Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 669: Line 669:

:Well can you make me an Admin on that wiki? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:16, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

:Well can you make me an Admin on that wiki? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:16, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

:I would really be thank full. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:25, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

:I would really be thank full. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:25, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
:Please,sombody answer. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:54, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
+
:Hope i can be a Admin on that wiki. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:11, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

== Regular Show Admin Request ==

== Regular Show Admin Request ==

Revision as of 16:11, 25 September 2010

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.
Spanish/Español: For Spanish adoption requests, visit this page. German/Deutsch: For German adoption requests, see this page.

Community Central:Adoption requests/Editnotice

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Exo-Force wiki (on hold)

Hi, I have added about 100 pages to the site, and have made an effort to talk to other users, and yet no one has replied, the site has been inactive for almost two years. I have edited all the other pages that were already there, and nothing has happened, there are no users, except one unregistered contributer made an edit about a month ago. thanks!

Joev14 21:19, August 25, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, though you haven't edited (save for a deletion) in 18 days. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'll be sure to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:47, August 28, 2010 (UTC)

I have continued to edit the wiki and edited multiple pages, as well as adding two more.

Joev14 20:03, August 30, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. I see on your talk page that another user would like to have admin rights too. Have you informed them that you put an adoption request in? Their opinion would be very valuable here. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:40, September 4, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, I told them about me recently becoming an admin, and told them if I see them working hard and not being rude or vandalizing, or breaking any other sort of rules, that I would make them and admin and a part of my staff. Joev14 16:39, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

Its http://exo-force.wikia.com/wiki/ Admiralalexmann 15:22, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

• I meant a specific link to the aforementioned discussion. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:05, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

Whistle!Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Whistle! Wiki-Noel4

Hi. It looks like you have only made a few edits on the wiki today. We need to see you editing over a period of time. Please continue editing, and be sure to create at least one new article. We will be happy to reconsider your request in a few days. -- Wendy (talk) 02:47, August 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your last edit now was September 5th. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:07, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Two and half men wiki (on hold)

There are no admins or beauracrats on that wiki and was wondering if I could be one.PokemasterLink 21:06, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, though they're fairly sporadic. If you can sustain your editing over the next few days, we'd be happy to re-review your request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:56, September 1, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption? (on hold)

Hi I'm Semper fi 45 17:46, September 1, 2010 (UTC) and i've been working on the killer bunnies wiki for about a month now. there are no current admins. the one who created the wiki did some edits then left. the only other person working on it besides me is magic carrot admin. I know that my user does not meet specifications but it would help this wiki grow

Can i adopt this wiki?

Hi. Your contributions to the wiki look great, and it is certainly eligible for adoption. I would like to make sure that the other user is ok with you becoming admin; the conversation you had with him seems inconclusive. Please talk to him and get back to us. -- Wendy (talk) 03:45, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Other User Would Rather me not so I guess that's that. He said that if I kept up editing then he would rethink.
Semper fi 45 18:29, September 4, 2010 (UTC)

Has he said anything else to you about this recently, Semper? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:01, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Sly Cooper and SWAT Kats (on hold)

Sly Cooper and SWAT Kat wiki need admins so I'll take them. I am admin at a couple wikis and am considered an expert on wikis. Shock Dragoon Sept-1-10 2:00pm ETZ

Link and you need to pick one or the other. I-20the highway 20:15, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Sly Cooper Wiki will be the one Shock Dragoon Sept-1-10 4:30pm ETZ
Hi. Sly Cooper Wiki is not currently eligible for adoption, as the admin, Ace Infinity, last edited at the end of July. SWAT Kats wiki is eligible for adoption if you are still interested in it. Please let us know. -- Wendy (talk) 04:00, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, Swat Kats it is, I havent seen Ace do anything in a while so I thought they quit, well if they did I'll be back soon. BUt for the time being I'll take Swat Kats Shock Dragoon Sept-2-10 7:45pm ETZ

Hi. It seems like you haven't had any sustained editing for a few weeks now. Can you continue editing over the next few days? If you do, be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to take another look. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:18, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Requesting Tropes Wikia for user RPG Master (on hold)

Tropes Wikia would, if successful, be a replacement for TV Tropes, only with friendlier User Interface, no garbage ads, and most importantly, no corrupt admins that ban you without warning for minor infractions at most.

I am recommending having RPG Master able to adopt the Wikia. Not myself, I would want Rollback at the most to deter troll shenanigans. RPG Master would likely figure out who would be fit to have adminship or whatnot, a natural must for making sure the Wikia would go without a hitch given that the intent would be replacing a site as big as TV Tropes.

Criteria? Fire away.

• Is the wiki inactive? - yes, certainly before I found it via search and advertised it to a few people only for a troll vandal to stalk me.
  • No sustained editing by other users - only edits done by me, RPG Master, and the vandal.
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days - only one admin and he/she/it/**** has been inactive since mid-March.
  • Are you eligible to adopt? - I'm recommending another user. I'll see what you have for standards.
  • You have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days - I don't think RPG Master has done that. I've actually been offered adminship on the Advance Wars Wikia but declined, if simply given the potential complications there. RPG Master would not have to deal with such complications.
  • You have not been blocked on another Wikia project - I doubt RPG Master has.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content? - RPG Master is reverting vandalism.
  • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better) - vandalism revision, also fixed a page up a bit.
  • You have created at least one new page (the more the better) - Mandatory Tutorial
  • Are you building the community? - that's the plan
  • You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs. - I guarantee he will either do that or give privileges to those who will.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc. - again planned for.

As you see, the majority of the criteria fits, and the rest is just plain planned for. The pages need cleanup right now, but the work on the Wikia will take its time before any real progress can be done. The priority would be to get the Wikia under control. MasterKnight 22:10, September 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. While I'm glad you guys are interested in cleaning up and reviving this wiki, could you please link to a discussion where RPG Master expresses interest in becoming the administrator? Also, s/he needs to show some sustained edits before adopting; right now all the edits are on one day. Please provide us with the requested link and we will review this request again after RPG Master has had a chance to do some more editing on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 04:32, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Dangit. RPG Master is not going to be active about handling this. Well, I'm requesting bureaucrat power for myself as soon as viable. I would want another, more fit user to be in charge, but I'm not seeing any other available users who are such at the moment. My eligibility? I have not been blocked from another Wikia to my recollection (only TV Tropes out of ANY Wiki, but you shouldn't count that for the purposes of eligibility, and hopefully you won't seeing as Fast Eddie makes the GameFAQs moderators look like saints--he actually banned a newbie for spelling errors), and I do not admin any Wikia at all, even though I tried to found a Wikia for Nintendo Wars in the past. I have also added pages, even if it is with copypasta. Building? I'll see if I can do that during the buildup phase at least. MasterKnight 18:09, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

Doodle Jump Wikia - doodlejump.wikia.com (on hold)

Hello! I would like to adopt the Doodle Jump Wikia, as I have made some pages, categorized pages, uploaded a favicon and more stuff. You can't say I'm not experianced I have loads of sysop rights on different wiki. Oh, and the wiki's founded hasn't been seen for 5 months.

Please accept this request.

kthxbai.

--Iamred1 Talk! 16:31, September 3, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but they're a bit sporadic. The only time you've edited in the last few days was on Friday, and you haven't edited since then. If you could continue editing over the next few days, we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:29, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

Shonen Jump Wiki (on hold)

Can I become admin in it? Thank you for cooperation. --Vzing 20:39, September 3, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, though your editing has tapered off in the last few days. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:07, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

Władca Pierścieni Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt Władca Pierścieni Wiki (In Eglish: The Lord of the Rings Wiki). This Wiki is unacitive, it's admin only created few pages and left it, more than one year ago. Some users edit Wiki from time to time, but these are single editions.

Falka500

• Hi. Your edits all look good, but they're a bit sporadic. If you can continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, we'll be happy to re-review your request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:26, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

Megadeth Wiki (on hold)

Hello I'd like to adopt the Megadeth Wikia. I have edited many different Wiki's before (A while ago). I know formatting really want to create a visually perfect Wiki. I am also good with grammar and spelling so It should not be a problem to start creating articles! As for editing on this wiki I haven't. I see no one has been active on it for at least four months. I'd like to change the templates and info boxes but I currently can't get hold of any Administrator.

Link to Wiki: http://www.megadeth.wikia.com --Witness Bitness 23:14, September 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. That's great that you are interested in this Wiki. However, in order to adopt it you need to make some edits over a few days, and create at least one new content article. You can do all of that without being an administrator. Similarly, you can edit the infoboxes and templates. Please let us know when you have made some edits to the wiki and we will be happy to consider your request again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:00, September 9, 2010 (UTC)

Pepper Ann Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request administrator rights on the Pepper Ann Wiki. It's my first and favorite Cartoon so i would do anything for it. Besides, i am the one who really Wants To Do Some Work. in this wikia. I haven't edit for some weeks because i was in vacation but i am back in action :).::Be Bold.Be Confident.I <3 Nickelodeon ~Numbuh 625. 10:30 Am ::.

Hi, can you please provide a link to the wiki you would like to adopt? --User:CodExpert/Sig 01:36, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
http://pepperann.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page !\l (_) l\/l B (_) !-! 625
Hi. I'm glad you are interested in this wiki, and it is eligible for adoption. Please make some edits there over the next week, including at least one new content page, so you meet the adoption criteria from the top of this page. We will be happy to reconsider your request once you have done that. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, September 9, 2010 (UTC)

National Treasure (on hold)

I would like to adopt the National Treasure wiki. It has had no contributors over the last month. I want to see this wiki growSemper fi 45 00:25, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

You are looking to http://nationaltreasure.wikia.com/ I think. You only have 3 edits, please make more. Note that I am not Wikia Staff, I'm just clerking, my friend. (See my request) I-20the highway 00:42, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. You've made a great start editing the wiki, but all of your edits were on the same day. We need to see some sustained interest in the wiki. Please continue editing over the next week, and we will be happy to look at your request again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:08, September 9, 2010 (UTC)

Anti-Idle: the Game Wiki (closed)

Hello, I'd like to adopt the Anti-Idle: the Game wiki, here: http://anti-idle-the-game.wikia.com/

I'm new to the wiki, but in the last, well, night, I've made quite a few contributions, fixed up some articles, added new content and pages, and really, I'd like to adopt the wiki. It seems like a fun project and I'm hoping to get a few more people contributing, because, at this point, it's just me, the founder, and Wikia staff. I also would like to learn more about running a wiki here on Wikia, which is why I'm asking to run this one so soon.

Monkeymo18 hasn't made a contribution since February, and I don't know if he even comes onto the wiki anymore. Not much had actually been created on the wiki when I visited it earlier last night, and if I get ownership, I'd like to really get the wiki up and running, make awards, get it distributed around the internet, have a somewhat-active community.

My page: http://anti-idle-the-game.wikia.com/wiki/User:Abluescarab (I haven't filled in much on my user page yet)

Thank you for your time, and if I need to wait or make more contributions or something, I'll be happy to do so if I can be reviewed for ownership.

Abluescarab 13:23, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions so far look great. We do need to see some editing for more than just the one day, so please continue to edit over the next few days and we will review your request again at the end of the week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:20, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Wendy. Sorry, I've been away from the computer for a few days, but I appreciate you answering, and I'll be sure to make edits for a few more days! And you said at the end of the week, but as I said, I've been gone for a few days and I'm afraid I can't get on the computer a lot for maybe another 5 days or so, so if you'd like to put the request on hold for a bit longer, I'd understand.
Thank you,
Abluescarab 23:25, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Hi again! This is probably being contradicting, but I haven't been able to be online much lately, so I'm going to actually abandon my request for ownership. Maybe someday I can have my own wiki! Thanks for your time, though!
Abluescarab 22:39, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting us know. Be sure to put in a new request if you find the time again! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:55, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Super Mario Wiki (approved)

I would like to adpot the Super Mario Wiki, the italian wiki about the Super Mario series. It's been a year since the admin's last contributions, except for two comments in a Talk page some months ago. I tried for months to contact him but I can't find him.

More than a year ago he asked me to become a bureaucrat but I had to refuse because of the lack of time. Now I have enough time to take care of it and I'd like to do so. I already know the other bureaucrats of the wiki and some other users and they agree with the adoption. Furthermore, I'm the admin of a Super Mario italian forum and I'm sure that lots of people from the community would like to make their contribution to the wiki.

Thanks for your attention.
Magimario 17:37, September 7, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, and your contributions look great. The wiki appears to have quite a few active contributors. As best I can understand your user talk, it appears that at least one other user is interested in becoming an administrator. Please open a community discussion on new administration for the wiki, and link us to the page after a few days when people have had a chance to comment on it. We will be happy to give the rights to whomever the community chooses, and it can be more than one person if desired. -- Wendy (talk) 04:36, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Here it is. I think that every active user have replied, and they all agree. I also asked if they had other proposals, but there weren't any. --Magimario 16:47, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
9 days have passed since the last reply in the community discussion, 14 users replied and they all agree. --Magimario 16:57, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:03, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Supreme Commander Wiki (on hold)

I wish to adopt Supreme Commander Wiki (supremecommander.wikia.com, not supcom.wikia.com). The local admin has done only one thing and it is 3 months old. I have started creating articles on this wiki. Invader MEEN 02:47, September 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You've made a good start editing the wiki. Could you please continue to edit over the next few days, so we can see some sustained interest in the wiki? We will review your request again after about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:09, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

Regular Show Wiki Admin Request (on hold)

Request 1

Hi, the b'crat on the Regular Show Wiki hasn't been active since December 2009 and I want to be one. Link http://regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page  Ruin CireelaTalk 2 Me[[Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela|Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela Edits and Counting]]My Contributions 11:57, September 9, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You don't appear to have any edits on the wiki, and there are some other users editing. Please begin editing for the next few days and open up a discussion on the wiki about who should be the next admin. Be sure to let us know how it turns out, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:21, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

Request 2

Ok I dont see any admins on regularshow.wikia.com so I was wondering if I could "Adopt" that wiki! Oh and I edited the main page alot! And added new pages! Also I have 336 edits on logos.wikia.com and made over 5 pages. So can I be an admin there?Izzyfan :) Is that.... a HOBO?Oh No its not its just Ezekiel... OR IS IT? o.O 21:52, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Request 3

I'd like to be an admin of the Regular show wiki, which currently doesn't have any. I joined recently and already have 33 edits and have created 3 new pages, one of significant importance. I've added many pictures and updated character pages with better pictures, so I was wondering if I could be an admin. =). Oh, and if you want a link to the wiki: http://regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome thanks! Jaxswim 04:08, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

Response

It looks like there's a lot of interest in this wiki. As I said in the first request, please be sure to start a discussion amongst yourselves about who should become the next admin. We can then grant that person the rights. Thanks and be sure to let us know what your decision is! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:50, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Judge Dredd Wiki (on hold)

To whom it may concern;

I would like to take over the administrative responsibility over the Judge Dredd Wiki. I am rather familiar with the content that would be archived, and have edited wiki entries in the past.

Thank you for your time,

DreddHead

Link? I-20the highway 03:33, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions aren't showing me that you've edited on a wiki about this subject. Since that may be a cache issue, can you provide a link to the wiki you'd like to adopt? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:23, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

The Cruising Wiki (on hold)

The Wiki hasn't had any activity in 7 months, and the Main page on there is protected, so I would like to request adoption.

I've also done some work on the RMS Titanic page there.

Toa Fairon (Contribs)

• Hi. Your edits look good so far, though they were only done in a period of less than 24 hours. If you can continue editing to show sustained editing, we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:25, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

Syphon Filter Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I am a semi-active editor on the Syphon Filter Wiki, and I would like to gain administrative rights for that wiki so that I may help with the improvement of quality and standardization of that particular wiki. The SFW community has had no active admin from as far as I could see and many of the pages are still uncategorized. Also, many other pages have been free edited with seemingly no standard being followed for the composition of the articles. I have had some experience editing wikis and I know much about the quality standards present there. I may respond to requests and changes because I check my email for changes to the pages I watch.Stone sf 14:22, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

We'll need a link. I-20the highway 14:48, September 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look good, however you haven't edited in nearly 2 weeks. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption of the Nerf Wiki. (approved)

I am Timmah911, an administrator on Nerf Wiki. The current Bureaucrat is very inactive. I have made over 250 edits and created numerous pages. I have never been blocked on any Wiki. I always try my hardest to add videos and keep pages up-to-date. I always encourage people and give tips to help people. I will be an excellent Bureaucrat. Thank you for your time.

Timmah911 10:56, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/User:Timmah911 with 276 edits, for staff/helpers. I-20the highway 17:59, September 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You have contributions at a number of nerf-related wikis. Can you confirm that the link I-20 gave is correct? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:21, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

It is correct. Timmah911 07:26, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

Yeah it is Admiralalexmann 17:30, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I am also a member of the Nerf Wiki who works alongside Timmah911. I work mostly at improving articles and deleting spam off the pages. I have made 231 edits as of this moment and am very active; I try to check the Wiki every day for article clean up. I also try to suggest things that will improve the Wiki in talk pages and blog posts. This may be my first Wiki, but I am already understanding how coding on Wikia works. This is my User page on the Nerf Wiki. It is a bit dry and boring, but people don't come to the Nerf Wiki to read User pages. I believe considering me to be an administrator on the Wiki would be a valuable addition to the site's staff team. JetCell 18:55, September 17, 2010 (UTC)

Hey, i think if anyone deserves to be an Bureacrat, it shall be ME. I have over 1,000 edits. :D. Just kidding, Timmah911 is great, and deserves it. I think he will take great care. I'm just saying from my POV. Cpt. RileyLet's Talk 02:35, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

• Seems we have multiple interested users. That's great! It'd be best if you guys could talk it over on the wiki and decide who should be given the rights, whether it's one person or several. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:16, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
  • Oh no, I want Timmah to be the Bureacrat. I think Timmah can make Jet an admin also. Im already an admin. Timmah should be bureacrat, and JetCell can be an admin. If JetCell wants to also be a bureacreat, and me and Timmah agree, he will become one. I have no interest in being a bureacrat. Cpt. RileyLet's Talk 00:55, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

I think we all agree that I should be Bureaucrat. First on my list of things to do will be to grant Admin status to Jetcell. Kind Regards, Timmah911 07:45, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

• I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:15, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption

Can you make me an Admin ill be only everydayUnlimated 03:47, September 12, 2010 (UTC)Unlimated

• Hi. Can you let us know what wiki you'd like to be an admin on? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Movie world wiki (on hold)

hey wikia i want to become the admin for the movie world wiki,i saw it and its admin has been inactive for more than a year and the wiki only had 10 articles,but i worked on it and i am improving it,please turn me into an admin ,i am a good admin,i can --Smallvilleantonio 17:24, September 12, 2010 (UTC)—This unsigned comment is by Smallvilleantonio (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.--Smallvilleantonio 17:24, September 12, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good so far. Since you only started editing about 24 hours ago, though, I'm going to place this on hold for a day or two. Please continue editing during that time, and we'll be happy to re-review your request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:38, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
  • Hi. You edited a fair amount for a day or so after I left my last comment, but you haven't edited since Wednesday. We need to see that you're going to be editing every day. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:31, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Computer Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt computer wiki: computer.wikia.com

I have not yet made many edits with my new account and would like to know how many i would need to adopt this wiki.

Thank you

Admiralalexmann 15:51, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

Your one edit with your new account was unsourced. What was your old account?   — Jeff G. 15:57, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
I Am not sure as it was from a while ago. Admiralalexmann 16:03, September 13, 2010 (UTC)

It's not so much a number but rather it needs to be done over a period of few days. Please continue editing over the next few days, by creating new pages and improving existing pages, to show sustained editing and we'll be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:39, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

Robopedia (approved)

Robopedia - the Custom Robo wiki

I've had sysop rights on this wiki for a while, but I'd like to apply for bureaucrat rights for the following reasons:

• the simplicity of appointing sysops should the need arise
  • the lack of an active bureaucrat (the four current ones haven't edited in nearly two years)

This request isn't too urgent, so please consider it at your leisure. Thanks. --Limxzero 04:23, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions since becoming an admin look pretty good. Since there are other people editing, though, can you ask them if they have any problem with you receiving bureaucrat rights? Be sure to let us know, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:54, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
  • Hi there. I've asked both an active user and a fellow sysop, and they're fine with it [1]. --Limxzero 23:02, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

Great, thanks. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:50, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

And thank you. Glad to have this taken care of. --Limxzero 16:59, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Warrior Cats Roleplay wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

Hi, id like to adopt the Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki . The Creator and only admin hasnt been on for a couple months, and I have been improving the site. There hasnt been any other active users on the site for a while either and by adopting the wiki, I know I can change that. If you would please consider this, I would be very grateful. Thank You-SandstarTalk to me...☆ 18:16, September 14, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. You received bureaucrat rights on Holly Wiki on July 22nd, so you won't be eligible to adopt a wiki until September 22nd (this coming Wednesday). I'll put this request on hold until then and then re-review it on Wednesday. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:52, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Its Thursday, the 23 :)-SandstarTalk to me...☆

• OK great. Now that I've looked into it, I see that there are a few other users actively contributing. Can you start a discussion on the wiki to talk about this request and whether they approve. Please be sure to link back here when it's done. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:30, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Ok here's the discussion! Almost everyone has replied, and if they havent, they have been on only to add tidbits of information. Thanks!-SandstarTalk to me...☆

Irwin Allen Wiki (approved)

Hi,

It looks like nobody is administrating the Irwin Allen Wiki pages and there have been a lot of opinion based, and not very well written, articles posted by an unregistered contributor. Both admins have been inactive for a year or more. I know I don't contribute a whole lot, but I would be interested in adopting these pages to at least insure a higher quality of posting. And if someone else comes along who wants to adopt them, if I'm not spending enough time on them, I'll be happy to step down. But nobody's watching over them now, so I submit that I'm better than nothing. :-)

Thanks!

http://irwinallen.wikia.com/wiki/Irwin_Allen_Wiki

Since there are so many shows and movies to watch over, if I have to choose only one, I'd like to watch over Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

http://irwinallen.wikia.com/wiki/Voyage_to_the_Bottom_of_the_Sea_(TV_show)

But there are so few contributions other than the unregistered person, I can't see it being a real back breaker for the present.

Scott son of Pete 12:32, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, although a bit sporadic. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained activity and I'll be happy to grant you the rights. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:14, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

• Okay, will do. Thanks.

Scott son of Pete 13:30, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

• Hey Brandon,

It's only been a couple of days and I'll continue to edit and update, however, you can check the pages any any time to see what's been done so far. Many thanks!

Scott son of Pete 17:59, September 22, 2010 (UTC)

• I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:34, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

• Many thanks! I appreciate it. :-) - Scott son of Pete 05:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

May i adopt nationstates wikia. (on hold)

There doesn't seem to be active staff there though it is a very used wikia.. i think someone needs to start running it.

Click here to view the main page of this wikia!

May i please start running it.. I think i would help the wikia out great.

Colgatecity 21:17, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

There's another active user. Maybe you should talk it over with him. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 03:11, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

I also see a number of other users editing. Please create a discussion on the wiki about this, and then post the link here once the discussion is finished. Additionally, please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained activity, which will be helpful if the community agrees that you should receive the rights. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:17, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

奧運wiki

• 奧運wiki,目前管理者已經被封鎖,希望可以通過。--黨主席 14:12, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

Millsberry Wiki (approved)

Hi,

I would like to adopt the Millsberry Wiki. The Creator and only admin hasn't been on since April 30th and hasn't made any edit since the beginning of January. As far as I can tell, it doesn't look like anyone besides myself have made any edits for a few months. Since I have joined I have close to doubled the amount of pages along with edit most of the existing pages.

Thank you - Moneyman18 14:43, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much I appreciate it! - Moneyman18 11:21, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

軟件大典 (on hold)

• I'd like to adopt the 軟件大典, I am very enthusiastic editors.--大農 15:46, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The admin was active in the last 60 days, so the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until this Thursday. I'll be sure to re-review your request then. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:13, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Winx Club Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Hi, you may remember me from the regular Winx Club Wiki. I was given administrator rights on that wiki a year ago, and since then I have stumbled upon our new affiliate, the Winx Club Fanon Wiki. The founder has since moved on from here, I believe, and there are no admins to control the site. I would like to request that either myself or Sorreltail18 be given administrator and/or bureaucrat rights for this wiki. Thank you for your time. Roxy13~Dad, I'm a fairy! 19:07, September 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hello? Is anyone listening?Roxy13~Dad, I'm a fairy! 21:06, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

• Requests are reviewed in the order that they're posted. We're currently working our way through the list. Please be patient. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:23, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
  • Oops. Sorry. Roxy13~Dad, I'm a fairy! 20:00, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like there are a few other people currently editing. Could you begin a discussion on the wiki about this request so the user's can chime in? Also, if you'd like, I can give multiple users rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:16, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

I started a discussion, but no one's responded yet. And as far as I know, Sorreltail18 would also like rights. Roxy13~Dad, I'm a fairy! 09:59, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

• Are you sure about Sorreltail18 wanting rights? I don't want to give them to someone who doesn't want them. Also, has anyone replied to your discussion? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:51, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Risk Wiki (on hold)

Hi I would like to adopt the risk wiki. It hasn't seen much contribution lately and I would like to grow this wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Semper fi 45 (talkcontribs) 19:37, September 16, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 22:49, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
The Link is www.risk.wikia.com Semper fi 45 14:44, September 17, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but we'd like to see you make some more sustained contributions over the next few days. Please continue editing, and create at least 1 new article, over the next few days and we'd be happy to take another look at your request. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:22, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Friday Wikia (on hold)

I think I could bring this wikia back to life. Admins have not edited the wikia in over a year and me being such a fan, would be active all the time. I'm on Wikia everyday editing and keeping up on all types of Wikia's from gaming to movies. I think I could do great things as an admin for the Friday wikia. Here's the link to the wikia http://friday.wikia.com Nicholad 22:53, September 17, 2010 (UTC)

I'm sorry, but could you please at least edit and create one page (the more the better) and keep on contributing? That way you will be granted the rights. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:30, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

I just made a page. http://friday.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Worm is the one I made. Nicholad 10:28, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. We'll still need to see sustained editing over a period of a few days. Please continue editing and building up the wiki for the next few days and we'll be happy to take another look. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:31, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Stories Wiki (on hold)

Hi. I would like to adopt Stories Wiki. This is the 2nd time I have asked to adopt this one and I don't know where the last discussion went. Last time I was making the request during a time when I was busy, so this time, I am not that busy. Here is the link [2] —This unsigned comment is by Paul Muad'Dib (talkcontribs) 00:47, September 18, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. Your last request was closed and archived because you hadn't been editing on the wiki and you hadn't responded further to the request. The former is still a problem, as you haven't edited in well over a month. Please begin editing again over the next few days and we'll take another look at your request. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:33, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Warrior Cat Wiki (on hold)

We have no Bureaucrats and Administrators at Warrior Cat Wiki and we really need one. I have made most of the articles and edits, at this moment 185 edits. People think I am the bureaucrat and have been asking me for administrator’s powers. They are good users and I would like to give them power but I can’t. Please give me Warriors Cat Wiki so I and my follow users can make it the best it can be. Thank you for your time.Aniju Aura

I wish, but unfortunately you need to talk that over with everybody else. Would you mind starting a discussion so everybody will approve? Thanks! --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:32, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Oaky, the wiki was dead but now we had an explosion of new users and are forming a Council. I'll talk it over with the users.Aniju Aura 04:18, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Great, thanks! Please be sure to link is to the conversation once it's finished. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:45, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Charmed Fanon Wiki (on hold)

Could I adopt the Charmed Fanon Wiki? No one but I uses it. Butterfly the rabbit 16:28, September 18, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 23:27, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I see that you're blocked on the Charmed Wiki. However, because that stemmed from recent drama there, I'm going to talk to the community team member who handled that and get their input on this. They're out today (Tuesday), unfortunately, so the earliest I'll be able to get back to you is Wednesday. I appreciate your patience, thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:47, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Kingdom Hearts Fanon (on hold)

Could I adopt this wiki? It's inactive and currently overrun by trolls. --Manta-bee 11:33, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 23:27, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Per Jeff, please provide a link to the wiki. Thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:52, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Fred Figglehorn Wiki (on hold)

May I become the new Bereaucrat of the Fred Wiki? (fred.wikia.com) I am sure somebody was promoted before, but they didn't do anything. --Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 16:11, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

I'm sorry, but you'll need to talk it over with the community. If everybody approves then please come back here and try again. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 16:35, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. I'm glad you took Jeff's suggestion. Be sure to let us know how the discussion turns out! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:57, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

It was a good suggestion, however the discussion, is yeilding results. The community is low-activity and has as much as 3 edits a day. However, I do believe I adopted a wiki within 60 days, but it is ready, and has staff, and I used most of the presets. -Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 13:17, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption of Club Penguin Army Wiki (closed)

Hello! I've been working on the Club Penguin Army Wiki, and I'd like to adopt the wiki! The link's right here! My contributions on the wiki. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 16:33, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. It looks like you're doing some good work, but you've received rights on the Club Penguin User wiki and the Un-Club Penguin wiki within the last 60 days. Since I don't think you're "collecting rights" so to speak, I'll half-wave that requirement to 30 days. Feel free to put in a new request for this, then, on October 17th and I'll take another look. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:05, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
  • Being honest, I made a new wiki because I felt this request would never be approved. But the only reason I wanted to adopt it is because it is in an unacceptable state of vandalism and whenever I get the VSTF, they just come here once then leave. The wiki was even vandalized a couple hours ago and I came just in time to clean it up. And yeah, technically I'm getting these rights because this is known as a pretty famous wiki among the Club Penguin Wikis, and I cannot believe it's so heavily vandalized. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Life of shy guy wiki (not a request)

Hey I just made it so I need some admins please!X is coming..... 17:46, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

See Help:Attracting Contributors. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 02:04, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

Wii Sports Wiki

Hello, I'm Mighty the Hedgefox and I would like to adopt the Wii Sports Wiki. The site has not had users as of a month or so and I would like to help make it better. I'm an expirenced wikian and have done alot of editing on the SNN. Please help me make the website great!

Edit: Ummm, hello? Will someone respond to this request. I've been waiting for like 5 days now.Mighty the Hedgefox "I pity the fool!"-Mr.T 20:07, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Adopting NIER Wiki (approved)

Hi, I've recently joined the NIER Wiki and noticed a lot of pages that shouldn't exist, along with no admins or bureaucrats at all on the site. I'm willing to add a lot more to the wiki, and delete the misspelled/useless pages. Since there are no admins or bureaucrats, I would like that privilege. --Embracingsilence 01:34, September 20, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, so I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:07, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Any Wiki Will Do

I don't care which wiki I'm assigned to, but the founder of the Sims wiki has been inactive for 4 years. So I could fill that person's spot. Still though, I don't really care, just any wiki.--DarthCookie 01:29, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Please choose which wiki you would like to adopt, and make sure you're contributing there beforehand. You can only adopt one wiki at a time and we can't choose for you. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:29, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Well, there are admins on the Sims wiki, but the founder is gone. So may I take that privilege, because I am currently contributing there, and have been since last year. Or at least an admin there?--DarthCookie 05:40, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

If a wiki is active and has active admins, you can't adopt it. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 05:52, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Okie dokie then, thank you.--DarthCookie 06:05, September 21, 2010 (UTC)

Chobits and other non active pages (on hold)

I am a fan of wikia and have noticed some are not active or have not been completed. I am not as of now an active user but if I could adopt some pages I would work on them and continue to contribute. Please consider my request, I am very good at researching and knowing all the know how of things.. if anything I love researching. I would like to start on Chobits and move along to other animes and so on. Whatever needs a good revise or anything I'd like to be of help. —This unsigned comment is by Ashley420 (talkcontribs) 16:35, September 21, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

You haven't contributed to any wikis using that username. Perhaps you used another - if so, please link to that username's page on the wiki where you've made your best contributions. Thanks.   — Jeff G. 03:52, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Per Jeff, can you provide a link? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:11, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Swedish Simpsons Wikia (approved)

Hi!

I would like to become an administrator for the swedish wikisimpsons (http://www.sv.simpsons.wikia.com/).

Best Regards// Wikiboy96 17:00, September 21, 2010 (UTC)Wikiboy96

• Hi. Your edits look good, so I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:18, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Magic Kaito Wiki (declined)

Hi can i adopt Magic Kaito Wiki the admin hasn't edited in a year and i'm the only other person who edits the Wiki.HazeShot 04:27, September 22, 2010 (UTC)

Dinopedia adoption request (on hold)

Hello, I would like to adopt the Dinopedia Wiki.

None of the current admins have made any edits in several months, the last Administrator to edit the wiki was T-Rex 882 on July 24th 2010.

The wiki has also been recently vandalized, though I fixed all the pages I could, but there are still several pages that need to be deleted.

I have made many articles (30+) and edits (600+), I will do my best to responsibly post articles and pictures when available, being sure to give proper credit to sources that they were taken from.

CJ7 My Talk 03:04, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Another user, Parick Not Star Rules, has been editing quite a bit lately. Could you ask Parick for his thoughts on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:31, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Survivor Wiki needed (on hold)

Hey i`m Tdifan24. On the survivor wiki there is no admin or burecrat. We need one or our wiki will burn down. It`s this close to dying. Users there are not there. It`s like a ghost town there. Please can some users come there and can I be an admin and burecrat. Thanks

Tdifan24 —This undated comment was made 21:53, September 23, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts completely with ~~~~!

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 02:15, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Link for wiki: http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome

Link for the wiki —This unsigned comment is by Tdifan24 (talkcontribs) 02:54, September 24, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. I'm glad your interested in the wiki. You only have a few edits, though, both made over only 2 days. Please continue editing over the next few days, and please create at least 1 new article. Also, there are a few other users editing on the wiki, so can you start a discussion there asking for their input on this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:34, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Admin/Adopt request: Kyle XY Wiki

(copied from his post to "Kyle XY Wiki Headquarter"): "I have gotten a request to make User:Thumlyly an administrator. Based on his credentials (he [was] admin on a separate wiki), and the amount of work he has put into this wiki, it only appears fair to make him and administrator. I am unsure as to how to go about that, as Vinny2 was the one who made me admin, but since the showed ended, I have not often visited. If you know how, and are an admin, I am personally requesting Thumlyly to be changed to admin." --Troy 20:16, September 23, 2010 (UTC)[3]

My interest in the show is via YouTube, since the show is long discontinued on ABCFamily, and I also have most of the series dvd's. It is being broadcast now in over a dozen countries with a new surge of interest. I've been trying to update the website to meet that quite different curiosity, with presently just over 200 substantive edits including corrections, expansions, and new pages. Admin will allow me to also edit boilerplate formats and templates. There has been very slight other user activity and no recent spam, but at my previous MediaWiki site, it was useful to be able to Block, for instance.

There is no obvious way to contact the originator for the website, and Troy is at a loss, so it seems to be up to you. If I knew what all "adopt" meant, I would probably ask for that too. - Thumlyly 00:08, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Sole bureaucrat Vinny2 hasn't edited since 20 April 2008. You should be able to reach him via w:c:kylexy:Special:EmailUser/Vinny2.   — Jeff G. 02:19, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Application to Adopt VCO.Wikia.com

Greetings. It has come to my attention that the Voyage Century Online page seems to not only be badly populated with information, but also abandoned by its starter. I would like to continue working on it, but it would be much easier if I could obtain Head Admin abilities for it. Please consider my request,

Sincerely, Sakito —This unsigned comment is by Sakito Nakamichi (talkcontribs) 10:34, September 24, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

TEKKEN.WIKIA.COM

Hello, I would like to get a permission for an admin rank in http://tekken.wikia.com/. Cause the admin didn't active until now. I would like a request to be an admin in the site with gain more staff to watch over the site.User_talk:Ericard 16:43, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Tropes Wikia adopt request for myself

http://tropes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

So as it turns out, RPG Master is not interested. So I might as well try to adopt the Wikia myself. I'm sure I should be eligible in a matter of days if not today. (And don't worry about the need for a clean up, that's actually planned for later.) MasterKnight 19:41, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon wiki

Hi, I'm the only person on the power rangers fanon wiki (for now) so I would like to be an admin so I can delete pages (after template has been up awhile) and clean up the wiki.

Yours sincerely,

Tennantfan 20:47, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki.   — Jeff G. 01:37, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Spider Riders Center

Hi I'm one of about two users active at http://spiderriders.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and I would like to be an admin so that I can help add pages and info unfortunately I havn't been on for a long time but I am willing to try to help Spider Riders Center as much as I can jlwr 23:41, September 24, 2010 (UTC)

Dragonballaffanon wiki

Admin's on Dragonballaffanon wiki are not active at all but i am so i was wondering if you can make me a Admin or A Beueacrat.

From Goku return's —This unsigned comment is by Goku return's (talkcontribs) 01:10, September 25, 2010 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

The last edit by any admin or bureaucrat was 25 August 2009 (over a year ago).   — Jeff G. 01:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Well can you make me an Admin on that wiki? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:16, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
I would really be thank full. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 14:25, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hope i can be a Admin on that wiki. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:11, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Regular Show Admin Request

I think I should be the new admin because I have the most edits and I seem to do the most contributing. Also, no one has been contributing within eight days!  Ruin CireelaTalk 2 Me[[Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela|Special:EditCount/Ruin Cireela Edits and Counting]]My Contributions 12:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Bakugan Fanon Wiki

I would like to adopt the Bakugan Fanon Wiki. Kasei is never on and I think it news a new leader. I am the top contributer and there is only 2 admins which are never on. Here is the link to his contribs. http://bakuganfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kasei Pokabu Mijumaru and Tsujara rule! 12:59, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

• This wiki is not eligible for adoption, as Kasei has last edited on September 16. This wiki will not be eligible for adoption until November 16, 2010. Perhaps you should try to contact Kasei and ask for the rights? -- Xd1358(Talk) 13:23, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Can i be a Admin on Dragonball AF Fanon wiki because Admin's or Beaeucrat's have not been active for over a Year now.Hope i can become an Admin on that wiki. {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 16:08, September 25, 2010 (UTC)