Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Brazilian Wikia: new section)
Line 617: Line 617:

#The admins are inactive and I nominate myself for this position. -- [[User:Misstditylerfan|<span style="text-shadow: 1px 3px 9px aqua;"><font color="grey">Misstditylerfan</font></span>]] [[User Talk:Misstditylerfan|<span style="text-shadow: 1px 3px 9px aqua;"><font color="grey">Wut?</font></span>]] 01:03, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

#The admins are inactive and I nominate myself for this position. -- [[User:Misstditylerfan|<span style="text-shadow: 1px 3px 9px aqua;"><font color="grey">Misstditylerfan</font></span>]] [[User Talk:Misstditylerfan|<span style="text-shadow: 1px 3px 9px aqua;"><font color="grey">Wut?</font></span>]] 01:03, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

:Which Glee Wiki? '''—[[User:I-20|<span style="color:black">I-20</span>]][[User talk:I-20|<span style="vertical-align:super;">the highway</span>]]''' 01:16, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

:Which Glee Wiki? '''—[[User:I-20|<span style="color:black">I-20</span>]][[User talk:I-20|<span style="vertical-align:super;">the highway</span>]]''' 01:16, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
:

:==Brazilian Wikia==

I would like to adopt the brazilian wikia: pt-br.wikia.com

Cause it's without content, and is bad administered.

Thanks!

[[User:Rilson|Rilson Joás]] 01:54, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

== Brazilian Wikia ==

== Brazilian Wikia ==

Revision as of 02:37, 9 October 2010

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.
Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

Community Central:Adoption requests/Editnotice

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Supreme Commander Wiki (on hold)

I wish to adopt Supreme Commander Wiki (supremecommander.wikia.com, not supcom.wikia.com). The local admin has done only one thing and it is 3 months old. I have started creating articles on this wiki. Invader MEEN 02:47, September 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You've made a good start editing the wiki. Could you please continue to edit over the next few days, so we can see some sustained interest in the wiki? We will review your request again after about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:09, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

Regular Show Wiki Admin Request (on hold)

Request 1

Hi, the b'crat on the Regular Show Wiki hasn't been active since December 2009 and I want to be one. Link http://regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page  Ruin CireelaTalk 2 Me[[Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela|Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela Edits and Counting]]My Contributions 11:57, September 9, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You don't appear to have any edits on the wiki, and there are some other users editing. Please begin editing for the next few days and open up a discussion on the wiki about who should be the next admin. Be sure to let us know how it turns out, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:21, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

Can we like eliminate User:Izzyfan because she hasn't done anything in 11 days?  Ruin CireelaTalk 2 Me[[Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela|Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela Edits and Counting]]My Contributions 22:29, September 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Right now it's not about eliminating candidates. Those who are active on the wiki should hold a discussion about who should receive bureaucrat and/or admin rights. If someone's not around to participate in that discussion, then unfortunately their opinion won't be heard. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:18, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Request 2

Ok I dont see any admins on regularshow.wikia.com so I was wondering if I could "Adopt" that wiki! Oh and I edited the main page alot! And added new pages! Also I have 336 edits on logos.wikia.com and made over 5 pages. So can I be an admin there?Izzyfan :) Is that.... a HOBO?Oh No its not its just Ezekiel... OR IS IT? o.O 21:52, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Request 3

I'd like to be an admin of the Regular show wiki, which currently doesn't have any. I joined recently and already have 33 edits and have created 3 new pages, one of significant importance. I've added many pictures and updated character pages with better pictures, so I was wondering if I could be an admin. =). Oh, and if you want a link to the wiki: http://regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome thanks! Jaxswim 04:08, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

Response

It looks like there's a lot of interest in this wiki. As I said in the first request, please be sure to start a discussion amongst yourselves about who should become the next admin. We can then grant that person the rights. Thanks and be sure to let us know what your decision is! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:50, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Judge Dredd Wiki (on hold)

To whom it may concern;

I would like to take over the administrative responsibility over the Judge Dredd Wiki. I am rather familiar with the content that would be archived, and have edited wiki entries in the past.

Thank you for your time,

DreddHead

Link? I-20the highway 03:33, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions aren't showing me that you've edited on a wiki about this subject. Since that may be a cache issue, can you provide a link to the wiki you'd like to adopt? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:23, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

The Cruising Wiki (on hold)

The Wiki hasn't had any activity in 7 months, and the Main page on there is protected, so I would like to request adoption.

I've also done some work on the RMS Titanic page there.

Toa Fairon (Contribs)

• Hi. Your edits look good so far, though they were only done in a period of less than 24 hours. If you can continue editing to show sustained editing, we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:25, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

Syphon Filter Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I am a semi-active editor on the Syphon Filter Wiki, and I would like to gain administrative rights for that wiki so that I may help with the improvement of quality and standardization of that particular wiki. The SFW community has had no active admin from as far as I could see and many of the pages are still uncategorized. Also, many other pages have been free edited with seemingly no standard being followed for the composition of the articles. I have had some experience editing wikis and I know much about the quality standards present there. I may respond to requests and changes because I check my email for changes to the pages I watch.Stone sf 14:22, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

We'll need a link. I-20the highway 14:48, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look good, however you haven't edited in nearly 2 weeks. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Computer Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt computer wiki: computer.wikia.com

I have not yet made many edits with my new account and would like to know how many i would need to adopt this wiki.

Thank you

Admiralalexmann 15:51, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Your one edit with your new account was unsourced. What was your old account?   — Jeff G. 15:57, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
I Am not sure as it was from a while ago. Admiralalexmann 16:03, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

It's not so much a number but rather it needs to be done over a period of few days. Please continue editing over the next few days, by creating new pages and improving existing pages, to show sustained editing and we'll be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:39, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You haven't edited in over two weeks, after making only 1 edit. Are you still interested in this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:34, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Warrior Cats Roleplay wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

Hi, id like to adopt the Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki . The Creator and only admin hasnt been on for a couple months, and I have been improving the site. There hasnt been any other active users on the site for a while either and by adopting the wiki, I know I can change that. If you would please consider this, I would be very grateful. Thank You-SandstarTalk to me...☆ 18:16, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You received bureaucrat rights on Holly Wiki on July 22nd, so you won't be eligible to adopt a wiki until September 22nd (this coming Wednesday). I'll put this request on hold until then and then re-review it on Wednesday. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:52, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Its Thursday, the 23 :)-SandstarTalk to me...☆

• OK great. Now that I've looked into it, I see that there are a few other users actively contributing. Can you start a discussion on the wiki to talk about this request and whether they approve. Please be sure to link back here when it's done. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:30, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Ok here's the discussion! Almost everyone has replied, and if they havent, they have been on only to add little tidbits of information. Thanks!-SandstarTalk to me...☆

Hello? I havent heard from you in a couple days, and sorry for the impatience...-SandstarBeware the Earth beneath your paws...☆

May i adopt nationstates wikia. (on hold)

There doesn't seem to be active staff there though it is a very used wikia.. i think someone needs to start running it.

Click here to view the main page of this wikia!

May i please start running it.. I think i would help the wikia out great.

Colgatecity 21:17, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

There's another active user. Maybe you should talk it over with him. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 03:11, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

I also see a number of other users editing. Please create a discussion on the wiki about this, and then post the link here once the discussion is finished. Additionally, please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained activity, which will be helpful if the community agrees that you should receive the rights. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:17, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

奧運wiki

• 奧運wiki,目前管理者已經被封鎖,希望可以通過。--黨主席 14:12, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

軟件大典 (on hold)

• I'd like to adopt the 軟件大典, I am very enthusiastic editors.--大農 15:46, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The admin was active in the last 60 days, so the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until this Thursday. I'll be sure to re-review your request then. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:13, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Risk Wiki (on hold)

Hi I would like to adopt the risk wiki. It hasn't seen much contribution lately and I would like to grow this wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Semper fi 45 (talkcontribs) 19:37, September 16, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 22:49, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
The Link is www.risk.wikia.com Semper fi 45 14:44, September 17, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but we'd like to see you make some more sustained contributions over the next few days. Please continue editing, and create at least 1 new article, over the next few days and we'd be happy to take another look at your request. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:22, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Friday Wikia (on hold)

I think I could bring this wikia back to life. Admins have not edited the wikia in over a year and me being such a fan, would be active all the time. I'm on Wikia everyday editing and keeping up on all types of Wikia's from gaming to movies. I think I could do great things as an admin for the Friday wikia. Here's the link to the wikia http://friday.wikia.com Nicholad 22:53, September 17, 2010 (UTC)

I'm sorry, but could you please at least edit and create one page (the more the better) and keep on contributing? That way you will be granted the rights. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:30, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

I just made a page. http://friday.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Worm is the one I made. Nicholad 10:28, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. We'll still need to see sustained editing over a period of a few days. Please continue editing and building up the wiki for the next few days and we'll be happy to take another look. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:31, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Stories Wiki (on hold)

Hi. I would like to adopt Stories Wiki. This is the 2nd time I have asked to adopt this one and I don't know where the last discussion went. Last time I was making the request during a time when I was busy, so this time, I am not that busy. Here is the link [1] —This unsigned comment is by Paul Muad'Dib (talkcontribs) 00:47, September 18, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. Your last request was closed and archived because you hadn't been editing on the wiki and you hadn't responded further to the request. The former is still a problem, as you haven't edited in well over a month. Please begin editing again over the next few days and we'll take another look at your request. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:33, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Warrior Cat Wiki (on hold)

We have no Bureaucrats and Administrators at Warrior Cat Wiki and we really need one. I have made most of the articles and edits, at this moment 185 edits. People think I am the bureaucrat and have been asking me for administrator’s powers. They are good users and I would like to give them power but I can’t. Please give me Warriors Cat Wiki so I and my follow users can make it the best it can be. Thank you for your time.Aniju Aura

I wish, but unfortunately you need to talk that over with everybody else. Would you mind starting a discussion so everybody will approve? Thanks! --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:32, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Oaky, the wiki was dead but now we had an explosion of new users and are forming a Council. I'll talk it over with the users.Aniju Aura 04:18, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Great, thanks! Please be sure to link is to the conversation once it's finished. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:45, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Okay here it the Blog I made and the people who work there the most have left a comment, Adopt Warrior Cats Wiki. We found the creator but they haven't been seen since January and they haven't replied to any messages, too bad, the wiki is great now. Aniju Aura 02:34, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Charmed Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Could I adopt the Charmed Fanon Wiki? No one but I uses it. Butterfly the rabbit 16:28, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 23:27, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I see that you're blocked on the Charmed Wiki. However, because that stemmed from recent drama there, I'm going to talk to the community team member who handled that and get their input on this. They're out today (Tuesday), unfortunately, so the earliest I'll be able to get back to you is Wednesday. I appreciate your patience, thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:47, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Kingdom Hearts Fanon (on hold)

Could I adopt this wiki? It's inactive and currently overrun by trolls. --Manta-bee 11:33, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 23:27, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Per Jeff, please provide a link to the wiki. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:52, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Fred Figglehorn Wiki (on hold)

May I become the new Bereaucrat of the Fred Wiki? (fred.wikia.com) I am sure somebody was promoted before, but they didn't do anything. --Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 16:11, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

I'm sorry, but you'll need to talk it over with the community. If everybody approves then please come back here and try again. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 16:35, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I'm glad you took Jeff's suggestion. Be sure to let us know how the discussion turns out! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:57, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

It was a good suggestion, however the discussion, is yeilding results. The community is low-activity and has as much as 3 edits a day. However, I do believe I adopted a wiki within 60 days, but it is ready, and has staff, and I used most of the presets. -Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 13:17, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

I think the wiki needs to be adopted soon, because it is being vandalized and nobody is able to delete it. Thanks. -Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 14:23, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Chobits and other non active pages (on hold)

I am a fan of wikia and have noticed some are not active or have not been completed. I am not as of now an active user but if I could adopt some pages I would work on them and continue to contribute. Please consider my request, I am very good at researching and knowing all the know how of things.. if anything I love researching. I would like to start on Chobits and move along to other animes and so on. Whatever needs a good revise or anything I'd like to be of help. —This unsigned comment is by Ashley420 (talkcontribs) 16:35, September 21, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

You haven't contributed to any wikis using that username. Perhaps you used another - if so, please link to that username's page on the wiki where you've made your best contributions. Thanks.   — Jeff G. 03:52, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Per Jeff, can you provide a link? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:11, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Dinopedia adoption request (on hold)

Hello, I would like to adopt the Dinopedia Wiki.

None of the current admins have made any edits in several months, the last Administrator to edit the wiki was T-Rex 882 on July 24th 2010.

The wiki has also been recently vandalized, though I fixed all the pages I could, but there are still several pages that need to be deleted.

I have made many articles (30+) and edits (600+), I will do my best to responsibly post articles and pictures when available, being sure to give proper credit to sources that they were taken from.

CJ7 My Talk 03:04, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Another user, Parick Not Star Rules, has been editing quite a bit lately. Could you ask Parick for his thoughts on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:31, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I have talked to Patrick Not Star Rules, and have his consent to adopt Dinopedia. CJ7 My Talk 00:52, September 27, 2010 (UTC)

Survivor Wiki needed (on hold)

Hey i`m Tdifan24. On the survivor wiki there is no admin or burecrat. We need one or our wiki will burn down. It`s this close to dying. Users there are not there. It`s like a ghost town there. Please can some users come there and can I be an admin and burecrat. Thanks

Tdifan24 —This undated comment was made 21:53, September 23, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts completely with ~~~~!

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 02:15, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Link for wiki: http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome

Link for the wiki —This unsigned comment is by Tdifan24 (talkcontribs) 02:54, September 24, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. I'm glad your interested in the wiki. You only have a few edits, though, both made over only 2 days. Please continue editing over the next few days, and please create at least 1 new article. Also, there are a few other users editing on the wiki, so can you start a discussion there asking for their input on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:34, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

TEKKEN.WIKIA.COM (on hold)

Hello, I would like to get a permission for an admin rank in http://tekken.wikia.com/. Cause the admin didn't active until now. I would like a request to be an admin in the site with gain more staff to watch over the site.User_talk:Ericard 16:43, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good. However, there is an active community on the wiki, so please begin a discussion with the other users about this request so they can chime in. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:38, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon wiki (on hold)

Hi, I'm the only person on the power rangers fanon wiki (for now) so I would like to be an admin so I can delete pages (after template has been up awhile) and clean up the wiki.

Yours sincerely,

Tennantfan 20:47, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 01:37, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Per Jeff, please provide a link, as I don't see this wiki in your contributions. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:45, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

here's the link. Tennantfan 05:27, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Dragonballaffanon wiki (on hold)

Admin's on Dragonballaffanon wiki are not active at all but i am so i was wondering if you can make me a Admin or A Beueacrat.

From Goku return's —This unsigned comment is by Goku return's (talkcontribs) 01:10, September 25, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

The last edit by any admin or bureaucrat was 25 August 2009 (over a year ago).   — Jeff G. 01:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Well can you make me an Admin on that wiki? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:16, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Assuming you were replying to me, no, sorry, I can't, you'll have to wait for a Wikia Helper or Staff member.   — Jeff G. 02:33, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
I would really be thank full. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:25, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Can i be a Admin on Dragonball AF Fanon wiki because Admin's or Beaeucrat's have not been active for over a Year now.Hope i can become an Admin on that wiki. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:08, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Hope i can be a Admin on that wiki. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:11, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Requests are reviewed in the order that they're posted, and you only posted this a few hours ago. Please be patient. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:32, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

I'm sorry. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:42, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

I really didn't mean to. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 18:50, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

I know i got to be patient but this thing is taking forever. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 20:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

• I'm going to be going through the rest of these requests later tonight, probably not for another five or six hours, maybe a little longer. Please remember that it's the weekend. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:02, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
  • ............Why didn't you tell me this earlier.........? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 21:06, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
  • Is mine Approved? Just asking,not trying to get on your nerves. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 23:50, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look fine, but they're a bit sporadic; after you first started editing, you didn't edit again for 2 weeks. Please continue editing over the next few days, including creating 1 new article, and I'll check back on Wednesday. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:51, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

Okay thank you! {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 12:05, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

I'll work real Hard Thank's again! {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 12:10, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

Buffymud Wiki Adoption (on hold)

Hello, the wiki that I've been working on for a while now was originally founded by an individual who abandoned it (and the game it's dedicated to) shortly afterward. I'd like to take control of it so that I can better moderate admissions, should the need arise, organize, and establish an admin staff. We're a very small community with only a handful of people who make alterations to the wiki and none of us are especially well versed in wiki editing and are still learning, but it's still a very helpful way to share information with one another. Amatsuka 21:39, September 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions and efforts to build the wiki really look great. Could you please start a public discussion somewhere (talk page, forum, blog post... your choice) about wanting to become the bureaucrat, tell the other active users, and give them some time to comment on it? Respond here with a link to the page (or pages, if you simply want to contact each user individually) and we will check back in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 01:32, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I seeded information all over the place about it and put up a poll on my blog page. I hope to hear from you in a week! --Amatsuka 08:06, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Switch-pedia (on hold)

The Switchfoot Wikia has been inactive for a while now, I want to help revive it. I have a lot of MediaWiki skills, I have an interest in the subject, and I can try to gain a community since it's never had one. I hope to hear from you soon! —LivingIsDying (blog | twitter) 22:11, September 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You appear to have only edited for one day. While you made a great start, we need to see some sustained editing. Please continue to work on the wiki and we will check back in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 01:34, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Vancouver Wiki (approved)

Hello. I would like to adopt this wiki. Seeing that it is out of shape and that I live in the city myself, I would like to give the wiki an all-new look into something like a tourists guide. However, I am requesting an adoption because I can't really clean it up by deleting pages without being an admin. --LordMaster96 Talk Contributions 04:02, September 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You've done a nice job on the wiki so far and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 01:38, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks! --LordMaster96 Talk Contributions 02:54, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Squidward Wiki (on hold)

Hello there, I have recently wanted to create a Squidward Wiki, but then I was told that one already existed. When I went to the site, only a few pages existed and none have been updated for over a year. No users are active there, except myself, who has fixed up the existing articles and added more. Only one user has ever edited there except myself.

Clone Trooper 1000 05:13, September 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The edits you've done look great. However they were all done on the same day, and we need to seem some sustained editing. Please continue to work on the wiki and we will check back in a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:13, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I've been doing some sustained editing!

Clone Trooper 1000 23:28, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hello (declined)

I would like to become an administrator or a bureaucrat on the Fairy Odd Parents Wiki. I have been reading and sometimes editing Fairy Odd Parents wiki for nearly months. When I find a page that needs some help, I help it. I am grateful for you taking the time to even view this e-mail. If I do not become an administrator or a bureaucrat on the Fairy Odd Parents wiki, can you tell why I did not become one so I can fix it? Thank you,
Mercifan16.1998 Mercifan was here 14:52, September 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi Mercifan. This page is for adopting abandoned wikis where there is currently no active adminstrative staff. The Fairly OddParents has at least 3 administrators who have edited in the past month, so it is not eligible to be adopted. You should talk to the existing admins (eg. User:Lord Beckett), about becoming an administrator on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 02:36, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Chicagobears.wikia.com (on hold)

Hi! This wikia has not been active since Augest 2010. And NO admins have been active since May 2010. Adn there is NO correct info! And useless non chicago bears related pages! I would like to be an admin and change it up! If so than thanks!Izzyfan :) Is that.... a HOBO?Oh No its not its just Ezekiel... OR IS IT? o.O 21:30, September 28, 2010 (UTC)

Anyone? Please?Izzyfan :) Is that.... a HOBO?Oh No its not its just Ezekiel... OR IS IT? o.O 21:54, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits so far look really good, and I can see there is a lot of cleanup needed. However you have only edited for one day and we like to see a little bit of sustained editing. Please continue working on the wiki and we will review your request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:39, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Black Wikia (on hold)

Hello, I'd like to request the adoption of the Black Wiki. There is no userbase, the articles are most mild-to-poor quality and the last edit was a month ago. This place needs a general restoration ASAP. ProtoStealth 03:48, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. That's great that you want to take on this wiki. However in order to adopt the wiki you need to do some editing there yourself (see our criteria at the top of this page). Please start editing there and we will review your request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:54, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Space Wiki (on hold)

Space Wiki has not had an active administrator since March 28th. I would like to Adopt it. I have edited several pages and will continue to do so over the next few days. Any Feedback is welcome. Thank you Admiralalexmann 19:45, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

Also There are pages that have no relevance but cannot be deleted without an admin or beuracrat and the format of pages needs fixing. Admiralalexmann 19:49, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You have made a nice start working on the wiki, however you have only made a few edits on a single day. We need to see some sustained editing and at least one new page created in order to grant you admin/bureaucrat status. Please continue working on the wiki and we will review your request in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 03:09, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

Gunnerkrigg Court Wiki (approved)

Hi, I've been meaning to do this for a while, but now that the new look is coming soon, I'd like to able to change the layout when the time comes. I work on the Gunnerkrigg Court wiki sparodically for the most part, and work in large long chunks now and then. But I visit regularly to make sure there are no shenanigans going about, and making sure that the users that do come around don't vandalize articles.

The last time the admin worked on the site was December 14, 2008. As of recent there have been a few editors trickling in. I like to think a small percentage of that is because I designed a couple templates and reorganized a few things. Thanks for your time, YazzyDream 23:09, September 30, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look great, so I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:04, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much. :) I'll do my best. --YazzyDream 04:53, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

I want to be an Admins for the "Nickipedia" page (declined)

Hi I am really good edited the show on "Nickipedia" at http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page . I have edited & fix lots of show on "Nickipedia" & i hit up to 3,400 edited & counting. I ask Agent-347 to let me be an Admins but he said no. I got 3400 edited & Agent-347 have only 3,150 edited. I know that the "Nickipedia" was made on May 1 2005 by unknow user & Agent-347 started on May 31, 2009 4 year after. I want to be the main Admins for the "Nickipedia". Anyway i have the highest edited point than Agent-347.

So please let me be an Admins for "Nickipedia" page.

Thank You, ICarlyFan2009 (Edmund) 03:26, October 1, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. I'm happy to see you have a strong interest in the wiki. However, Agent-347 is an active bureaucrat/admin, so the wiki is ineligible for adoption. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:00, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki (declined)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki needs an active administration and some buearucrats. There has been no administration activity for 3 months. Please give me the administrative rights. The wiki is not going well without administration. The Thing Standing Between You and Wikia 17:57, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

*If you are referring to w:c:spongebobfanon, you need to start editing there before you are eligible to adopt it. -- Xd1358(Talk) 19:33, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

No I ment http://spongefan.wikia.com. I've been there since July. The Thing Standing Between You and Wikia 19:42, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Shining Wiki (on hold)

This past February, Wiki creator Mr.Kraken abruptly disappeared. Unfortunately, he never appointed any other admins to the three Wikis he created. My particular concern is with the Shining Wiki. I've been editing this Wiki for less than a month, but I've already found more than 10 articles which need to be either deleted or merged. I contacted Mr.Kraken about this both through his user talk page and by e-mail, and after more than five days have received no reply.

I'm generally reluctant to take on the role of admin, but I don't like the idea of the Shining Wiki being without any sort of overseer, and I've already been doing a lot of work on the Wiki anyway(I created and added significant content to most of the "New Articles" listed on the Shining Wiki's main page), so it seems a small step to take that on. At any rate, somebody needs to be admin for the Shining Wiki, so if you appoint an active editor other than me that would be fine as well.--Martin III 19:50, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Since there are other active editors on the wiki, can you start a discussion about who should receive the rights? We can grant the user(s) the community decides on when the discussion is over. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:21, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Done. Here's a link to the discussion page I started. I also posted a note on the Shining Wiki's front page directing editors to the discussion. Two people have replied so far; that may well be all we'll hear from(it's not a very active Wiki at the moment), but I'm hopeful that at least one more person will chime in.--Martin III 20:27, October 6, 2010 (UTC)

Wheelman wiki (on hold)

Hello, I am wanting to adopt wheelmangame.wikia.com It had only one edit, and it was just to say hello on the main page, and that was 11 months ago. I have created two pages on the wiki, I haven't recieved admin rights in the last 60 days (that I know of) or created a wiki in the last 60 days. (unless attempts count). Thank you for your time.-WoWDeathknight 19:58, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Sorry about this. I forgot about the restriction on creating a new wiki, I created one on the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit series. Can you close/decline the request because of it?-WoWDeathknight 00:48, October 5, 2010 (UTC)

Bully Fanon Wiki (approved)

Hello! I am JennyVincent, and I'd really like to adopt The Bully Fanon Wiki. I've just started doing some edits, and the last contribution was about a year ago. So, I'd be very pleased if I could adopt it. Thanks, JennyVincentTalk to Me!♦ 23:30, October 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hold on, I can't adopt, I have 19 days to go (Since I was made admin on the Bully Wiki). Hmph. Oh well, it'll give me more time to make more edits. I'll be back in 19 days, though! JennyVincentTalk to Me!♦ 00:03, October 3, 2010 (UTC)

Whoops! I granted you the rights before noticing your second comment. Since it was my fault, I'll waive that requirement in this case. Good luck with the wiki! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:48, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks! JennyVincentTalk to Me!♦ 10:42, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Snakes Wikia (on hold)

Can I adopt Snakes Wikia because it was inactive for a year.Denny60643 Oct,2,2010 ?

• Hi. I'm not seeing this wiki in your contributions. Can you provide a link? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:50, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Red vs. Blue Wiki (on hold)

About a year ago, or so. I was made an Administrator in absence of the original Admin teams on the Red vs. Blue wiki. As such, I have only admin permissions, and we have no bureaucrats. Now that others have stepped up to help me, I can't promote them, as such, I am asking for bureaucrat permissions. --WhellerNG 06:59, October 3, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Since there are other active users on the wiki, can you start a discussion (if you haven't already) about this amongst yourselves? Be sure to link us when you're done, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:52, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not sure I follow exactly what you want me to do... --WhellerNG 00:15, October 6, 2010 (UTC)

Like you said, there are other users currently editing on the wiki. What I'm asking is that you start a discussion amongst yourselves as to who the next admin should be, that way all of the users have the opportunity to give their opinion on this request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:32, October 6, 2010 (UTC)

We've already done that. w:c:rvb:User_talk:WhellerNG#Admin. But the last thing I want is for someone to just go make w:c:rvb:User:Cyrus Arc an admin. And me not get what I came here for, which are bureaucrat permissions. I don't want to have to come back here and ask every six months for Wikia staff to make someone new an Admin as well. That's just a waste of time. --WhellerNG 20:59, October 7, 2010 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon (on hold)

Hi, I'm the only person on the power rangers fanon wiki (for now) so I would like to be an admin so I can delete pages (after template has been up awhile) and clean up the wiki. Here's the link.

Yours sincerely,

Tennantfan 20:47, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You haven't made any edits on the wiki for nearly 2 weeks. Please continue editing over the new few days so we can see sustained editing, and we'd be happy to take another look at this request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:54, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

Admins have been inactive for 60 days for nickelodeon.wikia.com (declined)

Hi, I want to be a rightful owner & Admins for the nickelodeon.wikia.com Agent-347 be inactive for 60 days by only editing for only 3 time a month. I did more edited than Agent-347.

You could look at our profile on nickelodeon.wikia.com at:
iCarlyFan2009(My Profile): http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/User:ICarlyFan2009 & i have over 3,833 edited.
Agent-347 Profile: http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Agent-347 & he only have 3,159 edited.

Please grant me to be a rightful owner for the nickelodeon.wikia.com because no one own it.

The nickelodeon.wikia.com page was made on April 28, 2005 by an unknown user name 'Color Printer'.

ICarlyFan2009 (Edmund) 22:09, October 3, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. I'm glad you're enthusiastic about this wiki, but as I said in the first request you put on this page the other day, there is currently an active admin so we can't grant you rights. I encourage you to continue editing though! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:55, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

UOSSMUD wiki created but unused for months (approved)

Hi, I'm requesting to adopt the uossmud.wikia.com wiki. It seems to have existed since February and the administrator hasn't even logged since 18:42, February 14, 2010. Thanks a bunch. Chaaria

• Your edits look great. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:35, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

SuperPower Wiki (approved)

Hi there. I am effectively the only active member on the wiki, and if administrator rights are gained then I will be able to help it out a lot more. I've started a few pages of my own, but right now, as we are experiencing some vandalism problems with an IP address, it would be beneficial to gain such admin rights to the wiki for the wiki. I have experience in working with wiki formatting and the current administrators/bureaucrats have not made any edits since 2006. Cheers. ZSam 01:42, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

• Your edits look good. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:44, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

The Sarah Jane Adventures wiki (on hold)

Hi I would like to adopt The Sarah Jane Adventures Wiki. The original creater has not made an edit in 10 months, and I would lie to take over. There are also no admins currently on the wiki. I am normally found on Doctor Who wiki. Mini-mitch 15:33, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a few and they were all made in a period of less than 24 hours a few days ago. If you can continue editing on the wiki for the next few days, we'd be happy to take another look at this request. I'll put it on hold for now. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:48, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Dragon Balll Multiverse Wiki Admin request

I am a user on the Dragon Ball Multiverse Wiki and have noticed that there is no local admin there. I've been assisting a lot in the DBM Wikia community and have the most contributions there to date. I have read the adoption criteria, and I fulfill all categories of it.

Here is a link to the wiki: http://dragonballmultiverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Multiverse_Wiki

Kaonohiokala 01:04, October 5, 2010 (UTC)

ArgentDawn adoption

Hello! Quite a while ago, I planned on making a page to follow the roleplaying taking place on my WoW server. When I came to this site, I saw that one had already been made but had been inactive for a very long time. I started editing and fixing it up before having everyone I know come to create a community here. Moderation was never necessary as everyone was being respectful, though a few cases have come up from time to time and now we have a user who is intentionally messing up all of our pages. I wanted to request adoption of the wiki so that I may continue to upkeep it as I have before... and protect the community users who are being assaulted.

I have, as requested, made a page on the wiki for users to nominate and confirm those they see fit for administration. http://argentdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Admin_Nomination —This unsigned comment is by Yanisin (talkcontribs) 02:43, October 5, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Firstly, you need to have soem sustained editing. Secondly, please ask the other active user first. -- Xd1358(Talk) 15:33, October 5, 2010 (UTC)

Fairy Tail Wiki

Hello, I am ChaosKnight, one of the top contributers of Fairy Tail Wikia, and I am here to request for the adminship to Fairy Tail Wikia. As there has been quite a few vandalisms recently on our site, with one of them really disturbing, we have been requesting for a new admin for a while. Our first Admin, whose name shall not be revealed for privacy purpose, has been missing for quite a while. Our second admin, though he remains slightly active, he doesn't know how to promote a person to admin. The conversation between us and the second admin can be found here. If it is possible, I would also like one of my friend, Ishthak from the same wiki, to have adminship as well. Like me, she is also selected as one of the best candidate to be an admin. Thank you for your help. ChaosKnight 06:00, October 5, 2010 (UTC)

Okay, thank you for all your help! ChaosKnight 21:42, October 5, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption Request

For the Roseanne show Wiki. I do not see anyone operating it, and would like to be Admin to get them up and running. Thanks BuffymyBasset 23:28, October 5, 2010 (UTC)buffymybasset

Zenonia wiki adoption

Hello,

I would like to adopt the Zenonia Wiki. As far as I can tell there currently are no Administrators and very few contributers. Over the past few months I have contributed many updates, pictures and created several new articles. I am going to be continuing my efforts to greatly improve this sites.

Thank you for your time and consideration- User:Aamacabre October 6, 2010

Steve wikia

Hello I would like to adopt steve.wikia.com I made it but didn't make an account and didn't admin. So if you could I would like to get it back and fix it up.

Superawsomesteve September 5, 2010

Thank You.

Toontown Wiki

Requesting adoption.

I would really like admin access, as the only admin has done nothing for quite some time. Old pages exist, and other editors (myself included) have been asking the only crat for the sysop flag, but no straight response, only numerous "I'll consider it"s with no response for months. ~Fat McStink~ 20:08, October 6, 2010 (UTC)

• Have the others contributors accepted you as their potential new bureaucrat? If so, could you please link to the conversation? Thanks! -- Xd1358(Talk) 19:07, October 7, 2010 (UTC)

Warhawk wiki

I would like to adopt the Warhawk wiki. ~Darth Stabro 20:34, October 6, 2010 (UTC)

Psyren Wiki

Hi could I adopt Psyren Wiki. I know i don't have the most edits but i will get more.HazeShot 03:29, October 7, 2010 (UTC)

• Have you asked the other active users on w:c:psyren about your potential adminship? -- Xd1358(Talk) 17:58, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Custom Hero Factory Wiki Inactive issue

READ WHOLE MESSAGE Hey, it's

Starscream7 (talkcontribs). This isn't a request - just a Note: I will be inactive on the Custom Hero Factory Wiki from Friday to Monday - will that mean I cannot become an admin? If you check the link below, you'll see I have earned many badges and that I have made about 325 to 330 edits on the wiki. I have been on EVERY day since we talked last, and Spyck and Zion are inactive still. I know this isn't a request, but if you have time, can you leave a message below saying that my inactivity would be okay and if I can still become an administrator? If so, thank you...and I will catch up afterwards. :)
Starscream7 21:01, October 7, 2010 (UTC)Starscream7

P.S. Here's the link to my userpage. Thank you!

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/User:Starscream7

• The wiki is not eligible for adoption at the moment, as both administrators—of which one is a bureaucrat—have edited within the last 60 days. Perhaps you should contact them and ask for the rights? -- Xd1358(Talk) 16:51, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Requesting Ownership of ForceCast Wiki

I work for the ForceCast, which is a Star Wars podcast, and someone created a wiki for the show.

http://forcecast.wikia.com

The creator agreed to give up the wiki. Please make me an admin. Thanks.

Erier2003 15:36, October 4, 2010 (UTC)

• That is not possible, unfortunately. I don't have his email address or any other contact information, and I've already tried asking him to do it through the forum where we initially discussed this. He agreed to let us take control of the wiki, but he never responded to my request that he complete the aforementioned procedure. This is his Wikia profile. Is there any way you can contact him to validate my claim of ownership? -- Erier2003 20:04, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
  • Can someone please respond about this? It seems like a pretty simple procedure to give me ownership. As I said, I can't contact the person who created the wiki, but he did agree to give me control (even if he never did it). -- Erier2003 17:44, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
  • Where did he agree to it? -- Xd1358(Talk) 17:49, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
  • We spoke via private message on a Star Wars forum. Here is an image with screenshots of each message. --Erier2003 18:12, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hamtaro Wikia

The Hamtaro Wikia
I'd like to adopt this wikia being I have large knowledge of Hamtaro Japanese and English. Plus it says this wikia has no admin. I will be actively contributing to this daily to get it set up and so on to clean it up and etc. --Atlanta-hammy 20:08, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Cartoon Network Wiki!

The Cartoon Network Wiki's admins have been inactive for quite some time. I would like to be the next wiki's admin. I have 124 edits and am helping greatly.

URL: [2]

Glee Wiki

1. The admins are inactive and I nominate myself for this position. -- Misstditylerfan Wut? 01:03, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Which Glee Wiki? I-20the highway 01:16, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

Brazilian Wikia

I would like to adopt the brazilian wikia: pt-br.wikia.com
Cause it's without content, and is bad administered.

Thanks!