Community Central
Register
Community Central
Line 588: Line 588:

We tried to contact Cprhodesact on January 11, as he is the only bureaucrat in CW, to grant us administration rights, but he has not replied. [[User:Sir Spart Sparklbox|Sir Spart Sparklbox]] 17:56, January 16, 2010 (UTC)

We tried to contact Cprhodesact on January 11, as he is the only bureaucrat in CW, to grant us administration rights, but he has not replied. [[User:Sir Spart Sparklbox|Sir Spart Sparklbox]] 17:56, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Text adventure Wiki ==
  +
  +
I see that the Text adventure Wiki is very unactive (it's last edit before me was on August 21, 2009) and I wish to adopt it. I know your busy but please get back to me. I have been editing a lot and have been making multiple pages. I also have not been banned on any wiki.- [[User:TrailWalker|TrailWalker]] 20:12, January 16, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 20:12, 16 January 2010

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Aviation Wiki (on hold)

I would like to make a request to adopt Wikifly (http://aviation.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) which is currently inactive. I have a strong passion for flight and flight technology, and I am also a certified glider pilot, so I think my expertise would be put to good use. The articles that were there prior to my arrival were woefully incomplete: a few sentences at most and the majority are redirects. Therefore, as I have made a sizable amount of contributions, I think I would be well suited and I hope you consider me. Sincerely, --Mr.Aviation 20:35, November 20, 2009 (UTC)

Do you mean w:c:aviation? It really helps Catherine and the Community team if you provide a link to the wiki. --Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist
08:56, November 21, 2009 (UTC)

Dinosaur King Fanon (On Hold)

I'd like to adopt the Dinosaur King Fanon Wiki, as its Administrator has not been on since April 27. My contributions are mainly on trying to help people with their fan fics and on my own fan fic. --DQ13|Dino Queen 02:31, November 25, 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the adoption request! If you could just check with Ibarber who seems to be the other active editor there, and see if he is ok with you getting then rights, then I can grant them. Best, --Sarah (talk 22:05, November 30, 2009 (UTC)

Dead Rising Wiki (On Hold)

http://deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I would like to adopt the Dead Rising wiki. Unfortunately the place is not very active at all, and is in need of a lot of maintenance. I'm currently trying my best to fix the place up, but its kinda difficult because I'm not able to delete any of the duplicate pages.

Is the wiki inactive?: Basically, a few anonymous users and one newly registered user.

Are you eligible to adopt?: Yes

Are you contributing to the wiki's content?: Yes, I am currently fixing all of the articles. [1]

Are you building the community?: Yes, I've told people to help out there.

Ash Crimson 01:19, November 30, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, Thanks for the request. I can see that a couple of other users have edited there in the last month. If you could start a community discussion there about you becoming an admin, and folks agree, I can give you the rights. Best --Sarah (talk 00:07, December 1, 2009 (UTC)

Asking To Adopt MapleStory English Wiki (Original) (On hold)

Yes hello, I would like to adopt the MapleStory Wiki, URL: http://maplestory.wikia.com/ . I've been playing MapleStory for years and I recently found this wiki, which is currently inactive (as said on warning). I had just studied this wiki and it needs many adjustments and add-on updates of MapleStory Recent. It would be a pleasure. --Sirnot 06:02, December 3, 2009 (UTC)

HI, can you talk to MARXOR first? They seem to be the most active editor there. Maybe you can both become admins? Check in with them and let me know. Best, --Sarah (talk 19:06, December 3, 2009 (UTC)

The Legacy of Kain wiki (On hold)

Hello, I would like to request adoption of the Legacy of Kain wiki. It's currently in poor shape, with just one other semi-regular editor and reams of fan content and spam. Its original admin has not been around in years. So far I've made just a few edits as I would first like to revamp the .css interface and make it less painful to work on before working with other maintenance. If it matters, I've also adopted the Might and Magic wiki and given its graphics a going over.

As for building the community, a newly-registered user and I have been rallying the Nosgothic Realm fansite for a few volunteers; prospects look good but will go nowhere while the thing remains so unsightly. I will be happy to build content until the wiki becomes a truly reliable resource but there is little else that can be done without bureaucrat rights. Thanks for reading, --Dubiel 22:09, December 4, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for the request. Can you check with the other active editors (I see two that have been involved since Nov), and make sure they are okay with you getting the rights? If they give the green light, I can give you the rights. Cheers, --Sarah (talk 19:55, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
Understood, I was planning to check with Prison Keeper, but judging from his/her contribs page, s/he is not an English speaker. Not quite sure who the other editor is, Mr.Quackman perhaps. Anyway, I've just left messages on their pages for solid confirmation; we'll see if there's a response. Thanks --Dubiel 20:42, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
Any word from them? Let me know and I can give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 01:07, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Apologies this reply is coming so late, my internet connection was badly erratic on-and-off through December thanks to a provider switch and bad weather. PRISON KEEPER replied with a yes, Quackman is inactive. However, there are now several new members over there, but I would like to get down to work on the .css and articles and shape the place into less of an eyesore rather than contact everyone! Thanks, --Dubiel 23:18, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

new request (Need more information)

a big request

Anthony\934

Please could you provide a link to the wiki you would like to adopt! Thanks, Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist

22:10, December 5, 2009 (UTC)

here

I Wanna Be the Guy Wiki (on hold)

I would like to request to adopt the I Wanna Be the Guy Wiki.  There has been little activity on it except my attempts to improve it.  I would do this under the account I used on it, but I forgot the password and did not register an email adress.  However, this is a very similarly named account and anyone who knows me would know that Komodo Dragons go with Dragenah like penut butter and chocolate.  Komodo Dragenah 20:33, December 6, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, doesn't seem that anyone has really been contributing too much. Feel free to start, then let us know here what name you are using, and we can look into giving you rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 21:05, December 7, 2009 (UTC)

Graphics wiki (On hold)

I was wondering if I could Adopt the graphics wiki and revive it.I like computer graphics and I like wikis.

Gourleyo 17:39, December 7, 2009 (UTC)Gourleyo

Did you mean this wiki: http://graphics.wikia.com . I do not see any contributions from you. Once you start participating there, please let us know and we can consider giving you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 21:12, December 7, 2009 (UTC)

Glee wikia

There has been some vandalism on Glee wikia and four of the users have agreed that we should be admins as we have been contributing for some time and our admin in currently unactive. You can find our agreement at [2] it also lists the users we wish to be admins. Their usernames are: Oompa-Loompa, HeartOfOblivion, Homer-simpson and BrodwayBoy22. Thank you. Homer-simpson 16:26, December 12, 2009 (UTC)

Mugen Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Mugen Wiki, as it has become inactive. I frequently visit this wiki, adding new pages and editing the existing ones to remove spam and any traces of vandalism. I have edited several pages on this wiki already, and the topic that it covers is broad enough that I would be able to add large amounts of new material to the site with minimal difficulty. I pay strict attention to detail, and will work hard to get this wiki thriving again.

--Megadoomer 21:51, December 12, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there, but can you please check first with OpenBSDWiki. It appears they have been on the wiki within the last 60 days. They are a bureaucrat and can give you rights, or you can let me know here again once you hear back. Thanks! --Sarah (talk 17:30, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Bones Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Bones Television Series Wiki as a bureaucrat. It is apparently only being run by one admin, and it doesn't seem like it's getting anywhere, I have watched the show from the start, and I know that the Wiki could do so much better than it is now if more than one person were to work on it. --Dowsiewuwu

Hello, Dion24 looks active on the bones wiki. Please ask them for rights first, and then either they or I can give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 17:38, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Wolfenstein Wiki (on hold)

Hello, Is the Wolfenstein Wiki up for adoption? I am regaurding This Post on KyleH's talk page.

So I was wondering if I could possibly adopt the wiki?

I contribute to quite a few Gaming Wiki's and was working on the Serious Sam Wiki but dont have admin there (It looks as if it where abandoned so i pretty much took over what i could).

Thanks for your time! --THE GMoD 10:10, December 13, 2009 (UTC)

I don't see that you have made any contributions there. There also seems to be a fairly active bureaucrat there. Please start contributing and start a conversation with community members, and then reapply here for rights. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 17:51, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

RareWiki (on hold)

I would like to make an adoptions request for the Rare Wiki (located here). It was founded by a user of the Super Mario Wiki to seperate the Banjo-aspect of the wiki from the Mario-aspect. The wiki in question (the Rare Wiki) is horribly inactive, so I am requesting to adopt it. Here are some of the reasons why I feel I should be able to adopt it:

• Is the wiki inactive?
    • No sustained editing by other users
      • Only an edit made by an unregistered member and myself.
    • Admins have been inactive for 60 days
      • The only Admin there (Wayoshi) has not made an edit since 2007.
  • Are you eligible to adopt?
    • You have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days
      • This is true.
    • You have not been blocked on another Wikia project
      • This is also true.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
    • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better)
      • I have really only made one contribution, but nobody else besides that one unregistered user and the Wikia bot has made any edits.
    • You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
      • This, however, is not true.
  • Are you building the community?
    • You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
      • There really is no community as far as I can see (they have left).
    • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
      • I will try to do my best.
Super Mario Bros 02:59, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Comments, As I have edited at Rare Wiki in the past. You need to do more than adding a simple headline tag to really show your interest. Your wiki that you had worked at isn't a Wikia wiki, which is fine, but how do we know your be back next week to edit it? Why ain't you editing more pages and building the wiki up? You don't need to be a admin to get things going. I think you need to do more editing to prove you really should take Rare Wiki over. The wiki has went thru a few that come, edit maybe 10 and leave. Also how would you improve it? What's you plan? Sell people that you are the right man for the job. Thank you. Devilmanozzy (Talk page) 00:46, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, as Devilmanozzy suggested, please become more involved there, and then reapply to become an admin. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 18:07, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

To tell you the truth, I would like Admin to show the MarioWiki that we have a good place to move some of our content. It would better convince the community to move our Banjo- and Conker-content and possibly officially affiliate or whatever if a MarioWiki member has control over it (the only admin is retired over there). There are also a few spam pages (most of them were cleaned up in 2007, but one or two were left behind). I would also make a forum for the community, make rules, and all that jazz if I got Admin. Super Mario Bros 02:28, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
Please edit and use the tools there and give 5 good edits. That would win over the Helpers here. I suggest editing the front page, a few content pages, and maybe a template. That would then prove you know the tools and will be there for awhile. Also, there is a forum at the wiki to use if you want it. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 11:55, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Okay. Super Mario Bros 23:57, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Great, let us know once you have become active there and we can look into giving you the rights. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 15:32, December 24, 2009 (UTC)

Driver Wiki  (On hold)

Hello, good morning I am very happy to ask the adoption of the wiki driver that I am very interested in this wiki and administrators and bureaucrats do not respond to my messages and I really want the wiki, that's all good I hope your answer in my discussion or e-mail which is forza-motorsport2@hotmail.com good bye that's all.--{{SUBST:Usuario:Toreno666/Firma2}} 00:00, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

It looks like you have not contributed to the wiki in the past month, so please become active again and we can give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 18:39, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Irregular Webcomic Wiki Adoption

Hello you just let me adopt this wiki:  http://irregularwebcomic.wikia.com/wiki/Irregular_Webcomic_Wiki today, well the owner decided to return and he got mad and banned me. His name is Ugoz now, and he has Bueracrat rights. Can you help me? --Uneak5 22:29, December 16, 2009 (UTC)   Ok I just unbanned myself, It seems as if I can just continually ban him and He can just unban himself, Please remove his Buercrat statis so i can continue with my editing without interuptions.

Can you please try to first start a discussion with the user about you both sharing responsibility on the wiki and keeping rights? If he is not willing to cooperate, let me know and I can look into removing his rights. Thanks! --Sarah (talk 23:33, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Magic Tree House (on hold)

Hey! I have created over 100 articles, granted they're mostly stubs, for the Magic Tree House wiki. There has been some recent vandalism and I was wondering if I could become an administrator to clear up some of these problems. Also, I have created some pages I no longer see fit, but no one is there to delete them for me. If you could help, that would be great. God bless! Master Fredcerique 22:52, December 16, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, I would love to give you rights, but it looks like you haven't edited there since March 2009. Please start contributing again, and I will give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 21:37, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
  • Hey! I've edited some and plan on more. Thanks. Master Fredcerique 01:35, December 18, 2009 (UTC)

Hi, I only see that you made 6 edits since you came back and they were all in one day and none since. If you want to adopt, please become a bit more active and let us know. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 15:30, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

Club penguin german and deutch wiki

I really really like club penguin and even better,the more wikis I edit,the better!

Gourleyo 19:01, December 18, 2009 (UTC)Gourleyo

Please post links to the wikis you are interested in adopting. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 15:43, December 24, 2009 (UTC)

Another admin on the winx club wiki, plus a beureaucrat

So far on this wiki, there are only 2 sysops, and neither has been on recently. I have been appointed for the Leader of Project Art, but I can't remove any pictures. The admins only remove vandalize pictures, but some others really need to be removed. Plus, there are some users who really deserve adminship (besides myself), and I would like to be able to appoint them admins. I am the top editor on our wiki(960 something edits), and I would really like to be appointed a beureaucreat, if that's ok. Roxy13 13:58, December 19, 2009 (UTC)Roxy13

Please post a link to the wiki you are interested in adopting and we can look into giving you rights. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 15:44, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! The wiki is www.winx.wikia.com. Dad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 21:00, January 12, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13

Invader Zim wiki

Hello, I am requesting I be made an admin/bureaucrat of Invader Zim wiki. The wiki is seriously underdeveloped in terms of details and images in articles and is flooded with fanworks and unnecessary pages. If made a moderator I'll see it that all info is selectively divided in its proper section and articles receive a makeover. I have experience as an Admin/Bureaucrat so the transition will be easy for me. Also I would recommend that the other inactive Invader Zim wiki be deleted since it is the same as the current active wiki(both are English) or at least be changed to a different language. --MasterM 22:27, December 20, 2009 (UTC)

Can you please post the links to the wikis so I can be sure to check the correct one. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 15:36, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/ZimWiki --MasterM 00:58, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

YouTube Poop Wiki

Hi, Javilus speaking. I would like to make a request to adopt the YouTube Poop Wiki and revive it. It needs some improvement and I'm the one (along with Cubonestar) who can make it rise again. Needs info on more YouTube Poops, and the makers of them. Notify me when answered. --Javilus 00:41, December 21, 2009 (UTC)

Gruntipedia (On hold)

Can I adopt Gruntipedia. The staff is rarely active (they have edited within the last 60 days, but only five times). The wiki is in dire need of help. Without a staff, the wiki is pretty much being "spammed" with low quality articles and most of the articles are not getting deleted. AndFTW!Spam me My crap 02:19, December 14, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, it looks like a couple of the admins there have been active in the last couple of months. Please talk to them first and see if they are ok with giving (or you receiving) rights. Then let us know here. Best, --Sarah (talk 18:02, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
There might be five admins there, but they're all dead and mostly inactive. Nothing is getting down on the wiki due to their inactivity and Gruntipedia is essentially an un-administrated wiki even though it has five admins and a bit of activity. I would like to adopt it so poorly written articles can be deleted faster instead of being allowed to hang around the wiki. AndFTW!Spam me My crap 23:39, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Yes I agree the admins could be more active, but you haven't edited there since mid November. Part of becoming an admin is that you are actively participating. Please do that and then let us know here. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 16:17, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

EvoWiki (solved)

Hi, several years ago I cofounded a (wikia-independent) wiki called EvoWiki, devoted to evolutionary biology and evolution education.  It grew to several thousand pages, but then developed a database error that has never been fixed and is now defunct -- we can't raise the guy in England who was running it for us.

So, I figured I would start a new version on wikia.  However, Evo Wiki is already taken -- created by Uberfuzzy on May 19, 2009 -- but there are no pages or activity on that wiki.

In lieu of EvoWiki, I have (just now) started EvvoWiki, but it would be nice to just have plain old EvoWiki if Uberfuzzy can be convinced to delete his EvoWiki, or make me the admin.  We would be more likely to get wide participation (I am a member of the Panda's Thumb blog, the TalkOrigins.org archive, and NCSE, the major evolution education organizations/blogs/websites) if the somewhat familiar "EvoWiki" was used to kick it off.

Let me know here or at matzke@berkeley.edu.  Thanks!

Nick --Matzke 20:55, December 23, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt and I can look into it for you. Best, --Sarah (talk 19:35, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Sarah!  This is it: http://evo.wikia.com/wiki/EvoWiki.   Thanks! --Nick Matzke 20:39, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Ratchet and Clank Wiki Admin and bureaucrat status request (On Hold)

Treaty on the Ratchet and Clank games, including missions to different planets, characters, ships and other things of interest.The sysop and bureaucrat is inactive 1 year ago. I would like to adopt the Ratchet and Clank Wiki in Spanish. --Ivancillo (talk) 11:42, December 28, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, it looks like there are a couple of users there you are fairly active (including Masterkyogren and AngelNFSMWCPSUC).Can you please chat with them first about you becoming an admin, that way this is a community decision. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 16:32, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Where I tell they that answer?(Sorry for my little English) --Ivancillo (talk) 12:17, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Try asking on there talk pages, or start a Forum discussion. Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist
17:32, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

Meerkats Fanon Wiki (Accepted)

I, Dennyfeline am willing to adopt Meerkats Fanon Wiki.

Thanks for your contributions there. I have made you a bureaucrat and admin. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 19:45, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Scratch Wikia Administration (on hold)

Scratch, is a programming language by MIT. There is a website for it (scratch.mit.edu), and many people wanted to create a wiki for it. So one person created scratch.wikia.com. But apparently this person stopped administrating the wiki, and theres nothing we can do about it. I have tried contacting Kyasae, but have gotten no reply. I'd get permission to become the new administrator for this wiki. I hope to make many new articles and add plenty of information, and clean up the site a lot.

--70.22.141.7 21:23, December 31, 2009 (UTC)

Please note that you must have an account to gain any powers on a wiki. If you already have an account, log in and come back here. --Lcawte1Talk - My Wikia's list - New Wiki Watchlist
17:30, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, as lcawte stated, you need to contribute as a registered user to gain admin status. Thanks! --Sarah (talk 21:48, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Amy Winehouse Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to take over as admin on Amy Winhouse wiki as I am the only person that has edited there and the old admin has 0 contributions. I have a new logo in mind for when and if I become admin and a skin would be good too. ReithPerson 04:28, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for your work there. I have made you a bureaucrat and admin on the Amy Winehouse Wiki. Happy editing! --Sarah (talk 21:52, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Being Human Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to request adopting the Being Human Wiki. It seems to be pretty inactive, and the original founder hasn't been active since February. I made many edits through my old account, which does have admin privileges; but I'm unable to change permissions for my new account that I've started using for other Wikis. I've just, through my old username (user:Khlieeq), customised the skin. And I've started work on the main page, changed the layout so it looks more friendly. Hopefully I want to get as much done as possible before the new series starts in mid-January, when I think there might be alot more interest. There does seem to a few edits every few weeks, and I posted a blog post on the main page. --Kh93 15:19, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, the new skin looks great! Thanks for all your work there. I have made your new user name a bureaucrat and admin. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 22:16, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Necesitamos a alguien (on hold)

Me gustaria adoptar Disney_Wiki.

Devido a problemas personales de la administradora, ya no se puede pasar por la Disney_Wiki (en español) y me gustaria poder hacer algo. Si fuera administrador, podria hacer que las paginas que nos están borrando estubieran protegidas. Además, nombraría algun administrador más por si yo no pudiera estar, ya que ahora mismo, no tenemos ninguno y nos es imposible evitar el vandalismo ya que no podemos bloquear la página y el administrador no esta, espero que lo comprendan

He editado mas de 1000 paginas, pero ultimamente lo deje porque el vandalismo borraba mis páginas, espero que siendo administrador, pueda evitar esto, o solo para mi, sino para todos los que se quejan l administrador, que como no esta, no ayuda. --Disdey Twi 20:29, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

Hello, I am sorry to respond in English. Have you spoken with the other active editors there about becoming an admin? It is important to have the community's support when becoming an admin. Please ask others, especially Mbvnmrlpnle (since they have edited a lot on this wiki). If the community approves, we are happy to give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 22:14, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Adopting the Winx Club Wiki (on hold)

I am a very frequent user on the Winx Club Wiki, and I would like to adopt it. We do have 2 admins, but it has been a while since they've been on. Plus, our founder is no where to be found, and none of the rest of us have bureaucrat priviliges. I was wondering if you could let me adopt it, please. Dad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 13:45, December 31, 2009 (UTC)Roxy13

Hello, Have you asked the other active community members if they agree for you to become an admin? I can see the two other admins are fairly active. Please start a community discussion, and share it here, and we will be happy to give you the rights if everyone agrees. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 22:22, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I know Sorreltail18 thinks I should be an admin, but I'll ask the others. Dad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 12:01, January 13, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13

Hitman wikia (Accepted)

• Made quite a few contributions
  • Site not been administered since last year
  • Aim to continue with more.
  • Already contributed to wikia (ie Sailor Moon one)

Wikia in question http://hitman.wikia.com/ —This unsigned comment is by Thisismyusername (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I have given you admin rights, please use them well. Best, --Sarah (talk 00:48, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Fossil Fighters Wikia (on hold)

Hi i'm Cyberscribe and I would like to adopt the Fossil Fighters Wiki. I've already built up the site a considerable amount but i'm hindered because i'm not an admin. The bureaucrats are inactive and the rest of the community is as well and i would like to adopt the site. Please take this into consideration. Cyberscribe 00:12, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there. Can you ask some of the other active users if they agree for you to adopt the wiki? Let us know here and we can give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 22:29, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Theodore Tugboat (accepted)

I am an administrator on the Theodore Tugboat wiki and I would like to have bureaucrat powers. The resident bureaucrat is MIA, and I need the powers to make another user an admin in order to maintain the wiki. Thank you very much, ZEM talk to me! 07:00, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you bureaucrat rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 22:33, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Ratchet & Clank Wiki

Debido a la ausencia del creador en este wiki, acepto que Ivancillo sea Administrador y burócrata.--*$The Master$*~¿Querías algo?~Visita mi blog si te da la gana 14:57, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

Can you please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt? Thanks! --Sarah (talk 22:36, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
He accepts that mean that I take the wiki.This is the message and AngelNFSMWCPSUC is inactive from 22/12/09. --Ivancillo (talk) 11:41, January 6, 2010 (UTC)

So do you agree to both become admins? Please both respond here. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 00:58, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

He accept here--Ivancillo (talk) 14:08, January 14, 2010 (UTC)

Marvel Database Italia (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Marvel Database Italia. I think this wiki doesn't have an active admin team (you sent me a mail telling me that). The wiki has a need for an admin team in order to create templates (and protect them from senseless editing) and to make the editing easier to new users, otherwise the wiki cannot grow even if her potential is great.
I'm a recently inscribed user but I think I've made a quite good initial effort in order to help developing the wiki. I've not created a lot of content page, because I've concentrated on creating templates, which in my opinion is the priority now.

--The_Ucci 18:48 January 1, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you bureaucrat and admin rights. Best of luck! --Sarah (talk 22:38, January 4, 2010 (UTC)--Sarah (talk 22:38, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to request bureaucrat rights on the Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series Wiki. It was not too long ago that I watched every single episode of the spoof series, and I immediately began working on this wiki once I found it. However, it is in terrible shape, and I wish to be able to make it a well-done wiki.

• Is the wiki inactive? - Yes, the lone Admin has long since retired from the wiki, and the last edit made by the user was on August 19, 2008. Edits to the wiki have been extremely rare, as there is definitely no consistant editing.
  • Are you eligible to adopt? - Yes, yes I am.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content? - Yes, you can view my contributions here. I have made over sixty edits in just a few hours, including rewriting several articles and moving articles to appropriate titles.
  • Are you building the community? - Absolutely yes! I have completely remodeled the main page, adding a random quote generator and news box. I also added colored borders in columns, as opposed to the previous list-like format.

--DoorToNothing 11:05, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

You now have admin and bureaucrat rights there. Please use them well! Best, --Sarah (talk 22:40, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Admin of Tamagotchi Wikia (Accepted)

I think I should be an admin on the Tamagotchi Wikia. I am the only one active, I have made new pages and edits, I want to remove some unneceasary pages, and I want to clean up. I follow what the wikisticky notes tell me to do. I don't know if this is enough, but I just think this wiki can use another admin. There is also only one admin, so I think there should be more. --Amigop 22:20, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have made you an admin and bureaucrat there. Happy editing! Best, --Sarah (talk 22:42, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Pro Wrestling Wiki- pt (Accepted)

I'm an administrator and would like to have the status of the bureaucrat in Pro Wrestling Wiki, our single bureaucrat does not edit since May 4, 2009. My contributions. Sorry for my English. Sirep MSG 00:50, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you bureaucrat rights. Enjoy! --Sarah (talk 22:46, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
  • Thanks! Sirep MSG 00:28, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Requesting To Adopt Wiki (Accepted)

Hi, I'm requesting to adopt the DragCave Wiki and become its administrator.

The admin there has been inactive since June 2009. We've repeatedly had problems with people vandalising our pages and abusing our members. Official staff of the DragCave site cannot be identified correctly as they cannot be put into member groups that display their authority on this Wikia.

• The Wiki is active by unregistered users but as said before, the admin is inactive and we have no other staff.
  • I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access to any Wikia site ever.
  • I'm the second most contributor (the first being the admin) of the Wikia site and am actually about to surpass the admin's contributions. I have made almost 300 edits and have created several pages.
  • I am building on the Wikia; I have updated and restored over half the articles on the site and am working with members to try and protect this Wikia from vandalists.

Thanks for your time and help,

Bluesonic1 01:16, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there. I have made you an admin and bureaucrat there. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 22:50, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Ologypedia. (Accepted)

I would like to become administrator of the Ologypedia website.There have been no edits by the current Administrators since August 11th and I can not access the locked pages to add new links or help in any other way.I have created or substantially re-edited most of the 214 pages with new or more in-depth information and tried to attract more users to the page.I am eligible for adminship,being the only remaining registered contributor.

Please allow me to use adminship to keep new information coming.

Thankyou.

Hello Wyvern_Rex. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights there. Good luck! --Sarah (talk 22:54, January 4, 2010 (UTC) P.S. Next time, please remember to sign your post!

the Mario Kart Wiki (on hold)

ok, so, I've started working on mario-kart.wikia.com and I've noticed the admin hasnt been doing anything for about a whole month. So, i was wanting to get admin powers for the wiki, since the old one seems to be inactive. Thanks, and I hope I you guys can help. ***Super!~Nickno 20:04, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

You will need to provide a link for the wiki you are on about as there are a lot of wikia wikis. ☆The Solar Dragon (Happy New Year)☆ 21:34, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, it appears the current bureaucrat, 4TL*Weegee, has edited within the last month. I can see that you have left a message for them. Please give them some time to respond and then let us know here. Thanks,

ok ok. Thanks. ***Super!~Nickno 23:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Forza Motorsport Wiki (Accepted)

No one really seems to be on here at all, no administrator, and almost all of the pages are shoddy. I intend to turn that around. I'm very active on other wikis and this will be my main one if I adopted it. --Rush06 20:10, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

Can you please provide a link to the wiki you are referring to? There are more than one Forza Mortorsport Wiki. Also, part of adopting a wiki is that you are currently active, not just planning to become active. Please start participating now if you would like the rights. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 23:01, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
This is the link: http://forzamotorsport.wikia.com/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_Wiki . And I am currently writing an article for this. --Rush06 01:24, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

I have made you an admin and bureaucrat. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 20:09, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption Request: Alies Species Wiki

There is no admins on this wiki but a good user base recently so there I have edited a couple of pages  and cleaned up spam --Owen1983 17:05, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt. Thanks, --Sarah (talk 23:06, January 4, 2010 (UTC) http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

there is no admin and i have 42 edits and i cleaned up spam  --Owen1983 12:56, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Can you ask the other active editors who have been there while (such as Gobi-Aoi, BlueFrackle, and Somarinoa) if they are ok with you becoming an admin? Thanks, --Sarah (talk 20:16, January 7, 2010 (UTC) I will do that --Owen1983 14:39, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
I have spoke to them --Owen1983 15:14, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
I have spoken to Somarinoa and she or he likes the idea--Owen1983 15:24, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

Sketchup Wiki (Accepted)

I would love to adopt the Sketchup Wiki sketchup.wikia.com.

I created six new pages, and edited about 5, and I would like to get this wiki page to the top of Sketchup Help Fora. Willem_Nogwat 15:57, 4 January 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have made you an admin and a bureaucrat. Happy editing! Best, --Sarah (talk 23:08, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Help (not an adoption request)

The Hater of this Wikia of UnMario Wiki blocked me, but I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to protect this Wikia from a spammer named "Poff". I think something suspicious is going on here. Contact me when solved. --Javilus 23:20, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Oh, I actually think he blocked me because he wants things his way, He has been on the wiki for only a few weeks, I've been on there for a long time. --Javilus 00:21, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

OMG! I discovered that The Hater of this Wikia is actually a takeover, and blocked and deleted other admins unfairly. If anyone of the staff gets this message, please restore my page and remove his powers! --Javilus 00:39, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

This is the wrong place to post this information. In the future, please only post here about adoption requests. Best, --Sarah (talk 00:53, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

GymnWiki (Accepted)

The GymnWiki is totally abandoned. There was only one editor (over 3 edits) in the first place, the admin, and she hasn't posted since March 2008, almost two years. I've started a few pages, but I'd like to be official. I left a message on the admin's page a month ago, but she hasn't answered, and I doubt she will after two years. I made a wiki on Nov. 1, two months ago, so I'm eligible. There is no community to build. I will work to recruit editors.

Thank you.

Hello, I have made you an admin and bureaucrat. Best of luck! Remember in the future to sign your messages! Best, --Sarah (talk 20:17, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Heroes of Gaia wiki (Accepted)

I would like to request adminship/bureaucrat status on the Heroes of Gaia wiki Heroes of Gaia. The wiki founder Danxor, has not edited the HoG wiki since November 8, nor has this person logged in since November 15. Danxor is the only admin/bureaucrat on the HoG wiki, and has not responded to my request to be made into an admin.

The HoG community is generally active, but I have more or less assumed a management role on the HoG wiki. My efforts have included changing/updating the main page, comments/responses to others to help guide wiki development, which to date include response to user requests for content pages, selection of feature articles, management of site news, creation of several dozen new pages, and over 1,000 edits.

I have not been made an admin nor have I been blocked on another wiki within the past 60 days. Saucybandit 04:12, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Hi, It looks like you have made great contributions there. Can you ask a couple of the other active folks if they are ok with you adopting? Thanks, --Sarah (talk 20:21, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Done and done. I notified the most active people on the HoG wiki, as well as leaving notices in the news and community page. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Saucybandit 22:59, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Just let me know once you hear back. Best, --Sarah (talk 00:59, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Sarah, I've only heard from two users, Thalesrb and Utimo. You can see the messages they left for me here. They've both expressed approval. I have not heard from any other users within 48 hours, nor has anyone else left a message on my talk page or the community portal. It doesn't seem like there are any objections to me becoming the new admin on the HoG wiki. Saucybandit 23:14, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
I just received another positive response here. -- Saucybandit 09:58, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for taking the extra steps to get approval from others. I have given you the rights, enjoy! --Sarah (talk 00:40, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Married with Children Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to request that I be allowed to adopt (or at least be given Sysop and Bureaucrat access) to the Married... with Children wiki, currently, there is only myself (counting registered users, anyway) who edits the wiki (there is an anon or two in addition) and a search for active users reveal one other person with these privileges, who have seemingly, never been active on the wiki (I cannot see any dates for activity). I feel that these powers will allow me to better contribute to the wiki (devising a potential theme, edits to common.css for tables, removing unneeded redirects, etc...), I appreciate any and all attention into this matter. Yours, --Terran Officer 06:20, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Enjoy! --Sarah (talk 20:22, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Thank you very much! --Terran Officer 20:40, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

TibiaME Wiki (Accepted)

Hello,

I left a message to Uberfuzzy already here, but see this is more of an appropriate way to get admin status on inactive wikis. Can you make me admin on the TibiaME Wiki?

Bennie 13:42, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for doing that. I have given you admin & bureaucrat rights. Happy editing! --Sarah (talk 20:24, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Request to Adopt The Amazing Race Wiki (Accepted)

Hi. I'd like to adopt the The Amazing Race Wiki. There are no active admins/bureaucrats (last activity was June 2007 and he has no talk page). There has only been a little activity on the wiki lately. I have started to update some of the pages and would like to continue. I am also an admin for White Collar Wiki and Three Sheets Wiki (both started back in October 2009). Thanks. Ekrubmj

Hello I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights there, please use them well. Best, --Sarah (talk 20:54, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Nanovor wiki

I would like to adopt the Nanorvor. The admin is unactive and i seem to be the only one editing it. i am eligible to adopt a wiki. DOD 23:58, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

It doesn't appear that you have done any editing there. Please start participating and then we can look into giving you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 01:02, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Modern Warfare 2 Wikia

Hi this is revflames here, and i would love to adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia. Our admin has been idle for quite some time now and the wikia needs major graphical and theme editing. i would love to adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia because i am a serious gamer for this game and i have contributed a couple of articles for this wikia and i can make the wikia stand out and look really nice with a custom Modern Warfare 2 theme and etc. I respectfully request that i may adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia so that i may clean up the site and make more major contributions to the wikia. Thank you for taking this request into consideration.

--RevFlames 16:34, January 6, 2010 (UTC)

Can you please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt? I don't see any edits from you here: http://modern-warfare2.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2 Thanks, --Sarah (talk 01:06, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

World Serpent Inn Adoption Request (Declined)

Hi,

I actually made this page originally, and was told to apply for adoption as a means to keep out an editing player who uses it as a platform to slander our server. I'm one of the admin for this server and would prefer the ability to block out this IP from posting. Thanks.

http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/World_Serpent_Inn

Hello, it does not look like you have made significant contributions there, and there is a very active admin already there (The_Krit). Please get in touch with The_Krit if you would like to become more involved. Best, --

Muhyo and Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Muhyo and Roji BSI Wiki ([3]). When I found it, I don't think there were any articles. Melas Oneiros, the current bureaucrat, has made absolutely no contributions and has been offline for so long that there is no date for when he/she was last on! As far as I can tell, I've been the only user editing the site since June.

• Is the wiki inactive? - Yes. No users have been on since June. The bureaucrat is long gone.
  • Are you eligible to adopt? - I am not an admin on any other wiki. I am not blocked either.
  • Are you contributing? - Yes, I have added at least 15 articles and a few images. See My Contributions here.
  • Are you building the community? - No users have been on the wiki, so there is no community. --{{SUBST:User:Droginator1/sig}} 00:57, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights, enjoy! Best, --Sarah (talk 21:11, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

Addams Family Wiki (Accepted)

Hi There,

I'd like to be made an administrator on the Addams Family Wiki (http://addamsfamily.wikia.com/wiki/Addams_Family_Wiki). I'm not sure who the original creator or administrator was but they no longer seem to be around. Only myself and one other user seem to be making updates.

Thanks! --Scottlukaswilliams 16:05, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

User Bayoubash is currently active. He is bureaucrat in the wiki. You could talk with him about the adminship. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 21:00, January 9, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for talking to Bayoubash. Good luck to you both! --Sarah (talk 00:44, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks! --Scottlukaswilliams 04:15, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

--

I need a wiki! (Declined)

I need a successful wiki to adopt. Like Family Guy Wiki, American Dad Wiki, or Avatar Wiki. If you have suggestions for those wikis tell me ok. Thanks, --173.80.254.13 19:52, January 9, 2010 (UTC)(a.k.a. Bigman602)

1. You need to be registered to adopt a wiki.
  2. Those are all very successful wikis with administrators already.

Try to adopt a wiki that is not as successful. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 21:32, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

I am a registered user I'm just not logged in. And please find me a successful wiki that needs adopting. --173.80.254.13 23:12, January 11, 2010 (UTC) (A.K.A. Bigman602)

This is not a suggestion page, but rather a request page. Start contributing to a wiki of your interest, and then ask to become an admin there, or find one that needs adoption and post here or create your own. Thanks!--Sarah (talk 00:46, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Invader Zim Wiki (Accepted)

Hello I made a former request to adopt this wiki and be appointed a admin/bureaucrat ,though I haven't received a response yet. I would like to inform you that I am changing my request to solely being appointed a bureaucrat and adoption as well. The reason being that I was given admin status by the former moderator of the wiki who has since left. I would like to be appointed a bureaucrat so I can organize this wiki better as there are many undeserved and inactive admins I'd like to demote and several active users I'd like to appoint as admins. http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/ZimWiki --MasterM 03:38, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

Sorry your request got lost in the mix. I have made you a bureaucrat there. Best of luck, --Sarah (talk 00:51, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Dreamworks Animation Wiki

This wiki needs a major clean-up and theres over 40 articles marked for deletion. The founder and only admin hasn't been active since 2008 so theres no one to delete those articles. I would like to adopt this wiki so I can fix up and bring this wiki back to life.--Karlamon9 10:19, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

Hello, thanks for your work there. Can you check with the other active editors (SNA and Brandondorf9999 ) if they are ok with you adopting? If so, I can gladly give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 00:54, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
It was me who proposed Karlamon9 to become an admin there in order to clean it up a little, so I obviously agree here; as for the other user, he's only adding unappropriated articles to the wiki about muppets like Miss Finch. --SNA 01:58, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Valkyrie Sky wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to adopt Valkyrie Sky wiki, the wiki is in need of some major overhaul and the administrator is not doing anything.

Even the navbar on it is cryptical!

I may not be the best suited for it, but the wiki needs atleast someone.

--Plantgirl 16:13, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you the admin/bureaucrat rights. Happy editing! Best, --Sarah (talk 00:57, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Windows/Microsoft Wikias (Accepted)

Hi. I'd like to adopt the dormant windows.wikia.com, in order merge (and import) from microsoft.wikia.com and windows7.wikia.com. This is as per my email to community@wikia and discussions with CatherineMunro and Kirkburn [4]. Community has support here. Gboyers talk 22:11, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

This has been completed - thanks. Gboyers talk 23:13, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Glad to hear you got the rights, enjoy! --Sarah (talk 00:58, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Successful wiki wanted

I am registered I just can't log in. What is a successful wiki that needs to be adopted. Thanks, --173.80.254.13 23:05, January 10, 2010 (UTC) (a.k.a. Bigman602)

You can not ask to adopt a successful wiki. You need to log in and provide a link to the wiki you want to adopt. You must follow the rules at the top of this page. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 07:25, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Coraline wiki (Accepted)

This wiki seems to be inactive, and filling up with fanon content, which I'd like to move to the fanon wiki I set up for it. --Manta-bee 09:38, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

I have given you admin/bureaucrat rights. Please use them well! Best, --Sarah (talk 01:00, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Adopt myminicity wiki (Accepted)

When I first visited MyMiniCity wiki, it had barely any content. The admins have been inactive, and only anons were editing any pages.

Is the wiki inactive? Yes, there are only a few anons editing.

Are you eligible to adopt? No, I have never been granted admin priveliges ever in a wikia wiki.

Have you contributed? Yes, I have created two pages (that are the only content pages now).

Have you made an effort to talk to the community? For all that I know, there is no community.

I will try to get more people to join the wiki, and continue to contribute! --Dree12 23:01, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

You know have admin/bureaucrat rights there, good luck! Best, --Sarah (talk 01:07, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Seeking to Adopt Space Invaders Wiki (Accepted)

I want to get this wiki more stand-able including adding a logo and getting some things fixed on it. I have worked on many Shmup related wikis and I can find people to get it moving. My contributions to Space Invaders wiki are here. Note I helped build Gradius and Darius Wiki as well. This wiki needs a good start up. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 11:10, January 12, 2010 (UTC)

You are now an admin/bureaucrat there, enjoy! --Sarah (talk 01:11, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Star Trek Online wiki (On hold)

I see that there is a Star Trek Online wiki but there are as yet no admins apparent. I am an admin on the Asheron's Call wikia, and would like to be an admin on the STO wikia.

thanks, -- Dr Doom HG (talk) 00:09, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

It looks like you just started there. Please contribute  a bit more and let me know here. Then I will be happy to give you the rights. Best, --Sarah (talk 01:13, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Robopedia

Hello, I would like to adopt Robopedia (http://customrobo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dome). Activity on this wiki is very sparse, and the admins are absent. I have recently founded an additional wiki on a very similar topic, but I recently requested deletion of it because I feel it is a duplicate, and I could be put to better use by contributing further to Robopedia. I have made significant progress on Robopedia in spell-checking, organizing, creating missing pages, entering and proof-reading information, and informing others about Robopedia. Additionally, I am currently trying to make Robopedia's main page more attractive.

If my recently founded wiki deems me ineligible for adoption at this point in time, I understand. Please consider my request. Thanks, Limxzero 15:50, January 14, 2010 (UTC)

Nexon Wiki

Hi! I am requesting bureaucrat/sysop privelages on Nexon Wiki. I wandered over to the wiki after seeing it in the sidebar on Combat Arms Wiki, where I'm a regular editor. I found the Wiki in a sad state of disarray, not updated for around a year. Currently there is only one user that has edited since I found the wiki. The admins haven't edited since late April of last year. I want to get the wiki back into shape and restart what could've been a very nice community. I'll leave a message on Swordslayer's talk page to see if he's okay with me inheriting adminship and will leave an update. Thanks, SeaCrane_1 23:35, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
(edit) The link is http://nexon.wikia.com/wiki/NexonPedia SeaCrane_1 21:36, January 15, 2010 (UTC)

Fate Wiki

You made me the admin for the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki a few months ago, and not I'd like to become a bureaucrat on the Fate Wiki. Me and my friends are the only ones who have edited in the past six months, and there are only 11 pages. --Swampertrox 22:42, January 15, 2010 (UTC)

Hyundai wiki

I would like to help this wiki out and dispose of the vandalism. I may only need this for a week. Thanks, User:GameGear360

ConWorlds Adminiship

We held elections for adminiship in Conworlds, as the current administrators have been inactive for a while, and we got two winners. See results: [5]

We tried to contact Cprhodesact on January 11, as he is the only bureaucrat in CW, to grant us administration rights, but he has not replied. Sir Spart Sparklbox 17:56, January 16, 2010 (UTC)

Text adventure Wiki

I see that the Text adventure Wiki is very unactive (it's last edit before me was on August 21, 2009) and I wish to adopt it. I know your busy but please get back to me. I have been editing a lot and have been making multiple pages. I also have not been banned on any wiki.- TrailWalker 20:12, January 16, 2010 (UTC)