Community Central
Community Central
(→‎adopt: new section)
Line 529: Line 529:

* It is. Have you spoken with the other users editing on the wiki to make sure they're OK with this too? - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 16:15, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

* It is. Have you spoken with the other users editing on the wiki to make sure they're OK with this too? - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 16:15, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
  +
Yes, they know full well about our applications for admin status and have voiced no objections, so I take this to mean that they are OK with it.

== [http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Chrono_Wiki Adopt Chrono Wiki] (on hold) ==

== [http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Chrono_Wiki Adopt Chrono Wiki] (on hold) ==

Revision as of 17:21, 29 May 2010

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

ToonTown Wiki (on hold)

The wiki has no administrators and is flooded with spam. I am trying my best to fix it but I want to delete the spam pages. The owner does not go on the wiki anymore and he lest everything editable so it is full of vandals. I really wanna try to make the wiki the best it can be by being an admin! Here's the link: [Wiki].Thanks, Flippers 00:08, May 11, 2010 (UTC)

I see other active editors there, (particularlly Vultraz), can you check with them about you becoming an admin? If they agree, I am happy to make you an admin there. Best, Sarah (talk 19:01, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Me and Vultraz are working together to edit the wiki. He said I should be an admin. For proof see my talk page on the wiki. Flippers 18:08, May 23, 2010 (UTC)

i saw this | style="padding: .3em .7em .4em; border: 1px solid #b9ffb9; color: #000; background-color: #f3fff3"| on the wiki

LOST Wikia (on hold)

I would like to adopt the LOST Wikia. The Admins and Bureaucrats aren't online on this Wikia. I have a high knowledge of LOST and much edits on this Wiki then other users. Also I have created an article that should already being deleted. So could I being an Administrator on this Wikia, LOST Wikia. I have ask it to an Admin, but he didn't reacted since a long time. He isn't there since 24 February 2010. The Other Admins have left the Wikia around 2008 and 2009. Look at the page Administrators page. --Station7 14:40, March 18, 2010 (UTC)

Could I please adopt this Wiki? Or do I have to wait longer? I don't know.--Station7 15:57, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption requests can take several days to be accepted. It matters on how busy the staff is. -BluethunderContact 21:43, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

OK, I always thought that it was 2 days waiting. I need to calm down.--Station7 21:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)

Also I have to report that there is many vandalism. Without an Administrator, nobody can't block him. I just removed it, but I'm sure he will come back. An unregistred person, just did it to it's revision, but that can't stop nobody. This Wiki needs an new Admin, I'm really sure. Also the last there are more people who leave Lostpedia, so this could also mean that User:GentleBen on Lost Wikia gived it up.--Station7 21:16, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

The last thing I want to said for now is that there are only minor editors. They have 5/10 edits. My knowledge of the show, could helping this Wiki very far, since the Admin is non-active.--Station7 22:17, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I've noticed that while the bureaucrat has not edited for a while, they have logged in from time to time. I would suggest getting in contact with them (using the EmailUser function) to see if they are willing to let you become the bureaucrat. In the interim, I have approved you as Admin. --daNASCAT   15:25, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Station7, do the other users agree to you becoming a bureaucrat there? Let us know, if not this request will be archived. Thanks, Sarah (talk 20:52, May 10, 2010 (UTC)

OK, I will doing that, but what if nobody react?--Station7 21:05, May 10, 2010 (UTC)

Any word Station 7? Let us know soon! Sarah (talk 19:02, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Inuyasha wiki in spanish (accepted)

Hello i want to adopt the InuYasha wiki in spanish. The wiki is alone. The sysop never edit in the wiki. I want to be bureaucrat in this wiki to change the aparience and take the wiki and be a great wiki. (i don' speak very well english jeje)

ah i forget it, can you quit the level of bureaucrat to this user im bureaucrat of the wiki but he doesn't appear in the wiki like in one year. Thanks (i wish that you can understand me)--Danke7--{{SUBST:User:Danke7/Firma.js}} 15:30, April 18, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, it looks like 4_0.P has edited quite a bit there, can you check with them to make sure they are ok with you becoming an admin there? I can give you both rights it that works out best for your wiki. Cheers, Sarah (talk 00:18, April 28, 2010 (UTC)

The user 4 0.P doesn´t answer to if he accept.

I already have de right if bureaucrat in Dragon Ball wiki I only want that you quit the right of bureaucrat to the user. The wiki works perfectly and he doesn't edit in one year.--User:Danke7----{{SUBST:User:Danke7/Firma.js}} 21:07, May 14, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have made you an admin on the inuyasha wiki and removed the rights of the old bureaucrat on Dragon Ball. Enjoy, Sarah (talk 19:04, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

WordGirl Wiki (declined)

I'd like to adopt WordGirl Wiki because the only bureaucrat/administrator has made 0 edits and the Wiki needs someone to take care of it.

--Mr. Wrist Watch 16:32, April 21, 2010 (UTC)

I don't see any contributions from you there, so I am declining your request. Best, Sarah (talk 00:41, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Can I please adopt this wikia, and i will make as many contributions as i can if i am allowed to have it AmyPinkRose

One Piece Fanon Wiki (On hold)

I would like to adopt the One Piece Fanon Wiki. It has been heavily vandalised by Trolls, including having several irrelevent articles on the wiki, and the admins are largely inactive and unable to do anything. I would like to adopt the wiki so I can clean it up to a respectable degree.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 16:24, April 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hello Kagimizu, I have given you admin rights on the wiki. However, as there is still one active bureaucrat on the site, you will need to get his or her permission to be promoted. --daNASCAT   03:13, April 28, 2010 (UTC)

May I know who it is? I have yet to see any administrative action taken on the wiki in the past several days.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 14:32, April 28, 2010 (UTC)

Please try selecting only "Bureaucrats" here.   — Jeff G. ツ 17:58, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Can I adopt WordGirl Wiki? (accepted)

I'd like to adopt WordGirl Wiki, please, seeing as how the only bureacrat/administrator has made 0 edits?—Anakiniman 17:58, April 28, 2010 (UTC)

Can you check with Loli-Wordgirl1? They seem to be the most active contributor there. It may be bes to ask if you both become admins and share the responsibility. Thanks, Sarah (talk 23:02, April 30, 2010 (UTC)

I asked Loli-Wordgirl1 on May 28th, 2010 and she hasn't responded, but has made other edits unrelated to my question. Can you please give me bureaucrat rights and her too?
Anakiniman 16:53, May 12, 2010 (UTC)

Never mind, Loli replied on my WordGirl Wiki User Talk Page and said yes, so could you make both me, Anakiniman and Loli-Wordgirl1 bureaucrats of Wordgirl Wiki?
Sincerely,
Anakiniman 15:58, May 17, 2010 (UTC)

The requests appear to be 1 and 2 and the responses appears to be 3 and 4.   — Jeff G. ツ 18:02, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
I have given you both admin/bureaucrat rights. Happy editing! Sarah (talk 19:06, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption and adminship at the Survivor Fan Fiction's Wiki (on hold)

The wiki is a wasteland of zero edits and no admins. I hope to get it up and running so it needs an admin--Kenzen Eleven! 03:44, May 2, 2010 (UTC)

I only see 2 edits from you there. Please work on participating more, then we can give you the rights. Best, Sarah (talk 21:54, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Will do.--Kenzen Eleven! 15:48, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
)

Computer Wiki (accepted)

I haven't seen any of the sysops or bureaucrats around, but they still might be active on other wikis, but I seem to the most active contributor ( and I do promote the wiki to others ), so I would like to try to adopt this wiki. The major reason for this request is before the wiki merged from Compuwiki, I was its 'crat and founder, and left several templates protected at the time. These templates need updating. I mostly contribute articles about 1970's and 1980's hardware and software.    –

Marz2 (talkcontribs) {{{2}}}

Hi, Marz2, yo need to provide the links to Staff so they can approve your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 05:45, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
The link is Computing. No sysop or bureaucrat has edited there in a year.   — Jeff G. ツ 06:23, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the links everyone! Marz2, great work there. I have made you an admin/bureaucrat. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 19:13, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Looney Citizen Wikia (accepted)

There are no admins on the wiki, and I have been working on it for more than a month, and not too many people are editing, not only that the articles could have some working on them. I have done over 400 edits, and was wondering if I could be the admin of the wiki. If we really worked on it, we could have over 3000 articles.

Moehoward thanks. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Moehoward (talkcontribs) 10:20, May 7, 2010 (UTC)

You need a link to your wiki that you want to adopt. Sychris 03:40, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
And a link to your contributions as well. --daNASCAT   14:19, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
The wiki appears to be http://looneytunes.wikia.com/ and the contributions appear to be here and counted here.   — Jeff G. ツ 17:35, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your edits there, I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights there. Thanks Jeff G for the links! Sarah (talk 19:14, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

http://es.kidvskat.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_vs_Kat_Wiki (on hold)

yes it me again, a while agao i took over http://kidvskat.wikia.com now it a happy commuinty, now i would love to help this wiki, same thing just need tidying up, i got loads of thing i can help and with user on it they be a help to me, it good to help community s and wikis, so i would like to be admin of this wiki, thanks --{{SUBST:Signatures/Parsonsda}} 20:08, May 10, 2010 (UTC)

While your work thus far has been excellent, there is a fairly active community over there. Could you please confer with the other users about a new admin team and then get back to us? --daNASCAT   14:28, May 11, 2010 (UTC)

Haven and Hearth Wiki (accepted)

Heya. I'd like to adopt the Haven and Hearth Wiki. The Bureaucrat, Erik_The_Blue, has not made an edit since October 18, '09. Pages for Deletion are slowly accumulating, and vandalism rate is rising as well. I am planning to work in close collaboration with two friends and previous contributors (Dataslycer and DatOneGuy), and have already begun co-operative planning and revamping of the wiki. I'm confident we can work the wiki back into shape and encourage new users to help. Darkrenn 20:34, May 10, 2010 (UTC)

While your work thus far has been excellent, there is a fairly active community over there. Could you please confer with the other users about a new admin team and then get back to us? --daNASCAT   14:28, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
I've begun to rouse the rabble, but am still trying my best to pull in more contacts to help out; most anybody active should see the new article on their "My Home" page, I believe, and those with interest will hopefully be leaving responses. Anything else I should look into? Darkrenn 16:40, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
I've tried contacting and getting people interested in contributing. It seems none of the frequent editors have much of any interest in contributing more than small-scale edits; the only other admin for the time being will likely be DatOneGuy. Darkrenn 15:23, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
It's been a week now and the need for an admin is getting pretty bad... Any word on this? Darkrenn 10:41, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your patience and efforts there. I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 19:23, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Pokemon Fanon Wikia (on hold)

Pokemon Fanon Wikia has Admin Inactivity, I have been Administrator on the Sonic Fanon Wikia, And I have created some wikias before, I understand most Wikia qualities and I'd like to adopt this wikia. My Widdle Killing Machine is Solar

You need to post a link to the wiki that you would like to adopt. :) Sychris 00:52, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
The user appears to be at home on http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/ and requesting bureaucrat status at http://pokemonfanon.wikia.com/.   — Jeff G. ツ 17:44, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your work there. Can you check in with some of the other users, especially Commander Lightening? He seems very active there as well. Thanks, Sarah (talk 19:27, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Imperion Wiki (Approved)

This wiki's last edit by a member, other then myself, was over two months ago (which was before I found it). As far as I can tell, none of the admins for this wiki have been active during the time since its last edit, and maybe before.

Our developer controlled wiki is about to be closed down, and we are looking to move the information to a neutral, third party site as fast as possible. The current wiki is horribly out of date by comparison, and requires a small amount of cleanup to get it up to speed.

Thank you, MAemilius 12:28, May 11, 2010 (UTC)

link: Imperion Wiki

Hello MAemilius, there is one other super-active member lately: Starlaser.imperion. Please confer with him about forming an admin team. Heck, I can approve you both. Just come to some sort of agreement please. --daNASCAT   14:28, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
He's actually one of the wiki admins for the current wiki. Approving us both would be in our best interests. Thanks, ^_^ MAemilius 16:04, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
Hi both! Yes I'm currently an Admin of the wiki.imperion.org as is MAemilius, and yes, Travian Games is shutting there wiki down, so we ( MAemilius and I are both working hard to archive the current site and transferring it to Wikia.) as MAemilius explained, we would like to get the Sysops rights as there are a current list of jobs outstanding that require Sysops rights. Starlaser.imperion 10:38, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
Is there anything else that both MAemilius and I need to do? to get things going forward? --Starlaser.imperion 08:30, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hello? anybody there???? that can help please?????? Starlaser.imperion 12:43, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
thanks for who ever gave my admin right, next request is to get my fellow Imperion editor, MAemilius, also admin right or pref Buro rights. Thanks, thanks thanks! --Starlaser.imperion 16:34, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your patience. I have made sure you both the rights. Enjoy! Sarah (talk 20:49, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Ridge Racer Wiki (accepted)

Ridge Racer Wiki 's admin has been gone forever! There are no one contributing to that wiki! I watch over the wiki everyday! I'd like to build this wiki. It seems like the creator has left it. p.s. I left a message and he hasn't respond for a long time! Take a look, no one seems to use it! I'm asking could I have rights? --Knightrez 14:43, May 11, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for your work there. I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights, enjoy! Sarah (talk 20:52, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Science Wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

That Wiki is a mess.All menus are defaults and vandals have run rampant, the longest page being about Europeans Taking Over the World.

Footnote: Is there a way to make and interwiki template?

{{SUBST:User:H_Fern/sig1/1}} 17:56, May 11, 2010 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the wiki. Thanks, Sarah (talk 20:52, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:science:User:H_Fern at w:c:science:Main Page with 5 edits.   — Jeff G. 23:55, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Italian One Piece wikia (on hold)

Is this the right palce to ask to become an administrator of this site? The four questions at the top of the page have all a "yes" answer. I'll wait for an answer. Thank you. Meganoide 18:26, May 12, 2010 (UTC)

Can you ask the other active users there, especially Stenogo? If they agree, we are happy to give you the rights. Best, Sarah (talk 20:54, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

http://wicca.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Again, this isnt really a request but this here wiki (as mentioned above) has had no user editing for 3 months and i believe it would be best if it was taken down. Especially since i am planning on creating a wiki that encompasses a broader spectrum of the subject of Paganism. I suppose i could look about for someone to adopt it but at the moment it looks like a dead whale foating in the water. Cthulhu F'tagn 22:54, May 12, 2010 (UTC)

Sigh, the little kids came down there and vandalized the wiki. I just took care of they rude edits. Anyways reading the vandalizers its clear some Pagans don't respect Wiccans it appears. So helpers take note of my undos. Also can someone delete the two articles marked Delete. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 15:40, May 16, 2010 (UTC)

Note.... this request should be looked at first because it was erased yesterday when wikia adoptions were being answered by someone that was not a Wikia Helper. Leave requests alone!!! Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 03:58, May 20, 2010 (UTC)

I would like to join Devilmanozzy in asking to adopt this wiki.   — Jeff G. ツ 05:40, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
If someone is actually ready to adopt this wiki, then great. However, this is not the place to request a wiki's closure. Please direct such requests to Special:Contact. Also, I was not approving/disapproving requests. Ajraddatz Talk 18:03, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
Your not a helper either, don't erase my comments again, or I'll report you. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 18:07, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
I never said that I was, and I have no intention of deleting your comments. However, please take note of what I have said twice above and once on my talk page; I removed this because it was not the appropriate place for the request. That is all. Ajraddatz Talk 18:19, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
I would like to adopt this wiki. I have w:c:wikka:Special:ListUsers 37 edits to it, more than anyone else.   — Jeff G. 20:51, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

CCC wiki (On hold)

[CCC Wiki]. Hi, I want to adopt this wiki but I do not want to continue the topic of it. I want to change it so people at my college, Clackamas Community College, have a place to talk to each other and give help with homework and discuss school related activities. I want this particular wiki because its address is ccc.wikia.com and that would fit perfectly with how people refer to my college (CCC). Currently, on the wiki there is only one article and two local users (one which is a bot). It was lasted edited over five months ago and seems to only have been used to post a school report. I have not been an administrator or a bureaucrat before but have friends who are and they can help me improve the wiki. --Evil1888

First of all, since you don't have any edits on that wiki this request will likely not pass. Second of all, if you want to create a wiki for your college, you are free to create a new wiki, and not redo an existing one. Ajraddatz Talk 19:24, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, yes, please start a new wiki rather than adopt this one. You can do so easily here. Best, Sarah (talk 20:58, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'd rather not edit as I don't care for the topic. I'd rather change this one as it was only used once to apparently host a report. I want it just for the address ccc.wikia.com as clackamascommunitycollege.wikia.com will most likely fail as a wiki because of its very long address. If it the work involved with changing it I am not worried and am prepared to make all the changes. I think this will be a much better to change that wiki rather than it just take up server space and take a address that is easy to remember. Please reconsider. Thank you. --Evil1888 06:16, May 20, 2010 (UTC)

Mabinogi Wikia Adoption (on hold)

Hello, I would like administrative access to import from wiki.mabinogiworld.com (over 4000 articles) by using its MediaWiki export feature. This will make the current inactive wiki (only ~190 articles) much more useful than before. The reason I am trying to import is because mabinogiworld has frequent downtimes and slowdowns during peak hours and it would be a great service to the mabinogi community to have a fast 24/7 wiki. Henryboy120 23:26, May 13, 2010 (UTC)

Please post a link to the Wikia wiki you are interested in. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:00, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
http://mabinogi.wikia.com --Henryboy120 21:00, May 22, 2010 (UTC)

Wikia Runescape español (declined)

I would like to be an administrator on the spanish Runescape Wiki, because, there are alot of vandalism problems, the admin hasn't been online since December 2009, although he may reappear, so I just want adminship. Here is a link. Thanks again! Archie 11:12, May 14, 2010 (UTC)

You only have a few edits there. Please become more involved and get back to us. Best, Sarah (talk 21:05, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

STALKER wikia Adoption (on hold)

I would like to request the status of being a Bureaucrat on the STALKER wikia. Our original one named MikaelGrizzly has been inactive since January 2,2010 and while our wiki is active: our main problem is that noone can stop vandals or delete spam/uneeded content and other administrator-only related things as we don't have a admin active anymore. I've made over 2,206 contributions to the wiki and have been around for almost almost a full year now so I'm confident I'm qualified to run this wiki. I also highly recommend this bloke be given the same rank as he contributed a helluva lot of things that made the wiki what it is today.

SHIELD unit 01:04, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, because there are other active users on that wiki, please start a forum to request adminship and request that the other users voice their opinions in it. If they all agree with your becoming an admin/crat, then feel free to request bureaucrat rights either here, or through the Special:Contact form on that wiki. Ajraddatz Talk 19:26, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
As AJ mentioned, please talk with the local users and get back to us. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:07, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

I see, I'll be back in a few days. SHIELD unit 02:30, May 20, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you both bureaucrat rights. Ausir(talk) 03:03, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks a lot. SHIELD unit 05:38, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Biology Wiki (accepted)

I would like to adopt the Biology Wiki. It has been abandoned by another user who adopted the wiki in March of 2008. It has had no sustained editing since then. I have already made around 80 edits on the wiki; I have added templates, completely reworked the first page, made a logo, and added several articles. I think that the wiki is really being put to waste at the moment, and I'd like to adopt it. Elainaph 04:41, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

Edit: I said that I would like to adopt the wiki, but I don't know which rights that implies. Does adopting include just administrator rights, or 'crat rights too? I'd like to have full rights, just so that I don't have to bother you guys again in the future when I may need to promote someone. Elainaph 17:08, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for you work there. I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 21:09, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption of Caduceus Database (accepted)

I would like to adopt this wiki. The former admins of the wiki are found to have been inactive for quite some time, and I have made a good amount of the recent contributions and cleanups in the wiki. Please consider me for adoption of Caduceus Database. Thanks. --Gadjiltron 13:36, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for your request and edits. You now have admin & bureaucrat rights. Enjoy, Sarah (talk 21:11, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

National Football League Wiki (on hold)

There are currently spam articles all over the place and many articles are just copied from wikipedia, with hundreds of dead links, and there are NO active admins (Source:Angela). That wiki needs some help, and needs an admin. http://nfl.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Peter Griffen Boy 20:25, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

I only see a few edits from you there. Please start contributing more then get back to us here. Thanks, Sarah (talk 21:12, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

WikiFurcadia (accepted)

Depressingly barren. As of now there are no admins. I've worked on it a bit, and have gotten some community recognition. More control of the wiki would help a lot with getting it up and running. Been playing the game since 2006, so I've got fairly intimate knowledge of it. To prove willingness to run it, I'll work on updating it ASAP.

Here's the wiki.

--Calite 22:48, May 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Happy editing, Sarah (talk 21:15, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Veritas (accepted)

I'm Tomhannah from the http://veritas.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I'm currently one of the only people editing/updating the site and want to submit a request to become an administrator on the site. Tomhannah 20:17, May 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there. I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Best of luck, Sarah (talk 21:16, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Adminship (accepted)

I'm Radical Edward2 from the Oddworld wiki site. I'm currently one of the only people editing/updating the site and want to submit a request to become an administrator on the site. The administrator on the wiki are practically nonexistent. Please respond to the message when you get the chance.

My userpage: http://oddworld.wikia.com/wiki/User:Radical_Edward2

--RadicalEdward2 20:55, May 16, 2010 (UTC)

You now have admin & bureaucrat rights there. Please use them well! Sarah (talk 21:18, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

The Filmguide (declined)

Last sign of admins was in December 2008. Has been spammed by the crosswiki vandals Meyjh and Woodylogan among others. Most other users are either crosswiki like moi or unregistered. This leads to another problem - there's another Disney vandal that hits the articles on the animated films Winnie the Pooh and the Black Cauldron as well as The Sword in the Stone and sometimes The Fox and the Hound and The Jungle Book as well. This vandal says that Adult Copper licked Christopher Robin's face in these movies and other nonsence. Adult Copper is from The Fox and the Hound (only in that film - even in the sequel the title characters are young again) and Christopher Robin does not appear in these other films, only Winnie the Pooh. Just a heads-up from me. Poff 22:12, May 16, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, please provide a link to the wiki so that Wikia staff know which one you are talking about. Thanks, Ajraddatz Talk 19:27, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:filmguide:User:Poff at w:c:filmguide:The Film Guide with 96 edits.   — Jeff G. 20:59, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
User is not eligible to adopt. --User? 21:08, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Mytho Wiki (Approved)

The last admins were 6 months ago. They are needed as we need a wiki of myth. I'm currently editing in the wiki. I have working more this wiki with many pictures and infos too. Waiyenoo111 Talk!! 09:34, May 17, 2010 (UTC)

Your request has been approved and thanks for your hard work! Good luck! --daNASCAT   20:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Future Wiki (on Hold)

I would like to request to be appointed admin of this wiki. Only has 16 articles and has not been edited since last April. Cannot find any information about who the creator or current admin is (in fact the wiki lists no one in this position). Mitro 20:00, May 17, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Mitro. Your first submission to the wiki was excellent, but we're looking for someone who has a few more contributions on the site. Make a few more great edits and I can definitely approve you for bureaucrat. --daNASCAT   20:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

South Park Wikia NL (approved)

Hi, I User:Thangthang15 want to adopt the South Park Wikia NL: This Website http://nl.southpark.wikia.com/wiki/, becouse No one ads things and It has only 3 artickles(That I Made Self), So I Want To Be Admin Over That Site. By The Way I Am From the Netherlands, so i do that easely

Hello! Good work thus far! I have promoted you to bureaucrat, so best of luck. --daNASCAT   20:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Ergo Proxy wiki (on Hold)

Hello my name is Half baker,why I was half baked at the time lol, and well I love the anime ,Ergo Proxy, that said wiki is about and I would love to adopt it- please get back to me when ever you can and make sure wikia.com stays as cool as it is :)Half baker 19:04, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

This wiki I assume: Ergo Proxy. You need to contribute to the wiki in order to adopt it. --Sxerks 05:08, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
I put up the request and I was pressed for time befor I'm going to make some todayHalf baker 19:04, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Beurocracy (Approved)

Can anyone make me a beurocrat because the creator is never online so no-one else can become an admin or beurocrat. Im an admin for brink wiki http://brink.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Matt_of_the_wastes

Im currently admin for brink wiki but please make me an beurocrat for brink wiki so i can improve it deeper.

I want to make some contributers that give lots of info and are going to improve the wiki an admin so i need to be a beurocrat.

Please consider my request Matti 08:37, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Matt. I am unsure why you were only just admin, but no matter. You are now bureaucrat of the site! --daNASCAT   20:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

RoaldDahl Wiki (Approved)

Hi. I'd like to become a BUREAUCRAT of RoaldDahl Wiki because the only bureaucrats/administrators haven't been active since July 2008. Plus, there's something right on the home page of it that says you can adopt it. Please make me a BUREAUCRAT.—Mr. Wrist Watch 17:43, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Mr. Wrist Watch. Thanks for your edits and your request is approved! --daNASCAT   20:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Arthur Wiki (on hold-ish)

I would like to adopt the Arthur Wiki. The main reason for this is because the only admin (Limequat) has been inactive since early February and there is a great deal of vandalism. I have never founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki and I have also never been blocked on another Wikia project. I have contributed a great deal. I have made over 250 edits and uploaded 50+ images, in addition to creating lots of new pages. I have made an effort to talk to other users and responded to all questions asked towards me. Also, if my rights are granted, I hope to improve the layout and delete all the spam pages and the spam pictures. --Noahcs 17:52, May 19, 2010 (UTC)

Hey Noahcs, great to see you involved. Another used named MuppetFan is also very active on the wiki. Please consult with that user about administration of the wiki because I feel he had just as much right to be an admin too. However, I have gone ahead and promoted you to admin. --daNASCAT   20:42, May 24, 2010 (UTC)--daNASCAT   20:42, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
What should I say to MuppetFan? --Noahcs 03:53, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Dinosaur King Fanon Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Dinosaur King Fanon Wiki. The bureaucrat has not been on since '09, and the only member with more contributions than me (Ibarber) did not seem to care when I asked if he wanted to become the Bureaucrat.

I am also the Administrator of the Dinosaur King Wiki. --DQ13|Talk Contribs 01:18, May 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, DinoQueen13, there are actually a number of users on the wiki who seem to be fairly active. I would like to see some sort of forum/poll page where the community can go ahead and vote on the matter. --daNASCAT   20:42, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Inkheart Wiki (Denied)

I would love to adopt the Inkheart Wiki. Although admins have logged in recently, they haven't edited since last year. The last edit that wasn't by me was nearly a month ago. I think I can make it in to a good large wiki some day and I can make the wiki look heaps better. Fo now I will do my best but some things will need admin or bureeaucrat rights for. Yours sincerely, Will k.

--Will k!!! Hate me? Love me? Tell me here! | Read mah blog! | Look at what I've done! | My...DUH DUH DUH!!!!...Editcount! 06:45, May 20, 2010 (UTC)

Will, you filed an adoption request just last month. Please continue to work on that wiki before you adopt another.

Jack Thompson/Darth Thompson Wiki (on hold)

Hey Guys, i created this site as a school thing at school, and for some reason i cant get on as an admin. The actual admin will be unresponsive, because i cant get on it. I've created/wrote everything on it as an unknown contributor, untill i created this account tonight on a different email. Can i please get Admin rights transfered to this account, or else this wiki will be useless and un-used. I obviously know everything about it, 'cause i created it, and i will continue to manage it.

Cheers. :D —This unsigned comment is by TIMMEEEYYY (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You need to provide a link to the wiki in order to process your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 17:38, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:darththompson:User:TIMMEEEYYY at w:c:darththompson:Jack Thompson Wiki with 23 edits, formerly w:c:darththompson:User:Jack Thomspon.   — Jeff G. 21:11, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

I'd like to adopt iphonedev.wikia.com (on hold)

I'd like to adopt iphonedev.wikia.com which has no active use, and does not appear to ever have had any active use.

I think I fit the eligibility requirements, and I have previously created a decently successful wiki (swrp.wikia.com).

I just discovered this wiki yesterday so I haven't started to do anything with it, but I am going to start right now. But for example we need to delete the main front page since the misspelled "developer" ... and obviously someone needs powers to do that, etc. I'm currently talking to some very active groups to find out who will want to help build this thing.

The wiki layout and organization will be modeled after the Second Life LSL portal and the LSL wiki. So in other words, the iphonedev wiki will be designed around being a programming reference for that is easier to read and more approachable for beginners.

Thanks in advance,

Gistya —This unsigned comment is by Gistya (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello Gistya, we would like to see a little more work done on the wiki before we grant it to you. The main page could definitely use some work and we'd love to see some new content.

Space Channel 5 Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to adopt the Space Channel 5 Wiki.
I found it in an inactive state on May 19th 2010, and decided to spruce it up a bit. Thanks to help from the community, it is now an area for people to find information about the games, and we're still growing!
I'd like to adopt the wiki because I feel as though I can take care of the place, and make sure it's a well balenced wiki.

Thanks for your time. —This unsigned comment is by DancingPurge (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello, there appears to be one or two other active users on that wiki. Please confer with them about the best course of action for the wiki. --daNASCAT   21:04, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

TDG Wikia (on hold)

I'd like to adopt the TDG wikia page, it has few members, is hardly active, and is lacking many pages. I've added info to about 50% of their pages and made a few. I'd like to get it going again. —This unsigned comment is by Daksendless (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You need to provide a link to the wiki in order to process your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 17:42, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:tdg:User:Daksendless at w:c:tdg:Three Days Grace Wiki with 25 edits.   — Jeff G. 21:15, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Animal Database Wiki (on hold)

I would like to Administrator and Bureaucrat at Animal Database Wiki, I think the site can be able to grow if it had an active Administrator. The homepage is locked and most of the articles are just Wikipedia articles copied and pasted onto the wiki. I want to unlock the homepage, and give the wiki a new look, and make it a friendly place. Phillies Go Philadelphia Union 21:07, May 21, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Phillies. thanks for your interest. However, we would like to see you make some contributions before we grant you admin and bureaucrat rights. --daNASCAT   21:04, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

reddit.wikia.com (on hold)

The reddit wiki has been abandoned by its administrator. There's a comminity in http://www.reddit.com/r/circlejerk/ that is interested in contributing to the wiki. Admin rights will be shared between the moderators of /r/circlejerk. ----Throwawaytv 11:18, May 22, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, Throwaway, is there a page where I can view the users who want to adopt this wiki? --daNASCAT   20
52, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
At the moment there's only myself. ----Throwawaytv 21:27, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
The others listed on http://www.reddit.com/r/circlejerk/about/moderators would have to create and reveal their account names here or somewhere in particular on the reddit wiki.   — Jeff G. 21:30, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Can I adopt the JAG Database Wiki (approved)

Can I adopt the JAG Database wiki?

-- Chief 13:51, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Chief, thanks for your hard work. Your request is approved! --daNASCAT   20:52, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Twilight Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I am TheLunarEclipse, and would like to adopt the Twilight Wiki at http://newborn.wikia.com I am trying to help, but i haven't had much free time... Thanks!! -TheLunarEclipse 16:07, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hello LunarEclipse, we usually like to see the user have been a little more active on the site before we approve. A few more contributions and we'll definitely look into giving you bureaucrat status then. --daNASCAT   20:52, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks! Sorry, I haven't found time since I found it! I'll work over the next few days and come back when it looks better! TheLunarEclipse 00:30, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Harry Potter Fan Fiction Wikia (on hold)

I'm the only user there. There are no admins or bureaucrats. --Scarletmoon579 22:23, May 23, 2010 (UTC)

You need to provide a link to the wiki in order to process your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 22:54, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:harrypotterfanfiction:User:Scarletmoon579 at w:c:harrypotterfanfiction:Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki with 17 edits.   — Jeff G. 21:36, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Indonesia Wiki (unrelated)

I would like to write about Indonesia in Indonesian. Should I adopt this wiki http://indonesia.wikia.com/wiki/Indonesia_Wiki (currently in English) or request a new one? Thanks. Alfarq 23:40, May 23, 2010 (UTC)

In this case, you should fill in create wiki form and create a new one in Indonesian. Regards, Marc-Philipp (Talk) 10:35, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Christine 7 (on hold)

I think i should be a admin, i have lots of edits. I am also responsible —This unsigned comment is by Christine 7 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello, I will need a link to the wiki please. --daNASCAT   20:28, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Army of Two Wiki. (approved)

No users are active except me and vandals. One of the issues of fixing the Wiki is that Vandals make it one step forward and two steps back. I need to ban these users and get closer to making the Wikia more popular. --Slowrider7 20:13, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I will need a link to the Wiki please. --daNASCAT   20:28, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
It's probably w:c:armyoftwo:User:Slowrider7 at w:c:armyoftwo:Army of Two Wiki with 116 edits.   — Jeff G. 21:44, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

Your request for rights has been approved. Good luck! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:58, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Time Traveler's Encyclopedia (approved)

I would like to adopt the Time Travelers Encyclopedia. There are some initial changes I would like to make that only an admin has access to. The last time this wiki has been edited (aside from my changes) was 2008 September 26. I think with decent guidelines and enough interesting information, I can revive this wiki. Midas7g 21:23, May 24, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Great job with the wiki so far! Your request has been approved. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea (talk) 21:18, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Pawn Tactics Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I am Troycool, I am already the owner(BUREACRAT) of godzilla.wikia.com and would wish to adopt the pawntactics.wikia.com wiki. The current administrator hasn't logged in for a few months or more. I have played the game for over a year and know much about it. I contributed already to the site without logging in but now I have decided to adopt it. With my knowledge of wikia controls already, I think I am ready for adminship or even Bureacrat rights (which I would like) of the wiki. Thank you.

Troycool 15:03, May 25, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. In order to adopt a wiki, you first need to be active there. You currently don't have any edits. Please be sure to participate a bit on the wiki and we'll definitely consider giving you the rights. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 21:23, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Sonic Fancharacters Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fan_Characters_Wiki

The original owners haven't been on since around Sept-Nov 09. Which judging from the history from a few of the articles, they had just been messing around.

I've been having a go at improving the wiki for the last few months and there are some things I would like to improve on there which only an admin can do.

I've also have been encouraging people to contribute to the site which hopefully will make it more lively :) —This unsigned comment is by Pink-peril (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. There seems to be a few other users editing there. Please feel free to start a discussion amongst those other users to see who among you should become an administrator there. Once that's done, feel free to let us know and we'll grant rights! =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 21:27, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Adventure Time Wiki (on hold)

so I would like to adopt http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome I enjoy the show and could edit allot (Already do I guess), I asked to be an admin and never got a response.....i'v never been banned or ever became an admin......I think i'd be ready for crat rights..... -- What Comes UpMust come down....

• Hi. Thanks for your interest in the wiki! As it stands, though, you only have a small amount of edits and you've only edited once in the past month. Please be sure to participate a bit more on the wiki and we'll definitely consider giving you the rights. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 22:30, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Application: The RCT3 Wiki (on hold)

rct3.wikia.com

The last edit by administrators was around April 2009. Since then myself and several others from a separate fansite have planned and begun to edit the wiki.

(All edits from May 2010 are either myself or others from this community)

Request for administrator rights to clear up bad or irrelevant pages, create new categories and generally improve the wiki. —This unsigned comment is by JeremyCoG (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• I am happy for SPACEMTNMAN To share admin rights as long as im not left out!

Hi. Thanks for all your interest in the wiki! If you haven't already, can you start a discussion amongst the active users on the wiki to determine who should be granted the rights? If you all come to a consensus as to who should get the rights, be sure to reply back and let us know and we'll be happy to grant them! =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 22:36, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Is it possible for two users to share admin rights? If so, Spacemtnman and myself will share. JeremyCoG 08:42, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

• It is. Have you spoken with the other users editing on the wiki to make sure they're OK with this too? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:15, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, they know full well about our applications for admin status and have voiced no objections, so I take this to mean that they are OK with it.

Adopt Chrono Wiki (on hold)

This is one of favorite games of all time and it really sad to see that it doesn't have an active admin to really make this wiki stand out. I'm currently an admin for the Big Bang Theory Wikia, and I really improve that page with help (of course) by other people which I credit during the Shoutout of the Week. If I was giving admin rights for this page, I know I will use with the best of intentions. Zeypher 17:56, May 26, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Thanks for your interest in the wiki! There are a few users currently editing there, so—if you haven't already—can you start a discussion amongst yourselves to decide who should get admin rights? Be sure to let us know once you do, thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:45, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

rct3.wikia.com (on hold)

Hi.

I would like to become the administrator along with my co-editor jeremyCoG of rct3.wikia.com

No information had been added to this wikia page for many years and it was incomplete. We intend to fully fill this wikia with useful information such as tutorial links history of the game

breakthroughs and the like. Is This Possible?

Thanks

SPACEMTNMAN

(The above application has been edited from original. Original application was by JeremyCoG)

I am happy for Spacemtnman to share Admin status, so long as I am not left out! —This unsigned comment is by Spacemtnman (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Please see my reply to the previous request. All discussion can be left in that one. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:46, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Pern wiki (on hold)

The Pern Wiki is, and has been, almost entirely inactive. Having read through the Adoption requirements, I think this wiki pretty much fits the bill. May I request admin rights to help get the Wiki up and running properly? (I've also been asked, by the only other real editor there, Trekker47, to ask for admin rights for her as well.) I hope this isn't too much to ask for. CaptainIngold 19:18, May 26, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Thank you both for your requests! That said, neither of you have been very active recently. If you get a bit more active and make some more edits over the next few days, we'd be happy to grant you the rights! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:53, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

LittleSora10: Adim Request for Heart no Kuni no Alice (on hold)

Hello I am currently trying to add information to the Heart no Kuni no Alice wiki. I would really like to become the adim of this wiki. Over the next few weeks I plan to add a signifacent amount of information as well as new characters, location and game pages. Not many users seem interested in this wiki and I hope to get it up and running, attract more users and hopefully help out those who need a bit of information on this topic.

They are going to need a link to see the wiki. You would probably get it if you can provide the link! Talk To Me!

Like to adopt zeronotsukaima.wikia.com. I'm up to over 30 pages and over 240 edit.

Oh sorry, here's the link; [~Heart No Kuni No Alice~ Wiki]

• Hi. Thank you for your interest in the wiki! Currently there's another user (Ayasumomo24) editing the wiki too. Can you ask them if they're OK with you receiving admin rights? Once you do be sure to let us know, thanks! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:57, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Iron Man Wiki (on hold)

Hello! On Iron Man Wiki, there is currently no active admin/b'crat, and we could really use one. There's a few people who would benefit from it, so you can decide. Thank you! Storm

You need to provide a link to the wiki to proceed with the adoption. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 07:28, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, sorry. Iron Man Wiki
We currently have three willing editors from whom you may choose to give the right to. {{SUBST:User:GameGear360/sig2}} 22:00, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Thank you all for your interest! We'd rather not arbitrarily choose, so can you guys decide amongst yourselves who should be granted the rights? Be sure to let us know once you do, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:00, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Spyro Wiki (on hold)

I discovered the Spyro Wiki recently and noticed that there doesn't appear to be any active admins. I have been doing some work, mainly creating templates and applying them. Today, a user "edited" a page making headlines broken and basically ruining an article. Nothing was done, but I undid the edit and it hasn't been touched since. It doesn't seem to be covered with spam, but I would like to revitalize it and hopefully get some more users active. Trip Endres 05:16, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

You need to provide a link to the wiki to proceed with the adoption. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 07:28, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, please provide a link and we'd be happy to review your request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:01, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Bomberman Wiki (on hold)

Looks like the Bomberman wiki is covered with junk articles, which I marked for deletion, but it doesn't appear to have an active admin. I would like to "clean" this one up and reorganize the wiki, unless there are other valid candidates. --Trip Endres 05:20, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, please provide a link and we'd be happy to review your request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:01, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Glorantha Wiki (approved)

The wiki has no administrators. I have been unable to contact the Bureaucrat (who has not been active since its creation). A request left on his talk page has gone unanswered.

The wiki is relatively trouble free but administrator tools are necessary to clean up some of the debris caused by our editing missteps.

There are two active editors on the wiki. The other editor has agreed with the admin request and would like to be one too (the third editor he mentions has not been active for a couple of months). —This unsigned comment is by Metcalph (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Metcalph 05:53, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. FANTASTIC job with the wiki! I've granted you bureaucrat status and Terra incognita admin status. Good luck! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:08, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Request for IceSeason101 (on hold)

Can IceSeason101 become an admin at The Happy Feet wiki, there are only two editors there, me and IceSeason101. This isn't a request for myself, it's for someone else. --ScratteLover2 21:07, May 26, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Can you sure me where IceSeason101 agreed to this request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:09, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Borderlands Q&A Wiki (on hold)

There is only one Admin, and they haven't contributed or cleaned up in almost two months. Additionally, there are a few trolls running wild with offensive posts, and the neccesary deleting simply isn't being done. My messages to the Admin have either gone unseen or ignored, so RFAing here seemed my best option. Any chance i can get some clean-up power? Texhn 04:03, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi, thank you for your interest in the project! An admin has edited the wiki within the last 60 days, so if he doesn't edit again by around June 6th can you let us know? We'll be happy to grant you rights then! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:12, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
    • Much appreciated. Texhn 09:37, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

hello (approved)

why hello...i like anime/manga...i saw that it said that there was no active admin on for the D.N angel wikia...if it doesnt have an admin i would like to adopt D.N angel wikia...i know i dont have a whole lot of edits but im vry familar wit wikia pages...

reply when you can....RAZOR 15:50, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

Please, provide a link to the wiki so Staff can proceed with your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 05:59, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
im so sorry..i havent learned how to do that im soryRAZOR 13:22, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

The easiest way to add a link is just copy and paste the URL adress here. Glad i could help :) Seerfreak101 13:26, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

thank you for letting me know how to do that...http://dnangel.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

by the way, i noticed your favorite pages list. you need to put them in double bracket things not single ones. [[ ]]

Seerfreak101 15:50, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Good job with the wiki so far! Your request has been granted. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:25, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Fistful wikia (approved)

hi. I'd like to become a bureaucrat for fistful wikia and adopt it because the creator (Rainbowkirby749) has had no activity on it for 8 months. I really enjoy the wiki and feel that i can build it into a stronger wiki that people will be able to enjoy and get infromation from. Seerfreak101 21:10, May 27, 2010 (UTC)

http://fistful.wikia.com/wiki/Fistful_of_power_Wiki

• Hi. Good job with the wiki so far! Your request has been granted. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:28, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Futurama Wiki (approved)

Hi, I am one of the active admins on Futurama Wiki and would like to become a bureaucrat there. I have been given the go ahead by the other admin there to do so. I decided to become active again after I let him become admin and have made a few more edits there since. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 13:22, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Based on your recent activity and the approval of the other admins, your request has been granted! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:31, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
Cool. Thanks. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.)☆ 09:21, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Gruntipedia Adoption (on hold)

Hello there, I would like to adopt the Gruntipedia wiki. The current administrators are rarely at the site and management is non-existent. I am one of the top contributors to the site and I am there almost every day. I would like to be there to keep the site clean of highly unexceptable articles and worthless spamming and the much hated vandals. I know what should and should not be written on that public site. My user name is ADMYAMAMOTO, you can go to the site and see how much I have contributed there and how I am trying to regulate the site as a non-administrator. It would be best if I became a full administrator. Thank you.--THOU IN HATE SHALL KEEP US BADASS, WHILST WE FIND THE OREO SNACK 13:53, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. If you can provide us with a link to the wiki, we'd be happy to review your request! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:33, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Adopting Spooks Wikia (on hold)

The Spooks (also known as MI-5 in other countries) Wikia has not been active for about 4 months. The wikia has no admins at all, and Spooks is one of my favorite shows. The wikia is full of spam, and I would really like to get rid of it. My ultimate goal is to get the show more popular and get more people to visit the wikia. Please let me adopt this please! Here is a link! Spooks Wiki 18:13 May 28, 2010

thanks,

SpecialAgentSherlock

• Hi. You currently don't have any edits on the wiki. Please become active there and we'd be happy to re-review your request! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:35, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Hi! I've added 3 pages and edited most of the characters' pages with little tidbits of information that were left out. Is there anything else you would like me to do?

thanks,

Special Agent Sherlock

• Just remain active over the next few days and we'll re-review it. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:33, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Waterloo Road Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Waterloo Road wiki. Before I came along, it hadn't been updated in months, there were only a few articles, and they were just copied and pasted from wikipedia and really out of date. I've already made a lot of new pages and edited templates etc., and I've created a list of urgent jobs and posted it on the two Waterloo Road fansites I am active on, one of which is the biggest by far and channels the majority of the fandom. If you haven't already guessed, I'm a huge Waterloo Road fan and I know an awful lot about it. :D Fubsadoo 22:32, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Please, provide a link so Staff can proceed with your request. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 22:34, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
Whoops. http://waterlooroad.wikia.com/wiki/Waterloo_Road_Wiki Fubsadoo 22:35, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
  • Hi. Good job with the wiki so far! Your request has been granted. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:37, May 28, 2010 (UTC)

Memory Sorrow and Thorn Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Memory Sorrow and Thorn wikie. When I stumble across it (I wish I could remember how), it was like the Marie Celeste, floating empty in the middle of nowhere.

If you look at the changes, all of the content is my work. I'm pretty much finished with what I want to do, but I'd like to have admin powers if I want to proceed with further editing.

Thank you for your kind attantion to this matter.

http://memorysorrowthorn.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Fatidiot1234

Fatidiot1234 00:32, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Good job with the wiki so far! Your request has been granted. Good luck! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:13, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Thank you very much. Where do I find out what I can do and how to do it?

Fatidiot1234 11:57, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Please disregard previous. I found it.

Fatidiot1234 12:50, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

adopt

I was wondering if i could adopt the wikia page about Doraemons? I am new here, i admit... so if it was possible i would like to adopt the page (I only registered in to adopt that page...) I apologize if you find any fault on this message.

Thank you

P.S. If you do not allow me to adopt it then don't. I will not feel hurt or anything, so... no harm done.