent Hill Italian Wiki administrator (on hold)

Hello.

I am Maracornell and I would like to become the administrator of the Silent Hill Italian Wiki. I'm making this request because the site is abandoned and I would like to improve it: there are only 6 pages on the wiki (created and edited by me and another user) and there's no way to contact the administrators, that don't visit the site for more than 5 months. I would be very pleased if you accept my request.

Thank you for the attention.

Maracornell.

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but they were nearly all on one day about a month ago. Please continue to work on the wiki to show some sustained editing. Also please make sure to contact the other user about your request. -- Wendy (talk) 02:27, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

Gagfilms Wiki (on hold)

Can I have bureacrat/admin access on the wiki mentioned? I feel the wiki needs an active sysop. The Big Show Legend Talk PageLegend Blogs 15:53, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few and they were all made today. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:20, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Batman Villains Wiki (on hold)

There is a single page only on the Batman Villains wiki[1], and I have never seen anybody do anything on it. I was hoping that I could adopt it because I have a very large interest in the villains of the batman universe and I believe I could do well with it.

Sincerely, the fantastical murderous peacekeepers, the Fell Pacifists. 22:18, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you haven't made any contributions to the wiki. Please begin editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:25, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

http://multiverse.wikia.com/ (on hold)

Hello, I was wondering if I could adopt multiverse wiki. I looked in the logs and it looks to me like it was just made and abandoned, no work put into it at all, and was last used in january this year for a cross-wiki spam removal, and was mainly used by the wikiabot in 2008. So it looks like it hasn't been touched in a very long time. I would like to use it for a story place where people can submit universe ideas and stories and such stuff like that.

With regards,

-The Others (THC) 22:49, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you haven't made any contributions to the wiki. Please begin editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:27, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Eminem Wiki (on hold)

Hello I'd like to adopt the Eminem Wiki because there are only like 2 active editors and it's been almost 2 years since an admin has been on. The rate is very low for editing on that wiki. About 2 edits per week. I am King Gamer! Talk to Me Lotsa Edits! 00:52, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few and they were all made today. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:29, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

El Goonish Shive Wiki (on hold)

Hello. I would like to adopt the El Goonish Shive Wiki. The bureaucrat for the wiki has been inactive for over 7 months now and neither of the two existing admins have edited in the last 4 months. There have been only 2 other users active in the last 60 days. One of them is the automated Wikia account and the other is a new user who registered in the last month. I have edited the wiki more than any other user on it and have created 4 new pages in the main namespace. I have collaborated with other users in defining goals for the wiki and have contributed toward reaching those goals. I have also taken it upon myself to keep the wiki up to date when possible. I would like to be granted admin status (and bureaucrat rights if you see fit) so I can provide the wiki with the new features Wikia has to offer and perform maintenance on the wiki I do not currently have the rights to do. Thank you for your consideration. Thorenn 11:37, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Are you asking about Shiveapedia? If so, I see that you haven't edited for about a month. Please continue editing again over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:46, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
    • I have edited Shiveapedia for the past few days and have created a new article. Let me know if this is sufficient to warrant a re-review at this time or if I need to demonstrate sustained editing for additional days. If a re-review is not possible at this time I will be glad to do my best too fulfill the requirements to adopt this wiki until such a time as a re-review can be performed. Thorenn 03:19, May 27, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting Child's Play Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Child's Play Wiki, since there are only a few contributors working at that Wiki, not to mention there have been acts of vandalism on that Wiki regarding informations about the Child's Play series.

Thank you, contributor DanielCrumplebottom

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few, most of which were about a month ago. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Also, please talk to Iwhswwd, another editor on the wiki who has been active lately, about your request so Iwhswwd has a chance to chime in as well. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:11, May 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Brandon (on hold)

Hi My Name Is Banjptron2000 & I Would Like To Be A Admin Please

Just Take Your Time —This unsigned comment is by Banjotron2000 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. I don't know which wiki you want to become an admin on. Can you please post the URL of the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:27, May 25, 2011 (UTC)

Plug Wiki (on hold)

(Not so) long ago, before I had this account, I made one specifically to make a wiki called the Plug Wiki. Since then, I have become majorly inactive there, and eventually forgot my password, leaving no admins there. I would like bureaucrat rights there, since it's still a wiki that I technically created. Thank you. I made a previous request, but it got lost in the archives.

---****--- Roads (B-T-M-T) 11:48, May 26, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your last request wasn't actually lost. I replied on February 23rd and asked a question, but you never replied so I archived the request after about a month. That said, I can't confirm that you're Plugboy (I'm not saying you're not, I just can't confirm it), so I'll ask what I asked before: have you requested a new password for your old account? You can do this by clicking "E-mail new password" on the log-in screen. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:33, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Well, my IP address changed. It used to be 68.39.14.59. The fact that I know Plugboy's IP can be used as evidence. In addition, someone who would create a wiki for plugs would have knowledge of them. I forgot the password before actually adding much content, but I know that a plug with prongs arranged like this "-|" is a NEMA 2-20. As for why I don't want a new password, I've decided that it doesn't make much sense to have two accounts. I actually forgot about the Plug Wiki for a while. ---****--- Roads (B-T-M-T) 14:55, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
I would suggest getting a new password anyway so that you can confirm to Brandon that you are who you say you are. All you would have to do it get the password, log-in as Plugboy, and leave a message here. You wouldn;t have to use teh account again after that.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  09:50, 29/05/2011
Even of I'm not Plugboy, I'd still like to adopt the wiki. Another reason I don't want a new password for Plugboy is because I don't have an e-mail address. Another admin on a wiki made this account for me with his e-mail, and I blanked it since it wasn't mine. ---****--- Roads (B-T-M-T) 21:09, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Total Drama Comeback Wiki (on hold)

Hi, my name is Per Ankh, and I'd like to adopt the Total Drama Comeback wiki. The wiki was created back in 2009, and was practically empty when I found it a few months ago, apparently abandoned by it's creator, LonefireNinja.

There admins (if there are any, which I doubt), have been inactive for over 60 days, and edits are made only every few days, with major bursts of editing only happening occasionally. I have never founded a wiki, or adopted one in my life (this is my first), and I have never been blocked. I have contributed constantly to the wiki, and added several pages to it. And I always make an effort to talk to other users, and I have added several pictures related to the topic, and scolded users who add inappropriate images. I have kept the wiki neat and tidy ever since I discovered it, caring forr it as I would a child.

I have fulfilled all the necessary requirements for adoption. Please, accept my request. I thank you for your time.

Your's truly, Per Ankh 20:38, May 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great. Based on your talk page it seems like there are a other people editing recently, even if they are in short bursts. Can you talk to the users about this request so they have a chance to help decide? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:19, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
    • The other editors said they're okay with me being the new owner of the wiki. Per Ankh 20:42, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

CLAMP Wiki, please!! (on hold)

Hi!! I'm intrested in adopting the CLAMP Wiki. It's been neglected for so long, and so many pages are in need of profreading, editing, and polishing. (Which I'm currently working on!!) It hasn't has any active admins in over a year!! I've currently added a page, titled Gate 7, which is CLAMP's newest series. Although it still needs work, it's coming along nicely. I wish to contribute the other pages as well!! Please and thank you~!!

Kindest regards, Lily-chan in Wonderland 17:02, May 28, 2011 (UTC).

• Hi. Your contributions look good. There are a few other users on the wiki who have edited today, and they all have significant contributions as well. Can you talk to them about your request so they can help decide who the next admin(s) should be? Let us know how it turns out, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:15, May 28, 2011 (UTC)

Nyan Koi Wiki Request (on hold)

Hello I want to know whether I can adopt this wiki or become administer on this wiki. This wiki I have noticed has not really been edited and there is very little information on this wiki for Nyan Koi. I made edits for today before I even had an account. I did some personality sections for the characters and some descriptions for the characters but I plan on contributing to this even if I do not adopt. It just seems to me that no one really is doing anything for this wiki. I hope to contribute with different sections such as story plot for each character, relations, appearances of when they come into the story, and also I wanted to create based on the manga part of nyan koi. So even if i do not adopt I will edit this wiki because it really needs more people to be involved in it. The only reason i created an account was to help out this wiki more. I've also noticed that on the home page for this wiki it has not been edited for almost a year. Thank you for your time for considering this request and from this point on I will be editing more of this wiki.Dantheman123, May 27, 2011 (UTC).

• Hi. Your contributions look very good so far. Since you just started editing today, though, I'm going to put this request on hold for a few days so we can see sustained editing from you over the next few days. We'll check back then and re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 07:37, May 28, 2011 (UTC)

Enable to adopt Supa Strikas Wiki (on hold)

Hi Wendy, I'm back for request, now is the time I'm eligible for adopt that you said before. I "no" with either found a new wiki since the day I found Phineas and Ferb Vietnamese wiki or have been given admin/beau right. Now it's 60 days (end of May). Now I believe that I can adopt Supa Strikas wiki! Please give me the right for it! Thanks Wendy!

--- Xiao Qiao (leave a message) 07:46, May 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You are eligible to adopt the wiki now, but you have not edited there in over a week, and only a little bit in the last month. You need to be editing regularly to adopt a wiki. I am putting this request on hold; please continue to edit and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:19, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Backyard Monsters Wiki (on hold)

Request 1

[2]

Can I please adopt this wiki, I noticed there are pages that need deletion, and some people already spam this place. Thanks, UNITE AND STRIKE! 09:13, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

I've added my adoption request for this wiki a few topics below. ~ MHLut 11:56, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Hello,

I'd like to adopt the Backyard Monsters wiki. I've been trying to get administration rights there for a couple of weeks now, since I'm basically already maintaining as much as I can without those rights on this wiki. However, there seems to be no active administrator there while the wiki is in dire need of one.

Thank you for bringing this into consideration.

~ MHLut 11:54, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. DarkusAlpha -- it looks like you received sysop rights on both this and this wiki earlier this month. Thus you are not eligible to adopt through this page until about July 7th.
MHLut -- your contributions look fine and you are eligible to adopt the wiki. However there appear to be a lot of active users on the wiki. Could you please make a blog post or other public discussion about your desire to adopt it? This will give the other active contributors a chance to comment on your request and make sure they are ok with it. Please give a link back here when you have done so. We'll check again in a week or so when people have had a chance to see your post. -- Wendy (talk) 00:45, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Fanboy and Chum Chum Wiki Request (on hold)

i would like to adopt fanboy and chum chum wiki please the creator has messed it up but if you give me a chance i will make sure it will be how it is supposed to be and i am also a great admin on other wiki's and co creator of androids wikia and creator of androids war wiki Poky7774 13:36, May 30, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made one contribution to the wiki, and that was a talk page message. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see active editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:52, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Paradise Island HD adoption request (on hold)

Dear Wikia admins,

I would like to make a request for adoption of the Paradise Island HD wiki. I am not really sure who the official owner for this page is, but it looks like it is some anonymous user who has created the wiki and has never returned. This happened just one month ago, but I feel this juvenile wiki might be in need of an active owner/aministrator.

Waiting for your reply, with regards,

CMONYALL

• Hi. Your contributions look good. There's another user, Walker.a.wine, who has also been becoming active on the wiki. Can you talk to Walker about your request so s/he has a chance to chime in as well? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:53, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Doctor Who Answers - requesting Admin Access (declined)

Hi - This wiki is near unusable due to hundreds of questions that are garbage or repeats; I have contributed a lot (but haven't been logged in for a fair bit of it). I am interested in taking this on.

Stuart Pinel 18:57, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Sorry, the Bureaucrat was active a month ago. (Link) Arceus The God of Pokemon 11:34, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Per Arceus, the bureaucrat has been active. Feel free to leave him/her a talk page message asking if you can become an admin. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:50, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Dead 'Gods and Heroes' wikia

This wikia ( http://godsandheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ) has been dead since 2007, with almost zero content and no activity except for that of me and one of the two others I am planning to admin with. (Grayven)

With the game in rising beta, it still has no active wikia. We hope to adopt and revive this one, and already have plans for graphics, backgrounds, stylistic ideas, and content ideas. We have the assistance of a coder/web designer and have no other projects or wikias to take care of.

Although the game will be going down for beta maintenance over the next week, we are hoping to have this wikia set up and running so that we can immediately begin working on it once beta comes back up.

Thank you for your consideration and assistance in reviving this dead wikia. —This unsigned comment is by Hyacia (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

The Shawshank Redemption Wiki (resolved on wiki)

I was wondering if I could become a burecrat on The Shawshank Redemption Wiki because there is no active users there and I would like to improve and add pages to the wiki. Kingofawosmeness777 02:28, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Seems the "inactive" bureaucrat already made the change. - Tjcool007 (Talk / Contribs) 07:39, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

Luminous Arc Wiki

I want to adopt Luminous Arc wiki cause there is no Admin sign for more than 60 days.

P.S, I've edited and created alot of pages.

Omega-003

Adopting Koreha Zombie Desuka? Wiki

I would like to adopt the Koreha Zombie Desuka? Wiki at w:c:korehazombiedesuka. The Wiki is still small, and the administrator has just made four revisions since he created the wiki; he has also not logged in to the wiki since March 29, 2011. I myself had made six times as many edits as he did, and I'm a bit disappointed that he decided to abandon the project. heraldofmeridian♣ 13:54, May 31, 2011 (UTC)

War of Angels Wiki

Greetings,

I am looking to adopt the War of Angels Wiki, a wiki devoted to the War of Angels MMORPG. The original founder of the wiki created the project and abandoned it by the next day. Since then, there has been one other user to attempt to do something with the project, but their last edit was back in February. I attribute both of these occurences to how the game was developed. The game's development and community teams seem to have found how to give the players what they want, but - at this point - it is up to the current players to spread the word and make the gameplay knowledge available to incoming players, so we can progress as a community.

I expect the War of Angels Wiki to be the central base of information of this game (quite possibly exceeding that of the publisher), but let's face it: there are going to be scenarios where an bureaucrat will be required. I am more than willing to fill this role. Although I only started keying in information yesterday, in the past 48 hours I have managed to not only build upon the amount of data in the project, but also have created a sound organizational structure which can easily expand to our future requirements. I've been working to get the basic game information into the project accurate (and fast) as possible, so I can move on more in-depth game mechanics which is what will attract contributers to the project.

I will not lie ... this is my first formal attempt at working this in-depth on a wiki. In the past, I've made edits to Eorzeapedia (an external, Final Fantasy 14 wiki) as well as a Redmine-based wiki (used at my place of work). Yesterday, I was very excited to discover templates along with "magic words" and have already begun applying them to key "roles" (i.e. items, player classes). Today, I utilized the site maintenance pages and worked to clear up discrepencies through-out the wiki. Also, I laid out a makeshift roadmap, so it would be clear which features of the game we have yet to bring into the project.

Although, I understand I will probably not be considered today or even tomorrow; I do hope you consider me for the bureaucrat role sometime in the near future. I appreciate the time spent reading my massive wall of text.

Thanks, Ionys 03:02, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

De Blob Wiki

Hi, I am interested in adopting de Blob wiki please: http://deblob.wikia.com/wiki/De_Blob_Wiki I have been making a lot of contributions to the wiki by updating the older pages and I have also created some new pages and photos as well. I still want to do a lot more work on it. I don't think there are any active admins on the site anymore. I look forward to hearing from you. Starlight Dragon 08:46, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

bcrat glitch not letting me make bcrat changes? (Not an Adoption Request)

hello i and the founder of starhawk.wikia.com when i go to try and give my roomate who is helping me admin privilages it says i dont have those permisions but im listed as a b-crat. i got blocked on another wikia because of a dispute over what video should be in a thread and me and a user kept changing it back and forth and instead of locking it i got blocked and that person promoted and they just keep blocking me every day. could that be affecting me? and they should ahve just locked it not blocked me they are absuing new found power.. i have made over 90 edits on that wikia really sad. but that is the only reason i could think its not working can you help fix my bcrat stat. thanks for your help maybe its just a glitch.

You wont have a problem going to this page on your wiki (Special:UserRights) if you are a crat.Roranoa zoro [Talk] 12:18,6/1/2011

if you look at the page i am the creator and a crat but when i try to acces i get this

Error

this is the error and i am infact the bcrat

Update now its saying there is no bcrat i think, because i tried to give myself rollback? when i already had it and then it gave me rollback and removed my bcrat
Update: yup thats def it i somehow removed my bcrat status and made myself a regular admin. if you check my badges you can see i created the page. im going crazy trying to figure this out lol after 40 edits and tons of reseach i demote myself... i feel like a noob. can you fix me up? —This unsigned comment is by Herotv (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
This is your false, I have seen your logs, you remove your bureaucrat right by yourself, that is a "good lesson"! Go to this and see what you did http://starhawk.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=Herotv Admin has rollback right default. ••• Xiao Qiao leave a message 13:44, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, yes. This very same thing happened to me on a Wiki when I tried to promote myself to Rollback - you have demoted yourself. Fortunately for you, please contact Wikia through Special:Contact and ask them to make you a Bureaucrat again. Also, this is not an adoption request. Arceus The God of Pokemon 15:57, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
It has already been resolved. There's no need to "promote" yourself to rollback btw, an Admin already has rollback rights. - Tjcool007 (Talk / Contribs) 16:58, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Chocolate Wiki

Can I have bureacrat access on the Chocolate Wiki? The Big Show Legend Talk PageLegend Blogs

Dinopedia Adoption Request

I would like to adopt www.dinosaurs.wikia.com the admins are inactive there, and users are having troubles I would like to help them out.--MarwanNabihWikia (Talk | contribs) 14:31, June 2, 2011 (UTC)