Community Central
Register
Community Central
Line 727: Line 727:

== Kyo Kara Maoh! ==

== Kyo Kara Maoh! ==

Hello, I would like to adopt the Kyo Kara Maoh! page (http://kyokaramaoh.wikia.com/wiki/Kyo_Kara_Maoh!) {{Unsigned|KudouUsagi}}
+
Hello, I would like to adopt the Kyo Kara Maoh! page (http://kyokaramaoh.wikia.com/wiki/Kyo_Kara_Maoh!) [[User:KudouUsagi|KudouUsagi]] 00:57, May 10, 2011 (UTC)

== Communist wiki ==

== Communist wiki ==

Revision as of 00:57, 10 May 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

MicroWiki (on hold)

Greetings, mighty Wikia admins,

I would like to adopt MicroWiki, at http://micronations.wikia.com. For about four months now, the wiki has been run-down and failry inactive, not to mention badly in need of a clean-up, and I am one that would like to see it cleaned up. Please consider my application and have a good day.

Sincerely, AuburnAttack21 20:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there are currently a few other active users as well. Can you start a conversation on the wiki letting everyone know about your adoption request? That way, all the other active editors can chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:20, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe the discussion has achieved success. Can I adopt now? AuburnAttack21 23:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Can we have a link to this discussion?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:13, 21/3/2011
http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal 00:34, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Based on the conversation on that page, I'll need to know what your intentions are for the wiki before I give you rights there. There is a forked wiki, yes, but the original wiki is still here. The content should not be archived, deleted, etc. or anything like that in favor of the new copy of the wiki hosted elsewhere, nor should users be directed elsewhere. This wiki should be standing on its own, not diminished in favor of another. If you can let me know what you plan to do, that'd be great. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:15, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

That sounds very non-democratic. Can you explain why, please? AuburnAttack21
I agree that the wiki should be left as it is. If a new community wants to build it up, then they should be left to do so. However, if there is currently only one community and the wiki is forked; users should have a choice to either choose to work on the new wiki or stay with the wikia one. A link may be put up on the front page explaining what happened, but ultimately it should be left with the viewer/editor's choice. Although, from a community perspective it makes more sense to side with the older community since editors are more likely to stay with others who shared the same experience in that particular interest/hobby/game and are part of a greater scheme of the betterment of a wiki for allowing everyone to access information. Sometimes wikia policies don't work out for the best, and this causes problems for the current community. vegeance 01:07, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

@Auburn: the reason I asked is because we've made it very clear that Wikia wikis will not be archived or closed just because the community has forked. A fork wiki is made from copying the content to another location, but the original wiki still remains at Wikia and it will continue to remain at Wikia. If your intention is to archive the Wikia wiki in favor of the forked wiki, then that won't be allowed and it's best that you move on to the fork. If your intention is to maintain and continue to build the wiki, however, then I would be happy to give you the rights so you can do just that. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:44, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

I suppose I COULD go along with that...however there is much work to be done. AuburnAttack21
Not to keep beating the same drum, but I'll need a firm yes or no—and "yes" can't later become "no" if you change your mind. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:37, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki request (on hold)

I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[1]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

• Hi. There are a number of other users editing on the wiki as well. Please make sure they've all been told about this page so they can all chime in. Let us know when they do, thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
    • All right... I will contact them. So after that, I, Englinton and Gunius going to become admins, right?--Small Owl 16:30, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
      • Yeah they SHOULD be admins! I trust them enough so if they wanna be admins, let them be admins!Guradian1098 22:00, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
        • I'll be making you a bureaucrat if this request is approved. You can then make whoever you want into an admin—however please be aware that Eglinton has been blocked globally. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:44, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
          • But I'll have to ask Englinton if he was blocked? And, if I were a bureaucrat, I can use the theme designer in the Wiki? --Small Owl 00:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have a change of ideas. You can replace Eglinton by User:Guradian1098?--Small Owl 00:20, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
    • Has the community agreed to that? I'm starting to lose track of who is supposed to be an admin and whether the community has agreed to it. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
      • Okay. I talked to Eglinton and he did not answer anything. But Guradian is much more important than Eglinton. Guradian adds exceptional pictures to the Wiki, already Eglinton does not make anything. I help as I can. Who is wanting to the admins: I, Guradian1098 and Gunius.-- Small Owl 23:02, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)
  • I told a user called "Tiger12" that we want to be admins. He will write below that he agrees with our administration.-- Small Owl 23:20, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)
    • Has he said anything yet? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:27, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
      • Huh. That's weird.He replied when I welcomed him to the Wiki one time. I'll give him a heads-up on his Talk Page in case he missed it or something. --Guradian1098 04:42, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
        • You talked to him? He said something about approving our administration?--Small Owl 01:07, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
          • Hmm. Lemme check.. ... ... ... Nope -_- --Guradian1098 23:37, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
      • From what I realized, we'll have to ask someone else to approve us, we need someone that go to the wiki frequently. Maybe "BlueOrca" can do this?--Small Owl 16:58, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Nana Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request adoption for the Nana wiki. There is no active admins and though I have not made many edits I can take good care of the wiki. I run sevral others so I know how to make it better. I also have watched the anime and am now currently reading the manga so I can add lots of new information as I go. Team Doofenshmirtz Custom sig under construction! 15:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

You only edited there on April 1st, and made 13 edits. Mr. Grille (talk page) 10:49, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only seem to have made 13 edits on the 1st of April. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:20, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds good! I was away on holiday so I have not been editing as much as I would like the past few days but I just got back and I will get right on editing! TD 23:53, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your edits are still very sporadic. If you edit consistently over the next week week, we'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:36, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

i want to get admin on Battleforge wikia (closed)

hello i would like tot get admin on battleforge wikia. There are no active admins and iam really active member.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:33, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
My username is ethesham Ethesham 17:04, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You only seem to have made four edits on that wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:55, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
I have Made some edits but There are new connent coming to The game I want to Be ready to Add it to the wikia when it Comes so please can I have some sort of power on the Battleforge wikia Thank you Ethesham 11:24, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
You have still only made six edits. If you make some contributions consistently over the next week, including creating a page, we'll be happy to take another look at this request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 01:34, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
Since there hasn't been anything further on this request, I'm going to decline it now. If you wish to adopt the wiki in the future and meet the adoption requirements, please apply again. Thanks! Grunny (talk) 00:12, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

May I pin this request down? and can somebody watch this wiki? (on hold)

http://berenstainbears.wikia.com/wiki/Berenstain_Bears_Wiki The admin hasn't edited it in months.http://justin-bieber.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bieber_Wiki<---somebody watch this,somebody who doesn't hate Justin Bieber.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, April 5, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits on the wiki. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • Oi! I rather have the Goosebumps wiki instead thanks.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC))
  • Sorry,but I'll take Justin Bieber's wiki.(Hangingmanpeter0 20:38, April 21, 2011 (UTC))
  • Can't wait to have the wiki.(Hangingmanpeter0 22:43, April 30, 2011 (UTC))
I'm sorry but you've now requested 3 wikis. If you want to adopt the Justin Bieber Wiki (the last request) you need to edit there more regularly; your contributions are very sporadic. -- Wendy (talk) 05:44, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Dead Frontier Wiki bureaucrat rights (approved)

Hi, I'm already an admin on the Dead Frontier Wiki and I would like to request additional bureaucrat rights. Since all the other admins (including the bureaucrats) are either inactive or edit only occasionally (once or twice a month), without responding to messages, I wouldn't want to risk the wiki having to endure another period of time without any active admins (in case I get hit by a bus or meteorite ;). Thanks! Sovq 07:29, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I see there are a few other editors on the wiki. Can you hold a community discussion about this? That way they can all chime in on the request too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:54, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have tried to start a community discussion about the wiki before I got my admin rights, but as I explained to Sarah Manley, even though the wiki is frequently edited, majority of these edits are one-time-only contributions, mostly done by anonymous users, so there is no actual wiki community on the Dead Frontier wiki. The only other contributor, with a history of sustained editing, that regularly keeps track of what's going on on the wiki is User:Insert Your Name Here who has given me his support on this matter. Sovq 10:44, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • EDIT: I don't mean to rush you, but it's been a week since my response and I didn't receive any answer yet. Sovq 12:39, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I see a couple of other users in Special:listUsers with over 100 edits who have been active in the last few days; they would appear to be at least somewhat consistent in their interest. Please make an effort to contact them as well. -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hi again. I have contacted Ace Sharpshooter, who has given me his support and SGT.WOLFREN who didn't reply within 3 days, who has also given me his support.
On a side note; the wiki is also a host for game clan pages and as such, there will be editors with a substantial amount of edits, who have edited mostly their clan page and might not be interested in maintaining the wiki as a whole. Sovq 06:44, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for talking to some of the other users directly. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:53, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you! I can now stop being the sole dictator of what happens on the wiki and share some responsibility ;-). Sovq 12:15, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Trams.wikia.com (declined)

The tram wiki seems to be plagued with vandalism. I request admin status so I will be able to rid it of its vandalism problem (or at least mitigate it!) M Class 06:39, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It's great that you are doing some cleanup on the wiki and undo-ing bad edits, but in order to adopt it through this page you would also need to make some contributions of your own to the wiki. Please edit over the next week, the more the better, and also create at least one new page. We'll check back on the request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 17:38, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like you do not have the time to work on this wiki right now. Please ask again when you can spend more time on it. -- Wendy (talk) 05:55, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Dante's Inferno Wiki (declined)

I've noticed that there is a lack of Beaurecrats on the "Infernopedia" (there's none (not even a sysop)) and the wiki its self is a mess, I went over there about 10 minutes ago and saw the state it was in and thought to myself "I could get this mess of a wiki into shape." I realise that I need (or it is suggested at least) to have some edits and/or have created a page, but when I saw the condition of the wiki and lack of Sysops and 'crats I immediately came here and started this adoption request. {{SUBST::User:FatMan2539/sig_ref}} 02:28, April 7, 2011 (UTC) P.S I am usually on the Borderlands wiki (570ish edits) or the XBIO wiki. (Beaurecrat and most edits (120ish))

Hi. That's great that you want to adopt the wiki, but you have yet to make any edits. The adoption criteria are not "suggestions" -- you need to show sustained editing on the wiki over several days and also create at least one new content page. Please start working on the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 17:41, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. As you have yet to contribute to the wiki at all I am closing this request. -- Wendy (talk) 05:58, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Zoey 101 wiki (on hold)

I would like to be a bureaucrat on Zoey 101 wiki. The creator doesn't go on anymore, and there doesn't appear to be any admins. Parstin32 01:43, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and the wiki is eligible for adoption. I see one other editor who appears to be on frequently, Wiiboy4ever. Please contact him and make sure he is ok with your adoption. You can post a link to any discussion here and we will look at your request again. -- Wendy (talk) 01:30, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
He doesn't appear to have been on in 2 weeks. Parstin32 21:38, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
Wiiboy said it was great I was eligible, but he was asking why you needed his ok. Parstin32 23:05, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

I just spoke to Wiiboy. He's fine with it. Parstin32 22:17, April 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for checking in with the other user. However you yourself have made only one edit since posting the above message. Are you still interested in the wiki? -- Wendy (talk) 06:02, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Yes. Parstin32 12:15, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Request to adopt LEGO Adventurers Wiki (on hold)

Can I please adopt the LEGO Adventurers Wiki? No members have used it for a year now other than me, and I have been encouraging people to help out the Wiki as it has few pages, it doesn't seem right that the majority were character pages before I showed up. There were only two members who ever used it. Thank you for reading my request.

Cheers, ProfArchibaldHale 22:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great but you made nearly all of them in one day. We need to see sustained editing on the wiki for an adoption. Please continue to edit and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:33, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
May I have a second chance? I should've said I would be away for 9 days.
ProfArchibaldHale 03:58, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Team Rocket Wiki Abandoned/Unused - Request Transfer of Control (on hold)

I came across the Team Rocket Wiki completely unused, and the last edits not really contributing to the growth, I would like to take over Adminship and turn it into a wiki that others can enjoy, and display the greatness of Team Rocket.

I just came across this one, but have been contributing semi-regularly, only when needed on the Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki (http://yugioh.wikia.com).

I've been busy with classes, but I'm going to work on the Team Rocket Wiki over this week and see if I can't turn it from drab into fab. (Pardon the pun/expression).

ACParson 22:59, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look good but they are all on one day. Please continue editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:51, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Might and Magic wiki (resolved)

Hello, this is about the Might and Magic Wiki. I acted as bureaucrat and admin there for over a year in 2009-2010 but I chose to demote myself and abandon it when the Wikia skin was introduced, out of protest (but note that I did not vandalise or throw a tantrum). In light of the upcoming release of Heroes of Might and Magic VI, and considering that the series deserves better than the mess of a wiki that's left there, I've decided to reconsider and would like to re-adopt the site and continue building it up. I have 3500 edits there and a further 1500 at the Legacy of Kain wiki. I am sincere about this and am in a position to edit frequently. There are currently no active editors and the remaining bureaucrats have abandoned it. Since I quit once before I realise you may have reservations, so feel free to reserve the right to kick me out if I damage the place (which I won't). --Dubiel 18:24, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I see that the remaining sysop is ok with you resuming your rights which is good. And it is ok that you left. Your recent edits look great, however you have only been editing again for a day and a bit. In order to adopt the wiki you would need to show some current sustained editing. Please continue editing and we'll look at the request again in a week or so when you've been back longer. -- Wendy (talk) 04:19, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. Although I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the requirements above that a week's editing is required. Frankly there's little I can do without the rights to fix the wiki's screwed-up graphics, but it's up to you. --Dubiel 14:37, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
Forget I asked, problem dealt with :) --Dubiel 19:56, April 30, 2011 (UTC)

Minecraft Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I've started fixing up Minecraft Wiki, and there's tons of templates, files and a few pages that are completely unnecessary. Could I please be sysopped there so I can deal with them? Cheers, — Real Not Pure (talk) 13:52, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

I've left one of the 'crats a message, if he responds please ignore this request. — Real Not Pure (talk) 13:56, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like none of the former bureaucrats has logged into Wikia for a few months. Your contributions look really good, but you did them all in two days. We need to see sustained editing over at least a few days for the adoption. Please continue editing and we will check again in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:19, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
Never mind, it appears that any contributors are going to [www.minecraftwiki.net minecraftwiki.net], as that wiki has links on the official Minecraft website. There's really no point in trying to make a second wiki. — Real Not Pure (talk) 18:05, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

A devotee of Kick Buttowski (on hold)

My name is Vijay. Please I need to be an admin. I am a true die hard fan of Kick Buttowski and want to contribute the maximum to the Kick Buttowski wiki. I already am a great contributor. 50 edits in just 5 visits. Please help me.

Thanking you,

Yours Kickfully,

Vijay.

Hi. Your contributions look good, however you have only edited the wiki content on a couple of days recently. Please continue editing and add at least one new content article. We will check again in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 03:26, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Narnia Wiki - request for adoption (resolved on wiki)

Hello,

I'd want to adopt Wiki. This is Narnia Wiki and link is here: http://pl.narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Strona_g%C5%82%C3%B3wna.

I'll describe the situation. We don't have administrator - our administrator has not been on Wikia since 1,5 year ago. Our Wikia is carried out by only two, three people. First person is me, Janinka11. Second is Michnar. His last edition was 6th of February 2011, besides my discusion about administrator. Third person is 1th of Aprol 2011, but since then we don't have contact with him. Besides us, no one want to lead Narnia Wiki.

I'm candidate for administrator. I think that I write good articles, which are good, exhaustive. I write everything - I'm doing linkas and i put all informations I find. My collaborators write short, un-exhaustive articles without linkas. And the base problem is graphics design of our Wikia. It's simple and poor. Look on English version of Narnia Wiki - it's better x 100. We need administrator to make our Wikia better!

Do, I'm a candidate. I have support from Michnar:

http://pl.narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Dyskusja_u%C5%BCytkownika:Janinka11

Last post in my discussion. It's Polish, but it wouldn't be a problem, I think. Theoritically I need support from second person, Kamilb, but, I said, we don't have any contact with him since 1th of April.

Please, consider my rewuest, because it's very important for goodness of Narnia Wiki!

Janinka11 12:37, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Empire at War wikia (declined)

I am looking to become the admin on the Empire at War wiki. At http://empireatwar.wikia.com/. I am to become the admin. The wiki has been inactive for almost 1 year.

chance.purvis  Talk  Contribs  Blog   . 02:04, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good, however you adopted the Battlefront Wiki on March 13th, and are thus not eligible to adopt another wiki until at least May 12th (60 days). Please ask again in a few weeks. -- Wendy (talk) 03:52, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Scratchpad Wiki (declined)

With your permission, I would like to adopt the Scratchpad Wiki. There are some unregestered users on that Wiki that I know from the Pooh's Adventures Wiki that are doing the same stuff on Pooh's Adventures Wikia on Scratchpad Wiki like stealing ideas and trying to decide for the creator which I don't like. For example, the unregestered user who was messing with the articals on the Winnie the Pooh crossovers with "Mary Poppins", "Snow White" and "Pinocchio" on Pooh's Adventures Wiki is doing the same thing he/she did that site which was inserting false information in those articles on Scratchpad Wiki and then there is that other unregestered user who calls herself Ellen Douglas and she is placing my friend yru17's name in the articles on Movie Spoofs she wants him to make which is false because my friend doesn't do movie spoofs. http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Scratchpad_Wiki_Labs Toonguy500 05:03, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Scratchpad Wiki is a unique wiki, in the sense that it is actually many many tiny "test" wikis for people. It doesn't have a traditional admin situation and can't be adopted. If you see vandalism and/or spam there, please report it to the Volunteer Spam Task Force; they can help with that. -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
I want to report those things there, but for some reason, the VSTF Wiki site won't let me report. Toonguy500 19:20, April 30, 2011 (UTC)

Need 'Crat rights (on hold)

Hello Wikia team, we have recently started with the Ocarina Wiki and our founder, who automatically has 'Crat rights is inactive. We only have 4 active users now, and there are some pointless pages which need to be deleted, as well as the fact that we need a solid administrative base to start the Wiki. Might I suggest in order to get this Wiki started off if you could possibly grant me Bureacrat rights there, that way we wouldn't have to contact you all the times and we could get to deleting and organizing pages. Regards, Blackout

Hi. Could you please discuss admin/bureaucrat rights among the 4 of you and decide who you want to have what rights? Post a link here to the discussion. Remember that admin/sysop rights are what let you delete pages, block users, and rollback edits; bureaucrat rights only give you the right to give other users admin and rollback rights. We'll be happy to give the rights to as many of you as you agree on. -- Wendy (talk) 04:15, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Wild Ones Wiki Adoption (declined)

Hi I'm Wildoneshelper from Wild Ones Wiki, recently our bureaucrat has not logged in for more than 2 months. The administrator is not editing too. I think this will not be an easy one to be an bureaucrat but at least if I can be a rollback it will be good. Becoming a bureaucrat can praise people and let them to have a chance of being a rollback. Some innocent pages are blocked, so that I can unblock them. Recently, I have been going to trips and no computer can be used, so I was unable to edit the wiki for a period of time. I hope you can understand. I am looking forward for your reply.

Your kindly regards,

Wildoneshelper (cont. Uhsting) (talk) (edits) 16:12, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like the admin (WildWarren) last edited in early March, so the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until May 11th or so. You may wish to message the admin directly on their talk page. If they agree with your promotion, please let us know and we will help with giving the rights. Otherwise please ask again in May; as the community appears to be moderately active, make sure you have talked to the other users about gaining the rights and provide us a link to the discussion. -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Club Penguin (on hold)

Dear admin, I wish to ask if I could have some admin rights so I can fix up and make this site popular!

Also as a Backup I bet you get 100 more views each month because of me! and the same in pages! so please upgrade me and I will do all I said above!

If such a failer does occur I may even take myself down from the position if ever needed!

I have a lot of experience in club penguin because I own the one and only arrran who stars in TERMINAL BIN so please let me be the new Admin

Arrran 18:36, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Which wiki do you wish to adopt?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  21:10, 24/04/2011
Hi. Please provide a link to the wiki you wish to adopt so we can review your request. -- Wendy (talk) 04:28, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
I'm very sorry for commenting on this request. Arrran, if you're trying to adopt the Club Penguin wiki (from the sentence "I have a lot of experience in club penguin..."), you're definitely not up for the adoption. The reason can be found on Arran's Club Penguin wiki talk page.
Bermuda Contact Me! 04:50, April 29, 2011 (UTC)
Agreed, but I'm not the one making the decisions.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:17, 29/04/2011
Edit: The whole wiki appears to just be full of childish bullies making imature comments at one another. I suggest a staff member checks out the situation.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:41, 30/04/2011
I agree with Eladkse.. the wiki needs to be checked by a staff member .Roranoa-zoro Talk|12:56,4/30/2011
Edlaske is right, in 2009 I created my account in CPW and it is full of childish bullies that say imature words at each other, but the reason is obvious: they can get blocked when they swear. also I disliked that wiki eversince, since they're trying to promote the coppa rule doesn't work. I'm 14 and I know the answer: The Club Penguin Wiki has been a site full of n00bs under 13, the admins seemed to have blocked a lot, but they didn't block all, it's pretty stupid - after their block expires those fags create blogs or "spam" and try to attract attetion by telling everyone they'll quit - I commented on one, my comment was "no one really cares", that dude replied saying that he cried, I replied "get blocked, you shouldn't have created you're account yet, I bet you're ten, and anyways it's an online site, it's not a crying matter". After about 156 n00bish blogs, I left without telling anyone, since it's a stupid site anyways.
-- paul mccartney   Songpedia  Band  Blog  Chat  Contribs   09:30, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Gemcraft Wiki Administrator (approved)

Hello,

The Gemcraft wiki has been seriously let go of and hardly anything has become of it. I would like to become an administrator and rebuild the wiki up from the roots so people will come there more often. See the pages I've comtributed to, and I hope you'll say yes. LevenThumps 20:35, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

http://gemcraft.wikia.com

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:34, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

Sopranos Wiki (declined)

I'd like to adopt the Sopranos Wiki, i've on the users list and there doesn't seem to be an active admin or bureaucrat. I'm a bureaucrat on the Mafia Wiki and the L.A. Noire Wiki and i'm an admin on the GTA Wiki so i have plenty on experience, they aren't very active at the moment so i have plenty of spare time. I'd like bureaucrat rights if possible, thanks :). Tom Talk 23:20, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you were just given admin rights on the GTA wiki a couple of weeks ago; one of the requirements for adoption is that you not have been given admin rights or founded another wiki within 60 days. Please ask again in a couple of months when you will be eligible to adopt another wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 04:40, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
Ok but i don't understand why thats a requirement, could you please explain why? Tom Talk 12:28, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
It's there to stop people 'collecting' wikis apparently. That is, adopting them for the sake of have loads of wikis to their name. Regardless of whether this is true for you or not, all editors have to wait 60 days between founding/adopting/becoming admin on wikis.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:37, 30/04/2011

Mafia Wiki (withdrawn)

I'd also like to adopt the Mafia Wiki, the bureaucrat hasn't been active since January so i think someone needs to look after it and expand it. I have a good knowledge of the Mafia and i'm a bureaucrat on the Mafia Wiki, about the Mafia game series. I'm also a bureaucrat on the L.A. Noire Wiki and an admin on the GTA Wiki so i have experience, though none of the wikis i have admin or bureaucrat rights on are very active at the moment so i have plenty of spare time. If possible could i have bureaucrat rights, thanks :). Tom Talk 23:25, April 24, 2011 (UTC)

You cannot adopt both the Mafia wiki and the Sopranos wiki. You will need to choose one or the other--GodPray  03:38,4/26/2011 
Ok then, i'd like to adopt the Sopranos wiki if possible. Tom Talk 09:36, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

The Green Hornet Wiki (on hold)

I wish to adopt this wikia and have bureaucrat rights for this wikia, there's no active admins at the wikia and there has been IP's trolling the wikia.Quiet Man (talk) 00:51, April 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but it looks like you have not had a chance to contribute very much to the wiki yourself yet. Please continue editing and make at least one new page. We will review your request again in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:45, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
It's been a week, I really need b'crat rights for this wikia.4th Hale (talk) 00:13, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Dota 2 wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the Dota 2 wiki. Dota 2 is currently an unreleased game and the wiki was set up shortly after the game was announced but the admin didn't add any of the content that was available at that time nor updated it in the six months that have followed since then. There are no other contributors to the wiki. Essentially it has been registered and then promptly abandoned.

Although information is still scarce I want to do a better job of preparing it to be a useful resource for information than it is currently including customizing the layout graphics as I did a few years ago for Atlantica Wiki back when Wikia ran on Monaco (since Monaco was removed it is today merely a husk of its former self).

--BBilge 00:54, April 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 01:42, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

Video Game Fanon Wiki (declined)

I've been helping the Video Game Fanon Wiki alot over the months and I think it needs admins/bureaucrats? Since the creator is inactive over there I like to be a admin/bureaucrat and there is no admins over there. MarioPhineas76 10:01, April 24, 2011 (UTC) 

Hi, MarioPhineas76. The admin, RaidenX, last edited on April 30, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. Please ask RaidenX for admin rights to see if they will grant them to you. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 01:51, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

Super Meat Boy Wiki (approved)

I have created a couple of pages, and have made a bunch of edits, I need the admin rights to edit the skin and delete uneeded pages, and the only admin is inactive. I really want to make this wiki the best it can possibly be (link to the wiki)--Ced1214 16:35, April 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Ced1214. Your contributions look great, however Coolblue360 and Rfitzger have also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave them a message letting them know about your request, that way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 01:55, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
I have contacted them--Ced1214 14:13, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
They have not responded for about 3 days now.--Ced1214 00:35, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
We usually take that as no one has a problem with the request. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 00:17, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

http://endlessonline.wikia.com (approved)

Hi there,

I'd like to adopt this wiki: http://endlessonline.wikia.com

It was made a while ago and the original creator has been inactive for a long time. It looks like it was originally created by a well intentioned fan of the game but quickly was abandoned. The benefit of me adopting it is threefold.

1. I have permissions for all the artwork for the game so there are no copyright issues.

2. I've hosted, maintained, and wrote most of the guides for this game and have actively done so for 6 years.

3. I will be able to encourage more contributions and use of this wikia as I have a sizeable readership that will join in the project.

Thanks.

WickedFrost 23:46, April 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:36, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Guitar Tabs Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Guitar Tabs wiki. The wiki was created and then abandoned. I have taken to filling out some of the already created pages as well as creating actual tab pages using the 5 books of tabs that I have figured out throughout the years.--GodPray  01:45,4/26/2011 

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:45, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Request (on hold)

TheStalkerific gostaria de ser um administrador?

Hi. We would need to know what wiki you wish to adopt. -- Wendy (talk) 01:45, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

How to Train Your Dragon Fanon Wiki (approved)

I'd like to request bureaucrat status on How to Train Your Dragon Fanon Wiki. I already have admin rights, and the original founder quit Wikia entirely so he can't be talked to in order for me to request rights. I am currently the only active admin. Manga (talkcontribs) 12:35, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:56, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

I wish to be an Admin for the Death Note Wiki (on hold)

I am an Epic fan of Death Note; I really want to be an official administrator for the Death note wiki. I have continually made informal and good edits to the wiki pages and I have made new wiki pages of very good standard.

I promise I will be administrator of good quality to the Death Note wiki

Kira4real 13:07, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good, but you have only edited for a couple of days in the last few months. Please continue editing over the next week and we will check back with you again. Also, there appear to be several other users who have been active in the last few weeks; please make sure to contact any of them that are around and make sure they agree with you adopting the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Dragonaut Wiki Adoption Request (declined)

Hello, I was recently perusing various wiki's and was very disappointed to find the Dragonaut: The Resonance wiki in a state of utter disarray. There are less than a handful of active users from what I could see. Nearly all of the pages need reformatting, and additional content. In addition, the wiki could use a rehashed mainpage and webpage theme design. I have a ton of wiki experience/admin experience and as this manga/anime series is my second favorite of all time, feel obligated to request bureaucrat/adminship status and do everything I can to help this wiki out. Currently there are no admins and the founder is inactive which saddens me greatly; nevertheless, I intend to go through with my efforts to restore Dragonaut wiki whether my plea is heard or not. Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

~Jacen~ Hiei_Jaganshi (talk) 21:06, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Right now you are not eligible to adopt another wiki as you have just founded your own wiki on this subject a few days ago. You would need to wait 60 days before you could adopt this one if you are still interested in it. -- Wendy (talk) 03:59, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Rugrats Wiki (declined)

Can I adopt Rugrats Wiki (http://rugrats.wikia.com)? I am a fan of Rugrats and have edited a lot on the wiki. - Squidward 23:19, April 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Right now you are not eligible to adopt any wiki, as you have just been given admin/b'crat rights on the Purple and Brown Wiki on April 21st. It will be the end of June before your 60 days are done and you can adopt a wiki through this page again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:10, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't adopt that wiki. Sandra Cheeks gave me rights to help her with the background, and then my rights will be taken away. Sandra Cheeks is not one of the community team members, so I should be eligible to adopt Rugrats Wiki. Squidward 10:03, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
The criteria above states "You have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days "; you were given admin access. You have removed it since I pointed it out I see. However, you also adopted Max and Ruby wiki on March 9th, were given admin status on Olivia wiki on March 12th and founded the Skrooviez Wiki on March 21st; so you will still not be eligible to adopt again until May 20th at the earliest. -- Wendy (talk) 16:44, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
I think this request should be marked "on hold" rather than "declined" - I'm still editing on the wiki and will continue. On May 20 (11 days from now), I will adopt the wiki. - Squidward 20:46, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Avatar Adventurers Online Wiki Adoption/Admin Request (on hold)

Hello there! I am looking to either adopt or become an admin on the Avatar Adventurers Online Wiki. The wiki itself is for an XBOX 360 "Indie Game" called "Avatar Adventurers Online". I happen to be very knowledgeable in regards to the game as ingame I am level 99 (the max level), and I have also essentially done everything there is to do in the game.

Now, I realize the one rule above states that a Wiki must be, technically speaking, "abandoned" for over 60 days. The last time anyone had edited it (not including my edits that I made today) was on March 9th (2011). Since then, the Wiki has gone un-edited. As well, there is a plethora of information that has not yet been added to the Wiki, which I plan on adding, alongside a few page overhauls and such.

I understand if permitting me to adopt the Wiki, or giving me Admin status is not yet possible due to the "60 days of inactivity" rule, but I figured I should ask anyway and see what you guys think about the situation. Level99Hero 12:56, April 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Right now the bulk of your contributions were made in 1 day only. We need to see sustained editing over a longer period of time than that for adoption. Please continue editing and we will check again; in about a week it will have also been 60 days since the bureaucrat last edited so the wiki will be eligible for adoption as well. -- Wendy (talk) 04:16, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
Alrighty! Thanks for the response! I'd have more contributions, but I'm currently in the "play the game itself, while writing down various item stats to be added to the wiki" phase. Again, thanks for the response! Level99Hero 05:45, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Math wiki adoption (declined)

Please make me admin in the math wiki so I can hep block troublemaking individuals who wrote maliceous things or discouraging things in this wiki. I also wanted to lock pages where people wrote nonsense there. There is no active admin for the past 60 days. The last active edit by the admin was 2 years ago. I would also want to help manage the wiki so it would be rehalibitated and more organized.

Thanks, and hoping for your kind consideration

Farrell99999 23:59, April 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Thanks

Hi. I'm sorry but right now you are not eligible to adopt this wiki; according to the messages you posted on it you founded the Math Problems Wiki on April 9th, so you would not be eligible to adopt this one until June 8th or so. That said, you have also not made any content contributions, with the exception of snarky comments, to the pages that do exist, nor have you added any new content. If you really wish to adopt this wiki you would need to start contributing on a regular basis, including creating new content and improving existing content, and wait until it has been 60 days since you last founded or received admin status on a wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
It is not me who founded the wiki. The founder of the Math problems wiki is Farrell2 while my userame is Farrell99999 - Farrell99999 10:39, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
And, did you see that they have the same topic - math? It's my sister who have founded that, just putting Farrell there because I am much better in math than her. She is the real one controlling the math problems wiki but as of now, the wiki has not made any actual progress. -Farrell99999 10:44, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, so I would be editing frequently on it soon, and removing the vandals.-Farrell99999 10:45, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon (on hold)

I would Like to adopt http://tuffpuppyfanon.wikia.com. The Wiki has been Inactive for about 6 months now and I began to contribute in fixing up a bit, however, I am unable to perform certain actions such as Page protection. I hope you will consider my application. Thank you and God Bless

Sincerely, Chicocaba

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but they were all done in one day. Please continue editing, and create at least one new content page and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Admin request for Tekken and Silent Hill wiki (declined)

Hi! I request admin status for both the Silent Hill and Tekken wikis.

I have been an active member for quite some time... I think since July and I am fair and honest. I would like to make the wiki entries and pages as relevant as possible.

Thank you for reading this!

Scarlet Fitch 12:41, April 28, 2011 (UTC)

You can only adopt one Wiki in 60 days.

Hi. Both of those wikis have currently active admins and are not eligible for adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 04:19, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
She trolled the Tekken wiki,and was blocked from it for harassing a member and talking smack to it's admins,I wouldn't give her admin status ever.(Hangingmanpeter0 19:17, May 9, 2011 (UTC))

WWE All Stars Wiki (approved)

Hi there, I'm writing in hopes of adopting the WWE All Stars Wiki. It looks like the wiki was created several weeks ago, but then never touched since. The hope is to redesign the wiki before the game comes out next week. Thanks for your consideration. Spriggins 22:42, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi it looks like the founder, Beerkeg0, edited only 1 month ago, so the wiki is not yet eligible for adoption. I'd suggest leaving Beerkeg0 a message asking for admin rights. If Beerkeg0 is not active for 60 days, then the wiki will be eligible for adoption, in which case, open another request here :). Cheers, Grunny (talk) 14:09, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Good afternoon, I am re-opening this request to adopt WWE All Stars Wiki. Its been 60 days now, and after contributing 1300-plus edits on my part and no contributions from the founder, I'd like to acquire admin rights in order to use certain features so I can adjust the wiki to a concentrated vision and build a community. Thank you again for your time in consideration. Spriggins 23:09, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look great. Thanks for being patient and waiting the 60 days. I've given you the admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Help me how to a administrator in my friend's wiki (declined)

Everyone I need help Can you help me I wanted to be administrator in my friend's wiki

I think a link to the wiki would help the staff :)Roranoa-zoro Talk|01:31,4/29/2011
Hi. We need both a wiki name and a user name. Please make a new request and include that information. -- Wendy (talk) 04:27, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Spongebob Wiki (declined)

Hi there. I'd like to request to become an admin here in the SpongeBob wikia. I've been a big fan of this show and I just want to do everything I can to make this better.

That wiki has active admins. It is ineligible to be adopted.--GodPray  07:13,4/29/2011 

Hi. As Godisme said, that wiki is not eligible for adoption because it has active admins. Please contact one of them directly about becoming an administrator. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

VGBoxart Wiki

I wish to adopt http://vgba.wikia.com/ it hasn't had Admins for a year and has been under attack from vandals. I wish to improve it and make the jokes for this wiki a bit more tasteful. --Mchapra 13:55, April 29, 2011 (UTC)

I would also like to add that I wish to co-administrate/adopt http://vgba.wikia.com/ along with Mchapra. Together we have begun to add and create more pages and have managed to gain support of other to do so. - JustMartin 13:10, April 29, 2011 (PDT)

Subeta Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt this wiki because it has been sorely neglected. I used to be an admin on Wikibeta so I know how to look after a wiki and I'm currently trying to get more people to help out once I've got more articles up. LiCobra 21:15, April 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:38, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Supah Ninjas (declined)

I've been working on this wiki and I would like to adopt it. So far there are very few active users on it, and i wish to improve the wiki so that we can have more and more people help edit and make the wiki even better. I have experience editing with other wikis and I hope others will learn from me. Atelda 03:07, April 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. This wiki is not currently eligble for adoption, as it has an active administrator. Please ask them directly about getting admin rights there. -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Scream Franchise Wiki (declined)

I don't actually want to adopt that Wiki. However, there's only about two users who edit on there daily. I, would like to have some kind of Administrator right's for the Wiki, in order to clean up it. One of the users has been making fake pages, fake characters and fake story lines about Scream 5, when nothing what's so ever has been confirmed. Here is a link to proof, here. It says that the Scream Franchise will end at number four, so there for no actors or anything has been confirmed. Although, I've tried to tell the User, she keeps repeatedly makes the pages and making up different and fanon information and I'm a firm believer on keeping things strictly canon. I have added the "Candidates for Deletion" category to the pages that need deleting, however the bureaucrat of the Wiki hasn't edited since February and the administrator on there goes off for long periods. However, I've been editing there daily. I think I would be a good administrator to the site. Even though I've only been editing since July 2009, I have great editing skills and have almost 15, 000 edits on the Charmed Wiki. I've cleaned up pages on the Wiki, added photo's and made templates for different quotes. I have some skills in making Main Page's better. I redone the Charmed Wiki one and hopefully after I get permission to add more information to the Scream Wiki. Please take my adoption into consideration and please read my request carefully. Thank-you! :) and P.S I know I also founded another Wiki Page, about Charmed. However, I never go on it and I only made it incase something remotly bad happens on the main one. --LeonardoWyatt - (talk) - (contributions) 16:07, April 30, 2011 (UTC)

I'm also currently getting the approval/support of other active users on there! :)
Alright, here are the users so far who support me with it.
  • Left4Deadseries FAN If you scroll down you'll see he said he supports me.
  • Shafraz Yoonoos Another one that supports me, she didn't sign her post though, however look through the history and you'll find it.

--LeonardoWyatt - (talk) - (contributions) 14:49, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately I can't give you the rights. Left4Deadseries FAN, an admin, did give you his blessing and he is active, but another bureaucrat, Fingernails, was last active on April 17th. He logged in 2 days ago, so you could send him a message to ask for admin rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:07, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Wiki (on hold)

While I might not have the best editcount, I do watch the show and check it out. I am from the Looney Tunes Show, Total Drama and other Wikis and have a healthy/high editcount. The admin hasn't edited since September in '10 and I would like to adopt the Wiki. :) Link again. -- Webkinz Mania (Talk | Contributions) 19:45, April 30, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but most of them were over a 2 day period, April 30th and May 1st, and you haven't edited since. Please continue editing each day over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in then. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:09, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
  • I've been editing a bit more over the past few days. Plus, there needs to be some Wiki clean up. There are many pages that need to be deleted. -- Webkinz Mania (Talk | Contributions) 23:43, May 8, 2011 (UTC)

Gardening wiki (approved)

I'd like to request to adopt Gardening wiki. Its been inactive since June. -Hockeyben 00:39, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:31, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Lost in Space (approved)

Hi There, I'd like to request to become an admin on the Lost in Space wiki. Thanks! --Scottlukaswilliams 00:46, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Great job with the wiki so far. I've given you the rights, good luck with the wiki!
Thanks, Brandon! --Scottlukaswilliams 21:42, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Goddamn users took back my adoption for KHFF! (not a request)

As you may know, you allowed me to become a admin for http://kingdomheartsfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III:_Vengeance again! But as I started to clean house and implement new rules that went against ridiculous fanfiction, the guy I ****** off because of said rules and had blocked for life, went and had me blocked for life. I was made the god damn head admin, now they've taken it away again. I want Blaid and Xerruy banned permantly from that wiki, he manages to keep coming back under ****** usernames! Then I want Blaid's bureacractic status revoked, so he can't take away all my administrative rights. I took back contorl of the fanfic wikia, so I'm in my rights to delete and clean up the site, and implement harsher rules against vandals or rabblerousers. DO SOMETHING, PLEASE!!!! THEY CANNOT TAKE THAT WIKI FROM ME AGAIN!!!! I BANNED HIM ONCE, HE USED DIRTY TACTICS AND COMPLAINED ABOUT THE RULES, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK THERE. I HAD TO LEAVE, HE LITTERED MY SITE WITH TRASH, SO I HAD TO WAIT AND TAKE IT BACK, NOW HE'S BANEND ME UNTIL 2021 FOR TRYING TO REVERT IT TO THE WAY I HAD SET IT UP BEFORE HIS HORRID ARRIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThunderboltZemo92 02:27, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

Please check out User talk :Merrystar and User talk:Xerruy Roranoa-zoro Talk|02:33,5/1/2011
Just a notice, I replaced the profinity with ******, due to the high amount of younger users that visit every day. --Zombie talkblog 15:28, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
You thought you had me there, huh? Unfortunately for you I'm smarter than you. If you run a Wiki like you own the place and ban everyone whose fan fiction you dislike, eventually you're going to **** off someone you don't want to piss off. Sorry, but you just messed with me for the last time. You're no longer welcome on KHFF. I'm not going to start a fight here so I'll keep my mouth shut after this, but I just want to make clear who is in the wrong here. Abuse of power is something I just will not tolerate. Xerruy 18:54, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
Calm down, both of you. Also, me again who replaced the swearing. Zombie talkblog 21:15, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
I think what just happened on KHFF shows that more caution is required when allowing users to adopt Wikis. This guy abused his powers to block users he disliked and deleted hundreds of articles just because he didn't like them, it took me hours to restore the damage. He never should've been granted admin and bureaucrat rights. On a side note, calling "piss" swearing is a little excessive. The younger users you refer to are probably the source of most swearing on Wikia to begin with. Xerruy 15:59, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
This is not the place for this conversation. This page is for adopting wikis, not for contesting adoptions that have already been approved. If you have complaint, send it to Special:Contact.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  16:03,5/2/2011 

Alpha and Omega Wiki (on hold)

Can i be incharge of this wiki ? I love this wiki so much and it would mean a lot to me , Xalta hasn't been editing for a while . I could take his place . I have the most edits ( I'm pretty sure I do ) I go to this wiki alot so it would be an honor ,I even reccomended it to a couple of friends . PLEASE .I'm Alpha and Omega's biggest fan!

Write Back Soon ,

OfficialKateWolf

OfficialKateWolf 16:56, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

Thankyou For Your Time

Please provide a link. Arceus The God of Pokemon 17:05, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

Sorry im not good with links but here are the instuctions but if you tell me how to ill give you a link

go to google and type in alpha and omega 2 wiki and then go to kate or eve , and you will be on recent activity , you'll see my name .

OfficialKateWolf 00:21, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

Is this the wiki you're requesting for? Alpha and Omega 2 Wiki. You're editing there, so I assume it is.

Bermuda Contact Me! 00:50, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
I do like that wiki , Ill get you the right one if you tell me how to link the right website .
OfficialKateWolf 01:07, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Well I still want to apply , but I lost my account so im not acceptable any more : (
KateWolf 00:47, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I can check your account to confirm you're the same person, but you still haven't confirmed what the URL of the wiki is. All you need to do is copy the URL of the wiki and paste it into the edit window in your next comment. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:42, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

That's great but I guarentee you it's me.I hope I get the rights so badly.

KateWolf 00:14, May 10, 2011 (UTC)

Onverse Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt onverse.wikia.com. We've only had 1 admin, who created the wiki in August 2009 for a game named Onverse. He had computer problems unfortunately and we haven't heard back from him since December of 2009 (I believe). He also hasn't made any contributions to the wiki since around the same time.

Anyways, the wiki is active, probably more so now than ever. Unfortunately, we had a recent trolling problem and screwed up a few pages. While we can fix this, there is no way to ensure that he doesn't come back. This is the primary reason I am contacting you guys for a community adoption request.

I have been active in maintaining a few pages of the wiki (you can go back in the history for this page to see just how much), and although I don't contribute as much as I used to, I am an active member of Onverse (the game that the wiki was made for) and am very knowledgeable about Onverse. I assist other users in-game there and talk to pretty much all the users that are active in the wiki here, especially since Onverse is a small game and everyone pretty much knows everyone there.

I've never had any moderation issues on wiki, and I believe the only two wiki's I have been part of are lyrics.wikia.com and onverse.wikia.com. In addition, I've made 66 edits to the Onverse wiki (which is more than anyone else, see here), so I've been active there for quite some time. I also have created two pages on the wiki (see here and here), even though they weren't necessarily very successful.

So last, here's a conversation I started showing that a few others approve of the change! Let me know of anything else you need :O I think I hit everything you asked for...

Pluto is a Planet 23:36, May 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:47, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Shake It Up Wikia (approved)

Hello. I'm InsaneBlueberry and I'm a member of the Shake It Up Wikia. I've been thinking of asking for wiki adoption because there is no one in charge. I'm not the top contributor, but I've talked to him/her and she/he has said that they're fine with me being the bureaucrat. I've had a blog post up about me being in charge and no one has commented saying whether they'd like it or not. I really hope you will consider this because I want to make the wiki has great as I can. I also wish to delete the rude anonymous comments. I hate it when they are continously cursing and saying rude things and I'd love to delete them and ban some of them. I would also like to make some users admins so there will be more people in charge of the wiki to help make it better. I really hope you'll consider this because I have big plans for the wiki. Thank you for reading this. InsaneBlueberry 00:56, May 2, 2011 (UTC)

I just realized that I hadn't added any links. The Shake It Up Wikia is here. Here's the blog post I mentioned where I ask people what they think. So far, one other person has replied saying they'd be fine with it. I have added many images to the site. I have created a few pages. Here, here, and two other pages. I left a nice, helpful comment here (thought I should add this because you said that you want to make sure we are encouraging to other members - but I posted that before I even looked at this site). Again, I hope you consider me as the bureaucrat. InsaneBlueberry 20:28, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your edits look great, and thanks for providing the links. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 00:26, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much! InsaneBlueberry 01:17, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

The Sparticle Mystery Wiki (on hold)

Hello. I would like to adopt the Sparticle Mystery Wiki(http://cbbcthesparticlemystery.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sparticle_Mystery_Wiki). An admin last edited in about march i belive, and since then it's been non registered wiki user (So i'm not sure if they count). I'll be active on it most of the time, like with other Wikis i'm on, and am interested in the subject, and would like to get the wiki back on it wheels as it where. I am also the top editor on it, with most contributions (That's registered users). Thanks for reading this request, T-Man | Talk to Me 16:58, May 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You're a little early, as the admin edited less than 60 days ago. I'll put this request on hold and check back when the 60 day mark is reached. In the mean time, you could try contacting the wiki's bureaucrat on their talk page to request rights as they may still be checking their talk page. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:41, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, ok! Out of interest, do you know when the 60 day mark is? T-Man | Talk to Me 15:31, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Skies of Arcadia Wiki (approved)

I'm here to request adoption of the Skies of Arcadia wiki. I have been contributing to the wiki for about 2 years now, and during that time, there has been very few active members and no users to deal with vandalism and the deletion of unnecessary files. I request adoption of the Wiki with the intent of improving the site and keeping it clean.

Link: http://skiesofarcadia.wikia.com/wiki/Skies_of_Arcadia_Wiki

--MercuryMech 22:27, May 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 00:45, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Request for Metro 2033 Wiki adminship (approved)

Hi, I'm here to adopt, or ask for adminship for, the Metro 2033 wiki . The Metro 2033 wiki is based of the Metro 2033 universe, being the 2010 videogame and the many novels, and is currently doing sub-par in terms of article quality and number of members. I love game and I want to help the wiki in any way I can although all the admins appear to not be working on the wiki.I have had over 400 edits now (now the user with the 3rd most edits) and several page creations, trying to keep all info accurate and up to date, and have made a few attempts at establishing the current community, although there is only one other semi-regular editor. I would like to become admin so I can work efficiently, deal with vandals, and give the wiki the sharper edge it deserves. Thanks for reading and considering. Chaos ian7 01:49, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look great. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 00:51, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, thanks again for all the help! Chaos ian7 03:37, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

S4 League wiki

Hello, I'd like to adopt or to become an administrator for the S4 League wiki. Theres currently one admin there, but he hasnt active since 2008.

Sorry for my bad english. Satria Hitam 07:42, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

Microsoft Wiki

I would like to adopt Microsoft Wiki

The wiki is a mess and the admin wants to move of wikia to HERE And I whould like to fix it up and keep it on Wikia Webj444 08:09, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

Dead Island Wiki

Hello. I am requesting to become an admin, or bureaucrat, on Dead Island Wiki. The only administrator has not edited for more then 60 days, though we still have some users. Two users and a Wikia staff member recommended I adopt the Wiki [2] [3]. Currently, the two users are the most (if not only) active users on the Wiki. I have created pages, fixed up some templates and have registered on Forums and other sites for the game to get all the latest news.

I do not have any lack of experience with managing a Wiki, especially on a community-growth level. I would appreciate bureaucrat rights, but can work with only admin rights.

Thanks, have a nice day. --Zombie talkblog 16:00, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

To add, I have a nice amount of edits, and I take part in discussions, start discussions, upload images, make forums, etc. --Zombie talkblog 08:47, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

SpongeBob Fan Wiki

Excuse me, but we need to adopt this wiki again. Reason is:

• Many useless articles, half the wiki is spam
  • Many spammers and trolls
  • The last admin quit, no admins active at all
  • Many other people are quitting because of spam, we need them back again

Reason I should adopt this wiki is:

• I have been an administrator there, I have experience
  • 777 edits adds up to a really active member
  • I have been here since December 2009, I know my way around quuite well
  • I have been best friends with SpongeWriter123(the last person to adopt this wiki)

Please can I adopt this wiki? Thanks. (In your reply, just)Call me William 18:34, May 3, 2011 (UTC)

Cat Scratch Wiki

Can I adopt Cat Scratch Wiki? Go to http://catscratch.wikia.com to find it. I couldn't find any admins on the wiki on the list of users, but it was created in 2009 (the last time the creator, which username is unknown, edited). I have edited and tried to help the wiki. Also, the wiki's subject is spelled in one word (Catscratch), so can you rename the wiki? Bluescluesfan 10:54, May 4, 2011 (UTC)

Bomberman Wiki

I'd like to become an admin for the Bomberman Wiki page. I've made well over 1,500 edits and added roughly 800 pictures. I feel I would be a good representative for this wiki.

—This unsigned comment is by Legato32x (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Adoption

I am Ironupthehide and request that I be given admin to the wiki of Dark of the Moon.I say this because I am eligible and I have been taking care of the wiki for the last for days.Barricade is not taking care of it at all.The wiki has no information at all.I will adopt this wiki and tak care of with great care.I will finish all the work that is unfinished.I will add more pages than anyone.I will write as much as I can.I will add as many pictures as I can.

Thank You, CHICKEN TASTES GOOD 22:04, May 4, 2011 (UTC) —This unsigned comment is by IRONUPTHEHIDE (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Plaese modify your signature so that it includes your username or a link to your user page.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:26, 6/05/2011

Young Samurai Wiki Adoption

Hi, I would like to adopt the Young Samurai Wiki, it is a bit run-down and needs brushing up a bit. As far as I'm aware there are no active admins at all. I've edited a few pages and sorted out some categories to make browsing easier. Thanks! Falcon31 15:29, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

Death Note Wiki

Good day to you folks.

I would really like to adopt the Death Note wiki and breathe some life into it.I've been editing and trying to spell check articles.At the moment it is difficult to improve it without admin powers(I can't delete double articles and vandalism).I also plan to contact admins of the Naruto/Bleach wiki for advice and help.

It is also my request that you grant me bureaucratic powers so that I can sysop maybe one more person to assist me.

I am aware that there are other users active site and one or two have responded positively to my messages [4]as seen in my talk page.He has sizeable number of edits too.

The wiki needs to implement a manual for editing,improve infobox templates and improve the homepage.I think I can contribute in accomplishing that.

Hoping for a positive response,

Dremler

Link: Death Note Wiki

Note to Staff: There is already a request by another user here.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  10:37, 8/05/2011

Painkiller

We need a new administrator for the painkiller wiki and I would like to adopt painkiller wiki —This unsigned comment is by Gregs4997 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.Gregs4997 14:11, May 7, 2011 (UTC)Gregory St.Laurent

Kyo Kara Maoh!

Hello, I would like to adopt the Kyo Kara Maoh! page (http://kyokaramaoh.wikia.com/wiki/Kyo_Kara_Maoh!) KudouUsagi 00:57, May 10, 2011 (UTC)

Communist wiki

I wish to adopt communism wiki. Its been 3 years since the only admin edited, and the last two users thought the wiki was a joke, one of them vandalised many pages. I have created some articles, when I found the wiki it only had 10 pages. There is also some vandalism i couldn't delete because they were pages created by vandals. Could you please give me admin rights? --Communist2017 21:35, May 5, 2011 (UTC)

alpha and omega wiki

i am a fan of alpha and omega and would like to adopt the alpha and omega wiki Gideon Wilson 20:30, May 7, 2011 (UTC)by GideonisatrainedAlphaGideon Wilson 20:30, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

Can we be partners?We're good friends,Im the one who lost there account but I got my edits back and I love a and o too , well take great care of it and keep it well updated , Its almostmy bday so I really want to partner up with gideon for a present.(Gideon , If they bsay knno , lets do even more edits and try again later.)

Thank You ,

KateWolf 03:09, May 9, 2011 (UTC) The ultimate fan of Alpha and Omega the movie

Chaotiki- Upgrade To Bureaucrat

Hello I am the (only active) Admin for the Chaotic Wiki . With the recent influx of Spam and vandalism (not to mention my restricted free time) I have realized that another person with Admin rights is necessary to protect the wiki Spam pages and Spamers. To that end I am requesting Bureaucratic rights in addition to my Admin ones so i can find someone to help me out with these tasks . Thanks in advance

Terrac1 16:27, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

Death Note Fanon Wiki

Hi! I would like to adopt [5]. I have not found or been given Administrator rights on any other Wiki for the past 2 months. I am a frequent contributer in the Wiki. I have the highest edits, besides the Sysops. I understand that you are hesitant to give me Bureaucratic rights as an Administrator was active 35 days ago and the Bureaucrat too was active 16 days ago. I fully understand the 60-day rule, but I think thats a bit harsh. I request if you would shorten the policy to..say, 40 days? So, can I be give C'rat rights by June 1st? Please? Thank you. --Frieza Sama 17:11, May 6, 2011 (UTC)

P.S: The Wiki seems deserted. In the meantime, I will edit as much as possible. - User:Frieza Sama

Hi! I have totally no problem with Frieza Sama adopting the Wiki. I too feel that the 60-day rule is a bit harsh and supports him for it to be turned down to 40 in the least. I too would have adopted the Wiki but since I have already adopted a Wiki last week, its a problem. So, I support him. :D Arceus The God of Pokemon 05:59, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hey, I am going to say that Arceus The God Of Pokemon is the same user as Frieza Sama and this is sockpuppetry. Besides, the Detath Note fanon wiki is active and bureaucrats are checking it every day. Currently, I'm chatting with the Bureaucrat of the wiki. As for Frieza Sama and Arceus.... should be banned from all wikis because of this. That is sockpuppetry and lying.

Have a good day,

<3 I hav' a crush <3 12:26, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

EDIT: Arceus The God Of Pokemon deleted this after I posted my comment in order to not be banned, basically doing only bad to himself. You can check this in the history of adoptions. <3 I hav' a crush <3 17:15, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

Spectrobes Wiki

I wish to adopt this wiki. From what I've seen, there aren't really any editors, and there are two inactive admins; one signed in last on May 5, but his last edit was in June 2010. The other guy last edited in February 2009. I probably haven't made enough edits to adopt this wiki yet, but I have been improving pages by adding information, links, and templates. I feel I can help a little more with admin rights.

I AM IRON MAN! You are the only one who can bring balance to a world at war.

Mathematics Wikia

Hi. I would like to adopt the Mathematics Wikia. No one in charge has been responsive to complaints about vandalism, including the sole Bureaucrat, Localhost00, who has not edited since January 24, 2010. I have tried to engage that user at w:c:User talk:Localhost00#Adoption.3F, to no avail. I have also tried to engage the community at w:c:math:Forum:Mathematics_Wikia#What.27s_the_point.3F, also to no avail.   — Jeff G. ツ 03:35, May 7, 2011 (UTC)

Black Jewels Adoption

I would like to request the adoption of the Black Jewels Wiki . My name is Asiil and if you look at the wiki you will see that i have recently offered a significant amount of information to the site including corrections and additions. I do not know the current admin or if s/he is continuing to be a part of the wiki, however I am not trying to boot anyone out of their place, i merely wish to make the site as a whole more accessable and approachable to the public.—This unsigned comment is by Asiil (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

William Yellowbones

Hello, I am the creater of a wiki, the name is Potcosplayerwiki2. I would like to become an admin of it. Thank you. Lord William Yellowbones 07:00, May 8, 2011 (UTC)

You already are the Administrator and Bureaucrat of it. Please feel free to contact me if you want help learning how to use your rights.   — Jeff G. ツ 14:57, May 8, 2011 (UTC)

Redakai Wiki

Hello, I would like to request an adoption for Redakai Wiki . It is abandoned and I am prett much the only user that edits there. The founder left. I left him a message via his talk page but days have passed and they have not answered. If my request is accepted, I will take very good care of the Wiki to ensure it will be improved and more users will help and contribute. User talk:EdBoy3

Wayside Wiki

Hi, I wish to request to adopt the Wayside wiki, at http://wayside.wikia.com/wiki/Wayside_Wiki. I have been contributing to the site for nearly a week now and I am quite concerned over that i have not seen any activity over the peroid i began contributing. In addition, if granted my request, I will be able to make the wiki easier to access and have it well protected. I hope you will concider my Reguest! Thank You and God Bless! Chicocaba 00:53, May 10, 2011 (UTC)!Chicocaba

Spiderman Fanon Wiki

Hey, I'd like to adopt Spider-Man Fanon Wiki and therefore get buraucrat rights. It has no active admins while the last ones have edited in the 2007. As for other users, there are not any recent edits. I already made one article and will make more whenever I can. I know i still haven't shown sustained editing, but I am going to continue editing the wiki.

I am also an user of the wiki for A year and something over and already am experienced in duties of bureaucrats and sysops, as well am somewhat experienced in the wiki coding, enough to help users with the most basic steps.

Cheers, <3 I hav' a crush <3 12:04, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

Tactics Ogre Wiki

The Tactics Ogre Wiki at http://tacticsogre.wikia.com/wiki/Tactics_Ogre_Wiki is very dead. It's been a month since the last person edited other than me and nobody else has been joining. I've added many pages and many other things to this wiki and I would like to be able to take charge of this wikia as a bearucrat or at least an admin. I've also been on other wiki's and requested help editing, I have tried to contact the other two users of the wiki already to no reply. Thank you Wikia, I love this game and would really like to help out. Thank you again. —This unsigned comment is by McWolf14 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Alternate History Wiki

I would like to become an Administrator or Bueracrat for the Alternate History Wiki. (http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page )

You see, Lordganon, has repeatedly banned several people for unintended causes. The reason I want to be a Bueracrat/ Administrator is that I want to the Alternate History Wiki to be a fun and enjoyable wiki, one with fair controllers that dont ban people for a milenium.

Among other reasons for this request is the fact that I would like to make the Wiki more interesting and have many plans to make the site more likable and thus gain more members. I love using the Wiki whenever I can, and if I am allowed to become a Bueracrat or Administrator, I woill try my hardest to make more people enjoy it and join.

Please contact me when you reach your decision, thank you.

Southerndude 15:32, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

How can I ban people if need to? How could I delete pages if needed to? (not a request)

Hello, I would like to know how to ban people if needed and delete pages if needed to. Lord William Yellowbones 17:48, May 9, 2011 (UTC)

This is not the place for such questions. I suggest you see Help:Delete and Help:Blocking.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  19:14, 9/05/2011

Monster Hunter Fanon Wiki

Hello. I am Mckrongs, of The Monster Hunter Wiki. Me and the rest of the staff team from the wiki wished to separate Fanfiction and Official Data from our wiki, and so we decided to create Monster Hunter Fanon Wiki. The problem is though, that the domain has already been taken, but it is uncertain how many days/weeks/months/years it has been untouched. I for one would think that this is an eligible candidate for Adoption, and I would like to request Bureaucrat status over this wiki. My edits back at the main wiki can be a proof of my activity, and after I get the rights to own this wiki, I shall renovate it as I please.

The wiki is http://monsterhunterfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Fanon

Thank you. User:Mckrongs 20:00, May 9, 2011 (UTC)