Community Central
Community Central
Line 132: Line 132:

*Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits on the wiki. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 03:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits on the wiki. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 03:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

*Oi! I rather have the Goosebumps wiki instead thanks.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC))

*Oi! I rather have the Goosebumps wiki instead thanks.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC))
*Sorry,but I'l take Justin Bieber's wiki.(Hangingmanpeter0 20:38, April 21, 2011 (UTC))
+
*Sorry,but I'll take Justin Bieber's wiki.(Hangingmanpeter0 20:38, April 21, 2011 (UTC))

== Adminship/Bcrat Request for Android Wiki (declined) ==

== Adminship/Bcrat Request for Android Wiki (declined) ==

Revision as of 01:08, 22 April 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

MicroWiki (on hold)

Greetings, mighty Wikia admins,

I would like to adopt MicroWiki, at http://micronations.wikia.com. For about four months now, the wiki has been run-down and failry inactive, not to mention badly in need of a clean-up, and I am one that would like to see it cleaned up. Please consider my application and have a good day.

Sincerely, AuburnAttack21 20:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there are currently a few other active users as well. Can you start a conversation on the wiki letting everyone know about your adoption request? That way, all the other active editors can chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:20, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe the discussion has achieved success. Can I adopt now? AuburnAttack21 23:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Can we have a link to this discussion?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:13, 21/3/2011
http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal 00:34, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Based on the conversation on that page, I'll need to know what your intentions are for the wiki before I give you rights there. There is a forked wiki, yes, but the original wiki is still here. The content should not be archived, deleted, etc. or anything like that in favor of the new copy of the wiki hosted elsewhere, nor should users be directed elsewhere. This wiki should be standing on its own, not diminished in favor of another. If you can let me know what you plan to do, that'd be great. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:15, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

That sounds very non-democratic. Can you explain why, please? AuburnAttack21
I agree that the wiki should be left as it is. If a new community wants to build it up, then they should be left to do so. However, if there is currently only one community and the wiki is forked; users should have a choice to either choose to work on the new wiki or stay with the wikia one. A link may be put up on the front page explaining what happened, but ultimately it should be left with the viewer/editor's choice. Although, from a community perspective it makes more sense to side with the older community since editors are more likely to stay with others who shared the same experience in that particular interest/hobby/game and are part of a greater scheme of the betterment of a wiki for allowing everyone to access information. Sometimes wikia policies don't work out for the best, and this causes problems for the current community. vegeance 01:07, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

@Auburn: the reason I asked is because we've made it very clear that Wikia wikis will not be archived or closed just because the community has forked. A fork wiki is made from copying the content to another location, but the original wiki still remains at Wikia and it will continue to remain at Wikia. If your intention is to archive the Wikia wiki in favor of the forked wiki, then that won't be allowed and it's best that you move on to the fork. If your intention is to maintain and continue to build the wiki, however, then I would be happy to give you the rights so you can do just that. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:44, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

I suppose I COULD go along with that...however there is much work to be done. AuburnAttack21
Not to keep beating the same drum, but I'll need a firm yes or no—and "yes" can't later become "no" if you change your mind. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:37, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki request (on hold)

I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[1]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

• Hi. There are a number of other users editing on the wiki as well. Please make sure they've all been told about this page so they can all chime in. Let us know when they do, thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
  • All right... I will contact them. So after that, I, Englinton and Gunius going to become admins, right?--Small Owl 16:30, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
  • Yeah, they SHOULD be admins! I trust them enough so if they wanna be admins, let them be admins!Guradian1098 22:00, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
    • I'll be making you a bureaucrat if this request is approved. You can then make whoever you want into an admin—however please be aware that Eglinton has been blocked globally. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:44, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
But I'll have to ask Englinton if he was blocked? And, if I were a bureaucrat, I can use the theme designer in the Wiki? --Small Owl 00:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have a change of ideas. You can replace Eglinton by User:Guradian1098?--Small Owl 00:20, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
    • Has the community agreed to that? I'm starting to lose track of who is supposed to be an admin and whether the community has agreed to it. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
  • Okay. I talked to Eglinton and he did not answer anything. But Guradian is much more important than Eglinton. Guradian adds exceptional pictures to the Wiki, already Eglinton does not make anything. I help as I can. Who is wanting to the admins: I, Guradian1098 and Gunius.-- Small Owl 23:02, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)
  • I told a user called "Tiger12" that we want to be admins. He will write below that he agrees with our administration.-- Small Owl 23:20, April 16, 2011 (BRAZIL)

Nana Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request adoption for the Nana wiki. There is no active admins and though I have not made many edits I can take good care of the wiki. I run sevral others so I know how to make it better. I also have watched the anime and am now currently reading the manga so I can add lots of new information as I go. Team Doofenshmirtz Custom sig under construction! 15:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

You only edited there on April 1st, and made 13 edits. Mr. Grille (talk page) 10:49, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only seem to have made 13 edits on the 1st of April. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:20, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds good! I was away on holiday so I have not been editing as much as I would like the past few days but I just got back and I will get right on editing! TD 23:53, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your edits are still very sporadic. If you edit consistently over the next week week, we'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:36, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

The Last Dragon Chronicles Wiki (on hold)

The Dragon Chronicles Wiki is inactive so I'm placing an adoption request with Will k. Probble 22:30, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Neither of you have made any edits on the wiki since soon after making this request. If you make some more edits over the next week to show some sustained editing, I'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:18, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
I wasn't wanting any rights, by the way. -- Will k (talk · contrib) 10:05, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

The West Wing Wiki (declined)

Requesting Adoption by the West Wing Wiki. My bona fides are well-established.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, so can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:20, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
It was ERJ1024. Source. -- Will k (talk · contrib) 13:03, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry. Yes username is ERJ1024. Here is my signature.ERJ1024 20:44, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. One of the bureaucrats there, The Thirteenth Doctor, edited less than 60 days ago, so unfortunately the wiki is not eligible for adoption at this time. You could try leaving them a message asking if they will grant you admin rights. Otherwise, if the wiki does meet the criteria in the future, feel free to make a new request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:46, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Horse Saga Wiki (closed)

I would like Bureaucrat and Admin rights by adopting this wiki. It is my first time working with wikia, but I think I could make something of it. However I am concerned about advertising it to my friends at the moment because there does not seem to be any active administration. This page is devoted to an awesome little game with a good community that could use a better place for information and the like.

I have placed a News announcement for my adoption request page on the front page of the wiki and I have also left messages on the talk pages of the only other 2 contributors.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:32, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since there has been no more movement on this request, I'm going to close it now, please open a new request if you still wish to adopt a wiki and remember to sign your post :). Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:52, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

i want to get admin on Battleforge wikia (on hold)

hello i would like tot get admin on battleforge wikia. There are no active admins and iam really active member.

Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:33, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
My username is ethesham Ethesham 17:04, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. You only seem to have made four edits on that wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 00:55, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for the Sym-Bionic Titan Wiki (on hold)

Hello there. Its been quite a while ever since I joined the Sym-Bionic Titan Wikia and I've noticed that there are no admin's present. Theres numerous pages that don't need to be up and I'm kind of fed up with it. Theres no other way to delete it and i'm sure the admins are the only ones who can delete it. But that can't happen without them. I've also contributed a lot of images and edits so far to the site. Right now I have made about over 600 edits on this wikia and I'm very active. There's some people who leave comments and what not, but not much of them seem to enjoy editing. So please, if you ever get the chance, I'd really enjoy being admin. Thank you.

Hi. You didn't sign your request so I don't know which user you are. Please add your signature so I can check your request. -- Wendy (talk) 17:45, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fetch With Ruff Ruffman Wiki (on hold)

Hello I would like to adopt the wiki.

Taowa2 16:06, April 4, 2011 (UTC)taowa2

• Hi. Your edits look very good, just a bit sporadic. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new content page, and we'll be sure to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:54, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

May I pin this request down? and can somebody watch this wiki? (on hold)

http://berenstainbears.wikia.com/wiki/Berenstain_Bears_Wiki The admin hasn't edited it in months.http://justin-bieber.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bieber_Wiki<---somebody watch this,somebody who doesn't hate Justin Bieber.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, April 5, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits on the wiki. Please continue editing each day over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:42, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • Oi! I rather have the Goosebumps wiki instead thanks.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC))
  • Sorry,but I'll take Justin Bieber's wiki.(Hangingmanpeter0 20:38, April 21, 2011 (UTC))

Adminship/Bcrat Request for Android Wiki (declined)

This seems to be a relatively desert wiki that deserves some contributions. Outside of the XDA-Wiki, there does not appear to be any general purpose Android wikis out there that are heavily updated, so I'd love to be able to have the opportunity to get this one working. Android Wiki appears to be almost-completely abandoned with only 6 articles. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 05:41, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

For reference, my past contributions have been largely under GuildWiki, PvXWiki (now forked) and the official GW wiki. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 19:39, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Unfortunately the admin/bureaucrat has been active within the last 60 days, so we're unable to approve an adoption request for the wiki. Feel free to ask the bureaucrat, Jazzmista, if you can receive rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:47, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Brandon, just wanted to push back on this. I'm wondering if I can request that the particular restriction of "no admins/bureaucrats active for 60 days" be waived; my rationale for this request is specifically regarding the subject covered by the Android wiki - one that is fast-paced, where 60-days encompasses a very large time duration where information and interest can be immediately lost, resulting in a "make or break"-esque scenario for the Android wiki community. While I understand that these requests are generally tightly policy-bound, I have gone ahead and requested the rights on the aforementioned user's talk page. However, in the event that the user remains inactive, I would like to make the small request of waiving the restriction (or reducing the restriction), partly in the spirit of IAA, but also so information is made more readily available to those looking. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 05:04, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
The admin was last active 6 days ago. While his editing is sporadic, it's not a case where he's been gone for a long time and the 60 day rule can be waived, as we're talking about less than a week. Until such a time when he's inactive or unresponsive to you, such as 30 days (May 10th), I can't really give you the rights through an adoption request. Sorry. Good luck, and if he doesn't reply feel free to put in a new request on May 10th. EDIT: Also, keep in mind that what you're saying is important for the Android wiki (fast paced, updated information, etc) has nothing to do with admin rights. You can do all of that without being an admin. :) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:17, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Dead Frontier Wiki bureaucrat rights (on hold)

Hi, I'm already an admin on the Dead Frontier Wiki and I would like to request additional bureaucrat rights. Since all the other admins (including the bureaucrats) are either inactive or edit only occasionally (once or twice a month), without responding to messages, I wouldn't want to risk the wiki having to endure another period of time without any active admins (in case I get hit by a bus or meteorite ;). Thanks! Sovq 07:29, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I see there are a few other editors on the wiki. Can you hold a community discussion about this? That way they can all chime in on the request too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:54, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • I have tried to start a community discussion about the wiki before I got my admin rights, but as I explained to Sarah Manley, even though the wiki is frequently edited, majority of these edits are one-time-only contributions, mostly done by anonymous users, so there is no actual wiki community on the Dead Frontier wiki. The only other contributor, with a history of sustained editing, that regularly keeps track of what's going on on the wiki is User:Insert Your Name Here who has given me his support on this matter. Sovq 10:44, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
  • EDIT: I don't mean to rush you, but it's been a week since my response and I didn't receive any answer yet. Sovq 12:39, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Miniclip Wikia Adoption Request (on hold)

I wish to become the admin/controller of the Miniclip Wikia. It's been untouched for months, and after being created in 2008, only had 22 pages, all of them incomplete. Admins had been inactive for over a year. I'd like to bring the wikia back from the dead, but can't do much. After posting on the talk page of one of the inactive admins, they directed me here and told me to apply for ownership of the wikia. http://miniclip.wikia.com/wiki/MiniClip_Wiki

Magic User - April 5th, 4:29 PM EST.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but you made all but one of them in one day. We need to see sustained interest (editing) in the wiki over a few days at least. Also, I don't see the conversation you had with the existing admin; as all of the previous admins were also bureaucrats they should be able to give you rights on the wiki directly if they wish. That said, to adopt through tthis page, please continue editing the wiki over the next week and we will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 17:14, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Trams.wikia.com (on hold)

The tram wiki seems to be plagued with vandalism. I request admin status so I will be able to rid it of its vandalism problem (or at least mitigate it!) M Class 06:39, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It's great that you are doing some cleanup on the wiki and undo-ing bad edits, but in order to adopt it through this page you would also need to make some contributions of your own to the wiki. Please edit over the next week, the more the better, and also create at least one new page. We'll check back on the request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 17:38, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Dante's Inferno Wiki (on hold)

I've noticed that there is a lack of Beaurecrats on the "Infernopedia" (there's none (not even a sysop)) and the wiki its self is a mess, I went over there about 10 minutes ago and saw the state it was in and thought to myself "I could get this mess of a wiki into shape." I realise that I need (or it is suggested at least) to have some edits and/or have created a page, but when I saw the condition of the wiki and lack of Sysops and 'crats I immediately came here and started this adoption request. {{SUBST::User:FatMan2539/sig_ref}} 02:28, April 7, 2011 (UTC) P.S I am usually on the Borderlands wiki (570ish edits) or the XBIO wiki. (Beaurecrat and most edits (120ish))

Hi. That's great that you want to adopt the wiki, but you have yet to make any edits. The adoption criteria are not "suggestions" -- you need to show sustained editing on the wiki over several days and also create at least one new content page. Please start working on the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 17:41, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Ru lgbt wikia (approved)

Please to give me the rights of beaurecrat and administrator in http://ru.lgbt.wikia.com This project is absolutelly inactive for a long time and i want to help this project. Thanks. Jartel 12:01, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good, but they were all on one day. We need to see continued editing over at least a few days. Please continue to edit the wiki and create at least one new page and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 17:44, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
I continue to edit. Jartel 18:59, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I have granted you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 02:47, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Excite Wiki (approved)

Hello, my name is Revitalizer and I'm looking to adopt administrative/bureaucratic rights for the Excite Wiki. The Excite Wiki was, in terms of content, brand new before I started editing and currently has no other editors. The Wiki's admin, Richard1990, has logged into Wikia within the last month, but has not edited the Excite Wiki for about two years. I requested the rights from the Wiki's admin about twelve days ago, but he has not yet logged in since. Thank you for reviewing my request. Revitalizer 08:51, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You've made a good start to creating a structure for the wiki. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 03:11, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Wendy! Revitalizer 04:46, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Dark Shadows (on hold)

Hi there,

I'd love to adopt the Dark Shadows wiki (Shadows) - I've been working hard on it for a long time and would take very good care of it! MissLizaMay 23:25, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. This wiki is not eligible for adoption through this page in the normal way, because there is a sysop who is currently active (User:Phantom Stranger). Please discuss adopting the wiki with him. If he agrees we will be happy to grant you the rights (as he is not a bureaucrat, he cannot do this.) Please link to any discussion you have on the matter here. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Wendy, Phantom Stranger actually was the one who suggested the adoption to me. The discussion is here. - MissLizaMay 00:09, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt a Wikia - http://blackprophecy.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Prophecy_Wiki (declined)

Name of Wikia: Black prophecy wikia

Address of wikia: http://blackprophecy.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Prophecy_Wiki

Reason: This wikia is not being edited in a constructive manner by the main admin. All he has done is put a link to his Personal Wiki page on the front page, and locked the entire wikia so noone else can edit it.

His own personal wiki is: http://prophecynation.com/front/wiki/Main_Page

As you can see on his wiki, it has google adsense which generates money for user- Nexiom. He has locked the blackprophecywikia for the sole reason of forwarding visitors of that wikia to his own wiki to make money. This is totally against the spirit of wikia as he had done this for selfish monetary reasons. Hopefully i can get this wikia adopted and actually put some proper information for users of wikia instead of the site just advertising his money making site.

You can check some of my other wikia work here - http://prophecyplanet.wikia.com/wiki/ProphecyPlanet_Wiki

I look forward to your decision. Thanks

Prometheus2011.

Hi. Thanks for pointing out the problem with the main page on this wiki. I have gone ahead and restored the content there. That said, if he has moved the wiki to a new host, it is ok to temporarily put up a notice about it so that members of the community will know; it just needs to be in addition to the mainpage, not in replacement of it. Nothing besides the main page on the wiki has been locked so you are free to edit there yourself. Right now your edits are not sufficient to meet the adoption criteria. Please keep working on the wiki, and ask again later. Make sure to discuss the matter with any other active editors there as well. -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hellraiser Wiki (approved)

On Hellraiser wiki, the founder of the site is the only admin and He has been absent for over a year. I am the only one who made a single edit there in weeks, I feel that I have done a lot for the site, and I think that with Me as an admin, the site will improve greatly. here it is http://hellraiser.wikia.com/wiki/Hellraiser_Wiki. FrozenBlueToes 06:35, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 03:50, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Promotion request (approved)

Hi! I am a user on the Andy Griffith Show Wiki. A while ago, the bureaucrat, Andaw99, gave me admin status. I later changed my username and lost the position. Andlaw99 hasn't been on (I've tried writing - doesn't answer) The other admin, Buffymybasset, is in favor of me getting the admin status back. Here is my old account and my new one. Thank you! --Gleeful4ever! 13:36, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

• On behalf of Gleeful4ever, I am all for her getting Admin status back. The only reason she doesn't, is because she changed her log in name. Currently it is only me and her working on the Wiki, so I would really appreciate it if you gave her rights back. Thanks so much! Buffymybasset 13:40, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you back your admin rights. Have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Looney Tunes (declined)

I like to adopt the wiki Looney City Citizens.--FanDibus 16:51, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. This wiki is not currently eligible for adoption. The current bureaucrat, User:Moehoward, last edited on April 11th. Your best bet is to leave a talk page message for him asking about adminship. -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Midnight Club Wiki Request (approved)

Hello,

I've recently stumbled upon the Midnight Club Wiki and, being a fan of the game, want to boost the wiki to a more professional looking state. I've already made several article improvements as well as a page creation. While my edits are few and my time on the wiki is short, I plan on making many major changes later on, and am looking for more contributors. I hope you can find time to reply.SilverStreak0 00:46, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Icemark Chronicles Wiki Admin Request (approved)

Hi, recently I've been editting the Icemark Chronicles site and noticed that there are no other active users and the site has been really badly neglected and so was wondering if I could be considered for admin. Cheers Duck666 09:15, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great so far and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki, and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 04:36, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

The Looney Tunes Show. (approved)

I would like to adopt The Looney Tunes Show, as it hasn't been editted by it's creator or admin since it was first created. -XoTulleMorXo (talk and contributions) 19:38, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions so far look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Good luck, and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 04:40, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption request for the saiyan fan club wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt the saiyan fan club wiki the creator hasn't been on since january, there are no admins, and besides me there's only one other user who I asked to come. ~gotek~ april15

Hi. Your contributions look good. Thank you for contacting the other active user about your request as well. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

EastEnders.wikia.com (declined)

Okay, I've tried time and again to adopt this wiki, but am always stopped by an Admin making on useless edit. Please could I adopt the EastEnders Wiki? I say this because it's a total mess and I can guarantee it'll never be tidy unless I adopt it. Once adopted, I'll start work right away. I know Shayminboy made one edit two days ago, but that's the only admin activity in months! Cheers, GSorby Chat with Me! 20:47, April 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Shayminboy didn't actually make an edits, but the former bureaucrat came back and promoted him to sysop for some reason. I recommend you ask that bureaucrat about promoting you as well. I am a bit confused why you want to adopt and clean up this wiki when you already have a wiki on the same subject. You do not have to adopt a wiki to request a merge, but both communities do need to agree. -- Wendy (talk) 04:58, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! Wiki (approved)

There is currently 2 editors of this wiki and niether of us are aware of who the Bureacrat is. I am finding it hard to edit this wiki with no current active member with user rights. And so is the other member. If you were to give me user rights on this wiki i will definately not abuse them. There has been a number of pages created that have nothing to do with the topic and they are just left sitting there, un-touched. No one is able to delete them because nobody currently working on this project has user rights! I know i've mentioned this a number of times before but that is because this is a serious matter! If this wiki were to go any further something needs to be done... Fast.

If you currently think that i am not ready to recieve user rights on this wiki, i completely understand.

Thankyou,

Toph Lover (talk) 22:51, April 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 00:59, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you very much! Toph Lover ( talk ♥~♥ contribs 01:11, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Request to adopt Shores of Hazeron Wiki (approved)

At the Shores of Hazeron wiki there are currently only 2 admins; Me, and the founder (Furohman). I have sysop, but I do not have bureaucrat. Furohman has not done anything in some time, and I am fairly certain he doesn't intend to return. I have posted on the Requests_for_adminship and invited the other contributors to comment. They have expressed support on IRC, but obviously I can't prove that here. D3matt 02:05, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat status as you requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:19, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Zoey 101 wiki (on hold)

I would like to be a bureaucrat on Zoey 101 wiki. The creator doesn't go on anymore, and there doesn't appear to be any admins. Parstin32 01:43, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and the wiki is eligible for adoption. I see one other editor who appears to be on frequently, Wiiboy4ever. Please contact him and make sure he is ok with your adoption. You can post a link to any discussion here and we will look at your request again. -- Wendy (talk) 01:30, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Request to adopt LEGO Adventurers Wiki (on hold)

Can I please adopt the LEGO Adventurers Wiki? No members have used it for a year now other than me, and I have been encouraging people to help out the Wiki as it has few pages, it doesn't seem right that the majority were character pages before I showed up. There were only two members who ever used it. Thank you for reading my request.

Cheers, ProfArchibaldHale 22:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great but you made nearly all of them in one day. We need to see sustained editing on the wiki for an adoption. Please continue to edit and we will check again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:33, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Request for adoption of JTS wiki. (approved)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Johnny Two Shoes wiki (http://johnnytwoshoes.wikia.com). User:Xydux

Hi. It looks like you are doing a good job on this wiki. I have given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 01:36, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

LEGO Games Wiki (approved)

I want to adopt LEGO Games Wiki. I've been editing it alot and fixing some stuff to keep it up to date. Could I please adopt it, because a certain link template calls LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga "LEGO Star Wars" which is inaccurate because of another game call LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. I can't fix it because it was protected by an admin. The wiki is very inactive. It has little info on the new games. SeanWheeler 19:19, April 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions to the wiki look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 01:40, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

I like to request to become an Admin on Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction Wiki (approved)

http://kingdomheartsfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I'd like to become an admin, for it seems that the current ones on KHFF are inactive, buys with other matters. In their absenses, a ex-admin sent violent messages across the wiki, and other matters keep piling up as unregistered users have cluttered the site with articles that are poorly written or make absolutely no sense. Basically, none of the current admins have been active for months, so I'd like the chance to become an admin for the sole duty of being able to clean up certain messes that are about to spill over. Also I'd make it my job to enforce the wiki rules as the site admins have seen fit to implement.

I honor the work they've done and want to help, I would'nt dream of taking over and locking them out of the site they built up.

So could you make me an admin for KHFF wiki, I'd be enternally greatful!

PS: Absolutly none of the bureacrats or administrators are active right not, only myself or unregisterd users that edit other people's articles.

ThunderboltZemo92 11:39, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:55, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Pokemon Answers Wiki (declined)

Hi! I'm an Administrator on http://pokemon.answers.wikia.com, so can I be promoted to Bureaucrat? Thanks. Arceus The God of Pokemon 17:01, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

P.S: The Bureaucrat is currently active, so if you cannot, its fine.

P.P.S: What's a Bot? Can I be promoted to a "Bot"?

A bot is a program that edits stuff. It is not human, it is a robotic program. And if the Bureaucrat is active, than you can't be promoted here.
Hi. Please ask the current bureaucrat, User:Molokaicreeper about extra rights directly, as she is currently active. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 01:57, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Dragon Ball Wiki (declined)

Hi! I've seen that http://dragonball.wikia.com has been moved to Dragon Ball Encyclopedia (due to Oasis Skin), so if I make about 500 edits, can I adopt it? That is if I do it? No administrator cares about Dragon Ball Wiki as they are more active on Dragon Ball Encyclopedia (Yes, it is the same Wiki, just all the articles moved there and it has Monaco Skin) and the original Wiki is overrun by Anonymous Users. So, can I adopt it if I get several more edits by the end of this Week? Thanks for reading this! Arceus The God of Pokemon 17:33, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

P.S: I would rather adopt this WIKI (If I can) rather than Pokemon Answers Wiki.

Hi. You were just made an admin on the Pokemon Answers a few days ago. Please wait until it has been 60 days and you are eligible to adopt a wiki, and ask again then. -- Wendy (talk) 02:03, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Clone Wars Adventures Wiki Adoption (declined)

I would like to have administrator/bureacrat rights on the Clone Wars Adventures Wiki . I enjoy editing here and have made a good amount of large edits and new articles. It also is in need of a cleanup. There is currently one other active editor and I have already recieved his aproval for me to adopt this wiki. Thank you. TVLwriter 23:54, April 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like your request provoked a response at least -- both the bureaucrat for whom you left a message and the founder (User:Skinmeister) have edited the wiki in the last couple of days. Hopefully one of them will get back to you to resolve this matter on the wiki. Otherwise the wiki will be eligible for adoption in 60 days again. -- Wendy (talk) 02:28, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

galacticempire.wikia.com (approved)

Right now, it's completely dead. I just stumbled across it and see it's been that way since its creation. I'd like to adopt it and change it, especially to serve as a companion to my www.galactic-empire.org roleplaying community. Thanks. SWVGeorge 11:00, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Edit: Been working on making a few articles. Mostly stubs for the moment, but it's to simply to have something to work with. SWVGeorge 04:26, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 03:20, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Sweeney Todd Wikia (approved)

I hope to adopt the Sweeney Todd Wikia, as it looks abandonded-on one's touched it since about 2008 or 2007 from what I know. I'm a huge Sweeney Todd Fan and have made several edits on the wikia, and I'm an Admin on two wikias and the founder of one. I hope to adopt the Sweeney Todd Wikia and gain Admin rights on it. SnapeFan1File:Snape Is Suspicious 2.png(Talk) 12:04, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:25, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

admin request for playstation move heroes (approved)

I am asking to be an admin for the reason that if i can become an admin i think i could realy build this wikia up to its fullest of potential as i already have more than 60 ideas writen on a piece of paper infront of me, I have played all previous games and most of all i have a passion for contributing to anything with jak and daxter, ratchet and clank or sly cooper so I think playstation move heroes wikia would be my perfect progect.MUSTANE 666 12:56, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

No Ordinary Family Wiki (approved)

Hey. Can I become bureaucrat on the No Ordinary Family Wiki? I try to update it, but the season went off and coming back next fall. I will use the powers wisely and I will try to attract more users. Thanks for listening!

-Evanf

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:38, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Blade of Eternity (approved)

Hi there,

I am the admin of the game Blade of Eternity. I have an account on our wiki under the username BOEadmin. I have contributed many pages, and have encouraged players in-game to contribute to the wiki to try and build up it's information. Lately, there has been spam pages added to the wiki. The wiki creator, has not made an entry in a very long time, and is barely active as it is. I would like to adopt the wiki to clean it up from spam and further customize to match the branding of the game.

Thanks,

Blade of Eternity Admin

admin@bladeofeternity.com

Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:49, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Team Rocket Wiki Abandoned/Unused - Request Transfer of Control (on hold)

I came across the Team Rocket Wiki completely unused, and the last edits not really contributing to the growth, I would like to take over Adminship and turn it into a wiki that others can enjoy, and display the greatness of Team Rocket.

I just came across this one, but have been contributing semi-regularly, only when needed on the Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki (http://yugioh.wikia.com).

I've been busy with classes, but I'm going to work on the Team Rocket Wiki over this week and see if I can't turn it from drab into fab. (Pardon the pun/expression).

ACParson 22:59, April 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look good but they are all on one day. Please continue editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:51, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Bureaucratic Rights for When They Cry wiki (approved)

Hallo,

I'd like to request bureaucratic rights on the When They Cry/Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Wiki. I've been the only admin there for a little over a year now and never really need bureaucratic rights, but we've been having a problem with spammers recently and I'd like to promote the only other active member to mod to help with the clean up. Thank you for your time and assistance!

✩☆Sparkadillia☆✩ 01:49, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You are doing a great job with the wiki so far and I have given you the bureaucrat rights. Have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

pt-br Rappelz Wiki request (approved)

Hello I would like to adopt the wiki: http://pt-br.rappelz.wikia.com

Andror 19:07, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 04:00, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Pt Victorious Wiki

Hi! I wanted to create a portuguese wiki about the Nickelodeon TV show Victorious. However, there is already a wiki on pt.victorious.wikia.com . It is some sort of RPG, and the last edition was in September 15 2010. The only admin on that wiki last logged on in October 21, same year. He was also the last user to log on. Can I adopt it and change the theme? Lele Mj 15:27, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Might and Magic wiki

Hello, this is about the Might and Magic Wiki. I acted as bureaucrat and admin there for over a year in 2009-2010 but I chose to demote myself and abandon it when the Wikia skin was introduced, out of protest (but note that I did not vandalise or throw a tantrum). In light of the upcoming release of Heroes of Might and Magic VI, and considering that the series deserves better than the mess of a wiki that's left there, I've decided to reconsider and would like to re-adopt the site and continue building it up. I have 3500 edits there and a further 1500 at the Legacy of Kain wiki. I am sincere about this and am in a position to edit frequently. There are currently no active editors and the remaining bureaucrats have abandoned it. Since I quit once before I realise you may have reservations, so feel free to reserve the right to kick me out if I damage the place (which I won't). --Dubiel 18:24, April 21, 2011 (UTC)

Super Luigi Wiki

Heya it's Potatogurl.

I'd like to requst to adopt Super Luigi Wiki. There MAY be one active contributer other than me, but he/she made ONE edit. On the homepage I posted something about me wanting to adopt this Wiki. There is only ONE problem. about 59 or 58 days ago I made a Wiki.(It's called Random Wiki) But that's REALY close to 60.

Thanks in Advance.

P.S.: Here's the link: http://luigi.wikia.com/wiki/

El Creator of a Wiki aka Potatogu®l o3o 00:21, April 22, 2011 (UTC)