Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 253: Line 253:

:Make sure to read the submission Galuminas wrote on [http://nintendods.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Yowuza User_talk:Yowuza]. Not the type of person that should be trusted with a admin position of a wiki. [[User:Devilmanozzy|Devilmanozzy]] 15:00, September 3, 2009 (UTC)

:Make sure to read the submission Galuminas wrote on [http://nintendods.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Yowuza User_talk:Yowuza]. Not the type of person that should be trusted with a admin position of a wiki. [[User:Devilmanozzy|Devilmanozzy]] 15:00, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
  +
::Precisely. Just because a wiki isn't active doesn't give you any right whatsoever to do that. And besides, you just demonstrated your immaturity which will so that you should not be an admin. --[[User:Yowuza|<font color="MidnightBlue">'''Yowuza'''</font>]] <small>[[User talk:Yowuza|yadderhouse]] |[[Special:Contributions/Yowuza|meh]]</small> 15:40, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
  +

== wikichess ==

== wikichess ==

Revision as of 15:40, 3 September 2009

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Samurai Jack wiki (Accepted)

Hello, We would like to Adopt the Samurai Jack wiki, and I've checked the requirements needed, the current and only Bureaucrat/Admin has been absent from this wiki for a period longer than the 60 days limit, Moe1216 and I have created 14 articles together in the short time we've been here, we have also been responsible on the other wikis that we have joined never being warned about getting blocked or banned from set wikis, in a joint effort we have both tried to build this wiki and tried to make it into a respectable wiki.--SalmanH 12:45, 16 August 2009 (UTC) -Moe1216 18:33, 15 August 2009 (UTC)

Great work -- I've made you co-admins and co-bureaucrats so you can build the wiki together. Have fun! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much, we'll do our best.--SalmanH 17:18, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

6Teen Wiki (Accepted)

Ever since I've been editing the 6Teen Wiki I've noticed that I'm pretty alone there. It's sort of abandoned, and the only people that hang around there are vandals. I revert their edits, but they can get away with anything since the last time an administrator logged on there was in late 2008. I could really make this wiki better as I've contributed a lot to the Total Drama Island Wiki, and a bit of the Sims Wiki. I've already added a main characters list, and a better image to the front page, but I really feel like I want to make this wiki fantastic, and for that, I need administrator powers. I do help around a lot, so may I please adopt the wiki? --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 00:55, 17 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

POTC wiki (Accepted)

All administrators on Pirates of the Caribbean wiki are missing or resigned. None of them has contributed for a months. Any vandal can go there and upload whatever he wants, including any sort of trash. There are at least thirty pages and twenty files that are candidates for deletion but they are still there. POTC wiki deserves better. I would like to become an Administrator so I can keep everything in order.--Uskok 08:34, 17 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much!--Uskok 17:35, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Playstation Home (Accepted)

Hi I would like to take over the Playstation Home Wiki. It's been inactive for a while and there is loads of new content to be added and organized. Thanks. —This unsigned comment is by Aeroglyphics (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

The Lion King Wiki (Accepted)

I'd like to become an administrator on The Lion King Wikia. It's a pretty unactive wiki; it's only myself, and one other user, who I've seen make positive edits there. Plus, there are a lot of uneeded pages that I don't have the power to delete, on the wiki. --HoneyfurBob's Your Uncle! 20:57, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! It also looks like you may be eligible for a Wikia Spotlight soon -- please check that page for more details! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Korean Bionicle Wiki (Declined)

Hello. I want to make 'Korean Bionicle Wiki' for the 'Korean Bionicle mania'. I don't speak English well. But, I want to make this. Please :) —This unsigned comment is by The Hura (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

If you want to create a Wiki, and it doesn't already exist, you can go to Special:CreateWiki, and create it, you don't have to request it here. This page is for inactive, already created Wiki's. Tedjuh10 - Talk 12:07, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Hura, as Tedjuh says, please visit the CreateWiki page to get started instantly! — Catherine (talk) 17:15, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Martial Arts Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to make a request to adopt the Martial Arts wiki. I've had a great interest in them! I don't want to adopt the Spider Riders wiki anymore...--NejiByakugan360 14:23, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, NejiByakugan. Please use your new admin tools well! — Catherine (talk) 00:50, 22 August 2009 (UTC)

Powerpets wiki adoption request

Hello, I would like to adopt this wiki. It's been inactive for over a year. I've started making positive edits to the wiki. I'll need Administrator rights to the wiki for maintenance tasks and to keep the wiki orderly. OmegaMarkXII 01:19, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Good work, OmegaMarkXII. Please use your new admin tools well! — Catherine (talk) 00:50, 22 August 2009 (UTC)

Mass Effect fanfiction Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to make a request to become an administrator of the Mass Effect fanfiction Wiki. The current administrator, Ajax 013, has been inactive for months and i've contributed a large amount to the number of articles on the Wiki. If I could become an administrator, I would be very grateful.--Kamikaz 22:54, 21 August 2009 (UTC)

Great work, Kamikaz, you now have the admin tools at http://masseffectfanfiction.wikia.com -- have fun! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Business Wiki (Declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt the business wiki. I have good idea's that would make it alot better! such as info boxes and more pages so the links are not all red. If admin I will make more pages such as telecommunications on the AT&T page. and add on to pages like IBM and Apple inc. well I hope I am granted to be admin if I am Thanks. —This unsigned comment is by The national interactive media company (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi, we'd like to see you do some editing on the wiki before you adopt it -- can you please get back to us when you have created and expanded some pages there? — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Jazz2 Wikia (On hold)

Hi,I would like to adopt a Jazz2 wikia and the current and only Bureaucrat/Admin has been absent from this wiki for a period longer than the 60 days limit, Moe1216 and I have created 14 articles together in the short time we've been here, we have also been responsible on the other wikis that we have joined never being warned about getting blocked or banned from set wikis, —This unsigned comment is by 68.155.204.27 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You will need to register an account before you can become an administrator. I am not seeing a wiki named "Jazz2", and there are no recent edits on http://jazz.wikia.com/ -- can you provide a link to the wiki where you have been editing? — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

한자 전문위키

고전한자, 상용한자, 실용한자를 전문으로 하는 위키입니다. —This unsigned comment is by Acrobat00 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Jade Dynasty Wiki (Accepted)

The wiki is inactive— it is not sustained by any other users nor has an admin been on in the past 60 days. — Balistic

You've done wonderful work there, Pve, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

kidvskat

The site seams to have very little forms, and it also happens to be my favorite t.v show and i know lots about it, it hasn't been used since june, the site has probably been abandon, and i could make the site big, i have images ready for it and ideas for the cast, i would love to owner this site.

- parsonsda

Good work, parsonsda, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

Progressive Rock Wiki (Accepted)

I am one of two users and an the only one to have created a page! I'm a huge fan of prog rock and want to take control. The only thing the admin has done is redirect me to this page. --" i am not a robot. are you?" 23:18, 24 August 2009 (UTC)

Like I said on your talk page over at progressive, I'll help you out if indeed you want any help. Devilmanozzy 10:27, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
Excellent work, both of you -- I've given you the rights, Vinyl, and I look forward to seeing this wiki grow. We have a nice project over at the Yes/King Crimson wiki you might be interested in too. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)

GDBand Wikia. (Accepted)

I'm a new Wikipedian and I want to get started by adopting a Wikia. I know it hasn't been touched since creation and I want to improve it. I know probably everything about Green Day and would be a perfect contributor.

-Brittie.

Hi Brittie, I don't see that you've made any edits on the wiki yet. Would you perhaps be interested in adopting http://greenday.wikia.com/ instead? It has almost a hundred articles, and no administrator to look after it (in fact, it looks like it's picked up a bit of Russian spam recently). Please make a few edits at either wiki and I'll be happy to give you admin rights. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey Catherine, is it possible that I can become admin first, clean up the spam, and then promote Brittie to admin so it'll be easier for her to edit and create pages? — AbigailAbernathy 19:06, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the setup work you've done there Abigail -- I've given you the admin rights. Please invite Brittie to participate, and have fun developing the wiki! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! I'll keep the wikia clean. Also, I changed the header above for you. :) - AbigailAbernathy 21:08, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Wikia Norway (On hold)

no.wikia.com I am working with Norwegian Wikia central pages and works with the norwegian community. The wiki is inactive and is used for promoting own projects the author is a part of. I am already working with no.wowwiki.com. I want to use much time on this project. --88.90.6.7 17:02, 26 August 2009 (UTC) user:Zizanzu

Hi Zizanzu. We'd be happy to have your help in translating essential pages for no.wikia, and building a Norwegian community there, but I am concerned that in your past projects you've tried some rather ambitious technical experiments which change the way the wikis work. Before I consider giving you admin rights, I would like to have a promise from you that you will keep no.wikia clean and simple, without technical tricks that might lead to a different user experience from English Central Wikia. — Catherine (talk) 22:19, 27 August 2009 (UTC)

w:c:adultswim wiki (Declined)

The other day I went to go edit the [adult swim] wiki and I noticed it was up for adoption. I think that if I had admin privileges, my [adult swim] knowledge would help expand this wiki. I am very familiar with this subject. —This unsigned comment is by Ral725 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi Ral -- you need to make some edits on the wiki before we can decide whether or not to give you admin rights. Please ask again when you've put in a little time to improve the wiki! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Liberapedia (Declined)

I feel I should be a bureaucrat at Liberapedia as I am the most active administrator. Further the current bureaucrat, Ajuk has suggested nominating the article on Islam to be featured. I support the free speech issue and I'm prepared for the vandal attack that might follow from featuring this. Last spring there was also a serious vandal campaign and I was the only sysop who did anyting to protect Liberapedia. Ajuk neither helped against vandals nor promoted an ordinary user who was trying to help without sysop power. I faced the same problem on Old Liberapedia and know how frustrating it is when someone is trying to protect a wiki against vandalism in progress and must wait for a sysop to come online. If there are future vandal attacks I feel I need to promote sysops where needed. I am already a bureaucrat on Atheism Wiki and Speculative Evolution Wiki so I know how to use bureaucrat features and I hope I have shown that I can be trusted.

I'm sorry to be going through here instead of through the Liberapedia channels but I'm not sure what Ajuk wants; I very much want Liberapedia to survive. Vandal attacks are inevitable on a controversial wiki and I'm not keen to take again the type of pressure there was last spring without being able to promote sysops. Proxima Centauri 19:41, 28 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Proxima Centauri, I understand your concerns but it looks like this is a quite active wiki with several active admins, and isn't eligible for adoption through these channels. If you've tried to discuss this with Ajuk and the other users, could you please provide a link? If not, it's best to start a discussion on the wiki to solve the problem. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Finnish Travian Wiki (Declined)

Hello. Can i adopt Finnish travian wiki?. Nobodies edit that. --Super Mario Wikin ja RuneWikin byrokraatti - Aku Ankka 16:34, 29 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Aku Ankka - I agree that this wiki needs help, but I don't see any edits from you there yet -- could you please ask again when you have done some work to improve the wiki? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Seal Online Wikia (on hold)

The Admins on the Seal Online Wikia are either not active or just don't care about the vandalizing done to multiple wikia pages. I would like to adopt it so I can finally stop the vandalizing to the pages that help out so many players. While I don't make many new pages on the wiki I do go through and fix pages that people have broken and I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you for your time. --Isamaru 00:33, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Hi Isamaru; I only see one edit from you there, and there are other users who are active. Can you please talk to User:Akeha and other other non-vandalizing users about who everyone feels should have the admin rights? Thanks!
Also, it appears some of the strange content is not spam, but on-topic content in Indonesian. Maybe you and others can leave talk page messages asking the users adding this content to please use http://id.sealonline.wikia.com/ instead -- Google says this should be "Untuk artikel bahasa Indonesia, silakan gunakan http://id.sealonline.wikia.com/ ". Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Vanguard Saga of Heroes Wiki (Accepted)

The still-thriving MMO Vanguard has, since its beginning, lacked a strong all-around source of information for the community. This Wiki, while still in its infancy after being abandoned twice now by its administrators and community, has the most potential to become that source. Its two current administrators are Avaera3 and Crafter Dave. Crafter Dave has been inactive for a little more than four months, and Avaera3 has ceased to play Vanguard, and offered up administration to any willing individuals on her talk page just under two months ago (July 4). Unfortunately, she no longer seems to check her talk page, which leaves us (well me, as I'm the only current contributor) in a bit of a bind. I edit and contribute regularly, and plan to continue to do so. I also intend to recruit friends and guild members from within the game and through the game's official forums to come and contribute, but do not feel I can do this without any administrators on hand to respond to vandalism or spam. For these reasons I would like to become its sysop/bureaucrat, to assist me in helping it to blossom into the great community resource it was always meant to be. Thank you. -Quasin 11:55, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Quasin -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Dutch Dofus Wiki (Accepted)

Hi,

I would like to adopt the Dutch Dofus Wiki. This wiki started in the end of 2006, but it got very inactive. It only reached 123 articles when I started to help the wiki on the 9th of august, this year. A lot of the original articles were vandalism, spam or not relevant with dofus, and as far as I can see with my normal user power en wikia knowledge, all the admins or other people with powers on that wikia haven't been active on that wiki for more then a year. (There have been created new pages after then, but none of them were serious) So this wiki is inactive enough to be adopted. Today was first serious new article made by someone else then me (I've mode about 300 new articles), and now that I'm not the only one who wants to rebuild the wiki, I think it's time to adopt it so we can seriously work on it.

I'm eligible to adopt, contributing to the wiki's content, I've edited (Removed content and marked for delete) most spampages, made about 300 new pages and I'm trying to build the community. That's not so easy when there isn't a community, but I've alreay thanked the new person who is helping with the wiki, and offering him help and advice if he needs it. I'm also trying to keep the wiki look well-tended, by making a template wich include an image with every new page (If the image is uploaded), and deleting spam or incorrect information so the wiki looks serious and reliable.

Greets, Koentjuh1 15:31, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Koentjuh1 -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

D.Gray Man wiki (On hold)

hi there, I am thinking of adopting this wiki, but it doesn't quite fulfill the conditions for adoption:

1. not listed in the adoption list [adoption list]
  2. wiki is still receiving edits on daily basis by other users

However, I noticed the following problems:

1. vandalism is starting already. I have deleted the offending content on this page [sample vandalism page]
  2. the sole admin/bureaucrat has not been active since May 2009, 3 months ago
  3. no other bureaucrats, not even admins on this wiki
  4. most pages are not categorised, users are just adding anything ad hoc in a seemingly chaotic fashion

Please let me know whether anyone else has adopted it or whether I can adopt it, hopefully with bureaucrat rights? thanks a lot ~~Gin-san (Talk) 20:34, 30 August 2009 (UTC)

Yes, you can, adoption doesn't have to mean that the Wiki is inactive. You can adopt it, however; you must first ask the community who will become the new admin(s), as soon as the community has decided, leave a link here to the discussion, and it'll be done. Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 20:38, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
uhm, this may be a stupid question but ... how do I 'ask the community'? through the forum? contact the inactive admin by email for his consent? get some kind of voting going is it? in which case, it will be a system of nomination followed by election to the post(s)? ~~Gin-san (Talk) 15:48, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
The best way to do is by going to the forums and placing a message with the content; "This Wiki is inactive, and we really need new admins. But now however, we need to decide who will become admins". And then the community can leave messages. Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 16:44, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Yes, please use the forums and/or leave messages on other active users' talk pages, so they know there's a discussion going on (not everyone looks at the forums, or spots new forum pages on Recentchanges). Please let us know what you've decided and we'll be happy to give out the rights. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Un Silverwing Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt Un-Silverwing Wiki. There has been almost no activity (except me) for months now.--Vampyrum Spectrum08 01:00, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for the good work, Vampyrum -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

George Lopez request (Declined)

Hello, RockSK8R here. I was just wondering if I could take over the George Lopez (TV Show) wiki. I watch the show very often, but no one ever edits there. A lot of pages are missing, which I can help with. If you let me adopt the wiki, I will be very pleased. Thanks!--Hey! I'm Jack.Dookie... 13:56, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks, Rock; please make some edits on the wiki and we'll be happy to consider it. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Elizaveta Wiki (Accepted)

It's a Wiki named "Elizaveta Wiki" with the url of http://totallyspies.wikia.com. No one has edited the wiki, not even the founder. I want to adopt the Wiki and rename it Totally Spies Wiki. --CakeMistake 14:59, 31 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for your interest, CakeMistake -- I've given you the admin rights and changed the wiki name. Please have fun! — Catherine (talk) 16:23, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Fan Fiction Wiki (On hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Fan Fiction Wiki. I've been editing the wiki for a while. It has over 2000 articles and has many potential, but there are no active admins. There are users with more edits than me, but none has shown interest in adopting it! Dancing Penguin Smile_spin.gif Smile_spin.gif (Talk) 15:22, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

If there are several active editors, you should first make a topic on the forum for selection of new admin(s). Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 15:33, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Alright, I'll do that Dancing Penguin Smile_spin.gif (talk) 22:49, September 1, 2009 (UTC)

Wii Sports Resort Wiki

Hello, I would like to adopt this inactive wiki, that needs a lot of help. There are things that I want to do to make the wiki's appearance better and much more, but they require administrator powers. The only editor was "Jak50", who is currently inactive. Please let me adopt the wiki so I can do maintnence and help it. I'm the only active editor. (Click here for link) Alxeedo Blah blah blah... (Contribs|Editcount)

Golf wiki

I want to adopt the Golf wiki because both the admins are completely inactive, one never logged on or edited a single time and the other last logged in back in may of 2007. I appreciate you taking the time to review my request. Galuminas 17:37, September 2, 2009 (UTC)

Also because you want to abuse your admin powers. --Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 17:42, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
your just trying to make something out of nothing. you said yourself the wiki was dead so i tested all the tools and block times. Galuminas 12:07, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Make sure to read the submission Galuminas wrote on User_talk:Yowuza. Not the type of person that should be trusted with a admin position of a wiki. Devilmanozzy 15:00, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Precisely. Just because a wiki isn't active doesn't give you any right whatsoever to do that. And besides, you just demonstrated your immaturity which will so that you should not be an admin. --Yowuza yadderhouse |meh 15:40, September 3, 2009 (UTC)

wikichess

I would like to adopt the chesswiki because I am good at chess, I can answer questions about chess, and I have a love for the game. Darthkenneth 22:22, September 2, 2009 (UTC)

Monster Rancher wiki

While I haven't been on the wiki community, I have noticed that the wiki has about three or four editors. I have a very large knowledge of the series as a whole. I've checked the requirements and as far as I know, they are fulfilled. I keep tabs on the news of the Monster Rancher series, and even though there hasn't been any real news, I will be updating on any news as soon as I find anything.

--Armored Arzan 22:57, September 2, 2009 (UTC)