Community Central
Community Central
(deleted my request. nevermind.)
Line 431: Line 431:

[[User:Mianla|Mianla]] 23:17, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

[[User:Mianla|Mianla]] 23:17, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

== May I pin this request down? and an somebody watch this wiki? ==
+
== May I pin this request down? and can somebody watch this wiki? ==

http://berenstainbears.wikia.com/wiki/Berenstain_Bears_Wiki The admin hasn't edited it in months.http://justin-bieber.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bieber_Wiki<---somebody watch this,somebody who doesn't hate Justin Bieber.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, April 5, 2011 (UTC))

http://berenstainbears.wikia.com/wiki/Berenstain_Bears_Wiki The admin hasn't edited it in months.http://justin-bieber.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bieber_Wiki<---somebody watch this,somebody who doesn't hate Justin Bieber.(Hangingmanpeter0 03:26, April 5, 2011 (UTC))

Revision as of 05:10, 7 April 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Adminship Request for Dc Fan Fiction wiki (on hold)

Hey i wanna know if i could get adminship for DC Fan Fiction Wiki.From What I know theres no admins there,or at least active ones,and i think i could handle it pretty well since theres only like 3 users there.Here's my user page:Ss4mott

http://dcfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Ss4mott You haven't done a lot on there. They usually say you need more edits, and to talk to the other active users first. Dream Focus 14:30, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look fine. However there are 2 other active contributors on the wiki at the moment -- User:RFyle11 and User:Famotill. Please open a discussion with them about new adminship for the wiki and provide a link for us here, and we will reconsider the request. -- Wendy (talk) 01:28, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since you're still editing on the wiki, I've left a message on your talk page there asking if you're still interested and if you've talked to the other users yet. Let me know, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:03, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Well i've asked them both but neither have replied yet,and yes i'm still intrestedSs4mott 22:58, March 20, 2011 (UTC)ss4mott
Hey RFyle said yes heres the page:My Talk Page but Famotill hasnt replied yet replied yet.also there seems to be a new user do i ask them to
Thanks. You haven't edited in a week now, though. Are you still interested? Remember to keep up your editing. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:50, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Fish Hooks Wiki (on hold)

The admin User:CakeMistake on this wiki has been gone for more than three months, and we need an admin to take care of the place. And just a little note: PFMuffinStrike455 would be better to admin the wiki while CakeMistake than me. ~Let's Party! Or get kicked in the face...Or look at a ceremony blog on another wiki! 21:57, March 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 11:02, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Welp then, I've posted a blog there. Once we decided who will admin the wiki, I'll tell you here. ~Let's Party! Or get kicked in the face...Or look at a ceremony blog on another wiki! 19:40, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
w:c:fishhooks:Fish Hooks Wiki:Nominations for administratorship and w:c:fishhooks:User blog:Clamshot/Wiki adpotion request - Admin Competition are the pages deciding who becomes administrator. PFMuffinStrike455 Talk 03:38, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Blader Wikia (on hold)

This Wikia has only 6 articles, none of which are viable sources of information. It has been inactive for an extremly long time and I would like to make a difference. I, Leon35, am requesting adminship of http://www.blader.wikia.com in hopes that I can make it into something good. I am an admin at http://www.zoids.wikia.com and I hope you consider my request.

Sincerly,

Leon35

Leon35 19:36, March 14, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made a small handful of edits, all of which are on your talk page and were made on the day you requested to adopt the wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back and re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:51, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

Wiki about Bloggers site Tumblr (on hold)

ClubFavolosa aka Patio4it would like to have moderator or higher privilege(s) on

Tumblepedia

Thank you very much in advance,

ClubFavolosa 11:41, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but so far you've only made 2, all of which where done 3 days ago. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:52, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

MicroWiki (on hold)

Greetings, mighty Wikia admins,

I would like to adopt MicroWiki, at http://micronations.wikia.com. For about four months now, the wiki has been run-down and failry inactive, not to mention badly in need of a clean-up, and I am one that would like to see it cleaned up. Please consider my application and have a good day.

Sincerely, AuburnAttack21 20:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there are currently a few other active users as well. Can you start a conversation on the wiki letting everyone know about your adoption request? That way, all the other active editors can chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:20, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe the discussion has achieved success. Can I adopt now? AuburnAttack21 23:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Can we have a link to this discussion?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:13, 21/3/2011
http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal 00:34, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Based on the conversation on that page, I'll need to know what your intentions are for the wiki before I give you rights there. There is a forked wiki, yes, but the original wiki is still here. The content should not be archived, deleted, etc. or anything like that in favor of the new copy of the wiki hosted elsewhere, nor should users be directed elsewhere. This wiki should be standing on its own, not diminished in favor of another. If you can let me know what you plan to do, that'd be great. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:15, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

That sounds very non-democratic. Can you explain why, please? AuburnAttack21
I agree that the wiki should be left as it is. If a new community wants to build it up, then they should be left to do so. However, if there is currently only one community and the wiki is forked; users should have a choice to either choose to work on the new wiki or stay with the wikia one. A link may be put up on the front page explaining what happened, but ultimately it should be left with the viewer/editor's choice. Although, from a community perspective it makes more sense to side with the older community since editors are more likely to stay with others who shared the same experience in that particular interest/hobby/game and are part of a greater scheme of the betterment of a wiki for allowing everyone to access information. Sometimes wikia policies don't work out for the best, and this causes problems for the current community. vegeance 01:07, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

@Auburn: the reason I asked is because we've made it very clear that Wikia wikis will not be archived or closed just because the community has forked. A fork wiki is made from copying the content to another location, but the original wiki still remains at Wikia and it will continue to remain at Wikia. If your intention is to archive the Wikia wiki in favor of the forked wiki, then that won't be allowed and it's best that you move on to the fork. If your intention is to maintain and continue to build the wiki, however, then I would be happy to give you the rights so you can do just that. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:44, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Finnish side of the Final Fantasy Wiki (approved)

Hi, my name is Tommi and I'm hoping to have the admin status on the Finnish side of the Final Fantasy Wiki site. The original admin did his last edit on an article in the year 2009. At this moment, there is no one else on the site editing except for one, whose work has unfortunately been very inadequate. So far I've done almost 80 edits and I'm looking to do new ones every day. I put a good amount of effort in my articles. If the Finnish Wiki site had an active, enthusiastic and serious admin, it might get other people to join writing and editing. I hope you see me as a person who is suitable for the admin status. Thank you for your time!

Karhunkynsi 11:22, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Karhunkynsi. Your contributions look great, however Valdetiosi has also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave Valdetiosi a message letting them know about your request, that way they have a chance to give his opinion too. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 13:56, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your consideration! I will let Valdetiosi know about this as soon as possible. However, he hasn´t been online over a week. So what happens if he doesn´t show up anymore?
Karhunkynsi 11:59, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again! I´ve talked with Valdetiosi and he accepted me as an admin. So, is there any more issues about me being an admin?
Karhunkynsi 11:03, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 08:45, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Huge thanks to you! Karhunkynsi 10:34, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Gran Turismo 5 Wiki (on hold)

From what I can tell, prior to today, there was nothing really done with this wiki, I only know of it's existance because I tried to create it myself today. I would really like to get this wiki going strong so that it can provide all the information about the game in a central place rather than various forums and incomplete subsections of other wikis.

I would really like to start spreading the word about it on various forums, but I don't want people to get a bad impression when they land on a plain white wiki with no logos, or themes (Both of which i've already created).

Please let me know if you can help me. Netsyphen 17:01, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, however you haven't made any in about 5 days now. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained editing, and then we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:52, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Wiki request (on hold)

I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[1]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

• Hi. There are a number of other users editing on the wiki as well. Please make sure they've all been told about this page so they can all chime in. Let us know when they do, thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
  • All right... I will contact them. So after that, I, Englinton and Gunius going to become admins, right?--Small Owl 16:30, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
  • Yeah, I agree they should be admins. They've done so much to help this Wiki and I'm sure they deserve this. Guradian1098 22:00, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
    • I'll be making you a bureaucrat if this request is approved. You can then make whoever you want into an admin—however please be aware that Eglinton has been blocked globally. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:44, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
But I'll have to ask Englinton if he was blocked? And, if I were a bureaucrat, I can use the theme designer in the Wiki? --Small Owl 00:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting Arthur Wiki (on hold)

Request 1

I would like to adopt Arthur Wiki. Whoever founded this wiki is long gone and the only other admin hasn't contributed since October. If I adopted the wiki I would definitely make users FrancineFan3883 and LukePhiladelphia admins.Jacksonian 20:32, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Request 2

Hello. I would like to be an admin to the Marc Brown's Arthur Wiki. --FrancineFan3883 22:20, March 22nd, 2011 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Since there are two users requesting this wiki, and both were fairly close together, it's only fair that both (or more) users receive the rights. The best thing to do is decide amongst yourselves on the wiki who should have what rights. If you post here letting us know the community decision, we can then give those individuals the rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:56, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Request 3

Hello,

I would like to request adminship for the Arthur Wiki (http://arthur.wikia.com/) There are about 2-5 more active users, such as User:FrancineFan3883 and User:Jacksonian. These few people have been maintaining this Wiki over the 100's of pages of spam, and attempting to keep the Wiki from vandilists, but there is nothing to do because the administrators are not active.

Thanks,

LukePhiladelphia 12:59, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

There are already two requests for Arthur wiki above (here) by Jacksonian and FrancineFan3883.
I would recommend having a community discussion between you three and anyone else who regularly edits on the wiki and agree on who should get the rights. Remember - if one of you manages to get the rights, they can easily give the same rights to the other two.
Reply here linking to the discussion once the three of you have agreed.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:06, 29/03/2011

Foreverpinkrangers (on hold)

I am taking on my blog on Foreverpinkragers that can talk about tv and different types of media. I can relay a positive message to my Foreverpinjrangers wiki group that can start a great conversation piece. I am able to relate to all ages groups.

I will benefit the public as whole... I been able to have a blog on another site and I can share my insight with new bloggers and in a different setting as well. —This unsigned comment is by Foreverpinkrangers (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Please sign your message. Mr. Grille (talk page) 17:15, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I don't know what this request is asking for. Can you please clarify? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:58, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Amusment Park Wiki Adoption (on hold)

I feel that this wiki needs at least 1 central admin as it was created by a bot this wii coud become a very successful wiki with some work and im literally in love with this type of thing.

The wiki link is Here

{{SUBST:Sig/Speical ops genral minigun}} 02:16, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. You currently don't have any edits on the wiki. Please begin contributing to the wiki, including the creation of at least 1 new page, over the next few days and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:29, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hello Kitty Wikia Admin Asking For Bureaucrat rights

Hello I am an active admin of Hellokitty.wikia.com and I would really appreciate it if you would give me Bureaucrat rights to it. I have been constantly removing ads and spams of a fellow admins asking to follow them on twitter and stuff of that nature. I would like to Be able to revoke this admins rights. The only Bureaucrat has not been active since they created this wikia I recieved adminship from you guys about a year ago (Thanks Brandon) So thanks for your time please consider my request :D—This unsigned comment is by Thaliasizemore (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. You were given bureaucrat rights along with your admin rights when you adopted the wiki. I also don't see any other admins on the wiki. Have you already removed this person's admin rights? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:38, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
  • Yess Sorry for wasting your time

Nougami Neuro Wiki (on hold)

Hi. I'd like to adopt the Nougami Neuro Wiki. I'm a fan of the series and I wish to clean up the Wiki. I'm about to clean up the front page, but I'm also planning on adding in chapter and episode synopses, as well as expanding on other articles relevant to the series in the long term, just like I did with other anime/manga-related Wikis I regularly edit at (eg Beelzebub and Nurarihyon no Mago). The admin here seemed to have last logged in over a month ago, but last edited five months ago. The first few things I'd do as an admin would be to add the Wiki logos I made and organize the Wiki's menu.

Thank you for your consideration. --FOMA (Talk) 05:43, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good so far, however you've only made a few and they were all today. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see sustained contributing, and we'll check back in a few days and re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:47, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Sure thing. Thanks. --FOMA (Talk) 08:53, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Request to be admin and adopt Hello Kitty Online wiki (on hold)

The Hello Kitty Online wikia has not been edited for some time and one user has been keeping it up to date.

The Hello Kitty Online wikia was kept up for historical purposes and the current admin is long gone and I would like to preserve this wiki for the future.

Hello Kitty Online has changed since the wiki was created back in 2008, a lot left in 2009 and who knows the whereabouts of the admin. Kittynator 10:01, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Start a conversation with that user and see what they think of it, or at least see if they still edit. Mr. Grille (talk page) 17:12, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Per Grille, please start a discussion with that user to see if they have any objection to you becoming an admin, or if they would like to become an admin along with you. Be sure to post here when/if you receive a response, if not let us know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:49, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

I don't think they have any objections to me becoming an admin, but the founder of the wiki is long gone. Having full control of the wiki would be nice. Plus its being vandalized frequently. Kittynator 07:34, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Regardless of what you think, you still need to start a discussion and have a general agreement to your becoming bureaucrat on the wiki.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:00, 29/03/2011

How would I do that? Kittynator 02:36, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hello to you :) Sorry, but I dare to object. I don't want Kittynator to be an Admin. I've been the said only active user of the Hello Kitty Online Wikia since 2010 and I've added hundreds of pictures and over 2000 entries since then. I've taken care of vandalism since then as well and I'm working on updating it right now.&nbsp Kittynator told me once that he doesn't want me to continue editing this Wikia, and another time he edited the main page with a message telling "everybody" to not edit the HKO-Wikia any longer but to go to the new "official" updated Wiki http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Main_Page (not located on Wikia) instead. But I don't want the HKO-Wikia to be "closed" by Kittynator; I'd like to keep it up and running as a more differentiated alternative HKO-source. Eveaustria 15:47, April 5th 2011 (CEST)

Deadman Wonderland admin request (on hold)

Can you please give me admin and bureaucrat powers at the Deadman Wonderland Wiki? I've tried to contact the current admin, bureaucrat and founder (all the same person), but I haven't gotten a reply. FYI, I already have admin rights at the Zombiepowder. Wiki, the Ǝnígmǝ Wiki and the Yozakura Quartet, so these Wikis can serve as the proof of my good-will and so... —This unsigned comment is by Bereisgreat (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Could you please sign your request? Without it, it just makes the Wikia Staff's jobs harder. Mr. Grille (talk page) 17:09, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

• That's OK, Grille, we can generally find it in the page history. :) That said, your edits look great Bereisgreat. There's also another active user, Azami Midou. Can you talk to Azami to see if s/he has any objections to this request, or would like to become an admin along with you? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:52, March 27, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry for the unsigned request, I just forgot. Euhm, I've contacted Azami Midou and I'm waiting for her reply right now, so I'll let you know what her answer is. *Burtn (shout!) 19:05, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Azami Midou hasn't replied yet and hasn't been very active since then. I'm preposing that you appoint me as admin and bureaucrat and that I give Azami Midou those rights later, when she has replied and has made more edits. I've noticed that there is one other user that has been editing, but he/she only has 14 edits, so if he edits more, I may ask him/her to become admin as well (the user in question is Transfinite). Is that okay with you? *Burtn (shout!) 16:30, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for Nintendo 3DS Wiki (approved)

The creator/admin of the wiki hasn't done an edit on since January, and since I like the Nintendo 3DS, I've decided to take it under my wing. So far, I've created lots of pages, added more photos, added categories, and am just trying to clean the website up so it looks presentable. However, I can't make it look as good as it can be without being able to change the wiki's color, logo, sidebars, etc., as well as change the name of images that have bad names. So thus, I, J. Severe hereby request adminship of the Nintendo 3DS Wiki. -- J. Severe (Finding his place in the world, one wiki at a time!) 20:57, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Good job on the wiki -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 17:06, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Carmen Sandiego Adoption Request (approved)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Carmen Sandiego wiki. With a little work it could become a popular wiki about one of the worlds most famous thieves. Here is a link to the wiki, Carmen Sandiego Wiki. Thanks

Samus Fan101 21:38, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Good job on the wiki -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 17:31, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks so much. Samus Fan101 01:41, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

No Ordinary Family Wiki (declined)

It is the No Ordinary Family Wiki. The Founder has not been here since January. There are 3 other users here not including myself. I would like to take control of the wiki because I like the topic and I would be a good leader. So... I hope you make the right choice. Thanks!

- [2]Evanf

Hi. The wiki is not currently eligible for adoption because the admin last edited in mid-february. It will be April 16th before it is eligible for adoption. You can make a request here again at that time; please be sure you have contacted the other active editors about becoming an admin as well; as it is only a few users talk page messages might be easiest. You may also want to ask Kenzen11; s/he is only a sysop but if they agree can give you sysop rights as well. -- Wendy (talk) 17:43, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Canterwood Crest Wiki (declined)

Hi, I'm Bonfire & Snowbird. The admin and founder on Canterwood Crest wiki has been inactive for some time; iv'e tried contacting her and she won't answer. I'm the only user there and i'm sure I can help around- clean up the theme to make it look like the Crest school colors, make some more advance templates, and clean up the main page. I've seen this before, where the admin goes inactive just before u get there and then they're gone. I have over 155 edits and created more than 10 pages on the single user, abandoned wiki. may I adopt it? if not, in how many days can I make a new request and get it granted? Thanks, BonfireHis life was stolen... 00:22, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

Is anyone here? It's been 2 days. BonfireHis life was stolen... 23:23, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great. The wiki will be eligible for adoption on April 23rd (60 days since the admin last edited). Please ask again then. -- Wendy (talk) 17:50, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, no problem. Thanks! I can't wait. BonfireHis life was stolen... and he was brought back by Snowbird 18:37, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

UPDATE Withdrawing: Already admin/bureaucrat in the wiki - "Help is needed for merge into abandoned wiki, need admin/bureaucracy rights there" (resolved on wiki)

OK before I begin, I am the founder, admin and bureaucrat in the Maradan Chronicles, a Marapets related wiki. Marapedia is also a Marapets related wiki, except it's abandoned and it holds the Marapets name (which is gold when it comes to users finding out the information they need). I have been quite strong and have not left the Maradan Chronicles for any prolonged period of time. I also contributed to Marapedia whenever I had the chance, including the last edit to the homepage, reverting vandal attacks and requesting protection from VSTF due to homepage being vandalized too often. I am not sure how to begin with this, I do know I need to have contacted Wikia, except you do that AFTER you have been given Admin rights in the wiki to which you're merging into. In order for me to start moving content from the Maradan Chronicles into Marapedia I need to be able to move articles into it, thus need Admin rights.

I have outdone all the efforts to try to get in contact with the LAST bureaucrat in Marapedia, he/she had left a note briefly saying what their NEW username might be. I contacted him/her in the new user talk page and the person left a message with just the word Ok, which seems to be giving me the permission to merge the Maradan Chronicles into it. However, the new username DOES NOT have admin/bureaucracy rights. So I am perplexed. Should I contact wikia about this, or can I get the bureaucracy rights here; and then contact Wikia about the move when I am working on it? --Liliana (my talk). 07:41, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

I had not checked the logs and I just realized that the last bureaucrat has made me into an admin/bureaucrat in the wiki. I had been searching for "5 edits or more" when I looked for bureaucrats/sysops and that's the reason why I didn't see the admin/bureaucrat before. For that I am withdrawing the application. Thanks, I will be withdrawing this application now. Thanks I am very pleased with that. --Liliana (my talk). 07:27, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

Error at my Wikia (not an adoptionr request)

Hello, I have a problem at my Ao no Exorcist wikia , where in the picture of the month table there appears the contents box (which I don't want to be there). Please could you delete the contents box at my home page of the Ao no Exorcist Wikia.

This is not really the place for these sors of questions. If you need help, try the Community Forums.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  20:10, 29/03/2011
As already said, please ask for help in the forums. -- Wendy (talk) 17:54, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride Wikia request (on hold)

Hello, I'm here to ask for adminship of the wikia of Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaridehere's the link. My main reason is because the editers of this wikia have left and have potentially forgotten it. Also I would like to set up links between this wiki and the plain Kamen Rider wiki, of which I am an editor. I have helped this one and several other wikia in page editing and helping users settle in becoming registered editors. If I am granted this position, I will assume full responsiblities for it. If I cannot become an admin or anything else, I understand. My only other request, if possible, is for a message to go out to editors to come to the Ganbaride wikia to help out, it's become underused after so much time and may become abandonned. That is all.Zeromaro 21:30, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

If you want to adopt the wiki, then you need to have made some edits there yourself. Please work some on the wiki and we will look again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 18:00, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

The Outsiders Wiki (approved)

The Outsiders Wiki has been by it's lonesome for quite a while, and been vandalized a couple times. Could I adopt it? Jenny♬ (Talk♣) 21:43, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 18:07, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

The Princess Bride Wiki (not an adoption request)

I am interested in eventually being considered an administrator of The Princess Bride Wiki http://princessbride.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Bride_Wiki

At the present time, I am ineligible for adoption because I have recently started some other Wikis, but as the administrator of The Princess Bride wiki (who is also the only other contributor) hasn't edited in over a year and a half, I'm wondering if I can make a request to at least remove the editing restriction on the main page. The main page has a "news" heading with news that is nearly two years out of date and it features the article of the month for May 2009. Furthermore it features an embedded YouTube video that is unplayable because the YouTube user has restricted embedding. I have added a number of articles and set up categories and internal links to make the Wiki more navegable, but I'm concerned that the main page will not be attractive to viewers since it is so out of date. I have tried to contact the administrator, but it appears that the administrator has been inactive for some time, and I have not received a reply.

Again, I'm not yet asking for administrative priviledges since I am not currently eligible, but if the editing restrictions can be removed from the main page then I can make the Wiki much more iniviting to visitors.

Thank you for considering my request.

samstokes80 22:38, March 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I unprotected the page, but in future, please make this sort of request on a staff/helper talk page or through Special:Contact; this page should be just for adoption requests. -- Wendy (talk) 18:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

Prototype Wiki (on hold)

Hi, i'm originally from Assassin's Creed wiki. I came across Prototype wiki while looking for info about the second game. This wiki however doesn't have any active bureaucrat or sysop. The last edit by the assigned bureaucrat was around December 29th 2010. There is another user who has been contributing for a long time Madnessreaver and might be eligible for bureaucracy. This wiki is in real need of a new bureaucrat or sysop. Thank you. Vatsa 03:29, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Since there have been a few users active on that wiki, can you start a discussion there about who should receive admin and bureaucrat rights? If the community agrees on someone to receive the rights, post the result of the discussion with a link to it on this page and we'll be happy to grant the rights. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:01, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

I'm aware that there are only 3 active registered users (besides me) and we get a few anons sometimes, nevertheless I have started a forum page and will give it a few days for replies. Vatsa 15:49, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Pedro (Golden Teeth) asks for bureaucrat rights (approved)

Hello!

I'm Pedro, and I would like to adopt this Wiki, where I'd like to have bureaucrat rights. Some time ago (January) I've asked to Gagapedia to make a portuguese version of the Wiki (they were opened for new languages), but then I discovered that there was one already started. That version had only 2 pages (the main page and one more) and the bureaucrat team's last activity was in 2008. The Wiki was pretty empty (the last edit was in its creation) and then I started to edit and create pages, but now I would like to make major changes and I need to be able to do it.

Also, there's an active user who made two edits two weeks ago, but he's not active anymore. Should I contact him about my request?

Sorry if I made any mistake on this text (I'm brazilian), and thank you in advance for the attention.

Sincerely, Golden Teeth 19:01, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

You should contact him, just in case. Mr. Grille (talk page) 10:43, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 09:05, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
  • Thank you very much!

Drakengard_Wiki (approved)

I would like to request permission to be a bureacratt on the Drakengard wiki I have been an editor there for quite a while and the wiki has been inactive for some time.There is currently no administrator there.I would like to be an admin there.Please contact me [3] if you wish to speak to me directly.--Phantom Strange 22:23, March 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! Grunny (talk) 09:18, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Nana Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request adoption for the Nana wiki. There is no active admins and though I have not made many edits I can take good care of the wiki. I run sevral others so I know how to make it better. I also have watched the anime and am now currently reading the manga so I can add lots of new information as I go. Team Doofenshmirtz Custom sig under construction! 15:12, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

You only edited there on April 1st, and made 13 edits. Mr. Grille (talk page) 10:49, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You only seem to have made 13 edits on the 1st of April. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 09:20, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

The Last Dragon Chronicles Wiki

The Dragon Chronicles Wiki is inactive so I'm placing an adoption request with Will k. Probble 22:30, April 1, 2011 (UTC)

The West Wing Wiki

Requesting Adoption by the West Wing Wiki. My bona fides are well-established.

Adoption Request

Hey there. I was wondering if I could adopt the Alex Rider Fanon Wiki.

Thanks,
WarriorLoverInc 19:05, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

adopting ygofanfiction wiki

i want to adopt the inactive yugioh fanfiction wiki. This wiki may be hard for you to find so here's a link to it: http://ygofanfic.wikia.com Yaem 23:33, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Horse Saga Wiki

I would like Bureaucrat and Admin rights by adopting this wiki. It is my first time working with wikia, but I think I could make something of it. However I am concerned about advertising it to my friends at the moment because there does not seem to be any active administration. This page is devoted to an awesome little game with a good community that could use a better place for information and the like.

I have placed a News announcement for my adoption request page on the front page of the wiki and I have also left messages on the talk pages of the only other 2 contributors.

i want to get admin on Battleforge wikia

hello i would like tot get admin on battleforge wikia. There are no active admins and iam really active member.

Warrior Cat Answers

Hi, I'm not sure if I'll eligible for adminship, but Warrior Cats Answers got a new admin (Kittycat79) who adopted it. She's inactive and hasn't edited since February, I believe. We've been getting spammed by the same user, and most other users are inactive. Basically it's me, another user, and 2 Unregistered. May I adopt? If not, can Blizzardpelt adopt it? Thanks. Nightfern 19:31, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for Genesis of Aquarion wiki

Hi, I would have contacted the admin of the site if i knew how to request admin rights, but since I do not know how, I am requesting it here. Now the main reason why I would like Admin right, is because the site lack maintenance, and there are a bunch of articles there that are blank and empty, with maybe a bit of spam and random letters. This makes me kinda sad, as I cannot delete these pages and with the new season Aquarion EVOL, i want to get the site up and running again before it starts airing, just awhile ago I have Reamped the Home page. And I wanna get more information on the other pages but from time to time I keep running into trouble. If you need me to do more edits, then please wait awhile as I add onto more pages, but I would like to have it as soon aspossible to give the site a new make over. Thank you for taking the time to read this. [K+B!] Z3R0R3104D 〜なのです [lit. "it is so"] DX 03:00, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for Are You Alice? Wiki

Here's the wiki. Are You Alice? is a japanese drama CD and manga franchise loosely based on Alice in Wonderland. I've checked your categories of having the wiki adopted, and so far:

• it's only me editing and adding info to the wiki. The founder, Imma Voodoo You is only active in the Chapters page and only updating the manga's chapter cover pages. There is only 1 other user and he hasn't done anything much.
  • Imma Voodoo You is last active in February 2011, and truthfully it's only been 54 days since his last time active. It's not 60 yet.
  • I haven't become any admin/founder/bureaucrat in any wiki. And I haven't been blocked.
  • I have edited the wiki. See my contribs page . The info for each characters and other things are in process and will be added soon.

I hope you reply soon with good news.

Esperancia 03:30, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for the Sym-Bionic Titan Wiki

Hello there. Its been quite a while ever since I joined the Sym-Bionic Titan Wikia and I've noticed that there are no admin's present. Theres numerous pages that don't need to be up and I'm kind of fed up with it. Theres no other way to delete it and i'm sure the admins are the only ones who can delete it. But that can't happen without them. I've also contributed a lot of images and edits so far to the site. Right now I have made about over 600 edits on this wikia and I'm very active. There's some people who leave comments and what not, but not much of them seem to enjoy editing. So please, if you ever get the chance, I'd really enjoy being admin. Thank you.

Adopting Royalty Wiki

Could I please become bureaucrat of the Royalty Wiki? I love royalty. I am beaur. and admin to some other wikis. I know I don't have many edits yet, but I plan to be on everyday! I would love to give the wiki background a whole new look. Please consider! Thank you! --Gleeful4ever! 13:01, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Fetch With Ruff Ruffman Wiki

Hello I would like to adopt the wiki.

Taowa2 16:06, April 4, 2011 (UTC)taowa2

LEGO Message Boards Wiki

Hey, the LEGO Message Boards Wiki is a pretty active wiki for being the not-so-popular kind. There's about 5 people that edit it daily, but the problem is that the only admin went inactive about a year ago. I (Drew1200) and Legobatmankid10 would like to adopt it. (That does mean become admins, right? :P)

Thanks,

Drewlzoo (™®©) (My Sweet Talk Page) 19:04, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt Alex Rider Fanon Wiki

Hey there. I think I may have posted this before but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll do it again. I'd like to adopt the Alex Rider Fanon Wiki because there seems to be no one on it and I'd like to try to encourage others (and myself) to fill it.

Thanks
WarriorLoverInc 20:55, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt the Archer Wiki

Hello,

There does not appear to be an administrator and bureaucrat for the Archer Wiki on http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_Wiki - I am learning more and more about using Wikias every day, but I see there are more things that can be done. For example, I notice that the main toolbar could use some updating.

There does not appear to be a current administrator for this Wiki, can I please become the administrator? If someone is currently administrating, can you tell me who is?

-Mike Lang

Mianla 23:17, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

May I pin this request down? and can somebody watch this wiki?

Adminship/Bcrat Request for Android Wiki

This seems to be a relatively desert wiki that deserves some contributions. Outside of the XDA-Wiki, there does not appear to be any general purpose Android wikis out there that are heavily updated, so I'd love to be able to have the opportunity to get this one working. Android Wiki appears to be almost-completely abandoned with only 6 articles. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 05:41, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

Dead Frontier Wiki bureaucrat rights

Hi, I'm already an admin on the Dead Frontier Wiki and I would like to request additional bureaucrat rights. Since all the other admins (including the bureaucrats) are either inactive or edit only occasionally (once or twice a month), without responding to messages, I wouldn't want to risk the wiki having to endure another period of time without any active admins (in case I get hit by a bus or meteorite ;). Thanks! Sovq 07:29, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

Miniclip Wikia Adoption Request

I wish to become the admin/controller of the Miniclip Wikia. It's been untouched for months, and after being created in 2008, only had 22 pages, all of them incomplete. Admins had been inactive for over a year. I'd like to bring the wikia back from the dead, but can't do much. After posting on the talk page of one of the inactive admins, they directed me here and told me to apply for ownership of the wikia. http://miniclip.wikia.com/wiki/MiniClip_Wiki

Magic User - April 5th, 4:29 PM EST.

WikiSein Adoption Request

Hello. I would like to request an adoption of WikiSein. The wiki is abandoned, save for me and a few random unregistered contributors. I believe that if I could become bureaucrat, I could transform this good size wiki into a large wiki, and this wiki easily has the potential to have a massive community, as it was one of the biggest show of all time.

• The Wiki is inactive, along with the current Bureaucrat.
  • I have made more edits than the current Bureaucrat.
  • I have not been promoted on another wiki in over 4 months.
  • I have never been blocked on a wiki, as I have only done good on wikis.

If you do not wish to promote me, I understand, but I will return and attempt to adopt again. So thank you for taking your time to read and respond. {{SUBST:User:DaRanger/autosig}} 22:17, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

Trams.wikia.com

The tram wiki seems to be plagued with vandalism. I request admin status so I will be able to rid it of its vandalism problem (or at least mitigate it!) M Class 06:39, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Dante's Inferno Wiki

I've noticed that there is a lack of Beaurecrats on the "Infernopedia" (there's none (not even a sysop)) and the wiki its self is a mess, I went over there about 10 minutes ago and saw the state it was in and thought to myself "I could get this mess of a wiki into shape." I realise that I need (or it is suggested at least) to have some edits and/or have created a page, but when I saw the condition of the wiki and lack of Sysops and 'crats I immediately came here and started this adoption request. {{SUBST::User:FatMan2539/sig_ref}} 02:28, April 7, 2011 (UTC) P.S I am usually on the Borderlands wiki (570ish edits) or the XBIO wiki. (Beaurecrat and most edits (120ish))