Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Reviews Wiki: new section)
(→‎Linkin Park: new section)
Line 413: Line 413:

--[[User:Jewntansoath|JewntansOath]] <sup>[[User talk:Jewntansoath|Contact Me]]</sup> 17:18, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

--[[User:Jewntansoath|JewntansOath]] <sup>[[User talk:Jewntansoath|Contact Me]]</sup> 17:18, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Linkin Park ==
  +
  +
I believe that I am a valuable editor to this wiki and have made many contributions. I designed a new Ip welcome template and welcomed a few users who were not welcomed when they first edited. I have made over 200 edits to this wiki in no time and have even made my own cross-wiki template for my user page.
  +
  +
I have every single Linkin Park song, even the ep's and the newly released "New Divide" so I can get quick reference (Name, Album, Year etc). '''[[User:ChesterB|<span style="color:Lime">Chester</span>]] [[User talk:ChesterB|<span style="color:Lime">Talk</span>]]''' 18:09, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:09, 20 May 2009

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Homestar Runner Wiki

The HR wiki is empty, there wasnt even a page about the main man, Homestar runner! I have made that page but, I want to adopt it so I can make it better!

--Sk8itbot08 09:21, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Darren Shan Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Darren Shan wiki as i feel that I could make some changes around it. I would like beuracrat rights. Solar Dragon 18:22, 28 April 2009 (UTC)

Good work; please use your time wisely on the multiple wikis where you have admin rights. — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
HJust to say, you forgot to give me the rights. Solar Dragon 12:00, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about that! I've fixed it now. Best wishes! — Catherine (talk) 16:24, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Bonsai Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt the Bonsai Wiki, and to possibly request administrator/beaurocrat rights.Bokontonian 19:57, 28 April 2009 (UTC)

This wiki has never had a caretaker, so I am glad that you are showing an interest -- please work on building new articles that will attract bonsai enthusiasts! — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Fishapedia (Accepted)

Hello, I am here to request bureaucrat rights to the Fishapedia wiki. The admin has been inactive for several months, and I would like to take care of admin business there. Thank you. NOM / ThePigeonKid 14:31, 1 May 2009 (UTC)

You've done some great work there over time, NOM. Please use the new tools well. — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Houseplant Wiki (Accepted)

Hello there,

I'd like to adopt the Houseplant Wiki. I've found it to be abandoned a long while ago and found it to be turning into compost when I came back recently. The way it looks, I even seem to have been the only contributor ever to this wiki.

I have changed many things around since I came back, added a logo, began to build a decent main page and created several articles. I'm looking to turn this wiki into a genuine and credible horticulture/botany reference. I am to begin my last year of University biology studies this fall and have been a horticulture enthusiast for years. I also have extended experience with wikis as a whole, especially with building from scratch and being operator, as evidenced by the Ice Hockey Wiki.

Thanks for helping me turn a potential-laden orphan into a stellar son. --Yannzgob 21:37, 1 May 2009 (UTC)

Wow, the wiki's looking great! I've given you admin tools -- please keep up the fantastic work! — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Bdaman Wiki (Accepted)

i would like to adopt the b-dapedia wiki i shall work hard to rebuild the wiki, even though i am a new member. thank you —This unsigned comment is by Vithiyashar (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

New members can do great work too. Please use the admin tools well. — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Silverwing Wiki (Accepted)

Hello, I'm an administrator on Silverwing Wiki and I seem to be the only active one. The other, Vampyrum Spectrum08, is no longer active. He is the bureaucrat but since he isn't active, this wikia needs another one to appoint other admins and other bureaucrat rights. I would like to be a bureaucrat. BPL 13:55, 2 May 2009 (UTC)

Done -- thanks for letting us know about the lack of an active bureaucrat. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

XeroGame wikia (Accepted)

Hi,

XeroGame is a space MMORPG which has been restarted a few times. During the original launch, someone called notdeadyet started the original wiki.
However in September last year the game went down and didn't restart till January. Since the relaunch the game has undergone major changes and improvements, which made a large part of the available information out of date.
Since a few weeks I have taken upon myself to revive the wiki, and add information where available. Not only because I like the game (as it is Open Source), but also because as a GO (Game Operator) I feel players should have access to as many facts and documentation as possible.
I have tried everything I could think of to contact the person who started it (the bureaucrat) but he hasn't logged in or reacted.

I politely request the rank of SysOp, admin or bureaucrat so that - if ever it would be needed - I can safeguard the wiki against people who maliciously want to twist the information. Since it latest relaunch the game has picked up 257 players in less than three weeks, and I am sure this will increase in the following weeks. So chances are that the wiki will be a vital source of information for all interested.

Thank you,
MM
--MadMad 16:03, 3 May 2009 (UTC)

Good work, MM! I've given you the rights, please invite some friends to help revamp the wiki for the updated game! — Catherine (talk) 22:25, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Thanks Catherine, I will.

--MadMad 22:39, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

Kong Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to adopt this wikia because me and my friends found it yesterday and not many edits have been made on the wikia, and I would love to bring it up again with me and my friends... a wikia should not be forgotten as all are equal. 2-D!!Text me!Check it out, dawg! 22:13, 3 May 2009 (UTC)

Great to see you and your friends taking an interest. Please use the tools well! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Bone Wiki (Accepted)

I was wondering if i could become an admin for Bone wiki? I have made numerous contibutions and have introduced more than 5 articles not to mention working on an existing one that i have expanded by at least one page. I am listed as the top contributer to the site. I found the site wrecked and virtually abondoned but i love Bone Comics and decided to fix it up. Thnks,Boomac4 20:28, 4 May 2009 (UTC)

Good work, please help to build this wiki up with your new tools. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Declined)

Hello, I work beside Navyblack15 on the Reborn! wikia. We have contributed much of our time and knowledge into this site and it has shown much growth. The admin for this site, Retro7, is hardly online for unknown reasons, and we (Navyblack15 and I, Mastermarth4) want to make this site the best it can possibly be. The site needs a lot of cleaning up and in order to do that we need admin privileges. Ever since he and I began working together, the number of articles on the site have doubled. We pride our selves on setting goals to achieve and actually accomplishing them instead of doing nothing. Again, all we want to do is help this wikia grow and become more popular, this is not for selfish reasons. It would be much appreciated if you considered making me, Mastermarth4, and Navyblack15 admins of the English Katekyo Hitman Reborn! wikia. Thank you for your time. Mastermarth4 and Navyblack15

P.S. I did not originally meet the requirements because I started a wiki for the anime, Kiba approximately 1 month ago, however when no one was contributing to the wiki, i called it quits and deleted the Kiba Wiki, I am not an admin for any wiki anymore, and I hope I can become a new admin for the Hitman Reborn! wiki. Thank you.

We'd be happy to have new admins for this wiki, but the rest of the active users should have a say in the matter. Can you please start a discussion on the wiki? If everyone agrees on who the new admin(s) should be then I'll be delighted to hand out the tools. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
So I have let Navyblack15 know about whats going on with the adoption process. I have just sent out a message to all/most active members in the past month. Hopefully the members will get back to me and let me know what they think (some of the users neglect the messages so I don't know what we will do then). Thank you for all your help and I hope to talk with you in the near future. Mastermarth4
I just saw this. I think we meet the requirements now. Ahem:
I'd like for me and another editor, Mastermarth4, to be able to adopt this wiki. We have asked the older user, and haven't recived an answer. Both of us have the largest edit counts on the Wiki, and we have created more pages combined than any other person on the wiki, the original creator included.
We tried asking Retro7 (the ONLY admin) to make us both admins, but he still hasn;t gotten back to us and it's been nearly a month. We log in next to every day to create a new page and work towards a goal of 100 pages after first completing our goal of doubling the original count(34) to 68. I've got it all outlined on my user talk or user page. I forget which.

We fill all criteria necessary for new admins (save for greeting new members, 'cuz that's done automatically), and I noticed that in an above request, the admin was inactive for a month. I hope you'll see that one admin on our site is not enough, let alone one who doesn't log in regularly.

• Is the wiki inactive? - Not exactly, but it's lacking the leadership of its only beauracrat/admin.
  • No sustained editing by other users - Some edit on and off, but me and Mastermarth4 are on next to every day.
  • Admins have been inactive for 60 days - He's been inactive for about 30 days.
  • Are you eligible to adopt? - Yep! Me and Mastermarth
  • You have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days - Me, no. Mm4? Yeah, over a month ago, though, and he deleted the site he had started.
  • You have not been blocked on another Wikia project - Nope. Neither of us.
  • Are you contributing to the wiki's content? - I have the largest edit count on the whole wiki. Mastermarth4 has the second largest.
  • You have edited on the wiki (the more the better) - We both have created and beefed up 50+ articles in a little over a month.
  • You have created at least one new page (the more the better) - Yep, way more than one for us both.
  • Are you building the community? - Er, I created a community page.
  • You have created or customized a welcome template, if needed - No, but I have been getting better with my templates.
  • You have welcomed all new contributors A personal message related to the contribution. - That's automated, o I know I haven't. Not sure about Mastermarth4.

Hey Catherine, just go to [1] to see what the community's got to say!

Navyblack15 02:43, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

It looks like you've got a lot of community support, and that Retro7 is back -- I've left him a note showing him how to promote people, so I'll let him and the community take care of that. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:24, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Don't blow us off just yet!

On User talk:KyleH's page, a guy named User:Drunk Samurai asked to become an admin on the Fairy Tail Wiki. Retro7 is also the founder and only sysop/bureaucrat of that wiki as well. He did log in to our community page, but if you read his comment you sort of get the vibe that he didn't read anything.

At this point, I'm asking if we could just skip over Retro7 completely, and go straight to bureacrats for myself and Mastermarth4. The community agrees with us, and Retro7 seems to be just floating around. Seeing as there is no one besides him with this power, it would help if the two most active contributors were given sysop/bureaucrat privilege. Navyblack15 04:01, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

Grand Chase Wiki (Accepted)

Me and a couple of others are slowly working to build this wiki to be a useful and functional resource for the players of this game and it has come to my attentio nthat the old admin has abandoned the wiki to whatever fate comes of it -

I have only been assisting for a few months now, made a few articles, and after a short discussion with the only other meaningful editor on the wiki, I would like to adopt the wiki and share adminship with him/her to develop the wiki further and grow the community. —This unsigned comment is by GW-Gecko (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Looks like you have a great partnership -- please use Special:UserRights to give admin tools to your co-editor. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Battle B-daman Wiki (Declined)

Hello, I'm new to Wikia, but I joined because I wanted to create a Battle B-daman Wiki, which, to my surprise, already existed as the B-dapedia. I admit that I don't meet the requirements for adoption, but I really want to help expand this Wiki. I'm already planning to create some pages and work on the ones that I feel really need improvement in terms of both style and content.

Thank you, Beaslays 13:23, 6 May 2009 (UTC)

B-dapedia just got a new admin last week -- I suggest you work with him/her to work on making the wiki great, and you may be able to earn adminship there over time. Best wishes! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Archlord Wiki (Accepted)

I am currently the only active member of this wiki. I have started editing , but much vandalism has occurred in its inactive state. It is in need of a site bureaucrat to keep vandals away, and it seems like I am the only person who is willing to take on the job. --Jinothius 17:26, 8 May 2009 (UTC)

Excellent work -- please do what you can to clean the place up and keep building new pages. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Card Games Wiki (Declined)

I wish to adopt the Card Games Wiki. I have not started to edit this wiki yet but I intend to do so in the very near future. There are no active users on there and there are only two articles. Stigistan 07:26, 8 May 2009 (UTC)

We'd be delighted to have you adopt the wiki, but we do ask that you put in a little bit of effort in editing it first. Please feel free to ask again when you've created or expanded some pages there. Best wishes! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Overlord Wiki (Accepted)

Hi my user name is Oakshand and i was hoping to get admin control over the overlord wiki. I came to his wiki hoping to find a useful and intelligent website to give me hints about some things that are stumping me on the game but all i found was a few pages and a lot of mispellings (no offense to the current admin and contributors). I want to be an admin of this site so that by the time Overlord 2 comes out in June players can come to it for advice and help instead of what they get now. I haven't yet started editing pages on this wiki but after i type and send this request i was going to start going through and adding things. I created a wiki account just so I could help make this wiki great. thanks in advance for reading over this and thanks triple if you decide to give me admin control. \

Great start, Oakshand -- I've given you the admin tools so you can build this wiki strong. Please invite your friends and create lots of new pages! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Unreal Wiki (Accepted)

I know I failed on my last wiki, but that was due to time loss, and for some reason won't let me in. But Unreal needs a Admin, I know about the Wiki helpers, but I'm not sure they've helped to much. Tommorrow, around nineish(I ive in the west by the way.), I will start on my major edit spree. I've already contacted sites to help. Sincerely, --That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles 04:11, 9 May 2009 (UTC)

This wiki could do with some good activity -- please use your new admin tools well. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Kiss Wiki (Declined)

Hi I like to adopt kiss.wikia.com because I am a fan of the band, and there aren't any articles that have to do something with the band. --Just Croon 20:12, 9 May 2009 (UTC)

We'd love to have your help, Croon, but I don't see that you have made any edits there yet. Can you please work on creating or expanding some pages, and then check back with us to gain the admin rights? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Primeval Wiki (Accepted)

Hello, I am here to request admin powers for two of my friends and myself on Primeval Wiki. The only problem is that the admin has only been absent a couple of weeks (not 60 days). But I believe the lack of admins is beginning to become a problem with vandals constantly attacking the wiki. There have been vandal problems for months but the current admin has been absent often and the other admin turned rogue and started wreaking havoc before having his admin powers removed. So with all of the things needing taken care of including: a user who insists on writing fan stories, a category full of articles awaiting deletion and rather poor collection of low quality and duplicated images; I am here requesting adminship for myself, Doomlurker and The_Palaeontologist. We three are all major contributors on the wiki and will do our best to take good care of the wiki if you grant our request. ZEM talk to me! 02:10, 10 May 2009 (UTC)

I would ordinarily recommend that you wait a little longer and give Skittles a chance to return, but since there are some vandalism issues there I am giving you the rights. Please follow Help:Administrators' how-to guide and Help:Page protection guidelines. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Fear Wiki (Declined)

I have helped start and build this site and it really needs a admin so i am putting in a request for it please consider because with out an admin we are not able to get things done on the fear wiki thank you for your time.--Bull36 13:53, 10 May 2009 (UTC)

You're doing nice work, Bull, but there are several active users on the wiki. Please start a discussion about which user(s) everyone agrees would make good admins, and we'll be happy to share the tools. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Droon Wiki (Declined)

I hope to become an admin of this wiki because i know alot about droon.

Please talk to User_talk:Trebor_Da_Alien, the current admin of Droon; I'm sure he'd be glad to have your help. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Formula 1 wiki.es (Declined)

This wiki don't have a bureacrat; and don't have sysops. I'm the only active in this wiki. --Diegusjaimes 00:04, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Declined --Bola (discusión) 23:31, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Rugby Union Wikia (Declined)

I would like to adopt the Rugby Union Wikia. I'm learning about templating and things like that, and I have begun creating articles. I have created wikis, but only because I wanted to see how the interface changed for an admin/crat. The current crat for the wiki has retired from all of the wikis he has worked on, and the sysops are all inactive on this particular wiki. For that reason, I am requesting admin/crat status on the wiki. CanadianNine 02:08, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Hi CanadianNine -- there are other active users and admins, so the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. I see that you've put in a http://rugbyunion.wikia.com/wiki/Rugby_Union:Requests_for_adminship which is the right way to do it on an active wiki. Please keep helping to build up the wiki and be patient -- good work will earn a good reward! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

OE-Cake (Accepted)

Hi guys! I've recently come across this Wiki, and started to build it up. However, it seems that none of the original admins are active, and it's a shame because I always wanted to see a decent Wiki on OE-Cake, never having found one. Anyway, it's pretty tough trying to make it work without being an admin.. Any chance of a promotion? =D

Wiki link is http://oecake.wikia.com/wiki/OE-Cake_Wiki

Thanks, Gdude2002 18:43, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Excellent work, Gdude, you've been at it a long time. Please use the tools well! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Dragons Wiki (Accepted)

Hello, this is Mattkenn3 and I would like to request administratorship/bureaucracy at the Dragons Wiki. The wiki has no active admins or bureaucrats. I have contributed significantly to the wiki and feel that if I were given these abilities, I would be able to help out a lot more and I would be able to showcase it better. May I be granted adminship/bureaucracy. Mattkenn3 Talk 00:28, 11 May 2009 (UTC)

Good work, Matt. Please work with other users to make this wiki great! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Fairly Odd Parents Wiki (Declined)

Hello again, this is User:The Forgotten Beast, I am here to report that the Fairly Odd Parents Wiki has been abandoned by it's founder LennonStage and vandalism has started to plague it, I was hoping that a new admin could be chosen from the active users currently on the wiki in order deal with the situation, if that is not possible could User:Phinny be blocked from the site? He has been adding nonsense to the articles for quite sometime... I would really appreciate it if something could be done, if not then I understand.

-The Forgotten Beast 05:29, 12 May 2009 (UTC)

Asking Wikia staff to block a user is easier accomplished through Special:Contact. Master_Conjurer 06:04, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
I could be an admin at FOP Wiki. I've been making some infoboxes and cleaning up the pages for a while. The wiki is currently in bad shape, maybe mostly because of the inactive admin. —CakeMistake talk 19:02, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
It looks like there are quite a few active users on the wiki -- please have a discussion with each other about which user(s) you would like to have admin and bureaucrat tools, and I'll be happy to abide by the community's decision. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Three Kingdoms Wiki (Accepted)

The three kingdoms wiki is woefully inactive. Apparently my account creation is the first recent change, ever. The Wikia has only 10 articles, and considering the vast amount of media created based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which in itself is a 2000 year old story, numbering at well over 1000 pages, and having dozens of video games and a television series, as well as a major motion picture, "Red Cliffs," this is all evidence that the Wikia is inactive. I don't neccessarily want admin power, I just want a few people to create it with.

Thank you. —This unsigned comment is by MengDe (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

http://threekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I'm glad to have someone who's so enthusiastic about the topic as an admin. Please use the tools well to help build and promote this wiki! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Dutch Pokemon (Declined)

I saw that The Dutch Pokemon Wiki needs an adoption, and because I am dutch and have experience with the subject, I think I can adopt it!--Just Croon 16:08, 12 May 2009 (UTC)

There are other active users, and you have not made any edits there yet. Please join in and start editing though -- we'd love to have your help! — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Ankhet (Accepted)

The game is like Pyroto or badde mannors and needs actual editing to an otherwise content free wikia site. —This unsigned comment is by Expyroto (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Nice start -- please keep up the good work with your new admin tools. — Catherine (talk) 10:03, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Batfink Wiki (On hold)

I've noticed that the Batfink Wiki is somewhat similar to a Barren Wasteland, pages link to non-existant ones, and the like. There doesn't seem to be any activity and my activity is the only one that has been present. I would like to adopt the wiki so that I may add templates and additional information to encourage more people to come to the Batfink Wiki. Thank-you! Bugzy 23:50, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

The previous admin, User:Astrotorical, last edited about a month ago -- I'd suggest trying to reach him first and see if he will give you the admin tools; if he doesn't respond, please come back here and I'll be happy to give you the tools. — Catherine (talk) 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Urban Rivals wiki (Declined)

http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Rivals_Wiki

I had a request before... I contacted the admin, and asked if he could make me an admin, he responded that he don't know how to do that... I think that he would have done that if he knew it.. And can he really make me one..? For now there is only me and him/her in the community, he comes to check how am i doing... So i'm asking to be a fellow admin or atleast a moderator, but of course the admin would be more suitable..

Thanks, Thralas

The current admin, User_talk:.seVer!Ty^- is still active there -- please talk to him/her again. S/he can use w:c:urbarn-rivals:Special:UserRights to give out adminship if desired. 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Silent Hill Wiki (Accepted)

Hey there, I'm a regular contributor at the Silent Hill Wiki, and we need an ACTIVE admin. Our Current Admin, Pyramidhead is active in the sense that he logs in and does nothing. Daily. We've got general page maintenance that needs to be be undertaken as well as a troll hanging around, harassing users. I'm not asking that Pyramidhead be demoted, but he's not taking an active roll in the wikia he is administrator of. Is it possible to appoint an additional admin, one who is willing to take an ACTIVE roll in the community?

Thanks in advance. TheGoodman 19:06, 14 May 2009 (UTC)

Hi Goodman - an active community like this isn't eligible for adoption through this page, but I suggest you open a community nomination for admins and invite Pyramidhead to contribute, or at least respond to the community's desire by giving adminship to those the community agrees on. If he is not responsive, then you can return here and I'll be happy to look at the result of your discussion and carry out the project's wishes. — Catherine (talk) 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for you response, Catherine. We have already tried to directly contact Pyramidhead multiple times by leaving messages on his User-Talk, but so far he have responded to none. As for the topic of a new admin; we already have a discussion on that on the main pages' Talk-Page that have been active since my adoption-request was declined back in April and, as Pyramidhead have made no edits since 24 April 2008, he has not contributed to that discussion either. --Painocus 11:24, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Haha, I'm pretty sure that there can only be one username with exact spelling throughout all of wikia right? If so you can most likely could get in touch with Pyramidhead at http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Pyramidhead ...if it is possible to have two then I would suggest not even sending a message. I've seen that name throughout the recent changes and it just clicked, lol.--SawBucks02:01, 16 May 2009 (UTC)

So, to try and get the ball finally rolling on our problem, I've gone ahead and left a message with the user at http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Pyramidhead, explaining our situation and inquiring as to if he is indeed the same Pyramidhead. No response as of yet, but it's only been a couple of hours. --TheGoodman 00:13, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't want anything to do with the Silent Hill wiki anymore. We need Painocus to take over and regulate the pages. AlessaGillespie 00:49, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Alright, so it's been over 24 hours, with no response from either Pyramidhead, and all users on Silent Hill Wiki with an opinion on admins have shared their opinion, with Painocus unanimously chosen to receive Adminship. So, what happens next? --TheGoodman 00:53, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for your patience. I've given admin and bureaucrat rights to TheGoodman and Painocus, and I look forward to seeing this wiki grow.  :) — Catherine (talk) 16:24, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Thank you, I hope we won't disappoint. --Painocus 21:55, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Thanks much for your help, Catherine! --TheGoodman 09:44, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Suomen Wikia (Accepted)

Hi, I would like adopt Suomen Wikia. --Wappedia (Talk/Keskustele) ™ 21:51, 14 May 2009 (UTC) http://fi.wikia.com/wiki/Wikia

I have given you the admin rights. Please use them carefully -- what you do on a Suomi Central wiki has an impact on the whole Finnish community.  :) — Catherine (talk) 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Thanks!--Wappedia (Talk/Keskustele) ™ 15:30, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Userpedia (On hold)

I want to adopt userpedia.wikia.com. I have experience as sysop and how to deal with vandals. It's locked so I can't edit, if you need me editing it, just unlock and I'll prove I'm worthy of it UberMew 23:15, 14 May 2009 (UTC)

Hi UberMew, can you tell me a little bit more about your history with the community? Did you edit it before it was locked? — Catherine (talk) 10:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Sure! I used to edit a lot the very first Userpedias (The EditThis and Scribblewiki (this one had 20,000 articles), after the Scribblewiki server crash I became inactive because all the new hosts they found weren't good. When I discovered Wikia Userpedia, I was too latethey had locked it. Now that Angela unlocked it, I'm editing, making new articles and fixing others. I really would like to be a steward to take care of it and gather users (I'm not telling to anyone it's unlocked yet because vandals might come and there's no sysop).

In regards,

201.9.214.108 14:10, 17 May 2009 (UTC) This IP is me! UberMew 14:13, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

Atomic Robo Wiki (Accepted)

I would like to request adminship for the Atomic Robo Wiki. The founder does not even have a User page at this time. I have been working on the Wiki for a couple of weeks now, creating new pages and updating old ones. I would like to be able to edit the sidebar menu to update the information contained therein. --Madmikeyd 23:33, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

I agree that Madmikeyd should have it. The founder has made 2 revisions in 2 years. Master_Conjurer 23:40, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for your efforts, Mikey, you've done nice things there. I've given you the admin tools. good luck! — Catherine (talk) 13:39, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Thank you so much. I'll do my best.--Madmikeyd 14:33, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

My Name Is Earl wiki & Jurassic Park wiki (Accepted)

Hi Catherine. I spoke with SignorSimon, the admin at My name is Earl an he said he was fine with making me an admin over there except he wasn't sure how to do it, so if you wouldn't mind. If you need verification the discussion was on his talk page over at My Name Is Earl under bureaucrat or admin?. Thank you very kindly.--My Name Is Tom 11:19, 16 May 2009 (UTC)

BTW.. I hope you don't mind the edit to the adoption template at the top, I noticed the discrepancy of wikia now doing the auto greet, so nothing is red. Those are the little gems i like to find. :)--My Name Is Tom 18:29, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
While wating for a response, I got the word from ZEM at the Jurassic Park wiki also, with the same problem, they would love me to help admin but don't know how to change my settings I know is under user rights, but i dont think they want me to walk them through it. If possible i would like to be a bureaucrat for both. Thanks for all your help.--My Name Is Tom 20:49, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
I've given you admin rights on My Name Is Earl as SignorSimon agreed, and I've promoted ZEM to bureaucrat on Jurassic Park so that he and the rest of the community can decide who should be promoted to admin. Since there are other active users on that wiki I felt they should be consulted. I'm happy to see your enthusiasm and I look forward to seeing more great editing from you! — Catherine (talk) 13:39, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Dutch Memory Alpha (Declined)

Dutch WOW (Accepted)

I would like to become bureaucrats on the dutch Memory Alpha (Star Trek) & WOW. There are currently no bureaucrats active and noone respond on my call.

Thank you for your time. -- Gn0om - Talk 09:01, 5 April 2009 (UTC)

--Darth Stefan 14:25, 16 May 2009 (UTC)Darth Stefan

I suggest that you talk to the active admin Eelco on Memory Alpha about earning adminship there. I have given you the admin tools on the inactive WoW wiki -- please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 13:39, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Fanon Wiki (On hold)

I would like to become an administrator on the Fanon Wiki. There is a fair amount of edits being made, but there's no active admins or leadership. As a respected, well-active contributor on the Star Wars Fanon Wiki, I fell I could indeed be a good administrator. Wylind (Conference Room) 15:46, 16 May 2009 (UTC)

There is leadership, by administrator RaidenX!

--Just Croon 10:10, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

According to Special:ListUsers, he's not an admin. Wylind (Conference Room) 16:43, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

Yup, according to Special:ListUsers, only Brain40 and Ko-Zap are admins. — BalisticSig 00:53, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
There are enough active users on the wiki that I have added a sitenotice directing people to the discussion at http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Administrators -- I'll wait a few more days to see if there are more indications who the community would like to have the admin/crat tools. Thanks for setting that page up! — Catherine (talk) 13:39, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Squidbillies wiki (Accepted)

Hello I am Coronaholic, I would like to be granted admin privileges on Squidbillies wiki. The current admin has not been on since October 26 of 2008 and dosen't have an user page. I would ask the bureaucrats however the inactive admin is the only one. On the wiki I have made many contributions, in just 2 weeks I managed to obtain half of the current admins edits that took him almost 2 years, I also have more edits than all the other users below me combined, but the reason for that is nobody edits, I have welcomed the new members that contributed, however most of them left in a few days or were just there to spam. I have also asked for anyone who might be active if I might adopt the wiki, however, to no surprise, no body answered me. Although I have made a few new pages, I haven't spent all of my time making new pages, as the old community left most of the old pages in bad shape I have been working as a janitor, making all of the pages there better, and I am currently still trying to fix the pages, I also have never gotten in trouble on another wiki. This wiki has great potential and I would like to take it there,the show is also taking it's 3rd season, so I have a lot to write about. thank you for you time-May 17th 2009 User:Coronaholic

Excellent work, Coronaholic -- please use your new tools well. — Catherine (talk) 13:39, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Jaws Wiki

I Would like to adopt the Jaws Wiki because I am a diehard Jaws fan and I have good ideas for it. Hulkzilla 12:51, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

You don't appear to have made any edits to the wiki. Please make some contibutive edits to that wiki and re-apply in a couple of weeks.--Iner22 15:18, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Lordi Wiki

I would like to adopt finnish Lordi Wiki. http://fi.lordi.wikia.com—This unsigned comment is by Lordisami (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You are already the sysop. If I remember right, the creator of the wiki automatically gets admin rights.--Iner22 16:56, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Puzzle Pirates Wiki

Hi, I would like too adopt the Puzzle Pirates wiki as I feel it has no edits at all other than me poking a user page. I feel I could make a huge difference on it. Though I do not have much experaince here, I have had lots of experaince on the offical puzzle pirate wiki doing admin like jobs as well as normal edits, Have a look here. Please could you give me beuracrat rights. Lcawte 16:56, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

ConkerWiki

I would like to adopt ConkerWiki, as I am the only active member/contributor in that place. Alpheta 18:14, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Pennsylvania Wiki

Hello. I have recently founded the Pennsylvania Wiki to be inactive. There is only one bureaucrat, who is also the only sysop, and their last edit was in June of 2008. There was also another editor who made three edits, which were in last December. There is also no Wiki image or icon for it, actually, the File:Wiki.png is not even there when I searched for it. I feel that this Wiki could grow bigger if there is an active sysop there to help things out. --Muzzy34 20:27, 19 May 2009 (UTC)

Disgaea wiki

Hello. I'd like to request adminship rights on the Disgaea wiki. I'm currently in the middle of rewriting all of the articles, but a fairly sizeable backlog has built up. The only admin and founder has been inactive for over a year, and the active users have supported my request, as can be seen here. Thank you. — YuanSaluto!Acta 11:17, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Reviews Wiki

Hello,

The Reviews Wiki has been not edited by admins since November 2008, and there hasn't been much activity by regular users in the past 30 days. I have edited some of the unprotected templates on the main page (the main page in itself is protected), and I will be writing new pages this week.

Thanks,

--JewntansOath Contact Me 17:18, 20 May 2009 (UTC)

Linkin Park

I believe that I am a valuable editor to this wiki and have made many contributions. I designed a new Ip welcome template and welcomed a few users who were not welcomed when they first edited. I have made over 200 edits to this wiki in no time and have even made my own cross-wiki template for my user page.

I have every single Linkin Park song, even the ep's and the newly released "New Divide" so I can get quick reference (Name, Album, Year etc). Chester Talk 18:09, 20 May 2009 (UTC)