Community Central
Community Central
Line 137: Line 137:

*Hi. There are currently admins and bureaucrats who have been active within the last 60 days, so I can't immediately give you the rights. However, because you started a discussion on the wiki, I'm going to put this request on hold for a few days so the community has a chance to chime in and share their thoughts on this request. I'll check back in a few days to see what the community has said. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:18, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi. There are currently admins and bureaucrats who have been active within the last 60 days, so I can't immediately give you the rights. However, because you started a discussion on the wiki, I'm going to put this request on hold for a few days so the community has a chance to chime in and share their thoughts on this request. I'll check back in a few days to see what the community has said. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:18, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

**To follow up on this, if you haven't already, can you let [[User:Metroid101|Metroid101]], one of the admins, know about the discussion you started? He logged on yesterday, so it's only fair that he be given a talk page message about it. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 19:44, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

**To follow up on this, if you haven't already, can you let [[User:Metroid101|Metroid101]], one of the admins, know about the discussion you started? He logged on yesterday, so it's only fair that he be given a talk page message about it. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 19:44, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
**I gave him a massage on his talk page and told him about it: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Metroid101#Me_becoming_a_bureaucrat , but I must say, he doesn't login much, once every 20 days or something, he doesn't edit on wikizilla anymore, so if he doesn't respond in the next few days, we can just ignore him.[[User:MarwanNabihWikia|MarwanNabihWikia]] 20:59, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
+
**I sent him a massage on his talk page and told him about it: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Metroid101#Me_becoming_a_bureaucrat , but I must say, he doesn't login much, once every 20 days or something, he doesn't even edit on wikizilla anymore, so if he doesn't respond in the next few days, we can just ignore him.[[User:MarwanNabihWikia|MarwanNabihWikia]] 20:59, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

== MicroWiki (on hold) ==

== MicroWiki (on hold) ==

Revision as of 21:05, 23 March 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

Already submitted a request, but don't see it here?
Check out the the latest archive of answered requests.

Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

I want to be a Crossfire Wiki admin (On hold)

Hello, I want to be an admin of CrossFire Wiki because there are no local admins here. Please, i want to be an admin on this wiki..... Thanks!!:) CHan hiTMan 16:38, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption and your contributions look good. However you only edited one day, and we need to see some sustained editing. Please continue to edit over the next week and we will consider your request again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:39, March 3, 2011 (UTC)

Battlefront Wiki (closed)

I am requesting to become administrator of battlefront.wikia.com. The current Admin, hasn't logged in for a couple of months, to make the wiki better.

chance.purvisGSA Air Force 18:41, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. There appear to be a couple other active contributors in addition to yourself (General Mlart, Kingofall42). Could you please open a discussion with them on their talk pages or in a blog about becoming an administrator? Please link to the discussion/s here. Thanks! -- Wendy (talk) 05:28, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
Closing because this request was duplicated and answered in a subsequent post. -- Wendy (talk) 05:00, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship Request for Dc Fan Fiction wiki (on hold)

Hey i wanna know if i could get adminship for DC Fan Fiction Wiki.From What I know theres no admins there,or at least active ones,and i think i could handle it pretty well since theres only like 3 users there.Here's my user page:Ss4mott

http://dcfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Ss4mott You haven't done a lot on there. They usually say you need more edits, and to talk to the other active users first. Dream Focus 14:30, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look fine. However there are 2 other active contributors on the wiki at the moment -- User:RFyle11 and User:Famotill. Please open a discussion with them about new adminship for the wiki and provide a link for us here, and we will reconsider the request. -- Wendy (talk) 01:28, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Since you're still editing on the wiki, I've left a message on your talk page there asking if you're still interested and if you've talked to the other users yet. Let me know, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:03, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Well i've asked them both but neither have replied yet,and yes i'm still intrestedSs4mott 22:58, March 20, 2011 (UTC)ss4mott

Eastwick Wiki (on hold)

PrescottStreet 19:35, March 7, 2011 (UTC)

hi, i would like to become the admin of the eastwick wiki so that i can get it started (revamp the homepage etc...)

thanks.

Hi. It looks like you have made only one contribution to the wiki so far. We would need to see some consistent editing over a few days, including new articles, before we can grant the adoption. Please work some more on the wiki and we will look at the request again in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk) 01:38, March 14, 2011 (UTC)

Ys Seven (on hold)

Hi! I wanted to become admin in Ys Seven wikia because that wikia has been neglected and that the wikia hasnt recieved any updates or any new pages. I love playing this game and i feel sad that they just dont care about the wiki much. ThanksMaxAxil 11:29, March 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Although your edits look great and the wiki is eligible for adoption, it looks like you only contributed to the wiki yourself for one day. We need to see sustained editing for a few days or longer. Please continue to edit the wiki and we will check again in a week or two. -- Wendy (talk) 03:24, March 14, 2011 (UTC)

Roswell Wiki (on hold)

This wiki doesn't have many users and the admins have been unactive since january. Can i become an admin?

I've made over 70 edits and have created about 4 pages.

Connor (talk) 17:10, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look great, however the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until at least March 22nd. We will look at this request again at that time. -- Wendy (talk) 03:33, March 14, 2011 (UTC)

Sponge Fan Wiki (on hold)

Too much vandalism taking place over there, (I've only been trying to counter the effects just to confuse him a bit) and nobody seems to be active. --Manta-bee 22:30, March 11, 2011 (UTC)

With people like Thenoahman over there constantly making fake articles with sexual content and racists comments, you need someone active to ban them. [1] There are three administrators, and one of them has logged in recently. No bureaucrats exist though, so you can't ask them to make you an administrator. Dream Focus 22:55, March 11, 2011 (UTC)

I didn't know. But thanks. --Manta-bee 23:11, March 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. As there are active users and admins, this wiki is ineligible for adoption. You can, however, start a discussion about receiving admin rights there, and if you have the support of the community, you can ask to be granted the rights here with a link to the discussion. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 10:38, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

Fish Hooks Wiki (on hold)

The admin User:CakeMistake on this wiki has been gone for more than three months, and we need an admin to take care of the place. And just a little note: PFMuffinStrike455 would be better to admin the wiki while CakeMistake than me. ~Let's Party! Or get kicked in the face...Or look at a ceremony blog on another wiki! 21:57, March 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well. Can you start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to give their opinion on who should receive admin rights? Cheers, Grunny (talk) 11:02, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Welp then, I've posted a blog there. Once we decided who will admin the wiki, I'll tell you here. ~Let's Party! Or get kicked in the face...Or look at a ceremony blog on another wiki! 19:40, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

Global Agenda Wiki (on hold)

Requesting to adopt the Global Agenda Wiki: http://globalagenda.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Agenda_Wiki

• Admins have been active for more than 120 days. No other users seem to be active or have the appropriate rights.
  • Main hub content is out of date for over a year.
  • I have been working on it and will continue to do so.
  • I found a email of one of the admins listed and sent an email, no reply for over a month now.

Thanks. —This unsigned comment is by Orange&Blue (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi, Orange&Blue. Your contributions look great, however SunlessSky has also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave SunlessSky a message letting them know about your request, that way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, Grunny (talk) 11:07, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
SunlessSky responded on my user page. Orange&Blue 16:57, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Blader Wikia (on hold)

This Wikia has only 6 articles, none of which are viable sources of information. It has been inactive for an extremly long time and I would like to make a difference. I, Leon35, am requesting adminship of http://www.blader.wikia.com in hopes that I can make it into something good. I am an admin at http://www.zoids.wikia.com and I hope you consider my request.

Sincerly,

Leon35

Leon35 19:36, March 14, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made a small handful of edits, all of which are on your talk page and were made on the day you requested to adopt the wiki. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back and re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:51, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

Wiki about Bloggers site Tumblr (on hold)

ClubFavolosa aka Patio4it would like to have moderator or higher privilege(s) on

Tumblepedia

Thank you very much in advance,

ClubFavolosa 11:41, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but so far you've only made 2, all of which where done 3 days ago. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:52, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

Wikizilla Adoption (on hold)

Ok, Brandon :) I would you to review this because you are the one who read what I wrote to Wikia staff about this, this is my request that I want you to review it as you told me to, I would like to adopt www.godzilla.wikia.com , here's my contributions. I explained everything in the request that I send to Wikia. I just want the rights not to remove any admins, so I can help users and customize the wiki, one of the things I'll do is clean the main page and add a table of contents which it hasn't, I'll also edit the tittle and description of the wiki and add more keywords to raise the wiki's google ranking by looking in google insight for search on this subjuect to find the best keywords to add that people search the most about this subject, and also delete spam pages that this wiki has alot of, and change the theme from this dull look to a new fresh one like I explained in the request I sent before. As you can see ALOT needs to be done and the admins just sits there and do nothing. I think they had enough with Wikia, but when they are bored and have nothing to do on the internet they drop by and make an edit or something and that's it and never to be seen again for ages, its like this wiki has no admins at all, there is no differeance between a wiki without any admins and this one. So please I would like bureaucrat rights, Thanks.MarwanNabihWikia 20:17, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

Here a link to the community discussion that I started, which is a blog post: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MarwanNabihWikia/Inactive_Admins , MarwanNabihWikia 14:00, March 18, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. There are currently admins and bureaucrats who have been active within the last 60 days, so I can't immediately give you the rights. However, because you started a discussion on the wiki, I'm going to put this request on hold for a few days so the community has a chance to chime in and share their thoughts on this request. I'll check back in a few days to see what the community has said. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:18, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
    • To follow up on this, if you haven't already, can you let Metroid101, one of the admins, know about the discussion you started? He logged on yesterday, so it's only fair that he be given a talk page message about it. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:44, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
    • I sent him a massage on his talk page and told him about it: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Metroid101#Me_becoming_a_bureaucrat , but I must say, he doesn't login much, once every 20 days or something, he doesn't even edit on wikizilla anymore, so if he doesn't respond in the next few days, we can just ignore him.MarwanNabihWikia 20:59, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

MicroWiki (on hold)

Greetings, mighty Wikia admins,

I would like to adopt MicroWiki, at http://micronations.wikia.com. For about four months now, the wiki has been run-down and failry inactive, not to mention badly in need of a clean-up, and I am one that would like to see it cleaned up. Please consider my application and have a good day.

Sincerely, AuburnAttack21 20:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there are currently a few other active users as well. Can you start a conversation on the wiki letting everyone know about your adoption request? That way, all the other active editors can chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:20, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe the discussion has achieved success. Can I adopt now? AuburnAttack21 23:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Can we have a link to this discussion?    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:13, 21/3/2011
http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal AuburnAttack21 00:34, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Goosebumps wiki (declined)

http://goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Goosebumps_Wiki I will not give up till I can turn it back into it's former glory,may I please have it? The admin hasn't done any work since he or she has logged in on march the first.(Hangingmanpeter0)

• Hi. I'm sorry but, per your last request, this wiki is not eligible for adoption because the admin has edited within the last 30 days, and we have the 60 day rule in place. If there is spam or vandalism, please report it to the Spam Task Force at http://vstf.wikia.com when it happens. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:54, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Carnivores Wiki (on hold)

I would like to make the request for Carnivores wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Rishal21 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. I don't see a Carnivores wiki in your contributions. Can you reply with the URL to the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:54, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Pt-br Final Fantasy Wiki (on hold)

Hi! I didn't know that there was a Final Fantasy wiki in portuguese (pt), I discovered it right now. I want to be an admin there 'cause it's abandoned, nobody edits it and I am also a user of the final fantasy wiki in english (I don't edit it very much 'cause thre are lots of people there better than me). But my idea is to edit the final fantasy wiki in portuguese based on the style of the one in english. Thank you. That's the wiki: http://pt.finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal. Trindadex 18:02, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Forget about the one in portuguese... I would like to be an admin in the Pt-br Final Fantasy wiki (I'm Brazilian), I didn't made any edit there 'cause I just dicovered it. - http://pt-br.finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal

Here is my page in the english final fantasy wiki for to check my edits: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/User:Trindadex

Trindadex 18:36, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Ok, this request will be put on hold by a Wikia Helper while you edit. Good luck! Mr. Grille (talk page) 18:37, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. As Mr. Grille said, I've put this request on hold. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'll check back then to see if there's sustained editing. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:28, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Lemonade Mouth Wiki (declined)

I want to take the lemonade mouth wiki. Alienfoce279

Unforunately, this wiki isn't up for adoption. Ask the beau there to promote you. If he doesn't respond, continue this request. Mr. Grille (talk page) 19:12, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Per Mr. Grille, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. It was created 2 weeks ago, so that's still within the 60 days of admin inactivity. Feel free to ask the founder, Lemonademeup, if you can become an admin there, as Lemonademeup has the ability to promote you. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:31, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for your consideration (approved)

Hi Guys, I have been editing on the Yo-Yo wiki for a couple of years now, but just recently we have lost our main admin Wilfred. He has been the only Admin that has consistently been around the last couple of years. The problem is he hasn't been on since Dec 05, 2010. Recently we have had a few vandalism issue, which I have rolled back. It would be nice to have the ability to block those IP addresses for a bit so they would see that they should not do this and to prevent further issues. I don't edit constantly but I always check the RSS Feed. I would love to help the yoyowiki, as an admin continue to grow.

Thanks for your consideration.-- MadYoer (Communicate!) 00:24, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. You've been doing a great job on this wiki, and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for the honor. I look forward to the help I can provide to the Yo-Yo Wiki and the Yo-Yo Wiki users. -- MadYoer (Communicate!) 05:34, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Grand Chase Wiki (not an adoption request)

Hi, I'd like to adopt the Grand Chase PT/BR because it's a Duplicate of my wiki (the Grand Chase Wiki), and because there's no Administrator there. The community decided to consolidate the useful content in my wiki.

Here are the links of both the wikis, in case you want to take a look at them:

My Wiki: http://pt-br.grandchase.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Chase_Wiki

Duplicate: http://pt.grandchase.wikia.com/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal

Sincerely,

MasterFer10 2:26, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. If you would like to merge these two wikis and the communities are in agreement then there is no need to adopt the duplicate. Please send a request to Special:Contact to have the duplicate URL redirected to the active wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 04:56, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Peanuts Wiki

I would like to request the adoption of Peanuts Wiki. I am currently the second most active contributor to the wiki and the person with the second highest edit count in the wiki's history. Two months ago I asked the most active user with the highest edit count to consider adopting the wiki. The user is still quite young and does not want the pressure of being an admin on top of the pressure of school work. The user has expressed support for me becoming admin instead.

I believe that I have a proven track record of taking care of wikis, having already been made an admin on four different ones. I have a good relationship with the other main contributor to Peanuts Wiki, we have given words of support and encouragement to each other.

Of the three registered admins on Peanuts Wiki, one hasn't edited for three months, one hasn't edited for eleven months and one hasn't edited for more than four years. The site gets slightly more vandalism and spam than the other wikis I regularly contribute to. There are currently thirteen pages tagged for deletion but nobody's going to do anything about them.

I believe the site is well on its way to becoming a definitive guide to everything connected to the Peanuts comic strip but it needs an admin that genuinely cares about it. It doesn't have to be me but nobody else seems to want to do it. Simon Peter Hughes 05:23, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Admin for Counter-Strike Online Wiki

Since there are no more allowance for Counter-Strike Online in Counter-Strike Wiki, I am requesting to become the administrator for Counter-Strike Online Wiki. There are no local admins there and I have the experience as a contributor in Counter-Strike Wiki for about five months. Hopefully you could granted my wish. --ConTraZ VII 09:49, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Finnish side of the Final Fantasy Wiki

Hi, my name is Tommi and I'm hoping to have the admin status on the Finnish side of the Final Fantasy Wiki site. The original admin did his last edit on an article in the year 2009. At this moment, there is no one else on the site editing except for one, whose work has unfortunately been very inadequate. So far I've done almost 80 edits and I'm looking to do new ones every day. I put a good amount of effort in my articles. If the Finnish Wiki site had an active, enthusiastic and serious admin, it might get other people to join writing and editing. I hope you see me as a person who is suitable for the admin status. Thank you for your time!

Karhunkynsi 11:22, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

Sonic Paradox Wiki

Hello I am Bullet Francisco and I would like to adopt the Sonic Paradox Wiki. The only admin, Sonic & Scrab Master hasn't updated it in awhile. Also, he is an admin on the SNN (Sonic News Network ) and updates daily. He has said he won't be going on it. (Or at least from what I've heard). Furthermore, I would like to adopt the wiki. There is only 8 pages on the wiki right now, and to edit I need to edit the mainpage to get started. Thanks!

Bullet Francisco Don't be a jerk to the Bullet! 18:44, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

I would like to be a bureaucrat on Ranger Apprentice Wiki

I am an admin but the b-crat is inactive as he will not be on for a year so I would like to have Bureaucrat rights.He can only be on once a month but but he will not.This is not an adoption and the b-crat thought that admin was higher than b-crat.Also he(the bureaucrat) has made 2 edits on talk pages in almost 4 months but no edits on pages.You will notice I contribute a lot,am ranked #1 and I always help other usersShamshaaz File:Shamshaaz.jpg 19:54, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

nvm..i got the rights from himShamshaaz File:Shamshaaz.jpg 20:58, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

American McGee's Alice wiki

The American McGee's Alicewiki currenty has no admin or bueracrat. So far, I'm the only contributer. I don't want the wiki to be deleted. I believe that I could do a decent job as a bueracrat. So can you guys promote me to the bueracrat status? User:ZombieKilla726 20:36, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

WWE All Stars Wiki

Hi there, I'm writing in hopes of adopting the WWE All Stars Wiki. It looks like the wiki was created several weeks ago, but then never touched since. The hope is to redesign the wiki before the game comes out next week. Thanks for your consideration. Spriggins 22:42, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Legend of Heroes Wiki

I am requesting adoption for the Legend of Heroes wiki. Since my arrival there a while ago, I have completely overhauled both the main page and the format for many articles. While it is not yet perfect and it isn't very big at all, a new game in the series comes out on the 29th, and I hope to have some hold over it to make proper administration/editing capabilities. no other user there is active or has been for a long time. Thank you for your time. --SilverCrono 03:18, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Bullshit Forum Wikia

Hi there, i'd like Admin access to me and my friends new Wikia based around our Forum (Bullshit Forum).

i've been requested by the current Admin to make a request, so here i am.

If this isn't right or i've done something wrong please, let me know.

Thanks!

FATSHARK AL

inaktive versions of Memory Alpha

Hi, I have a question about making a wiki free for adoption. If this isn't the right place, please move this request.

There are some language versions of Memory Alpha that seem to be inaktive and abandoned (bg, zh-cn, nl, pl, pt, sr, sv). Next step would be to mention them on the appropiate central wikia pages, for example on the swedish one. But actually this one doesn't exist, as well as sr. Some other wikia central pages have just a little pages (bg.wikia.com less than 5). So where to mention these adoptions? Thanks a lot, --Plasmarelais 18:46, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, I would like to request the adoption rights for the American McGee's Alice wiki [2]. Currently, there's no admin or bueracrat working on the wiki. I don't know who created the wiki in the first place, but I do know that it was abandoned soon after. Currently, I'm the only editor working on the wiki and I've made some articles. I am also the admin for the Splatterhouse wiki [3], a position I gained last year. I've only been blocked from a wiki once due to vandalism. I promise never to do this again, as I have matured since then. I believe that I could be a very good bueracrat if given the chance. User:ZombieKilla726 20:26, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Dragon Age Fanon

Hello, I would like to adopt the Dragon Age Fanon wiki, because the founders are all inactive and the wiki is going nowhere. Thank you! Tevinter 22:33, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Adminship on the Xenosaga wiki

Hello, my name is Kelly and I would really like to become an admin on the Xenosaga wiki [4] and possibly gain bureaucratic rights as well. I have done much to improve the wiki including redesigning the main page (original home page: [5]) adding many templates, and categorizing pages. A list of my contributions can be found here [6]. What I would like to do with administrator rights is adding a skin and a logo, as well as deleting many inactive pages. —Jiyanamiki 00:05, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Gran Turismo 5 Wiki

From what I can tell, prior to today, there was nothing really done with this wiki, I only know of it's existance because I tried to create it myself today. I would really like to get this wiki going strong so that it can provide all the information about the game in a central place rather than various forums and incomplete subsections of other wikis.

I would really like to start spreading the word about it on various forums, but I don't want people to get a bad impression when they land on a plain white wiki with no logos, or themes (Both of which i've already created).

Please let me know if you can help me. Netsyphen 17:01, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Guardians of Ga'Holle Wiki request

• I'm still wanting to adopt the Wiki! I just felt sad and was awaiting action by a user called Gunius, if I had not talked to him on his talk page, it still would not have put his signature. Look at that page:[7]. I was told I could make a blog or a forum in this Wiki, for users to give their opinions about me being the administrator, but to they also become the administrator. Gunius, me and Englinton put our signatures! Please! I have various plans for this wiki! That request was closed, and I'm making a NEW REQUEST, waiting answers...--Small Owl 15:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (BRAZIL)

Adopting Arthur Wiki

I would like to adopt Arthur Wiki. Whoever founded this wiki is long gone and the only other admin hasn't contributed since October. If I adopted the wiki I would definitely make users FrancineFan3883 and LukePhiladelphia admins.Jacksonian 20:32, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Arthur Wiki admin

Hello. I would like to be an admin to the Marc Brown's Arthur Wiki. --FrancineFan3883 22:20, March 22nd, 2011 (UTC)

hey can i adopt olympicfamily wiki